• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:25 pm

Picture Box Jar Bottle Spells to Make Someone Think of You

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:25 am

A while back i mentioned a bottle spell for love on the radio, and a got a phone call from someone who wanted it explained further, so here it is.

First, this is a variation of the spell given on page 155 of my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," under the heading for Pins. That version did not involve pictures, and it also said you could use pins or needles, but this variation only uses one needle (i will explain why in a moment), and instead of filling the bottle with nine magical items, it uses only one item inside.

Okay, enough about the variations -- here is the spell:

You take a bottle of Hoyt's Cologne. A small size one will do. In the old days, Hoyt's Cologne came with a cork, but now it has a plastic screw-cap. You will need to find a small cork that fits the neck. Crafts stores and hardware stores have these, or you can hand-cut one down from a wine bottle cork.

Remove the paper label from the bottle. It should be clear all the way around.

Now get a gold-eye needle and stick it through the cork, facing point-side outward, so the the eye of the needle is inside the bottle, when you put the cork in the bottle. Clip off the point of the needle with side-cutting pliers, fluck with the end o the cork. BE CAREFUL -- you don't want that needle hurting you when you clip it off. A vice-grip tool to hold the point end will weight it down while you cut. Wear glasses.

This spell is about making someone pay attention to you and look only at you, so the eye on the needle is part of the symbolism, and that is why pin points or needle-points are not used, as in the version given in the HHRM book, but the EYE of the needle is inside the bottle.

Next, get something of the person -- anything of their body that can be tied with a thread. A hair is good. So is a fingernail. Tie it up with sewing thread, and put the end of the thread through the needle and tie it off, so the item will hang inside the bottle when you cork it. The item should hang inside, touching the Hoyt's Cologne or soaking in it.

Now get a photo or two of yourself (digital print-out copies are fine; no need to spoil original photos) and tape them picture side inward all around the bottle. Depending on the size of the bottle and the size of your pictures, you can wrap one all the way around, or glur several together to make a collage of images and to better fit the shape of the bottle. At the bottom of the bottle, place a picture of your face, or, if this is for sex, a picture of your genitals.

Finally, wrap the entire bottle, pictures, cork, and all, in tin foil, shiny side inward. This seals everything in place.

Now, to work the bottle, all you have to do is lightly shake it and command your target to see only you, to think only of you, to look only for you -- and no matter which way that person turns, he or she should only have eyes for you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:01 pm

A good way to get people to think about you is placing a picture or doll baby of them in a box that's got alluring pictures of you on all sides if that is the idea you want them to have. This way no matter which way they turn, they will will always have you on their mind ;-).

The need to be discreet is understandable. You can place the photos up on your working space while you are doing the work, and stow them away when you are not. You don't have to keep them up when you aren't working at your altar. But if you have to put the photos away, keep them with the dollbaby, perhaps in a box where the doll baby is surrounded with the pictures.

You can also make a more formal picture box, lined with pictures, to hold the dollbaby. This is similar to other ways of working, such as the one miss cat mentions of keeping the dollbaby tied up in your underpants between times of working with it. In the case of a picture box, the doll is stored in the box, and this means it is suitable for use in non-sexual spells as well.

A jar can also be used for a picture box, and so can a bottle. You glue the pictures around the outside of the jar, facing inward, then wrap the jar in tin foil. Anything placed in the jar sees only the photos.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby spellyshelly » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi everyone!

I have a question, I have a picture box which I made for my ex boyfriend, I put pictures of myself all around the box with his picture dangaling from the top on a string. I prayed over it a few times in the past to make him think of me and miss me all the time.

I was wondering if I could take his picture off and replace it with a new lovers picture? The new love interest and I are not currently in contact but my aim is to make him think of me a lot and miss me to the point where he contacts me and so I thought instead of wasting all the energy that I have put into it for the old purpose whether I could transfer this energy to my new cause?

Forgive me if this sounds absurd, it is just a thought that I had.

Regards
Spellyshelly :D
spellyshelly

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:19 pm

spellyshelly, don't do that. These items are so easy to make -- just make another one!

Here is a really simple way to make a picture spell in a screw-top Mason jar. Punch a hole in the lid with a nail before you start. Keep the nail you used to poke that hole. You will need it later on. A headless finishing nail is best, and it should be no longer than the lid of the jar is wide, as you will see.

Inside the jar you will make a representation of your target. It can be a waxen doll or, more simply, two photos of the person glued back-to-back with a loop of string coming between the two pieces of paper, like the way kids make simple disc-shaped Christmas tree ornaments out of construction paper. Cut out a circular view of the target's face. Use digital print-outs or photocopies, not original photos. Both sides are the same image. Remember that the disc has to be small enough to fit in the mouth of the jar.

The string is a loop, tied at the end. It is positioned on the back of one paper, which has been covered with glue, so that the loop of string sticks out at the top. The second piece of paper is then pressed onto the first and the disc is put under a book to dry nice and flat. What you end up with is a double-sided picture of the person on a hanging-loop.

While the picture-disc is drying, collect images of yourself. Collage them together all over the outside of the jar, and the bottom of the jar and inside the lid of the jar, but if you cover over the hole you poked in the jar lid, you will need to poke trough that again with your nail, to keep it open. And hang onto the nail; you will need it again.

Once everything is glued and dried, take the little "ornament" disc and thread the loop through the hole in the jar-lid, from the underside to the outside. Wetting it with spit may may this easier. As soon as the loop is outside, run the nail through the loop, which will prevent it from falling back inside the jar. This is why a headless finishing nail it best -- it lays down flatter than a nail with a head on it.

Now you can put some love-herbs, influence herbs, or sugar in the jar -- but not too much. This is optional. For suggestions on herbs, please see the web page Hoodoo at a Glance, here:

Hoodoo at a Glance
http://luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Now wrap the entire jar, including the lid and the fastening nail, in tin foil, shiny side inward. The jar is now sealed and ready for you to use. Shake it around and the disc will jump around inside the jar in such a way that the target will see only you.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:57 pm

spellyshelly,

I would personally make a new box. When you made the original you were setting your intention on that other man, am I correct? If so, I would count that box are part of that specific working, and therefore dispose of it properly.

Now, if you like working with this type of box, why not make a neutral box that you can use for this kind of work. Then you can change who you put in there as you wish, and simply cleanse the box between men.

But if that box was created specifically for use with that one man in mind, then I would say it's specific to that work. If not, then certainly cleanse and reuse.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Picture box question.

Unread postby onyxorchid » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:59 pm

I'm pulling together the pictures for a picture box. I have pictures of my target and me together, would those be more useful than ones of just me? Or should all the surrounding pictures be just me?
onyxorchid

Re: Picture box question.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:21 pm

I would surround him of pictures of you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

I second that advice! I love picture box work. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Harley Quinn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:29 am

I am very new to magic but I really want to do this, how successful is it? Will it work for me even though I'm so new?
Harley Quinn

Re: Can I Use an Old Picture Box For a New Lover?

Unread postby Harley Quinn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am

Did this work on the guy you originally made it for? I am making one as soon as I figure out how to make a doll baby
Harley Quinn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 pm

For a relationship, I would pictures of you and that person together. It will make them think of you and the relationship. Pictures of you are good, pictures of you two together are great.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Harley Quinn,

The "is this successful question" is based on your own personal circumstances of your case, and whether or not this is the right method for your case.

You will need to get a reading to see if it is right for your case.

www.readersandrootworkers.com
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Picture box to make someone think of you

Unread postby Howcurious » Thu May 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Can someone please tell me how to do the picture box spell in detail? Also, what is the actual purpose of this spell - to make someone think of you only or can you make them become obsessed with you? Thanks!
Howcurious

Re: Picture box spell

Unread postby Jinglepop » Tue May 22, 2012 11:05 am

Cube box, like a christmas present box. Not a cuboid-shaped box.

You will need.
• Cube box
• Photos, many, many of yourself
• 2 identical photos of your love interest
• Glue
• Scissors
• String (preferably red or pink)
OPTIONAL:
• If you have personal concerns–GOOD
• Lucky Mojo oils of your choice/intent
• Finely powdered herbs of your choice/intent

1) Inside the box, and on the lid of the box you paste pictures of yourself. Colour or no colour is not important. Paste and fill every spot of the inside of the box with your face, and if you want the person to be hot on you, sexy naked pictures of yourself.

2) Take two photos of your love interest. (Portrait photo.) Paste them each on a card to give them weight. You will have two cards of the same size and shape now. You will paste them back-to-back. Between the two photos is the red string, personal concerns and powdered herbs.

3) Poke a hole in the centre of the lid of the box to thread through the string and hang the double-sided photo of your love interest. If you did it right, you can close the box, with the photo of your love interest hanging inside. All around, are pictures of you. Your love interest is now in a world filled with you. As the double-sided picture turns inside, it symbolises how your love interest cannot escape from thoughts of you.

4) You can use the Lucky Mojo oils to five spot your love interest's photo. You can pray over the box and light tea-light candles over it anointed with the oils of your intent.

It depends on the target, some people become obsessed, others don't. Of course it would depend on what oils you use, and how you pray over the box. If possible tear the photos not cut them. Cutting destroys magic. Also, while sticking and doing all this, do your best to focus your intent so making the box itself is filled with magical intent.
Jinglepop

Unread postby phonehappy » Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm

What kind of things would you pray? This sounds like an awesome box...

Would a shoe box work?
phonehappy

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 am

A shoe box would work. You can simply say, John doe your mind will constantly think of me, you will desire me, find me irresistable. You will come to me." whatever you wanted There's no specific prayer for this.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ImReady2012 » Wed May 23, 2012 4:47 am

Could this spell work in Domination work? Or mainly for Love work. If it could work in Domination work, then what oils and herbs are best for this? Thank you!!!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!
ImReady2012

Unread postby Howcurious » Wed May 23, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks for your reply Jinglepop! But can you answer a couple of questions for me?

For personal concerns, you meant of my love interest, right? And how often would you pray over the box?
Howcurious

Unread postby phonehappy » Sun May 27, 2012 9:56 am

Ughhh....

I made my picture box last night and it took me a while , after I was done praying over it
I put it under my bed.. Well right now someone in my house hold stood near my bed and they kicked it not knowing it was there.. WHAT NOW?! Is it still okay? Even though it's only been one night I feel movement.

This is starting to bug me..earlier that day I was doing some working on a call me spell, the one with tobacco from dr. Raven Conjure and right as I'm about to light it someone comes walking into my room.

I had only ordered one brown candle (Grrr) but since it irritated me to no emd and my concentration was broke I figured it was totally ruined. I figured right, right?

Is my box still okay? Thanks
phonehappy

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun May 27, 2012 9:25 pm

I think your box is fine and that your thinking is in overdrive. Relax...let the work work...and you work it.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 am

Imready2012,
I can see this work working if you wanted to dominate someone to think of you or something you want from them. You can use calamus, licorice root, controlling, essence of bend over, I dominate my man/woman, do as a I say, etc that is along the lines of your intentions. So if you wanted to dominate someone giving you money perhaps you could line the box with money and the command "give me money" all around them.

HowCurious,
I would use personal concerns from the both of you. And I would pray over the box as long as you want to work with it. So I would do it on Monday wednesday, and/or Friday for love work.

Phonehappy,

The work you are doing is fine. Move the box some where that it cannot be kicked to ease your mind, and start at a time where people are sleep and/or lock your door if you can. But you should be fine.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kmj » Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

This is an interesting discussion. I can see so many applications for this spell. @starsinnthesky7 I like the money working a lot. I'd like to use this for steady work/interviewing. This may be really effective to stand out from the competition and remain on the interviewers mind. Thanks everyone!
kmj

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 am

I agree Kmj. This is a container spell...they can be quite universal if you know how to adapt them to your situation.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jinglepop » Tue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

If you wanted to be extreme or intense, you can pray over the box morning, afternoon and night. You then light a tea-light candle anointed with the candle of your choice. When you keep the box away, keep it in a dark place. (Dark place is for domination.) Of course if you went and prayed over it that often, I imagine the target might become obsessed with you.

Or smoke it in incense as you pray, if the target is far from you and you are doing long-distance work. Hell yes.
Jinglepop

Unread postby ImReady2012 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 am

If I use this for domination; (see my previous post above) would I use a purple string and purple candles or still the pink or red string with pink or red candles?
ImReady2012

Unread postby Jinglepop » Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 pm

If it's domination along with love? What the hell. Just braid the pink, red and purple string together focusing your intent. Makes it all the more powerful. Alternate between pink, red and purple candles.
Jinglepop

Unread postby ImReady2012 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:18 am

Jinglepop wrote:If it's domination along with love? What the hell. Just braid the pink, red and purple string together focusing your intent. Makes it all the more powerful. Alternate between pink, red and purple candles.

Thank you Jinglepop!
ImReady2012

Unread postby Ladyluv » Thu May 31, 2012 9:14 am

I want to try this. I already have a honey jar but I need to start communication again with I want him to contact me since I always start. Will this help him to start opening up to me again. How long will does it take for people to normally see results from the picture box. I don't want him to become obsess with me and I don't want to dominate him as well. Just open up better communication.
Ladyluv

Unread postby blackdiamonds » Thu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Hey guys, what should i pray over this if im using it to attract someones love/affection?
blackdiamonds

Unread postby Jinglepop » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:51 am

Picture boxes work fast. By hearsay they begin working in a week. Usually by two weeks you will be getting to the target already. (Target is thinking of you.)
Jinglepop

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 am

In the case of love what happens once the spell has worked?

Keep it?

Ritually dispose of it?
Negi Springfield

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:06 am

Negi Springfield wrote:In the case of love what happens once the spell has worked?

Keep it?

Ritually dispose of it?

Any successful love or prosperity spell can be buried in your yard (or, for apartment dwellers, in a potted plant). More details here:

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyluv » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Is there a specific day to start the picture box?
Ladyluv

Unread postby phonehappy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:43 pm

I made my picture box and prayed over it with votives and put it under my bed. Should I have been doing anything with it?
phonehappy

Unread postby bubbleshoney » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 am

2) Take two photos of your love interest. (Portrait photo.) Paste them each on a card to give them weight. You will have two cards of the same size and shape now. You will paste them back-to-back. Between the two photos is the red string, personal concerns and powdered herbs.

What do you mean by personal concerns? Are you going to write down the things that you want to happen or what you would like the guy to feel towards you?
bubbleshoney

Unread postby AKissForMe » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am

Hi

I have read this thread with interest and it sounds fab!!

I do NOT have a picture of my target :( but I have unwashed clothing, so i could put a cutting of that in there. Would that suffice or would I need anything else????

Thanks

x Fiona x
AKissForMe

Unread postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:53 am

If they have a facebook. twitter etc. print 2 copies of the same photo from there. That's what I did.
Ladyluv

Unread postby AKissForMe » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 am

They don't :(
AKissForMe

Unread postby phonehappy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:08 am

google thier first and last name and go under images.. you might find something there.. also try googling their email address.
phonehappy

Unread postby AKissForMe » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 am

I've done all that and nothing comes up :(
AKissForMe

Unread postby phonehappy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 am

Well maybe you can try something else? This one calls for pictures and I think the point is that his picture looks at your pictures and is surrounded by them so that's all he sees is you.

I don't think a sock will work the same way. But there are a lot of other things on this forum that you can use it with a soock. In fact, after reading these posts, it seems that a sock that someome wore (and which has not been washed) is better than a photo because it has his essence on it. So consider yourself lucky ;)
phonehappy

Unread postby AKissForMe » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:16 am

Lol 'I don't think a sock will work in the same way' !!

Okay well many thanks for your support, and I think I will stick to my red skull candle for now putting lovely thoughts of me in his head ;) x x

I think it's working cos I've had some readings from a few different psychics and both have said he is thinking of me and contact will be soon ;)
AKissForMe

Unread postby Ladyluv » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:47 am

How to get photos:

Are they into business? Try Linkedin. What are they interested in? Do a people search on 123people or pipl. If you have their email or a username that the person may have used online, you would be surprised on hits you will get on that person.

I want to be a private investigator and I was an office manager. I use to do a lot of background checks and they cost nothing.
Ladyluv

Unread postby phonehappy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:46 pm

AKissForMe

Lucky you :) Mine told me the complete opposite :/
phonehappy

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:35 pm

AKissForMe wrote:I do NOT have a picture of my target :( but I have unwashed clothing, so i could put a cutting of that in there. Would that suffice or would I need anything else????

Use the clothing to sew a doll baby of the person, baptize it and name it for them and put that in the box. To my mind a proper doll baby is a much better link then just a photo anyways.
Turnsteel

Unread postby tklove » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:28 pm

What can you use if you don't have any string? I have everything except any kind of string or yarn. -_- Would a piece torn or cut off his boxers work? All I have is that and a red rubber band...which I highly doubt would work even though it's red.
tklove

Re: Picture box to make someone think of you

Unread postby bubbleshoney » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:00 pm

can you open the box once it has already been closed? lets say you want to your picture or a personal concern of the guy.? would it be okay to open it again?
bubbleshoney

Unread postby AKissForMe » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:17 am

I actually contacted him by text in the end and he replied it was great to hear from me and he meant texting the day before. That tells me I'm in his thoughts and my red skull has been working.

I've done some other stuff but won't say here as this thread is about the picture box xx

I'm trying to hit him from all angles and decided if I don't get desired results by end August then I'm going to step it up Autumn.
AKissForMe

Unread postby Ladyluv » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 am

@AKissForMe Same here hun I got 2 reading by psychics one said he will contact me at the end of this month and the other said he will contact me first then I will see him soon after not it not going to happen right now, but soon. I already know my spells have been working. I haven't contacted him cause the last time I wrote to him he didn't reply so I will give my spells a chance and let him contact me first. I don't want to rush anything. I just started a bottle spell yesterday with my picture box and honey jar. My honey jar wax puddles are amazing. It's I have many wax puddles showing us cuddling, hugging etc. My pink candles flames have been getting stronger while my blue candles burn low and that is for communication so I know it will happen but not right.

Good luck to you
Ladyluv

Unread postby QueenG » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:08 pm

am thinking of including pics of marriage in my pic box as well to have him thinking about marriage as well. Good idea?
QueenG

Unread postby Jinglepop » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:01 am

You can be very creative with whatever you put in picture boxes. They are container spells. Whatever it is you put in there, puts the target into a world filled with the things you want the person to see.

You can even make somekind of nightmare picture box with disturbing and scary stuff inside to make the person think people or things are out to get them. :twisted:
Jinglepop

Unread postby Ladyluv » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 am

I got 5 readings plus did a pendulum reading myself and everyone and my pendulum said he was thinking of me and he missed me and will contact me soon. So on Wednesday I started to burn a candle to St. Expedite. I said today since my seven day candle seems like it will be finished soon and the encased candle is clear and clean it was a good sign, I would just contact him first and he responded, its a start. I love my picture box and honey jar...lol.
Ladyluv

Unread postby QueenG » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:27 am

@Jinglepop, thanks, good to know i can get as creative as possible with my picture box. I also included some love schet powers with mine. I am very excited :P
QueenG

Unread postby love123 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:40 pm

Are you able to open the box if you want to add additional pictures once you have started it?
love123

Unread postby love123 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 am

Is it ok to reuse a box for a different target if you change the pictures if the target?
love123

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:51 am

kmj

I love this idea!! Actually, I love the whole thread, but how could I go about this if I don't have a specific employer in mind? I just want "a" job to supplement my income until my business takes off. Once I can support myself fully on my own, I don't intend on working for anyone other than me.
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby nowherelass » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm

This is a brilliant spell! I can't wait to use it. I can think of so many different ways to use this!
nowherelass

mirror box for love

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi I noticed a few postings on the mirror box to get someone to think of you by placing your pictures all around and the targets picture hanging in the middle, what about herbs and oils how would i go about incorporating this into the mirror box and would this be a good way to get someone i havent had contact in a while to think of me and contact me?
eagerbeaver88

Re: mirror box for love

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 pm

tklove,

You can use thread or string from anywhere. You can buy it at a fabric store, hardware store, etc.

bubbleshoney,

No, do not open the box unless you want to take the spell apart.

eagerbeaver88 ,

This is a picture box. It is not a mirror box. A mirror box is literally a box of mirrors where you place your enemy to tie them up, keep them down, and send their wickedness back at them.

Psychic Mimi.

This spell is for use with a specific person, not people in general.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bluebutterfly12 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm

Hello,

I have a question about this spell

1) the red string has to be between pictures right? is that the same string I use to hang the picture with? do I pull it out in between the two pictures, thread the string in the hole and hang it that way?

2) making a hole in the box, does it mean I have to make a hole between the pictures too to hang it? do I paste one photo on a hard paper first so it can be stable,then paste them together? do I stand the box up so that the picture can hang or do I just keep it like how it would normally be?
If someone could please tell me in detail, cause this is the part that confuses me,and I'm scared I'll do it wrong

3) personal concerns, can it be pieces of clothing that he and I have personal concerns on? also what does it mean to "five spot" a photo? I saw this on jijglepops post on page one, also I have cubeb berries but they are whole, can I crush them and use them or is it better to leave it whole?

4) it this spell better done on a waxing or waning moon phase, or does it matter?
Is it ok to do it regardless of the phase of the moon?

Thank you! :)
bluebutterfly12

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation