Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

hoodooTom
HRCC Graduate

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by hoodooTom » Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 am

I learned something about myself through all this and the paralels are just fascinating to me. When I went to college, I was going for premed, but then it just didn't give me fullfillment at all. This is way before I even thought about magick existing. Now I see that I could help way more people in their lives by becoming a rootwork doctor than a medicine doctor, and that's what I'm striving for. I'm getting ready to send my homework 7 with my oil that I made and then one more before I graduate!!! WOO HOO! Do NOT get me wrong, Drs. help people everyday, but I want to help on that level that people know is there but they just aren't sure. I feel like I can make a huge difference in peoples lives with rootwork. Especially with the work that I've done for myself and of course along with some amazing Rootworkers from AIRR. Sometimes I amazed myself at how fast I would get a result from the work I was doing and then I've managed to do something (along with their help) that they said would be a VERY long and hard and frustrating path. I did what seemed to be the impossible. So hopefully in the months to come I can start helping people more and more and really pursue the path that I found through all this. I thank every single person that commented on here and helped me and gave me support. You have no idea how much it helps just to hear someone say congrats or you sound like your getting results, or just hearing someone say WOW, when you are struggling with emotions and the waiting!
I thank you all!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Nothing wrong with being a doctor and a root doctor.

Though I must say that I have found few people who truly are called to this line of work and have what it takes to do it. That said, I wish you success and fulfillment.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Lovesasoldier

Unread post by Lovesasoldier » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 am

Hi everyone I am new to LM forum although I have tried a few of the free spells before. I need help in getting my ex fiance to at least speak to me we were due to get married 27th April and 3 weeks before the wedding he decided he wanted to call it off! he is being influenced by someone he see's as a mother figure and I also I think someone maybe an ex is doing something to him because the day before he called off the wedding he got me a card to say to his beautiful wife and how much he appreciates what I do for him and our daughter. I might be assuming here but its just very odd behaviour for him we have been best friends for 11 years and together on and off for 5 years we have a 3.5 yr old daughter. He is a serving soldier and he is now in Afghanistan he left 4 weeks ago considering the relationship we had I find this all very strange he hasnt spoken to me for 7 weeks and the longest we have ever gone without contact, he didnt come to say goodbye before he left for deployment and in this situation its mainly affecting our daughter as she misses him so much although she didnt see him very often she spoke to him every night when he was away I am heartbroken because I truly feel he is my solemate and I love him with all my heart, he spent almost £10,000 on our wedding yet walked away from everything includinging our family.

The issue with his mother figure is, she is not his biological mother but helped him and they share the same religious faith so he looks up to her and trusts her word. She finds me a threat because he only introduced me to her 2 years ago saying he thought she would have disowned him for having a child outside wedlock and outside his faith which is adventist, since meeting her we have had power struggles because she demanded his attention and wanted him with her when he was off duty lets take into account she has a marriage of 26yrs and has 4 adult biological daughters and yet demands his attention when my daughter and I needed him at home because we have very little time with him due to the army and him being away.

I want to know is there anything I can do to at least get communication started between us and reignight the love we share, he is also confused because his fake mum tells him he should be single and leave our family and he listens to her also as usual before his deployments he goes into an emotional phase and I think this too has an aspect because he wants to detach as much as possible, can anyone suggest something I can use..

Thank you so much in advance

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Hi lovesasoldier and welcome to the forum : )

This sounds like a really tough situation and my heart goes out to you and your daughter.

Please get a reading on this situation--it sounds very complicated--and my sense is a lot of things are going to need to be untangled before you know how to proceed. You can find a list of the wonderful readers and rootworkers in AIRR here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Read through the pages and choose one calls out to you. There are also rootworker testimonials on the forum you can search for. Once you get a reading on the matter, you will have a better sense of how to handle this situation and see what you can do on your own or whether you may need to engage someone to work on your behalf.

Are you comfortable working with the saints? Off the top of my head, it seems to me that you may consider working with St. Michael to heal and protect you, your fiancee, and your family. He is also the patron saint of soldiers so he seems a natural in this situation. Lucky Mojo has a wonderful line of St. Michael products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

You can also do a forum search to see how others have worked with him.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi Loveasoldier, several recommendations come to mind. His "fake Mum" is real Mum to him. Family for more people than you might think, is created out of more than flesh and blood. To Him this figure is important, he loves her, he respects her, and thats that.
I recommend a reading and some rootwork with a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Many do email readings, especialy if that is what you need in the field. Check out their their pages.
Good luck!!!
PS... I'm including a link for something from Lucky Mojo I believe you should have:
http://www.luckymojo.com/deityluck.html
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

I agree you definitely need to start off with a reading. There seems to be more than meets the eye in the situation meaning there is more going on than you might know.

Personally, you can start with doing an egg cleansing until you get your reading. I would get a picture of your ex and put an egg on top. Pray to the egg asking that it remove any jinxes from your husband.
I would leave the egg on their for at least 7 days.

On the 7th day, break the egg in a bowl of water. See if anything interesting comes out such as hair, blood...anything odd. If anything odd comes out, then your husband has been crossed. I would take a picture of this and send it to your reader, and let them know that this has happened.

Chances are you are going to need something more intensive. I agree with the above poster that you can get some fiery wall of protection and/or work with Archangel Michael if you choose to work with a saint.

But you definitely need to get a reading.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Ok I've said this before...I SUCK AT LOVE SPELLS!!! I have zero problems casting for others and have had great success, but for my love life, UGH! I have an ex that I just want to come back and pursue me. We had a HORRIBLE fallout, and I now want him to come back and pursue me. I always pursued him, and just dont have the energy nor patience for it anymore. He's the type that for some reason is very eary to curse, but not easy to put a love spell on, but then again..I am just not gifted in the love department. What measures can I take to improve my skills to do love spells, have a better and luckier love life, and also to draw him back and want me? :oops: :(

Lovesasoldier

Unread post by Lovesasoldier » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Thank you for your reply I understand family is more than flesh and blood however to do what she is doing to him is manipulation for self gain and that is selfish dont you agree? and also take into consideration he is in a war zone in a confused state of mind which cant be very good, there is so much more than I know but I am hoping I can get to the bottom of it.
I have gone ahead and got the reading so I am now waiting on a response and hopefully I can go from there.

Thank you again

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

I would suggest you work with a professional. Describing what it is you want and let them help you. With a clear reading, and directions on what you need to do to have success with your ex, if success is possible.
And also to help you develop your ability to do love work for yourself, if that is something you can achieve.

There is no guaranty that you will be ever be able to do love work for yourself. Not every worker is gifted for every type of work, and being able o work for others,but not yourself is not that rare among practitioners.

As a product suggestion, Master Key products can help you develop your occult skills.
tp://www.luckymojo.com/masterkey.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:43 pm

No such thing as being susceptible to curses, but not love spells. If one works the either does as well.

I am also of the school of thought that does not put any stock in "magical resistance." I find it misleading and not a real thing. Everyone can be hoodooed.

Now there is protection to consider, but never any sort of natural resistance that somehow makes people immune to magic.

Done1

Unread post by Done1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:55 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:No such thing as being susceptible to curses, but not love spells. If one works the either does as well.

I am also of the school of thought that does not put any stock in "magical resistance." I find it misleading and not a real thing. Everyone can be hoodooed.

Now there is protection to consider, but never any sort of natural resistance that somehow makes people immune to magic.
Yes see soemtimes I feel that with every love spell I cast, I worked against my own work somehow as well, ya know? I feel taht I kept trying to push the magick along which caused resistance ,animosity,and more! I've brought two ppl back togather, than brought on the overall divorce of a seperated couple, while making the guys relationship with his new girlfriend stronger. I do have gifts working for others but its sooo discouraging knowing that I am sort of less skiled in the love department. I'm very gifted with curses and hexes..hey, I'm a Capricorn,lol.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:04 am

@ ConjuremanAli: This might be a bit off topic for this forum, and if so will be happy to PM you. But I was wondering if you could touch on protection a bit more?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I've touched on the types of protection people have here: -about-rootwork-to-someone-who-is-protected-t7229.html

These are all deliberate magical forms of protection. There are of course protection even if people are not familiar with conjure or magical practice. For example if they are particularly devout they may carry a religious talisman, or if they may have a relationship with a patron saint, or may partake in regular religious ablutions.

Similarly, some people may have protection bestowed upon them by a family member. In various cultural practices mothers will protect their sons from being ensnared by wily women. These are often in place without the guy even suspecting magic or anything of the sort exist.

So you'll find there are deliberate protections put in place by people who know what they are doing and then there are protections that some may have even if they are not involved in such work.

tenorio

Unread post by tenorio » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 am

Hi,

Here's the situation. I was dating someone for a number of years and, during that time, I was very closed off, unsympathetic, and many other things that I now regret. My behavior during that time, while not involving physical abuse or cheating or anything like that, nonetheless left my ex very hurt. I think that much of what happened was exacerbated by issues they had with their parents when growing up, but that's not really the point -- I broke their heart, hurt them, and they are having trouble opening up, healing, and forgiving both themselves and me. They're having even more trouble getting back to the place they used to be -- a place where they were full of love and complete within themselves. Instead, I see them repeating old patterns, unable to heal, unable to open up ... and now it breaks MY heart to watch.

I would like to lend support to them in their process. To help them heal. To help them forgive both themselves and me. To learn to love again. To open up and be complete in themselves once again. Any suggestions for practices I can use to facilitate this?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Reconciliation Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html) is designed to put an end to the sorrow and hostility which sometimes keeps friends and lovers apart. While reading your post, I am not clear if you are needing healing or your ex and his family need healing. However, reconciliation can be used for both or either situation.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

miziluvhoodoo

Unread post by miziluvhoodoo » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Hello! I need a little advice. I'm meeting my target tonight to return an item of his that he left at my house after our break up. I've had two different rootworkers set lights for my situation. (Reconciliation & Come to Me candles) I would like to know, which one of these oils can I dress myself with before I meet with my target?

LM Follow Me Boy oil
LM Love Me oil
LM Kiss Me Now oil
LM Look Me Over oil
LM Fast Luck oil

Thank you!
Faith is the key to successful magic.

Lady Amethyst

Unread post by Lady Amethyst » Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 pm

I would make a mix out of three of them minus the fast luck oil...preferably follow me, look me over and kiss me now ((just a dab..a little goes a long way..))...Once you got your targets attention then you can use the love me oil on another occasion..Hope all goes as you desire...

Love Light & Blessings
Lady Amethyst

michaeldavis
HRCC Student

Unread post by michaeldavis » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 pm

miz,

Each one of those oils has a different blend of ingredients (obviously) that will react with you on multiple levels unique to you. Some are very affected by Kiss Me Now (which is one of my favorites) but don't feel moved at all by Love Me. It all depends. Using a blend seems like an interesting way to go. Or, if you want to be simple and direct, use the one that smells the best! You should intuitively know, based on smell and the vibe you get, which one appeals to you the most. If it appeals to you, it should work for you if you're putting it on yourself.

Michael
miziluvhoodoo wrote:Hello! I need a little advice. I'm meeting my target tonight to return an item of his that he left at my house after our break up. I've had two different rootworkers set lights for my situation. (Reconciliation & Come to Me candles) I would like to know, which one of these oils can I dress myself with before I meet with my target?
LM Follow Me Boy oil
LM Love Me oil
LM Kiss Me Now oil
LM Look Me Over oil
LM Fast Luck oil
Thank you!
Aligned with the highest Good, all works are Crowned with Success.

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:29 am

So - i had 2 readings with my rootworker and i was told to do quite a few different things.

Firstly that i should start a honey jar, which i did.
Then also to do some road opening work to improve the communication between myself and this guy.
Then i was also told that just sweetening work is not going to work and that i would have to get a little dominating.

So this is what i have done so far:

I started the honey jar as i mentioned. I burned a "follow me boy" vigil candle as well as annointed things that he would get into contact with. And it has been a few weeks since i started this, and i havn't really seen much movement. If anything, i think he is talking to me less now!

I could only start my road opening work yesterday as the products took a long time to be delivered to me in the UK. But once i got it - this is what i started to do yesterday:

I ordered a pink bride and groom candle, which i annointed with reconcilliation and love me oil. i wrote our names on the back. and underneath i have a petition with our pictures, his handwriting and hair.
Then i also had 2 blue candles which i annointed with road opening oil. I had blue candles which i could use and read that it was for peace, harmony, joy, kindly intentions and healing. So i thought that this would be good to heal the relationship and make him want to talk to me again! I burned the candles yesterday and then again today, moving them that little bit closer to each other.

In my reading i was told that if i chose to do some work on this situation i should get results. I was also told that at first the guy will pull back and i might find this strange. The pulling back bit seems to be happening at the moment, so i can only hope that the getting results bit will follow in the near future :)

So - I guess I want to know if what i am doing is right. And also when i can expect him to start getting closer to me again! I will appreciate any kind of input and words of wisdom!

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 am

Oh, and i wanted to ask what the following means:

When i burned the bride and groom candle today the groom melted a lot faster! And the wax on the groom's side of the candle went everywhere!! While the bride stayed in tact!

Can u tell me what this means?

privatelove

Unread post by privatelove » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:17 am

Hi.Just wondering if you got any results to ur situation.How was ur reading?i am thinking to ask for one myself.i am new here and my situation is not far than urs.Thankx

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 am

Can anybody answer any of my questions above?
Thanks!!!!

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 am

I can only give my personal opinion on the candle burn, I did not draw any cards or do any kind of prognostication. Perhaps buying a 10 minute reading from a psychic/reader you really trust would be the best.

I think two things on your wax burn . . . either the groom in this case represents you, as in, you are taking the lead and traditionally 'masculine' role in the relationship. Perhaps you are simply coming on too strong for him, or he feels uncomfortable being the one pursued.

My second idea, is that he is represented by the groom side of the candle and more than willing to be with you . . . but there might be something you are missing. Some kind of deal breaker whether it be an opinion you hold, or religion etc.

Just my thoughts, good luck in your work.

Brother_Silence

Unread post by Brother_Silence » Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 pm

It sound like you are on the right track.

Something to be wary of is the "lusting after results" trap.
Do your conjure work and let it work for you.
"A watched pot never boils."

As for the candle taking the groom, it could be a sign that your work is making him burn for you.
Your Rootworker was wise to see the pulling away after your conjure work. Often times, strong work will emotionally confuse a target.

Again, let your conjure do its thing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:10 pm

First, don't bump your post simply because you didn't get an answer. Only a single day had passed since you posted.

Second, the groom is always the groom and the bride is always the bride. This isn't some "everything's relative" paradigm. It's straight-forward and logical. If you see a heart it pertains to love, if you see swords in a heart it means heartbreak, if you see tears it means scrying, if its the burn on the groom we are talking about *him* and if its the burn on the bride we are talking about *her.*

So no, you aren't suddenly being represented by the groom. Consider that we baptize figure candles as that person.

As to your situation, the groom burning faster means that your work may be influencing your target, but the candle wax going everwhere may indicate he is distracted, busy, or "all over the place."

Remain patient, get check readings, and let go of your work without anxiety.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 am

Hi Privatelove, and welcome to The Forum! Here is a link to the Members of AIRR:
They are all brilliant!!!
Read through their pages and find The Member that best fits your needs.
They will also be able to give you product recommendations for your situation and guide you along the way.
Good Luck!

privatelove

Unread post by privatelove » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:06 pm

Thank you.Thats what i am going to do.Thank you all.x

devolsyawla

Unread post by devolsyawla » Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:47 pm

My boyfriend of almost 5 years broke up with me about a month ago. He says he's confused about not having anything done in his life. Like school and not having a job, he's 24. We have a daughter. We went from a relationship to a break in one day. Then the next week to a complete break up.

He says he wants his mid 20's to himself. But then still wants to marry me one day ?!!!!

I feel like he keeps fighting himself to stay away from me. We have had a really rocky 4 1/2 years. I feel like he's pulling away because he's been hurt by me, but I have changed I just want the chance to show him. He says he still loves me, and is still in love with me.

I had a candle vigil done to bring him back almost 5 days ago. We went from not talking to talking, but then I feel like I may have pried too much. Like got too close too soon he still talks to me but gets annoyed easily.

But then we have to talk for our daughter's sake.

And we might be living together soon. I hate the fact that he might talk to other women, and socialize with them while I have to stay there.

my questions are..
1) Did the vigil work and I messed It up?
2)Should I start another vigil and keep my distance
3)What can I do to get him back
4)How can I get the confusion out or whatever is holding him out.
5) can you mess up the energy of your spells

I know I should see a rootworker and I plan to but is there anything I can try in the meantime?

devolsyawla

Unread post by devolsyawla » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:57 pm

Im looking into a honey jar I have yet to buy oils. Is there anything I can use in place of these until I get the LM oils?

cassie22

Unread post by cassie22 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:39 pm

I have been working on getting back with my ex. We have been separated for 4 months, but we are in constant contact with each other. I am doing reconciliation work right now to get my ex back. Also, we are starting to be affectionate and loving again so our passion is high and we had none of that for the last 3 months.

I have done vigil candles for healing and reconciliation of our relationship. Also have layed sachet and oils for tricks on letters and at work. The signs and movement are finally starting to show and we are starting to be affectionate and loving with each other, but still not together as a couple. I would like to get back together and start our relationship again. We are having good movement with candles being burned by Lucky Mojo, mojo hand, and laying oil and sachet tricks.

I am ready to start again but she is still hesitant especially with moving in and giving false hope to my kids. She is worried about involving them if we do start again and it doesn't work. She feels that if it were just me we could probably move in as roommates and see if we could start our relationship again. But if I were to move back with my kids she feels there would be confusion and give the kids hope and make it worse if we don't make it again as a couple.

I also would like to include her two kids so that we all are in harmony.

I want to clear all hurts, doubts and help us start again and have our family back as a loving happy couple and family. During our four months we have had words and talks, but not until now have we started to get close again.

What products and suggestions would help my ex make the move to start again?

What can I do to bring us all back together as a happy family and give her and I the needed push to bring us back together as well?

:D

AllysonnMariee

Unread post by AllysonnMariee » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:18 am

When my fiance' and I broke up over a month and a half ago I turned to a rootworker for clarity in the situation and learned that my fiance and I are soulmates and we are meant to be together, but there was something standing between us.

I turned to LM for help and I must say this website was the GREATEST help!

I used the honey jar spell for Reconciliation. After just 3 and a half weeks of starting my honey jar my ex and I reconciled. We actually got back together. This came out of nowhere. We had been communicating previously and saying we missed each other but I never thought she would return.

In addition to the honey jar I used a freezer spell to freeze out her best friend and all the negative things she had to say about me. That worked perfectly also.

I also used a vinegar jar to sour the new relationship that my ex had begun with a female that preyed on her emotional vulnerability. Also worked wonders.

However, after her returning we stayed together for 4 or 5 days before breaking up again. We both know we love each other and we're in love with each other and we want to be together but we don't know if we need to be together.

Yes I'm hurt and I want to use the Intranquility Spell to bring her back and after that use Stay With Me, Follow Me Girl, Lavender Love Drops, and Fire of Love to keep her with me this time.

Instead of using the Intranquility Spell, would lighting a Return to Me candle at the church be better -- and then using Stay With Me, Follow Me Girl, Lavender Love Drops, and Fire of Love to keep her around?

I'm grateful for all the help i've received so far!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Hi AllysonnMariee,

while you can work the Intranquility spell if you really feel there is no other alternative: consider all the other alternatives first - we are talking about a lost spirit tormenting your lover until she returns. Also, read the thread on working with the Intranquil spirit prior to making your decision as it provides much insight into the work as well as others' experiences with it (working-with-the-intranquil-spirit-t5469.html).

Lighting a Return To Me candle at MISC is a very nice way to nudge things along. You can also consider a complete reconciliation spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html) and continued lodestone work to help things. If you have the chance to see your GF, you can also feed her a couple of drops of your menstrual blood concealed in coffee, cola or baked into spaghetti sauce or brownies.

Finally, you may want to consult with a rootworker from the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers) in order to ascertain what spell work is best suited to your situation specifically. They can either coach you to do the work and/or back up your work to bring about your lovers' return.

That said, you mention that ''we want to be together but we don't know if we need to be together.'' Given that, you may want to work with Clarity and Crucible of Courage products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html) to help the two answer that question before you proceed.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:20 am

Aura gives some very good advice, all I have to add is a few words on timing.

Now I don't mean timing as in when to preform the work, I mean timing as in how soon you will start and how long you should work on this. Relationships being what they are, the sooner you start working to try and bring her back to you the better. The longer you are apart the more of a fight you'll have,so I would suggest starting with a honey jar asap, I find them to be a great starting point for almost all reconciliation work.

Now I want you to figure out, right now, just how long your willing to work on this. I believe, and I was taught, that a firm time limit on just how long you'll work on a case like this is best, so you don't waste too much of your time if its a lost cause. Pick a time "If me and her aren't celebrating Christmas as a couple this year, I'm done" Or something like that, you'll know how long you're to work on this if you ask God to tell you. Find your limit and stick to it!

I do hope that helps and I wish you the best of luck.
HRCC Student #1559

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:07 am

Alright, I thought I was on the right track, but now it seems not so!

I started with getting a reading and finding out about my situation and what the possiilities were for me to get back with the guy i am in love with. The reading was positive. It did say that he does want to play the field right now, but that we could still end up together. And tht was kinda what he told me himself as well.

So what i did was start a honey jar, plus do a 7 day candle spell for road opening and reconcilliation. Plus i did some follow me boy work and burned a follow me boy vigil candle.

So then i organized a party and this guy i like said he will come. I thought it best to have a reading before the party to find out how my work is affecting him and how i shouls approach him at the party.
Again - the reading was positive saying how he is being affected and thinking about me and us more and how he finds me very attractive and all that.

At the party we hardly spoke. He said i looked good but that was about it.

Then on monday i saw him post a picture on facebook of him and a girl looking very much in love. I mean, it wasnt an album he uploaded - it was a wall post, so it was something he clearly wanted to announce. Or so it seemed to me!

I couldnt help myself and i textes him saying that by that photo i take it that he has changed his mind on the whole "i dont want a girlfriend" thing. And as expected he has not yet replied.

My problem is now that i dont know what is going and what to do anymore!??
I am doing all of this work an it feels like it is not affecting him at all!

Please give me some words of wisdom. Anybody?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:12 am

Hi Marli24,

although it's hard to do so when you're emotionally invested, I know, try and relax about the situation and your spell-work. Obsessing and worrying; second-guessing and doubting - these are all attitudes that are counter-productive to both reconciliation and spell-work. It's akin to doing all your spell-work, disposing, and then looking back.

Specifically when it comes to honey jars, if you look through the long thread on Q & As (honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html) you'll find that they can be quite long to manifest. Most spell work takes more than a couple of weeks to do so as well. Patience and faith are important components of your work.

Finally, your readings have mentioned that he needs time to play the field. Keep in mind, that he may well need to get burnt elsewhere in order to realize what he's missing with you. That said, taking an agressive stance about the situation will not encourage communication between the two of you.

Faith, patience and perseverance to you.
Aura Laforest

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:50 am

Aura gave fantastic advice! Love work is HARD work. In my experience, it is some of the hardest work to do for ourselves because of emotions, expectations, etc. Try not to freak out if it is not working like you expect it to. Things take times to manifest. Also, sometimes manifestation can come about in ways we least expect. I have had some funny experiences with this. I do the work, I don't think anything is happening--and BAM! It takes experience, practice, and some fine-tuning.

It sounds like you are approaching things the right way so the only thing I would add is that if you are somewhat new to this--you might consider having an AIRR rootworker or the MISC set some lights to back you up and give you that extra needed oomph and confidence.

You could also try working with the Queen Elizabeth Root products. They really enhance your female mastery and allure!

Finally, don't do things in the real world that counteract your spiritual work. You are confusing the poor guy if you are sending him all of this come hither energy and then confronting him by text. Don't beat yourself up over it, just continue your work, and know that it's going to happen! If you get frustrated take a nice cleansing bath and annoint yourself with some blessing oil. Works like a charm! :D

Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:11 am

I agree with duchess, 'know that it is gong to happen.'
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sacredheart

Unread post by sacredheart » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:09 am

Hello everyone - I'm in need of getting my boyfriend back with me 100%. I moved out when I found out he had possibly cheated. Well, I forgave him and want us to live together, get married and for him to stay away from other women once and for all and vice versa. There are a few women in particular who are after/chasing him.

We aren't broken up completely just not living together anymore after being and living together for 3 years. He said he's not sure of the living situation. I think he may be drifting from me and interested in someone else with his new freedom and living situation.

Many years ago I worked with someone who had me pray to St. Martha dominator and she had me do the honey jar and she created another jar for me that I would have to shake every day while saying out loud what I wanted.

Can anyone here offer any support on how to make him want me and only me, stay away from other womans temptations and want to live with me and marry me?

What do I do for St. Martha Dominator exactly? And anyone have advice on the honey jar?

Any guidance would be great..thank you all in advance!

Marli24

Unread post by Marli24 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:00 am

Thanks so much you all!
I will continue with my honey jar and be positive and hope for the best!
And i will be having my rootworker do some work for me as well. It is just taking ages for my stuff that i posted to get to her. But i will be patient!

Thanks again!

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:24 am

You should get a reading on this as soon as possible.
You can get the reconciliation spell-kit, and if you are doing a honeyjar, I think you should buy a mini spellkit.
You can have the church light reconciliation vigil lights for you until the products arrive.
If you do not have any supplies you can use honey, a white candle and pray over some olive oil. You can then use that oil to dress the candle, until you get the proper supplies.

You can find the spellkit and honey jar kit here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

You can request vigil lights to be set on your behalf here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

AsianDude

Unread post by AsianDude » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Stay patient and focus on what your goal is. I'm going through the same thing you and and it can be tough but keep in your heart all the good memories you will get what you hope for. I wish you the best of luck and hope you guys will get back together and have a long lasting relationship.

angel_66
Newly Registered

Unread post by angel_66 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Hello,

I am new to this site but I have read some of the posts and it filled me with hope. Here is my situation.

I live in UK and I met a wonderful guy back in last year through a friend. At first there was no attraction from my side but I noticed that he liked me and attracted towards me from our first meeting. Anyhow for about 6 months we only met once and talked as friends online of when we exchanged phone numbers. Again another two months passed by and he was flirting with me in a nice way. I didn't take him serious. Back in February somehow one night, it felt like something happened, unbelievable. We were talking and he shared many things with me he said never did before. I knew he was flirtatious so I still didnt beleive he was interested in me. However from then on he was texting and calling me every day, many days all day long even called me at night saying he cannot sleep cause he was thinking of me! He was so loving and nice I started to return his feeling. We become inseperable and spent in touch every day and met as much as we could. We had beautiful time together and he said he feels the same for me just controls his feelings.

Here is the problem. He was in UK on a visa which he said cannot extend and had to return to his country in June 18. I asked him to stay but he said altough he has feeling for me he said there might be cultural differences as I am european and he is from India and he said he cannot express love before marriage also because of culture it may be a problem in future between us.

Now he is gone and I am just so heartbroken. I want him back. Im thinking getting a reading done, but any other advice would me much appreciated. It is painful but I only want to be with him if its meant to be and not to manipulate his free will.

Please help.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:19 am

Im going to take a different perception of this situation. First off I am sorry, I know its hard to see the one you love, love someone else. However, you have been working on this person and have seen some small changes. However you do see a big change him with another women. this very well may be a sign of the work that this is not the one. So often in love work we get drawn in and only notice the positive signs and ignore all the negative. Of course you can do a break up jar on them and continue the love drawing work on hi,, but to what prevail? He said he does not want to date then is dating someone else I just dont see that as a good sign. Cat says with love work you should set a date that you will work on this person till this date and if no change then cut and clear and move on. Pick a date that you can live with and is reasonable , perhaps 3mo 6mo? Also cat mentioned before that if someone says something 3 times its true..look at what he has been saying to you and what it means..I used cats advice and it has saved me from countless heart breaks and investing in ppl not worth the time. Here is the link, its the anti love spell http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
Hope this helps!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

kittymojo

Unread post by kittymojo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:12 am

I'm sorry for your heartache. Love work is hard. Try not to second guess your work. Just try to stay focus and feel it within you working. I hope everything works out for you very soon.The spirit sees around all corners and may have your man just ahead of you that you haven't met yet. Good luck and best of wishes to you.

Damiana

Unread post by Damiana » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 am

Sometimes strange things need to happen before the final result. Spell work takes the path of least resistance, and that might mean him exploring whatever he wants to explore and then getting burned... he was with you already, and he might be eager to try 'other people' first.

Of course along this time there are many variables, other people entering the picture... it's hard work. If you can afford it I would hire a professional gifted in breaking through resistance and domination. It's not that they would have to go super coercive and dominate your target, but the very ability to effectively dominate is a good thing in these situations IMO. That way you can gauge the relevance of any time deadlines you might set for yourself, if any. Like...if a professional can't get it done... (and i'm sure even good professionals have failures here and there)... then there might be other work that needs to be done, or you might consider giving up if you get to the point of emotional exhaustion. If you really like this person, and readings keep showing up positive, then keep working. Monitor but don't drive yourself crazy getting readings. You could also try working on yourself as well (to appear more confident, attractive, at peace). The only thing that could limit you is time, money, and energy.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 am

The free will comment...well I believe hoodoo is manipulating things to some extent, even if we are enhancing feelings for someone that is attracted to us anyways.

So since you are new to Hoodoo, I think you should read what hoodoo is and everything else.

www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

I think that your first step should be to get a reading.
www.readersandrootworkers.html

This should be the first step to see if this situation can go any further than it is. He is in another country, and it seems that his cultural values mean a lot to him. Unless you are willing to go visit him often, or he can come to you, then this relationship may not last or go the way you want it to. So a reading should be the step you take next.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sacredheart

Unread post by sacredheart » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:43 am

Hello all - just bumping this up cause I've gotten no responses. Can someone please shed some light on this for me? Thanks very much!

moongoddess

Unread post by moongoddess » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:07 pm

I kinda in the same boat as you, as i want women to stay away from my boyfriend as there keep messaging him, and he does the same thing, and should be using his time on me. I don't understand why no one giving you help with your situation, have you tried getting a consultation with one of the rootworkers on here? as I just done that, and just got to wait what he says, as i hope he can help with mine, I just want these other people gone, and for my relationship to be bk on track, so i can kinda relate how you feel about other women trying to steal him from you and get in the way. anyways I wish you the best of luck, remember to remain positive :)

Lillith74
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lillith74 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:58 pm

My serious boyfriend with whom I vacationed and spent time with his kids abruptly broke up with me 7 weeks ago to go back to an ex- who in turn never took him back. He now says he cannot be with me because we lacked a "spark"- although when we were together he was overly affectionate and told me he loved me 100 times a day. I believe he has even started dating. Any advice would be great as to spellwork. I have saved a ton of personal concerns.
lillith

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi, sacredheart,

I of course cannot speak for anyone else here on the forum, but to me personally this sounds like a situation for which you need a reading first and foremost. I wouldn't want to recommend any further spellwork specifically until you had a good, solid reading on what's really going on with this situation. That may help to clarify some aspects of the matter--or reveal new ways of looking at it--that hadn't occurred to you previously. I understand that you love this man and want him in your life, but what is the real outlook of the changes you wish to make in him? I'd say you need to answer this question first (among others, perhaps) before you attempt any more spell work. You could potentially work on this man forever and not get the results you want if there is some other strong factor(s) defeating you, or it simply isn't in his nature to be the way you want him to be.

With a honey jar or similar spell, I would suggest thinking of it as a gentle way to spiritually influence the material reality of a situation. But Nature has her own course, too, and wisdom dictates, in my humble opinion, that we always bear that in mind.

I am certainly not trying to be discouraging here; there are of course many spells, Lucky Mojo products and spell kits that could be effectively used by you and/or by a professional rootworker to assist in this situation, but first you should get a solid reading on it and find out: a) what the real nature of the matter is; b) what may be going on behind the scenes; and c) what the best work in specific is to effect the change you want, should that be the desired course.

Looking to the AIRR website, you will find a host of good readers who can help you with all of the above. I hope this sheds a fresh and useful light on the situation.

Best of luck to you!
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

monica123

Unread post by monica123 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:11 pm

how to sweeten a husband who left the house, one spell will be the honey jar, are there any other ways, he behaves so badly, speaks so badly, or most of the time doesn't want to speak on the phone, there is another woman also. When using the honey jar, his hair goes together with my hair, the petition paper with the hairs has to be soaked in honey or I can use a plastic cover in order to reuse his hair(I don't have other hair from him)? He is a very very stubborn person, are there any other ways to sweeten him faster, he behaves very strange, 2 weeks ago he is very sweet and suddently after seeing the new woman he swers me and hangs up the phone and refuses to talk.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:19 pm

Monica, there is a whole thread on the Honey Jar, but you have several things going on here and you a need a reading with a member of AIRR :
Stay posted.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Owlsfoot has several good points. You should have a reading with a Member of AIRR.

alessandra
Newly Registered

Unread post by alessandra » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Hi,
I live far away in the EU and need help quick. I dated a man for a year, but on and off. It got serious in February, but he broke off the relationship in May. It was a situation of him getting cold feet and there not being enough passion between us. However, I do feel we respect and care for each other. There was a big row (on my part), but through effort on my part that has mended and we talk to each other (at work). I desperately want to rekindle this relationship!!!! I feel that time is of the essence and there are few supplies available here. Should I begin a honey jar spell? Can someone help me with a spell there in the US? I love this man, but I was just not able to get passionate enough (working too hard and financial troubles).
Thank you in advance for your help.

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Hi, Monica,

I am not your counselor, reader or rootworker, but I would nonetheless humbly encourage you to ask yourself why you want to keep this man around. I understand you are emotionally attached, but perhaps the work you need to do is more along the lines of 'Cut and Clear', rather than reconciliation or trying to tame this man. I say this primarily because you spent the whole first part of your post talking about how bad this person is and how poorly he treats you, not to mention that he is running around with another woman. Rather than how to tame him, maybe the most important question you can ask yourself is why you would want to keep him at all, and whether or not it might be a better idea to simply let him go.

That is my two cents, based on what you wrote in your post. I hope it provides a fresh and helpful perspective on the situation.

As Miss Tammie Lee suggested, you can always look to AIRR for a reading if you feel you need further insight into the matter.

Best of luck to you. Be well.
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi.
monica123 wrote: I can use a plastic cover in order to reuse his hair
No. No you certainly should not cover the hair in plastic. The idea is that you and him are immersed and surrounded by honey, which is soothing and sweetening, keeping the hair separated from the honey defeats the idea before you even start.
monica123 wrote: He is a very very stubborn person, are there any other ways to sweeten him faster, he behaves very strange, 2 weeks ago he is very sweet and suddently after seeing the new woman he swers me and hangs up the phone and refuses to talk.
I most definitely suggest you get a reading about this man and whether or not you can A) draw him back to begin with {It is in no way guaranteed that you can} and B) if you can change or at least heavily moderate his behavior. You should get the reading from someone at AIRR, they will tell you the truth of the matter, not just what you wish to hear.
HRCC Student #1559

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:11 pm

My suggestion is to get a reading from an AIRR Root worker to see what is the best bet. I don't know if a honey jar is enough.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:00 am

Hi Alessandra,

not to sound like a wet blanket here, but love issues are seldom simple and often have many different influences playing into them. Before undertaking any spell work, it would be advisable to get a reading from one the members of the AIRR (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers) to see if there is any actually possibility of the two of you getting back together. Some readers will work via email, others over the phone, so your location isn't a hurdle to getting the reading.

If the outlook is good for the work, an AIRR member has the double benefit of being able to provide you with magical coaching specific to your situation and will suggest the specifica actions to take that are tailored to the relationship you speak of.

Finally, third reason to go with an AIRR member is that they have much experience and can back up your work with work of their own to help bring about a reconciliation faster if that is possible.

Meanwhile, you can have MISC set a light (vigil candle) for reconciliation and maybe an adam and eve candle and/or a come to me (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html for all the info on the setting of lights).

Aura Laforest

parisshadow

Unread post by parisshadow » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Hello all, it has been about 6 months since i've updated on here about my relationship. During this time ,i have continued to work on my honey jar and light weekly 7 day candles with several oils and herbs, i change them from love to domination type products. Also, lots of Chupparosa to make him sweeter towards me.

The situation is still basically the same after almost a year of working on my boyfriend. He still likes his space and to be alone. We still go through a monthly dramatic fight that leads to hours of talking in circles and deciding to stay together.

He still says he does not love but and only sees me as a friend. He says we have nothing in common and that i have a lot of annoying habits i need to change about myself. I'm doing work on myself and reading self help books to try to fix my trust issues and insecurites.

I'm worried hell leave me for someone else since he doesnt love me, so i check his phone bill everyday to see who he communicates with on a daily basis. I am the only one to still initiate contact and make plans to see eachother, i am the one to drive to his house.

Recently this week, he said his feelings towards me have not changed after all this time and he does not want to be with me anymore, he said its not something ive done recently but he just feels as though hes been soured too much over past expierences, he claims to not sexually desire me despite his saying im very attractive but it is a mental thing.

I always attempt to talk him out of it then when i will agree he will usually change his mind or be silent, i feel like he likes me reacting in a paniced way. Over the year i spoke with rootworkers and they performed rootwork for me for reconcilation when we broke up the first time to cleansing him after i performed the Intranquil Spirit spell. This tuesday i have started working with saint martha and am starting the 9 tuesday novena for her.

However, ,my reading still states the he is "in a confused state" as to what he wants and does not want to hurt me or my feelings as he decides whether his feelings for me will someday change. I believe i have gotten some postitive signs that st. martha will work with me.

Am i wondering if it is possible that anything will really bring him back for good, without his confused feelings about me continuing to resurface? Thank you all.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

You got a reading saying he doesn't know what he wants. Cut and Clear him out of your life and find a man who will love you for who you are.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”