Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I think you should cut ties with this man. Stop putting him on a pedestal; if he truly loved you, he would have married you regardless of his family. I think LM sells a divorce/separation candle and probably other appropriate supplies to go with it.
There are plenty of "fish in the sea." After the separation spell, start some work to build up your self-love and attractiveness. I know that you feel like this man is your soul mate, and possibly you did know each other in another lifetime. However, there are literally millions of men in the world who could make you happy, if you gave them a chance. Don't waste another minute concerning yourself with this coward, regardless of how much time you have spent trying to get him back. Find someone worthy of your love and devotion.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 am

More confusion - I got a pshycic reading to see what I should do now and I was told he loves me very deeply and I will have a love marriage with him. He wants to take care of me & fulfill al my needs etc. But for this i was told I need spiritual help which is $500. I don't know what to do now. I also asked if I dont do the work when will i get married and wil it be arranged. SHe said you will get married to this man you love. When - as soon as we complete the spiritual work.

Any advice?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed May 20, 2009 8:48 am

path2success,

Stop going to them, they sound like a scam.
HRCC Student #1559

Astariell

Unread post by Astariell » Wed May 20, 2009 2:33 pm

Did you consult the Lucky Mojo Spiritual Readers? Click on the Lucky Mojo Curio icon and then go the Spirtual Readings and Consultations. ...There are many rootworker to choose from as well.

Long, long ago and Once upon a time, I also was told the same thing by a fraudulent "pshycic" and paid out and got no results......

However, if you have talked with the LMojo Readers why are you doubting?

Please try to calm down and you will see there is no confusion......You are wasting time by confusing yourself, my dear.....

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed May 20, 2009 4:30 pm

Thank you for the advice!! I have scheduled a reading in the coming week with Ms Cat so I told this psychic I need time to think. She was trying to make me pay immediately. I said it's ok I need to think and returned. I hope Ms Cat says the same that he is my soulmate. Till then i will keep myself busy with my career. I have read everyone's experience here so I'm gonna blindly trust whatever Ms Cat says.

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Wed May 20, 2009 5:45 pm

If the "psychic" you were seeing was putting any pressure on you to shell out more money without giving you time to reflect on your situation and options, that is a huge red flag. You want to be able to trust your reader, but you don't have to go so far as "blindly" following his or her advice. You need to think for yourself and make your own decisions; a reader should be a guide and a help in this matter, and like any good counselor, he or she should help you find your own way rather than giving you orders. I'm glad you're going to speak with Cat. She will steer you straight and won't give you any b.s. You should be prepared, though, to accept whatever outcome awaits. If the divination indicates that you have a chance, great. But if it's time to move on, your energies would be better spent finding happiness that doesn't hinge on this one man. Either way, I wish you luck and success.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed May 20, 2009 6:55 pm

Thank you all for you answers and taking the time to advise me :). Really appreciate it. This lady I went to did a palm reading and I'm not sure how but she was accurate in everything she told.

Only 1 thing that i'm very negative right now & need to think about myself & spend 500$ :) & I'm very insecure - I didnt feel was true. Our breakup was 1 year ago & I'm pretty ok now not in the vulnerable state that we ususally are after a breakup so there i felt that maybe she was relying on general tendencies rather than my specific case.

I was just hoping that since im meeting her in person it may not be like an online scam but these days you never know...

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 pm

I am sure there are lots of 'in person' scammers out there who are willing to take advantage of you if you let them.Just like internet ones.
Why do you think gypsies have such a bad reputation? They were around long before internet scammers.
One thing you might ask yourself: Where did you find this person? Was she/he referred by a friend who can give a recommendation that they achieved results? If you know no one who has used that person, or no one who can vouch for their work, just beware. 500 is alot to spend if you don't know who you are giving your money to. And honestly, my gut says it doesn't sound very good to me.. . You might have better options with that 500.00.
Have you considered a reading with Cat the moderator of the board? Its not expensive and may save you alot of money in the long run. People here have given her positive feedback/comments.
I wish you luck. It is a terrible thing to not be with the one you love (like myself) and you want to believe that somehow, some way, someone has the magic answers that will get that person back for you. I truly want you to be happy with the man of your dreams. One thing does bother me about your situation, however. Have you thought about the wife in the relationship? does she love him? Are there children or pregnancies involved? Would breaking up a marriage and causing others heartbreak including the wife and family, and possibly children be worth it to you to be back with this person?
Once again, may you choose the right path; I would never tell someone to give up on a love. That is for them alone to decide. I wish you only happiness and fulfillment in being with the man who would fulfill you.

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Wed May 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Trust me, just because you go to somebody in person doesn't mean they're legit. A lot of "amazingly accurate" information can in actuality simply be cold reading. And no matte what, it's not appropriate to be pressuring you for additional money. Services should be offered to you, not forced upon you. A reading should be a source of assistance, not of additional stress. You as a client and as a human being deserve to be treated with professionalism and respect. Know that and trust your instincts.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Thu May 21, 2009 3:35 am

No there are no kids or any oher complications involved here & they themselves are not too happy in the marriage. But there are customs involved & society so people decide to live in circumstances even if they are not happy. Moreover she doesn't treat him well. She dominates him(as she is more rich) in front of people etc. And when she was away to her family'shouse (i heard it from my colleagues) he was a very diffferent person - carefree & happy. This is unbiased opinion from people who do not know we know each other.

Melania

Unread post by Melania » Sat May 23, 2009 4:56 am

That sounds like they are trying to scam you. I personally would never seek a reading other from Cat or one of her assistants. It might not be what you would like to hear but at least you will know it is correct.

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Thu May 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Two weeks after my boyfriend and i broke up i did a simple candle spell to bring him back.
I was short on money so i annointed the candle with extra virgin olive oil mixed with cinnamon. I also carved his name into the candle and stuck pins in it and all that jazz.
Time has passed (at least a month and a half) and i haven't noticed a change, then i realized that i had performed the wrong spell. instead of performing a spell intended to bring a lost lover back i had performed a spell to attract a new lover.

Should i try again, and if so, are there any suggestions in making the spell more powerful?
I would appreciate the help,
please & thank you :D
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

LaReina wrote: Time has passed (at least a month and a half) and i haven't noticed a change, then i realized that i had performed the wrong spell. instead of performing a spell intended to bring a lost lover back i had performed a spell to attract a new lover
No you didn't. If you carved his name on it and burned it with the intent of bringing him back then you did a spell to bring him back.

Have you been in contact with him? After a month things can get hard, the more time that passes the harder things will be for you. I would start a honey jar on this guy and get a Reconciliation spell kit. Also look into Cut and Clear and the black walnut bath to fall out of love. Reconciliation work can be very difficult and you need to ask yourself if this man is worth it. I would set a time limit and after that amount of time Cut and Clear and move on.
HRCC Student #1559

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Thu May 28, 2009 5:41 pm

The reconciliation sounds like a good idea,
my ex and I grew up with each other and have been friends our whole lives.The last time i saw him was about 2 weeks ago and he pulled my friend aside and asked if i hated him. Since he thinks that i hate him he tries to ignore/avoid me (which is hard to do when we live a couple houses away from each other and we have the same friends) so even if i don't get back together with him romantically the spell could at least help us become friends again.
the only obstacle i have is getting a strand of his hair. . .

do you think that it would be harder to work the spell because he thinks i hate him?
you get what you need...

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Thu May 28, 2009 5:48 pm

btw, i forgot to say thanks to HailDoscordia for the advice :)
you get what you need...

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm

hmm try a honey jar to sweeten him and follow it with the rec. spell. You can also send him a dressed letter with rec oil and powder..cat sends out the spell with orders.. basicaly you can send a letter stating that he thinks you hate him and you dont and then put some emotion into it, explain you would like to continue a relationship on some level even if its friends..etc.. add the powders send the letter.. when he touches it it will effect him.. and hopefully that letter opens the door to hang out and get those personal concerns that you need.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LaReina

Unread post by LaReina » Sun May 31, 2009 8:07 am

a honey jar seems to work the best,
...let's see what happens.

thank you for the suggestions
you get what you need...

katz1

Unread post by katz1 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:05 pm

hi

hope you are all well.

i really would like some help on my situation with my ex.

i met my ex 7 years ago and we dated for around 2 years and our relationship was quite difficult..i guess i wanted more than he did, and as a result we were always breaking up and making up :( which was exhausting (i've never had a relationship that was so up and down all the time) I Just found it impossibly hard with him as he never seemed to want to spend as much time with me as i wanted with him, and rarely invited me out with his university friends or work colleagues (i met some of them) and when questioned he said he has always done that with his partners and kept that part of his life seperate to whoever he was dating

it also took him about 6 months to finally admit he actually liked me a lot but told me he did not want to cos when u fall for somebody you ultimately got hurt....he never spoke about his past relationships but all i know was that one of his g/friends became mad and it was a constant joke that i will become insane as he drove this girl he liked alot b4 me that way

we eventually broke up for good when i got an abortion (had no choice as the medication i had were too harmful for the unborn baby and the doctor insisted) My ex never knew i was pregnant as i just couldn't tell him (he doesn't want kids) and i didn't want him to stay with me because of this and trap him, however our relationship really deterioated after this as i could not act normal so I stayed away from him for a month after a fight and the next time i saw him i discovered he had cheated on me with an old female friend. :cry:

i didn't keep in touch with him for about 3 years but ended up emailing him one day as our paths sometimes crossed because we work near each other. Anyway he was with somebody else (prob the girl he slept with but not sure) who did not live in the same country.

cut long story short (sorry to take up your time) he and his new girlfriend broke up (she was actually really nice and we became friendly through him) because he wasn't communicating with her and seemed depressed etc (similar stuff to when he was with me i guess) and she went to another country.
Anyway me ex and i still saw each other as friends and even spent new years eve together at my flat and then earlier this year we slept with each other as we were both horny and since then we've been doing that regularly

To start with it was nice and i wasn't that attached to him..after all I like sex :oops: and its with somebody i know and the chemistry was always really strong between us and we were also going out for meals so it wasn't like i was just going to his for sex and we were nearly seeing each other every week.
however i don't know what happened but since April he has been acting differntly and not wanting to u know do the going out for dinner, etc but just want me for sex and not contacting me or wanting to see me that much and I've also realised I'm having feelings for him (maybe thats why he acts differently to me to make it clear its just sex) and the friendship part is all but gone... also around the same time my Father passed away so I do feel really alone and maybe thats why i want more from him? Plus he keeps saying he would do something with me like go to lunch only for him to make other plans..example was few weeks ago when we agreed to meet for lunch and he said it might be easier if we spent the night at each others, so i went over to his and spent the night only to wake up the next day and be told he was going out with friends...i felt so used especially as he had not even asked how i was and i hadn't seen him for awhile.

And now every text message is all about sex and blow jobs!...its like its the only way i can get to see him whereas at least we used to do stuff and chat on email or text...i haven't seen him for 3 weeks since that last time when i felt used! although he was going to spend the day with me last Sunday as i was so upset the last time and was crying a lot as he really made me angry (which shut him down...i actually saw the barriers come down) but eventually he gave me a cuddle as i was really missing my Dad and that was when he said he will come over and spend the day with me...but it never happened as i didn't want to wait around for him incase he cancelled last minute and in fact he did text me to ask me what time to come over but i told him i made plans which made me feel great at the time but then after a week i felt awful as no idea when i will see him next.

ok story over

I would like help on what to do...I do still really like him, and could in fact be in love with him (even though i know he has hurt me etc) and i really wish he would u know be my boyfriend again...i don't want him to be a friend with benefits, and i like him to be able to talk about feelings etc and not muck me around, or be with anybody else sexually..I don't want him to just want me for sex, but want to spend time with me because he likes me for who i am and interested in me as a person and not a sex object (stil want good sex of course but don't want it to be the only reason he is interested in me). I don't know if there is a spell that can change somebody a bit...he is always on this quest in the last few months to find ways to be happy and has brought lots of books on 'happiness' and i really think that the only way he can be truely happy is if he opened up and talked about feelings etc, and became more giving and less selfish and self centred
i always found he was nice to his friends when we were dating but not so nice to his partner

he is so closed off and told me that when he first came to the city from a small town he was 'taught' how to behave, to read the right books, be seen at the right places, and he had to toughen up or would not have not survived.

I don't know much about his past as he won't chat about his childhood etc but his parents seem to really love him but he doesn't really see them much

help i just don't know what to do...i have ordered the honey jar spell with red candles - do u think that is the best for my situation or is there something else i should do

at the end of the day i wish he cared and loved me as much i do about him if not more, and i do want to date him and see him more (and not just for sex) cos when we do stuff together even just watching tv or chatting i've had a nice time but i always said i want either be his partner or just a mate (i don't want to be a mate with benefits as I don't think i can with him as we have a past)

any help would really appreciated

many thanks for your time and sorry for the really long thread...i'm at my wits end

xx kaztz xx

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:46 pm

Well...I think the honey jar is a good start, but I'd also do a road opener spell to open up his mind to suggestion because he sounds quite defensive in general. If you send me a PM, I can give you an easy and inexpensive road opener spell to get him to bring down his defenses a bit. I always think that's a good first step when working with any man, especially an ex, because they're not always going to admit their feelings as they would when a relationship is new and fun.

Now, for the rest. I'd make sure he's not seeing anyone at the moment because you want to know what you're working with or against. In the meantime, you can start some work on him before you find out all that, but I would find out all you can about his current situation. When I work on an ex, I usually start with what I call "small" spells just to get the ball rolling, especially if I don't have all the supplies for my big whammy spells. :P I would suggest doing some freezer spells to stop some of his behaviors that you don't like. I've always found them to be fairly effective and very simple to do. I would also put him in the sugar bowl while awaiting your honey jar spell kit (ie put a namepaper in a bowl of sugar to sweeten him towards you) and then proceed with the honey jar once you get it.

I think you definitely should check out Lucky Mojo's free spells section and see what spells appeal to you. I've always found the intranquility spell to be quite effective in getting those hard-headed men to come around.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

svetlana

Unread post by svetlana » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 am

I have been doing a number of things to attempt to get my ex to reconcile with me: Come Back to me Spell kit (but actually did not complete), bottle spell a la Luckycharms (he called me shortly after I did this), mojo bag (in my bra currently) and made a sweet little doll baby (that is sleeping in my undies drawer while I am at work). Other than the call after the bottle spell, not much has changed with him and his interaction with me. He still occasionally texts, but nothing romantic in nature, more like a concerned big brother. On the other hand, a different former lover, who is similar in some ways to the ex, (tall, slender, dark hair, involved in the music scene) has out of the blue, started to send me loving texts and calling me on the phone. Unfortunately, I am over this ex. :cry: Is it possible that all this energy that I'm putting out got misdirected to the wrong ex? I have used the ex's name in my spellwork, so it would seem that it would go to him, rather than someone else...but it is just odd... :?

katz1

Unread post by katz1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 am

hi

lightfantastic i will defintely pm you

and thanks so much for your reply i really appreciate it

katz xxx

mar_2

Unread post by mar_2 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Hey lightfantastic, i just read about the sugar bowl, can you explain how you do that?

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:21 pm

it's unlikely unless you mixed up their names or you have mixed up their hair or other personal concerns during the course of the spell. I'm presuming you're serious about using names and not "my ex" which would constitute a generic. maybe the other guy just sensed your openness and availability and sought to capitalize on it.
nagasiva yronwode
https://www.facebook.com/nagasiva.yronwode
forum@luckymojo.com (Forum Tech Help)

svetlana

Unread post by svetlana » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Yes, I used his name in the spell. It does seem that just the energy that I'm sending out could be not as focused as it should be, because I do have ambivalence...thus, my order for the CUT and CLEAR spell...which, if I don't see any more positive movement by the time it gets here, will proceed with cutting the ex and clearing the way for someone that will love me in the way that I want...without having to put all this WORK into it! :twisted:

Paradox
HRCC Student

Unread post by Paradox » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:20 pm

It all depends on whether you want a man who is mate potential or just a cheap and easy lay.

There is work that can help you with either one but you need to do your own soul-searching and decide on which. If your answer to yourself is wanting a husband, you need a new man and a cut and clear to help you get past him.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 am

Listen to the voice of experience:
Men who just want sex are a dime a dozen. Don't waste your time and money on this loser. Stop contacting him and answering his calls, emails, texts, etc. Block him if necessary. Do a Cut and Clear spell, like Paradox says, and when you are ready, do some work on yourself to make yourself more attractive and open to a new relationship. Then you can do a spell to attract someone who will give you the love you need and want.

lifeloveliberty

Unread post by lifeloveliberty » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:28 pm

I would like to know if reconciliation work, works more than once? My boyfriend and broke up a year ago and after some successful professional reconciliation work, we got back together nine months later. We recently broke up again. Which provides the best results... reconciliation or intranquility? Also would LM's kit interfere if there is a professional worker involved? It is a LDR. Please help.

Lukianos
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi lifeloveliberty,
lifeloveliberty wrote:I would like to know if reconciliation work, works more than once? My boyfriend and broke up a year ago and after some successful professional reconciliation work, we got back together nine months later. We recently broke up again. Which provides the best results... reconciliation or intranquility? Also would LM's kit interfere if there is a professional worker involved? It is a LDR. Please help.
Reconcilliation work can work more than once, but if you are breaking up again after successful reconcilliation work, you may want to ask yourself 1) what your true goals in seeking reconciliation work truly are (specifically, do you truly want this man back in your life in a mutually loving partnership, or do you just want him back for the purpose of revenge?) and 2) If you truly do want a mutally loving relationship with this man, what aspects of the relationship are causing it to break apart--Unless those aspects are addressed, any reconciliation will likely be short-lived.

Regarding Reconciliation versus Intranquility, the answer depends on your motivation for doing the work. If you simply want to bring the man back for the purpose of tormenting him / exacting revenge, then Intranquility will probably do what you want in a manner that you will find acceptable (ie: through torment and inquiet and distress). If you want to bring the man back for a mutually loving relationship however, it is hard to reconcile that stated goal with the nature of the Intranquil Spirit. Better in that case to use Reconciliation, instead.

LM kits will not interfere with the efforts of a professional rootworker (though you might want to consult with your rootworker just the same).
Peace be with you,
Lukianos

Mamiwata

Unread post by Mamiwata » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:38 am

Greetings Miss Cat & LM family,

I need a little help with a situation, and I was wondering if anyone could pitch some ideas....

My 'problem' concerns a young man who I slept with last year. It was a rushed, not very well thought through affair. We were very attracted to each other sexually, and had barely known each other for about a month before the deed was done.
This is the problem. He found out certain things about my private history that he couldn't handle. Well, actually thats rather dumbing down his reaction; he went mental. He totally alienated me; rejected me, and on a few occasions, called me names which I'd rather not remember.... I of course stood my ground, and at first could only think of fixing that boy into oblivion...
We work together so the situation got alittle too out of control, to the point where I wanted to leave.

Now here's the thing. I was still very attracted to him sexually, and I started burning reconciliation candle and doing a honey jar on his name. But there was some serious muck to get through.... It was tough. I was pulling out all the stops with this guy..... And then one day, I just gave up....

But NOW he's talking to me again, joking around, being flirty(almost) and always with just a pinch of shame in his face... Then the a couple of months he came out with a full apology; said he'd been a total ass, and would I forgive him...

But now he's back in my mind again.... Ive started using Fast Luck(homemade version) on him, and within the space of a week, he's started texting again(not done since last year) and hugging me alot... He rides a bike to work, so I've been fixing the seat with a mixture of my fluids and FL....

My question is, should I start some Follow Me Boy and Come to Me to really make him fix and stay? Is all this a sign that my work is paying off? I asked for the Lord's guidance some time ago, when I had decided to give him up as lost cause, and was met with the'wait-and-see' answer....

Can anyone give me any suggestions? I would truly appreciate it. Whether this ends in just another shag, or if it blossoms into something more, I just want some sort of closure...

Thank you in advance....

Drew

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:07 pm

Hi, Drew! I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I'm not an expert in this kind of spell work, but I have studied other forms, and I think your goal here should be to make the entire experience as pleasant as possible. Since you said that you're interested more in closure than anything else (whether or not it leads to a relationship or nothing is still unclear) I'd see about carrying on with the sweetening spell and wait on others. It wouldn't be fair to him to fix him to you if you decide after a while that you don't want him. I'd do another honey jar, but before you do that really try to decide what it is you want from this man and put that on the petition paper. If things progress and you want more, then carry on with other spellcasting, but now isn't the time to try to fix someone to you if you're not even sure what you want from him.

I really hope that helps -- maybe someone more experienced will have better advice? Good luck, at any rate.

Lucy

TexMex

Unread post by TexMex » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi all,

After reading through the forum for a bit, I keep on seeing various scattered threads and forum requests for help on reconciliation work. They are hard to read sometimes. As Miss Cat said on her page on reconciliation (http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html), reconciliation spells are the some of the most difficult to accomplish.

Granted, one solution is to cut and clear and move on, but there’s a lot of heartache out there and people are going to try anyway. So, let's help the community out. :)

As for me, I’ll start at square one by saying that a quality reading and divination at the beginning is CRITICAL. In fact, quality divination/readings during the entire process are important. It may be long, difficult WORK ahead, especially if a third party is involved or if contact is cut off. So, it is best for those who undertake this journey (and for me it really is a journey because it is SO transformative when you start to do this kind of work) to know what the likelihood of success is and well as what you have to add/change as the work progresses. I’ll second this by saying that the client/you really need to know him/her/yourself and what you/he/she REALLY wants.

So let’s start the discussion-

How do you set off to do successful reconciliation work? What seems to work the best for you/your friends/your clients? When a 3rd party is involved in between “you” and your target-what do you do? True, every situation is different-but are there any spells/work you rely on time after time that you know pulls through when the reading/divination says go forward? What sequence do you do spells in? Do you run some of them at the same time?

TexMex

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:13 pm

Good questions, but I am a newbie and I don't have the answers. Actually, I would like to find out the answers. I don't think anyone who wants reconciliation should shy away from it just because it is hard work unless of course you are of a mind that you do not want to work hard. If hard work does not frighten you, you just put your head down and dig in and that hard work and effort will be rewarded. I figure that there is no one recipe for success, that different spells would work for some and not for others, and the divination part sounds very important otherwise you are just shooting in the dark.
As far as 'cut and clear' being a solution, that is to me like bringing your pet to the vet and he has a serious illness (not fatal, just serious), and you are given the option to treat the animal or put it to sleep. If you love your pet, you would try to give it life not death. Well that is just me, and it is an individual decision, but that is what 'cut and clear' reminds me of.

And how can a reading/divination simply say 'go forward'? I don't understand that. I would think that the reading/divination would say: this is going to be a tough road or a not so tough one. Or what you are doing is having positive results, keep going, or not so positive so you need to try something else.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 pm

I think getting a reading beforehand is a personal choice and isn't always a must. For some reason, I have much better luck if I don't discuss any of my work, planned or ongoing, with anyone. Years ago, I made the mistakes of going to too many readers too many times and I think it really messed with any spells I performed. I had too many opinions and supposed outcomes in my head and I think it really did affect the outcome of my work. What I did was successful for a time, but we kept breaking up and he kept going back to another woman. When I finally stopped getting readings and just had faith in my work and myself, everything changed. My ex came back and stopped being wishy washy and (attempted) to devoted himself to me and our relationship. By that time, however, I lost total interest in him and his games and ceremoniously dumped him on New Year's Eve. :lol: I didn't do that to be mean or anything, but other issues had arisen and I was just done. Anyhow, I think if someone does decide to get a reading, they should be VERY choosy and stick with just one reader and one reader alone.

Sames goes with doing a cut & clear spell. It's a personal choice that must be made by the person when the time is right for them. It's relatively easy to tell someone "just move on", but if you're not in it and feeling it, it's a different story and a whole lot easier said than done. There are a lot of people that should probably move on or whatever, but I don't think any case is hopeless unless one of the people involved is no longer living!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 am

So what do you all think of 'do it yourself' vs. having a professional do the rootwork for you? On one hand a professional is just that: knowledgeable and experienced so could be more effective. On the other hand, how can a professional possibly know or put the emotion and feelings into a spell that YOU ALONE could do if calling back your lover?
Just points to ponder, if anyone has an opinion, please let us know.
If anyone has tried both methods and prefers one to the other, I would be interested in that as well.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:35 pm

'do it yourself' vs. having a professional - another questions arises - Apart from the emotions & feelings the commitment , the drive, the never say die attitude. If you have to keep following up on whether the work is done or not , like if someone says things will be delivered to you so you can pray and start the work but the package never arrives doubt creeps in. And that at times leads to more negativity than benefit. But again if you do get an experienced person who is also very comitted and keeps in touch with you, to let you know how the work is proceeding that may be a better choice.
I personally feel maybe both together coz you know you are doing your best in your work and you have the benefit of the rootworker too. But if for whatever reason the rootworker does not work on your case or it's delayed you know you gave it everything you could. You're efforts + rootworker.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:04 pm

Hello, Mamiwate / Drew

I'm not one to second guess the Lord. If you were told to "wait and see" then that is what to do -- and you did it, and now he has apologized. So the ball is in your court.

You've seen him at his worst, but if you can truly forgive him, and you want to give him another try, set your outer boundaries and set your inside perimeter and invite him into the outer boundaried area. If he is suitable, then draw him closer. Go slow.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:44 pm

I have a question to piggy back on this question. I want to reconcile with someone, but we have not spoken in a year. I thought about a reconciliation spell kit, but the page to that said that if you haven't had contact in a while then it may not work, so does anyone have any ideas on what to do? I'm also trying a dream pillow to see if I can send a message through his dreams too, so if anyone has any other ideas then let me know.

Thanks! :)
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:03 pm

If its been a year with no contact your probably too late, Cut and Clear and move on. I mean if you had been together for many years before it happen and you had children, then I'd say maybe, but...yeah.
HRCC Student #1559

vidia

Unread post by vidia » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:34 am

Im very confused right now, And my head is a Total mess.
Throw any suggestion at me,

My and my man have been living togheter for nearly 5 years. In the beginning we vere verry alike. We like spending time whit each other, family, going outdors, travel, movies....

Then he had to much focus on job, job, job (self employed). He has a though job. We also work together, and mouch of our life the two last years has been focused on work, work and homeimprovement.

i eventualy started to handel this behaving in a bad way. And started to behave to upset him, because then i would have his attention. Since he worked alot, i did this a lot. Like saying and behaving like i wanted to go out on town... (disco)

This lead to a lot of arguing and missunderstanding. He feels im not suportive and dont love him enough. But i truly do. And now he is very stubborn and set! he says i ruined everything.

Now he has found a new girl in desperation, and says its because she smiles.... he says iam the best looking girl in the whole world and im a truly fantastic person, but i have ruined everything whit my behavior.

So i want him to clear up his mind, and remeber how we are truly fantastic togheter, and how mouch love we have for each other and our family (i have one daughter. He has a son,).

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:44 pm

You need to do a break up spell kit for him and the girl. Do an uncrossing candle for the relationship,then do a reconciliation and/or follow me boy spell kit for you and him. Also, I would consider doing a sweet jar, and then burning candles on top of it for your goal. I would consider looking through the threads on this forum. We have talked about endlessly about how to get an ex back. Although a person may not have the exact same situation as you, the spells and candle would still be the similar and the same.

To be honest, it is NOT him that messed up this relationship. It is you. You are the reason the relationship has fallen apart, and it pushed him away. If you cannot get a hold on your, misbehaving ways, and get over the fact that he needs to work to provide for himself, and his family, then you are going to end right back up in the same situation. Relationships go through phases, and in this economy you should be happy that you have a man that has a great business. You might want to consider actively working on those things as well so when he comes back he will not leave you again.

Here is the link to the spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

vidia

Unread post by vidia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:00 am

About The Honey jar

Candle: do it have to burn all out, at all times. If so, do i have to stay whit it at all times. I have candles that burn for 12 hours :-/
should i start whit red candle., then maybe the next white, so pink and so on?

All my photos are digitalize. Would a paper print do. And the picture is of him and me, should i cut my self away
At this thime i dont have any of his hair or personal belongings

vidia

Unread post by vidia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:09 am

and i forgott...
do i write our names in "cross" at the back of the "photo", or do i nedd another piece of paper.
Now the only paper i have is white and pink

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:16 am

If its a big candle that takes a while to burn, I usually burn it in portions. So I will let it burn maybe 15 minutes for the next few nights til it burns all the way down. As for the colors, red is for passion, sexual feelings, and lust. Pink is more so for romance, and lasting love. So it depends what you want. As for white, well white is universal. It just depends on your goal.

Yes a print out of his picture will do. I think you could print yourself out of the picture. Or you could fold the picture in half so that he is facing you. As for being with your candle at all times....well that is up to you. As long as the candle will not cause a fire, then you are okay.

vidia

Unread post by vidia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 am

Thank you :-)
The i will fold the picture so we will face each other.
But the again, shoul i write his and mine name in the back, whit my wish. And if should it be in the middle or jyst behind him.
OR should i take a nother piece of paper and can the paper be white or pink (cause here we dont have brown paperbags :-( )

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:40 pm

Pink paper would be fine because that goes along with your objective. White paper is fine too as long as neither paper has lines on it. Also, make sure the edges are torn off. As for writing a name paper, you can put that on another piece of paper would be fine with the petition/wish.

vidia

Unread post by vidia » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Great
Thank you again.

What if i come over his hair or something later... can i open the jar and put it in?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:45 pm

There has been some debate about this. Personally, I wouldnt open it because I have already started working the jar. I would just start another jar.

daviscol

Unread post by daviscol » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:10 am

It seems like there are a lot of posts today that have to do with the work not working. While I know it happens, but it makes me feel discouraged. I know it is the same when people post success stories, except that is a huge boost while one is having or doing work. Maybe this is just me, but when I read about work not working it makes me sad for those people who have worked so hard and for those that are still working hard or waiting for the work to work. Good Luck to you all.

LMFan

Unread post by LMFan » Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:32 pm

I actually find it comforting, that I'm not the only one who's stuff didn't work out..

vidia

Unread post by vidia » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:24 pm

Think i have to start another jar. Kid came in and stole the candel of the jar.... :-(

Btw way anoyone knowlegde to a spell whos is similar to this:
a root, the Gullah root doctors make them by taking the name of the person, certain herbs, a photo, wax, etc and sewing it into a little white packet that is then kept someplace private to bind the person to you.
I can't remember all the ingredients but one was, I think, skin from the heel of my left foot.

Heather Nijoli-Robinson
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Heather Nijoli-Robinson » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:40 am

It is important to remember that no work is guaranteed and that if a spell does not work, there is usually an underlying reason for this. If your reconciliation spell does not work, it is likely because of a force beyond control or something not meant to be.

I tried and tried to work reconciliation this year and exhausted myself emotionally while working it. Eventually, I realized that some lost causes are better left as just that and that working on someone's free will can be difficult at best. Cut and Clear made me feel so much better than exhausting myself over someone who did not want me. Just my two cents this morning without even having coffee.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:44 am

when things dont work out do we get any signs? I mean can it be that the candle burn real good & strong and indicate all +ve signs and yet it may not happen or do we somwhere along the way get an inkling that this is not something that will happen?

keirith

Unread post by keirith » Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:12 pm

Yes...I would really like to know how to tell if you should quit and move on or keep persisting in your work. I like to believe that if you work hard enough at what you really really want, it will come to you (maybe it will not be the best for you, or you will not be able to hold on to it, but that is not the point here). Maybe you are not trying hard enough. Maybe your technique is wrong. Maybe you have to 'let it go' to have it manifest (in which case you would not want cut & clear) or maybe it is not meant to be and it will never be so you are wasting your time and energy..
It would be nice to find out how to determine the path to take. Would divination reveal these things?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm

\ariella,

Yeah a divination will help definitely, but I have to say, not everyone gets what they want, its a hard fact to take but you are not entitle to get what you want sometimes, if its not yours to have yo can work as long and hard as you like but if it simply is not meant to be then your just wasting time.
HRCC Student #1559

Heather Nijoli-Robinson
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Heather Nijoli-Robinson » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Or, you can do your own devinations. All the supplies you would need can be found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatdivination.html

Good luck!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:39 am

One time-tested divination method that I have using a lot lately is bibliomancy. Hold a Bible (or other special book) in your hands and ask a question. Turn to the page that feels right and read the first passage you see.

cbj

Unread post by cbj » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:58 am

I am trying to put together the right combination of candles or spell kit for my husband andI. We have been seperated for sometime but are trying to reconcile. (seperation because of infidelity) I want to give this a try. I thought of the reconcilation, stay with me,and the adam & eve candles. I also thought about the nation sac and the I dominate my man oil and the esseance of bend over. He says that there is no one else but I still thought about doing a breakup candle anyway for "anyone".Please advise.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

Hi there,

I think that if you want to reconcile with him then you should not use formulas like Bend Over which is a compelling type formula with an added edge. That may give you the upper hand of the situation but it does not really foster the kind of feelings that lead to succesful and lasting reconciliation.

I would probably do a three candle moving candle spell where the candles representing you and him are moved closer together and another candle representing any woman that might still be in the picture is moved farther apart from his candle. If you wanted to work it with vigil lights, I would do a general break up candle.

Of course, if you do not believe that he is really capable of being faihful to you then that is a whole other ball game, requiring that you ask yourself if you can trust him and love him in a way that makes a real reconciliation possible.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

cbj

Unread post by cbj » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:35 am

Bri,
Thank you for your response.I've never heard of the 3 candle moving spell. Tell me how it works and what I need. I was planning on the breakup candle anyway. Would you recommend the reconciliation & stay with me & the other products with the exception of the essence of bendover? I saw something called balck art, what is that

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:05 pm

This thread describes a similar moving candle spell in detail: separation-spell-without-harm-t175.html

I think if you are working reconciliation work you definitely want Lucky Mojo brand reconciliation, love me, return to me, and stay with me formulas on hand in all of their forms (oils, sachet powder, incense, and bath crystal)

Black arts oil has to do with destructive spells and pact making, so no, I don't think you want to incorporate it into your reconciliation work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-black-arts.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”