Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

frustratedinlove

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 pm

I need help getting my ex back. I know that he recently starting seeing someone and she was jealous of our connection. At least that is what she repeatedly told him. He says that he is distancing himself from me to see where things go with her. I need her out of the way so that we can rekindle our relationship. We have not seen eachother for over three weeks. The longest that we have gone. Plus, we went from talking 6 hours a day on the phone to maybe one text in a week. I am new to all of this and I have been scammed out of a lot of money. I need some real, honest help.

Literarylioness

Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Frustrated, I have to be frank and state, your ex might be playing you and this woman against each other. That is quite a common thing to do. It's hard to say without having a psychic reading of the situation. There are some spells Lucky Mojo has that may help.

You can do a reconciliation spell to bring your ex back. Lucky Mojo has a kit for that, or you can do a reconcilliation bottle spell. Lucky Mojo has those as well. Neither the kit, or the bottle spell are that expensive. If you have personal concerns, such as hair, saliva, or anything else from your ex, all the better. It will make the spell stronger.

In the mean time, you can create a honey jar with your intention for your ex to contact you. A honey jar is just that, a jar of honey that you have scooped out some of the honey and added your intention into. You burn a pink "4'inch candle on it with some love oil and concentrate on your ex contacting you. There are directions for that on the Lucky Mojo site.

Good luck!

Mary

frustratedinlove

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:13 pm

I have read so many descriptions and so much information about different spells. Are there any spells that I can do that does not require me to carry something around with me for the rest of my life? I am trying to understand all of this, but it is quite confusing. Also, I currently have his car parked in my garage, even though we are not talking, should I use something from his car for a spell since we are not close enough for me to get intimate things from him?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:48 pm

None of the spells I mentioned, or the honey jar need to be carried on you. Most spells take about seven days to do, but the bottle spell is a bit faster. You keep the bottle spell and the honey jar in a safe place.

If you have anything that he has touched, then your spell will be more powerful. It is not necessary, but it does help to have some of his personal concerns. A picture of him would help a great deal too.

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:04 pm

frustratedinlove

That's the thing about this type of love work, you might be working on him for a long time. You have to decide if he is worth the effort, or if you would rather find another guy. I know of people who have been working on their partners, since they met and will have to keep working on them to keep them under control. That is the nature of their relationships. Continuous magical work is needed to keep those relationships going. It is up to you.

In my experience, reconciliation work is continuous and the partners were not compatible to begin with. The magic is what holds the relationships together. It is not what I consider the ideal love relationship, but again the person has to decide if it is worth it.

Usually when people break-up and become exes, there are good reasons for this and the effort is better spent on finding a better partner. Only you can decide if he is worth the time and effort for this work.

You have stated that you have already been scammed and have spent a lot of money, so I am assuming it is on this ex. If that is the case, you might want to work on clearing him from your life with a Cut & Clear spell and following that up with a love spell to bring you a better man. The choice is yours. I ususally perscribe that method with my clients. It is far more effective in the long run.

There is a mojo hand in the reconiliation spell, but not in the bottle spell and honey jar spells are self-contained.

Mary

frustratedinlove

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:52 pm

:D I really appreciate all of the advice that you are giving me. I have thought about it and I do think that he is worth the effort. Unfortunately, it is not because we are incompatible, that would make it so much easier to give up. Certain circumstances from outside influences caused the break-up and I have finally gotten those under control. I do want to purchase a kit. I was looking at the Intranquuility kit and then I wanted to know what you mean by the bottle spell. I could not find that. I did find the honey jar kits, but the instructions I think said that I need a hair from him. I do not mind if I have to do the ritual often or for several days in a row, I just do not want to be tied down to an object that I need to carry on my person. You mentioned a mojo hand. What is that? Can you please tell me the name of the bottle kit or any other kit that you would recommend. Also, honestly, I think that I just need the help getting us to be connected again and once that happens we will take the rest forward. If, it turns out that this time we do part, I will definitely take your advice about clearing him out of the way.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Hi fustrated, I'm glad I can help you. If you have decided to work on him, I would do a reconciliation bottle spell and honey jar combo on him. Here is the link to the bottle spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html

You need a personal concern of him and that can be anything he has touched, not just his hair. I have used signed documents in honey jars. If you have something he has signed, or touched, you can use that. If he is keeping his car in your garage, I would think you would have access to some of his personal concerns.

A mojo hand is something you keep on you. It comes with the reconciliation kit and actually most of the spell kits. From what you have told me though, I would go with a bottle spell and honey jar. The bottle spell heal the problems you two had between you and the honey jar will make you sweeter to your ex.

Those two spells should do the trick for you.

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:02 pm

frustratedinlove

I would not recommend the Intranquility kit just yet. That can make your ex pretty angry and you don't want that. You want the ex to be sweet to you and find you more appealing than the one he is with now. It sounds like the two of you have had pretty decent communication and you want to keep that up.

The Intranquility kit is best when a someone will not commit. Say you and the ex had been dating for a couple of years and he wouldn't marry you, then I would recommend the Intranquility kit.

Good luck!

Mary

frustratedinlove

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:26 pm

Would you think that I would need to do a break-up kit? Or, maybe I should use one of the spell casters that is listed on luckymojo. I am not sure if I can do all of this. I do not want to mess anything up or get it wrong.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:58 pm

I myself am not fond of "break-up" work, because it is messy. If there is someone else in the picture, I find the person someone else to fall in love with. It is kinder and easier in the long run to deal with. That's just me though. Understand if you do do a "break-up" spell, you might get an angry woman on your hands and that becomes another problem.

From what you have stated, your ex still has ties to you and is just seeing this woman. If you do the reconciliation bottle spell, he can see you are a better choice than she is. You can always do the break-up bottle spell first and than the reconciliation spell kit afterwards.

You can work with a rootworker, but it is love related, so you are going to have to get somewhat involved. That is totally up to you and understand it will cost you more money. Everything Lucky Mojo sells is straight foreward and not too hard to do.

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi, folks --

First, Mary, thanks for putting so much work into answering Frustrated's questions.

Now, Frustrated, i think that you need to take a deep breath and relax for a minute. I realize that you have been scammed in the past, but Lucky Mojo is not a scam joint, so leave that in the past, okay? Thanks.

You want the guy back, even though he is probably playing you and this other gal. Okay, that's what you want.

You have his car in your garage -- a great place to get some of his personal concerns -- and you have been looking at lots of spells. You don't want anything you would have to carry "for the rest of your life" -- so the honey jar spell was recommended. Did you read about it? The page is here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

The Honey Jar is a specialized kind of Bottle Spell. You can read more about lots of other kinds of bottle spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

If you want what we sell, which comes with instructions, well ...

We sell honey jar spell kits here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

and painted bottle spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

BUT YOU COULD START A HONEY JAR TONIGHT, AT HOME. Just do it.

Then you came back and said you want to do an Intranquility Spell. But Mary already told you to work a Honey Jar or Bottle Spell for the return of love. Why are you now changing your mind to want to torture the guy and humble him? Is it love or domination? Make up your mind. You are trying to ride two horses, each one pulling in the opposite direction. And while you do that, time is passing. You said from in front that it's been three weeks since you were together. That was on Sunday and today is Tuesday night.

You know, if a woman doesn't get a man back within the first month, her chances of bringing him back go way, waaaay down. You are standing on the edge of losing him forever and you are fussing about what spell to do. That's not wise, dear. START A HONEY JAR -- NOW. You can work a Break-Up spell on him and his other woman later, and that'd be fine, but you MUST keep him sweet and attuned to you NOW or you'll lose it all. Use the hairs of his that you find in his car! You have everything you need -- DO IT!

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

frustratedinlove

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 am

I just read your post, Catherine. I will go ahead and start the honey jar on him tonight and I will order the other supplies from Lucky Mojo, today. I do have to say that he has spoken to me in the past couple of days and it was nice to hear his voice, again. I was only ordering the intranquility to have on hand, just in case. I did not know that I could do the honey jar if the other girl is in the picture. I appreciate the correction on everything. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I reread the instructions for the honey jar and it stated that I should do it Monday,
Wednesday and Friday. Should I start it tomorrow, then. Also, how do I make the dressing oil since I do not have time to wait for my order? I do not want to lose him forever and I am feeling renewed hope since we have spoken.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:37 am

frustratedinlove

Those days are "suggested" days, but they are not hard and fast. If I were you, I would do the honey jar today and you can use olive oil as a dressing oil.

Mary

frustratedinlove

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Thanks. I actually have a gallon of virgin and extra-virgin olive oil. Do I need to prepare the oil?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:40 pm

frustratedinlove

Pray over it and keep your intentions for reuniting with your ex in mind as you rub the oil on the candle.

Mary

frustratedinlove

Unread post by frustratedinlove » Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks, again. You are a great support. Another question.... Do I do this every night? Or just three times a week?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm

A honey jar can be worked as much as you want to. I have an all-purpose honey jar that is covered in candle wax that I use for a lot of things.

Since your honey jar is specific to your ex, whenever you feel the need, burn a candle on it. I usually burn love candles before I go to sleep, or when I believe the person is sleeping.

Mary

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:24 am

Hi,

May I check with you guys if Honey Jar is good enough for very difficult and complicated cases like mine? It has gone way beyond the 1 month mark thus I am unsure if the honey jar will work on my case.....otherwise is there any other reconcilation spells that would supposedly be more 'powerful'??

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:30 pm

mabel

If you have access to the intended's personal concerns (hair), I would still do a honey jar. It makes him "sweet" towards you and you want that. I would also do a reconcilliation kit in conjunction with it. You can find that here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html.

Good luck!

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 pm

HI Mabel,

Without knowing more about your situation I can't really say whether a honey jar would be effective or not. As Mary said, if you have some of his personal concerns you can start a honey jar spell and see where it takes you, but the longer you two have been separated the harder it is to do reconciliation work. If you don't have any of his personal concerns then I would recommend seeking out a divination on the situation to determine if reconciliation work makes sense for you at this point in time.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:35 am

Hi,

Thank you all for your valuable advise and insight. I do not have any of his personal items, but I do have his picture (printed from computer) and some handwritten cards he gave me. Is that good to do the Honey jar? Is the reconciliation spell much 'stronger' than Honey jar? My situation is definitely difficult and am really at my wits end......what can i do to bring him back....?

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:42 am

Those items will indeed work for a honey jar. Follow Bri's advice on divination concerning the reconciliation work. This page will tell you how to get in touch with Miss Cat or any of the other "Lucky Mojo"-approved readers. http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html None of them will steer you wrong.

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:44 am

I noticed that many of the root workers recommended on this site do not do reconciliation spells. Is there a reason for that?

Could it be reconciliation is more difficult and complex to do than finding new love?

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Hi Mabel,

Reconciliation work is, indeed, highly varied (How long has the person been gone? Why did the person leave? Is there another partner(s) in the picture? Children? Etc.), and often comes bundled with lots of drama, conflicting emotions, and changing stories as new details come to light in the case. In addition, each day that passes diminishes the likelihood for a successful reconciliation, even with intensive spell-work by an experienced practitioner--if it's been more than a month (especially if the relationship is not of long standing), the prospects aren't good.

So, we have a combination of:

1) often complicated cases (and often with salient details omitted for one reason or another),

2) clients who may actually be more interested in revenge than in loving reconciliation, and who may actually sabotage the work being done, or, if the lost partner does come back in response to the spellwork, may drive the partner away again by picking fights, etc.,

3) a limited time frame where work is likely to have a chance of success, which in turn leads to

4) a limited overall success rate for reconciliation work, in general.

All in all, a difficult type of work to make a career out of, unless one has an exceptionally high tolerance for both drama and failure, and a low need for providing effective and satisfactory services to one's clients. It is far, far easier to specialize in drawing new love for clients.

For these reasons (and more besides), relatively few rootworkers, on this site or elsewhere, will do reconciliation work for hire (despite the high demand for it). That is not to say that there aren't plenty of folks out there who will happily take money from the love-lorn in return for "reconciliation work", but we are, for the purposes of this discussion, limiting ourselves to honest and ethical practitioners of rootwork.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi Mabel,
Edward hit the nail on the head as they say.

I would add that if you do decide to hire a root worker for reconciliation work you should definitely get a reading done first by a reputable reader to get a better sense of whether there is the possibility of a positive outcome for the work.

take care,
Bri

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:20 pm

Thank you both for your wonderful insight and kind advise.

Would it be a better option then to purchase spell kits/bottle spells and do the work ourselves then?
Would it also be possible that even when divination doesnt turn out to be positive, spell work on our own in this case, could turn things around...?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:57 pm

mabel

I will chime in with the others and say it is generally not worth it for legitimate workers. I could be rich many times over if I chose to do that type of work, because it is repeat business. It becomes a lot of push me/pull me and as Edward stated, too much drama. Also, customers for reconciliation work have usually gone to multiple psychics and workers, which creates a mess too.

Think long and hard about hiring someone for this type of work.

Mary

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:11 am

Hi Mabel

I did that with an ex. The reading spelt death for the relationship - not just the person isn't right for me, but there's no hope in reviving the relationship. New to Hoodoo, I insisted anyway and it worked for a time. But the amount of resources and energy I put into it was ridiculous - I was obsessed about the whole thing failing and so I kept working it really hard. It became a vicious circle - the more work I did, the more hung up I got on a relationship that I might have been able to let go, if I hadn't done anything in the first place. Finally, when the guy and I had the most absurd break-up (for the third time), I thanked the mojo and honey jar (and whatever else I got working) and disposed everything, and that's that.

That's the danger of reconciliation work, the idea that there might just be a slight hint of hope and there may be, if you try hard enough like I did. But as they all say, there's a reason why this person has become your ex. Reconciliation works can help clear up some misunderstandings and past wounds, I think, but it will not change the fundamental dynamic of the relationship because we're still who we are. If the relationship is really over, chances are your workings will only turn things around temporarily.

There're times when the readings say the person is not right for you, rather than that the relationship is dead. In those cases, in my experience, you may be able to work on certain things, though it'd depend on your situation. I'd agree that you should get a reading by a reputable worker first. Doing the work on your own isn't that hard because there're plenty of guidance and instructions on LM.

And if you do seek help from a professional in doing this work, a honest worker should tell you upfront what your chances are before they take up the case, or they'd simply not accept it because the outcome doesn't look good.

Cabrielle

mabel

Unread post by mabel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 am

Thanks again for your kind advise, truly appreciate that :)

May I ask is bottle spell better or reconcilation spell kit? Which one is supposedly more effective and 'powerful'? I intend to get the honey jar but am tied between bottle spell and the reconcilation spell kit.....

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:23 am

mabel

That really depends on the situation. If you just broke-up recently, I would do the bottle spell. If you have been broken-up for over two weeks, I would do the kit. I would do a honey jar in connection either way, since you want him to be "sweeter" to you.

As has been noted in previous posts, the longer the break-up and the less "intimate" the connection. The chances of reconciling diminish a bit.

Hope that helps,

Mary

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:29 pm

As a person who is both a professional worker and has been a woman in love multiple times, i'd like to add a few thoughts here too.

If you've had a fight and need a Reconciliation, then a Reconciliation spell will be revealed as the right path through a reading. You may do the reading and the work yourself or hire either part of it (the reading or the work) done for you. Ideally, the reading will indicate a green light for the conjure work and the work will succeed.

If you hire the reading done by a worker who will take Reconciliation cases and the reading indicates the work will succeed, the reader-worker may take your case, and the job will and can work beautifully and result in a good mend to even a severe break.

However, if the person is not right for you, a reading will usually reveal this -- and it may also reveal that doing a Reconciliation spell will not provide an end to the cycle of incompatibility, but will merely expend your time until the next fight or break-up, and the next, and the next -- until you finally wise up and look for a new, more compatible partner.

In this case, an ethical reader-worker will provide readings, but will turn down the case. When that happens, usually the client will seek out another reader, and another...

As a reader, it has been my experience that very often when i do a reading for a client that indicates that there is no hope for a Reconciliation (because he's with someone else and is happy), or tells me that the relationship is best left dead (because he's just not right for her), many of my clients refuse to believe the reading. This is why why so many reader-workers are reluctant to deal with Reconciliation cases -- no matter how hopeless the reading tells us things are, a certain percentage of out clients will INSIST that we "do something."

In other words, the client (usually a woman in cases like this) ignores the reading, refuses to accept the divination, and tries to push or force me into ... taking her money for a hopeless task.

I say, "No." Other, less ethical, workers may allow themselves to be persuaded to take the money. They sometimes justify this by saying, "Well, she would have spent it with another worker, if i didn't take it."

Worst of all, there are quite a few seriously unethical workers out there who actively search for clients like this and will promise them "guaranteed results," with the predictable outcome that the client will get ripped off at each stage of the process from reading through working the spells multiple times, and the relationship will still fall apart in the end.

These books will help you -- they are filled with spells, tips, and techniques for just this kind of work!
catherine yronwode

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 am

My question is, if a reader tell you that the person is right for you, maybe the spell work, and then what is better -- do the spell by myself or pay for a rootworker?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:20 pm

theusurper

IF the reading is positive, usually the best rootworkers will work in conjunction with you. I would give you a bath that I have prepared for you and maybe a special oil. I would ask for personal concerns from both you and the one you want and do work as I see fit.

Mary

heathernijoli

Unread post by heathernijoli » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:15 am

I am a very recent graduate of LMCC course and I am struggling through trying to work for something I need/want myself. I recently had a reading from another (awesome) LMCC course graduate about my recent break-up (three year awesome relationship) and she revealed these ideas (all of which really hit the nail on the head):

DEVINATION REVEALS:
* my ex is deeply conflicted and has a "double head' capable of thinking 2 opposites at the same time
* he is severely unhappy and confused and it has nothing at all to do with me
* he is split down the middle "coming back as he is leaving" -- needs serious healing of his own thoughts
* we are (one of several) soul mates/souls are married
* he is honest when he says he loves/is attracted to me/there is nobody else
* he will return (possibly several times) but the choice will be up to me at that point

What he is actually saying are these confusing/strange things:
* "i need space/time alone/don't want a relationship like this"
* "i know how awesome you are and i love you -- i will never be able to have a better relationship"

I wonder if doing RETURN TO ME and RECONCILIATION work is appropriate for me in my own case if it comes with the petition "heal yourself so that you may return to our loving relationship". Or is this one of those desperate situations where I am unable to see what I really need to focus on? I don't want to desperately cling to something dying, but as was revealed, he is conflicted and will want to return some day.

I do want to make sure he gets better and that he has a path back to our otherwise great union if that is a possibility in the future.

WHAT I HAVE DONE SO FAR:
I have three honey jars on my altar (two old ones I was working already and one new one after the break-up), a 7 day vigil candle I dressed and fixed myself burning on our photo/petition, i buried a left shoe of his in my herb garden by the door for his return (and he stayed every night after that until i asked him to go because it was too painful for me). I dressed his pillows he took to the new place with RETURN TO ME oil. I have access to his dirty laundry and could do a load for him if necessary for a spell. I also have access to lots of belongings he has yet to move as well as personal effects (hairs, fluids)...

What do ya'll suggest??

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:29 am

Hey Heather,

It sounds like you are doing a lot of good work and having some good results.

Since you now have more information from the reading, I would suggest that you start a run of vigil lights for him dressed with King Solomon Wisdom oil, Clarity oil, and John Conqueror oil and similar herbs like JC, Seal of Solomon, Sage, etc...

The reading makes it sound like he is really unclear about what he wants (he is of two minds) and really you want him back, but you want him fully reconciled, not just to you and ya'll's love but to his own decision to stay with you and to be true to the relationship. That is something that comes through strength and wisdom and a clear understanding of all he has and all that he could lose if he doesn't get this figured out.

good luck sugarpie,
Bri

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:11 pm

I alsready replied with a number of suggestions to another version of this same question from you which you posted in another part of the board -- here:
return-to-me-oil-t390.html

Good luck
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:33 pm

heathernijoli

I am a bit confused by this, since you got a reading from a rootworker. Didn't the rootworker tell you whether or not the reconcilliation work could repair the the relationship?

I know it is painful, but I would do a Cut & Clear. If I could ever give anyone any advice about love it would be, "let go." I know it is difficult, but letting go is actually the best thing in cases like this. The more we grasp, the harder it becomes. We become addicted to the process. The Cut & Clear can give you some clarity, Oddly enough, it also brings people back, since they feel the disconnection.

He is torn, but you don't have to be.

Mary

triniflava

Unread post by triniflava » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 am

Hi Everyone

Im new to this. Im looking for a strong return lover spell for someone who is very strong minded. If I can get one that is simple but is very effective, it will be great. Please keep in mind that the person is very strong minded and stubborn on a general basis.

I have tried a spell where I wrote his name nine times and crossed with mine on a piece of paper with a saucer filled with white sugar and burned a candle for each day for nine days.It wasn't effective. I also tried writing his name on three strips of paper on faced it downward and wore it in my right shoe for nine days and it didn't work either.

PLZ help

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 am

Hi there,
So first off, I just want to say that reconciliation work is tough and can be some of the hardest work to do. A lot has been said about it on the forum already so you may want to do a search under: "reconciliation" and check out some of those threads to get a better idea of what I am talking about.

Secondly, I understand that you want a simple spell, but you are doing a tough form of magic on a strong minded person. You need to incorporate some herbs, roots, and minerals, or even better, formulas that combine several of those things into your work if you want some success.

Check out the following pages for ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

If, after looking at those pages, you have more specific questions, just ask.

take care,
Bri

triniflava

Unread post by triniflava » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:24 am

It really does make alot of sense. Thank you for reply

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 pm

You are welcome!

I also forgot to mention that of course, the best thing you can get to do work like this is some of his personal concerns: semen, saliva, hair, underwear, socks, etc.
Those are free :-) and they will make your work much more potent.

take care,
Bri

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:32 am

Trinflava, if you have tried some forms of work to get your lover to return and they have not been effective, i would suggest you might want to get an honest reading from someone with no horse in the race, so to speak, who will be able to advise you as to what is really going on in the case.

Here are the two most popular products we make for use in spells to get a lover to return:

OIL-HOO-RETU
Return To Me Oil
$7.50

OIL-HOO-RECO
Reconciliation Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

heathernijoli

Unread post by heathernijoli » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:56 pm

My ex, who is still my dear and true friend (and a soul mate by a reading I received) has moved to a new place. He is willing to burn a vigil candle (for presumed peace in his new place) and I would love to instead prepare one (or purchase one from LMCC) that would (unlabeled) help him find his way back to me.

Any suggestions?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:25 pm

heathernijoli

Unread post by heathernijoli » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:29 pm

I am familiar with those,but I wonder if they will be more powerful if he takes them into his possession and burns them at his new place? Would the be more or just as effective there as they would here at my home?>

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm

Hi Heather,

Well, if you had him burning a vigil light in his homespace that was wafting the subtle scents of return to me, love me, and stay with me then that is pretty effective because he's right there and would be encountering it whenever he burned the light. Its also back-up to the work that you are doing already, but yeah I think anytime you can plant a spell that is in close proximity to the targeted individual it ups the ante. You could also do the honey jar variation with the cored-out apple buried in a potten plant--maybe a rose for love, and give that to him at the same time to double your influence.

good luck,
Bri

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi heathernijoli,

Indeed, it is always a desirable thing when your target is doing part of your work for you, and yes, proximity is always desirable. So, if he is willing to burn, at his new place, what is labeled as a Peaceful Home or a Blessing candle that happens to be dressed with love/reconciliation herbs, possibly in addition to the labeled content, that is an excellent opportunity!

You can order an undressed 7-day glass candle and dress it yourself to fit your work, or you can order a candle pre-dressed to your specifications.

Good Luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:03 pm

We are often asked to fix and pray over candles with a different oil and to say a different prayer than the label indicates. Because each candle is hand-fixed, we are happily able to accomodate such requests for "sneaky tricks", as long as they are clearly stated in the message area of the online order form.
catherine yronwode

triniflava

Unread post by triniflava » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:10 pm

I think that your products are quite reasonable but I was worried about running into problems because of where I live.

heathernijoli

Unread post by heathernijoli » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 am

Thank you, Cat. I will definitely place an order for a "sneaky tricks" candle asap.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 am

i have a question, i have his semen in the napkin of course is dry, so , can i work with that. is effective like the fresh one?

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:21 am

theusurper

That's fine, theusurper. From a mundane perspective, it's almost impossible to keep sexual fluids from drying! :shock:

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:50 am

theusurper

take care,
Bri

moonchild

Unread post by moonchild » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 pm

The situation is: he dumped me and I want him back. I am currently working a honey jar spell, and a few others as well (involving graveyard dirt, reconciliation...). I am going to see him soon, we are not meeting romantically, just as platonic friends and nothing else. But I want to know if there is anything else I can I do when I am going to be around him that will help me out? I pretty much ran out of supplies working the other spells. I believe the only thing I have left is some graveyard dirt...But if anyone could offer me some suggestions as to anything I could do whilst I am actually in his physical presence...

Also, I usually don't do spell kits but I am thinking of purchasing one, could someone suggest the best one for my current situation? I hope all this was clear, thanks for your time!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:20 pm

Hi Moonchild,

Well, it sounds like you need Reconciliation products and the Reconciliation spell kit--you can find those here:

As far as when you meet him, if you give him anything--a letter, a check, some cash, a card, etc--you can dust it with reconciliation, return to me, and love me sachet powders.
If you are on your period and you can sneak him some of your menstrual blood that would be good.
If he wears a hat and you can get ahold of it and place one your lady hairs in his hat band that would work well.
You should be wearing a combination of condition oils as your "perfume." I would include in that mix:

Attraction
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Return to Me
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html

Reconciliation

Love Me
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html

Dixie Love
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html

good luck,
Bri

Broken

Unread post by Broken » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello everyone, this is my situation: I was dating and fell in love with a guy younger than me; we had (and still do) a lot of chemistry and are very attracted to each other, but I think he felt pressured to have a "committed" relationship with me because I am older and so we broke up at the end of Dec. I know he still likes me, but he is now dating someone else... . I want him back very much. I see him occassionally and it is always crushing to me; we talk and it is obvious the attraction is there but apparently that is not enough for him. I just want an oppty to have it develop into more.... I have never done any 'work' but I am going to start a breakup spell tomorrow for him and thatgirl (her internship is done in May but I want them done before that), but what should I do to get him back? There are so many options that I don't know which way to go. Reconciliation scares me because the results are low... and we are in good terms, he likes me, I just want him to come back to me :(

Help, anyone? I am afraid the more time that passes, the less the chances of us getting back together.
Thank you so much for any guidance you can give me!!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Reconciliation spells have low success rates, because whatever broke the couple up in the beginning usually resurfaces again. Chemistry is great, but if a couple is incompatible for whatever reason, that will come up again.

The first line of work is a honey jar on this guy. Work on him being "sweet towards you" and you can do a Come to Me spell kit, followed up by a Love Me spell kit. You can find those here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary

moonchild

Unread post by moonchild » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:29 pm

Thank you for the suggestions! They were very helpful.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:12 am

You could also burn a vigil light while you are meeting with him or have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church burn a light for you while you are meeting with him. For that you have a lot of choices, including Reconciliation, Love Me, Dixie Love, Return to Me, etc.
For more on vigil lights see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

good luck,
Bri

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:30 am

Hi Broken,

As Mary stated, Reconciliation work is tough going and it is for a number of reasons. Sometimes the couple will just not get back together because bad or negative feelings on one or both sides of the relationship are too strong to be overcome. Other times the couple will get back together but break up again because, as Mary said, the original issue is still an issue. A great example of this is infidelity. A woman and a man may break up because he keeps on cheating on her with other woman. Well, you can do reconciliation work and they may get back together, but if he's a dog, he's a dog and will keep on cheating, thus beginning a cycle of draining and sometimes addictive breaking up and reconciling. Hope that helps!

take care,
Bri

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”