Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Brea

Unread post by Brea » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 am

Hi,
I am dealing with a man who is scared to death of relationships. ( Major justifiable abandonment issues) At 44 He's never had a girlfriend...only one night stands. I see him often on friday evenings. He calls our mutual friend and will show up where we are but has only called me once. When out he is incredibly affectionate and we have a great time. By affectionatere I mean holding me, hugging me kissing me etc the whole night .(No sex...but great makeout sessions....I'm an old fashioned girl) He doesn't have any sexual problems...he constantly has to adjust himself when we are out so I know he's attracted to me. I thought natural horneyness would have advanced this but so far no go. My friend says she thinks he's terrified of being hurt. This has been going on since October. i need him to start calling me and actually asking me out instead of just showing up. It has to be magical...he bolts when pushed or pressured. I have a honey jar going for him with two lodestones wrapped with red thread, Lm love herbs, calamus, cat nip, horney goat weed herb, rosebuds, and gun powder.

Thanks for any suggestions, Helen

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells For Commitment, Moving In, Engagement, Marriage

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:24 pm

You are doing good work, Helen.

For the benefit of others, let me note that the fact that this man is 44 years old (with an estimated 30 years of sexual maturity in his life) and has never had a relationship longer than a one-night stand -- whether or not this is due to structural personality issues (e.g. gentic, congenital) or horrific past issues ("justifiable" or not) -- would seem to indicate that your magical options are somewhat imited by his inherent personality structure. He may be slow to develop into an adult male or he may be permanently "broken." A divination would be the first recommended path of action.

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that a divination was performed and that it indicated that you may advance the situation with magical work. I would then set a time-limit on the work, and proceed to the use of a doll-baby. I would create it carefully, including personal concerns and work with it for the specified period of time. I would do this in addition to the honey jar.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Funny, I had a similar situation with a man I was interested in. I did not work on him though. I just crossed him off my list as not worth the effort. He was a good kisser too.

If you have been working on this guy for nearly six months with only the Friday nights, that is a pretty long time without too much progress.

I would think about cutting myself loose of him and finding a more suitable love interest.

Mary

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:57 am

I made a honey jar with a petition for my husband. Basically for him to be sweet to me, to have nothing but sweet thoughts about me! I got a brown paper bag and wrote our names in pencil then wrote over it in red ink. I wrote the petition and put two fresh rose petals, his head hair and my head hair. I made sure to do the 90 degree angle thing too. I followed the directions from this website.

I was doing this honey jar because my husband has had gossip told to him (some was true and some was not) and his thoughts about me were negative and he changed the way he looked and though about me.

I read on some random website that you could just shake the honey jar and have it be successful. I never lit candles on top, i just shook it weekly and repeated my petition. It seemed to work but then now its kind of stagnant. I'm thinking I'm supposed to light candles now!!!

My main questions:

Do you have to burn candles on top in order for the honey jar to work?

Can I keep and use the same honey jar since I never lit candles on it?

Would it be appropriate to light pink candles on it for reconciliation? Or red for love?

I need this marriage-mending honey jar to be successful!

Thank you ALL!!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Dominating_lady,

I always light candles on my honey jars. Mine are covered in wax!

I actually would burn a white candle on the honey jar to show purity. I would dress the candle with Marriage Oil, Crown of Success Oil and Clarity Oil, and put three whole cloves into the candle. A person can love you and not trust you, so the red and pink would not be too helpful.

However, you do not have to burn candles on a honey jar or sugar bowl spell. Some are made for cooking with, some are made for burial in the ground.

You can use the same honey jar you started earlier. Sweetening spells, if properly made, do not go "bad."

You can read more about sweetening spells in this forum thread:

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers
general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions-and-answers-t5536.html

Good luck!

Mary

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:09 pm

that sounds right! Purity ....exactly what I want. Your so right!!! Thanks!

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Hello,

First, I want to introduce myself. I am in my early 20's. I am a young lady. I am married to my true love, he is 19. We have been married for almost a year. It's been hard work but, through prayer, and focus, I have been finally able to get my outcome !!!!!

We have never lived together due to our financial situation. The relationship was great until someone close to me spread gossip (some true and some lies) to him. I blame this as to why the relationship has been so rocky (before we were great). Since that event it has shook and rocked our relationship to its core. I had to go into damage control!!! He neither looks at me the same nor has the sweet thoughts he once had about me. ( I am a sweet girl.) I focused all prayers on for him to stay with me (he had doubts) and then once that stopped, I focused on him to come to me (he lived over an hour away.

I have successfully achieved the following:

1) For him to stay with me
2) For him to come to me

He is now just a few miles away, thank you saints!

I have many concerns that this may be a relationship that may need continuous work, that is never ending. Our relationship has been turbulent with many ups and downs. But I want him and only him. I'm prepared even if that means using hoodoo for LIFE. I get so frustrated i'd sell my soul to the devil if I could.

I feel sadly that the work that I have done on him none that is hoodoo, was coercive and that he truly does not love me. I feel that he is with me in body and not spirit : ( Although the gossip was told, that was a dark day when he found out and broke up with me (We were dating) I managed to get him to marry me not but a month later.

I feel as if I'm no borrowed time and that this magical prayer and spell casting is keeping him here, but not truly. I have never used hoodoo work, only candles: a pyramid candle that was to "bring him to his feet " and to come to me -- It was Anima Sola, Intranquil Spirit, and Saint Martha. I just light them and say the prayers.

I have had a reading from this woman and it was said this is not the man I'm supposed to be with. I told her I can accept that, but I still want to work on him. I did and got great results, but i feel we are at a standstill.

I stopped doing work (no money) and now I want to do hoodoo work I have money now).

What products can anyone recommend? Advice?

Thank you!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Well, at least your married to him.

I assume you put your menstral blood in his food. That is probably the strongest way to keep a man with you. I suggest you read this section of cat's free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck!

Mary

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 pm

So I have never lived with my husband. We've been married almost a year, he lived a few hours away but thanks to the intranquil spirit he's back living just a few miles away. I will actually be going to live with him very soon!!!I will be also be putting my first order with LM soon, and I want to makes sure I have all the appropriate things needed for the work. I have successfully gotten him hear, now I want him to stay with me, so I assuming stay with me products.Since I will also be moving in with him soon, I was thinking that a bottle spell "peaceful home" would be a great addition to our home.But do I have to do a bottle spell what if I just choose to use the sachet powder and sprinkle it in our home or burn incense? Is that effective ? In regards to bottle spells, are they effective and recommended? I am focused on what I want and I am committed to prayer.Is there anything to help him be more humble and forgiving for our past arguments and issues. That is the root of our problem and it would be so much easier if he could forgive me once and for all and move on!

I'm thinking also a stay with me spell would be great the only issue is my husband is very aware of his surroundings and im not sure if sewing the mojo bag or putting it under or bed would work?? What happens if he looks in it? I'm sure I can sew it to the bed , he wouldn't mind but is he allowed to look in it? He is curious and may want to take a look. OR would follow me boy spell kit be better? Sorry so many questions its' just that LM has so many products and I want to make sure I get the best suited for me!! Thank you!!

Turnsteel

Re: Help my husband stay with me

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:15 pm

Hello

Dominating_lady wrote:I was thinking that a bottle spell "peaceful home" would be a great addition to our home.But do I have to do a bottle spell what if I just choose to use the sachet powder and sprinkle it in our home or burn incense? Is that effective ? In regards to bottle spells, are they effective and recommended?

Yes you could go with just the powder or just the incense but a fixed bottle spell is a strong thing. With a powder or incesen you'd use it and that would be it, until you used it again. With a bottle spell you stay involved with the work, by shaking the bottle as you pray for a peaceful home or burning a candle next to it or even on it. I whole heatedly recommended bottle spells.

Dominating_lady wrote:Is there anything to help him be more humble and forgiving for our past arguments and issues.

To make someone humble and bring them under control I would make a name paper for them, include one of his hairs or a fingernail or some other personal concern. Anoint that name paper with an appropriate oil, in your case I would say I Dominate My Man or Essence of Bend-Over or a combination of oils that appeal to you. Fold the paper to you to draw him under your control and wear that paper in you shoe to bring him under heel as it were. To help him forgive you a honey jar is a good way to go.

Dominating_lady wrote:and im not sure if sewing the mojo bag or putting it under or bed would work?? What happens if he looks in it? I'm sure I can sew it to the bed , he wouldn't mind but is he allowed to look in it? He is curious and may want to take a look

No he can't look in it. If someone sees or worse yet touches your mojo its a surefire way to kill it. Keeping the mojo in the bedroom is nice as this is a matter of love but I think it would be fine if you carried it. Would make feeding it easier too.

I hope I was able to help.

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:54 am

Okay sounds great, thanks for being so helpful! I do have a honey jar burning right now and I"m burning white candles on top of it. I will definitly buy the essence of bend over oil and I"m thinking stay with me? Also in regards to bottle spells what if my husband looks inside of it? Is that okay? They don't have to have the paper in them at all times? The reason I as is I don't want my husband to see the petition in the bottle and question it. Thx!@

dws

Re: Help Me With My Husband Spells

Unread post by dws » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 am

literarylioness wrote:Well, at least your married to him.

I assume you put your menstral blood in his food. That is probably the strongest way to keep a man with you. I suggest you read this section of cat's free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Good luck!

Mary

Hi Mary I have been reading several posts on different topics and I would like to know more about the use of menstrual blood, especially on your husband. I would like to know what can the use of it do and how to make use of it, in what amounts especially, how many times to use it. Will the use of it cause any damage to oneself?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am

Well if your worried about him finding it bury it at your front step or some other place where he is sure to walk over it.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Dominating_lady wrote:Okay sounds great, thanks for being so helpful! I do have a honey jar burning right now and I"m burning white candles on top of it. I will definitly buy the essence of bend over oil and I"m thinking stay with me? Also in regards to bottle spells what if my husband looks inside of it? Is that okay? They don't have to have the paper in them at all times? The reason I as is I don't want my husband to see the petition in the bottle and question it. Thx!@

Hi Dominating,

If it were me I would do my bottle spell in a place away from him where he can't find it. I don't like having my ongoing spells touched, especially by the target, unless it is a special circumstance. Once you place the petition in the bottle it should really stay there as it is part of the spell. You can also bury your work in your backyard which increased fidelity between people.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:50 pm

dws wrote:Hi Mary I have been reading several posts on different topics and I would like to know more about the use of menstrual blood, especially on your husband. I would like to know what can the use of it do and how to make use of it, in what amounts especially, how many times to use it. Will the use of it cause any damage to oneself?

Menstral blood is considered one of the strongest ways to have a man under your control. Usually, it is put in tomato sauce or a few drops in a drink. I know of woman who keeps hers to feed to her husband whenever they have pasta, his is always fixed with her blood.

You can use it as much as you want to. It does not cause any damage to the person doing the trick, but it does cause the person being fed the menstral blood to be "under your spell." it is great for female domination. A little dab will do ya! Most women who do this method, do it continously. Every month they feed it to their husbands, or partners. Now men can use their semen for male version of this trick.

Here is the Lucky Mojo link to it: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

I will be honest and say I have never done this trick intentionally. Whenever one of my men got my menstral blood, it was accidental; if you know what I mean :oops: I am ususally trying to get rid of my men, not keep them. :?

Mary

cleoisis

Unread post by cleoisis » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm

hi Mary.I am new to the forum,in regard to the use of menstrual blood as the strongest form of female domination.what if you are no longer menstruating? what an you use in his food?thanks

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:20 pm

cleoisis wrote:hi Mary.I am new to the forum,in regard to the use of menstrual blood as the strongest form of female domination.what if you are no longer menstruating? what an you use in his food?thanks

Hi cleoisis, the link Mary posted to the page on bodily fluids will answer your question.

dws

Unread post by dws » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:19 am

Menstral blood is considered one of the strongest ways to have a man under your control. Usually, it is put in tomato sauce or a few drops in a drink. I know of woman who keeps hers to feed to her husband whenever they have pasta, his is always fixed with her blood.

You can use it as much as you want to. It does not cause any damage to the person doing the trick, but it does cause the person being fed the menstral blood to be "under your spell." it is great for female domination. A little dab will do ya! Most women who do this method, do it continously. Every month they feed it to their husbands, or partners. Now men can use their semen for male version of this trick.

Here is the Lucky Mojo link to it: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

I will be honest and say I have never done this trick intentionally. Whenever one of my men got my menstral blood, it was accidental; if you know what I mean :oops: I am ususally trying to get rid of my men, not keep them. :?

Mary[/quote]

Thanks Mary!

DWS

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:29 am

Okay, So I started my period on the 4th and I gave him some of my period blood!! eww kinda weird but hey if it works?! Then it's worth it! I gave it to him dipped on a strawberry and I sprinkled some sugar on it! Very clever! He tasted it and was like mmm tastes good! Im going to continue to do that as long as I have my period. Oh and everything on the female domination link I will try. Im most excited about the essence of bend over since its the strongest. I think I will have positive results after trying it out. I hope it will change our relationship, for the positive!

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:42 am

In regards to the bottle spells and (im interested in possibly the stay with me spell kit) should I light a 7 day vigil candle to see what the outcome will be first? I want to go into this clear minded with a knowledge that this is the right angle I'm using. What's the difference between a bottle spell and a spell kit. I did read over the stay with me spell kit and I know you make a mojo bag. But wouldnt that be the same as if I had a prepared mojo bag made? Does that make sense? thx!

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 am

DL, use of a 7 day vigil just for divination is a little extravagant. There are other methods of divination that are quicker and sometimes easier for beginners to use. Pendulums, cards (playing, lenormand, or tarot), and bibliomancy are common styles. Find the one that's best for you, or play with multiple forms.

Use of the kit is outlined here: http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
Bottle spells are covered generally on this page; focus on the paragraphs on hoodoo bottle spells and deploying bottle spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#hoodoo

You can see from reading these pages that you are deciding between two different ways of working the same issue. In this particular case, I don't feel that either is better than the other. Once you read those pages, you'll have a better idea of which way you feel better working, and can decide that way. In both cases, a physical item (a bag and bottle, respectively) is fixed in order to be deployed in your shared home. Under the bed is common, but as others have stated, not if he's the type to snoop. Either could be buried in the backyard, as is traditional in work to keep things near you.

The Stay With Me kit is done over 7 days. This may also factor into your husband's curious nature. As a way around this, you can complete the spell kit's daily portion each day and then disassemble it before he comes home. Bottle spells such as this one are generally prepared and then deployed all in one go. Then again, I like to work bottles on an altar longer than I work with mojos prior to deployment.

This may have been more confusing than helpful and if so, I apologize. Overall, the choice in your case is how you feel you are more comfortable working, as nobody knows your situation and environment better than you do.

mar

Unread post by mar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:44 am

Feeding a man menstral blood, is pretty popular in many cultures. I have heard about it, but no one ever seems to explain it. More like a "hush hush" topic. But my question is, does the menstral have to be "fresh" or can you actually collect it in a small bottle or something, like every month, and then whenever u see the person or cook for them, you can just add it in their food? So a drop is fine, I was always under the impression, that the more drops u get in, the better..LOL. Can it also be added to just anytype of food, or does it have to be to something sweet? I am assuming the results would take time to show and not instant? I am glad that this topic has been brought up, because no ever discusses this, almost like its "forbidden" LOL. No one ever seems to explain the details as to how it works, how much to get into the food,does the blood have to mixed with anything else, how many times it needs to be done etc..all i hear is that "some women feed their man their menstral blood, to get them under their control" and thats it. So this is amazing that this is being brought up. LUV THIS SITE!

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:51 am

I LOVE THIS SITE TOO. This past weekend I tried it and just spread it on his food. I didn't see any fast results? But he did say that the strawberry was great tasting! My period only lasts 2days if that, and its medium to light, so I just use a few drops and spread it. I also used a hamburger and spread some on there too like ketchup : ) I have seen an incease in his sexual desire, not sure if that has anything to do with me feeding him my menstrual blood?! We should have a seperate post for this, maybe anyone can share there results with it?

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:00 am

Well I am a little extravagant if I must say so! I just want to know if this is a good route. I may decide to go with the stay with me spell kit and what kind of reconciliation products are reccomended? As for the other divniation you mentioned, I have no clue how to do those.....? I have seen free tarot card readings advertised on the internet ...but are those real?

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 am

Miss Cat's page on candle divination is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Lucky Mojo also sells items and books on many other forms of divination, including those I mentioned. That page is here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html
Now, generally speaking, glass-encased or freestanding lights are dressed, fixed, burnt, etc. as part of a job. That work may or may not center around the candle aspect. For instance, a fixed vigil to find a job is all about the preparation and lighting of the candle; a spell where candles are lit in addition to making a mojo is not focused on the candles as much. To light a candle, especially one as large as a glass-encased (which will burn for about a week) for the sole purpose of divination seems like overkill, especially factoring in that unless you have burned a great many candles, their interpretation can be a bit tricky since you don't know what can be caused by the candle's construction, bad wicks, air bubbles, etc.

Everyone has a different opinion, but for people interested in learning divination, I often suggest pendulums. A pendulum can be as simple as any sort of weight at the end of a string. Certain roots and curios, in addition to other items in other traditions, have strengths of their own when used as the weight, but this is not necessary. Let your pendulum hang from your hand at the end of maybe 6"-12" of string or similar. Ask your pendulum yes/no questions that you know the answer to in order to get a base knowledge of what yes and no are between you and that particular pendulum. A pendulum's answers are usually swings of toward/away, left/right, or in circles. That's it! It is this simplicity that is why I suggest pendulums to beginners, but divination using one can get very sophisticated as you learn more. Online tarot readings I feel are more hit and miss than those given in person; trustworthy readers can be found at Lucky Mojo's recommendation page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... rootdoctor

I would not recommend Reconciliation, as you have not mentioned that you have fought or are becoming distant; in fact, you are about to move in together. I think a Stay With Me spell kit or bottle is a sufficient beginning, with the addition of a Peaceful Home vigil if you wish. As time moves on and your relationship changes, then different or further work may be called for, although Stay With Me and Peaceful Home can be continuing work if you feel it's necessary.

mar

Unread post by mar » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Dominating_lady wrote:I LOVE THIS SITE TOO. This past weekend I tried it and just spread it on his food. I didn't see any fast results? But he did say that the strawberry was great tasting! My period only lasts 2days if that, and its medium to light, so I just use a few drops and spread it. I also used a hamburger and spread some on there too like ketchup : ) I have seen an incease in his sexual desire, not sure if that has anything to do with me feeding him my menstrual blood?! We should have a seperate post for this, maybe anyone can share there results with it?

Yeah I have been trying this now for like a month or more, whenever I see thy guy who I'm interested in, I try to get some drops in his food, somtimes a bit more then drops..LOL..but i just put it in really anything I can, I mean sweet or salty, cause the main thing is to get it in him. But I dont know what kind of results I'm gonna get. I mean, I havent really seen much change yet, he's not "into me" nor "under me" yet...I am really trying hard..its funny how they say "it tastes soo good, what did u put in there?" LOL but i dont know how long as to when results show and how long this is done for, so might as well kepp going with it ;) Cause I will take all the help I can get ;)

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm

mar wrote:[Yeah I have been trying this now for like a month or more, whenever I see thy guy who I'm interested in, I try to get some drops in his food, somtimes a bit more then drops..LOL..but i just put it in really anything I can, I mean sweet or salty, cause the main thing is to get it in him. But I dont know what kind of results I'm gonna get. I mean, I havent really seen much change yet, he's not "into me" nor "under me" yet...I am really trying hard..its funny how they say "it tastes soo good, what did u put in there?" LOL but i dont know how long as to when results show and how long this is done for, so might as well kepp going with it ;) Cause I will take all the help I can get ;)

Mar, if you have been feeding him your menstral blood and have seen no changes, then that is a good sign you should move on. Menstral blood works pretty quickly and if a guy is not changing, then he probably was not as attracted as he needed to be for it to work.

You should read the link I posted about bodily fluids.

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:25 am

mar wrote:Feeding a man menstral blood, is pretty popular in many cultures. I have heard about it, but no one ever seems to explain it. More like a "hush hush" topic. But my question is, does the menstral have to be "fresh" or can you actually collect it in a small bottle or something, like every month, and then whenever u see the person or cook for them, you can just add it in their food? So a drop is fine, I was always under the impression, that the more drops u get in, the better..LOL. Can it also be added to just anytype of food, or does it have to be to something sweet? So this is amazing that this is being brought up. LUV THIS SITE!

Hi Mar.

Well if people are reluctant to talk about this trick its probably more because some find it distasteful or embarrassing rather than because there is a great occult mystery behind it. Remember, women's menstrual blood is one of the few substances that most civilizations had definite rules and regulations about!

Menstrual blood is just one of the most powerful ways of keeping a man enthralled with you--it is one of the essences of women and so we are feeding an essential bit of ourselves to our men when we feed them our menstrual blood. As far as the food goes, the rule of thumb is what works well as a disguise, so since blood is red, some choices like spaghetti sauce or ketchup will obviously work while others like mashed potatoes will not. Coffee is another popular way of sneaking in your blood since its dark color hides the fluid well.

take care,
Bri

mar

Unread post by mar » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:57 am

Hey Bri,

Thanks for explaining this topic, cause it is pretty hard to find someone to go into detail about this. But just out of curiousity, does the menstral have to be "fresh" i know that sounds a bit gross...LOL...but I mean can u collect it and then just use it whenever u need it? And can you mix it with something else, such as a pinch of Sachet powder or one of the oils with it? Cause I think I read that somewhere.

Thanks
Mar

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:03 am

mar wrote:Hey Bri,

Thanks for explaining this topic, cause it is pretty hard to find someone to go into detail about this. But just out of curiousity, does the menstral have to be "fresh" i know that sounds a bit gross...LOL...but I mean can u collect it and then just use it whenever u need it? And can you mix it with something else, such as a pinch of Sachet powder or one of the oils with it? Cause I think I read that somewhere.

Thanks
Mar

Menstral blood does not have to be "fresh." I know of a few women who stock up every month on it. It is a bit hard to harvest though, since it is messy.

You could mix it, but I wouldn't. It is a powerful element all by itself.

Also, menstral blood can be used for drawing work as well as domination work.

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:10 am

mar wrote:Hey Bri,

Thanks
Mar

You can totally used dried menstrual blood, a really handy way to always have some on hand is to keep your tampons or napkins and freeze them. I am not kidding. When feeding it to your man I would not use oils or sachet powders in the foods, but you can use herbs that are appropriate. So for instance you can spike your coffee beans with some ground cinnamon to heat up love and romance, swish you tampon in the coffee cup and then add sugar for even more sweetening and voila--love spell in a coffee cup ready to go. Or if your man is being difficult and fussy you can spike spaghetti sauce with your stuff and then add rosemary for a peaceful home. See how that works?

good luck,
Bri

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Thu May 28, 2009 8:07 am

Hello Everyone on LM,
Just wanted to give everyone an update about me. I love this website come on here almost every day and I like to read what's going on in here. I just wanted to lete everyone know the great news. Im pregnant with my 1st child. I am extremly happy, and just wanted to share it with everyone!

Take Care!

Turnsteel

Re: Update on Dominating Lady

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 10:25 am

Congratulations.

myk5

Unread post by myk5 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Congratulations! :D

nati1

Unread post by nati1 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Congratulations on your anticipated arrival... God bless you and your family

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu May 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Yeah, what they said :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 31, 2009 8:15 pm

awww congrats! i wish you much happiness, and joy.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 pm

I have decided to perform a marriage spell. I could not find any specific marriage spell so I'm planning to use the one with the red figural candle & lodestones in LM love spell section.

1. If anyone has a specific marriage spell pls let me know.

2. I am planning to use Marriage Oil, Essence of Bend over oil, return to me oil , Dixie love oil, marriage incense & satchet powder. He is not in my city so I cannot use the powders on him. Almost all the oils seem to be the same so would all the oils I mentioned be necessary? I am not using Love me oil as he already loves me a lot but does not have the courage to say this to his family. So would all the above suffice?

j82

Re: Marriage Spell advice

Unread post by j82 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm

question if I may, you are using return to me oil, so are you broke up or are you dating but at a distance.. I think that makes a difference in the spell. I think the spell choice is good i assume the lodestoned 7 knobb spell, iv used it before works great, though I really like lodestones in attraction work, they work really well :) but I guess if you are not together would you not want to do reconcilation work beforeyou concentrate on marrage?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

yeah return to me sounds questionable, if you are not broken up. Sounds like you need to give him some courage. I would do a courage spell to tell his family. i would also put the family in a sweet jar with some love me and come to me oil on pink candle. I would not use RED figure candles as thats more for passion and lust. I would use PINK candles because it is more for true love.

Ive run across a marriage spell some where. If I can find it I will PM it to you.

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Thank you all! We are not together now we are not even talking to each other but I'm not doing a reconciliation as from readings I got to know he loves me very very much so I may not need it. But for him to speal to his family he needs courage. I could not find a courage spell so the best next thing I thought of is marriage spell which may force him to take this decision whether his family agrees or not as eod we are will spend our lives with each other and slowly they will agree. I was going to use a red bride & groom candle for ur wedding...

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Hello

path2success wrote:I am planning to use Marriage Oil, Essence of Bend over oil, return to me oil , Dixie love oil, marriage incense & satchet powder.

These seem good I just want to add one thing. Essence of Bend-Over is among the strongest of the controlling formulas, it is more along the line of bringing someone under heel and truly dominating them with an element of, I'm trying to think of how to say this, degradation or humiliation on the part of the person being worked. Its not really nice, you could use it to get him to do almost anything, but it wouldnt be real, just something to keep in mind.

path2success wrote:He is not in my city so I cannot use the powders on him.

Send him a love letter dressed with the powders, and instead of licking the envelope closed using a bit of your sexual fluids to do it would be a nice sneaky trick. :D

Also you mentioned he doesn't have the courage to tell his family, look into Crucible Of Courage to give him the backbone he seems to need.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 am

path2success wrote:Thank you all! We are not together now we are not even talking to each other but I'm not doing a reconciliation as from readings I got to know he loves me very very much so I may not need it. But for him to speal to his family he needs courage. I could not find a courage spell so the best next thing I thought of is marriage spell which may force him to take this decision whether his family agrees or not as eod we are will spend our lives with each other and slowly they will agree. I was going to use a red bride & groom candle for ur wedding...

I think you need to do some reconciliation work. Its a must in this situation. You and him are not even talking. In order to get a marriage proposal you and him need to be on great terms obviously :D So even though he may really really love you, that is not going to make him all of a sudden do a marriage proposal if you and him are not even talking. So first you need to do a reconciliation spell. If you dont do it, then it will make it harder to get that marriage proposal, or you might actually think your marriage proposal failed because you will not see results probably until after you and him start talking. Then do the crucible of courage spell. I would put the oil on a red or purple candle with some crucible of courage oil, with some black cohosh and yarrow herbs. Then do the marriage spell. I would put any family members in a sweet jar as I mentioned above.

Here is the marriage spell link: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html

path2success

Unread post by path2success » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 am

Thank you HailDiscordia & starsinthesky7. You'll are so helpful. Thanks for the crucible of courage advice. That seems to be the key in my case. I am so tired of waiting so I had thought abt marriage spell imediately but maybe i'll do a recon first now. It makes sense. It's just that every moment away from him is so difficult. In that he's not even in the same city so I cant even see him. Patience is most imp now.I hope I can post my success here soon...Thanks again!

Dominating_lady

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:36 am

Thank you! You guys are great!

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:08 am

Hi Everyone,
I have a marriage virgil candle on it way. I know that I'm going to start it on a friday during the waxing moon. What I also wanted to do on the following friday is light another candle which is white, I wanted to incorporate some other things into it such as I don't have marriage oil but I do have fast luck oil, and some stay with me sachet powder. I want to carve my name in the white candle dress it with the fast luck oil, write his name on a piece of paper and cross it with mine name 9 times, put that under the candle and say my prayer and let the candle burn all the way out.

Also do I write my name 9 times and his name 9 times or my name 1 time and his name 9 times? Also I would like to write it in red ink. Oh almost forgot...will this be something that has to be ongoing? We are together but he says your not committed until your married. He doesn't want to get married until he gets out the military and I want it to be before that. We are happy and love and respect each other very much.I just want to be married sooner than later. I can't lay any tricks in his house for he is very superstitions.

Thank you,
Mzcee
Lovebird

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:44 am

mzcee--

You should be using orange blossom water, Spikenard, and Deer's tongue on a honey jar to get a marriage proposal.

You write his name 9 times and your name over his 9 times on the paper.

Mary

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:42 pm

I was seriously dating a man who was separated from his wife (no children, btw.) He constantly tells me that I'm the love of his life, that he wants to marry and spend the rest of his life with me. He's asked me to be patient with his divorce process and tells me that their marriage is over, yet he doesn't want to hurt her and push for a divorce before "she is ready." He has not filed any papers yet.

I dated him for a year, but broke it off soon after that point. I don't like this weird triangulation that comes with dating a separated man. Although I don't know her, she is probably a very nice person (that's what he says.) I understand that she is financially dependent on him, and that selling their house in this economy is tough, but I also think that if he loves me like he says, then he needs to get a divorce!

I did cut and clear work. Didn't contact him for 3 months (and he didn't contact me during that time either, so the cut/clear was working.) But then a few weeks ago, he came back around and I've let him back in my heart again. Nothing has changed though. He's still professing his love and desire to marry me, but still legally married to her and afraid to take action in this bad economy.

I want to do some spell work to get him to make a REAL decision about his marriage/divorce, and then to either file FAST and be with me, or not file but tell me the TRUTH about his intentions so I can move on to someone available. Make sense? This isn't break-up work. I don't want to control his decision, but I do want to compell him to make one and take fast, clear, "show me," action.

What would you do?

PS: I told him my wishes the other day. He says he IS going to "show me." But I don't want to be dragged thru limbo land anymore!

Turnsteel

Re: Compell a Lover to Decide and Take Action

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:29 pm

Well, first, have you done a divination? He, at least to me, sounds like the kinda guy that wants to have his cake and eat it to. I would come at this from to angles, one would be to give him some backbone to do what needs doing, the other would be to light a fire under him to impress upon him that he needs to sort this out one way or the other, once and for all. Look to High John, Master Root, Sampson Snake Root, and things like that to give him some more power and spine. A candle dressed with those and an oil like Crucible of Courage would be nice. From the other side of things herbs like cinnamon and ginger help to heat up relationships and people.

I hope that helps.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:09 am

Thank you, HailDiscordia! I haven't done a tarot reading on this since before I broke up with him. So yes, I should do some divination pronto. Love your ideas about doing strenthening candles for him, too.

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:35 pm

It sounds as though this person has made a decision to be indecisive. This is usually because the individual themselves is not ready to move on and indicates that they do not truly know what it is they want. If he knew in his heart of hearts that you were the one for him, do you not think that he would do everything he could to be with you?

Naturally, we do not like to believe lies...so we've invented ways to make them more palatable and called it things like "trying to be patient" and "trying to be understanding". But your heart is on the line here and from what you say, he's not being very careful with it. This is not the kind of person you want to trust with your love.

And the chances are good that if this is how he's conducting himself in his current relationship, it will happen with you, too. Be wary of a man that refuses to take decisive action when handling his own affairs, dear.

Perhaps this is not the man for you.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am

Wise words, LeBaptiste (esp your take on how we invent ways to make lies more palatable.)

I've been pulling back from him this week by not responding to his calls/texts. The tarot reading I did seemed more about the present than long-term. I use the Crowley deck and remember that a card representing me was Death (mirroring my thoughts of breaking up with him) and the card for him was the Aeon (mirroring his evaluating things, but not taking action now.) The present time energy for me was the 3 of swords, Sorrow. So the cards lined up to mirror what I'm already feeling/experiencing.

Interestingly, I haven't had any strong inclination to do any mojo work. I think it's because I don't have an outcome in mind. I want to see what he'll do (or not do) on his OWN. Similar to what you're saying LeBaptiste, I want to see him act decisively. And if he's not? Inaction is a kind of action, too.

I think he also needs to feel my absence again. It's pretty simple to see that if I stay with him while he's still acting indecisively, that he's got little motivation to make a big change. I need to firm up instead of voluntarily keeping myself stuck (and making it easy for him to remain complacent.)

SORRY for the lengthy reply. Guess I needed to write in order to get clear. Maybe it's ME that needs the strengthening work! Anyone got a back bone handy?

LeBaptiste

Unread post by LeBaptiste » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:08 pm

I think you're right on track with this situation. With a little perspective things tend to get clearer and easier to work on. Stay your course, let him feel your absence and also feel his. It's not so bad after all, is it?

I hope for the best for you.

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:39 am

Hi
I lit my marriage blessing vigil candle this morning. On the label it said to write the names 3 times (his n mine cross each other) and circle it with the words on the label which I did so, and read the song of Solomon. But other places and like Mary said write the name 9 times so which was right? Also I seen a marriage spell and it said to recite "With the help and grace of God, may we be married soon. I ask this in Jesus' name, amen."

Did I do something wrong or you can do it either way because I followed the directions. That were on the marriage blessing candle which I'm using for a marriage proposal.

Thanks
Mzcee
Lovebird

Literarylioness

Re: Marriage Spell

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:16 am

mzcee wrote:Hi
I lit my marriage blessing vigil candle this morning. On the label it said to write the names 3 times (his n mine cross each other) and circle it with the words on the label which I did so, and read the song of Solomon. But other places and like Mary said write the name 9 times so which was right? Also I seen a marriage spell and it said to recite "With the help and grace of God, may we be married soon. I ask this in Jesus' name, amen."

Did I do something wrong or you can do it either way because I followed the directions. That were on the marriage blessing candle which I'm using for a marriage proposal.

Thanks
Mzcee

Various spells do it various ways, for honey jars, I do 9 times. A marriage blessing candle would not be the best choice if you are trying to get a marriage proposal. Those candles are best for people already married trying to keep the peace in the marriage. You would do better with an Adam & Eve candle, since you want the guy to know you are "the One" for him. You want to be his perfect partner as Eve was to Adam.

I hope that explains it.

Mary

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 am

Oh ok so the marriage blessing candle is of no use to me than? So should I put it out....or continue to let it burn?

Mzcee
Lovebird

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 pm

mzcee wrote:Oh ok so the marriage blessing candle is of no use to me than? So should I put it out....or continue to let it burn?

Mzcee

Continue to let it burn, but don't be surprised if you do not get much out of it.

Mary

lovebird

Unread post by lovebird » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Ok Mary thanks

Mzcee
Lovebird

LightTheWorld

Marriage Blessing

Unread post by LightTheWorld » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 am

Hi everyone,
I am still quite new to all this, but fascinated by the world that is opening up to me as I learn more from you all and as I apply what I'm learning.
Could I ask for some input please on a question? My best friend is getting married this December, and I would like to grant her wish of including a discreet blessing of the hoodoo type, of which the guests need not be aware. I suggested the white bride & groom figural candle in place of the traditional trinity candles, and she was delighted.
What I would like to do is to insert personal concerns of theirs into the bottom of the candle - can the LuckyMojo one be hollowed out at the base to allow this?
Then what I was thinking is to inscribe a blessing on the candle, dress it and charge it, all before the ceremony - and have both bride and groom light it together. I would really appreciate any input, comments, suggestions for the most effective products to wish them a long and happy marriage.
Worth pointing out that her fiance cannot know what the candle actually is, as he is contemptuous of anything occult or in his words "airy-fairy", and his attitude would not be helpful. A further question - if she and I prepare the candle together, and there is prayerful intent on HER part when she lights it, does it matter that he doesn't know the significance when he also lights it?
Many thanks for your time.
Shannen

Turnsteel

Re: Marriage Blessing

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:05 am

Well first off congratulations to your friends :). Secondly your on the right track on this whole thing. To hollow out a space for the personal concerns of the two you can light a candle and melt out a small hole,pack it with one hair from each(if they are long enough tying the hairs together is a nice idea) then seal it with wax. On whether or not his lack of believe will affect it, I would say no, essentially you and the bride are doing work on him,and her, and working on people that do not believe is quite common. I would dress it with Marriage oil, Blessing or 7-11 Holy Oil and Dixie Love oil
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-marriage.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html (scroll down to the bottom of the page to get to 7-11 Holy Oil
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-dixie-love.html

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”