• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:36 am

Spells to Gently Turn Friend or Co-Worker Toward Loving

Unread postby LMFan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:57 am

Hello-- first of all I LOVE THIS FORUM! I have been a lucky mojo fan for so long, there are so many products I would love to try but have questions so this right up my alley.

Could anyone recommend a Vigil Candle to encourage someone to ask you out, call you for a date that type of thing. I have purchased a " Come to Me" candle in the past but that was for retrieiving a past lover..

Also-- What situation would you use a " Bewitching" candle for..
Thanks so much!
LMFan

Re: Candle Recommendations

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:29 am

Come To Me would work, as would any of the love-drawing formula candles. Encouraging someone specific to ask you out, etc. is also covered by such products as Compelling and Influence on one end of the scale, and Commanding or Do As I Say on the other end. In such a situation, I would personally dress red candles with John the Conqueror, Kiss Me Now!, and Hummingbird oils to burn on a honey jar for that person and myself. These together focus the work on your power and attractiveness (accomplished by Queen Elizabeth Root for females), a quick resolution to passionate love, and undertones of drawing a deep and long-lasting relationship. Honey jars are covered in their own subforum, and here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Sorry, can't help with your second question...I don't think Bewitching products are made for guys like me! ;)
J Simulcik

Unread postby LMFan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:34 am

ok thank you.. I think you may be a bit more advanced than me-- how would you put that all together? Are you talking about a root mixture or what?
thanks..
LMFan

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:48 am

You could add any of the love-herbs if you wished, certainly. To dress with multiple oils, drip a little of each onto a small dish or whatever and mix them with your fingers. Then you can dress the candle as usual. See the page on candle dressing here: http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#dressing
J Simulcik

Unread postby LMFan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 am

Thank you that's great info.. the candle I have is already fixed/ dressed, but I bet I could add those for a little oomph.. guess it couldn't hurt!
LMFan

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:07 pm

LMFan wrote:Hello-- first of all I LOVE THIS FORUM! I have been a lucky mojo fan for so long, there are so many products I would love to try but have questions so this right up my alley.
Could anyone recommend a Vigil Candle to encourage someone to ask you out, call you for a date that type of thing. I have purchased a " Come to Me" candle in the past but that was for retrieiving a past lover..
Also-- What situation would you use a " Bewitching" candle for..
Thanks so much!

Come to me vigil lights and a honey jar as J recommends are great. Other excellent choices include:
Attraction:
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-attraction.html
Kiss Me Now! (If you are looking for a fast hook-up):
http://www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
Follow me Boy (or Girl):
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
Dixie Love:
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
And finally, Look Me Over!
http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Choose the vigil light that appeals to you most and invest in at least 3 condition oils out of the formulas I have listed above. Lucky Mojo will dress your vigil for you at no extra charge, but you will be happy to have at least three of the above condition formulas if you plan on doing more love work!

Bewitching could also go in the above category, it is used to enthrall, enchant, and enspell someone, that is, it is used when you want to Bewitch them!
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-bewitching.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:27 pm

LMFan wrote:Thank you that's great info.. the candle I have is already fixed/ dressed, but I bet I could add those for a little oomph.. guess it couldn't hurt!

Just use caution with regard to fire safety; oils and herbs can burn when you use too many.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Yelena » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:10 am

LMfan wrote:
Thank you that's great info.. the candle I have is already fixed/ dressed, but I bet I could add those for a little oomph.. guess it couldn't hurt!

You want to be careful with adding extra herbs to candles that are already dressed. It is not a bad idea to add herbs or oil of your choice for "oomph" as you say but you want to make sure you are adding very small ammounts. If the candle has too much herbs or oil on it, the candle will not burn properly and may cause dark residue on the glass, so use all oils and herbs sparingly.

Yelena
Yelena

Unread postby LMFan » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:25 am

Great info everyone thank you! I think I'm going to try the Bewitching first, see I can lure him in !
LMFan

Is It Possible to Hoodoo Oneself into Loving Someone?

Unread postby basilthyme » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:47 pm

Hello,

I have been wondering lately, some of us try to reconcile with a lost love. But sometimes we do know people who is the closest buddy and loves us, no matter what,and even when ten years have passed, they are still our kid friends and adores us.

We know inside, He is probably the best for us and the relationship could be the most respectful and loving relation..

But then we are not in love with that person

is it possible to HOODOO OUR OWN SELF to start loving someone and break ties with the old relation.

Off course to break ties with the old relation we can do Cut and Clear but how can we hoodoo our own self on behalf of someone who loves us deep?

Waiting to hear eagerly,

Regards,

Basilthye
basilthyme

Re: Is It Possible to Hoodoo Oneself into Loving Someone?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:17 am

Hi Basilthyme,

This is a good question. To my mind the problem with what you are suggesting is that it asks too much of conjure work. We can do conjure to make people notice one another, encourage two individuals to be attracted to one another, and even get the ball rolling for physical intimacy, but we are still talking about people's feelings and you can't focus, encourage, or intensify something through magic that is not there to begin with--or as in the case that you are describing was there at one point and no longer is. This is one of the reasons why reconciliation work is hard to accomplish--because usually one or both parties has bad or negative feelings either about the relationship or their ex-partner and it is a very difficult thing to manage those bad feelings and work to get the sweet, lovey, feelings back. Does this make sense?

So, if you really and truly do not have any romantic love feelings for the best pal, then conjure won't work. BUT, if you are not definitely sure whether you have feelings, or if you're feelings are very complicated and layered (as they typically are when people move from a romantic relationship to a friendship, especially if they manage to keep the friendship over many years) then you can certainly do some work around the issue using the tools of conjure.

I would do the Cut and Clear work that you mentioned and a Black Walnut Bath.
Then I would get a divination on the issue--is there a possibility for romance between these two people or are they better off as friends?
Depending on what you learn in said divination, there are then any number of Lucky Mojo products that are very useful in encouraging love and attraction and can be worked on BOTH parties involved. Here are some of those links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/loveme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/dixielove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

That is just a handful of information to get you started!

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby basilthyme » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:54 am

Hello Bri,

Thank you so much for the reply.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Unread postby Editrix » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:36 am

I think you've got quite the interesting question here. My first instinct is to say, "Why not try?" After all, there is clearly at least a certain degree of interest on your part (sort of the "I want to want to ..." attitude), or you wouldn't be asking the question at all. It seems to me that there's no harm in making the attempt. If it works, it may be the nudge you needed in the right direction, and if it doesn't, that may be the indication that that just isn't what's right for you at the moment. Plus, since you're doing the work both for and on yourself, you'll have complete intimate access to your subject, and what's more, since it sounds like the intended object of your affection would be a willing partner, I'm assuming you have some sort of access there as well, should you need it. Worth a try, right?
Editrix

Love Spell Help

Unread postby SweetWaterAngel29 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 am

Hi al!!!!!!! many years ago when i was a teen my mom went to a rootworker to get my now stepdad back. He eventually came back and they have been together for 15 years. The rootworker she seen told me I had the gift of doing rootwork. I got saved 5 years ago.. But it still feel something is missing and I think this it it.
There is this guy that I have been seing he works with my stepdad sometimes. He is my stepdad's half brother. I am very attacted to him and I believe he is to me.
I just want him to be more attentive and have me on his mind a lot more. I want to build a realtionship with me. He is in a realtioship with someone else but she let him be free to do what he wants from what I gather. I just need the upper hand for him to be more open to fall in love with me...

Any suggestions , I would be grateful..

Amanda
SweetWaterAngel29

Unread postby basilthyme » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Hello Editrix,

Thank you so much for the reply, Yeah i guess its worth a try.

Regards,

Basilthyme
basilthyme

Re: Love Spell Help

Unread postby Lara » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:16 pm

I would recommened either our love honey jar, or our come to me spell kit. Both can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Lara

Re: Love Spell Help

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:48 am

I would second Lara's advice and say that both used in conjunction could be useful. The Come To Me kit could be augmented with Look Me Over and Love Me, as well.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Getting His Attention

Unread postby anm64287 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm

I have a personal trainer i am working with and definitely feel a connection between the two of us, there was some flirting involved the first session i had with him. we have eachothers numbers but i wish he would call or ask to go out for a drink or dinner, what is the best option to get him to think about me more then just a client, i wore some look me over and kiss me now oil when i was training with him but dont think it worked, what other advice or items would you suggest wearing or doing?
anm64287

Re: Getting His Attention

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Well you might want to look into a spell kit if all you have done is wear the oil as a perfume, while that can be effective you might want to give it more of a kick with a full on spell. You can see LuckyMojo's line of spell kits here:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
of them I would suggest Follow Me Boy,Kiss Me Now,Come To Me,or Love Me.

You might want to put him in a honey jar to sweeten to you. You can find honey jar kits on the same page I linked to above.

I hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Lukianos » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi anm64287,

anm64287 wrote:I have a personal trainer i am working with and definitely feel a connection between the two of us, there was some flirting involved the first session i had with him. we have eachothers numbers but i wish he would call or ask to go out for a drink or dinner, what is the best option to get him to think about me more then just a client, i wore some look me over and kiss me now oil when i was training with him but dont think it worked, what other advice or items would you suggest wearing or doing?

Do keep in mind that, since you are in a professional/client relationship with this personal trainer, there may be guidelines preventing him from interacting with you in anything other than a professional manner while you are his client. If this is the case, then you may need to end the professional relationship if you want to have a friendship / romantic relationship with this man (it would probably be wise to find out if he is actually available for, or orientationally inclined toward, such a relationship before you do, of course). If everything checks out, then Mary's suggestion of a honey jar spell would be a good starting point--if you can get personal concerns for the jar (hair, etc.), so much the better.
Lukianos

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:36 am

LOL my friend was in this exact same situation. You need to get a new trainer because there is a policy that prevents him from getting with you the client like someone said. A lot of legal, and unprofessionalism and probably ethics involved. So, it is probably more important for him to have a job rather than being with you, and it could just get bad for him if a relationship between him and a client went bad. I would say get a new trainer, and then work on him.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunseer88 » Tue May 19, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi I've been working on this guy I like for about 18 months. there was the mutual attraction in the begnning, lots of flirting etc. he came over to my home stayed over (in the guest room) but nothing ever happened.

I initally used the Follow Me Boy Oils and Baths and that seemed get him to be around me more, and I would say we have become very good friends. So now we are at this stalemate, we see each other a lot, communicate well, but I think he is just unsure how to make a move on me and basically I want him to make a move physically- kissing, sex, etc, or at least ask me out formally, rather than just the "hanging out" we normally do.

The guy is very popular and has a lot of women who like him, but he seems to be quite selective, so on the one hand I am happy that I am a "special friend" of his, but I want more.

I do have a honey jar going and a Come To Me Triple Strengh Mojo and they seem to be working to some degree, I also regularly take ritual baths and use oils combining with Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, Chupparosa, and a blend of our individual astrological signs with Venus Bath also ( I know a lot of stuff). Those worked really quickly and I saw some great changes.

He did ask me to travel with him somewhere recently but again nothing happened and it was for business, and I guess I feel he is the man, and I would like him to take the lead and DO something

I've thought about using the penis candle, as was suggested in another post, starting with pink and then maybe move to red. In addition I regularly have candles set for me at LM, the last two I did were Follow Me Boy, but I think I need one that will get him to act on any feelings he may have for me.

I am thnking about Come to Me or Love Me, or maybe Kiss Me Now -- which I have not done yet, because I do actually want a relationship with this guy long term. or would it be appropriate to have all three candles going at the same time?

I guess my question is which candle or combination of candles would get him to make a stronger move on me.

Sorry if this sounds confusing any comments are appreciated. THanks!
sunseer88

Re: Which Candle to Get Him to Make a Move on ME

Unread postby Ginger777 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Personally, before you invest more money working on this guy, I would get some clarity on the matter.

The last guy I dated was exactly like him and I did a Come to Me and Follow Me Boy spell. I got his attention and dated him for five months. It was pretty stagnant and there was a lack of intimacy..... other women wanted him, and it felt like he was more of a friend than lover, and he rarely initiated anything.

I did a clarity spell which wasn't hoodoo at the time and come to find out he had a lot of committment and insecurity issues I didn't want to deal with, so I broke it off...quite easily too. To this day we are still friends, and he still has the same issues!

So if you want clarity on the subject, maybe some people who are a lot more experienced in hoodoo on here can help you with certain products, but that's what I would recommend. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it may save you more money than to keep working on him and not getting anywhere.

And in all honesty, 18 months is a long time to work on someone and just be friends.

Good luck!
Ginger777

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed May 20, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi sunseer88,

sunseer88 wrote:Hi I've been working on this guy I like for about 18 months. (snippitysnip) I guess my question is which candle or combination of candles would get him to make a stronger move on me.

It sounds like you've already been doing a lot of work, although you did not say whether you have been using personal concerns in your work (always desirable for targeted spellwork).

As ginger 777 notes, 18 months is a long time. Before doing more elaborate spells, I would suggest doing divination (pendulum, card reading, bibiomancy, etc.), or ask Spirit for signs that are unmistakable and easily understandable to you regarding whether this man is

a) worth continued effort on your part, and

b) likely to be amenable to the kind of relationship you would like to have with him.

If yes, then start working with personal concerns. If not, then turn your attentions elsewhere.

Good luck!
Lukianos

Unread postby sunseer88 » Thu May 21, 2009 12:25 am

I appreciate the advice, really I do, and I know I've been working on this guy a long time.

This last go round is my final attempt because it is kind of frustrating.

I started the honey jar in March and I am seeing some progress. I feel I need to give this a final intense push before I really let go of it. This guy is my good friend so I know we'll be ok regardless of the outcome, but I really want to explore what could happen.

I should also clarify a bit more.. I work with this guy in a small office of 20 so I see him almost everyday. He and I spend a lot of time together at work and sometimes outside of work, communication is very good also.

Some older wiser women have told me these are technically dates, and that he's just courting me the "old way" I am ok with that but it would be nice if he would do something.

As far as the personal concern I do have some of his hairs from his head and his photo in the honey jar. I was just hoping that maybe adding some extra candle work might help speed it up.
sunseer88

Come To Me Work Somewhat Successful

Unread postby Rose » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 am

Hi Everyone,

I have done work on a new man that has entered my life after a year of heartbreak from another man. I was so excited when I met him, only to hear that he was not interested in pursuing a relationship as he was just out of another and still had feelings for the woman. We had a small emotional falling out about a month ago and that's when I started the work, as he was not contacting me.....albeit ignoring my contact attempts. I started a honey jar, did the "call me back" spell that I read about on here, and also had a Come To Me candle burned at Lucky Mojo.

He and I work in the same field, career-wise and it is somewhat of a small world. After 2 weeks of not hearing from him and us both being unemployed, we both end up getting a job at the same place! It is not that strange, considering many people I have worked with before are now working with me as well, but I do feel that this had a LITTLE something to do with my work. The honey jar worked, I feel, because it is almost like we have started over, which I wanted. He comes around my office a lot to just say hi....we joke and laugh....he seems to genuinely like me as a person...I'd still like more, and I assume he still stands where he stood a month ago. But, I am happy with how we are....for now.

I had a reading done by Elvira, and it seems like my work is "working"....but hasnt come to its full fruition yet. He apparently has feelings and is afraid of getting involved again...but she mentioned he also is worth it and it seems like he will come around.

Here's the thing. We work freelance, so he and/or I may not be working at our current job for much longer. He may leave for a new job in July. I dont want our contact to be strained again. With me waiting for his call or email. I like knowing I will see him everyday and that this seeinghim everyday will help the work. I don;t know what to do next! I still am working the honey jar EVERYDAY. I feel like I dont even need it anymore, as it is working...he and I are super friendly....but that's it. I need something to nudge the situation further..
Rose

Re: Work somewhat successful....next steps?

Unread postby Rose » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 am

Oh I want to also add that the Come to Me Candle Report stated that the burn went very well and that there is something holding him back....but that it seems like he will get over it fairly soon.

I really am afraid of losing him to another woman....he is very social and it is very likely that that could happen.
Rose

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:43 pm

I would be giving this guy something every day!

Why not dust stuff with Come to Me satchet powder and pass it to him? I was giving my current boyfriend tons of candy dusted with Come to Me, Love Me, and Attraction powder. The candy was packages of M & M's and Snickers bars, when he opened the candy, he was getting some of the satchet powder on him. He was also putting the candy wrappers in his pockets, so the satchet powder was getting on his clothes.

Keep up the honey jar too.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Rose » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:17 am

great idea! i'm going to put in an order for some powders. However, it now looks like this might be my last week at that job. starting a new one next week in the same building but may not see him anymore. my shipment probably wont come in time ......any other quick-fix suggestions of what I can do while I "have him" this week. ;)
Rose

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:45 pm

one quick fix i recently tried, well, is a kind of sex spell. you see those life-size penis candle on sale in LM web site. use it to pleasure yourself until you orgasm while imagining it's your target and you having sex (or do whatever it takes to make that happen while the candle is inside you), rub your juice all over it, dress it with a love oil, talk to it like it's your target and tell him what you want him to do.

i didn't have a penis candle, just a red 7 knob candle, so i used that. or just a red candle for now since it's urgent in your case. i carved my target's name on the 7 knobs, dressed it with Love Me oil, burnt it on top of a white saucer. underneath the saucer was my target's name card.

my target contacted me by the third day to say he'd been thinking of me and he wanted to meet up when our schedule worked out - which will happen in a few days. in our case, this guy likes me anyway and i'm just trying to give him an extra push. i think these sex spells can really speed things up though, if you do want each other for starters.

next time i order i'm definitely getting more figural candles. the few times i've used them the results did manifest faster - even negative ones, which is also good.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 pm

Rose wrote:great idea! i'm going to put in an order for some powders. However, it now looks like this might be my last week at that job. starting a new one next week in the same building but may not see him anymore. my shipment probably wont come in time ......any other quick-fix suggestions of what I can do while I "have him" this week. ;)

Well, you can make homemade satchet powder. I would take ground cloves and ground ginger and dust the items. I would use a big make-up brush that has some of your face powder on it. Dust the items VERY lightly and light a candle on your honey jar. Hold the items over the candle and concentrate on him contacting you. I would also read the 45 Psalm.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Rose » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks Mary! I already have these ingredients so it's perfect!
Rose

Unread postby Rose » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:22 pm

I made my own powder today, dusted it over a package of M&Ms : ) and held it over my candle burning on my honey jar and recited Psalm 45 and visualized. The candle (pink - same ones I have been using all along) burned SO FAST! It usually takes about 3 hours and it burned in half the time!

should I take this to mean anything?
Rose

Unread postby Rose » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:46 pm

Quite a turn of events. I am quite devastated. Just found out tonight that he is interested in someone else. I am confused as to how this is happening judging by my reading and my candle report. I tried to call him to ask him to talk about it and he got SO ANGRY. he wouldnt let me talk. i was trying to be nice and tell him i was hurt but he kept telling me it wasnt any of my business and kept hanging up on me!
he woudlnt let me talk at all! i dont know why he was so angry. i am devastated and dont know what to do. i thought things were going so well. i hate being hung up on so i tried calling him back a few times and once he answered saying we will talk about it tomorrow....

i dont want to talk about it at work so i texted him saying that....and how i wanted to smooth things over tonight so work wont have to be weird.

i dont know wht to do, it seems as if its over for good.
Rose

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 am

Rose wrote:Quite a turn of events. I am quite devastated. Just found out tonight that he is interested in someone else. I am confused as to how this is happening judging by my reading and my candle report. I tried to call him to ask him to talk about it and he got SO ANGRY. he wouldnt let me talk. i was trying to be nice and tell him i was hurt but he kept telling me it wasnt any of my business and kept hanging up on me!
he woudlnt let me talk at all! i dont know why he was so angry. i am devastated and dont know what to do. i thought things were going so well. i hate being hung up on so i tried calling him back a few times and once he answered saying we will talk about it tomorrow....

i dont want to talk about it at work so i texted him saying that....and how i wanted to smooth things over tonight so work wont have to be weird.

i dont know wht to do, it seems as if its over for good.

Well, you got your answer. You need to leave him alone. I would not persist with him. Just move on and concentrate on finding a more suitable partner.

I think one of the best aspects of magic is letting us see the truth. The target is telling you he is not interested and you should really pay attention to that.

Sorry about the outcome, but you can work on bringing a more suitable partner to you.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Rose » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 pm

yes, I guess I can but I am confused because I had a reading done...and Ive had readings done before, sometimes telling me that the man is not for me and to let him be....but this one said he would come around and that he was interested...
Rose

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:10 pm

Rose wrote:yes, I guess I can but I am confused because I had a reading done...and Ive had readings done before, sometimes telling me that the man is not for me and to let him be....but this one said he would come around and that he was interested...

All I have to say is "so what?" Are you going to put your life on hold for this guy? I always give me client a deadline, even if the readings come out very positive. Who knows when this guy will come around? Time is too precious to waste on one guy, when there could be a man better suited for you out there.

I remember getting a reading in my late 20s about my third husband being my next husband. I got this reading when I first met him and I was 27. I did not marry him until I was 35 and after four years of no contact with him. We separated less than two years later. The reading was right, but nearly ten years later. Who has that time to wait? I sure don't.

Move on I say.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Rose » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:35 am

I am not waiting. That's silly. I am happily out there and dating and meeting many other men. I just see nothing wrong with trying. Nothing eats away at me more than missing a chance with a great guy, especially when I know I may have sabotaged it on purpose. I just would like another chance. That's all. It's not like I'm turning down other men. That's ridiculous.
Rose

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Rose wrote:I am not waiting. That's silly. I am happily out there and dating and meeting many other men. I just see nothing wrong with trying. Nothing eats away at me more than missing a chance with a great guy, especially when I know I may have sabotaged it on purpose. I just would like another chance. That's all. It's not like I'm turning down other men. That's ridiculous.

You did try. You gave it your best effort. You wanted to know why you got positive readings, but it did not work out the way you had planned. I gave you my story as to how readings can be accurate, but not the way we think they will be.

Good for you.

Mary
Literarylioness

Spell to encourage someone to sexually prusue you

Unread postby sunseer88 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:08 pm

I was wondering is there anything I could do to make someone pursue me sexually. I do have a hard crush on one of my friends and we used to flirt etc., but neither of us took it any farther. We've been friends for two years.. but I really feel unless we "give it a try" there will always be this underlying tension. Now I truly and deeply care about this person more than I have any other man in my life. I know that I want this person to remain in my life. It's just that as time passes, and nothing has happend, I find that it is harder and harder for me to relate to him or communicate with him because I am so focused on wanting him to purusue me. I really believe that if we at least "hook up" we can either form a great romantic relationship or at least get the sexually tension out of the way and be the close friends we were initially.

I am thinking of having LM set a Kiss Me Now Candle, and possibly get a Kiss Me Now Mojo Bag.

What I am doing now:

Honey Jar (3 months)
occasional use of mensrtrual blood in food
regular petitions
wearing his name paper/concerns in my shoe

These all seem to get him to contact me, talk with me more, etc., but I want him to be physical with me. Any help is appreciated.
sunseer88

Re: Spell to encourage someone to sexually prusue you

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:11 am

The kiss me now is a good initial step. I would also get a red penis candle, or a free standing red candle (penis candles can be expensive) I would masturbate to his picture or the thought of him (do not use porn or any toys). If you are menstruating you can include this too with your vaginal fluids, and I would put this on the candle. Also, you could work a male figure candle. Either way I would dress with some kiss me now, follow me boy, come to me, and some betwiching. Cubeb, catnip (a must), calamus or controlling oil (which is a MUST in this case), damiana, and caramom seeds are some good herbs to use in this case. You dont have use all of the oils listed or the herbs. Actually I would just use a few because that candle will go up in flames LOL. For the petition, that you want him to be sexually aroused everytime his around you. Also, he might be scared so I would do something for courage. Dont be afraid to get into his thoughts with a skull candle dressed with the same herbs.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:03 am

Well, if you've been doing this much work on the man, and he still isn't yours, you might want to move on. If you go that rout and have trouble letting go of the past look into a Cut and Clear.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 am

Oh you are suffering from the "When Harry Met Sally..." Complex. Been there and done that myself. May I suggest a doll baby? I assume you are close enough to him to get some of his hairs and can make a doll baby of him. I would make a doll baby of him and start talking to him about how wonderful of a couple the two of you would be. Treat the doll baby (cause he is) as your friend and reassure him that a relationship would be wonderful for the two of you. That it is the next level for the both of you. Tell the doll baby all the wonderful things you love about him and why you fell in love with him. Boost him up and make him feel secure.

I would also start giving him things dressed with the sachet powders of Come To Me powder, Kiss Me Now, and Love Me. Really drive the point home.

May I also suggest that you bring this up to him? Why does he have to pursue you? Maybe he is scared of rejection or losing your friendship, because this could either be a roaring success or a dismal nightmare. If he is truly your friend, you should be able to bring up these issues with him.

Friendship is the seed of great love.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:29 am

I'm in a similar situation. Early June I burnt a red 7-knob candle and some red candles now and then, on someone I'd known for a while and would like to get closer with. A week ago we hooked up, so I suppose the spell worked. But the encounter wasn't too smooth (often the case the first time) and I think he's got rather self-conscious. He's also very occupied with work, and I made out that I'd wait for him to contact me.

Now I'd like to encourage him to come to me again. I have his semen on a piece of tissue, and by chance a dirty sock. Do you guys have some ideas how I could make use of these in spells?
cabriellenil

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:02 pm

cabriellenil wrote:I'm in a similar situation. Early June I burnt a red 7-knob candle and some red candles now and then, on someone I'd known for a while and would like to get closer with. A week ago we hooked up, so I suppose the spell worked. But the encounter wasn't too smooth (often the case the first time) and I think he's got rather self-conscious. He's also very occupied with work, and I made out that I'd wait for him to contact me.

Now I'd like to encourage him to come to me again. I have his semen on a piece of tissue, and by chance a dirty sock. Do you guys have some ideas how I could make use of these in spells?

Please read my response to the first question about doll babies, because this applies to your question as well.

I would also suggest speaking to him about this.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:07 pm

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I will defiintely try the red candle route. I have been scared myself because I know if we go "there" it will be different on some level.. hopefully for the better. As for talking to him.. I've tried so many times, but I litterally always get tongue tied, and he ends up asking me what's wrong because I can't seem to get the words out.. I am actually not afraid of the rejection, its just that I don't know how to say it because in my 34 years.. i've never actually done anything like that. so maybe I'll do some courage work for him and for me.. do you think that my peititions should focus on courage or removing the fear or are those actually the same thing.
sunseer88

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Oh the doll baby thing seems interesting.. only thing is he wears his hair very low.. could I use some other personal concerns on such a doll?
sunseer88

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:19 pm

sunseer88 wrote:Oh the doll baby thing seems interesting.. only thing is he wears his hair very low.. could I use some other personal concerns on such a doll?

Any personal concern can work to make a doll baby. Hair is usually the easiest to come by.

The beauty of the doll baby is you get a chance to speak to the doll the way you would to him. Don't be surprised if he starts saying some of the things you tell the doll baby. The doll baby will help relieve some of your anxiety and his too.

I also like the penis candles for this. I would use red, pink, and white. You can do white, pink, and red too, but since you have the friendship, I would work the candles from red, pink, to white.

If you have been feeding him menstrual blood, he is probably going a little bonkers.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 pm

Thanks again.. you are right abt the blood.. he does seem more "into me" when I use it.. usually in brownies lol.. I think I will try the doll baby as suggested.. I don't see it on the LM site thought.. are there instructions on how to make one.?
sunseer88

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:39 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Search for poppet.

I have a question for Ms Cat here though. Could I ask if the fixed poppet is stuffed with spanish moss? I'm wondering if I should buy an unfixed one and then the herb, or buy a fixed one.
cabriellenil

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:56 pm

I am gong to start this spell today.. I will order the penis candles and doll baby from LM. I have follow me boy, come to me and kiss me now, and bewitching oil from LM. I also bought some catnip, daamiana and some cardamom oil. I have calamus (but its kind of old) not sure I will use it. I didn't get the controlling oil unfortunately but hope that the use of the other ones will make up for that. I plan to take a spiritual bath in follow me boy and fire of love bath crystals and do the candle work after midnight. I will also light a candle separately on the honey jar I've been working. Lastly, I am going to make some special brownies with some added menstrual blood which I can give him tomorrow when I see him. I know its sounds like overkill, but I want to start this before the eclipses start and keep it going up til my birthday which is next month. Did I leave anything out?..lol
sunseer88

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 pm

cabriellenil wrote:http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

Search for poppet.

I have a question for Ms Cat here though. Could I ask if the fixed poppet is stuffed with spanish moss? I'm wondering if I should buy an unfixed one and then the herb, or buy a fixed one.

I'm not Ms. cat, but I can answer your question, the poppets do not come fixed. You can order the Spanish moss and fix the poppet yourself. Actually, that is the work of the doll baby to fix it the way you want to fix it.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:24 pm

You can use any red candle. If you are a Leo, July 22 (new moon in Leo) will be an excellent day for you to work on this.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks, I am a Leo (August) with Venus, Moon and Saturn in Cancer.. so I figured this time and the new moon in Leo should potent hopefully. Thanks for all your tips.. I will certainly post any results.
sunseer88

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Sounds like a good plan. :)

I am gong to start this spell today.. I will order the penis candles and doll baby from LM. I have follow me boy, come to me and kiss me now, and bewitching oil from LM. I also bought some catnip, daamiana and some cardamom oil. I have calamus (but its kind of old) not sure I will use it. I didn't get the controlling oil unfortunately but hope that the use of the other ones will make up for that. I plan to take a spiritual bath in follow me boy and fire of love bath crystals and do the candle work after midnight. I will also light a candle separately on the honey jar I've been working. Lastly, I am going to make some special brownies with some added menstrual blood which I can give him tomorrow when I see him. I know its sounds like overkill, but I want to start this before the eclipses start and keep it going up til my birthday which is next month. Did I leave anything out?..lol[/q
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

More than Friends?

Unread postby maduro01 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm

What is the best candle to burn when wanting a friend to be more than just friends?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!
maduro01

Re: More than Friends?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:49 pm

maduro01 wrote:What is the best candle to burn when wanting a friend to be more than just friends?

Come to Me, Love Me, Follow Me Boy, Fire of Love, etc. They all work for that.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:58 pm

That is an awesome spell! I need to remember this one! So let me get this straight you use your vaginal juices, oils and herbs?. If you use a skull candle do you use the white or the red?
Tabbylove17

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 am

Hi Tabbylove 17,

I would use a red skull candle. You could use white, but red is even better. Colors of candles do add energy to the spell as well. And yes I would use vaginal fluids and/or menstrual blood on to the candle. I would do that before I added any oils or herbs.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

love between friends?..need help with spells

Unread postby gingerly88 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:38 pm

I grew up with a boy & we were best friends for a good part of our childhood. when I was 12 he asked me out, then changed his mind the moment I said yes, and didn't talk to me for 9 months. He would lead me on numerous times throughout our childhood. Each time I thought he'd let us have something more, it wouldn't evolve. When we were teens, we would have phone sex (LOL), but nothing more ever happened. A little while later, we fell out of contact. For the past 12 years, I thought of him. I re-found him about 7 months ago & to my surprise, he was estatic. He told me he thought often of me & tried to find me several times. we talked for hours daily for months. Upon catching up, he told me he thought we would start dating. The first nite of talking he said that he felt so much sexual tension between us, that he had to go "take care of it". He text me so many times in a day, I had to up my plan. He was almost "obsessive" with me to the point my mom when around would say "it's almost like he's in love with you". I started realizing myself, that I had feelings for him..& they continued to grow. Our first time seeing each other was almost "magnetic". I never felt anything like it. We would flirt back & forth, make sexual comments, & he was always super affectionate to me. However, he is with someone now & had just gotten with her just months before we re-connected. He also stated some doubts on his current relationship. Nothing more than flirting came about because of his relationship.
I was hoping more would develop & found some free spells online to start with, but some seem pretty plain & I'm kind of confused about which I should do.
A couple weeks ago (right after I did some full moon spells) we were in a deep conversation & tho he kind of knew of my feelings for him, he pushed me to come out with it. When I did, he scolded me. I asked him what about all those times he said things ect.ect..he denyed almost all of it..said he had never liked me, didn't like me, or would never like me even if no one else was in the picture. That he didn't think of me "in that way". He told me that even tho he thought we were going to date at one time, that didn't mean he ever liked me. I told him I was sick of the way he led me on, even when we were kids. It was our first "real fight" in all our years of knowing each other. I didn't talk to him for about a week. He came to me numerous times trying to get me to talk to him. I finally relented, but I'm guarding myself more now.
I want to try a couple of spells to really make an effort to see if there is anything more. I never tried hoodoo & I made an order to LM, but only got a few things (break up candle, oil, sachet, & bath) and (love me oil, sachet, & bath with pink penis candle) also a love me honey jar kit.
I'm not sure if this is a good start...?? I'll give up after a bit if nothing comes about, and count it as not meant to be, but until then, any advice on spells...herbs..direction..ect. would be appreciated.
gingerly88

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation