• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 pm

General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby Brujero05 » Wed May 13, 2009 10:31 am

Hey everyone,

I listened to the hoodoo hour show about heating up spells, but at the end it cuts off the part where Cat talks about heating up love spells. What are some methods of heating up, lets say, candle love spells?

Thanks
Brujero05

Re: General Love Spells Questions and Answers

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 13, 2009 4:42 pm

I did not hear that one but I have read of adding ginger to spells to heat it up and also red peper. Really anything that gets hot or spicy persay. I use ginger when I want to do that. But I also find some LM products like miss me boy works as well if not better try the powder and the oil on a candle. I think they also sell an oil called fiery of love, kind of sounds like what you are looking for.
j82

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm

For herbs, like j82 said ginger is good to heat up or energize a love spell. Red pepper for me is more mean, sees more use in hotfoot work but if it calls to you then go ahead. Cinnamon is good. Fire of Love products are also very good for this.

Adding candied ginger and hot cinnamon candy to a honey jar to sweeten him and turn up the heat, has worked wonders for me in the past to make a guy go from so so to passionate real quick.
Turnsteel

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:51 pm

Here's something that puzzles me, yet might be obvious to many others.

Can you do an emotion-reversing spell on someone you love?

For example, you two argue and you feel worse than he does or you seem to care more than he does overall. He's very sweet, but I want him to feel as upset and heartsick as he makes me feel.

No luck with the honey jar in this respect, as this is not a sweetening situation.

Even thought of doing a cut and clear to rid myself of any feelings for him.. but, when it's good.. he's wonderful.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
suzyparker

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:53 pm

suzyparker,

You sound conflicted about your relationship. There seems to be control issues going on between the two of you.

If you think he is worth the work, you can dominate him.

There is the Essence of Bend Over found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Mary,

You know I have always wondered about this/ When you work any of the dominating oils, spells, candles etc. to dominate a man in love; you are not actually dominating him physically, because I have found that men like to or least think they are the dominating partner.

This is a mental... metaphysical domination, in which you have control in the relationship and you are leading him, not the other way around, kinda like a follow me boy (or girl) spell at varying levels according to the intent, right?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:33 pm

Thanks Mary.

You hit the nail on the head.... the whole thing runs hot and cold - when it's good, he's wonderful; when it's not - he ignores me, and can be a jerk.

I honestly don't think it's worth the effort to do a dominating spell on him - I was hoping for a reversal candle to just send the way he makes me feel back to him (hurt feelings, etc.) but if that's not possible in a love spell, to heck with it.

I think I will do cut and clear and move on. I just want some even keel stuff now, tired of the roller coaster. :lol:
suzyparker

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:37 pm

jwmcclin

You do domination spells in love only when you feel it is appropriate. Some people just like to dominate a partner and start that from the beginning. Others resort to domination when things get rough. In either case, you are dominating the person, mae or female, to do your bidding. It is stronger than Follow Me Boy or Follow Me Girl.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby suzyparker » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm

Here's a question:

I've heard of love spells that continue even after the death of one of the parties.

1. Is this a binding spell, or is there an actual name for it?

2. Also, what occurs after one person dies that is evidence of the continuing love?

Just trying to figure out if this even exists.

Thanks
suzyparker

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:37 pm

The only spell I've heard of that supposedly continues after death is a binding spell. The spirit is bound to the living partner and cannot go away.

I've no idea what really leads anyone to believe the spells continues after death. I suppose someone somewhere talked to a spirit and they informed them that they were still connected to a person.

Personally, I don't think it's possible to bind yourself to someone successfully after death unless both parties agree to the binding.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:28 am

suzyparker,

A spell that binds someone's spirit to you after death is not something that I have come across in traditional Southern Hoodoo. There is also among traditional workers a warm, often familial relationship with departed friends and family members. So love after death in that sense is part of Conjure.

However, what you describe is a spell in which the bound spirit becomes a kind of ghost, attached to the one who cast the spell. This is different than a spirit remaining close to a loved one after death out of choice or inclination. It is a coercive spell. Such spells can be found in Northern European traditions.

Along these lines, there are some traditional Hoodoo spells that will make someone love you or die -- that is, their choices are to love and pursue you or to die.

Hope that helps,

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bowright78 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 pm

Just out of curiousity, has anybody had any success with love spells or have found that one type of love spell is better then the other?

I ask because it's been hard for me in working certain types of spells. For example, money spells and spells that have to do with jobs I've seen success. Also when working with certain Saints the results are usually on point.

However, when it comes to "love work" I suck. No matter who it is or what I do it just won't work for me. It's like all love stuff pertaining to me doesn't work. I can do for other people, but just not for me and it's frustrating.

Anyone else have this issue?
bowright78

Re: Frustrated with Love Work

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Its very common that people are better at some work then other, or that they can not do work for themselves. Have you tried drawing an unknown lover? It is usually a lot easier then trying to get a specific person.
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:10 pm

I agree with HailDiscordia...its not that one spell is better than another...its more that some people can or cannot work for themselves due to frustration, emotions, negative thoughts (in love drawing work) etc.....because the work requires you to focus...some where on this forum individuals have stated that spells work for them when they 'set it and forget it' while others say that spells work for them with continued focus so its purely an individual thing...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:31 pm

I am with Hail on this one. Drawing an unknown lover is much easier than working on a specific person. Most people work on people who they are incompatible with from the get go, just take a stroll through the forums to figure this one out. It is quite tough to push a boulder up a hill.

Looking at my first experiences with personal love work, I THANK God my first attempts did not pan out. I worked on a few losers in my youth and can only imagine how screwed-up my life would be if I had succeeded. My past failures were all blessings.

One day in the future you might feel the same way.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:21 pm

I know what your talking about it's the same for me because I'm such an anxious person, so I always have someone else do my love spells for me. Try that see if you get anything different.
Tabbylove17

Unread postby bowright78 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:32 am

Thanks for all the advice.

I'm pretty much done with the "love" work thing. It's been more disapointing and very emotionally draining. It probally was the best for me anyway that it didn't work, but it still doesn't take away the frustration and hurt.

I think for awhile I'm going to chill by myself and think about things.

Either way thanks again for all the advice. I really appreciate it.
bowright78

Love spell on yourself?

Unread postby khazakant » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:38 am

My partner is going to be in a hospital in another country for an indefinite amount of time where I won't be able to be with him in person, and where he won't be able to get candles and so on for himself. He's a little jealous and insecure and is worried about me being on my own out here, and even though he has nothing to worry about I told him if it would make him feel better I could put a conjure on myself to make sure I stay in love with him and faithful. But thinking about it now, it seems like all of the love and nature-tying conjures I know about are things you perform on other people to do your bidding, or for the relationship in general. Is there a good way to work on yourself personally?
khazakant

Re: Love spell on yourself?

Unread postby kmew1315 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:00 am

What about having him work it on you?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby khazakant » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 am

Like I said, he's in a mental hospital and can't get anything in there. They don't even let him have the phone except for an hour once a week. He's not even allowed to have visitors right now. It's just not possible.
khazakant

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:36 pm

You can create a honey jar for the relationship that's aimed at keeping the relationship sweet, loving, and passionate. It would not be aimed at just one of you, but both of you. I'd even use figural candles on top of the honey jar, either the joined ones, or ones that you've bound together with some thread. You can light this while he is away and when he comes back you guys could make it a joint ritual where you light the candle together and say your prayers for a happy relationship together.

You guys could also create matching mojo bags aimed at keeping the love of the other person with your personal concerns in each.

Though it is not strictly hoodoo, there are various sex magick rites that you can look into performing before he leaves to help create a passionate bond physically, emotionally, and magically. I believe LM has some good articles on the subject.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Some questions about Love, Confidence, Obstacles

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:52 am

I've spent the last week reading the posts on these boards and I have learnt a lot from all of you. I have some questions though that I didn't find the answers to(sorry if they've been discussed before,I probably didn't see it so I'd appreciate a link) as well as a matter I need advice on.

1)Two days ago I had a reading because my love life has been really complicated for the past 6 months and I wanted to see what exactly is happening and what can I do to achieve the things I want. The reading was overall positive. It showed that my "break-up" with this man happened in order to evolve spiritually in be happier together in the future(which makes sense because I've been thinking lately that if it hadn't happened I wouldn't have started practicing magic as well,especially hoodoo and I wouldn't have thought about things deeply enought to realise what are the real obstacles in different parts of my life. Ever since my break up I was able to mend things concerning my family and my studies in ways I never imagined possible and I feel more confident and centered than before).

2) It also showed that the big obstacle I have to overcome is this man's opinion on a certain matter that he feels strongly about(it's one of his priciples,but it is based in fear more than concrete evidence). The reader told me that this obstacle can be moved and if it is moved we will live happily together. Since I know I can use spells on him(most of the previous spells cast on him have worked) I was thinking of casting multiple spells in order to change his mind on that matter and consider other possibilities as well. I was thinking of a white skull candle spell and an ammonia jar. Also could a honey jar be used to influence him? Should I cast all the spells in a short period of time or it's better to start with one and wait for the effect before trying the next spell? Do you have any other ideas of what I could do to affect his opinion? Since it is something he feels strongly about I want to hit it from all angles. What products would be best for that?

3) The other important thing my reading indicated is that I'm sabotaging myself by fearing that this man will think that I'm not good enough to be with him,especially since I'm a lot younger than him and I've not built a career yet etc due to my age.(He never ever even implied such a thing,on the contrary. This is my fear based on my stupid ideas :( ). What kind of spells and products would you suggest in order to overcome these fears?

4) I was wondering,can I use my menses in spells concerning matters other than sex or romance?(for example domination,honey jar to sweeten other people to you etc)

I apologise for the long post and for asking questions that may seem silly,I'm very new to hoodoo and I'm still waiting for Ms Cat's book to arrive,so I want to make sure I'm choosing the correct spells and products.
Buttercup

Re: Some questions about Love, Confidence, Obstacles

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:15 am

Buttercup,

1) Your love life is "complicated" and you got a reading and you are somewhat new to magic. Understood.

2) A white skull candle and an ammonia jar??? For the love of Pete, do you want the man's love or do you want to brainwash him? Please, please reconsider this HARSH!!! treatment on someone you say you love. What do you want? His sweetness? Use a sugar bowl or a honey jar. His faithfulness? Use a nation sack or a knot spell.

3) You seek self-confidence and singular focus of purpose: Prepare (or purchase) a talisman or mojo or amulet for personal power. If you are making a nation sack at step (2) above, then combine these in one bag.

4) Menses are used for purposes of love and sex. (Even whores, who may be anticipated to use menstrual blood to keep steady sexual customers do not generally do so; they use their customers' shoes instead. Think: Would you want your female boss sniffing after your pussy? No? Then don't use your menstrual blood in a honey jar to get a raise.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:28 am

Thank you for your reply. I'll consider combining a mojo with a nation sack.

About number 2, what I want to influence him about is something that is not directly about me but still affecting me. There are people in his life that he has taken care of for a long time and he has persuaded himself that he has to put these people first. This might have been true in the past but things change and those people seem to be able to stand on their own two feet for some time now,so I want him to consider what he wants and not only what other people want, especially in matters that do not have directly to do with them but with him. That's why I was thinking about an ammonia jar,not for a certain person but rather for cleaning away ideas that are poisoning his life.
Buttercup

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:01 pm

Buttercup,

You can't "combine a mojo with a nation sack." A nation sack IS a mojo hand. Read these pages of "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice":

http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html
http://luckymojo.com/jomo.html
http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

Read this Forrum thread about Nation Sacks:

nation-sack-t409.html#p1963

Next, regarding your ammonia jar idea:

A man who cares for others is a rare and valuable man. Washing that away is a really bad idea. You want to include yourself in his circle of care and then gradually detach them from him.

People who think that the best way to solve family and social conflicts is to dominate, brainwash, rule, control, and generally rip assets away from others are not practicing hoodoo as i know it. I mean, you can use the work in that way, but that is not what most experienced practitioners will tell you to do.

Metaphor:

1) I need money, so i'm gonna get a gun and blow away little old ladies and take their purses. Yep. Sounds like a plan.

2) I need money, so i'm gonna put on my work clothes and carry my garden tools with me and offer to do yard work from house to house; i'll hand out my business card to those who don't need my services, and i'll work hard for those who do hire me. A different kind of plan.

Now, twenty years later: Who is married, owns a home, has a business and a couple of young strong kids as employees, and a lot of little old ladies as friends, and is a deacon in the church -- and who is on death row in San Quentin, claiming he's been framed?

There are creepy, pushy, mean-hearted, vicious, obsessively controlling, and downright evil love spells in hoodoo (as in every form of folk-magic) -- but there are also plenty of kind, gentle, love-enhancing, dignifying, and powerful love spells in hoodoo (as in every form of folk-magic).

You have to set your MORAL COMPASS first, then select the spells.

Know what you want.

Know how you want to feel in your heart.

If you are confused about what is right and what is wrong, read some of the ethically, morally, and socially instructive portions of the Bible -- the 10 Commandments, Proverbs, Parables, Golden Rule, Lord's Prayer -- and ponder on them.

If nothing else, remember the Golden Rule.

Matthew#7:12: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:57 pm

I don't understand why trying to protect someone from giving up his dreams (and making me miserable too) in order to take care of people who actually don't ask and don't need that level of protection from him is compared to getting a gun and blowing away old ladies to get their purses.

I don't want him to stop caring about people, he would not be the man I fell for if he did that.

I just want him to see that his options are not either dedicate everything to others or thinking only of himself; there are options in between that are healthier for everyone.

I have tried talking to him about it but he's using it as a way to cover up things that he's afraid to face. I don't see what is morally wrong about that.
Buttercup

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Buttercup,

I'm sorry if my metaphor was too harsh for the circumstances, so i will recast it on straight moral grounds.

You are working from a scarcity-of-resources model.

A man who serves others has his reasons and these reasons may be between him and God, and it is not your place to say, "Stop helping people."

Affirm abundance, not scarcity of resources. If he is inclined to aid and serve, let him aid and serve you too.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Buttercup » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks a lot for your advice,and thank you particularly for checking and replying to me after all my posts. I'll consider other options based on affirming abundace.
Buttercup

Laying tricks not working?

Unread postby Tara » Mon May 03, 2010 12:53 am

I have a male housemate, let's call him N. About a month and half ago, my current housemate (a girl) and I needed to find someone else to live with to replace a housemate who was moving out. N was her close friend whom she knew for about 6 years and she told me he was looking for somewhere to live, was a really great guy etc. We went out in a group of friends a couple of times, N and I got along well, we weren't attracted to each other (I was taking my time to recover from a bad relationship, N also broke up last year and was looking for a gf but wasn't attracted to me or didn't think I was his type) However N is a good looking guy and much later on my friend told me that N had told her he thought I was 'hot' - whatever that means, since he never asked me out or showed much interest in me. So, two reasonably attractive single people in the same household.

N moved in, the three of us hung out alot, watched movies, cooked together and so on. N has a very easy and affectionate relationship with my other housemate and loves spending time with her, but was more reserved with me, to the point where I felt he just accepted me as being there as part of the living arrangement, rather than taking any interest in me as a person or friend. I asked my housemate why he was so distant and she said he was probably still shy around me. Even though he seems confident, he can be insecure too. I admit I was envious of their friendship and made an effort to become closer to N, initiating conversations and asking him to join me in stuff. He seemed attracted to one of my friends whom he only met once but never made a big deal of it, except occasionally asking if I was going to meet up with her. We got a little closer, if I rented a DVD he would come and watch it with me, and we would sit close together. Once on a cold day, we were sharing a blanket and leaning on each other. There was definitely alot of sexual tension between us and he felt it too. I became very attracted to him and started using Come to Me and Follow Me Boy oils on myself around him but it didn't seem to have any effect in drawing him closer. (I've noticed a similar lack of effect when I use them on myself generally to go out to restaurants or bars). One night we went out in a group of friends (his friends, and he didn't invite me to join in but my other housemate and her friend asked me to come so I did) He pretty much ignored me at first and was more interested in hanging out with the guys and getting to know two other new girls. However he started getting drunk and when he saw when of the other guys putting an arm around my shoulder, he asked me to come over and sit on his lap. Later on, that evening, he reached out and stroked my hair then started trying to hug me. We left separately but he booty called me that night. I went over to his room but he was drunk and I was sober, got uncomfortable thinking about how this was a bad idea and left. I was using Follow Me Boy that night so I don't know if that explained his change in behavior, but I did NOT get any attention from the men at the club even though I was dressed up and everyone said I looked amazing. And the fact that he started getting attracted to me could have been because he was drunk, horny, and already curious.

For the next couple of days I tried laying tricks (Come to Me oil and powder) on his door handle, on the floor in front of his room, on his toothbrush, even a little on his bed. I didn't dare to use much because of the strong perfume odour. I also used the oil on myself around him. Anyway on Wednesday, we all went out again, this time I got drunk, he was more sober, and we ended up hooking up for real. However I didn't go well and I guess both of us got freaked out by the idea that we had hooked up with a housemate. Since then he's been ignoring / avoiding me and he doesn't talk to me much unless there's someone else around. If I initiate or approach him he will be polite or invite me to sit in his room but won't make any advances in my direction or do anything to give me the idea that he's attracted or interested. In fact he deliberately makes a big show of affection to my housemate and excludes me when making plans with her to go out for pizza etc, though he is always still polite. My close male friend says he's being a bit of a jerk and is trying to make sure I get the idea he doesn't want a relationship. Another friend whom I talked to says he sounds confused and is trying to regain normalcy in our lives. I know being around me still affects him as sometimes I see him getting close to me, and then suddenly backing off.

The thing is, I am really attracted to this guy now. I don't want a very serious relationship but I would like him to at least give me time of the day, and try to get to know me. If he is already physically attracted to me, I don't understand why he won't just give it a shot since he has said he wants a girlfriend. Our hook up went pretty badly but I haven't known a guy to be turned off by one bad experience, usually they just try again if they're still attracted (though I just want to say I do NOT hook up often or let it get as far as this went) My personality isn't that much of a turn off though we are quite different people. We were really starting to develop chemistry and bond as friends before the hook up made it all weird and now we can't go back to where we were. I get the feeling now is the time to try and make a change in the situation...we still have the potential to start something, or we could just both back off and be very distant, platonic friends.

I have faith in the LM products, but I have been laying tricks like crazy with Come to Me and Follow Me Boy and it's not working for me. Am I doing something wrong or what else should I try??? Help me out here! I don't want to regret this and look back thinking 'coulda woulda shoulda'!
Tara

Re: Laying tricks not working?

Unread postby sweetie » Mon May 03, 2010 2:19 am

Tara,

If the tricks that you're using aren't working for you, then why not switch to something else? It could be that you don't *need* to amp up your sexual powers, but might need a booster of another sort. Crown of Success? Or Fast Luck? Or even just a general cleansing to give you the chance to start over with a clearer head.

Sometimes with sex and relationships too much of a good thing can still be too much. I know you said you were "reasonably attractive", but in truth maybe you're not giving yourself enough credit in that area or maybe you just don't realize how sexy you are to others. If I were in your situation I'd work on another part of the dynamics.
sweetie

Unread postby Tara » Mon May 03, 2010 9:13 am

Well we hooked up once but he doesn't seem to find me sexy anymore. In fact today he was encouraging me to go hang out with another guy who has a slight thing for me...and he was also asking about my attractive female friend! It sucks that he's using me to get to know my friend after hooking up with me. I think I am quite attractive by anyone's standards, unfortunately so is he and he is also very picky about girls, he likes them drop dead beautiful. I'm not sure how I would use Fast Luck for love work? Would I anoint myself?
Tara

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon May 03, 2010 9:42 am

Tara,

If you may want to work on this guy for a while, get a reading to see if it's workable or what the issues are.

From your post though I did get the feeling that you're not as fully confident/secure as you can be, given that you keep looking at rather small details about why things didn't work out. Also, you said you'd been laying tricks like crazy - sweating over your magic, when you're at it or afterwards never helps. When you're going a bit 'desperate' over if it's taking effects, your target definitely can pick up the vibes - in your case, he's even so close! - and they shut down. You need to be real confident.

I'd do a good cleansing of the flat and a cleansing bath of myself first, before I attempt any spellwork. I'd at least put his name in honey/sugar, do a bit of candle work, then lay tricks, and I'd sneak in my red in his food when possible. When you do your love bath, save some of the bath water in a small bottle, have the water dripping discreetly from his room to your bed, praying he'd end up there again.
cabriellenil

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 03, 2010 11:45 am

Tara,

I think Cabrielleni hit the nail on the head. You may be engaging in a lot of self-defeating thoughts that may not be full on doubt, but is hurting your work.

You've been wearing the scent and dressing and sprinkling around the house, so he's shared a blanket with you, had you sit on his lap, stroked your hair and made a pass at you. Yet you look at this and go "oh, he was just drunk."

You wear Follow Me Boy and everyone compliments you on how amazing you look, you have one guy hitting on you, the other wanting you to sit on his lap then follows up with wanting sex and you say it the Follow Me Boy didn't work.

You end up having sex with your target and yet still feel the products aren't working.

In my opinion they are very much working, they are producing the very results you seeks, but that you are sabotaging your own work. The more you doubt, the more you overanalyze every time he's just a little less than grabby with you the more you'll damage your efforts. Take heart from what you've accomplished so far and accept that you can acheive success.

Now, remember that people have different personalities so you may need to approach things differently. If this person has strong self-restraint, or is stubborn, or shy, you may need to combine methods. Working candles spells while you lay tricks is one way of working it from different angles. Since a relationship is what you want you may want to use Come to Me, Love Me, and Fires of Love. This can be used to turn up the heat, move him from housemate to lover, and from lover to boyfriend.

I wish you luck.

Oh, and he didn't hook up with you just cause he was drunk. Magick uses the path of least resistance.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tara » Mon May 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Thank you cabriellenil and ConjureMan for your replies.

Well the whole day when it was just the two of us alone in the house, he was locked in his room all day. Now my other housemate is back though, he's hanging out with her in her room, chatting, telling her about his job and what he is working on. They're laughing up a storm and I'm here writing this.... :roll: I know they have been friends since college and have a strong friendship, but to me, if I am attracted to someone, I really enjoy being around them, having conversations with them or just generally engaging with them. I don't see any sign of that with me, which is why I questioned if the attraction tricks were really working. He treats me like someone he doesn't know very well whom he happens to live with, polite but not very interested, which is an odd way to treat someone you've slept with!

However I do agree that self doubt is not good when working magic and I will give the powders and oil more time. He is a VERY stubborn target. It is hard for me to do candle spells as we live so close to each other, and earlier today he walked into my room to check the electricity so I don't want him to see me doing any spellwork. I will try to honey jar his hair though, and if I add some Come to Me oil to a bath, is that considered a love bath? Also is there something I am missing when laying tricks? I am not sure if I am stating my intent right or if I should be drawing any sort of symbols or signs? Usually I just sprinkle the powder where he will walk and if he is out I trace a heart shape on his door, however I never use too much so there is not smell or residue.
Tara

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon May 03, 2010 2:49 pm

Tara,

Again I think cleansing comes first, and think clearly what your intent is. You sound confused - you're anxious that he's backed off (and acting a bit like a jerk as your friend puts it) from intimacy, so you kept laying tricks to spice things up, but at the same time, you say you want you two to get to know each other to see if there's a possibility of relationship. What exactly are you asking for when you do your spellwork? Fast results or a real opening?

If I was looking at a possible relationship, I'd start with the honey jar and a bit of Come To Me candle work, with a clear petition. You can of course burn candles when he's sleeping - burn it for 15 at a time, then wrap it up with a brown paper bag, twist it, sealing the energy, put it away. Then put your red in his food and drink, lay the powder and oil again. I've never had to 'draw signs' while laying tricks. Just make sure you're sprinkling the right way (calling out his name and your intent, walking backwards). Give it some time to see how his attitude changes, if you get more communication going, then step up on your work for intimacy again. In the meantime, look at the products CM suggested. As for love bath - for now adding a bit of oil into your bath will suffice.

There're way more stubborn targets - you can work love spells for weeks and they only start to give in to small commands, before they break down! So your target has in fact responded... just non-committal.
cabriellenil

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon May 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Tara,

Llisten to Conjure Man and Cabrriellenil - they are spot on. your work is working.. you need to get over the impatience and the obsessing and the expectations that things just happen "poof" immediately. I appreciate what you are saying, you see progress but not exactly what you want.. you gotta keep working it without going crazy. Do a honey jar - and be prepared - that is long haul work.. use approrpriate oils on the candles for what you want.. use approrpriate colors of candles on the jar.. red for hot passion; pink for romance; rootwork is work and you have to decide if you want to invest the energy (not obsession) and time into it..

if it was me, I would get a Follow Me Boy vigil and do that to instill the puppy love thing with him; and I would do a honey jar as a work in progress - meaning different candle colors/oils, as needed.

Also, continuing laying tricks around him. Follow Me Boy sachet (I'm a BIG fan of FMB) and some others. Also, feed him the monthly - make spaghetti some night, in with the sauce..

The trick is do the work, but don't let it consume you.. it's work
suzyparker

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Mon May 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Tara-

When I am attracted to someone I am much more reserved then with someone I am just friends with. Maybe you need to look at him being reserved as a good sign! I sometimes "freeze" up when I am really into someone and I am sure I am NOT the only one who does this! lol

Good luck and remember patience....You have the BEST opportunity you could ask for, he is in your house! So dont sweat it, you have LM products this wonderful forum for advice and your target right there.
MysticRootworker

Unread postby Tara » Wed May 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Once again, thank you for all the wonderful replies.

Things have gotten better, we are back on 'friendly' terms. However I still find it difficult to have a conversation with him...we have different senses of humor though I still feel the attraction between us and I suspect he knows it too. But he seems only mildly interested, and if we are chatting, he will get up to leave first. He's still more interested in talking to my other housemate whom he spills all the details of his life to. Also another girl who REALLY likes him has invited him for her birthday this weekend. I am not invited. I am nearly positive it will involve alot of drinking and then she will try to hit on him. The last time we went out she was all over him. He is not extremely attracted to her but I know he thinks she is very cool and great company (which is not how he thinks of me), so something could happen if she made a move on him. This is getting me worried!

I have a few questions:

1. If I order a Follow Me Boy vigil right away it will take a while to arrive. I am going to try a honey jar with his hair and cinnamon in a name paper, and anointing the candle on top with Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, and Attraction. Does this sound like a good idea or is there a way to improve it?

2. Is it ok if I use the oils very sparingly? Due to a number of reasons, we may all be moving house together so I won't have a permanent address to make a new product order until later in the summer. I want to save enough oil to continue anointing myself and laying tricks. Will a dab of oil on the candles suffice?

3. I will be away visiting relatives in another country (and will be away from N for two weeks!) Would it be alright to leave my honey jar and not work it for that time?
Tara

Follow me girl or boy and graveyard dirt

Unread postby hoodooTom » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:57 am

A friend of mine brought this up to me today. He was reading about the Follow me girl and also the page that talks about how graveyard dirt can be used to force love also. He asked me if you can add the dirt right to the bottle of oil and I didn't know what to say so I figured I'd ask the pros.

Can you?
hoodooTom

Re: Follow me girl or boy and graveyard dirt

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Well, if you knew exactly what you were doing, maybe. But just putting some in? Bad idea, no real need either, its powerful stuff on its own. If you want to work with the dead with your love work you can do that with out messing up a bottle of perfectly good oil.
Turnsteel

Re: Follow me girl or boy and graveyard dirt

Unread postby hoodooTom » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:19 am

LOL, that's what I'll tell him..Thanks for that info.. He always is asking me weird stuff about combos of stuff. Some of them are totally nuts. If he thought you could, he'd combine ever oil in existance.!
hoodooTom

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Tara,

1. Sure, that is fine.

2. A "dab" of oil is not traditional. Normally you inscribe the candle with names, birthdayes, or words (short petitions) and rub the oil on, according to the shape of the candle and the methods you have been taught for that spell. This is called dressing or fixing the candle. It is not a simple mechanical act, of dabbing; the work requires prayer, focus, and intentionality.

3. Yes, you may set it aside for a while, underttanding that it will not be working as strongly while you are not attending to it, but it will be working just the same, as sugar and honey spells do not require candles to be burned on them, doing so is a way of heating them up.

-----

Hoodoo Tom,

I wouldnt add it to the follow me boy/girl oil, but lightly dust the dirt on the candle. In addition, I would make sure to get the dirt from a particular grave like a grandmother or someone like that as opposed to like a serial killer.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

My boyfriend found out!

Unread postby linda1 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:53 pm

Hi, I need to do some work and I am having a real hard time because I don't have a place to keep an altar. My boy would see it and he would be mighty upset. I was thinking of doing come to me, or follow me boy powders and oils, or marriage or love me or some conbination of this. I have scheduled a reading since I have been reading many posts and it seems that it is the way to start. Anyway, my situation is kind of crazy but the bottom line is that I need to help my guy decide to stay 100%. He doesn't really want to end the relationship, nor does he have plans to go but he never really makes the commitment. We also have some infidelity issues. I need to get rid of a girl who is obsessed with him and wont let go. (not that he is innocent) Anyway, I need to completelly break up that relationship and keep him here. He does express that he knows he should (meaning, in his words, "I know there is no future with her," but does not bring himself to get rid of her. Help!

By the way, I do have all day, four days a week to do some work when I stay alone at home. I can burn regular home-decor looking candles and I can pretty much use any oil or powder. I can't leave it burning overnight (maybe I could pretend I forgot) or for long periods, since my boyfriend and I live together. My main objective is to stop his doubts about us, (we really are good together and peacefull, she really creates caos within us) I don't know if she ever did work on him because he once told me her mother knows how to do work. The reason I say this is because he reallizes that he is mistaken and his reasoning makes no sense, from my point of view, as if he was blind. He tells me he sees but doesn't act.
linda1

Re: No place to do the work

Unread postby Keirith » Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

You could do stuff like the 4" candles lit with a petition under it. They will burn out in a few hours. Or, you could always have one of the longer burning candles (I think they burn for about 7 days) set for you at the Missionary Church affiliated with Lucky Mojo. They have a variety of candles for different needs and you get a candle reading with it too.
Keirith

Re: No place to do the work

Unread postby linda1 » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:29 pm

Thanks,
Who do I ask about the candle at the church?

Any idea about what I should use in my situation?

This is what I was thinking but haven't really ordered anything, because I'm waiting for my reading. I was going to buy a regular house-decor candle and dress it with love me and marriage oil. I was going to let it burn every day as long as i could. (maybe I'll do t lights. I was also going to get follow me boy powder and use it in our room and our bed under the covers. Then, I was thinking of whashing my clothes in crystals, maybe the love me cristals and use the oil on me, specially when we are making love. I was also thinking of using some follow me boy crystals when I wash his clothes. I didn't thing of the candles with a pettion but they sound like a good idea.

About the girl, I was able to sprinkle hot foot on her bed under the cover, her shoes and her towel. sneaky right? She is leaving but not yet and not far enough and she is not letting go of him. So I figured I need to do a break up spell (this one, as it comes in the kit, seems confusing, can you tell that I'm new at this?). Maybe I'm too random. I need a plan.
linda1

Re: No place to do the work/advice about what to use

Unread postby Keirith » Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:48 am

Here is the link:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/
Just go to the top and click candle ministry' and it will explain the candle burning service that is offered.
Maybe a 'Stay with Me' candle is what you need, but I would discuss with the reader that you will be consulting with.
Keirith

My boyfriend found out, I'm so upset.

Unread postby linda1 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:34 pm

He found the receipt. I hadn't even started and now he is really upset. I don't know what to do.....
linda1

Re: My boyfriend found out!

Unread postby j82 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:06 pm

good job getting a reading, you can freeze her out there is a huge post on doing that on this forum, you can do a moving figure candle and move her to a new guy named new love, you can do a break up spell kit on them, you want to use stay with me come to me products and maybe even i dominate my man. also you would want to tie his nature. you may be intersted in a nation sack here are sum links

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
j82

Target draws back everytime I am doing a spell on him

Unread postby Hope » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I have a quick questions. Every time I am doing some love work on my man, he draws back for these days (sees me less, calls me less etc). But as soon as I finish my spell he "reappears" and comes even "closer" to me, shows more love and affection. I just wanted to know if that's normal? :) An other funny thing is that every time I am doing my love work on my bf, a guy that I used to date 3 years ago (nothing serious on my side) reappears as well, texts me and writes me that he misses me, still thinks about me, cant get over me etc.... I don't think about him at all, and don't have feelings for him but I am wondering if it is kinda related to my love work that I do? (esp. when I use follow me boy products) :roll: :?
Hope

Re: Target draws back everytime I am doing a spell on him

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Hope,

You may need a reading to find out what obstacles are in the way to your spellwork. Furthermore, Miss cat recently discussed how some energy-draining individuals sometimes respond to the attention of spellwork in the manner you mentioned. A reading can help you ascertain what is going on.

You can find reputable readers at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Target draws back everytime I am doing a spell on him

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:05 pm

I am all too familiar with this Hope...when I do love...they come out of the wood work, I just don't respond. Good advice ConjureMan.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

He always dissapears

Unread postby desire » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:01 am

Hallo,
Its been 2 years that I have known my target.He is perfect for me and my wish is to marry him and have children asap..The problem is that 2 years ago we were dating and had a beautyful time for only 2 month and then he just dissappeared and never answered my cal again.He called back after a month saying he was scared.Then he came back to me after 6 month saying he wants to try again....then dissappeared again.And now a month ago he called again saying that he loves me at 5 in the morning and that he wants to meet me...but he always dissappears again.I want him!!!for many reasons as my husband.He is my choice.Pls help me how I can go forward with spell work to get him.Would it be a case of reconsiliation but we never had a stable relation or love me or follow me boy?I don't have personal concerns for the honey jar cause he always dissappears!!!I only have his name.
I am looking forward to hear from you.
Thank you
desire

Re: He always dissapears

Unread postby flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:48 am

I truly believe that you need a reading first to find out about the guy's problem - why is he disappearing and where is he going? Does he have another girlfriend? Is he mentally stable? Getting a consultation with an ethical reader will help give you clarity on your situation. THEN I'd be more than happy to make Lucky Mojo product recommendations. :)

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
flamethrower

Unread postby desire » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:05 am

Thank you for your reply.I will definetly do a reading and then see what is the reason behind this and keep you postet.I want him no matter if he is mentally stable or not.Let's see.I will let you know.have a good week
desire

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:53 am

What? desire? Good Luck in your reading!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby flamethrower » Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:55 pm

desire wrote:I want him no matter if he is mentally stable or not.

Yes, definitely get a reading before moving forward. Please take a look at the readers on the link I had provided. They have all been approved personally by Miss Cat, and you can be sure you'll get a reader who will tell you what you NEED to hear, not what you WANT to hear. Some of the rootworkers do 10-min readings - you'll need to click their personal links from the AIRR page to determine who offers this service.

You can also check the Customer Testimonials section of this forum. Some of our experiences with the readers are listed there.
flamethrower

Unread postby Rose » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Hello Everyone!

I am currently interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with my boss. He is not a real "boss" but rather someone I am assisting on a short term freelance gig. We will soon no longer be working together but may again in the future on another project. (but that again would be short term)

I heard through the grapevine that he expressed an attraction to me months ago....saying i was "hot" and whatnot. We have hung out with coworkers outside of work a couple of times and we always catch each other looking at each other from across the room :)

I really like this guy and can see myself really being with him long term. a mature guy for once ;)

Anyway. I had a reading on him and was given a HUGE green light. woohoo. (he is interested)

I worked a come to me vigil on him and have been using the hell out of come to me oil! its awesome because i work his off hours and we use the same desk, room....everything!

Ive been doing this for about 2 months now. no results yet. i know i should be patient but i was wondering if i should be trying a different approach... He could very well be interested but but holding back because of our work situation. i cant really flirt with him either.....

is this something i should wait on? in a month, we wont be working together and i wont be able to lay tricks on him....i want to take advantage of my time with him...

thanks in advance guys!
Rose

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Rose,

Come to Me alone probably isn't going to get him to pursue a relationship with you. I'd also work some compelling products (to compel him to ask you out) mixed in with lust/love work. Follow Me Boy, Love Me, Bewitching, and Chuparrosa would be a good choice. You could also work a moving lodestone spell.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:33 pm

Rose,

I would not use a compelling oil. Rather, of all the other love-drawing oils, since you need quick action, i would select Kiss Me Now! as the most fast-acting.

However, when all is said and done, i would work an actual physical spell, not just relying on an oil. The suggestion to do a lodestone love spell that thelightfantastic gave above is exactly the kind of serious work i would recommend.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Rose,

In addition to your spells and after he stops being your boss -- you should also focus on making your first moves. Like giving him a call, asking him out to dinner, getting drinks, getting to know each other, and so forth. Sometimes men are shy and won't take the initiative. I don't know about everyone else, but I know I still have to back up my spells with legwork. I think it allows the energies to flow easier and it increases the success rate. :)
Darth Rosa

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation