Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Chesireeyes

Re: Spells for Increasing Good Luck in Money Matters

Unread post by Chesireeyes » Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 am

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could offer their insight on this matter. A couple of weeks ago, I attempted the 14-Day Money Drawing spell, but began a couple days late. (I was supposed to start the day of the New Moon.) I used 4" green offertory candles, since I prefer to work with that size, and proceeded to perform the spell per its instructions (arranging seven of the candles in a crescent fashion behind a lodestone, placing an annointed 2-dollar bill underneath the lodestone each day, etc.) On the first day, I noticed that the candles were burning particularly fast (despite only being lit for 15-20 min. a day), and by the third day all of the candles had burned down. Although originally concerned, I tried to look at the fast-burning of the candles as a positive sign. However, a few days later I got into a fender-bender, which ended up costing me over a grand in repairs. :(

I was wondering what may have went wrong: if I should've used 6" offertory candles instead of the 4" ones, if the car accident and the fact that the candles burned so quickly were signs that I wasn't meant to perform the spell, etc.

(Note: I understand no one can provide a definite answer to my inquiry without the assistance of divination. I just can't afford a reading at this time, and would merely like some opinions.)

Thanks in advance.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:31 pm

I would say your spell was unsuccessful, since you got into a costly accident right after. It sounds like you did not do proper cleansing of yourself before you started this spell. I would cleanse myself thoroughly and then re-do the spell.

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Chesireeyes wrote:Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could offer their insight on this matter. A couple of weeks ago, I attempted the 14-Day Money Drawing spell, but began a couple days late. (I was supposed to start the day of the New Moon.) I used 4" green offertory candles, since I prefer to work with that size, and proceeded to perform the spell per its instructions (arranging seven of the candles in a crescent fashion behind a lodestone, placing an annointed 2-dollar bill underneath the lodestone each day, etc.) On the first day, I noticed that the candles were burning particularly fast (despite only being lit for 15-20 min. a day), and by the third day all of the candles had burned down. Although originally concerned, I tried to look at the fast-burning of the candles as a positive sign. However, a few days later I got into a fender-bender, which ended up costing me over a grand in repairs. :(

I was wondering what may have went wrong: if I should've used 6" offertory candles instead of the 4" ones, if the car accident and the fact that the candles burned so quickly were signs that I wasn't meant to perform the spell, etc.

(Note: I understand no one can provide a definite answer to my inquiry without the assistance of divination. I just can't afford a reading at this time, and would merely like some opinions.)

Thanks in advance.
I would interpret your too-fast burning candles as indicating that while you might have limited success the results were not going to be lasting. I always advise folks I work with to do money drawing work on top of Money Stay with Me work.

See, you might draw some money to you after you completed that spell, a little money might be coming your way, but you lost a bunch of money that you had so your money did not stay with you. I was taught that for professional gamblers they need to have a prosperity altar already set up and working before they do work around their gambling, and I think of money stay with me work as the same, keep what you've got first and then work on adding more.

Here is the LMC page on this excellent work: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

preppieroots
HRCC Student

Unread post by preppieroots » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:22 pm

Literarylioness wrote:
Pics of altars is a very personal thing. I would never publicly display my altars. I was actually taught not to take pictures of my altars, because they are private. Again, that was something I was taught and not everyone need follow that concept, but please understand if some folks do follow this advice.

I was also taught not to speak of my work while I was working on it. It is fine to discuss past work, but not present or ongoing work. As my mentor often told me "keep it zipped."

Mary
Me too, I think of the most famous line from Fight Club when it comes to this idea of being silent about our working spells;
Welcome to Fight Club. The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Fight Club!

But I did enjoy the photo of the altar, it was very pretty and inspiring.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530

diamondstar

Unread post by diamondstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:10 am

Hi, Can I please get some advice/tips/spells on attracting money. I need a great one that works.
Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:14 am

There have been many threads on money-drawing work. Search the forums, and then if after reading what has been said so far you still don't have something appropriate to your needs, you can start a new thread.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:27 pm

LM has the Money Drawing spell kit...read about it here...http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

diamondstar

Unread post by diamondstar » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:40 pm

jwmcclin wrote:LM has the Money Drawing spell kit...read about it here...http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
thank you so much. i did do a search but it was very confusing. thank you for the info; exactly what i had in mind. much gratitude jwmcclin.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:13 pm

Search LM homepage and review everything offered...select spell kits for option listed above.

Prettykila

Unread post by Prettykila » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 am

Something that I have been doing for a few years now is drawing pentagrams on each of the four corners of the front of the bill. The first time that you do it, you need to put alot of intent and power into it and assert that the money is yours and will return. When you are returned the money that you spent(with the pentas on it) you usually get back double. That is, a twenty turns into a forty sort of deal. Once you build up power within the universe that you have claimed your money, you can start to anoint your cash with your fluids, be it semen, menstrual blood saliva, etc. Unsanitary for the next person that it circulates to, I know, so be sparse with the fluids. Just a quick few drops. I did this and five dollars turned into five hundred.

Mohammed

Unread post by Mohammed » Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:08 am

Burn basil

detached

Unread post by detached » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:32 am

hello, i wanna make a money altar. i need sum suggestions on where 2 begin and wat 2 put on it. thanku n advance.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

Green or gold for colors. LM sells some altar cloths with dollar bills printed on them if you're interested.
Anything that represents money to you. You could make a collage on your PC of pictures of things that symbolize wealth for you. Pictures or statues of money-drawing saints, deities, or other cultural lucky-money figures that you feel a connection to.
A lodestone is a good idea.

There are no rules about this kind of thing. Every practitioners altars look different. It's up to you to put it together from your individual tastes and preferences.

detached

Unread post by detached » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:32 am

ok thanku juju. can i place St. Expedite on it also? or do i have 2 keep him separate? and jus c him on Wednesdays?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:41 am

Well, St. Expedite isn't JUST money. You could certainly keep his image there, and just not work is unless you need to. But he is useful for more things than just money alone. If you work him frequently for money, then sure you can keep him there. Like I said, there are no rules! However, if you are developing a good working relationship with him, you may want to give him his own small altar, and then you can approach him for all kinds of urgent needs without having to move stuff around.

alani

Unread post by alani » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 pm

I would like a good spell for drawing money. I would like a long term spell as money does come to me in dribs and drabs. I need a prosperity, wealth, or money drawing spell that works over time. :?: :?:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Look into the Wealthy Way and Prosperity condition products. You'll want to work it from a couple of different angles for the best result. Training money with a lodestone is one great way to start. Make a money oil lamp and keep it burning perpetually, or if you prefer to dress and keep vigil candles on the situation that would work well too. Make and keep a money-drawing bottle on your desk at your workspace.

Also search the forum, as there have been many good threads discussing all manner of money work.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:07 am

what spell can I do with bank's dirt to draw prosperity ????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:43 am

First of all, is this the bank where you keep your money? If it is good, otherwise I personally wouldn't use it. You can add it to money drawing oils, incense, powders. Add it to the oil of a money/prosperity lamp, add it to a prosperity or money stay with me mojo bag. Make a circle around a lodestone with it.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:25 pm

thank you mother <mystic, I am burning the dried dirt with my incense, let you know how it goes.... appreciate your reply...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:31 pm

This is very interesting to know... I am trying to figure out a discreet way to get the dirt with all the security issues...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Security issues like......what? I mean I agree with Mystic. I wouldnt use it. Besides if you bank, and they have more than one location then it wouldnt be useful. My point is your can get your money out at many locations. Most banks do not have after hours security like in the parking lot. Go there late at night...get a little broom or something sweep it in a bag and there you go. I mean you are not getting the dirt in the bank though. Eh but I agree i wouldnt use bank dirt unless its a small one.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 am

I am trying to figure out a discreet way to get the dirt with all the security issues...
I did not go INTO the bank to get the dirt, just outside the bank, there is a big tree, I used a pair of plastic gloves to dig some dirt from the root of the tree.. the tree is in the bank's premises... 2 days later the dirt dried up and i am using it to burn with my incense, not a bad idea... let you know how it goes..........

Bibi2

Unread post by Bibi2 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 am

I got some bank dirt from right next to the building by "dropping my keys" while I was leaving. ;) There were people outside coming and going, and nobody suspected a thing.

After I dried it, I found that it had some pyrite in it. That was pretty awesome.

wollf

Unread post by wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 am

Hello, I'm planning to do the money spell which can be found on http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html and its called "RITUAL FOR PERPETUAL EVER-INCREASING INCOME,
PROSPERITY AND WEALTH "
I have a couple of questions regarding the spell and I hope someone here doesn't mind answering them.

1) I'm doing this money spell not only for myself but for everyone in my house : brother, mum and dad. So where it says I should add some of my hair to the base of the candle should I add everyone in my houses aswell?

2) I live in the U.K. and we dont have one dollar bills so can I use coins to stick onto the candle instead?

3) It says I should bury it as close as I can to my front door. I have a small drain thing outside my house which is right under my doorstep could I bury it in there? There is also a small patch of grass at the edge of my house could I bury it there instead?

4) Im having a problem getting hold of the Blue Flag Root, could I replace it for something else?

I would appreciate any help I could get. Thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 am

Hello

wollf wrote:1) I'm doing this money spell not only for myself but for everyone in my house : brother, mum and dad. So where it says I should add some of my hair to the base of the candle should I add everyone in my houses aswell?
Sure.

wollf wrote:2) I live in the U.K. and we dont have one dollar bills so can I use coins to stick onto the candle inste
Yes
wollf wrote:3) It says I should bury it as close as I can to my front door. I have a small drain thing outside my house which is right under my doorstep could I bury it in there? There is also a small patch of grass at the edge of my house could I bury it there instead?
Do whatever you can to get it buried as close as possible.
wollf wrote: 4) Im having a problem getting hold of the Blue Flag Root, could I replace it for something else?
Just order it from Luckymojo, ya know, the company that owns and runs this forum? Here's a link: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html
HRCC Student #1559

wollf

Unread post by wollf » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 am

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 am

3) You can also purchase a flower pot and bury and place in front of your house at the front door
4) LM sells Blue Flag Root found here http://www.herb-magic.com/blue-flag-root.html

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 pm

What fast money spell would you do on someone's behalf who is disabled and cannot work?
Currently, the monthly bills and med expenses are more than she's receiving from the government.

With most money spells, I try to increase opportunities to attract and make money so I'd burn a Road Opener candle in addition to Money candles. In this case, however, I'm a bit stumped since she can't work and I'm not going to recommend that she take her last few dollars to play the lottery.

I thought about using Money Stay with Me oil, cinnamon and sassafras herbs on a green candle. Maybe petitioning to St. Jude for immediate help.

Suggestions?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:36 am

I second the Money Stay With Me idea, that will help with getting her bills settled out nice so she no longer loses money that way. If you think she's work it, get her the Money Stay With Me spellkit, I've seen that do a lot of good for people.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:38 am

I like a mojo Bag with Blue Flag root dressed with Wealthy way oil for getting your dollar to stretch. Its a simple spell,listed on the Lucky Mojo Herb pack of Blue Flag Root--Blue Flag Root, Green Mojo bag, Wealthy Way oil, that's a complete hand for less that $20.00
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sparkel81

Unread post by sparkel81 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I have a question concerning tha dirt from tha bank....Now what if their is no dirt located on tha outside of tha bank where ur banking at what could be used as an alternative or could u go to one of the other branches?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 am

If you have a bank that has multiple location such as Bank of America or something...then simply go to another bank that you do your business at. As long as its your bank that you have, it does not make a difference.

hello

Unread post by hello » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 am

My sister wants me to perform a money spell for her. She's a bit of a skeptic in magick but she has an open mind and she's open to trying it. She gets excited anytime any of my LM packages arrive because she thinks it might contain some of the stuff that i bought for her spell.

I can see she' s really excited to try this out, but the thing is that i don't know if it's a good idea to let her be there when i'm performing it... or even let her know ahead of time when i'm planning to perform it. The reason i say this, is because i know after we're done, she's going to be thinking about it non stop and not allowing the spell to manifest.... But she LOVES money so on the other hand, so i think it would be good to have her there because she might add some of that energy on to it... Maybe even let her fix the candle herself so that she puts that love of money on to the candle as she's fixing it...

What's the best thing to do???

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:04 am

I was going to suggest that you coach her through a smaller act that will back up the work you do on your own. Like dressing and setting a vigil light working - helping her write the petition paper for it, rub the oils in while praying, etc. Have her take a Road Opening+ Money-Drawing bath the day that you coach her - that way her energies are primed to receive the benefits of her own and your work on her behalf.

Then you do your work but discreetly during the same time, so that her work is backing up your own. Her focus will be on her candle, for better or worse, leaving you pretty free to work unimpeded. Take some pictures of your work as you go along, so that you can show them to her after it has manifested.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:30 pm

I definately agree with this course of action. Give her something to do to help out, baths, lighting a few candles, performing a few prayers that your perscribe, but don't let her be present when you are actually doing the work. Not only will it interfere with your own mood, focus, and concentration, but it's generally not a good idea to let people watch what you are doing.

Have her do her part, and go about your own in private. Also instruct her on what mindset she should have. Warn her about overly obsessing.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Hello!

Im having a little trouble of focusing some money work I'm doing. In this case Im making a mojo for drawing money. The curios Im using are for drawing money in various ways, lucky hand root for gambling, hi john for personal power and bayberry root for general money drawing. Can you make a money mojo that is lucky in gambling and lucky for general money drawing at the same time or should these be separate bags?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:04 pm

I would make them separate bags. You want a money mojo to be drawing in steady money and helping you keep it coming in through your work or other forms of income. Gambling hands are more short-lived and are aimed at manipulating odds.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:21 pm

You absolutely can make a bag that draws in money from lucky finds and steady work, if you know what your doing. Even so, I would make them separate, work the gambling one when you go out to play ad keep it somewhere safe in between such times, always be working and carrying the money one.
HRCC Student #1559

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:27 pm

Hello!
Thanks for the responses everyone. The reason why I ask this question is because there is a mojo recipe in HHRM under John The Conqueror. The mojo can be worn when playing the lottery, betting on horses or put near the door of business to draw money through personal power. Since this mojo recipe can be used to draw money through different ways, can I do the same with the intent of my mojo.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Yes and LM has some herbs specifically for gamblers as well, did you know?

marcoa

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes I do know. Im very familiar with all the different gambling curios etc. My question was can you make a mojo bag that works both to attract money through gambling and through other general ways. I may be having a hard time eloquently formulating my question.

Thanks so much!

sonny256

Unread post by sonny256 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 am

I am currently back together with my ex lover and things have been going wonderful, we are moving together to city nearby together with our two children.I need help to find a good paying job and keep the love me and my lover have together.I want to do a spell for success in money and love matters, anybody know a good spell ? or spell kit?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:24 am

Well, the Lucky Red Clover mojo bag is a very good all-purpose mojo bag that LM sells. You could get one and wear it for all your needs.

You could also use an Attraction kit, as it can be tuned to drawing anything. You may also consider working a John the Conqueror spell kit to generally boost your all-around vitality and success. A Van Van spell kit could also work the same way.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:35 pm

i was talking to a friend of mine about Dr Kioni's spell for drawing in large amounts of money which is described here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/cashspells.html

The pont of contention was where dr kioni says to write the 9999999 figure in a bank deposit slip...she was wondering, and now so am i, whether it matters if we write it on bank withdrawal or bank deposit slip? what do the 2 slips imply and is the spell any different if one or the other is used?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:50 pm

I would write it on a deposit slip, I would want the money 'in' my account not 'out' of it.

zee_2

Unread post by zee_2 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 pm

makes sense.....back to the bank we go then... :)

candis

Unread post by candis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:06 pm

I know the question has been asked several times as to how long to wait to see if a spell has worked or not.

I've been burning money drawing candles and marking my dollar bills for about one month now...do I have to wait longer to see results?

Should I continue burning the candles? I've burned about 5 candles so far.

Thanks.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:16 pm

I don't know it depends. Are you trying to get a job? Promotion? Win the lottery? Get money from people? :-)

candis

Unread post by candis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

StarLover33 wrote:I don't know it depends. Are you trying to get a job? Promotion? Win the lottery? Get money from people? :-)

LOL! Well, I am looking for a job...

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 pm

So have you experienced any positive movement so far? If so, then just keep on doing what you're doing. If not, then you may want to change tactics.

The money-marking is an ongoing thing - it's not like a one-off spell that you do and then get your result. You keep marking your bills in order to keep that work going. It's like many of the lodestone spells, where the idea is that it's an infinitely ongoing work.

I would ask, if you have a specific-enough petition when working your candles? I find that if you can be specific about a goal, you can get more tangible results. For instance, if you're just asking for "greater prosperity", then if you find a $20 bill on the ground, technically you've increased your prosperity. That could be where that energy went into manifesting. Whereas if you petition for "an additional $1000 per month ongoing", or "$5000 within 3 months", etc - then there is a very specific goal for the spirits to work for that will actually meet your needs. :)

candis

Unread post by candis » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:16 pm

Oh, I see! I was burning the money drawing candle with no petition. I guess I was leaving it open. As far as the steady work... I AM getting calls for jobs but not the position I want, and I've been very detailed about the type of job I'm looking for, but for the life of me the people who are contacting me refuse to adhere to my requests :?

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:56 pm

This is only a suggestion, you don't have to follow it, but I have this urge to say burn "9" Steady Work Candles, consecutively.

You could even call up the store, to have them do this for you. :-)

If that is not possible, then follow your intuition, I wish you the best of luck.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Divination can help determine how your spell is progressing, if all things are headed in the direction you seek, or if more needs to be done. I recommend getting a reading to see how things are progressing which can both help save you money and keep you from wasting your efforts on actions that may not result in what you want. For example the reading my indicate that you should place your interviewer in a honey jar to help encourage them to hire etc.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:05 am

I recommend getting a reading done as CM said. When it comes to job, yes you can have specific requests, but sometimes you need to be flexible, and if its the same thing that is holding you back in a few jobs you may have to bend a little. Sometimes we cannot have everything we want. You do need to get a reading, and see what is going on. You may have to hand something over. In addition, I always recommend getting a road opening candle along with some cleansing yourself as well. Also, when one drawing spell is not doing anything for you, then you may need to take a step back and approach it another way with another spell.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Obviouslly I'm short on funds so it has to be simple. I was thinking of simply lighting a green candle with a petition under it and seeing what would happen. Or does the annointing with proper oils a must and if so what can I use to do so with simple items?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:09 pm

Well there are lost of simple "spells" or ways of drawing money. You can dress a green candle with Money Drawing oil and place a petition underneath the candle, you can work something more elaborate involving a number of candles, a lodstone, and training money, or what not.

Lucky Mojo has archives of free spells, you might want to look through them to see if there is anything that catches your eye.

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:14 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Well there are lost of simple "spells" or ways of drawing money. You can dress a green candle with Money Drawing oil and place a petition underneath the candle, you can work something more elaborate involving a number of candles, a lodstone, and training money, or what not.

Lucky Mojo has archives of free spells, you might want to look through them to see if there is anything that catches your eye.
Cool Conjureman I'll check the free spells section right now I'm reading the Sacred Landscape section I know it has nothing to do with my situation I'm just reading the whole site LoL.

kour1973

Unread post by kour1973 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi everyone! I am very new to this forum and working spells. I need some suggestions on how to get my exboyfriend to pay me money owes me i need every dime back.please tell me candle and oils to order and i have picture or him.MY former former friends owe me money too, all i her is her name no picture and no birthday.please please help me.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:06 pm

kour1973 wrote:Hi everyone! I am very new to this forum and working spells. I need some suggestions on how to get my exboyfriend to pay me money owes me i need every dime back.please tell me candle and oils to order and i have picture or him.MY former former friends owe me money too, all i her is her name no picture and no birthday.please please help me.
Read this page : http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
HRCC Student #1559

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”