Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Deal with Stealing Theft by Co-Workers Customers Boss Family

mimiso

Deal with Stealing Theft by Co-Workers Customers Boss Family

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Hi Everyone! Happy independence day in advance!

How would I be able to keep the manager I hired honest and prevent theft? and be concious to not waste food?

I already put everyone in a honey jar and wrote honesty over their names and love peace happiness, this jar was geared to sweeten our restaurant staff to each other, be honest and attract money...

Are there any particular herbs i can order from lm to do so? I'd much appreciate it

Thank you!!

mw73

Shady "Boss"

Unread post by mw73 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm

I have a bit of a problem and would like some input on what I can do to make things better. I'm a dog groomer and legally I'm an independent contractor but I work in a shop that is owned by someone else. This person is... to be blunt. A greedy bitch. She steals my tips, takes credit for dogs that I groom, lies like a damn rug. Like I said, she's a bitch. I don't care about the other stuff but stealing my money is a big problem. I have not confronted her. I have no physical proof. If she's not there I make good tips. If she is I make no tips. Coincidence? I think not. I could find another job but I make killer money, the hours are great, it's a 10 min. drive. I pay no mind to her for the most part.

My question is. Is there a spell or something I can do to stop this? I'm not even sure if casting a spell on her would work. She has no conscious but I'm willing to give it a try.

A little background... I am very new to this but have always had an interest in the occult. I have always been intuitive about some things and many times throughout my life I have manifested things just by thought. More so when I was a kid.

What brought me to Hoodoo was a few months ago I was looking for someone online to cast a spell for me. I came across a Hoodoo blog and read pretty much everything that had been posted. I thought, I think I can do this myself. I used one of the spells she had posted and ordered my supplies for LM. I cast the spell and then felt like I wasn't totally into it so a week later I cast it again. This was a controlling spell for an ex who didn't live near you to come back to you. My ex lived 3 hrs away and I had, had little contact with him for a bout a year. The occasional text msg. Within 2 weeks of the second casting he sent me a msg saying he was in town looking for an apt and wanted to meet up with me. I had forgotten about the spell and then it dawned on me. HOLY CRAP!!! It worked! I was very excited. Then I screwed it up because I can't let some things go and run my mouth but that's another story.

I'm pretty confident in casting a spell so any suggestions for what I can do about the above situation would be greatly appreciated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: SHADY "BOSS"

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 am

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum mw73! I am thinking Boss Fix/Pay Me conjure to bring her around to favor you and give you what you are owed. You can purchase the sachets and sprinkle around her area while burning a candle on her name, if you have a business card or some personal concern, even better.

Boss Fix (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-boss-fix.html)
Pay Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html)
__________________________________________________________________________________
Since you are new to the forum, one of the many services Lucky Mojo offers is this forum, where you can ask questions about how to use Lucky Mojo's spiritual supplies.

Here are a few others...

(http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html) Lucky Mojo's online catalog that includes the various hoodoo oils, incense, powders, spell kits, and candles.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html) cat's online book of conjure craft: How to make mojo bags; lay tricks; burn candles and incense; use baths, washes, oils, powders, herbs, and roots; draw luck, love and money; and take off crossed conditions.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) cat's book Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic; also listed here are excerpts from the book.
(http://www.luckymojo.com/radioshow.html) Please schedule an hour to listen to the The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mw73

Re: Shady "Boss"

Unread post by mw73 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 am

Thanks. I will definitely try that.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Theft Prevention and honest employees

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am

I would use Peace Water as a base and add to it a few drops of the following:

Clarity Oil
King Solomon Wisdom Oil
Tranquility Oil
Steady Work Oil
Do as I Say Oil

Shake it up each time before use and pray over it, then spray it in the employee bathroom daily, just a few spritzes.

It will separate between uses and must be prayed over and shaken up each time.

WAT-PEA-GL04
Peace Water, 4 oz.
$5.25

catherine yronwode

kellymac4634

Sexual Harassment and Theft by Manager at Work

Unread post by kellymac4634 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 am

Hi everyone.

My Manager at work, since Feb., has been sexually and verbally harassing me. I"ve done everything in my power to avoid and stay away from him but he makes a huge effort to make it impossible. No matter what I do he continues his advances, comments and his threats.

The MGR is erasing the video tapes and telling lies right and left to cover his tracks. He is also stealing from the owners.

I kept thinking it would all come back around on him but it hasnt yet and the situation is getting worse.

I have been at this family owned business for ten years and I consider the owners friends. Normally I would just go by their house and speak with them but he has them so "snowed" I am reluctant to, especially with the videos erased and I have no visable proof.

The MGR told everyone that if we called the owners for anything that he would fire us on the spot. We have over 25 employees and we all feel the same way, and some have called only to be brushed off by the owners, some were even fired that he found out about.

I need my job and really don't wish harm on him.... but I have had enough!

I would love any suggestions you might have to help. Thank you so much in advance.

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Sexual Harassment and Theft by Manager at Work

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:08 am

I suggest you do a hard reversal on this man and put him in a mirror-box. This trick is described on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

You probably should consider using Hot-foot Powders http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-hot-foot.html in the office space where he will walk, to move him out of the company for good. Put yourself and the owners in a honeyjar, the Boss-Fix mini honey jar kit is what you want.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

To protect yourself from this evil man until he has moved away use Fiery Wall of Protection products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html
You can anoint yourself on a daily basis before going to work while you pray for protection.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 am

hi Cat,

Thank you, I will definitely try this.

I appreciate it.

kellymac4634

Unread post by kellymac4634 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:53 am

Thank you so very much for your reply! I will be forever grateful!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:35 am

Great ideas, Miss Ida!

Once you've done that, misskellymac, you might want to do some general prosperity and money drawing work for yourself, so you are less dependent on a job where you are being exploited.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Since you do not mention the nature of the sexual harassment we assume it is a male trying to play out masculine games on what he considers to be a willing female victim.

If someone wishes to take a slightly harsher way to deal with a situation above, this is another option:

Sexual harrassment can ocasionally be cured by fixing one of these: http://www.luckymojo.com/peniscandle.html with some appropriate oil such as Black Arts oil - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-black-arts.html or alike. Pray that his penis (and his thoughts and words on the topic of sex near you) will be so and so (not to his advantage) from now on until he stops harassing you completely.
It can also be baptized in his name, fixed with oil, prayed over and put in the freezer.
It will not harm him as much as it will harm his beliefs about himself and his talk about sex around you.
Stop Gossip combined with a penis candle in his name would make an interesting combo, but since I never tried that it is not a recommendation.

Road Opening, mentioned by Miss Michaele above, can also be used to open the road to exposure. Something the soul of a thief could benefit from.

A Red Devil candle - http://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html is most commonly used for love and sexual attraction, but it can serve this issue as well. Anoint a picture of the manager with Inflamatory Confusion and place a Red devil candle on top of it. Have the candle dressed with Black arts Oil and sprinkled with a lot of hot chilli and pray that the Devil will help confuse and heat up this man so much that he will expose himself in a way that puts him out of the company forever. Let it burn for 3 hours and then remove the picture, burn it using the Red Devil candle and save the ashes. Let the candle burn out and sprinkle the ashes in the managers food and put the candle remains where he will step over it. Traditionally, the Devil rules over all thieves so you might want to pray to the Devil in the name of Jesus (or alike) to motivate him to do this.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers

thimmyN

Unread post by thimmyN » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:00 am

In your case if you're going to proceed this in court, I think your going to lose the lawsuit against the suspect. Because of your lack of evidence. Same with what happened to Jamie Leigh Jones, former worker of military company KBR, who recently lost a protracted legal struggle against the company. While employed in Iraq for KBR, Jones was supposedly gang raped by her coworkers, which she sued over. However, her suit was not effective. She has been directed to pay KBR $145,000 in the courtroom expenses. :(

imjewell

Unread post by imjewell » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:55 am

A reading with an AIRR member could give a better sense of the direction to be taken in this case rather than speculating on its success in relation to another legal suit.

I know from personal experience that such a case can be won, such a case can be settled out of court with a portion of the settlement money going to pay the lawyer, with no fee having been charged if there were no settlement. (Please note: I said "can" not "will.") A detailed journal of your interactions at work, noting dates and times, bears heavy weight in court.

Along with all the good advice mentioned by forum members above, you might consider a vingegar jar to make him fight with the family/owners and a honey jar to make them think even more kindly of you. The first thing I would do is pee on him and put him in the freezer to slow him down. Catherine Yronwode gave me a great trick: Dissolve alum in water and dip the target's photo in it to cover the mouth--let it dry--continue to dip and dry until it is caked with alum to shut him up. LM sells alum.

Since you say you have done everything in your power to avoid him, and your defensive tactics are not working, perhaps you need to bolster your courage and personal power with LM products such as Commanding, Crucible of Courage and Master Oil so that you can wage an offensive campaign (the reversal, hot foot, etc. techniques) more effectively. Good Luck.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:34 am

thimmyN, it is not constructive to compare this to a high-profile case concerning a company with a lot of political pull. We are not here to give legal advice, but to recommend Lucky Mojo products that will assist people and give them an edge in various situations. To flat out tell Kelly that she should just put up with this is wrong, although I agree with Miss Michaele that money drawing work to avoid dependence on this job would be a good idea.

Frankly, I would have no hesitation about doing whatever it takes to stop this man. Run Devil Run is a possibility, since he seems very devilish.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:30 pm

thimmyN, this is why Court Case work is traditionally done: to shorten the odds when they are too long. In a case like this where evidence is being destroyed, Court Case work can focus on making the opponent incompetent while sweetening the judge.

Miss Michaele

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:42 am

In my opinion, living your own honest life is the best thing you can do, and if you want long employment anywhere, get some evidence on wrong doers and arrangea private meeting with management or the boss and offer to help by sharing what you have found out. If the highest-level boss is a con artist, get a new job.
catherine yronwode

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:47 am

Protect yourself. Use Protection, Fiery Wall of Protection, or Guardian Angel oils or powders to keep yourself untouchable if problems are revealed and the drama gets intense on the job.
coastwitch

HoneyRose

Coworkers Stealing Money from Cash Register!

Unread post by HoneyRose » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:37 am

I just got hired at a retail store about a month ago. I was called to the office the other day & the supervisor told me that the register that myself and other cashiers had worked on, came up short of $100 two weeks ago.

I did not steal that money or did anything to make it come up $100 short. The supervisor said that if it happens again then they will start to investigate.

At this retail store the cashiers share a cash register, when I leave for a break or my lunch I cannot see what others are doing.

How do I protect myself from being accused of money missing from the register or prevent myself from being in that kind of drama, cashiers & mess at work?

j82

Re: Coworkers Stealing Money from Cash Register!

Unread post by j82 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Use stop gossip and slippery elm to protect you from it.. Fiery wall of protection spell kit.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 pm

Great advice as always J82!

Please see this link:

spells-to-identify-or-catch-an-unknown-thief-or-criminal-t843.html

Be Blessed!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:40 pm

I agree with both posters. First keep protection going as recommended by j82.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

HoneyRose

Unread post by HoneyRose » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 am

Thank You, so much everyone!

princess_toya2003

Feel that the boss is setting me up

Unread post by princess_toya2003 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:58 pm

I was hired at a store about 4 weeks ago. Not even a week after I was hired the assistant manager took a job at another store. So now I have to close cause I'm a lead person.

Well my manager expects for me to cashier, stock shelves, make sure the night paperwork and money is right and also to clean too. Well its two of us working at a time, but I have noticed that when I get to work she leaves and I will be at work for 2-4 hours by myself.

Also noticed that the money hasn't been right since the assistant manager left and there is a cashier that I work with and seems my boss always has a problem when we work together.

I know my boss steals but what can I do? She manipulates and blames workers for things. Some have even been fired cause of her.

Tired of this and I want revenge already.

Miss Aida
Re: Deal with Stealing Theft by Co-Workers Customers Boss Family

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Hello, princess_toya2003 ,

You really need to keep a notebook and document days, times, and her actions. Trust me, you most likely will need this if she tries to set you up.

Here are revenge spells: www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/revengespells.html

BUT also, you need protection spells:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

PLEASE take care of yourself and be careful with her

princess_toya2003

Unread post by princess_toya2003 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

The thing is she opens the store and I close. As soon as I arrive she leaves. She takes store goods and sales items when on sale or not, take it out as trash in bags and give to her mother.

I just started working there. There are cameras, but not outside. & she drops the deposits off.

I have some Domination candles, a DUME candle, and a Steady Work candle. I do burn candles and it would be easier.

What candles do you think I should burn on her?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Hello, princess_toya2003 ,

The DUME Candle would be good for her, as would a Hot Foot Candle or a Run Devil Run Candle, to get her out of the work place. At the same time, a Steady Work candle would be good for your own protection, as would a Fiery Wall of Protection candle, burned with it. If you are afraid of her, try a Crucible of Courage Candle on yoursef, to build up your strength.

If you can collect visual evidence (for instance with a cell phone video) and show it the boss, the thief will be fired and you will be valued. You may be promoted.
catherine yronwode

MartinusAntonio

Unread post by MartinusAntonio » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi there,

I need some wisdom and help! :)

A rich and dangerously ill person will not return property to me, and I am scared to ask for it because he is abusive and sexually abusive (to minors as well - I know this because sadly it happened to me). I'm scared of him and can't take him to court, he has way more money and a team of lawyers.

Is pay me oil something I should work with here or is there something better?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, MartinusAntonio ,

You are correct!

You may want to try the spells on this page:

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

MartinusAntonio

Unread post by MartinusAntonio » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to explain this Miss Aida.

Gosh I wonder is there a saint that would be good for this as well: recouping property, I feel really good about saints.

Also someone had suggested using a "red pepper packet" too... Which sounds heated to me and I'm not sure yet how far I am okay with that. Also I am concerned it could enflame someone's mental state who already is mentally ill. I don't know what you think about this?

I have the same question about "pay me" - can it make someone more sick or anger someone who's already rageful and mentally unstable?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:08 pm

Hello MartinusAntonio,

Pay Me oil isn't going to hurt anybody or damage their mind. It's just a strong voice in their ear telling them to give what is owed.

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MartinusAntonio

Unread post by MartinusAntonio » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:11 pm

That really clears up a lot for me Sister Jean. Oh gosh, thank you so much!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”