• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:14 am

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Spells for Quick Money Drawing for Emergency Needs

Unread postby mysiclady » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:40 am

Hello,everyone Does anyone have any new spells to draw Money Quick using the appropriate herbs, oils etc.. that you may have used yourselves besides the already known ones?
mysiclady

Re: Quick Fast Money Drawing

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:39 am

There're really plenty of good spells in the LM spell archive, and also in the Sharing Hoodoo Tricks section in this forum.

Another simple spell I use that's not listed here goes like this. Mix a teaspoon of benzoin gum powder and two teaspoons of cinnamon. Burn a quarter teaspoon on hot charcoal each time. Cense all the rooms in your house and pray. Use the incense only 3 to 4 times a year, esp. when you're short on money.
cabriellenil

Money

Unread postby mysiclady » Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:58 am

Hello,everyone I would like to know at this time does anyone know of a possible,a possible quick easy money spell that I can use because I am in a situation where I need immediate help soon,I am on empty, but I think that I have some spell products possibly on hand that may help but need a little guidance,at this time I do have some items again, but nothing right now to purchase more, can anyone, anyone give me an ideal of something that I can put together and use at this desperate time? Anyone, some help is greater than none at all. Thank You all Kindly ;)
mysiclady

Re: Money

Unread postby Wylde » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:08 am

Here are a few on this post that are easy and low cost to no cost depending on how well stocked your kitchen is...good luck!

easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html
Wylde

money spell

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:41 pm

can someone give me an easy effective money spell...ive used st expedite with no results... :(
eagerbeaver88

Re: money spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Search the forums as the topic of money has come up many times. Also look around on ms.cat's ebook Hoodoo In Theory And Practice.
Turnsteel

Re: money spell

Unread postby eagerbeaver88 » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:43 pm

thanks hail!
eagerbeaver88

suggestions please ****financial help is necessary

Unread postby HD46 » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:35 pm

Hey there.
I am fairly new at this :?: . I need help with receiving financial help to move and pay necessity bills(car note) :? .
I need financial assistance immediately and I have done an urgent money spell before which worked well last year. I tried this time, and it doesn't seem as if its working :?: . I have a dead line tomorrow and saturday :shock: . Does anyone have any suggestions. I have 6 votive candles and thats it.
HD46

Re: suggestions please ****financial help is necessary

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:38 pm

Well, you may not get it done on such a very short time frame but Saint Expedite is know to help people in such dire straights.

Read this page : http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

and make sure you pay him what you promised or he'll take all of it back with interest.
Turnsteel

Unread postby theusurper » Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Yes, St Expedite, i just posted my testimonial. and thank you to him because i can tell you about him, if you ask with faith and you promise and pay you will be granted and is true what HD said you have to pay him or he'll take all of it back. if you need help to know how do the spell let me know HD46
theusurper

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:16 am

I recommend that you do a salt bath to remove any negativity that might be hindering your work. If you have the materials, you can also do a road opener, but at the very least you need to do a salt bath.

Also, make sure you are ACTIVE in seeking this speedy assistance such as asking family and friends, or getting an extension from the companies you owe. Most companies will give you a small extension fee. But you need to be actively seeking ways to get money because money is not going to fall out the sky.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

My first Green spell

Unread postby spottedog9 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:02 pm

So this will be the first spell I wish to cast. Ritual for Lasting income, wealth and prosperity from Dr. Kioni in the Lucky Mojo's free spell archive. :?:
I was wondering, how long does shipping take for supplies, and is there any way that I can get them to ship Priority? That's the only way it will make it to my PO box here in Hawaii. Also, who else has done this before? New to this, Thanks and Aloha.
spottedog9

Re: RITUAL FOR PERPETUAL EVER-INCREASING INCOME, PROSPERITY AND

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm

For questions on shipping and the like it would be smarter to call the shop directly. And yes I have done this spell.
Turnsteel

Money drawing spell

Unread postby IBMagnet » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:49 pm

since we are coming into mercury retrograde, it may not be a good idea to try to draw to me. But my year ended on the wrong note. i'd like to get to work on this upcoming year.

Could I do the money drawing/steady customer spell ritual with what I have?

sea salt bath
table salt
chinese wash
hoyt's cologne

triple strength mojo hands for success and attraction + oils

road opening bath crystals
fast luck sachet powder
road opener sachet powder

brown sugar
honey
cinnamon
rosemary
nutmeg
red pepper flakes
peppercorn
allspice
cardamon
catnip
basil
ginger

what's the most powerful candle spell I can do for business, money and new love, beginning tonight?

I was thinking if worse comes to worse, I can do a quick money drawing powder as I see on LM site. The lodestones being in mojos, maybe that'll be good enough.
IBMagnet

Re: Money drawing spell with just attraction and success?

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Why not start 2010 on the right foot by starting out with a good cleansing of yourself and home? You can use your 1/2 of your Road Opener crystals as a bath just after midnight, saving some of the water to add to a floor wash. Add a good dollop of the Chinese wash and scrub out your old messes. A bit of the water should also be saved and discarded at the crossroads come morning. You can also make a cleansing spray by mixing a teaspoon or two of the Road Opener Crystals into a spray bottle of warm water. Add in a teaspoon or so of Chinese wash and shake well. You can use this to clean counters, knick-knacks, etc. and to lightly mist on upholstery and carpeted areas. You can then lay down your Road Opener powders in the five-spot pattern. Once you've got yourself and your home cleansed and "spiritually correct" your Mojo and all other work you do will be better able to manifest results for you.

As for the candle spell you've requested, given your supplies, you could start a honey jar for double luck attraction. See the basic working instructions all over this forum for honey jars...you may want to use your cinnamon, allspice, cardamom, catnip, basil, ginger, and a dollop of attraction oil if you have it. That gives a fairly good balance between love and money luck. As soon as you are able, you should pick up some sassafras and sarsaparilla root chips. I love roots that do double duty and these two are great for both love and money -- plus they smell delish. Patchouli also does double duty for love and money attraction. I've had great results with LM's Attraction line; I've used it for both love and money and had fantastic results -- I am assuming this is the oil you refer to receiving with your Mojo? If not, WOW, get some as soon as you can; it's really wonderful.

There are some great threads on the forum about setting up a permanent money drawing altar and the use of oil lamps as it pertains to drawing steady customers. Also check out the information about trained money, lodestones and the success sigil. (An idea I like: I live in a small community and didn't want to be passing money all around with my signature on it...I saw a suggestion from an AIRR worker to use the initials "RTM" for "Return to Me" and sign my hunting money thusly.)

Good luck with your work and please let us know how it goes for you.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Re: Money drawing spell with just attraction and success?

Unread postby IBMagnet » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:22 am

You know, the more I read, the more I learn and the more confused I become. Like there is so much information on this site and suggestion from users. I am learning a lot in a short amount of time.

I tend to overdo and complicate things.. I am ambitious I guess. I didn't see this answer in time for the new year but as I sat and meditated before midnight, I drew a blank and so many things became clear and many things came back to me.

I have scrubbed and cleanse myself and house and clothes for five hours straight starting before dawn. I made of herb of potpourri water with the to wet the ground from the street to my doorstep to draw in what I wanted, all the while, I recited the "god before me" prayer and making my demand several times until I was through.

I lit a purple candle and prayed my wish for the new year.

I feel the house is full of positive smells and vibe, from ceiling to wall and down to the floor. These chinese wash and road opener bath crystal are simply amazing!!! I myself can barely sit still. I have so much energy that I feel my spirits have been uplifted.

Thank you LM for authentic products.

I'll wait for a qiet moment to build on your suggestions. Thanks

Happy New Year
IBMagnet

Unread postby juliette » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:47 am

"St. Expedite, you lay in rest. I come to you and ask that my prayer be granted. [Insert Your Request] Expedite this, what I ask of you. Expedite now, this is what I want of you, this very second. Please don't waste another day. Please give me what I ask for. I know your power, I know you because of your work. I know you can do it. If you do this for me, I'll spread your name with love and honor. Expedite my prayer with speed, love, honor and goodness. Glory to you St. Expedite!"

Thank you st expedite for your goodness.
juliette

Need help with money

Unread postby madam777 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 am

Hello,

I need help!!! I still don't have a job. I need to maintain financial stability until I find a job. Any suggestions?
madam777

Re: Financial Security

Unread postby Ruth » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:19 am

Money Stay With Me has been awesome for me.

Ruth.
Ruth

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 am

While Ruth's suggestion is valid, I also find it helpful to keep some type of financial conjure going continuously. Money Drawing...etc...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby madam777 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:57 am

Ruth,

Your "Money stay with me" are you referring to an oil?

Madam777
madam777

Unread postby Maljen » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 am

Madam, there is a whole line of Money Stay With Me products from LM. Please take the time to look through the online catalogue. There is an oil, incense, sachet powder and bath crystal for it. There are also fixed vigil candles, mojo hands and spell kits for it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

Towards the bottom of the page there are the links to each individual product.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby Ruth » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:54 am

I routinely work the spell found with the Money Stay With Me products. The one where you write your name on your money, anoint them with the oil, sprinkle the sachet powder on them and put a lodestone on top. It works great. I may not be doing it exactly the way it's written....in fact, now that I think about it, the lodestone spell may not be the same as the money spell. I think I may have combined them.

Anyway, the products work great. And, I agree with jwmcclin. I always have a money/prosperity conjure going. It keep the "flow" going.

Ruth.
Ruth

Unread postby Elveta » Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:58 am

I'm afraid that you will have to figure out how to cast a spell on the whole Senate to get them to pass the bill to extend benefits.
Elveta

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:42 am

It would be better to do general money drawing work rather than depending on a single source, such as your unemployment checks. Wealthy Way, Money Drawing, and Money Stay With Me products can help you with money, and Steady Work to get a job.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby madam777 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:26 am

Thanks for all your suggestions. FYI - I have been working on the steady work spell. This is my third one. I gave up on the first honeyjar spell to get a job (that was about 1 year ago) I still have the second one going and I am about to start a third honeyjar spell to get a job. I have been repeating Psalm 23 with the intention that the senate passes the extension bill. Maybe there is another Psalm (prayer) someone may suggest to help push the bill through the senate. Any suggestions?
madam777

Re: Need help with money

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 am

Have you looked into doing Temp work, baby sitting jobs, doing work for neighbors, etc? I mean doing work on getting the senate to pass the bill could take some much time, and effort, and would probably take more effort than working on getting a job itself. Unemployment is NOT meant to last forever, but is meant to serve as a temporary supplement. I agree with Devi, you need to seek out other ways to help bring in money rather than focus on the senate passing a bill which sounds unrealistic anyways.

It is time to get a job, and not continue to live on unemployment. You need to cleanse yourself, space, and residence. Then I would move on to doing some road opening work. THEN do some work steady work. Money stay with me is great because it will help you hold on to the money you have NOW. If you keep failing, then you might not be inclined to do such work or you do not have the skill to do so, which nothing is wrong with that. You may need to look into someone doing it for you, OR you might want to have the missionary church light some candles for you.

If you feel comfortable, and knowledgeable about saints, then work with st. expedite for quick luck, and st joseph for helping you get a job.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

I said this prayer to help my friend get a job when he was in desperate need. I also worked a saint expedite candle. Please make sure you pay st expedite if he comes through for you. For st. joseph, I simply praised his thanks at a church in his name, and I left a thanks to him on a website for him as well.

St joseph prayer for a job.

God our father and Creator,

You bestow on us gifts and talents to develop and use in accord with Your will.

Grant to me, through the intercession of St. Joseph the worker, as model and guide, employment and work, that I may, with dignity, provide for those who depend on me for care and support.

Grant me the opportunities to use my energy and my talents and abilities for the good of all, and the glory of Your name.

Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:47 am

I'm not Devi. She has not posted on this thread (yet).
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 am

LOL. Done. ;)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby JCPA72 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 am

Elveta wrote:I'm afraid that you will have to figure out how to cast a spell on the whole Senate to get them to pass the bill to extend benefits.

I couldn't agree MORE! I'm in that situation, after this week, I'm cut off and worried!! But I am hoping and praying something will work out sooner rather than later!
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:40 am

A green candle dressed with Road Opener or Ganesh oil (or a vigil candle) may open some doors for you. Also take Stars' advice and think outside the box to get the cash you need until something permanent comes along.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

im very broke need a spell for money

Unread postby araceli6273 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:13 pm

im very broke husband not making enough money we have 6 kids i have searched everywere and cant find a job my daughters 15 is in 2 years i need somthing asap i really do want my daughter to get her 15 besides that we are very broke now my fridge is running out of food can u help :?
araceli6273

Re: im very broke need a spell for money

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Foor the sake of food for your family check any Catholic Charity that is near you.--ANYWHERE
Saint Expedite would be of great help in your time of need for a speedy solution ,a petition for steady work, and LM Money Drawing Products.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elveta » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:35 pm

araceli6273 wrote:im very broke husband not making enough money we have 6 kids i have searched everywere and cant find a job my daughters 15 is in 2 years i need somthing asap i really do want my daughter to get her 15 besides that we are very broke now my fridge is running out of food can u help :?

I am so sorry. America is in deep trouble. Yes, apply for food stamps.
Elveta

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:06 am

If you work with saints...petition St. Joseph to help for work. Do a google search and do st. joseph for employment prayer. The prayer you will find is similar to what you are going through and what you are in need of. I agree feel free to go to places that feed families or even just you. Food stamps is a good idea, and you will probably get that. I know you are probably looking for a 9 to 5 job but do not feel like you can't help other people. Volunteer to do someone's errands, watch their kids, get groceries for them. People are always in need for help.

I recommend that you do a cleansing as well. A simple egg cleansing or even bathing in salt would be a nice start.

You can also see if you qualify for the pro bono fund...http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:20 am

Hej,
Here is a link to another post on this forum that you might benefit from

easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989s120.html

And then if you get enough money to place an order, look in to the steady work supplies. To get a good job.
http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Use any of these products to get more money:
http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

And if you have trouble to keep the money you earn you can use Money Stay with me supplies
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

//ida
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 am

Recital of the 23rd Psalm has brought many people into attunement with God's bounty:

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The mention of Catholic charities stated above is very helpful -- mentioning your daughter's upcoming 15th birthday would seem to imply that you are Latina and having 6 children would seem to imply that you may be a Catholic (folks from other religious backgrounds generally use birth control to limit their children to a number they can care for financially) -- and it is a truly generous portion of Catholic belief that since the religion utterly forbids the use of birth control, the church does provide charitable assistance to women who have given birth to more children than they can afford to raise. So check them out!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby niteraptor » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:48 pm

yes food stamps are an option, and many churches have a food pantry listing or even some "closets" with clothes and odds for kids. there are also community assistance offices in small towns that have opportunity listings.

i got the wealthy way oil because i do odd jobs, driving handicapped to the stores and helping with housework, or cleaning out apartments as my usual work, but after i burned that candle i got 3 call backs for real jobs.
good luck to you and your 6 bunnies!
niteraptor

Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:27 am

Sorry this has nothing to do w/LM products...but I cannot NOT pass on this info as it is useful to EVERYONE w/limited funds trying to put food on the table....including struggling college students, elderly, retired adults, single parents and large families.

Cat & LM moderators...plz forgive me, but this info is SO helpful.

There is an organization called Angel Food Ministries. They are located in 35 different states and accessible through various churches. You may find a location/church near you by going to their website and entering your zip code. It is my understanding they help w/clothing too.

Angel Food Ministries allows ANYONE to purchase food through them using Cash, EBT/Food Stamps or Credit Card...WITHOUT a mound of paperwork, WITHOUT having to go through Social Services and WITHOUT a painful qualifying process. All of us can use their services.

Through Angel Food...you purchase food in what they refer to as "boxes" which include meats, fresh and frozen fruits & veggies, eggs, pre-fixed meals, rice, pasta etc, etc). It's a once a month purchase....so plan ahead. I have seen the "boxes" range in price from $19.00 - $35.00. If you have any questions...send me a personal message and I will do my best to help further...but I feel confident most all questions can be answered by viewing their web site.

araceli6273....I hope this organization will be helpful as your prayers are answered & you have signs and movement with your conjure.

Blessings....
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:36 am

For the record: Angel Food Ministries is not a church, nor is it a charity or a non-profit (501(c)3 organization. It is a corporation that sells heavily discounted, volume-based restaurant-grade food. The site is a commercial site. The food is definitely lower priced that what you might find in a store in your town, but this is not a food bank for free food distribution center.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:02 am

When I lived in NC and worked & interned as a Substance Abuse Counselor, I (and the agency) often referred clients to Angel Food (AFM) as a way to stretch their food stamps or to help those that didn't qualify for food stamps (based on govt standards). Any info I'd had, given to me by my mentors, always listed AFM as a Non-Profit. Cat's post caused me to question my info....since I am not a rep for AFM...and I'd only used them as a resource to help people and families get food on the table.

So...this morning I made a call to AFM. I'm not trying to 1-up anyone...I just wanted to be informed. The person in customer care/relations informed me that AFM is a non-profit (501(c)3) organization. Was she truthful? I will never know. Their website also states that they're a NPO...along with the info that they are non-denominational. Churches get involved because they are generally the "host" site for picking up of foods. There isn't a AFM store. Other organizations also act as host sites...in my area there's a YMCA, community outreach center too. The rep on the phone said in some areas centers for veterans also participate.

I was merely trying to provide some info to help stretch $$$/food stamps. The nice thing about AFM is that there isn't a qualifying proces (no gov't forms)...so anyone who's trying to stretch $$$/food stamps can utilize their service. As to every/anything else AFM does or offers...I have no knowledge....again, I was only concerned about food on the table.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel
kimberlyanne

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 am

I don't believe anyone took it that way. I am glad I learned something new. I always like learning anything beneficial, with regard to helping people.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:45 am

Thank you for the correction! I heard wrong, and i am sure you are correct!

They could not legally post that they are a 501(c)3 if they are not -- so that means they are!

Always glad to be in alignment with the turth!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby kimberlyanne » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:48 am

Thx Cat...and in all fairness I believe AFM is doing some restructuring...as I understand it there was an investigation & audit due to their figures & $$$ rising during a time of economic hardship for the rest of the nation...think about tho....people have less money & more people are unemployed...wouldn't it stand to reason that a service such as theirs is experiencing a rise in their distribution? Whatever the reason...it's not my battle. All I know is that their service is helpful to people in need...and as a struggling college student & mother of a teenage girl myself...I appreciate that.

araceli6273...I will keep you in my thoughts...and hope I didn't hijack your thread or deter any other input. Blessings to all...
Kimberly Annie

kimberlyanne

Need money very desperately

Unread postby IBube » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 am

Hello Friends,

I am in deep financial troubles and have been trying to find work for neary 2 years now. I live in the Midwest where unemployment is incredibly high. I did manage to find some temp work, but that ended early this week and I really need a money spell.

When I was working, I paid all my bills for the month, put a little money in the bank, and bought some LM supplies so I could do some money-drawing work. But it's been two weeks and my order has arrived yet, and I need a money spell if anyone can help me.

I have some supplies- candles of all colors, Blessing incense, and lots of oils- Attraction, Money House Blessing, John the Conqueror, Crown of Success, Healing, Pisces (my sign), Crucible of Courage, Protection, King Solomon, and Master Oil. I don't have a silver mercury dime, but I have some one dollar coins and a whole bin of quarters, dimes, nickles and pennies.

Can any of you please, please suggest a money drawing spell for me? Thanks in advance.

IBUBE
IBube

Re: Need money very desperately

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:06 am

You have some wonderful LM supplies on hand! Please follow this link from the esoteric archive.

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

This should be a great source of help!

Good luck and Be Blessed!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

I am living in my car need fast spell

Unread postby detectivecaution » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Hi,

I have been living in my car for a while now and I need money fast! All of the funds I had are gone and now I am at my ropes end. I can not find work and I am willing to do anything. I need help fast. Is there a miracle spell I can do? I am not able to buy any supplies at this time. Thanks Grant
detectivecaution

Re: I am living in my car need fast spell

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:40 pm

You can try and petition St Expedite &/or St. Jude for aid in your case in getting some money to tide you over. St. Joseph can be petitioned to find you some appropriate employment to help you get back on your feet.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:20 pm

I would recommend that you do as Devi said.

However, if you do not have any money for supplies, perhaps you can contact a rootworker at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootsworkers (AIRR) who will recommend you for pro bono (free) work by AIRR. If you are accepted on a pro bono basis, your case may be taken on with donated supplies and time.

You may also want to contact Miss Michaele at AIRR, as I think she will petition St. Jude for you for free if you contact her.

Here is the link for the pro bono fund:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund

-- but note that you cannot apply on your own behalf; you need to be recommended by an AIRR member, such as Miss Michaele.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elveta » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:28 pm

[The US is in a severe recession/depression. Do you qualify for unemployment? Can you go to shelter? Food stamps?
Elveta

Unread postby detectivecaution » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the response. Yes I do get food stamps but nothing else. I did contact Miss Michaele so thanks so much for the help.
detectivecaution

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Good Luck detectivecaution. Keep us updated.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
Scroll down to the 23rd Psalm
GOD BE WITH YOU.

This is one of many places (within the entire lucky mojo site) with the 23rd Psalm in it.

I'd like to add something here too for hope, out of some of the worst times in peoples lives sometimes good things do happen. There are so many people now who are a paycheck away from being in your situation -- myself included.

Check also for a place to stay for a shelter or go to a place of Worship and they may be able to refer you to a place to stay or provide you with money for a place to stay.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:46 am

The poster mentioned that they do not have money for supplies...that is why I recommended for the client to contact lucky mojo for the pro bono fund. Although praying to a saint for money, the recommendation was not only recommended in the reference to saint work but to additional work that the poster may need.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:26 am

Sorry I must have skimmed. Seeing if the case qualifies for the pro bono fund is a great idea. In the meantime prayer is certainly free. :)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rkelley819 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:51 pm

I am desperate for help. I lost my job 1 year ago on Aug 18, 2009. I am not able to find any work. I am running out of unemployment money and I need money quick.

I want to hit the lottery, become rich, and stay home with my children. How do I make this happen?

If I have to get a job than so be it.

I just need something to come through for me as soon as possible.

Please help me in my situation. Thank you so much. :cry: :(
rkelley819

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:07 pm

rkelley819,

Are you applying for jobs? If so, use Steady Work products, gravel root, and salt, as explained on the Steady Work page:

http://luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

There are literally hundreds of spells for lottery work on my web site. You can check them out here:

http://luckymojo.com/gamblersluck.html

And, as previously noted in this thread, the 23rd Psalm is great, and if you qualify, the AIRR Pro Bono Fund may help with a reading and rootwork supplies.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby rkelley819 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:28 pm

How do I get qualify for the AIRR Pro Bono Fund? Yes, I have been applying for jobs but my old job is not giving me good reference. Long story.
rkelley819

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Here is the link to the pro bono fund http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?t itle=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers:About#Pro_Bono_Fund

Good Luck rkelley819
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

This was posted above,so i will copy it again:

...Contact Miss Michaele at AIRR, as I think she will petition St. Jude for you for free if you contact her.

Here is the link for the pro bono fund:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund

-- but note that you cannot apply on your own behalf; you need to be recommended by an AIRR member, such as Miss Michaele.

Miss Michaele is a forum member and a member of AIRR.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling