Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

eagerbeaver88

Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 pm

I am trying to help a friend in need who has recently been having multiple car problems, she took it and they charged her $700 and now she is still having problems they want to rebuild her whole engine either that or she will have to get a new car either way she has no money for it, what can I do to help her in this situation to help overcome these financial obstacles? She is going to pray that she dont need a new vehicle and its something simple to fix, she is taking it for a second opinion but doesnt have the finances to purchase a new vehicle at this time so she is worried about what will happen..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Buy Sell Lease Repair Car Truck Automobile

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Do some cleansing and road opening for her to help clear away the difficult financial situation. Then move on to some money-drawing followed by Money Stay With Me work. Or, you could also do some Blessing work on her transportation situation as well as finances to try and keep it surrounded by positive energy.

Or you could ask St. Expedite to bring the situation to a quick and desirable resolution.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:59 pm

You may want to consider Van Van http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html that is a path opener...and protector (to boot)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:10 pm

someone told me i can light a green and white candle with her name carved on each one for st expedite, is this true?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Not generally. One petitions St. Expedite with a red (or some sources say yellow) candle dressed with Fast Luck or St. Expedite oil, a glass of water, an image of him, and then using a prayer. You could, of course, create a petition paper to sit underneath the candle with your friend's name on it.

The green and white candles sounds like a general basic money & blessing candle burning, but then that someone tacked St. Expedite onto the end of it. You could work that way - but I would include the other traditional elements, and have that be an additional element that you add to help focus the energy on her finances. I would also dress those candles with an appropriate oil, such as Money-Drawing, or whatever you feel is best for the situation.

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

thanks! I was always curious what is the purpose for the glass or water when burning candles. someone told me it was to open the roads but im not sure if i have heard that before, i know some also say it is an offering to the saint or guide you are praying to for help..

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Water is often offered to spirits - it is one way to feed them, and also helps them manifest.

HUJIM

Unread post by HUJIM » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I was wondering if theres a spell or a saint that can help find the car that I want for a good price?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 pm

You could use the Attraction spell kit with the intent being finding you a suitable vehicle in your price range.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Also, if you are going for a loan or need a favour in connection with financing the car, try carrying some Five Finger Grass on you, or wear the Five Finger Grass Oil as a scent.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Everyone

im new to this site and really need someone help with my situation.

I had to save my home from being taken, so i took a log book loan out on my car as a last result, now they loan brooker wants to sell my car, i orgnially took out £3000.00 and now they say i have to pay £5678 in the space of a month, i want to prevent them from selling my car as my mum bought this car with her hard earn money for me as i could never afford to buy one my self.

Does anyone know what i can do i really need help i have a matter of days.

Thanking you in advance.

Baby
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

diamond13

Unread post by diamond13 » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Hi Babybaby
Consult with a lawyer.. Get a LM white skull, write your petition on parchment paper put it inside the skull with a company card or letter from the loan company. Use LM 'Bend over products, or commanding powder and oil. Look on theLM Free spell forum. I have seen loads of good spells for situation changes.
Good speed.. :idea:

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 am

Hi Diamond13 Thanks for your comments. I will do that asap. I am going to make an order today!
hope it dont take as long as my sisters order. Thanks again.
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:38 pm

So I have to return my car in two weeks and I have a few nicks and scratches I want to dealership to overlook when I return my car. I dont want to be charged a dime for anything. The car is in good condition and there really isnt anything noticeable on the car but if there is, I dont want them bitching and handing me a bill for nonsense. My question is, what can I do to cause them to "not see" the problems the surface of the car may have. Thanks!!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:53 pm

You could try using some Law Keep Away products on the car - keeps the authorities from noticing the nicks! Then make sure to carry some five-finger grass with you the day of your appointment to encourage them to favor you. If you know the name of the person who you will be dealing with, you could burn a candle with Boss Fix on their name to further influence them to favor you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:00 pm

These days the dealerships have an outside company to look at the car...so it problably will not be someone you will know, you can certainly ask for the company's name that will be doing the assessment.

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 am

If you have money stay with me products you can use them for a ritual to keep and protect your money.
You can dress the car with influence oil, to influence their thoughts.

zenrez
HRCC Student

Unread post by zenrez » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Sweet! Thanks!!!

April

Unread post by April » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Greetings LM Family,

My car as well as my husbands are on their last leg.Everyday is a struggle because they are so old and we have constant problems with them. I have to call my co- worker constantly and ask her for a ride because my car or his car wont start . this had been such a humiliating situation for me and I can't take it anymore.

We went to look @ 2 vehicles this past week . They are used but in very good condition and low miles. We would need to finance the cars. My husband doesn't want to do that because he says it will get us in even more debt. He said that the bank probably won't approve us for the loan . The used carlot owner is asking $5,500 for one vehicle and $15,000 for the other vehicle. I have pictures of both vehicles . What can I do to convince my husband to apply for a loan and what can I do so the bank will approve the loan.

Thanks so much for your help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 am

You can do several things.

1. Sweet jar for trying to get a loan
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

2. You can get a road opener candle lit, along with a fast luck candle lit by the missionary independent church considering you may not have enough time to do it yourself

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

3.Now lets say you dont get approved for the loan, or the cars sell. You can use some attraction products to get cars more in your price range. I know this worked for a friend of mine, and it attracted a decent car in her price range.

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-attraction.html

4. For your husband, and even to get approved for the loan you can use compelling products.

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

April

Unread post by April » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:20 am

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

As we all know the cheaper the car, higher milage odds are that the car is likely to give u problems. I know this by experience. We bought a car 3 years ago for 6k, 2 years later we went through 2 transmissions and I don't want to go through that again. So with that in mind this is the lowest price range I can go and not have any problems since they have low miles and are very well taken care of. How would I go about asking for a fast candle @ Independent Missionary Church?

Blessings

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:44 am

Here is the link to have lights set for you by the church (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html) Scroll down and identify which candle suits your needs, all the ones starsnthesky7 recommended are listed. I just realized that the same link is posted under item #2 in stars' post.

April

Unread post by April » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 am

Thanks! :- )

Mikki

Unread post by Mikki » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:37 am

I'm hoping someone out there has some suggestions for me.

I started having car problems the other day. Had my day look at the car and there is oil in the coolant. Sounds like a cracked head, which might run $1000 to $1600 to fix.

I am looking for some suggestions on some work I can do to draw more money to us. I know it might take a while to work and that cash just won't fall out of the sky. I'm already planning some long term works, like prosperity bags and such.

I appreciate any help, advice, etc. that anyone is willing to share.

Thank you.
~~Mikki

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:01 am

My personal recommendation, pray to St Expedite.

Mikki

Unread post by Mikki » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 pm

theusurper wrote:My personal recommendation, pray to St Expedite.
Thanks. It's one of the things I've already considered too.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I would call upon saint expedite as well. www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

An alternative is that you can use money drawing products combined with fast luck, and I would include some van van as well.

www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mikki

Unread post by Mikki » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would call upon saint expedite as well. http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

An alternative is that you can use money drawing products combined with fast luck, and I would include some van van as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Thanks!!! Will definitely look into all that.

This is why I asked because I wasn't quite sure which direction I should go in. What sucks is that I just placed an order on Saturday :(

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:27 am

Hi, this is lovsotru. I am writing because I would like to know what to put the powders and oils on. Let me expain.

Last year I got a car 2002 Dodge Neon for 16000 and since I got it the car it drives but has always needed a repair. I owe 11000 more on the car.

Last week smoke was coming out of the dash board and fogged up the windows so bad that you cant see. I took the car to my repair guy and left it and it just so happened he had a car that I bought. He repair man looked at the neon to see how much it would cost to fix the car. It's not worth it.

I explained the issue with the company where I got the car and let them know but as of today I no longer want to deal with the car at all. I want them to take the car back because it is worth nothing. I have put a lot of money blood and tears into that car. The vaule is 10x less then what I am paying or even owe.

The question that I have is these are the things that I have in my possession right now that I would like to use on the car before I return it back to them because they will try to put the no good car on my credit plus take me to court I want neither to happen. I would like for all this to go away and have a positive outcome. So, this is what is in my possession & I have to do it today,

DUME Sachet powder,
goofers dust,
devils pod,
Damnation sachet powder,
reverse oil & sachet powder,
graveyard dust,
coffussion oil,
destruction oil,
hot foot the kit,
cut & clear the kit,
crown of success sachet powder,
Victory powder,
Alum Chunck,
Kosher salt.

The question is what do I put these things on so I can put in the car so it can't be cleaned away and no one will know it is there.

Where would I put it in the car so it can't be found nor removed?

I just want this car nightmare to be over without anymore drama, can you please help me? Thanks for all of your time.

lovsotru

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:42 pm

You could burn some green candles dressed with oils like victory, fast luck and money stay with me. As far as dusting something in the car, I'm not sure what your goal is. If the financial matters will get sent to arbitration etc try court case products.

lovsotru
HRCC Student

Unread post by lovsotru » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 am

Thank you the goal is for them not to take me to court nor put the car on my credit. But I will follow the advice.

beebee22

Unread post by beebee22 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:24 am

I would personally use your cut and clear on the car, it has been a bad vibe around you then I would then ask for help via saints or archangels to deliver peace in your life.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 am

Cut and Clear really has nothing to do with this situation, unless the poster has emotional ties to the car that they just can't shake and which are holding them back or harming them in some way. It doesn't sound like the case here at all.

I'm assuming this situation has already been resolved since the poster said the car had to be taken back "today" , and the post was made back in April.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:57 pm

Ok so there is a car that I really want to buy that I have been searching for so long from an owner here in town. I need something here that will help me persuade him to give me a good deal on the car and also eliminate other buyers. I would really appreciate the help from knowleageable people here. Thank you. I have the Boss fix oil btw. Any advice on how to use that in this situation will be nice too.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 am

You can carry some Five Finger Grass in your pocket when you go talk to the man, because it grants favors that you request from others.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:07 pm

I don't have the herbs but I do have the oil for that.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Lucky Mojo Five Finger Grass Oil will work just fine for that.
Good luck!

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 pm

I have some customers who are coming to test drive my car in a few days. What should I apply on the steering wheel of the car so that once they place their hand on it, they'll instantly be under the influence of buying it? I'm trying to sell it as soon as possible. Any other ideas please let me know. Thank you.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:03 pm

I like to use a combo of Love Me (so they'll love it) with Money-Drawing Oil when selling things.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 pm

good idea! :) thank you!

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Hello I know the topic of this seems rather materialistic and not important, but let me explain. I have a kid with very bad asthma, and for a while we had medical transportation that would pick us up at anytime day or night, and either take us to the doctor or the ER. With her having asthma so bad, sometimes trips to the ER wad necessary. Now we have another medical transportation and it sucks. You have to give a two day notice to schefule rides to the doctor and if she needs a ride to the ER , I have to call an ambulance and the ambulance charges, ALOT! At this point, my having a vehicle is a necessity, because she has gotten called out of school alot not to mention the doctors appointments are harder to get to. So my question is , is there any former conjure that can help me to purchase one or maybe a saint that can help?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:13 pm

Stop apologizing for wanting the best for you and your family. You need a car, so do the work necessary to get one, both in the spiritual and physical realms.

Start doing some research as to how to best qualify for an auto loan and what types of vehicles are best for you and affordable on your budget. Go look at some cars and find out what kind of deal they can give you.

Get a picture of the car you want and put it on your altar. Dress a white, blue, or green candle with Attraction and Wealthy Way. If you work with saints, St. Christopher is the patron of transportation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Stop apologizing for wanting the best for you and your family. You need a car, so do the work necessary to get one, both in the spiritual and physical realms.

Start doing some research as to how to best qualify for an auto loan and what types of vehicles are best for you and affordable on your budget. Go look at some cars and find out what kind of deal they can give you.

Get a picture of the car you want and put it on your altar. Dress a white, blue, or green candle with Attraction and Wealthy Way. If you work with saints, St. Christopher is the patron of transportation.

Thanks so much! I'm constantly feeling drained and depressed about this transportation issue, and people aren't nice about giving you rides. I really appreciate your help!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:41 am

TheBestest wrote:Hello I know the topic of this seems rather materialistic and not important, but let me explain. I have a kid with very bad asthma, and for a while we had medical transportation that would pick us up at anytime day or night, and either take us to the doctor or the ER. With her having asthma so bad, sometimes trips to the ER wad necessary. Now we have another medical transportation and it sucks. ... if she needs a ride to the ER , I have to call an ambulance and the ambulance charges, ALOT!
I'm gonna chime in with Mama Micki:
Mama Micki wrote:Stop apologizing for wanting the best for you and your family. You need a car,
Yes, you need a car to keep your child alive! This is neither trivial nor "materialistic"!
So my question is , is there ... maybe a saint that can help?
Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez is on his way to sainthood. He was a compassionate doctor and medical researcher, so he's the spirit to go to for accurate diagnosis and good care. He also bought medicine for the poor out of his own pocket, so I also like to work with him when access to health care is a problem.

St. Martin de Porres is another good spirit to work with if you're broke and need health care.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 am

Thanks Miss Michaele. Its now 4:35am and shes back awake again using her nebulizer. See, I'm literally losing sleep. Thanks for the info and understanding.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:37 am

You can also work with a lodestone, Lodestone oil, or Magnet oil to bring the right vehicle to you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

LaDonna

Unread post by LaDonna » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 am

Wow...I totally needed this :)
~Yemoja be praised!~

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:27 pm

I am getting used to burning incenses and candle oils. My friend who I slept with for a few times. He doesnt have a car and want a car, and has never heard of Hoodoo. I want to either burn a candle or incenses to attract a car to me so I can give it to him. What oils/incenses would you suggest me to use ?

I am attracting a car to me so i can give it to him as a gift because he has never heard of manifestation through the Universal power or spell work.

Thanks a lot.

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:43 pm

Your best bet would be Attraction oils, incenses and other related products.

Here is the Lucky Mojo Link to attraction spells and products

http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:38 am

Hi sun369,

In addition to Attraction products as suggested by brthrcristopher, you can also add some Fast Luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

BerthaB

Unread post by BerthaB » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:12 am

Im looking to trade my car in for something better, but I want to get the most out of the deal. Is there anything I can do to get the most from my trade in?
I love you Jesus!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 pm

Dress the car with Attraction, Money Drawing, and Pay Me oils or powders (or both.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:03 pm

I'm with cat on this one.
Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html)
Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)
Pay Me (http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html)

Take your pick oils or powders (I will go for the oils on the outside)

ericstudy

Unread post by ericstudy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:35 pm

what spell would help me to get a new car and keep away :D any jinx that would bring me bad luck with my new car?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Good Evening, ericstudy,
id you want to perform a spell for money to get a car? Not sure about that question.
This webpage has an array of spells: protection magic; blessing magic; jinx breaking magic, etc. Lots of spells for you. If you need money, there are money spells there too.
www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Once you've narrowed down what you want to do, let us know and we'll answer your questions
Have a good evening and take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

HiImDiane

Unread post by HiImDiane » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Hello All,
I recently placed a add on craiglist to sell my 2001 Honda Accord for 3500 and I found 2006 Honda Accord for 4500. I cant buy the 06 until I get rid of the 01. So my question is what candle can I have burnt or oil I can use to make sure my car sale?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello, HiImDiane,
You can go to this page and browse what is available. There's many things you can chose from including good luck, attraction, etc.
Just read through them and see what you think is best for you. Even some of the Saint Candles might help (especially St Expedite)
www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
Good Luck with the expeditious sale!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

thunderkitty

Unread post by thunderkitty » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:49 am

Hi all,

I was not sure where to post this so I thought I would start here. What do you recommend to do to attract a reliable newer car? I see a lot for money, etc and that helps but I want to get a better car as I am looking for work and need it as I will have to commute. Thank you for your insight and help. :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:08 pm

Hello, V,

I have just moved your post to the thread that covers your exact same query.

Please read all the posts here for some Great ideas!!

God Luck!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Danielle+
Newly Registered

Unread post by Danielle+ » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:29 pm

hello,
i want a specific type of car in a specific range of years (49-51) from a specific website , in a specific price range, and I also want the seller to be open with shipping options. I'd also like the seller to be honest and reliable so that way I'm not being scammed. What do I need in order to make this happen? Thanks :) I also forgot to mention the type of condition I want the car to be in as well.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”