Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:27 pm

i have this negetive energy around me
Sounds like you need some good strong cleansing and protection before you do anything else. This is the most frequently neglected part of spiritual work; possibly because the rules for it are a little stricter than for many other kinds of work.
ALL HE THOSE IS TURN THEM AGAINST ME AND MY FIRST TWO KIDS IS GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION
Custody cases are complex work; you often need protection work for the kids as well as Court Case work.

Your best bet would be to start with a reading from an AIRR member -- you'll want to customize this work as much as possible.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 pm

I agree with miss Michaele,
you should get a reading from an AIRR worker, you can look through their pages and contact one for a consultation.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/

If you want cleansing and a job you can read about the Uncrossing and the Steady Work supplies, they also come as spellkits.

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:29 pm

Hi there,
I'm under consideration for several jobs and have vigils lit-- I JUST found out I might still be considered for one I considered a long shot. It's an e-application so dusting won't work. I think I may need AIRR rootworker help but since this is RIGHT NOW wondered if anybody had any thoughts on how to give me the EDGE. I have many different oils, sachet powders and candles but the only vigil candle appropriate at home is Prosperity (well, I have Love ME, but don't know if making the hirers love me would work!)
Thanks in advance!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:00 pm

One thing I have found useful is anointing my hands with Crown of Success oil when I do an e-application. Just a little bit and rub all over your hands while you say your prayer and go fill out that e-application. Since you said this is for RIGHT NOW I do hope you have that oil but a Prosperity or Steady Work may work just as well. Use what oils you have on hand and remember, a little goes a long way! :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Great advice Papa_Newt!
I'd add "I Can You Can't" here and is also a great thread which will be helpful. Great advice By Both, Papa_Newt and Starsinthesky7! (see thread below, please)
how-to-dress-job-apllication--t9883.html
Fast Luck would also be a great addition!
If you work with the Saints, both Saint Expedite and Saint Joseph (The Worker) would be very helpful.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html
All the best for you freegirl, in all of your endeavors!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Great advice Triplethreat...adding the I Can You Can't gives you an extra push in that direction freegirl.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:17 pm

That's a great suggestion Triple, the I Can You Can't totally slipped my mind. :)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:29 pm

thanks so much! the application is already in but I do have both oils at home....

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:26 pm

Which one is 'better'?
this is specifically in terms of employment. I was reading one of my other posts & someone mentioned getting the keep away law (which is something I never would have thought about using before). That was in response to a possible employer doing a credit check.
I had an interview today (yes!), and there is the possibility of having a 2nd interview (I know I did good, because they kept looking at me & it was a group interview). So I want to get something like 'look me over'.
Anyway I'm planning on placing an order, but I don't know if I should get oils or powders.
Since I don't actually have a spell kit, I have been putting the oils on myself & I occasionally light candles anointed with the oils that I currently have.

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:44 pm

If you're asking which is the most appropriate formula for getting a job, the answer would be Steady Work. Gravel Root can also be carried in your pocket towards this end. Look Me Over is probably best suited if your potential employer, or whoever is doing the interview, is male. Otherwise, Attraction products can be used to attract favourable attention. Crown of Success is another great formula that can be used to further yourself in your career. Any of these formulas could be mixed, depending on your needs and intention.

When I recommended Law Keep Away, it was specifically for passing a bad credit check with no problems. I wouldn't recommend it for gaining employement though.

And finally, don't use condition oils on papers. It leaves a sort of greasy mark that is really noticeable. Use sachet powders to dress papers.

Best of luck with your interview and job hunting!

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:57 am

thanks, but I'm asking in general, not just for the job.
Are oils 'better' to use than powders?
For example, everything you listed above, you just mention the product name (like steady work, which I already have, or keep away law). But should I be buying the powders or oils, or it doesn't matter?

and how would I go about using law keep away, if it was for a credit check for a job?

Tristan

Unread post by Tristan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

Oh I see. :D

Well, it depends on the type of work you're doing. If you plan on just burning candles, you might just buy oils. However, some people roll their candles in sachet powder, or use them to make patterns around their candles, for example. If you plan on dressing papers or deploying powders where someone will walk over them, then you'll want sachet powders.

Ultimately, neither are better than the other: is a matter of use, technique and deployment. Be sure to read these links for the traditional uses and deployments of condition oils and sachet powders in rootwork:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Check out this page on how sachet powders are used to dress papers. Broadly speaking, you would put some of the appropriate powder on the paper, drag your nails through the powder in wavy lines, and pray your intent. Then shake off the excess powder. So you would use Law Keep Away sachet powder on credit background check paperwork, while praying something like: "May my credit check pass by unnoticed by credit bureaux, may any who would block it stay away." This is just an example of course, you can pray whatever works for you.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am

hello,
I personally LOVE the Lucky Mojo oils, I use certain ones everyday. If you are thinking of purchasing Look Me Over I would probably suggest the oil this way you can wear a bit as a perfume while at your interview. If they happen to lend you a pen to fill out a application there on site, i would try to have some of the oil on your finger tips to leave a slight trace of your intentions behind. This way they can come into direct contact with the oil as well. I do this sometimes at work with my Cleo May oil, helps to make men a little more generous when tipping me. =)
Although like stated before, one isn't more powerful then the other, that's what makes these products so great..
Good luck on your interviews Pink Kisses ! on a side note I think Crown of Success would be a great one for you. Gives you confidence and it really helps to motivate you forward, employers really take notice.
Jenelle

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:59 pm

I do have crown of success, I can you cant, fast luck & steady work.
I've actually have been wearing all 3 (except for I can you can't; don't like the smell) everyday when I go to work. I did wear all 4 on the interview.

i guess I won't get the law keep away, because I had to fill out the paper for background/credit checks when I was filing out the application.
I mean I could always get it just in case, but I think it would be weird to sprinkle powder on a paper in front of someone.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:19 am

I mean I could always get it just in case, but I think it would be weird to sprinkle powder on a paper in front of someone.
Find a way to be sneaky... they don't call it sneaky tricks for nothing. :) You may consider finding something to hold some of the powder in instead of having the whole sachet packet with you. Read through Hoodoo In Theory & Practice: How to Use Sachet Powders as it has been posted earlier. One thought that came to mind was to fix up your hands with the condition powder before you go handle the papers, even if someone is standing in front of you, you are fixing up those papers and they don't even know what you are doing. ;)
Thank you, St. Expedite!

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:32 pm

I ran out of sachets and I need to hoodoo other competitors who may be on their way to the interview tomorrow morning. Is SALT and PEPPER effective in this case to hoodoo my competitors to not do well on their interview?
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:11 pm

No. Salt and pepper keeps you FROM being hoodooed. It is protective, not aggressive. For instance, it appears in the song "Old Edloe," which is about a conjure doctor in North Carolina. After Old Edloe died in 1905, the children, who had been afraid of him, sang, "I don't have to wear no more salt and pepper in my shoes, since Old Edloe's gone." This verse can be interpreted two ways: it could represent the childrens' new found freedom from wearing a salt and pepper remedy to protect themselves from Old Edloe, or it could represent the idea that Old Edloe continually prescribed this salt-and-pepper remedy to their mothers for their protection and their hope that the custom would cease with his death. :-)

Sorry that you are out of supplies. Try calling the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and asking for a 4" emergency candle to be set for you, dressed for success. The number is 707-887-7808. Call today for a light to be set tomorrow.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Hi Catherine!

Thank you for correcting this info for me! I called the church and asked them to set a light for me tomorrow after reading your post. I am so thankful for this service you offer. =) Thank you!!!

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:18 am

I was wondering, for this and other similar immediate situations, would there be any benefit to lighting a simple candle at home and focusing on it as well as having the MISC light an emergency candle on their altar?

Good luck today, Beautiful.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:27 am

Yes, Scarlett, if you have any gift at all, a candle on your own altar is a good thing -- and it's always nice to have powerful folks reinforce your work with lights on their own altars.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Pink kisses

Unread post by Pink kisses » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Funny thing happened.
I'd placed my order & received it. I made up my mind not to order the law keep away. Because I thought all was said & done, as it pertained to the paper for the background check.

yesterday, a friend of mine, who works at the store that does the credit checks, called me telling me I had to come in to fill out the paper work, because somehow my application/resume/background/credit check papers got lost.
of course when she told me, I was thinking 'crap I should have bought the law keep away powder', because that would have been the perfect opportunity to sprinkle the sachet powder, they don't stand around when I'm filing out the application.
So I said 'oh well, I'll fill them out again, because there's really nothing to lose'.
So I go to the store, and a lady approaches me, the guy I spoke to before was busy with someone. She only hands me the application to fill out. I fill it out & speak to the guy I spoke to before & he says they're doing group interviews next week, and I'll be called for one.
So as of now the background/credit check paper that I filled out is lost!!!
I'm definitely buying that law keep away powder TODAY.
Things seem to be going in my favor, although I haven't gotten a job yet & my current job is ending literally in 2 weeks.

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:50 pm

I'm still unemployed and looking for a job. It's very competitive where I live to get a good office assistant job. I'm looking for extra help to find the job I want. I have my St. Jude candle going since last night. I have a success candle going too. I am being very patient and if anyone has any other suggestions to help me that would be great. Thank you.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Here are some spells on the free spell archive:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html

Also you should look into working with these product lines:

crown of success - http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
steady work - http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

there are spell kits you can get for both of those.

Also consider working with St. Joseph for employment.

Good luck!!!!

spazzakazz

Unread post by spazzakazz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:55 am

Hi everyone :)
I am looking for something that would help a person attract and get a job that is fulfilling, enjoyable and suited to them. Possibly including something like intuition/wisdom to help them make good choices in this area? I will probably also be including Money Stay With Me and Money Drawing to address the financial side of things. I've been finding this hard to figure out because most products I've seen seem to be about getting any job, being successful and making money. They seem to be more about material success. Am I wrong in this impression? The key here is an enjoyable job, would this be achieved more through the petition?
How would you all approach this situation?

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 am

My experience with job getting magic is that it takes surprising turns and it works out for the best, at the end. Let's say, I had success work done to get a particular kind of job that I believed I'd love and would come with certain working conditions. For a long while I didn't get that job. Then a funny coincidence happened and I landed a job that I'd never imagined I'd pursue - similar type of work in a different industry, and after a while, the working conditions turned out to be exactly what I asked for, and the work itself is a bit of an 'advancement' from what I used to do. Not in terms of money, but opportunities and personal freedom/development.

So, when you do your success and job getting spells, you can specify what kind of positions you want to pursue, and that it should make you happy in certain specific ways. Ideally you could land a job that's what you ask for, if you have something rather specific in mind, or a surprise could come your way too. For the most part I try to keep an open mind when it comes to what the spellwork delivers. Hope things work out for you.
HRCC Graduate #1610

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:36 pm

I would work with a lodestone to help attract a job with the qualities I seek. I'd set up an altar and place the list under the lodestone, burn Steady Work, Money Drawing, Crown of Success, and Prosperity Candles.

Surround the Lodestone with things like Gravel Root, Cinammon, Five Finger Grass etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

spazzakazz

Unread post by spazzakazz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:47 pm

That's very reassuring to hear cabriellenil, I'm doing it for a friend this time so I don't want to screw it up haha! Maybe then just Crown of Success and/or a little Good Luck oil would be enough.
She has a pretty clear idea of how she wants to feel about her job, but she's quite open to what the job involves. She would like it to involve plants and the earth though. And she wants to live a more natural life in general, where nature rules, not money. Me too actually, we've been talking about packing a bag and heading for the forest. But me might have one more attempt at fitting in with society :) So a way of providing an income that fits in with this would definitely be a job she loves.
You got me thinking about how to add this element of nature to the spell, and now I'm considering adding Terra Oil. Adding Terra to Money Drawing and Crown of Success seems good. Like it would make working with the energy of the Earth something that brings financial luck and general success. Thoughts?

spazzakazz

Unread post by spazzakazz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm

Aah good idea ConjureMan, I won't have an actual lodestone this time but I can get the oil. That should help enough. Later when I have some lodestones I could do some followup work for her by myself.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Lodestone oil is a very good start.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:56 pm

cypress oil and evergreen trees would be good additions to the money drawing work, and it speaks to your friend's love of nature as well.
HRCC Graduate #1610

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi guys, I hope you can help! 
I am going to start sending resumes for a job starting afresh. Here's a little history.

I have gone through various posts on job spells and went through the LM site to know about various products. 

Secondly, I have had a reading from an AIRR member and there's nothing negative. This person also did a job spell for. God bless'em :)

Thirdly, I myself burnt green and purple candles with attraction oil over my petition for a job.

Nothing has helped so far, not even a sign. 

I'm not giving up. Now what can I do before I and a resume over computer? Or if I call to inquire about a position?

Am I missing something? I am getting broke by every day :(

Thanks and best wishes

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello,
Maybe it's too soon to see results. How long ago was the spell done? Apart from that, have you tried finding a new job yet? If you're waiting for a job offer maybe you'll have to wait for months until that happens. Since your reading showed nothing negative, I wouldn't worry that something is wrong, especially considering the state of the economy. You can do a road opening spell just in case, and start sending out your resume. If you are going to send your resume by mail, you can lightly anoint your fingers and your computer with steady work oil before you send it. You can do the same when inquiring about a position over the phone.

Good luck!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Thank you Buttercup. It's been half a yr now since the spell work and about 2 yrs looking for it. Everyone I know got a job in or outside their fields. I been open and compromising but nothing for me. So thought maybe I'm doing something incomplete.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

If your reading was half a year ago, I'd suggest that you get another reading to see if anything has changed since then. It's important that you stay positive and believe that you'll get a job. I know it's hard after all this time but keep thinking that your dream job is just around the corner. Maybe someone else on the forum has more suggestions for your case.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:05 pm

I'd think keep burning candles add sugar, cinnamon powder to the money drawing/job getting work. Money drawing, steady work and crown of success oils would also be a good idea. Plus a lodestone. Also, orange candles dressed with road opener oil for a clearer path, or attraction oil to draw quick attention. When you go to a job interview, write the interviewer's name on a piece of paper (if you know the name), rub it with honey, fold it towards you and put it in your left shoe, tapping your foot while you speak to them. Dress your body with a powder made of cinnamon powder and sugar. Five finger grass on your person would help too.

My experience with major drawing spellwork - like drawing a new/real partner and getting an important job/career change is that it can take a long time to manifest, but in the end it works out fine. Sometimes it's just not the right time for things to happen yet. That said, since it's been half a year, you'd want to get another reading to see what's going on with your luck at the spiritual level lately. There may be a few simple things you can do to change the situation.
HRCC Graduate #1610

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks Buttercup and Cabriellenil,
I think reading sounds wise. I am just trying to save as much as I can as my rainy days began few months ago but like you guys said im being Positive. I have tried to follow as much as suggested on the forum but will keep trying again. I totally understand the economy situation but when others in similar stituaion around me get a job, it gets a little discourgaing. But thx for the words of encouragement. :) will keep you guys posted on what the reading says, what more work I do and what the result is- fingers crossed :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Good luck in your work missps2010.

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:41 pm

Thankyou jwmcclin :)

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:25 pm

A reading is a wise decision as recommended above.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
with a Member of AIRR.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:27 am

update: performed green candle spell with oils and had a reading. was told there is no problem.
Last week gave 2 inerviews but did not get selected :(

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Just because you had only two interviews and you didnt get the jobs doesnt mean that you wont get a job in the future. Keep going and looking. In addition, I would do a road opener along with your job getting candles. You may need to hire someone else to do the work for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

missps2010

Unread post by missps2010 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 am

Looks like exactly what I need to do.. Thx Star! Oh and yah I keep trying, trust me :)

Bet Bet2
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bet Bet2 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:09 am

Hi, I just recently went on an interview for a job I felt very confident about. Turned out, there was one person there who was a supervisor who may have caused me to NOT get the job becuase I felt a VERY strong jealousy :mrgreen: from her. I really wanted this particular job. My question is this, since I was one of the final 14 out of approx. 100 candidates, is there possibleanyway I can turn this situation around, and still get a job offer from this particular company? I REALLY want this job :D Thank you, BET BET2

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 am

Besides the usual recommendations of making a Honey Jar between yourself and the company board and use a combination of Steady Job and Money Drawing LM products, I sugget you also take a look at a less talked about product line: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html. I Can You Cant would be perfect in this case.
I also suggest you swiftly get yourself a cleansing bath to remove all effects of the Evil Eye before you start the work.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

fresh_pots

Unread post by fresh_pots » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Hello everyone!

So, I had a really good feeling about a resume and job submission I did this morning.

I know it may be a long shot and I'm sure there are a million submissions that probably went out, but I have a family member who works at the same place I submitted the application at. I am already employed but need a better paying job. I feel like my skills are currently going to waste at my current job. Anything I could do to help me get this job? Please let me know.

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:37 pm

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:53 am

here I go with honey jars again... (jwmcclin: I have the propensity for honey jars that u have for 13-herb bath :oops: LOL!)

however, wether for this application or another, keeping a honey jar going aimed toward the qualities you desire can provide on-going support toward your intention.

Job Getting, STEADY WORK, AVOID BEING LAID OFF Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar) is a good choice.

Blessings and best of luck!
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

fresh_pots

Unread post by fresh_pots » Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

Hey everyone...

Good news, I've been working a honey jar for boss fix for almost two months now and I finally had my new store manager come up to me to tell me she wanted me to interview for a position within our store that would pay more...she also had others to interview but I am the first she will interview. Before she came to our store to start, (we had no store manager and I knew her name so I put it in the honey jar with my other bosses names) I had told my former lower boss that I wanted to interview for this open position within the store...
When our new store manager first step foot in our store, I was the first to introduce myself and shake her hand...

Any advice on what to wear or tricks I can do for the interview and for me to get the position?
Thanks!

-L-

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 pm

Carrying five finger grass on your person will help gain others' favor.

Dust your body, esp. your hands, with a powder made of cinnamon powder and sugar before you get dressed for the day, praying that the person who'd make the decision will give you the job.

Write the interviewer's name on a piece of brown paper, smear it with a bit of honey, fold it towards you, put it in your left shoe and tap your foot during the interview to exert subtle influence/control over them.
HRCC Graduate #1610

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Congrats on the interview :)

If you're comfortable working with saints, you can petition St-Joseph for help getting the job you want.

Crown of Success and John the Conqueror can be good to help the best of you shine through.

Blessings and best of luck.
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

fresh_pots

Unread post by fresh_pots » Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

So, I have this interview tomorrow to possibly move to a different position that pays more..
I've been working a honey jar on the boss and a st. Expedite spell along with it as well. I am worried because I messed up a few times today in front of my boss who is going to be interviewing me, she wasn't angry just minor mistakes that I thought would work against me...I am worried because I have competition with other co workers who also want the position but I really need this position for the pay...I have been struggling to survive. Listed are the items from LM that I have... boss fix incense, sachet powders, oil, crown of success oil and incense, virgo oil, (I'm a virgo), road opener oil, inflammatory confusion oil, steady job oil, follow me boy oil, special oil #20, goofer dust, graveyard dirt, firery wall of protection powders, and incense, and oil and that's it....any suggestions on what to do to have her favor me over the others tomorrow?

Thank you!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 09, 2011 6:01 pm

I think we've given you a few suggestions in your other post from a couple days ago, which in my experience are quite good for interviews. From the way you're describing your situation, it sounds like you need to calm down a bit and stop being so worried, esp. about others' perception of you because that doesn't do much to improve your 'performance' in an interview setting.

Add a few drops of Crown of Success, Road Opener and Steady Work into your bath water, take that bath in the morning. Smoke yourself with CoS incense, then dust yourself with that Cinnamon + Sugar powder I mentioned while praying. Have a candle dressed with CoS burning before you leave home, ideally it should still be burning during your interview.
HRCC Graduate #1610

fresh_pots

Unread post by fresh_pots » Mon May 09, 2011 6:04 pm

...sorry, I didn't see the other reply about what you said....
thanks

ceeceeshaw

Unread post by ceeceeshaw » Sun May 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Hello can anyone tell me what things I should use to get the job I'm interviewing for on Thursday & to get out of financial debt? Thank You :P

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun May 22, 2011 7:56 pm

ceeceeshaw

Unread post by ceeceeshaw » Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 am

Thank You

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 24, 2011 1:19 am

Well, since the interview is Thursday. I would advise that you work with some fast luck spell work in addition to anything you might do. If you do not have the supplies then look into an AIRR or missionary church to light you some candles for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ceeceeshaw

Unread post by ceeceeshaw » Wed May 25, 2011 9:47 am

Starinthesky,
Thank You so much for your quick thinking I did just what you advised. I am having it burnt tomorrow!!! Thanks Again :D

mamatherese

Unread post by mamatherese » Wed May 25, 2011 11:45 am

Hello,
I am new to the forums and have been lurking. I've read so much good information that I thought I would ask for some advice about a situation I find myself in. I'm a 53 year old, single woman. Two and a half years ago I was laid off from a job that paid really well. I was stunned, scared and angry. I had worked since I was 16 years old and had never been out of work unless I quit to take another job. I looked for another job in the field I had been in for about 20+ years but found that the job, because of the economy, had changed and I no longer had the skill set they were looking for. Before being let go I was really burned out on my job and wanted to make a change but it was hard to turn my back on the paycheck.

So, I had to make a decision. Do I go back to school to learn these new skills, which would lead me back to the work I had been doing? Or, do I go back to school and actually get the education I need to make a change and do something I've always wanted to do? Here is the problem. This new career would pay considerably less than my old job and when I say less I mean LOT less. I have a mortgage, car payment not to mention a dog to care for. This new career could mean relocating to a small town in my home state, which would mean selling my house. I would also have a great deal of debt in student loans not to mention the debt from just being unemployed for so long. I'm in school now and really enjoying myself and am excited for the first time in a very long time but there is a kernel of doubt that sits in my mind. I'm always asking myself if I'm being irresponsible by changing careers this late in life.

My question is this: Am I on the right path by choosing to go to school for this new career? If so, is there some work I can do to help me get a job after I graduate in 8 months? Or should I just go back to work and forget about changing my career?

I am new to hoodoo but I've been listening to the archives of the radio show and have been reading a great deal on the website for the past several months. I've done a few small things myself and I hope to someday take the correspondence course and become a root worker. I am really confused, upset and depressed about this whole situation and I just need a little guidance.

Thank you very much for reading my post.

mamatherese
mamatherese

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
~Henry David Thoreau~

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 25, 2011 12:01 pm

I would think about doing some Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom work for yourself - baths, candles, etc. This will help you see clearly what pros and cons each path holds, and help you make a wise decision that is best for you. Once you are able to really make the decision, you can work something like an Attraction kit to help bring the right opportunities your way.

I would also recommend that you get a nice in-depth reading and consultation with one of the AIRR rootworkers on the matter. This can really help you explore your options through an objective lens and spiritual advice on the matter, helping you make that decision.

If you're finding yourself tight on cash while you are making this shift, you can always work a Van Van kit to help open your roads to better financial fortunes, followed by a Money Drawing kit to start bringing in the case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”