Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

Faithfully

Re: Spells for Money in Art Design Dance Music Books Film TV

Unread post by Faithfully » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Thank you TripleThreat. I was going through the online store catalog and I started wondering if I should limit myself to only the Crown of Success products. I saw so many other products like the Good Luck Sachet Powder. How do I know what will work best for me?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Maybe you should start off with the spell kit. This will have everything that you are looking for and will help you work a conjure aimed at helping you succeed from start to finish.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:32 pm

The spell kit includes candles and I don't want the candles to go to waste seeing as how I would be kicked out of my dorm if I use one. Should I just by the bag instead?

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:39 pm

Okay, I have made my decision and I am about to purchase the spell kit but I was also wondering if buying the Sarasvati Sachet Powder is a good idea seeing as how she is the goddess of art and music?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:27 pm

If you are a devotee of Saraswati and know how to work with her, then yes that could very well aid you.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Thank you so much!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm

I would definitely get the spell kit. I mean every thing is included and you cant go wrong. Additionally you save because the Spell Kits are sold at a lower price than buying the same items individually.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:34 am

Thank you! I dont know how I am going to beable to use the candle without getting caught in my dorm room but I am going to try!
:]

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:43 am

The candles are 4 inch and burn in a couple hours. If you think you can get away with it, fine. If not, use the rest of the kit. The bath crystals, oil, and mojo will still be effective.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:08 pm

oh thank you! that makes me feel so much better! Also, I was thinking, would it be okay if I burn the candles in my car instead? My room mates sometimes have friends over and they can be a real distraction.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:06 pm

annette2009: I would go ahead and order a bottle of the Crown of Success oil...I am never without it! It is extremely potent and will last a while. You will love the scent and vibration it gives off. I do!

Good luck,

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Faithfully

Unread post by Faithfully » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Thank you for the advice Joseph! I now plan on investing in a few bottles of the oil!

Phoenix333

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:07 pm

What about hiding cat's success sigil somewhere in your profile?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:29 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html ..... Lucky Mojo Van Van "To open the way to new opportunities", from the Lucky Mojo online Cataloge and free spells.
Lucky Mojo Money Drawing to add too :)
Good Luck Hausfrau!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:05 pm

Hey all,

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I am in publishing and I have a few books I would like to do really, really well! I would like them to get attention, reviews, make $$, get made into movies/tv shows, hit the bestseller list--everything good. And of course I would like to avoid nasty gossip, criticism, jealousy, and everything bad. Lots of good stuff already IS happening, and I would like to continue this good upward trajectory. In the past I've always hit a bit of a brick wall and this time I want to go all the way to the top.

I have set up a special shelf to use as an altar just for them and have a copy of each book there. I have dressed them with Crown of Success powder and sprinkled some money-drawing herbs around them. I also smoked them with Blessing incense.

I want to keep going and make this a long-term thing, but I'm not sure where I should concentrate my focus. Maybe a candle on each book using different condition oils? Maybe more powders? If I do candles, should I do a petition paper or burn the candles right on the books (with a safe candle-holder in between, of course)?

I also have a honey jar going for one of the main people involved in the project to make him like me and therefore my books. This seems to be working well so far.

Just hoping to get some ideas/opinion/thoughts. I am totally open to anything but my preference is for simple & easy. Thanks in advance for your help!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Ah.. something posive. Congrats on your endeavors and I hope you succeed in all of your life dreams, goals and aspirations!
You also got the ball rolling on the honey jar! Another Congrats! Crown of Success is at the top of the list of things that come to mind which I also see you have done by way of powders. I'd recommend the spell kit, too. Some LM Attraction (also great for business) LM Road Opener, LM Van Van and LM Stop Gossip and LM Money Drawing and a lodestone! You also may want to get a reading through the AIRR.
Good Luck to YOU and Thank you for this glorious post!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Crown of Success, Money Drawing, and Blessing are all great ways of getting your work published and acclaimed as well. I'm in the process of being published myself and this is what I use along with Attraction products. Road Opening work can also help overcome any obstacles in the way.

Whenever you sit down to write burn some Crown of Success incense, or place some oil in a diffuser and let it permeate the room. It will really help take your writing to a new level.

Put your editor and publishers in a honey jar to make them sweet on you and your work and wear Attraction and Crown of Success as a scent whenever you go to meet them.

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:11 am

Thank you both so much for the great advice and kind wishes! I will do as you suggest and I am glad to know I have been on the right track. I have been alternating wearing Crown of Success & Attraction at meetings, depending on the specific objective, and they have worked BEAUTIFULLY so far.

With the lodestone--would I just place that on the altar?

THANKS!

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:15 am

Wow...I can't believe I posted this almost a year ago.
Anyway, things are moving slower than I would like. I've been working with my lodestone for the past 2 months or so, but he doesn't seem to be drawing much of my desires my way. I feed him every Friday and talk to him daily. He isn't dead since the magnetic sand does adhere to him nicely, so he eats. I prepared him per instruction's in Cat's book(in the lodestone section). He lives in my closet, but sometimes I put him next to the window, while no one else is home, because I treat him as if he were alive and no live person should sit in a dark closet all the time. Seems like I'm doing all the right things and other peoples' lodestones seem to do right by them, but L'il Guy(as I named him) doesn't seem to like working for me.

I guess it's because I didn't do any cleansing and road opening work beforehand. DURRRR! I know. That is probably the reason, I assume. Would it work retroactively? Any recommendations? I can't really burn vigil lights /7-day candles(I can do emergency candles and votives though) or do a full spell kit and I can't afford a rootworker now(still paying off very expensive dental work, so money is too tight), but I can do things like baths.

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:17 am

And for the record I did get some work and paid gigs and such, but that was actually BEFORE I set up my lodestone. I could really use more opportunities and work now if only to pay off that dentist.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:18 am

Yes. and as another Brilliant poster, Turnsteel recommended a few weeks back, put a copy of your Bank Statement or even a deposit slip along with some money.
I would also use a brand new $100 and a $2 along with some money drawing herbs like thyme and cinnamon. "wake it up" and feed the Lodestone with Magnetic sand. Pray the 23rd Psalm.
Look forward to hearing about your success!

Curiosity
Newly Registered

Unread post by Curiosity » Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks! I really appreciate (and need) the help.

joyride27
Newly Registered

Unread post by joyride27 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 am

Hello All,
I'm a new kid on the block. I would like to get help in getting a BIG financial boost for my business. I need thousands. I'm the founder of a new business. My first product is a book I want to put on the market. I need sample pages for companies and organisations to consider their endorsment. Printing the sample pages costs $350. Final edits on the book cost $275. After that, there are charges for the printing, marketing and distribution of my book. That adds up to thousands. I've worked on this book for years but it didn't make it to the market due the lack of money. I want get it out there this year in time for Christmas. The book has been well received in a survey of people from all walks of life. I know it will be a big hit. I want it to be a phenominal, record breaking, unheard of, run away SUCCESS. What can I do to make that happen? Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Joyride27

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:38 am

I would order a triple strength crown of success mojo hand from LM

They also sell a crown of success spell kit.

Good luck!!

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:40 am

Hello Joyride27
In seeing that this is something that you've tried before and it did not fly due to lack of funds,perhaps u should schedual a reading with Cat first to find out if perhaps there are any blockages standing in your way in regards to obtaining the necessary finances for your project. In addition you might want to find if Christmas will be your season for success of this sort and which path sould you take to overcome any money hinderances and achieve you goal. Just a suggestion.
Be Blessed in your endevors!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:26 pm

All good recommendations, the reading is a great start (AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
Road opener (http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html) removes blocked conditions, overcomes obstacles, and is designed to get you off to a strong start in any kind of venture. Although it doesn't come in a Spell Kit, you have options: oil, incense, bath crystals, sachet powder or the vigil candle, I would use the vigil candle as you work the Crown of Success Spell Kit
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) increases your personal power, leadership qualities, and recognition.
Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html) is another asset to have in this venture, it is designed to pull in income.

Since you are new to the forum, I recommend that you read cat's online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html)
Good Luck in your business venture joyride27.

joyride27
Newly Registered

Unread post by joyride27 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank all of you for your advice and guidance to help me with my situation. I'm going to get a reading. I will also order some road opener, and a crown of success spell kit
and any other things that will help get to where I want to go.

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:29 pm

So I sent a proposal in for a novel I want to write to a gaming company that I really love their games, that I wanted to write a novel in their universe. Now granted I only sent the proposal in like 2 weeks ago but I'm still getting really nervous. So I've done a couple of readings on it, and basically say the same thing, the path looks clear for now and if I get a chance to do it this will be a huge success but I'll have to work really hard for it and the powers that be strongly suggest I use magick to help things along. So because the novel I want to write is in their universe, if they were to decide they didn't want to publish my novel and I wanted to take it to a different publisher I'd have to get their permission to do so, which would be highly unlikely that they'd give it to me. Can you please suggest a spell that would help things move along? Part of me would prefer to get permission to take it to a different publisher, that way I could take it to someone more mainstream which would likely do better but I just want to get my book published I don't really care too much who does it. Seriously I could really use the helping hand here, thanks.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 pm

Did they solicit the query or did you send it in cold? If you sent it in cold, it will take time for it to be looked at as those go to the bottom of the pile.

However, I would see about perhaps using Road Opener products to help remove any obstacles to having your query reviewed.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:38 pm

I sent it in cold, they have a submission form on their website. My main concerns is that I have a gay protagonist and his familiar is a talking cat, and in my novel Ezurlie Freda has elected herself his patron loa. I really actually feel like Ezurlie Freda is inspiring me to write this novel.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:17 pm

While, I can't speak for the subject matter, a submission form doesn't necessarily mean your work will get looked at quickly.

I would suggest "Road Opener"......and hopefully someone more experienced than myself can comment on another suggestion of "Look Me Over" and/or "Crown of Success". Best of luck!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Well I wondering since I know who the person is who decides if they publish my novel, couldn't I do a boss fix?

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:44 pm

Plus Erzulie Freda is the patron of gay men and she's really good at handling men in general, plus this novel is honoring her so couldn't I do something to ask her to step in on my behalf?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:13 pm

luckyboi317 wrote:Well I wondering since I know who the person is who decides if they publish my novel, couldn't I do a boss fix?
Ehhh, they aren't really your boss or co-workers, so I personally would not reach for Boss Fix, not if this whole thing is still up in the air.

luckyboi317 wrote:Plus Erzulie Freda is the patron of gay men and she's really good at handling men in general, plus this novel is honoring her so couldn't I do something to ask her to step in on my behalf?
Maybe? How knows, ask your Mambo or H'ougan This forum is here to help people chose and use LuckyMojo products. Interacting with one of the L'wa is not something we here can help you with. Its also a bit off-topic...
HRCC Student #1559

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:15 pm

So what I was considering was getting a red man candle, carve his name into it, pin his picture over the face of it, rub it down with domination oil, set it on top of a printed copy of my proposal, coat the whole thing with honey and sugar, then set it between a pink and a white candle before an image of Erzule Freda with an offering for her of cupcakes from Cupcake Royale. You know I was thinking I'd try to sweeten him to it, kind of make him fall in love with the story and just really want to read the whole thing and have it published. What do you think?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:29 am

As Turnsteel said, if you're working with the Lwa then you need to ask your elders about that because it changes things and this forum is not the place to discuss Vodou techniques, and we can't help you make a decision about how best to work with the Lwa in combination with the work.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:17 pm

I can't comment on your working in other traditions, but conjure-wise dress the proposal in Attraction and Steady Job can help get them to hire you.

I'd burn a Crown of Success candle with a picture of you holding up your proposed book.

If you are in the proccess of writing then add some Crown of Success in an oil diffuser as you write and watch the magick happen. I use this everytime and I find it really adds to my writing.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 am

Ah! I'm going to give that a try as well...I'm working on my first novel.

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 pm

I have been looking over Crown of success Products to help me get a certain part in a show I'm in.I was thinking about the Mojo they suggest on the page but is there anything else that would help me out.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:10 pm

I would look into look me over products or attraction products so that the casting people will be attracted to you. In addition, you can get some I can you can't products to help you beat out the competition.

www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

You can do something as bathing yourself a mixture of all 3 or even just one of the bath crystals the day of the audition, or you can wear the oils. Or you can get the crown of success mojo bag and then dress with any of the oils listed above in addition to crown of success oil.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Lunaislight

Unread post by Lunaislight » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 pm

thanks

Hausfrau

Unread post by Hausfrau » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Hello,

I have begun working with a lodestone in either July or August. I feed him lodestone grit every Friday, sometimes more if I feel that he deserves it (if I get a lead on a modeling job etc.). He sits on top of some imagery that I feel is related to my goal. This imagery has been dressed with a combination of Steady Work, Wealthy Way, Look Me Over, Cleo May, Attraction, Fast Luck and Crown of Success in a 5 spot pattern.

I have recently acquired some business cards from photographers I'd like to work with. I want to place these under my lodestone. I want the photographers whose cards I obtained to be really drawn to working with me. So...

-Should I write my name on the business cards 9 times(across their name)?
-Should I write my goal which is "Work with Hausfrau" on the business cards 9 times?
-Is dressing them with the combo of oils I described above in a 5 spot pattern correct and effective or is anything I am doing erroneous?

I guess what I'm going after is "sweet domination". I do have some "Follow Me Boy" and "Essence of Bend Over" on hand as well. As well as cinnamon(for money) and sugar(for sweetening). I want to maximize the efficiency of my operation and really want these photographers to work with me.

I hope I'm making myself clear.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 pm

That sounds really good. You might also put them in a sugar jar with the sachet powders of the formulas you've named here, and snuggle that next to your lodestone. Come to think of it, put some of those lodestone hairs in the jar.

Miss Michaele

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes, you could write your name 9 times across theirs but I would put the business card under the lodestone and five spot it.

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:29 am

Hello everybody,
For once more I need the invaluable advice of the more experienced members.
I want to give a boost to a friend's career. He is a famous singer (and performer), still he is very anxious about his future since his career is at a turning point and apparently needs some boost.
I am not sure if he can handle a mojo bag with care and privacy. My opinion is that oils is the most suitable for him. Is there a combination of oils for this case. Or do you think that the most effective would be a personalized combination by a LM practitioner from the Assosiation?

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:46 am

musician-fame-t11873.html
definately read this thread. If you go with the oils also Crown of Success, Money Drawing, Prosperity, Attraction, Steady Work.
A reading with a member of AIRR would be most helpful "his career is at a turning point and he apparently needs some boost."
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Good luck and that is great that you want to help him!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:09 am

I think definitely Crown of Success, Attraction and Prosperity. Look Me Over should also be a good option.
HRCC Graduate #1610

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:28 am

HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Hi there!

My friend and I are starting a podcast and have purchased an awesome microphone. We'd like good luck, success and lots of listeners in our future. Anyone have advice on putting some juju on our equipment?

Thanks!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi Spookyredhead! Best of luck in Your Show! Here is my advice on technical equipment:
Don't dress it. (you could do the arm of the microphone... but Id focus on you) You can dress any presentations with Sachet powders and scan to email if you have a scanner where it does not get caught up (on the glass of a scanner or big commercial scanner) for potential sponsors with Crown of Success and Prosperity.
Dress you With Crown of Success, Steady Work, Attraction, Prosperity and Money Drawing.
You will also want to work protective measures (search in upper right hand corner)
Do a Steady Work with a Lodestone. Do this two ways... work it in a honey jar like you would for a job (because this is a job even if you love it and it is your passion!!! :)) with the petition and a lodestone surrounded by ingredients like Five Finger grass, Gravel Root, Master of The Woods, Cinnamon etc.
Burn Prosperity, Steady Work, Attraction and Money Drawing.
I answered the question first... but this is the beginning of the answer:
Now... before you do all of the above.. Do a 13 day herb bath and Road Opening.
Have a reading from a Member of AIRR to see what the best avenues might be:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-prosperity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html order THE Spell kit ;)
My browser is running out of room... if you need some help with more links let me know!!!
Good Luck!!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:43 pm

All I can say is that you should follow Triples advice. Shes really knows whats shes talking about, and her advice is sound.
That said, I would work with a lot of incense, broadcasting and podcasting are both all about your voice, your sound, a very airy thing, so I personally would, in addition to Triple advice, light a cone of Crown of Success incense when you start recording and just have it going. Pass the mic thro the smoke as you pray before you start.

Hope that helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

kumkum01

Unread post by kumkum01 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:50 pm

HI guys...I think it is great !!!!!! I would work with a lot of incense, broadcasting and podcasting are both all about your voice, your sound, a very airy thing, so I personally would, in addition to Triple advice, light a cone of Crown of Success incense when you start recording and just have it going. Pass the mic thro the smoke as you pray before you start........thanks for nice sharing..

regards....
kumkum

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:52 am

Having incense going is a really nice idea - I would add Attraction and perhaps even something like Look Me Over in order to attract and keep attention.

Spookyredhead
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Spookyredhead » Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:20 am

Oh...you guys are awesome!! I really appreciate your help. I am going to get to ordering my supplies!
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 am

Great advice on the incense!!! This is why we all make a super team together!!!
All the Best and Good Luck!!!

seekus

Unread post by seekus » Tue May 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Hello all...

I have a question I am entering 2 script/screenwriting competitions (contests) and the entry fee(s) are very expensive but was wondering if I could maybe "help" my contest entry fee along the competition journey to help me win.

what is the simplest recipe/formula/ingredients or prayers (saints for example st. anthony for miracles maybe cause these contests are tough butrequire a miracle to win) I can petitions with candles, with the strongest oils or powders I can dress my contest entries with to win & have my writing very noticed by the panel of script judges with these 2 script/screenwriting competitions(contests)??? Mind you I can't practice hoodoo & I have to hide these products when the family is around :?

I'm a bit tight on money to buy lots of LM products but this will be my first purchase & I want to buy the barest BUT very necessary essentials that have all in one power to bring/attract to me success, win, and to be noticed and work in this industry for a long time to come. I have put in the hard work on my end of it all and heck I can even accept that my writing gift always needs work but would love some extra added "oopmh' added to my entry to help me cross the finish line.... I hope this isn't considered cheating :oops:

any advice or help is very appreciated :) thank you.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm

So, you mean you can't burn candles and incense at home coz you'd get caught by family easily?

In that case, go for baths, powders and oils. Crown of Success, Look Me Over & I Can, You Can't are great for competition. Bathe yourself, dress your applications with the powders, wear the oils on your person. If you can afford it, do get a Crown of Success mojo bag (I always go for the triple strength one). If not, then wait till you're in a better position and invest in one.

If you go to any interview, dress yourself with a powder made of sugar and cinnamon.
HRCC Graduate #1610

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue May 03, 2011 6:35 pm

Excellent suggestions cabriellenil....I have linked the pages below

Crown of Success http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Look Me Over http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
I Can, You Can't http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-i-can-you-cant.html

Alternatively, consider the following suggestions
Victory Spiritual Products http://www.luckymojo.com/products-victory.html to gain triumph over rivals.
Road opener http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html to clear away blockages, and open the door to a better future and embark upon new ventures.

seekus

Unread post by seekus » Tue May 03, 2011 7:05 pm

So, you mean you can't burn candles and incense at home coz you'd get caught by family easily?
cabriellenil, I can't burn candles for a long time or even burn incense in any rooms of this house, if they even find out I practice spells or hoodoo of any kind I will be kicked out of my house so fast & I'm way old enough to vote & can't afford to live anywhere else now...economy has been very brutal to me but that's no one's problem but my own. I hide my mini ingredients & jars from previous magikal workings wherever I can find a place around here.

That being said....Crown of Success, Look Me Over & I Can, You Can't (never heard of this powder I Can, You Can't??) powders can I dress my script entries (page by page, which is about 50 pages) that I will be sending to the contest/competition to WIN them?? Will these 3 powders you mention be enough to put me over the edge to be liked by the panel of script reading judges or win the scriptwriting contests? Is there a special prayer/saint I can petition to win these script contests as well?

Also, would LM Fast Luck, LM Come To Me, & LM Attraction powders dressed on my script entries help me to WIN these contests to in combination with the other powders you mentioned up there (or is that overkill)??? I want to hit this situation to win from all different angles where I can whether it be candles, prayers, saints, LM ingredients...

Yeah the mojo bag I might need to hold off on expense wise :( . But thank you for the information and list of stuff I can order so far, anything else I should think of before I send my list?? Many thanks to you & jwmcclin.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed May 04, 2011 1:18 am

1. Yes you can dress your script entries with the powder. Each packet is of a decent size. Should be more than enough for you to dress all those papers since you only dust them very lightly. You'd want to leave wavy lines on the paper with your fingernails first (very lightly) to mark them as yours, spiritually.

2. There's no guarantee that any products or spell will help you win a contest, a lover or anything just like there's no guarantee in life. Do your work, work the magic, pray and hope for the best.

3. Fast Luck is good when you need luck in a hurry, though I think the 3 powders listed above are more appropriate to use on the applications. Come to Me is generally a love-drawing powder and while it can be used for other purposes, like if I want a potential work contact or client to come to me, I might dress my name card with it like I often do with Love Me. But in this case the judges won't come to you I guess! Attraction is a good, all-purpose powder to have, but again I think the above powders may be a good enough combo for now.

Or, you can indeed consider jwcclin's suggestions--Victory and Road Opener. One of the ways I've used these products, was that I took the bath and dust myself with the powder, at dawn, three days in a row. Then I do the spellwork.

4. I'd suggest though, if you can only get say 4 items, at least get one bath (Road Opener, Success, Victory, etc.). It really makes a difference that you cleanse yourself first.
HRCC Graduate #1610

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”