Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell to Get Laid Off, Given Early Retirement, or Lose A Job

kittynmoon

Spell to Get Laid Off, Given Early Retirement, or Lose A Job

Unread post by kittynmoon » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:42 am

Ok, I know this sounds crazy, but it really does makes sense after I explain it to you.

I have been working for the same insurance company and have been a model employee for 10 years now.

1 year ago I got the flu and encephalitis, which has destroyed my life. I have constant dizziness, nauseousness, and migraines triggered by flourescent lights and it effects my concentration, vision and generally makes life a living hell. My work will not let me telecommute as my position requires travel which I cannot do and being in the office to manage some people.

They will not admit I cannot do my job and let me go - I am running out of sick leave and vacation - if I miss another day I am considered AWOL and I am terminated and I do not qualify for unemployment due to state laws in my state.

I go to work each day, throwing up, being miserable, with no choice, hoping they will let me go. They are just waiting for me to quit or to pass out in the office so I can be fired.

I need a spell for them to let me go. Preferably with a severance, like they normally do when they lay people off. This is the right thing for them to do.

Any advice on what candle service I can employ? Normally I would do something at home, but I just don' have the strength anymore to do my own work.

My gut instinct is to go with the Ganesh candle and have it burnt at lucky mojo for me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to Get Laid Off, Given Early Retirement, or Lose A Job

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 pm

I would do a boss fix candle, and petition for them to give you the things you want.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

kittynmoon

Unread post by kittynmoon » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 am

Thanks. that is better than what i was thinking. I just wasn't sure as I do not want a promotion, or anyting like that.

I also wondered about the separation or hot foot spells, as well. I want them to think favorably enough to offer a severance, though, so these did not seem appropriate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:31 am

Well in the hot fool case who would you be hot footing? Obviously yourself right...so that probably wouldnt work out the way you wanted it to. Same think such as separation because that might end negatively. I would probably do the boss fix, and some compel, commanding, and control work.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:33 pm

Don't forget to do the mundane stuff too...FMLA, disability payments, talking to Fair Housing and Employment and exploring your legal options. You'd be surprised how much they can do for you.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”