• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:56 am

Spells Against Manipulative Lying Co-Worker Who Contols Boss

Spell to create discord between co-worker and boss

Unread postby mabel » Sat May 02, 2009 7:09 am

Hi all,

I like to know if any of you have any idea if there are any spells that can be done to create discord between a co-worker and his boss? Would it be alrite to use a break up bottle with nails and both their photos in it to create chaos between them so this evil co-worker will have to leave?

Any idea anyone...? :idea:
mabel

Re: Spell to create discord between co-worker and boss

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 02, 2009 7:44 am

If you want him out Hot Foot is of course excellent for this. To make them fight a version of a breakup bottle spell is a wonderful idea, different being your trying to breakup a business relationship instead of a romantic one. I would put them in a vinegar bottle to sour them to each other. Add their name papers or photos, pulse any personal concerns you could get, to a bottle with Four Thieves vinegar, the hair of a black dog and the hair of a black cat to make them fight like cats and dogs. That's the very basic one, you could go on to add nails or pins, and various oils and powders to it like crossing and the like.

Now why do you want this person gone? are they just plain mean or do you want them gone so you can succeed? If its the first then Hot Foot again is nice, if its the latter the look into I can, You Can't so that you may prosper where this person withers.

Good Luck
Turnsteel

Unread postby mabel » Sat May 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Thanks Haildiscordia! I would proceed with the break up bottle then and would normal vinegar be enough as I do not think I can find any four thieves vinegar from where I am? Can I also input hot foot powder in there?

In terms of the reason why I want this person to be gone - I can firmly say that this person totally deserve it for what he did to me at work and I have been forced to retaliate not only to protect myself, but to have him removed so as not to cause me further harm. There has never been in any way in my mind to hurt him so I may prosper cos I am already 'prospering' at work lol :)
mabel

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat May 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Well LuckyMojo sells Four Thieves Vinegar but yes plain vinegar will do. This person sounds like a prime choice for crossing, but that's just my take on it. You can buy LuckyMojo's Four Thieves Vinegar here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 4:08 pm

mabel

You need to Hotfoot the co-worker out of there and protect yourself in the process. Make sure that you are protected from any retaliation.

Mary
Literarylioness

Spells Against Manipulative Lying Co-Worker Who Contols Boss

Unread postby khamit » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:32 am

I am a federal government worker who was hired in 2004 as a schedule A employee which means I have disabilities (multiple). I have put up with a lot in this office for going on five years, working with management that allows certain workers to get away with anything while me and another person in my office who also has a disability are constantly scrutinized and over watched.

To give you some examples

I am one of three secretaries.. Before I was promoted to a secretary I was a clerk, but one secretary left and that's why they promoted me, BUT they still had me doing my clerk work so I was tripple loaded with work.

The other young lady has a cognitive disability so she is very limited as to what she can do, however I have in my five years noticed how they nit pick at what she does.

There is another secretary here who comes in every day LATE. Her schedule on the wall stipulates that she is to work 7:45am to 5:15pm. She is SUPPOSED to work a flex schedule to get a day off, however, she IS getting her day off, but she only works from 8am to 4:30pm and in between that time, she goes to the gym from 11:30am to 1:00pm, comes back from the gym, eats lunch for 30 to 45 minutes, talks on the phone, emails her friends and is NEVER required to do more than what her job title describes (which is the same title we have because we are ALL secretaries). She has been known to take naps under the desk in this empty office, sometimes for two and three hours, and what makes it all so bad is, the management is aware of it and they do nothing. Whenever we get busy and they have overloads of work they never pile her desk up and I am tired of this.

Due to the other young lady having a cognitive disability I have to take on her work load ALSO. I'm torn with this matter because I can empathize with her, but I'm sorry, I am feeling like I'm doing three people's jobs, and I'm stressed.

I've tried to voice how I've felt politely, but I'm told to not worry about other people's jobs, but how can I not when its affecting my stress level? I have Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I have spinal stenosis, a slipped disc, sciatica, insulin resistance, migraine headaches, all of which is aggravated by stress. They knew this when they hired me because they hired me from a disability organization. They knew I had back problems but have constantly and slickly made me do all the heavy files in the office and they get away with it because they cover their tracks.

This secretary that gets away with everything DOES NOT have any disabilities whatsoever. She's just lazy as hell, and I have to take up for her slack.

And you know what makes it even worse? This is an office that handles employee discrimination law cases for the VA.

I am not trying to put a hex on anyone, I just want the TRUTH to come out about this manipulative co-worker, and for this management to no longer get away with favoritism.
khamit

Re: Dishonest co-workers/favortism at work

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:43 am

I would recommend using some boss fix products for your problem. So that your boss recognizes your complaints, and will do something about them

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

unfair treatment at work

Unread postby rodnebridges » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:20 am

Just recently a woman at work, whom i strongly suspect is having "relations" with our boss, got the promotion that was duly earned by me. She is now using her new found authority to make my work days miserable. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
rodnebridges

Re: unfair treatment at work

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:37 am

Is she your boss?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rodnebridges » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:12 am

Now she is, she was my equal before. What I did not detail before that further punctuates something underhanded went on was that this person was suspended last year, walked off the job twice, broke equipment through misuse, lost equipment and was was an overall detriment to our crew all through the past year. There is NO way she should have gotten this promotion and could have/should have been fired for any of the aforementioned offenses. I feel very wronged , but I have no one to go to being that my boss is her "beneficiary". I could go to his boss but I doubt he will care either. Please help.
rodnebridges

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 am

Sweeten her to you with a honey jar, use boss fix to get her thinking your way and in your favor; you can do these all in one or as separate spells. You may want to look at the herbs section to get things going while the honey jar is working.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Compelling and/or commanding work may be appropriate in this situation as well.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:52 am

the links below should help you...

you can also try to put the lady in a lemon vinegar jar (she will leave you alone) and at the same time do vinegar jar for both the rival and your boss and break them up, hot foot her and she will leave....... the promotion will be yours...

put your boss in a honey jar...

Don't forget to cleanse and protect yourself, as well against future b*t*hes and rivals...

I lost my job because of a b*t*h too and i am still un employed, save your job...

help-get-a-boss-of-my-back-t4284.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

http://herb-magic.com/gravel-root.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-boss-fix.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Work trouble triplicate

Unread postby whistler » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 pm

I have been reading this forum for hours, but haven't quite figured out what exactly I should do for my situation.

I have a great job now, it's amazingly fun. If, for instance on a monday we jokingly say something like "I dun wanna work.. I wanna go back to bed!" or something equally ridiculous, the boss will suggest we build rocket cars and race them in the shop! If that isn't awesome, I don't know what is. So it kind of sucks that I actually have to complain about it.

As the topic reads, there are three things that need fixing. The work place consists of me and three others, including the boss. The boss is a great guy. Really weird and funny and totally laid back. if we need the day off, he gives it without hesitation, etc. If we do something wrong, he doesn't get mad at us, he just shrugs it off and says "let's try it again" or "forget it for now.. let's go build rocket cars!"(he's really got a thing for rocket cars) The other two are dudes, one has been there for 6 years, the other 8 months. Myself, about 2 months.

The dude that has been there for 8 months has a moderate Napoleon complex. I say moderate because he does his thing mostly passive aggressively, rather than get into everyone's face. He's constantly trying to be in charge when there is no need for a manager. He wants to learn the trade, metal fabrication, but doesn't want to be taught, if that makes any sense. He treats us all like we do not know what we are doing, even though we have more experience in the line of work than himself. That is until he can't figure out something right away. He'll ask for help and then get very pissed off and not show up for work the next day. Just to give some examples. Now the boss just shrugs off this behavior, or at least when he feels it necessary, will put him in his place in a very subtle way. All he is concerned about is that we eventually get the projects finished.

Now the guy that's been there for 6 years is used to his behavior and tries not to let it get to him. So I thought about doing some honey jar work on Mr. Bonaparte however we have both come to an agreement that we'd really like to see that guy gone so that it reopens the position for a former employee to return. And preferably, he finds a place that is more to his liking. This place is too insane and weird and chaotic and fun to have such an uptight guy like that. There is really no need for it.

Next issue is the pay. I feel I should be making more than I am. I have 3 years experience in this field, and yet I am being paid just a bit above entry level wage. It's really my fault because i don't know how to negotiate. instead of giving the boss a definate "I want this" when asked how much I was looking for I said "I wouldn't work for less than.." and gave him the slightly above entry level wage. Now I'd like to learn to ask for a raise, however, that brings me to issue number three which is our paycheques keep bouncing or are nonexistant. The first two cheques I got were fine. The third bounced, but the boss corrected it the next day after the issue was discovered. and the forth, which was supposed to be paid this friday, didn't exist. Either the boss didn't have the funds or he just forgot to print them, i cannot recall exactly the excuse he gave. The goofing around and building rocket cars isn't an issue because we don't write that time on our time cards and we will only do it for an hour or two, so the boss isn't losing money due to paying us to be a bunch of jokers.

I was wondering if I were to employ a banishing spell that involved cayanne peppers and what not, would it add to the spell power if I were to ask my 'co-conspirator' for those herbs so that his energy is added to the work or is that just being silly? Again we don't want to necessarily harm the guy, so we'd like for him to get a job offering else where. But the fact that he's crapping on people in a job that really is fantastic besides the money issue, it probably would be good for him to be taught a lesson. We're not his enemy, but he's treating us like dirt, so if he needs to be fired, so be it.

any suggestions?
whistler

Re: Work trouble triplicate

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:23 am

As to getting Napoleon gone, I would give sweetening his personality a try first and foremost. Employment is very difficult to find right now, and if you can just get him to loosen up and enjoy himself more and get along with everyone better, it's best for everyone. Try working a Boss Fix honey jar on him - that formula can be used on co-workers as well. Add some lavender to it, as that helps people work together in harmony and with cooperation.

If you actually want him to leave via getting a better job, then I'd still work on the honey jar so his temperment will improve while he's still around, but you can work an Attraction spell kit on his behalf, to attract a more appropriate job for him. And if you really want to use products to push him out, then I would go with Banishing products rather than anything using cayenne which is quite harsh. Banishing will get someone to leave without causing any harm or crossing them up in any way. Asking your coworker to supply the herbs isn't going to make any difference, really. Just do the work yourself

Now, the raise thing is tricky, because it sounds like that company isn't doing very well if your paychecks keep bouncing or not coming out at all! If things are tight, the last thing the boss is going to be able to justify is increasing your salary. So, you may wish to find out what's going on with the finances of the company before considering asking for a raise. If things are iffy, you don't want to be red-flagged as a possible financial issue.

However, there's no harm in getting yourself and your boss into a Boss Fix honey jar together so that he will feel favorable towards you, and even more sweet on you than before! So go ahead and get that going. You could even add some deer's tongue to it to encourage him to talk with you more freely. That way he might spill more info about the financials of the company, and you can get a better idea of what's going on. And when you feel it appropriate to ask for a raise, you'll be a good position with him.

As to getting paid on time, you could keep a Pay Me candle burning on the Company's name around payday.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Burn a Prosperity vigil candle or a green candle dressed with Prosperity oil for the success of the company, which of course includes timely paychecks with sufficient funds. Keep your eyes open for other opportunities and burn a Steady Work candle once a week. It will either help you in your present job or find a better one.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby whistler » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:45 pm

Thanks for the suggestion!

the company actually just got a bunch of new projects lined up, so the pay cheque problem shouldn't happen for too much longer. The issue right now is the people commissioning us for the work we are currently doing aren't being forthright themselves, so when the boss thinks he's got money to pay us, his cheque bounces or suddenly there is a hold put on them, so our money doesn't come through. Or he just gets too swamped with design proposals, that he forgets to do up pay roll.

Question about the honey jars, if i were to do a boss fix on both the coworker and boss, would I need to buy two kits, or will one kit be enough and just pick up extra candles and jar of honey?

Also, I have a kerosene lamp I can use. I can get blue, pink, red, gold and clear oil for it, haven't been able to find any green. any suggestions if i should use it and what I can load that with, if it be applicable?
whistler

Unread postby whistler » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:59 am

A curious update. First off, on tuesday morning my boss informed me that a project worth 1.5mil has gotten the green light, with the money in the bank for it. He also stated how impressed he is with my work and that he's giving me a raise. This is all without any prompting on my part as he approached me out of the blue.

Second, the troublesome coworker casually mentioned yesterday that a friend of his is begging for him to move to Montreal and he's considering it.

And I haven't even started any candle work yet..
whistler

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:17 am

Once in a while, when I've been putting a great deal of thought and prayer into preparing for a working, it will begin manifesting before I even get the chance to do the ritual work. I love when that happens. BUT, I also make sure to follow through on the physical ritual work in order to affirm my intent and ensure that things continue to move forward in the way I desire.

So, congrats! But do continue on with your work until things have come all the way into manifestation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby whistler » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Thanks Devi

I haven't been able to start the candle work yet, as I am awaiting my order from LM( which consisted of everything everyone suggested). I am pretty eager now to get going with it. My raise in pay kicked in the last paycheque, which was paid on time! Bonus!

However, the lil snert of a coworker was causing all sorts of grief this week. He's decided going to montreal won't be a good fit for him and we can only imagine how much of a tosser he's going to be when the boss hires more people, as this guy is going to think he's in charge of everyone and since no one, not even the boss, can obtain his level of "excellence"; we're all doomed.

Any suggestions on what I can do in the meantime while I wait for my order to come in?
whistler

Trouble making boss and co worker

Unread postby Sands » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:51 pm

My mother is elderly but still chooses to work. She has the unfortunate luck to be on the job with someone who does not like her and constantly tries to undermine her. That person has the boss' ear. The boss likes my mother but seems to enjoy the fact that her subordinates don't get along, and that one picks on the other. She often implies that my mother is not as competent as the other worker. My mother has been on that job for about 16 years and will not be hired by anyone else at this point due to her age. I would like this co worker to shut up and leave the job. I would also like to keep the boss quiet where my mother is concerned and secure for as long as my mother wants to be there. I have had many candles set on altars(mostly Crossing, Stop Gossip and Boss Fix for the boss) but it's clear that additional work needs to be done.I also had my mother try a "leave my life" spell with Four Thieves Vinegar years ago but it didn't work against the co worker, Tatiana. I'd appreciate any suggestions as to rituals and Lucky Mojo products that I should use. Thanks in advance.
Sands

Re: Trouble making boss and co worker

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:38 am

Get the products directly in contact with the people involved. Order the oils and the powders. Tell your mother what to do with them. Get some personal concerns of these people. When they go to lunch or after they leave for the day, take a piece of tape (tell your Mom this) and stick it on the chair the person sits in. WaLa...hair. Dr E taght me this nifty sneaky trick at the Lucky Mojo Workshops last year (Doll Baby Workshop and more; he was a wealth of knowledge and a joy to learn from)
Tell you what, Dr E is going to be on this week's Radio Show, why don't you or your Mom sign up on that thread.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby whistler » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Greetings. I thought I would give an update, and yet again, ask for help.

So that job that was what this post was originally about is long gone. My efforts didn't exactly work as I had wanted. The little weasel convinced the boss to get rid of me, with the boss not really even being able to come up with an exact reason why he was letting me go. But none the less, I was out. Beforehand, I had made the mistake of saying I got a really good tax refund. The boss pointed that out and then was at a loss for words after I reminded him that when I said I got the refund, I put it all on my credit card to pay it off. I was let go without two weeks notice or pay in lieu of notice. So I had no money in my bank account apart from my last pay cheque.

Took me almost 3 months to get the job I have now, though it just about destroyed me financially.

The positive side to this however is I now have the best paying job I have ever held, in a very busy shop with more people. It's a non-union place that is offering all the perks of a union job, without the dues. For the most part, there is no cattiness, no bs, no drama. I can get along with everyone there.. except for the short guy. I do not know what it is about these shorter dudes. They are taller than me, but shorter than the rest of the fellows and I seem wear a huge target on me because all they do is take their crap out on me. I reckon it is because they know they will get their behinds handed back to them if they tried any of this with the larger men. They feel empowered, maybe.

I'm already at a disadvantage, being a female in a male dominated work place. I am put to a much higher set of standards than the boys are, so it's just ridiculous for him to go against me when the playing field is not even.

I want this guy gone. He can get work else where without issue, though at this point I really don't care what happens to him. I am tired of treading lightly. I am fed up. This is my life. I am sick of people screwing with me. I want to hit him hard. would this call for hot footing or banishing or is there anything else? Perhaps like road opener as well, in that he can be cast aside as he is blocking me in my pursuit of happiness in my career. I do not care to get this guy to like me or be friendly with me. He is dangerous to work with, as he does not pay attention to what he is doing. He has almost gotten me injured several times and I have tried pointing this out to supervisors, however one other guy whom loves to cause trouble, painted me as being petty and so my words of concern fall on deaf ears. I just want him gone.

If you could only hear how heavily I have been slamming my keys right now, you'd understand how frustrated I am.
whistler

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 am

Funny how things work out, isn't it? Congrats on the new job.

As for the cow-irker...there are a lot of possibilities here. You can hotfoot him, but you can also bind him via freezing spell or stick him in a mirror box. You could also try a vinegar jar for him vs. the other staff to see if that would give him the boot. I Can, You Can't would also be good here--but use it with caution as you don't want it backfiring.

Others may have more insight than I do.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby whistler » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:41 am

The vinegar jar sounds like that could be the ticket. It'd be helpful for the others in the shop to see what I see. They think he's an alright fellow, but to me he's a dick.

Not too sure about the workings of I can, You can't as we don't do the same job. I am a fabricator, he is just a painter. My work is much more involved than his. I tried doing a search on the forum about it but it kept giving me error messages.
whistler

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 am

I was thinking along the lines of using I Can, You Can't to make sure *your* words get listened to and NOT his. It's not so much the job as the reputation. Maybe add it to the vinegar jar?
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby whistler » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank you for your help.

Since no one has refuted your advice, you're probably spot on. I've ordered the hot foot and icyc powders along with blessing and protection oils and some coffin nails.

I'm going to find a way to take a picture of him, without having to explain myself. Probably just play with my phone in the lunch room while I heat up whatever in the microwave. I don't eat in the lunch room anymore because of him, so hopefully they will ignore me. from that position I will have a direct line of sight to him. Throwing the HF powder shant be a problem, as the place is dusty all the time. Personally, I'd rather cram it down his throat. But around his workbench and in the paint shed will have to do. If the powder has a scent, the smell of xylene should overcome it.
whistler

Unread postby Fixerkitty » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Actually, if you did give him free dental work courtesy of Your Fist LLC, you could always blame that on the xylene fumes, too. ;) That stench will override pretty much everything. My other half used to work in a model shop--a couple of times I had to pick him up from work, and there's a reason they basically worked in a hangar bay with the doors open 24/7.

HF powder around his workbench would probably be just fine. It'd blend in with whatever dust is in the area--just don't dump the whole packet. A little goes a long way. You could also dust his car if you've got access. Taking the picture with the phone is a great idea--you can always switch it to an app or a fake text if anyone looks over your shoulder.

Good luck and let us know how things pan out!
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive
Fixerkitty

Unread postby wanbrite77 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:18 am

I was reading an old thread: see below reference ---I want to split the boss and co worker relationship without causing any harm. want to know more about -how to get a prefixed inflammatory confusion bottle using only dry ingredients it keep in desk or bag:

I have nosey family members who snoop around the house when I am not home. If I make the vinegar jar to bring discord between boss and coworker shake & store in the closet will my clothes smell. Can you lock it up in safe or car

Vinegar jar wouldn't be as portable since the vinegar seems to always leak. You could do a Inflammatory Confusion bottle instead using only dry ingredients with the boss and the employee. Then that bottle would also be easily portable. That would be a good one to keep at work (if you actually have a desk all to yourself), as you could shake it whenever the boss and that employee would likely be together. Post site to order

wanbrite77

Spells Against Manipulative Lying Co-Worker WHo Contols Boss

Unread postby wanbrite77 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm

We are in a lay off status at work and there are something’s I can not talk about; but I got to dissolve this coworker to boss relationship before we all lost our jobs. The ultimate betrayed has comprised our office.

I can talk about the little demon, devil in the office, she knows what she done and thinks little about who she hurt in the process. It’s all about keeping her job. This little manipulating controlling woman gains people trust and then goes in for the kill, this time they have gone too far, they have conspired with our manager to save her job.

We all knew a new account was coming soon, but did not know exactly when- we were waiting to be transferred to the new account.
How ever it went down:

Our mgr. created this woman a position . Coworker has become the mgr pet-slave, she buy the mgr gifts and clean up behind mgr, fix her coffee and buys her things - personally coffeepot and tells everything see and hear. You name it she does it for the mgr.

It such a un-minding situation and it makes a hostile work environment. They are thicker than thieves in the office – whistling, gigging and baby talking all day long. But manager like this kind of treatment and praises the coworker “good job-look at you” its just bad when whisper and everyone hears what you say. I left out a lot of things out that is going on in the office but read between the lines.

This coworker is way out of control. -. she even told everyone how she :o learned the position while in another dept. this relationship needs to be broken up before it causes the whole dept their jobs. When the mgr is on vacation we learned the woman has access to her inbox. So no we don’t send her emails-

What can we do to split this relationship?

What can we do to causes discord between the two?

I have read some old forums about the vinegar jars and the Inflammatory Confusion bottle that has dry ingredients in it that can be used on the boss and the employee. ---- that bottle would be ease to keep at work and shake whenever the boss and that employee would be together
wanbrite77

Re: woman co workeer demon and devil

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Separation products are a good way to go if you want an amiable separation (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html). I would use this method if this person is in close proximity to you. I mean, is this someone you must connect with on a daily basis, if the answer is no. Go the route you discussed. Lucky Mojo has a few bottle spells or if you want to make your own, review Lucky Mojo's website for recommendations here (http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html).
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wanbrite77 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I can not use hot foot in her cube, I have to enter to get and give her work. please post on your website where I can get a the Inflammatory Confusion bottle instead using only dry ingredients with the boss and the employee. Then that bottle would also be easily portable. That would be a good one to keep at work (if you actually have a desk all to yourself), as you could shake it whenever the boss and that employee would likely be together. Post site to order

wanbrite77

Unread postby whistler » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:21 pm

well, i started a freezer spell until i got my order in. wish i could have gotten this stuff sent to me overnight, but apparently the shop doesn't do that. anyway, got going on a vinegar jar and added the frozen components to it. But after reading a bit more on vinegar jars and hot foot, i think i buggered it up. I put my bosses into the jar along with the dingbat and some hot foot powder. now from what I have read, i might inadvertantly hot foot my bosses out of the picture, as well.

So my question is if i were to redo the jar, can I reuse the non-herbal curios, such as the jar, nails, pins, etc?

Also, what is the proper way of disposing the mix seeing as how this isn't me laying the trick, it's just a do over?

I did manage to lay some hot foot powder in front of his workbench and dusted a commuter newspaper with it and set it in the lunchroom just in front of where he sits, so i know he'd of been the first to grab it as he is usually the first in the breakroom.
whistler

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:16 pm

The way I remember it is if you want something to stay with you, bury it near you. If you want it to go away, send it away down stream. :)

I think you can repurpose the jar, pins, etc, but you need to clean them really well first. Being as though you made a mistake, though, you have to undo what you put in motion. Do you have any jinx-killer?

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-jinx-killer.html
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby whistler » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks for responding, Psychic Mimi

What I have on hand right now is hyssops, blessing and protection oils, a sage smudge stick, and a bottle of florida water. No jinx-killer, though..
whistler

Unread postby Psychic Mimi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:02 am

Hyssop can be used as a bath to cleanse yourself, but since you don't have jinx-killer, try going here:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing,-jinx-reversal,-and-curse-removal-f40.html

Hope this helps!
Psychic Mimi

Unread postby whistler » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:38 pm

You know, to be perfectly honest, I don't think I did a single thing right with this vinegar jar. The freezer spell I did to a Tee. But the vinegar jar, I am thinking I did a lot of things wrong. Like "pants on head" wrong.

For instance, for the entities of the painter and my bosses, I made little cutouts out of felt. His black, the bosses white. I read up about doll-babies and so I named them, saying 'in the name of the Father, etc' but I failed to baptise them. Why did I do that? Because I was making this jar after working a full day on minimal sleep. Basically, I wasn't nearly as focused as I should be. I didn't even burn candles on the thing. I knew I was supposed to, and yet couldn't remember to do so when i started it. And I have a picture of the painter. Went out of my way for that. Even made a huge deal of taking the pic. I took it, and then announced to a co-worker that was watching me play with my phone "Hey, smile!" and then snapped his picture. I was being pretty obnoxious, yet it worked. However, never did anything with it. It just slipped my mind. Like grocery shopping without a list and forgetting to pick up half the stuff you were supposed to.

What I did do whilst waiting for a reply last night was I opened the jar and took the two boss cutouts out, washed them in running water, then set them in a dish and rinsed them off once more with florida water, all the while reciting psalm 23 and asking in the name of the Lord that they be protected. The rest of the vinegar jar is still under the sink, waiting.

Given what I just said, would disposing of this jar be done in one of the methods listed on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html or is this thing so utterly messed up that it's more or less sitting there as a smelly inert mess?
whistler

Unread postby Laila » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:24 pm

I've found it's helpful to really think out the spell, and then write every single little step out in an ordered bullet list. Also, put every ingredient and item needed in another list and assemble all of the stuff at least a day beforehand. The step-by-step list begins with divination to see if it's beneficial to do it, then protection, cleansing, then the spell in great detail, then proper disposing, cleansing, and more protection. If it's a really important or complicated spell, I will even do a full dress rehearsal beforehand and/or go through performing the entire spell in my mind, usually before bed in the days beforehand.
Laila

Unread postby whistler » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks Laila, that is something I had been telling myself i need to start doing. I will treat this as my wake-up call and get with the program.

As for this jar, what would be the verdict? I'm going to dispose of it in the river by my place. In spite of that, though, would you say that this spell is kaput? As in it was so flawed, there's nothing to it?
whistler

Unread postby MissMichaele » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm

whistler wrote:You know, to be perfectly honest, I don't think I did a single thing right with this vinegar jar. ... Because I was making this jar after working a full day on minimal sleep. Basically, I wasn't nearly as focused as I should be.

Do you work on Saturdays? If not, get plenty of sleep and redo the vinegar jar on that day.

I didn't even burn candles on the thing. I knew I was supposed to,

:? Really? I was taught to shake vinegar jars while cursing aloud.

What I did do whilst waiting for a reply last night was I opened the jar and took the two boss cutouts out, washed them in running water, then set them in a dish and rinsed them off once more with florida water, all the while reciting psalm 23 and asking in the name of the Lord that they be protected.

I think you just cleansed and blessed your enemy as well as your boss.

Given what I just said, would disposing of this jar be done in one of the methods listed on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html or is this thing so utterly messed up that it's more or less sitting there as a smelly inert mess?

Well, I suppose you could just "throw your work away" in the trash, since it's such a hairball anyway -- but I'd do it the ritual way, just in case.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby whistler » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm

MissMichaele wrote:You know, to be perfectly honest, I don't think I did a single thing right with this vinegar jar. ... Because I was making this jar after working a full day on minimal sleep. Basically, I wasn't nearly as focused as I should be.

Do you work on Saturdays? If not, get plenty of sleep and redo the vinegar jar on that day.

Gonna do it tomorrow, aye

I didn't even burn candles on the thing. I knew I was supposed to,

:? Really? I was taught to shake vinegar jars while cursing aloud.

Blah. Now I am really confused. I read you take a black candle, flip it upside-down and carve your enemy's name and a command than burn it on the lid after you shake it. If no candles are needed then, I won't employ them.

What I did do whilst waiting for a reply last night was I opened the jar and took the two boss cutouts out, washed them in running water, then set them in a dish and rinsed them off once more with florida water, all the while reciting psalm 23 and asking in the name of the Lord that they be protected.

I think you just cleansed and blessed your enemy as well as your boss.

I only pulled out the two boss dolls, cleansed them, saying their names specifically. I left the painter in the jar without uttering his name..

Well, I suppose you could just "throw your work away" in the trash, since it's such a hairball anyway -- but I'd do it the ritual way, just in case.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

I threw it over my left shoulder into the river last night. I will be giving it another go tomorrow.

Going back to what Laila said, I use blueprints all the time at work but rarely do I take that home with me.

Thank you for your help!
whistler

Re: Dishonest co-workers / favortism at work

Unread postby Kyra » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:51 am

There is a great thread on Boss Fix, in addition to any work you do against the co-workers.
Kyra

PostThis post was deleted on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:40 pm.

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread postby surhythms » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi Everyone

For the past 6 months I have been having a terrible time with a co-worker - she has gone to my boss and told him that I am being mean to her and started crying and using the victim mentality.I

generally get on with my boss and he tells me I am doing a great job. My boss hates any type of conflict and if this girl leaves it will make his job harder so he wants to keep her. However she makes my job and all my staffs job really difficult as she is inflexible,pushes jobs on to people and is quite rude and authorotative to everybody. She sends really rudes emails however my boss called me in to discuss my relationship with this girl and he wants the communication to be better. So I have agreed to have more meetings with her but now she is going around like a cheshire cat as if she has one some war!!

Anyway I really love my job and I think my life and the work lives of others would be so much easier if she wasnt around. I have been given some boss fix and I was told to spread it around her door and work area.

The problem is that she has her own office away from eveyrone else and it is opposite my bosses office. If I am caught spreading boss fix all over her door I dont think it will look very good so I was wondering if there are any spells out there that I can do that are simple and easy and I dont have to sprawl boss fix all around her door. I cant imagine what would happen if I was caught.

Any help would be greatly appreciated at this stage :) Cheers
surhythms

Re: Spells Against Manipulative Lying Co-Worker Who Contols Boss

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Hello, surhythms,

I am so sorry that you have to deal with this drama queen.

I have moved your post over to the appropriate thread with quite a few spell ideas for you.

Please look them over, I think you'll be pleased.

Good luck
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Expose a Lazy Co-Worker

Unread postby LibraGoddess » Fri May 15, 2015 4:15 am

Moderator/Admin: Please move to appropriate category

I've searched the forum but couldn't find a solution to my situation. What can I do to expose a lazy co-worker to her supervisor? She leaves for hours on end. She pushes her work onto others who have nothing to do with her "area of expertise". I believe I could work this one of two ways: influence her supervisor to really open their eyes and see she's incompetent or do some confusion work on the co-worker to expose her laziness and incompetence. How can I work this to spotlight the co-worker in a negative light?

TIA

ETA: I'm told her supervisor is somewhat aware of her lack of work ethics and that they have their eyes on her. She is moving into my area so I will have access to her work cubicle. Her supervisor is on another floor and I would look rather suspicious that area of the building.
LibraGoddess

Re: Expose a Lazy Co-Worker

Unread postby Shaunlaveau » Fri May 15, 2015 9:54 am

Hi, it sounds like her supervisor is suffering from a basic case of blindness. There is a lot of foolishness that happening behind his back and that is NOT ok at all. So since seeing is the big problem, I would suggest that you petition Saint Lucy to give him sight and have this woman's wrong brought to the light. It also sounds like you want to have her fired, and if that is true you can also sprinkle Hot Foot powder around her work space.
Shaunlaveau

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello, LibraGoddess ,

I have moved your query to the thread that deals with problems such as yours.

Please read the posts for ideas. If you have any questions afterwards, please don't hesitate to ask

Wishing you the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity

Unread postby HappyDays4u » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:19 pm

Hello,

I am looking for something to STOP my co-worker that is kissing ass to the CEO and he falls for the crap she feeds him. So I guess something like to separate the two? to cause friction, start disagreeing, him seeing that what she saids its not so and realize that shes full of crap. to stop being so nice and caring to her b/c he falls for everything she saids to him and he simply alwasy gives in. her sob stories and her drama and dilemmas. I want them to stop getting a long and just him getting frustrated with her.

In addition....I want him to start seeing ME in a different light to realize how REALLY worthy I am in the company. ( I dont kiss ass or make myself look good, I am very humble) so instead he sees her and put her on a pedestal and want it to STOP!!!

Thank you!!
HappyDays4u

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Hello, HappyDays4u ,

I would use the break up spell kit on the both of them. break up is not only for romantic partners, it's also for situations such as what you are describing:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

For your boss to see you in a different light, you would start out with a honey jar. An influence jar would be the best to influence him to see the good in you and your work:

www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappyDays4u » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:51 pm

Do i need to do anything as far as a cleansing or anything not to have anything bad on me? :)
THANK YOU!!
HappyDays4u

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:28 pm

Hello, HappyDays4u,

Yes, cleansing with hyssop for the negative work is always advised

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby HappyDays4u » Sat May 28, 2016 5:27 am

What if there are other bosses included. How do i handle? In addition she is trying to talk her way into getting a higher position. How can she be stopped all together? That would definitely be disaster. She needs to stay where she is currently at. No promotions, no betterment of any kind. She loves to talk her way and have people pitty her with her dilemnas and sob stories. Shes so exhausting. When shes there the vibes in their sucks..shes made my life a living hell there b/c of her manipulation. Help!
HappyDays4u

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat May 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Hello, HappyDays4u,

Again, you would use break up.

You might want to put them all in a vinegar jar...

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Slandering, manipulative coworker is making life hell

Unread postby Starlight927 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Hello all,

I'm new here and hoping to get some advice on options for my situation. I have been at my current job for almost three years and have never had a problem. Late last year, I got a new coworker to replace a woman who retired. Everything was going fine until I start noticing that she is getting closer with our direct manager, constantly in her office. This has become increasingly more pronounced and has snowballed to the point where the coworker has completely turned my manager and other coworkers against me. She sabotages my work, has made up false claims against me with HR, spread lies and rumors that I bully her, etc. To my dismay, the people that have known me so long actually believe her! I need this woman away from me and out of my job. I have tried hot-footing her, banishing with black candle, freezing her but nothing has helped. Please excuse if I've posted incorrectly. Any help would be so appreciated!
Starlight927

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Hello, Starlight927 ,

Please read the pages on this thread for spell ideas.

Also, in addition to the spells here, I would also like to recommend the Run Devil Run Spells:

www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

That particular freezer spell on that page is also vey good

Wishing you the best

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:54 pm

Hi
I am working with an extremely manipulative, dangerous co-worker
I have worked with this women for 16 years and she has done her best to strip my character so others will not find me appealing.

Example. She excludes me from conversation she address wirk colleagues in my department by name and always refers to The same person for anything to do with work in front of my supervisor which makes it look as if I do not know, some of the things I don't know, but some of The questions she asks are totally unnecessary but she mentions the name of The other colleague over and over.

Today was a breaking point she said I said something that I whole heartedly did not say she fabricated a complete lie in front of my fellow colleague and she knows she made it up I am in a position that I feel no one will believe me as I feel as though my character has been tarnished.

This women is gunning for me I believe she is jealous I have tried to complain in The past about her but it's got me nowhere infact it's made matters worse for me.

She should be retired but she won't go she wants to stay and make trouble.

In the past I have tried to hot foot her around her desk and on top of her desk on two different occassions and she made such a fuss about The mess around her desk she didn't know what it was she made a fuss, she does not miss a trick she watches everything and has an opinion on everything.

Some of The jobs in our department that she is supposed to do she does not touch them and will ring round to all The department's to make it appear as though she has done The work.

No one will confront her and put her in her place basically she is untouchable not even my supervisor will confront her and put her in her place.

I really have had enough I feel as though I should leave I know she does not want to leave until she is at least 65 she Is 60 at the moment I don't think I can indure 5 minutes much less 5 years.
whyvshould i be pushed out of my workplace.

Please help she is a demon and devil I need her to just go so I can get peace and that I can do my work and have a chance to have some kind of friendly working relationship with The rest of The people I work with.

I think because she is going she is trying to either push me out before she leaves or drag me down and bring me with her when she goes.

What can I do to get this women out, (apart from hot foot ) I want her to feel what I have felt times a 100 and go retire stop hanging around looking for trouble.

She is an extrenley jealous women she has no man, no kids no life basically but she will come in and sing that she's glad to be single but I doubt it.

Please serious help something needs to give.

Thanks.
Michelle12

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:57 pm

Hello, Michelle12 ,

Wow, that's not good!

have you considered crossing her?

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

That may be your last resort

If that doesn't work, then consider hiring a rootworker

Wishing you the best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Michelle12 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:10 am

Hi Miss Aida
No I haven't and I don't know much about crossing I will check out the link you sent me maybe that will help explain but it is pretty serious she is a seriously nasty peice of work I'm just like why me.

Thank you.
Michelle12

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling