Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Overcome Negative Uncooperative Untruthful Business Customers

GlamBrunette

Spells to Overcome Negative Uncooperative Untruthful Business Customers

Unread post by GlamBrunette » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:03 am

I work at a retail store . Occasionally customers will lie to get free gift cards, or to get a girl in trouble that one of their friends doesn't like. It happens..and today it happened to me. I was stunned.

Luckily my managers seemed to believe me and promised to do an investigation into it...I didnt get in serious trouble but now I am very worried. I desperately need my job and need to protect myself from such people- people who will lie just to get me in trouble for their own benefit.

Can anyone suggest a candle spell or mojo to protect myself from such customer and liars in general.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Overcome Negative Uncooperative Untruthful Business Customers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 am

I think you need constant protection since this is an on going situation. Work with Stop Gossip (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) to put an end to harmful rumours, back-biting, and slander and Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) to put up a powerful shield against gossiping co-workers.

Each of these are complete spellkits and includes candle spellwork and a mojo.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:22 pm

It's called FIERY Wall of Protection for a reason. All that cayenne and sulphur generates a lot of drama! Sometimes that's just what you need, but plain old Protection might be easier on your nerves. I like to work with the Psalms as well as good old herbs and candles and things. Good Psalms for your situation might be:
  • Psalms 7: To stop conspiracies, enemy pursuit, for court cases.
  • Psalms 14: To stop libel and slander from tarnishing the trust others have in you.
    Psalms 37: For protection against slander, gossip, lies, and evil-doers.
You can photocopy the psalm -- most copiers let you adjust the size of the copy, so you can print it small enough to use as a petition paper!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Rachel11

Unread post by Rachel11 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am

I am recruiter so my job is to find employees for different companies. One company is particular has been a pain for three years, from the work environments, to favoritisim, to not wanting to pay the employees more than $8.00 an hour for working long hours in a cold, wet food processing facility. In fact, they prefer for us to use immigrants because they will work for less since they are so desperate to get their lives in the US.

Most recently we placed a candidate at this facility who worked for a month and was released. They contacted her directly to work for them and by the contract we are supposed to receive a recruiting fee. I have spoken with the candidate and another whom they tried to hire around our backs so it's completely true. When our candidates mentioned my company, their manager (whom we work directly with) told them to don't worry about it. Well now that we are trying to recover this fee, they have given us the run around, aren't being truthful at all and are pulling at whatever they can so they don't have to pay.

Thank goodness our contract is coming to an end because they aren't worth it at all. However, I work on commission and that fee is part of that. What can I do to help get them to agree to pay it or even get more information to help my stance? It seems like the whole company has issues with respect and simply being nice.All I have are their names. Honestly, the commission isn't that great but what is bothersome is that they refuse to appreciate the work that I do, will point a finger and when proven wrong refuse to apologize.

Any ideas?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:46 am

Look into the Green Devil Pay Me spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 am

Hello,

I need to end a relationship with a client.

Last year i got to know this couple, he's a chiropractor and his girlfriend has major health issues. He suggested that we barter services. At that point I thought it was a good idea, as i had some back issues.

so i started seeing his girlfriend and he reciprocated with about 8 sessions or so. Now it has come to the point, where i don't want to treat his girlfriend anymore and i have not been in to get treated as i no longer need his services. In addition, i don't like this woman's energy, there is something about her that wigs me out. Last night we were at a party and right away this chiropractor started infringing on my good time to discuss his girlfriends medical issues, which he does at all these parties that i see him at - that was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I don't want to hurt this woman in ANY way. I want her to stop calling me for appointments and i don't want to see her any longer, nor do i wish to receive her long winded emails etc. It would be nice if i could just come out and tell them i no longer wish to see her, but i can't seem to bring myself to do that.

So on the way home i was thinking of a freezer spell to freeze her out of my life.....which is what brings me to this forum to ask the great minds for advice and suggestions. As stated before, i just want her to stop bothering, and i no longer want her in my office or her emailing me about all her medical issues. I want to end this relationship with them especially her.

Thank you for any advice.

Glaciers
Happy Earth Day to all

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:10 am

I was thinking the freezer spell too. I would freezer both of them out as if you freeze her out, he may still call you to set up appts, etc.

Another suggestion would be separation products. You would be ending the relationship on amicable terms, and that would be that.

If you wanted you could use influence, do as i say, commanding, controlling, or essence of bend over. Perhaps you may want to start with do as I say. and work your way up if they do not stop in these products.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html
www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
www.luckymojo.com/controlling.html
www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:50 am

Hi Starsinthesky7,

As usual, thanks for your brilliant advice. I had a few more thoughts if i could pick your grey matter some more.

Would i make separate name papers for each of them?
What would be the most effective command in this situation? "go away, stop calling me, be gone? any better suggestions? and i have all those oils you listed, i know oil and water don't mix but i was going to 5 spot the name paper with do as i say anyway. Do you suggest adding any hot pepper and poppy seeds to this brew as well?

Also, being that we attend 1-2 pot luck parties per month, i am bound to bump into them and i am not about to stop going to these parties just to avoid them....so i thought of maybe getting rid of them from these parties, after all i have been attending these parties way before them. I was thinking of using hot foot sachet banish them from these houses where the parties are held. I appreciate any advice.

Thank you,
Glaciers

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:09 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:If you wanted you could use ... essence of bend over.
I just want to say that Essence of Bend Over has an element of humiliation in it. If you can't bring yourself to confront this irritating client, is it that you're too tender-hearted to humiliate her? If so, Bend Over is not the optimal choice.
Glaciers wrote:Also, being that we attend 1-2 pot luck parties per month, i am bound to bump into them and i am not about to stop going to these parties just to avoid them....so i thought of maybe getting rid of them from these parties, after all i have been attending these parties way before them. I was thinking of using hot foot sachet banish them from these houses where the parties are held.
Again, this may be too harsh. Hot Foot has hot stuff in it and generates a lot of drama. Separation may be a better choice.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:50 am

Thank you Miss Michaele,

That was a great explanation of those formulas....thanks for the warning on the Hot Foot, i prefer drama free whenever possible.
I will just stick with the freezer spell for now....and yes unfortunately i am too tender- hearted, i need to get thicker skin.

Blessings

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:15 am

If you do not want to use essence of bend over then use one of the others that I listed. Also, banishing is another milder for of hot foot so you can use that if you feel you are tender-hearted.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

_PurplePisces_

Unread post by _PurplePisces_ » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Hello LM,
I was wondering are there any amulets from the Lucky Mojo store, that are good for warding off negative clients, or bringing in good ones? my wife is a beautician and is always getting weird, or mean clients who either don't tip well, complain, or are just plain wacko! and information would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Boldo is used to keep bad customers away. You could also pray to St. Martin de Porres, who is the patron saint of hairdressers and barbers, among his other attributes.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

_PurplePisces_

Unread post by _PurplePisces_ » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks so much Mama Micki!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”