• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Spells for Legal Complaint Against Employer Former Employer

Spells for Legal Complaint Against Employer Former Employer

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:12 am

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on here for a while. I tried all that was suggested to me (thank you all) regarding getting that job, but unfortunately it didn't work out. I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

So, here I am again.

I usually work two jobs. I lost both of them within four days of each other. The first one occurred when my company filed for Chapter 11 on a Monday and closed my location (not much I can do about that). The economy isn't the greatest right now.

On Thursday, I was called and told that the next day would be my last shift at my other job.

I am Mexican American and have 18 years' worth of experience working in restaurants. I was brought on board to this restaurant because the Thai owner wanted a "multi-cultural" staff. I am very professional, punctual, and work very hard. I'm not chewing gum, talking on my cell phone, and twisting my hair when I work. I love what I do. Every day is different.

On Wednesday evening my supervisor was told by our boss that he didn't want any "white" servers. He told her to hire more Thai people. She told him that he could fire me for any other reason than that. He said, "It's my restaurant. I'll do what I want." So she went downstairs, picked up my file and wrote down, in quotes what he had said. "Commander Snuggles no good. Hire more Thais." This was the only note in my file. I was then placed in the Termination section of the filing cabinet. I was then called the next day and told that my last shift would be on Friday. She told me what my boss had said and that she was very sorry that she had dragged me into this.

I went to the Human Relations Commission the next day and lodged a complaint against my employer. It is to be cross-filed with the EEOC.

While I was in the EEOC office I received a phone call from my supervisor. She told me not to come in because a food writer was coming in and the owner was flipping out because there were no Thais there to serve him. He told her to get a Thai server in "immediately," and I was told not to come in because it would make the situation much, much worse.

I was told that the EEOC paperwork would take about 21 days to file and be delivered.

The other day I received a phone call from my supervisor. She has since resigned but stops in every once in a while to "check up on things." They were up in arms saying that "Commander Snuggles is suing us." (When I was hired, I signed a basic 30 day termination for any reason contract. I know that discrimination is NOT one of those reasons.) They brought up the fact that I had signed that contract and NOW, all of a sudden, the owner is saying that some of his Thai friends "complained about me." This is news to me.

Now, I'm concerned that my file is going to be "doctored." (In my restaurant experience, when someone complains about you, you definitely hear about it. Your manager can comp them some food, buy them an appetizer, give them a gift card, etc. If the issue is serious enough for termination, you are usually called into the office, informed about the complaint, asked about the situation, and then terminated.) These people are so incredibly disorganized, they throw away schedules (who worked when), have no idea who worked what/how many hours in a week, and allow the mail to pile up for weeks at a time.

I filed for unemployment. It went through. They didn't contest it. One of the lines clearly states that I lost my job through no fault of my own because the owner wanted Thai servers.

I am guessing that the letter sat on the desk past the response date and, by the time, they got to it, it was too late. They have until the 15th to appeal the unemployment decision. I'm guessing that they have to. Not doing so is an admission of guilt on their part.

Now, I want to know where they're getting this lawsuit idea from. (They do have 2 white people working there. One is a hostess and the other is a seasoned bartender who's being "groomed" for management. I'm beginning to think that the bartender is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and coaching them on what they should do. He knows the reason I was let go, but, when push comes to shove, he'll side with whoever signs his paycheck. I'm also concerned that he's going to tell them that they HAVE to hire some white servers, so when the investigation actually starts, I look like I have no idea what I'm talking about.)

I called the EEOC, the paperwork is still in the pipeline and hasn't even been docketed. They've received no notice of my intentions. If they think that the shit's hit the fan now.....

Questions:

1) Okay, so what do I do about the bartender/owner/office manager?

* Freeze them?
* With what?
* Vinegar & Cayenne?
* Vinegar and black mustard seeds?
* Poppy seeds?
* Does the type of vinegar matter or can I use either Cider or white?
* How many times should I write their names on the piece of paper and should I cross them over each other?
* What color ink should I use?
* Make a witch's bottle and throw it into some running water?

2) I don't think that this is going to be a BIG $ case. I can't afford to retain a lawyer so it would have to be done on a contingency fee. I would like to get this over with NOW before the place is shut down. I have an appointment with a lawyer on Tuesday.

* Should I put him in a honey jar to sweeten him towards me and my case?

3) I've considered a cow's tongue (using the name of everyone that worked there) but think it might be a little late for that.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Commander Snuggles

Re: A Couple of Problems: Part 1

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Well, you did the right thing by going to the EEOC. I had a similar experience with a former job. Realize that the EEOC moves slow and this could take YEARS. I am not kidding.

I would put the names of all the people who are bothering you, the owner, the bartender, and office manager into a bottle. I would use photos is possible. I would write a each person's name on three different pieces of paper and write my name over them 9 times. I would put vinegar, black pepper, red pepper, black dog hair, cat dog hair, and 9 rusty nails into the bottle and shake well. You want all of these people to be at each others' throats. I would keep that bottle in my bathroom near my toilet bowl. I would start this work on the full moon and burn a black candle on the toilet of the bathroom dressed with any confusion time oil and shake the hell out of that bottle. I would recited Psalm 35 while I was shaking the bottle.

Also, keep yourself CLEAN! Wash daily with salt and at least once a weak bath in hyssop and recite Psalm 51. Walk through two white candles on your tub rubbed down with Fiery Wall of Protection oil and burn Fiery Wall of Protection incense. I would keep a St. Michael candle seven day glass enclosed candle burning through this entire process and I would dress it with Fiery Wall of Protection, Angelica, and John the Conqueror root.

Good luck!

Mary

P.S. I would keep a mojo with yarrow, John the Conquer, and Master Root on me too.
Literarylioness

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am

Thank you so much. Getting started now. I love Psalm 35. It's one of my favorites and has helped me through many rough spots.
Commander Snuggles

Unread postby spellyshelly » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 am

What Psalm do you recite when doing a vinegar jar on your ex and his girlfriend?
spellyshelly

Unread postby Commander Snuggles » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:06 pm

spellyshelly wrote:What Psalm do you recite when doing a vinegar jar on your ex and his girlfriend?

If people are giving me problems, Psalm 35 is my way to go but that's only if I was keeping the vinegar jar in the house.
If you want to break them up (and attract him back to you), I'm sorry I can't help you. It's been so long since I tried to break up a couple, I honestly can't remember which Psalms I used. I've used vinegar jars tossed in bodies of water to cause strife in the relationship(s). As I approached the water I would recite Psalm 23 and The Lord's Prayer over & over. I can't really give a reason for it. It just felt right. Afterwards I would now use Psalm 51 & a hyssop bath.
I've also used the black & white reversing action candle to put a stop to vicious rumors. The candles that are poured in glass tell you which Psalms to use.
Every situation is different, so what I would do may vary.
Commander Snuggles

Possibly Losing Unemployment

Unread postby LilCassandra » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:47 am

My husband was let go from his job by an absolutely horrible boss. This woman has been jealous of Jack's status for a while b/c, as a supervisor, the waiters preferred him to her. So she let him go by saying there had been multiple complaints by customers (actually, there were several compliments on record, but w/e). Anyway, we didn't contest it. She's a toxic person. He just signed up for unemployment.

Well, today, a random person calls in a sexual harrassment claim on my husband, saying she was a customer he sexually harrassed. She doesn't leave her name or contact information. She doesn't mention what day, even after being repeatedly asked, so no one can check the in-store cameras. She just accuses my husband and hangs up.

If this boss can say "oh, look, he sexually harassed a client!" my husband loses unemployment. This woman is vindictive enough to take that away from us, as well.

I need to neutralize this woman and bind her so she stops coming after my husband. I'm thinking Stop Gossip products or some kind of controlling product, but I'm just not sure. I also need something that protects his unemployment b/c we really need it right now, and I have no idea how to do that.

Advice would be great. Thanks in advance!
LilCassandra

Re: Possibly Losing Unemployment

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, I am not sure what state you live in. But on the mundane level if you the unemployment gets revoked you can appeal it, and you would have to appear before the panel kinda like a trial and so would the other person. If they do not show up your husband automatically gets unemployment.

For this, I would do a freezer jar with some poppy seeds, and red pepper. Along with a few sticks of licorice, or calamus. This will confuse, and freezer this person from being able to take away your husbands unemployment. She will be too confused to do so.

For more info go to the freezer link on the court case page http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Boss fix, and bend over work would be another avenue you might want to try as well. As for protection, you can do some protection work for that.

Make sure you cleanse your husband and do a road opener to get rid of the negativity and blocks surrounding him.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling