• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:20 am

Spells for Money Loan Line of Credit Equity Loan Approval

Spells for Money Loan Line of Credit Equity Loan Approval

Unread postby MUCHKIN0809 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:32 pm

HI I AM REALLY WANTING TO GET OUT OF DEBT AND I NEED A LOAN SO THAT I CAN PAY OFF MY DEBT AND HAVE JUST THE LOAN PAYMENT TO PAY BACK ... WHAT PRODUCTS CN I USE TO OBTAIN A LOAN
MUCHKIN0809

Re: NEED A FINANCIAL LOAN

Unread postby dakelias » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 pm

This really depend on your credit score...However, should your condition come from "enemis", you may pray psalm 41 along with 43 three times a day for three successive days together with a prayer that is appropriate with your circumstances, and your will perceive incredible things.
good luck
dakelias

Unread postby MUCHKIN0809 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 am

thank you
MUCHKIN0809

Unread postby dakelias » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 pm

you are welcome
dakelias

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:03 pm

Has anyone tried the reading dakelias suggested? Sounds like good advice...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mmcpower » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:33 pm

dakelias wrote:This really depend on your credit score...However, should your condition come from "enemis", you may pray psalm 41 along with 43 three times a day for three successive days together with a prayer that is appropriate with your circumstances, and your will perceive incredible things.
good luck

What do you mean by appropriate prayer?
mmcpower

tuition money

Unread postby amandine » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:14 pm

I want to lay powders in a 5 spot pattern in my room but which ones? I have LM's Attraction, Money Drawing, Wealthy Way. I also have a lot of oils. My most pressing need is to get money for school (thank God I got in!) and an apartment in a month. I'm also stuck in my love situation (another reason I need to move from my parent's house). I think on top of this I'll set a vigil light at the church because I don't have much money left for another order. Please help with positive suggestions.
amandine

Re: tuition money

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Hi amandine:

If you have a room where you are filling out student loan applications or apartment applications, like an office where your computer is, or even the kitchen table, you can lay the Attraction and Money Drawing powders in the 5 spot patterns there while stating your intent, then sit down and do the paperwork. I know that nowadays a *lot* of loan applications for school are done on the Internet instead of on paper (thank God; I always hated the paper FAFSA form :) ). If you do happen to fill out any paper applications for loans or grants or scholarships, before you send them in you can very lightly dust the paper with Attraction and Money Drawing powder (use a makeup brush) while saying something like "May my application be approved for all the money I desire to start school in a month, in Jesus name amen" or something like that. Speak from the heart. If you fill out forms or applications on the Internet, if you have Attraction oil or Money Drawing oil, you can very *lightly* dab the four corners of the monitor and the keyboard while making your petition that your application for financial aid or loans or whatever be granted.

If you go to apply for an apartment lease, you can dust your hands with Attraction powder before you fill out the lease application, so the powder gets on the form. That way, you're not standing in the leasing office dusting a paper while the broker stares at you weirdly :)

And make copies of all your applications! That's a bit of practical advice; believe me, keep copies of everything :) And congrats for getting into school!

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Do you do business in your room, such as a home-based business? That would bring the best results for dressing your room with those powders. But certainly do that to keep your living space open to receiving money. Use the powders to dress any business cards that you have, or other paperwork that might go out to potential employers/clients. Powder yourself with them when you go out job-hunting or where you might run into money-drawing circumstances.

Having some lights set for you is also a good idea. Use your oils to dress and burn your own candles as well, on a petition paper stating your specific needs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby amandine » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:27 pm

shoot..i already filled out my fafsa (online). the problem is that i'm returning to a university but need to take make up classes at a community college and probably can't get financial aid for that. i don't have a job or a business, and the computer isn't in my room. i'm doing a job search now but since i don't live in that city yet...^_^;;; I'll just do some cleansing and work my Attraction stuff for now.
amandine

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am

Cleansing and keeping up your candle work (clear petition, with the amount of money you need and the time frame) would be good. Dress your money before you spend it, etc. If you don't have bath crystals, you can maybe add a few drop of drawing oils, etc. into your bath water and use that.

I'm a freelancer and looking for work isn't easy, or I'm always counting on the opportunities to come to me. One thing that seems to work well is I dress myself with Love Me oil, plus Success or Van Van or Money Drawing (I suppose you have these). As Devi has noted before, Love Me oil can help draw general attention too - like the people you deal with will show you some extra 'loving', and increase your chance of getting business/work. I dress my name cards with Love Me powder too.
cabriellenil

Unread postby amandine » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:41 pm

Thanks! I have been wanting to get Love Me products for awhile now..of course I'm a bit tight on cash at the moment. I have Van Van and am using it a lot. Any suggestions for a vigil candle to be lit? I'm thinking Road Opener..

Already I have a relative (begrudgingly) helping me with some of the tuition due soonest! Now to rock up the apartment and rest of tuition..
amandine

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

It also helps to go to your financial aid officer to see what you could qualify for, that would be a good way to lay tricks and gain the sympathy of the advisor. FAFSA submits how much you can get through the school but ultimately, your school officers know of all the scholarships, loans, etc. that you can really get.

Maybe look me over, money drawing?
mommystwin27

APPROVAL OF LOAN FOR REAL ESTATE

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 am

Hi al,
I want to do a spell with fast results for a friend who made an offer on purchase of real estate. it is crucial for the loan to get approved.
I was thinking of doing a vigil candle prayert o St. Joseph and St. Jude. (eitehr have LM set or myself)
any other ideas?
thanks.
2010luckyme

Re: APPROVAL OF LOAN FOR REAL ESTATE

Unread postby chy clayton s » Mon May 10, 2010 10:34 am

I'd add in St Expedite.
chy clayton s

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Mon May 10, 2010 11:01 am

Is it ok to petition all 3 Saints at once on the same altar? I know St. Joseph helps with real etstae matters. I have been praying to St. Jude for many years and already established a relationship with him. St. Expedite I've only prayed to once but I would like to start building a relationship with him too.
should I use any other products in conjuction of petitioning Saints?
thanks.
2010luckyme

Unread postby chy clayton s » Mon May 10, 2010 11:07 am

chy clayton s

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Mon May 10, 2010 1:41 pm

St. Joseph, most definitely. I wouldn't risk it without him. Don't bother with Jude unless you are sure it's a "desperate situation". If you had MY credit rating, then, yes, go with Jude. :mrgreen: If you just need an extra nudge in hard lending atmosphere (and it is), go with St. Peter, who keeps the keys to the treasury.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Great suggestion cognitivedissonance...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby 2010luckyme » Mon May 10, 2010 2:40 pm

haha you're funny cognitivedissonance. Yes, i'll definitely petition St. Joseph. in this economy getting loan approved is kinda desparate situation I guess so St. Jude is needed too and besides St. Jude always comes through or me.
thanks guys.
2010luckyme

Need help with student loan situation

Unread postby MisFortuneTeller » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:44 am

Dh applied for a forbearance but was denied (he makes just over the max). He's going to call back and see if there is something that can be worked out (reduced payments or something) since we just can't afford what they're asking.

What can I do to help bend things our way?
MisFortuneTeller

Re: Need help with student loan situation

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:39 am

Well, those companies are actually pretty accommodating. All the ones I've dealt with are more than happy to provide a reduced payment plan. Those plans are usually over a 3 year period. They will either make a significantly reduced payment that lasts 3 years, and then goes up after that to a new adjusted rate (which is usually a bit higher than what you were originally paying); or they will provide you a drastically reduced rate for the 1st year, it will increase slightly the 2nd, and again the 3rd, and after that will go up to slightly more than your original payment. In my experience they don't even ask any questions, you just request a reduced rate, and then they will give you in the info on the reduced payment plan that they offer.

However, you can certainly burn some Boss Fix candles on the loan company for a few days before calling. You could also make a name paper with your husband and the company together, add some honey and some liquorice and 5-finger grass into it, and then place that under the candles.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:51 am

Here is the link to the Boss Fix Vigil candle (http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-boss-fix.html) that Devi recommended
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:36 pm

You may also want to get a sweet jar going with the ingredients stated by Devi Spring.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Convincing to co-sign

Unread postby celine_celeste » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 pm

I'm trying to get an apartment in a different area so that I can move to a place where I am happy. Well, I will need a cosigner for an apt.
I haven't been at my job long enough and my credit score is low because I don't have enough revolving credit. I have been working on my credit but I will need a co-signer still. Yeah, I know, who wants to co-sign for anyone these days?! My boyfriend's brother co-signed for his last apt but his parents don't want his brother to help out this time around, and he's loyal to his parents. I know someone who may co-sign for me and has offered in the past without me asking, but now she's like why don't you just live with me instead? How can I convince my friend or my boyfriend's brother to co-sign? We are responsible, we pay our bills, we just need a little help. Honey jar? Already doing that. Any other suggestions? I will be talking to my friend about co-signing and I need to do everything that I can before asking.
celine_celeste

Re: Convincing to co-sign

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:14 am

I would get a compelling candle. I would get a purple candle, along with some five finger grass with some compelling oil. If you are working on two different people then you will have to get two different candles. Then make a name paper for each candle. Write one name 9 times, and cross it with the command "cosign for my apt" 9 times. Fold it towards you turn it to the right one time, and fold it towards you again. Do the same for the other person. Write their name from base to wick going up the purple candle, and the command "cosign for my apt" going from base to wick as well. Dress the candle and stick the petition under the candle. I would say something like " I compel you Jamie Brooks to cosign for an apt for me.

Now if you want to be more forceful you can substitute the compelling oil for controlling, commanding, do as I say. or essence of bend over.

On the flip side, I would always get the business card and/or name or company name of the apts you are interested in and put them in a honey jar. i would put five finger grass, licorice, and some calamus in there, and burn a compelling candle on top. You want to compel them to give you an apt. You could light a van van candle as well to change the bad luck to good.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby celine_celeste » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:49 am

Thank you so much starsinthesky7....you are good! I have the majority of items that you listed and will order the rest.
I know this has been asked in other posts but I want to make sure, does a person's handwriting on a note count as a personal concern?
I have the signature of one of the persons that I would like to co-sign and was wondering if I should include that into it all, I guess the honey jar part?
celine_celeste

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:36 am

Yes that is a personal concern. You can work that with a photo of the person to build a stronger link to the person. You can either fold the signature into the name paper, or you can put it into the honey jar.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby celine_celeste » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:45 pm

I started a honey jar before my original question post and yesterday one of the people I wanted to co-sign agreed to co-sign for me.
That's great news!
Now I need to be able to obtain the specific apartment that I want. The price is good, the location is good.
So, Starsinthesky7, I will follow the other advice that you have for that part of compelling the apartment place to approve me for an apt.
Any other suggestions to get this apartment?
celine_celeste

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:09 pm

Great job. Well you can do the same honey jar for the apartment.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Honey Jar for line of credit application?

Unread postby queen2be » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:33 am

I have applied for a home equity line of credit as it would easily remove all financial issues from my life and give me a shot at freedom. I hesitated for a while because I love all the equity I have in my house, but I HATE the debt that is keeping me in a bad situation. This would change me from paying average 15-18% interest to 4% and I can prepay that debt then without penalty. (I say all this to show that while I am asking about magic and trusting in the conjure, I am also acting on the physical plane and doing my homework all the way around. I imagine that magic, like chance, favors the prepared. ;) )

So I have a prayer card for St Joseph set up, along with a vigil candle with an image of him on it. I have LM Crown of Success oil and incense, I have Attraction Oil, Wisdom, lots of oils and sachets and incense, including Master Key. I want to make a Honey Jar right away as the application is already pending, so I don't have time to wait for a shipment of St Joseph supplies for this particular situation. I also have skull candles and figural candles. I'm definitely thinking of Five Finger Grass in this situation (incense and sachet), but also the basil in my garden is abundant and healthy, so I thought of adding it with cinnamon chips. Other recommendations? I have Blue Flag, Barberry, lots of herbs.

Thanks!
queen2be

Re: Honey Jar for line of credit application?

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Id add the name of the bank or person writing the loan or the banker you are using to the jar to sweeten them to you. Powders tend to get eh when mixed with honey, Ill add a drop of oil before I make the jar and rub it around the glass.
j82

Spells for Business Loan Approval

Unread postby Sasha33 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:35 am

Hello, I want to start a business and apply for a business loan, what is the best approach to getting my loan successfully approved? I do have some debt as well. Also what would be the best way to effectively remove any obstacles in my way.

I would be grateful for your advice.

Many Thanks. :D
Sasha33

Re: Business Loan Approval

Unread postby Papa Newt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:52 am

I have had luck carrying Alfalfa, Five Finger Grass, and Cinnamon Chips carried in a Red Flannel Bag -- a green flannel bag could be used as well. The bag is fed with some Money Drawing Oil and prayed over.

One can also dress themselves with some Crown of Success. I have also anointed my hands with a little Pay Me Oil since there is always the ritual of shaking hands before business. Hope that gives you some ideas.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Re: Business Loan Approval

Unread postby Sasha33 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks for your response, it was very helpful.
Sasha33

Spells to Get a Bank to Grant a Loan

Unread postby selvs » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:42 am

could any one help me with a spell for getting a successful reply from the bank. I applied for a loan to start a biz but no reply, has been 4 months.

thank you :P
selvs

Re: Spells for Money Loan Line of Credit Equity Loan Approval

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Hello, selvs ,

Welcome to the forum!

If you get a chance (and would like to) please introduce yourself on the introduction thread so that we can all meet you!

There's plenty of ideas on this thread. Please read through them. They include herbs, honey jars, praying to St Expedite and much more

I hope this helps

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Wealthy Way Oil Questions and Answers

Unread postby mmachix » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:26 pm

I'm coming into some money. I want to buy a business but it's just enough to start small. What can I use to I can get apptoved from a franchise and bring the money in?
mmachix

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello, mmachix ,

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the correct subforum

There are many spell ideas on this thread that are right in line with your query!

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Help fixing somebodys credit score

Unread postby misslady123 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:31 pm

Hello. I had a loan and a credit card in my moms name. I fell under hard times snd made a few late payments on each. I've since paid them off but her credit score dropped 200 points. Of course I can do money spells, etc., but is there anything that I can do to specifically help fix her credit? Thank you!
misslady123

Re: Help fixing somebodys credit score

Unread postby Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:30 am

Hi misslady123,

I would use the Crown of Success product line to help with this situation.

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist
Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:07 am

Thanks a bunch! I will give this a try.
misslady123

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:42 am

I'm in quite a money bind and need to ask my Aunt for a loan. What can I do before I ask to convince her to help me? I was thinking of getting a skull candle to influence her.

She's afraid of going down this road with me because she gave me a loan in the past that I haven't paid back fully because my mom (her sister) got very sick and all my extra money went towards her care. Since she didn't help at all with my mom (they were estranged), I'm hoping that she'll consider this when I ask. She did pay for all of my mom's funeral expenses, which was very appreciated, but I need more help recovering from all of the associated expenses from my mom's illness.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:46 pm

I just started a honey jar on my aunt but I know those take time to work.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:18 pm

Hi littlewing,

I would suggest a white skull dressed in Compelling oil. Work it while she is sleeping and fill her ears with your plea for help.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-compelling.html

Separately, you may want to work Prosperity on yourself, to help improve your financial situation so you won't need to ask anyone for money in the future.

http://www.luckymojo.com/prosperity.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:08 am

Thanks Athena. I know I need to make better financial choices and focus my conjure on prosperity. What I'm doing doesn't seem to be working, but maybe it is just taking time to manifest.

Miss Aida swears by Bayberry candles and I've been meaning to get some.
littlewing

Unread postby Miss Athena » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi littlewing,

Yes! Bayberry candles will do nicely for finances. Plus, they smell great!

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-bayberry.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling