• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:21 am

Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

Spells for Success in Sales and Marketing

Unread postby lovebird » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:32 am

Hi,
I just moved to a new city and finally got a job after so long being out of work it took me to move somewhere else for this to happen I've been here a week and landed a job but lived in my other state for years with no luck. The job is one that I think Im not that good at which is Phone sales. Being that the ecomony is the way it is I won't turn down any work being that I don't have an income at all. Now what candle or spell can I do that will make me the best of the best at doing this job for this marketing company so i can move up quickly & make the most money that I can and don't lose this job.

Thank you,
Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Re: Increasing Business Skills and Success

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Hi Mzcee,

I like the Lucky Mojo Crown Of Success Spell Kit and all of the Crown of Success formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

I would get the spell kit and I would also recommend getting Money Drawing oil, Money Stay with Me oil, Red Fast Luck oil, and Attraction oil.

You can use the money drawing and attraction oils to anoint the mojo bag (which comes in the Crown of Success spell kit) along with the Crown of Success oil that you would receive in that kit. You can also use all three oils to (lightly) anoint your phone/computer as I assume those are the two vehicles by which you will be making money. I like Red Fast Luck oil because it brings you luck in a hurry and I suggest Money Stay with Me oil because you can anoint your incoming cash with it and hold on it longer.

As far as herbs go, Deer's Tongue has a reputation for helping an individual become more articulate (and persuasive) in their speech, it is one of the ingredients in all of the Crown of Success formulas.

If the spell kit seems to advanced to begin with, then get yourself a Crown of Success vigil light. They will bless and dress it for you at Lucky Mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#vigil

Good luck to you,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby snake » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:11 pm

I use Attraction and Master Key oils on my business candles and it seems to work well for me.
snake

Unread postby Lukianos » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:41 pm

Don't forget the ever-popular Steady Work if you are concerned about keeping the job itself. Carrying gravel root and blessed salt in one's pockets works for both getting and keeping a job. But do use these in conjunction with Prosperity / Attraction / Crown of Success!
Lukianos

Unread postby lovebird » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:57 am

Hi,
I did have the crown of success vigil candle burned for me and my reading was very good. The fact of the matter is I left the job before I guess the candle could take effect. reason being they said I wasn't aggressive enough they were yelling at me about getting leads before a certain time and it was causing me to have panic attacks. Now I would like to know will the candle still work for any other jobs or shall I buy another. I did just receive a attraction & luck budda vigil candle, some fast luck oil crown of success oil and money drawing sachet powder. I asked in my petitions what i want under both candles, as far as job, money, friends a good man. I had a stay with me candle burned awhile ago for my husband that lives in another state. Well the reading was good and he say he loves me soooo much and want to be with me I can't get him to come to the state where I live. I did move close but it is always some exxcuse for him not being able to get here at this time. I feel that he is playing games and that I should just move on but it is very hard he says he isnt seeing anyone but being that we have trust issues I cant believe him, besides he is in another state so how would I know what is true or not with him.

Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Unread postby Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:12 am

mzcee wrote:Hi,
I did have the crown of success vigil candle burned for me and my reading was very good. The fact of the matter is I left the job before I guess the candle could take effect. reason being they said I wasn't aggressive enough they were yelling at me about getting leads before a certain time and it was causing me to have panic attacks. Now I would like to know will the candle still work for any other jobs or shall I buy another. I did just receive a attraction & luck budda vigil candle, some fast luck oil crown of success oil and money drawing sachet powder. I asked in my petitions what i want under both candles, as far as job, money, friends a good man. I had a stay with me candle burned awhile ago for my husband that lives in another state. Well the reading was good and he say he loves me soooo much and want to be with me I can't get him to come to the state where I live. I did move close but it is always some exxcuse for him not being able to get here at this time. I feel that he is playing games and that I should just move on but it is very hard he says he isnt seeing anyone but being that we have trust issues I cant believe him, besides he is in another state so how would I know what is true or not with him.

Mzcee

Hi Mzcee,
I use one vigil light per request if I am making a specific request. If I am making a general request (may I have success in all of my endeavors) then that is a general candle being burned for my general benefit.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovebird » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:02 am

Hi Bri,
Ok that is what I will d next time because I will be buying plenty more candle and other products from LM.

Thanks,
Mzcee
Lovebird
lovebird

Fundraising help

Unread postby LaReina » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 pm

I was recently given permission by an international HIV/AIDS charity organization to hold a fundraising event.
I was planning on putting on a benefit concert, and i was wondering if anybody knows what any kind of success spells. I would love for this fundraiser to be a big hit, so i could use all the help i can take.

thanks people!
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Re: Fundraising help

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:17 pm

I would do a road opener, crown of success, and even an attraction spell or even a money draw spell to draw people and money to the charity.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Money Drawing to make the big bucks and Attraction to pull people in.
Turnsteel

Unread postby MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:26 am

LaReina wrote:I was recently given permission by an international HIV/AIDS charity organization to hold a fundraising event.
I was planning on putting on a benefit concert, and i was wondering if anybody knows what any kind of success spells. I would love for this fundraiser to be a big hit, so i could use all the help i can take.

thanks people!

hey basically whats already been mentioned! Just wanted to say goodluck!!! :D
MaJiG_GarDen

Obtaining High Commission Sales for Work

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Hey everyone, I wanted to know what can I do to obtain daily high commission sales for work. The products I have on hand is money drawing oil and wealthy way insence. I normally use them for candle burning but I want to use them differently since Im out in the field now.

Thanx in advance
vinavin21

Re: Obtaining High Commission Sales for Work

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:00 pm

If you are selling physical merchandise you can dust it with a blend of attraction, money drawing, and look me over sachet powders. Look me over gets customer's attention, attraction keeps it, and money drawing closes the deal. You can also have vigil lights set for your success and high-earning performance by Missionary Independent Spiritual Church or any of the professional root workers that offer the service at the Association for Independent Readers and Rootworkers.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:35 am

Money drawing oil smells good enough to wear, so while you wait to order another product, or if you can't afford it right now, why not dab a little on your wrists each morning? The scent will remain while you're working, putting you in the mindset to do well and enticing customers to give you lots of cash.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 am

I know this is out of the ordinary but my sister is curious. Can you use the same products for strippers lol? So that they can receive big tips from the customers.
vinavin21

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 am

I'd think so, and definitely use cleo may to draw money from men. She can smoke herself with the incense or dust her body with powder (from toe to head) too.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 pm

vinavin21 wrote:I know this is out of the ordinary but my sister is curious. Can you use the same products for strippers lol? So that they can receive big tips from the customers.

Absolutely.
Look me Over is great for Strippers as is Cleo May, so is Jezebel Root.
And, if she works in a somewhat dangerous area, add some protection formula to the mix.

Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanx Bri and cabriellenil. So she can mix the cleo may with look me over sachet powders? Does jezebel root come in a sachet powder?
vinavin21

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Thanx Bri and cabriellenil. So she can mix the cleo may with look me over sachet powders? Does jezebel root come in a sachet powder?
vinavin21

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:57 pm

vinavin21

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:02 pm

vinavin21 wrote:Thanx Bri and cabriellenil. So she can mix the cleo may with look me over sachet powders? Does jezebel root come in a sachet powder?

There is a Jezebel Sachet powder. Getting a hole Jezebel root would also be good.
Turnsteel

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm sorry it kept resending the same statement. These blackberries I tell you. With the jezebell root she can just tote that around in her lilttle money bag? Thanx HailDiscordia
vinavin21

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm

vinavin21 wrote:I'm sorry it kept resending the same statement. These blackberries I tell you. With the jezebell root she can just tote that around in her lilttle money bag? Thanx HailDiscordia

That would be very good, but have her anoint it with her sexual fluids everyday for a week first then start carrying it and refreshing the root occasionally.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Astrophel » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:32 pm

I work as a professional fundraiser, and two products far exceed the others for me: a bayberry candle, and essence of bend over.

The first day I burned the candle, someone who already gave regular donations tipped me personally a hundred dollar bill. (!) I made plenty of money that week too.

Bend Over makes practically ANYONE bite. Just smooth-talk, tell them about how great the product is and they will automatically agree with you. What's better, if they go for it they almost never haggle over price, no matter how much you ask for. I dress my contribution forms with this, but adapt it for your circumstances - anoint the product or whatever. Also, you can dab some of the essential oil on your fingers so that your target "plays into your hands" from that first friendly handshake!

I speak from the experience of using this for my success every day. I consistently make triple the office average and have my coworkers accusing me of "possessing people" and asking if I sold my soul. Lol.
Astrophel

Unread postby vinavin21 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Astrophel wrote:I work as a professional fundraiser, and two products far exceed the others for me: a bayberry candle, and essence of bend over.

The first day I burned the candle, someone who already gave regular donations tipped me personally a hundred dollar bill. (!) I made plenty of money that week too.

Bend Over makes practically ANYONE bite. Just smooth-talk, tell them about how great the product is and they will automatically agree with you. What's better, if they go for it they almost never haggle over price, no matter how much you ask for. I dress my contribution forms with this, but adapt it for your circumstances - anoint the product or whatever. Also, you can dab some of the essential oil on your fingers so that your target "plays into your hands" from that first friendly handshake!

I speak from the experience of using this for my success every day. I consistently make triple the office average and have my coworkers accusing me of "possessing people" and asking if I sold my soul. Lol.

How did you use the bayberry candle? Did you just burn it or what did you do to it?
vinavin21

slow sales

Unread postby josdos » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:45 am

Im in a bit of a rut at work. sales have gotten pretty bad for me in the past few weeks and I need help on what I could possibly do to improve things. Is there anything I can start doing now before I order and receive whatever products I need? Thanks all!
josdos

Re: slow sales

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:05 am

Well, getting reading will help you determine exactly what is going on, and what products to use for your unique case.

Off the cuff, I would say do some road opening on yourself and place of business, and then do some Attraction + Prosperity work for new customers. Maybe throw in a bit of Jezebel oil into the mix for the intent of finding customers with money to burn, and who find your services desireable.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby josdos » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:02 am

Thank you Devi!
josdos

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:12 am

Clean your premises with Chinese Wash, then use Attraction, Money Drawing, and Prosperity bath crystals to make a wash to attract customers.

If you hand out business cards, dust them with Attraction, Money Drawing, and Prosperity sachet powders as you recite the 23rd Psalm.

Dress and fix a Lodestone with Magnetic Sand for your cash box.

Next time you order, ask for the "Money Drawing Flyer" and the "How to Use LM Products Flyer" -- they are free with orders and will give you many good ideas.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby josdos » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:56 am

I will be placing my order in the next few days. Thank you so much for your suggestions!
josdos

Unread postby Moxy » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanks for asking this Josdos, and thanks for the info Cat!

For the lodestone, and magnetic sand, I work with other people who also handle the cash box, would this still be okay to leave there? Or should I take it out when I leave for the night, and place back in when I am at work again?
Thank you St. Martha!
Moxy

Need tips to get appointments w/ biz owners, cold call, etc.

Unread postby cougar » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 pm

Hello my people, new here, and first time posting, so please bear with me, cuz I have a few issues to throw out, so sorry in advance! I would appreciate ANY type of advice, I've research and saw some ideas, they are all great, but was looking for someone with my situation, and couldn't find one, so I really hope you can help me.

I'm a single mom with no job right now (am looking at one job i've interviewed for, but that's a diff topic) but I am looking for an immediate income for now.

BTW, I love this forum, soo addicted, I'm here for hours :geek:

I also will be getting my reading with Dr. Kioni tomorrow, can't wait, so I'm also going to see what to do from there.

Either way, I will be doing a Chinese Wash cleaning and a cleansing bath, before I do anything.
Okay sorry to ramble off, here are my questions:

I am training to become an Energy Advisor for an Energy Deregulation company, which offers discount energy rates to medium-large commercial businesses. This is a free service BTW, and it saves them money, no changes of service or habit, so its a no brainer, but I need to visit biz owners and get their utility statements. I'm going to print up flyers and biz cards, and then put them in their doorsteps and for them to look it over and call me in for an appointment IMMEDIATELY to get an analysis done for them.

Also I'm going to cold call (not particuarly articulate, maybe a deer tongue I've heard about would help also??) and try to get the biz owner to set up an appointment over the phone, and the end result for them to sign up once I bring them back the analysis in 48 hours.

I forgot to mention that I tend to get nervous face to face, is the courage oil okay to use as well?

I am also thinking of getting a mojo bag to keep bringing in appointments, and eventually sales. NJ bizowners are quite fickle, that's why I also need something to build confidence to face them, and to give me their business!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for any advice, you guys soo rock!! ;) ;) P.S. Told ya it was a long one!! :oops:
cougar

Re: Need tips to get appointments w/ biz owners, cold call, etc.

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 am

The mojo could cover most of your questions. Instead of a standard formula, though, get a custom bag for your success that includes eloquence and courage ingredients, as they would also support your success.

The flyers and business cards are prime candidates for dressing with one or more powders. Look at the range of LM powders and pick one or a few that apply to your situation. Candle-work is another option if you have a space for it or want someone to do it for you.

Another approach is a honey jar targeted toward "potential clients" or the like, with appropriate money drawing and success ingredients.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Re: Need tips to get appointments w/ biz owners, cold call, etc.

Unread postby cougar » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Sweet! Thank you so much, J Simulcik, greatly appreciated! This is just what I'm talking about!
cougar

Need Sponsors For Charity (Help)

Unread postby vinavin21 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Hey everybody,

Im a sponsorship coordinator and I need sponsors for an upcoming event. What would be the best way to get them to send money for the event without a question. I do a lot of contact through email. Mind you the event is in 2 weeks HELPPPPPPPP....... Thanx a bunch

Happy Hoodooing :D
vinavin21

Re: Need Sponsors For Charity (Help)

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 pm

A sweetening conjure like a honey jar aimed at attracting generous sponsors may help acheive what you seek. It's a gentle conjure and would work to bring about the generous and caring nature in your sponsors/donors.

Allspice and Alfafa are just two of the herbs that you can work with in a conjure like this. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

sales job: keep appointments and closing sales on each one?

Unread postby cougar » Mon May 10, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi all,

I currently will be starting a new sales job, see how this will go, hopefully sucessful ;) The sales job involve selling organic meats and vegetables, which are great products, and they will provide pre-set appointments, which helps a lot. (i believe we will also give them a free sample) The thing is I would love to make sure not only will they NOT cancle or do a no/show, but they will also buy from me, closing the sales, and even nicer a big order. So what best plan of action so I go with? I currently have: Attraction, prosperity, pay me and money drawing powders(smells so good); money drawing, Influence and prosperity oils; green, red, and white glass candles (unfixed)and i have Wintergreen incense. i will also be doing the Crown of Sucess kit this week during the waxing moon. I will be provided the menus and the order sheets, so basically I want the appointments to be there when i arrive, and close the sales, big or small order. Can u please help a girl out, as always you guys come through!! Big Thanks!! ;)
cougar

Re: sales job: keep appointments and closing sales on each one?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm

You have a nice collection...starting with the crown of success spellkit which btw has everything you need for success included...you can dress the order sheets with attraction and money drawing and pay me sachet powders (very lightly).
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: sales job: keep appointments and closing sales on each one?

Unread postby cougar » Mon May 10, 2010 4:46 pm

Thank you jwmcclin!! I've figure I should have a good start. Forgot to add that i'll probably get nervous doing the presentations, so what would you or anyone suggest i can have to be articulate and confident at each presentation? i think i've read somewhere about Deer's Tongue, but that is for love matters, or not just that I believe i have that too. Thanks again!!!
cougar

Oils/spells/candles to help friend win big business deal

Unread postby lunachk » Sun May 16, 2010 6:23 am

Hi,

I posted this somewhere the other day, but I can't find it anywhere & "view my posts" comes up with nothing, so I'm sorry if you've seen this before, but I can't find it.

My friend is a heavy equipment operator (bulldozers, etc). He does very big commercial jobs. His business was doing very well for a while, but now he's been losing every bid lately, even after dropping his prices on the bids several times.

Now he's come to me for help & asked me if I could burn some candles for him. Unfortunately, I didn't know of any spells that could help him (I'm brand new to this), so I kind of made one up using a green candle, some Drawing Oil, and placed a business receipt w/the company name on it underneath, but it hasn't helped.

Would you have some suggestions for me to help him? He has a HUGE bid coming up this week. The largest job he's ever had if he gets it ($1.2 million). In a way, I can't help but wonder if I MAY have had even a tiny bit to do with him even GETTING to bid this job. Now what I need to know is what to do to ensure he wins this bid.

Please help! Money's been VERY tight & he's promised to throw me a little cash if he wins the bid.

Thank you!
lunachk

Re: Oils/spells/candles to help friend win big business deal

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 16, 2010 7:33 am

He should start with a good cleansing of his place and his place of business, because it sounds like he may be dealing with some crossed conditions. So get him to cleanse the hell out of everything with Chinese Wash. He should also take a few cleansing baths himself - Uncrossing or 13-Herb would be ideal choices. An Uncrossing candle burning during this time would be nice.

Then so some Road Opening work - so a couple of RO baths with a RO vigil dressed for him would be good.

Next move into drawing work. A good combo would be using the Money Drawing or Attraction Kit followed with the Steady Work kits to help bring in clients and then keep the money rolling in once it's started to appear.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

need client to say yes to my proposal

Unread postby nena1974 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:11 am

I have a client that is looking over a proposal i wrote for them this weeknd, they are making their decision by monday. This contract means a really hefty bonus for me and I desperately need it right now. I'm wondering what I can use, i dont have much handy, but i do have commanding, money drawing, king solomon, attraction and a signature from the client. can anyone suggest anything i may be able to do over the weekend as they make their final decision?
nena1974

Re: need client to say yes to my proposal

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:12 am

Well, you really should have begun working on this person the moment you knew you would be relying on them to accept your proposal. Did you at least dress the proposal before giving it to them?
Most conjure takes a little while to take hold and work. Your best bet is to do a divination to see if St. Expedite will accept your case and aid you, as he works in time-crunch situations. Still, 3 days is pushing it, but he has been known to work in that little span of time. In the meantime, I would burn Commanding candles on the client's name/sig/pic. Pray several times daily, as well.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nena1974 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:28 am

oh, Devi, this was a last minute thing. I just presented it this morning when they came into my office, so they seemed interested but said they needed the weekend to talk it over. so unfortunately I didnt have any time to prepare.
nena1974

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:59 am

Rule of thumb nena1974 ...dress everything...you will get to this level soon 'cause situations make it necessary.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Commission Only Job Please Help!!

Unread postby vinavin21 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Hello to all,

I started a new job but its commission only. I have to secure sponsors for events and I would really want them to choose the 6 month program when they are being contacted because that is where the BIG money is. I have one client that is up in the air and I want to close that deal as soon as possible. What can I do so that I am securing them on a daily basis even though I'm not required to go into work everyday ( I can work from home ;) ) . Also, i have an issue with burning candles due to me living with my boyfriend.

Thanks in advance
vinavin21

Re: Commission Only Job Please Help!!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 pm

You discussed this last year vinavin21...obtaining-high-commission-sales-for-work-t2772.html#p14347

The only addition would be to add Fast Luck, oil or sachet or petition St. Expedite.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby vinavin21 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

yes but at the time that was just for a fundraiser this is a my official job now. also my question really wasn't answered because then it geared toward my sister and her making money while stripping. So yes I did re-post because I would like the focus on myself ;) Thanx
vinavin21

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:36 pm

I did a job like that but it was for timeshares. I personally quit because there was to many rule changes, but for you I would maybe try a mojo bag of some sort. Maybe look at the different candles that are on the LM site and see which one would better suit your situation and maybe burn one to send some energy to the universe. :mrgreen:

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17

Sales Job.

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 pm

What combination of products would be useful to be successful in sales? Crown of Success would be obvious, but would something like Pay Me be added to that?
Miss_Liz

Re: Sales Job.

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 pm

To be a successful Salesman I'd definatly use a combination of Money Drawing, Crown of Success, and Attraction. Crown of Success may have Deer's Tongue in it (I believe) and so would help with eloquence in sales, Money Drawing would help bring you customers willing to pay, and Attraction would get customers to be focused on what you say, make them attracted to you.

You might consider making yourself a honey jar to draw sweet and willing customers.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss_Liz » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 pm

It's a semi-door to door sales job. It's not cold selling, it's for a cable company and we sell existing customers cheaper packages and somehow that can be difficult. So, they don't come to me, I have to catch their attention on their door step.
Miss_Liz

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:05 am

I second ConjureMan's trio of oils -- Attraction is really powerful at drawing attention to you and your sales pitch.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:09 pm

Hey there Ellis19! A great thing to do for selling is to annoint your throat with LM Crown of Success. Anything involving speech: Sales, Radio, Presentaions. Just a suggestion. I do this too ;)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 pm

I have added Love Me too which has shown great results.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help with selling business

Unread postby rpir09 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am

Hello everybody,
I need your guidance and help.
I want to help my ex husband with his car selling business.
Actually we have estimated that he should sell over 60 new cars and 60 second hand in order to get profit.
I have ordered a praying candle at L.M. and cast the ammonia spell.
Which spell kit is the most proper?
Which saints can help? Is there any drawback if we are Orthodox Cristians?
Any other suggestions regarding spells or practitioners will be appreciated. Thanks in advance
rpir09

Re: Help with selling business

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 am

Hi there,
I am not sure if you are wanting to sell the business or help your husband sell cars. Either way, I would recommend the Money Drawing Spell kit, you could also work with Fast Luck if this needs to happen in a hurry.
You can work with Saints and Angels if you are Orthodox and comfortable petitioning them. When I work for Catholic or Orthodox clients I will always include an individual's patron or name Saint in the petition and for your case I would recommend that you also work with St. Martin Caballero/Saint Martin of Tours.
For more on Saints please see:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... rch_Saints

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: Help with selling business

Unread postby rpir09 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:05 am

Sell more cars not sell the company, if this is not clear.
Thanks Bri
rpir09

How to Encourage an Important Sale?

Unread postby MerryMe » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:28 pm

My husband and I are trying to sell a business. We have had several really promising buyers fall through. A lot is riding on this sale! It means our freedom to move on to other goals in our lives.

I'm really new to conjure and have yet to work a spell on my own so I'm hesitant to just jump in with my gut feeling. I was thinking a money or luck drawing candle? Is that too simple? Am I over thinking here?
MerryMe

Re: How to Encourage an Important Sale?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:18 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling