Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Dominating_lady

Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:44 am

Hello,

My husband would like to join the marines, he needs a little help though. I am pregnant and the type of work he does currently will not be sufficent enough for our family's needs. The best thing for him to do is join the marines, it's something he has been debating over and I think he just needs a little nudge things will be great once he decides to join. I have had great luck with working with various saints in the past, but that was in regards to love. I was thinking more along the lines of a road opener, but when I do work I want the STRONGEST AND THE BEST. So should I just do candles or is there an appropriate spell kit?

I have read up on dr. jose gregorio hernandez, but I'm not sure if that would be approriate for my situation?

Keep in mind I would just like him to see that this is the best option and to decide to join the marines, he has been undecided and maybe if his current work keeps going bad, (he works commision) he may see that its a good option.

Thank you!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Re: Spells to Get a Specific Job Position at a Specific Company

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 am

Others would have better idea for works to influence your husband. I'd use both Road Opener and Crown of Success, and candles dressed with influence oil on honey jar. Or, if there's time, I'd do a doll baby - it'd also be a good thing to work on when your husband is away with the marine, if it works out.

St Anthony is the patron saint of sailors and fishermen in some countries, so you may want to petition to him. He's also great help in looking for work.
HRCC Graduate #1610

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am

I think I'd do something along the lines of Money Stay with Me (Money Drawing) or Steady Work. I wouldn't push him one way or the other in regards to the military, since this type of service can be difficult. My husband is a veteran and has thought about reenlisting in the past, but this was always his decision. In the end, he decided it was not in his best interest.

The military has a lot of offer in terms of money for college and other benefits, but I'd be careful about pushing anyone towards the military that wasn't 100% interested in enlisting. Is he in a position where he could enlist as an officer or in some other specialized capacity?

You also might be separated from him for some time, especially if he is sent overseas. With two ongoing wars, it's a definite possibility. Not to scare you, but I work with a gentleman who is in the Reserves, and he's on his second tour to Iraq. I only say this because there might be other options that would be good for your family financially other than military service. To serve one's country is very honorable, but I don't think that enlisting should be taken lightly. Everyone needs to be okay with that decision.

My husband was active duty for 4 years, and while it gave him an opportunity to grow, it also was very scary for him when he was nearly called up (at the time, it was Operation Desert Storm in Iraq). His unit was the next to go.

Explore your options. There is no rush. Consider the fact that you might be left to raise your child alone for a while. If you're okay with that, and he still is interested in enlisting, then give him your blessing! Above all, take ANYTHING recruiters say with a grain of salt. Speak to current and former service members about their experiences both while enlisted and afterwards. My sister's recruiter tried to make the Army sound like summer camp. My husband's recruiter pretty much promised he'd get to serve in Germany (he spent a couple weeks training there at one point, but the closest he ever got to Germany was serving 14 months in Korea). :lol:

The patron saint for the military is St. Christopher. If he does enlist, and is willing to wear one, I'd purchase him a pendant and annoint and pray over it for him to be kept safe wherever he goes.

Good luck to you & your family. Financial hard times are tough, but you will get through it!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:59 am

As an Army veteran, I agree with cancankant. Unless your husband really wants to join the Marines, it would be better to look into some alternatives. All the services pay the same according to rank and years of service, although some offer sign-on bonus for certain occupational specialities and in some situations members get extra pay for having certain qualifications such as being airborne qualified. The Air Force, the Army, and even the Navy are more family-friendly than the Marines. The Marines are there to fight. While the other services do have combat personnel, the vast majority of them are support personnel. If your husband wants to join the military, he needs to get into a specialty that will transfer to the civilian world, such as medical, administrative, finance, technical, etc.
Hopefully, most of the troops will be coming home from Iraq soon. However, some are being sent to Afghanistan, especially Marines. You could be separated from him, for months or even years.

I would definitely do a Steady Work or Money-Drawing spell for your husband to increase his income and provide for your family better. You might also try Money House Blessing products to bring more money into your house.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello All,

Thanks to Crown of Success oil and sachet powder from here, I've landed an awesome internship. They had offered me a job, but for pay that would amount to be waaay less than unemployment, so they were sweet and worked their way around it to turn it into an internship for me. but i really like everyone i work with and was was wondering what i should do to have them hire me as full-time with giving me a generous salary. I'm interning with them because i want to learn their business inside and out, and am helping them with all kinds of things.. they all like me a lot so far (it's only been a wk!). currently i have crown of success kit, attraction kit (but only the oils and select sachet powders, i'm living with another relative right now, so can't bring it all!) oh yeah, i do have john the conquerer but no box fix products! :(

also, my cousin said i can live with him for free for only a month, what can i do to sneak out another month of no rent, or have him forget about the rent idea. i do clean a lot for him and i am considerate. if i got a generous salary, i would definitely begin paying rent, and when i do, what can i do to get my rent be no higher than $500?

Thank you in advance for your generous insight and knowledge

ames

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:47 am

well you have only been working there for a week,and you are still learning about their company. So I doubt that they will hire you right now with such a generous salary. I would say that you need to get some boss fix products. Or you need to get some steady work products.

Please look at this thread, and do a thread search on this topic as well.

job-promotion-spell-with-candles-t2466.html

I would probably get a compelling, or bend over candle for your cousin to forget about the rent.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 am

For the cousin, I would put him in a honey jar to keep him nice and sweet to you, add Five Finger grass, its good for money and you should carry some on you when you talk to him about money and rent issues.
HRCC Student #1559

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:14 am

thank you guys so much, i'll try it out and update you on my results

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:49 pm

Hello!

Complex question, will try to explain myself as clear as possible :?

Is there a way where i can work as a ticket agent, or even an administrative position, for this airline, in a great location that I love commuting to and is very convenient, but right now, there is no opening, as per the sales manager I've talked to?

I've told him I've actually worked for this airline over 10 years ago, even tho it was short being that I had to leave for family emergency, but resigned on good terms, wasn't fired and had since then gained experience working for another airlines, etc. would be beneficial to him working there but according to him, there simply is no kind of opening because business is "slow", economy, no one has resigned/transfer etc.

He did suggest if i want to i can fax my resume to him if ever they will be an opening. This was last year, so I don't know. Still no opening at this time, last I check on the website,so I'm thinking would this be possible to maybe "suddenly" have an opening at that location and post it on the website, and/or mail/fax my resume and cover letter dusted with the "magic cocktail :lol: " of the attraction, look me over, CofS all that good stuff to finally tell me there is finally an opening at that location or to "squeeze me in" and to consider me/hire me??

You just don't know how much I would LOVE to work there and doing something I love.

Maybe getting a skull candle with his name to "influence" him to have an opening and consider me?

Any golden advice please?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:31 pm

I would work Road Opening on this one, as you are trying to get an open road into this company.

Certainly combine this with some Influence work on the boss, perhaps an Influence honey jar to keep him sweet on you as a candidate, so that when there is an opening you will be in a good position.

Make sure to follow up on the physical by touching base with the boss every so often, a send an updated resume.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Hi Devi, and thanks!

When you said Road Opener,you mean using the RO candle? I've looked to see if I can find a kit, but to no avail. What about getting a skull candle with his name on it, make a Road opener/influence mixture for the skull, put the fixed skull candle anointed with influence oil on top of the honey jar, and of course dust the updated resume with the attraction/ro/influence powder. Am I on the right track?? How about adding a St. Expidite candle, to give it an extra kick, ok?? What ya think? Thanks in advance!!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:59 pm

cougar wrote:Hi Devi, and thanks!

When you said Road Opener,you mean using the RO candle? I've looked to see if I can find a kit, but to no avail. What about getting a skull candle with his name on it, make a Road opener/influence mixture for the skull, put the fixed skull candle anointed with influence oil on top of the honey jar, and of course dust the updated resume with the attraction/ro/influence powder. Am I on the right track??

I would not add Road Opener oil to the skull candle, your not opening his way are you?

cougar wrote:How about adding a St. Expidite candle, to give it an extra kick, ok?? What ya think? Thanks in advance!!
This is not how you work with Saints, you do not toss a candle for one into a spell for "extra kick". You can petition Saint Expedite for help and ask that he speed things along,he might not do it but you can ask, but simply burning his candle next to whatever you do will get you nothing at all. You don't just light a candle to them, you ask them and pray that they intercede with God on your behalf.

Hope that helps.
Good Luck
HRCC Student #1559

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Oh ok,excuse my slowness as this is new to me, kindly please explain to me, so do not add the road opener oil to the skull, just the Influence items, possibly CoS? What Road Opener items should I put together, exactly? Like the RO candle with a petition?

Anything else I should add to the Influence Honey Jar, (besides the obvious,like his name and the logo) And am I on the right track with the powders to put on my resume? Sorry to be a pain, just confused on what right track to go about this. I will not use the St. Expedite candle, as per your suggestion. Thanks you guys again for your help and your patience appreciate this!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:39 pm

cougar
I would burn a Road Opener candle separately from the controlling work with the skull candle, same for the Crown of Succses. I also recommended a Road Opener bath. Opening the bosses road and crowning him with success is great and a kind thing, but won't help you. So burn Road Opener and Crown of Succses candles for you, dress your self with those oils or powders and take a Road Opener bath.

All of that is after you get spiritual cleansed, if you don't keep up with such work already.

:D
HRCC Student #1559

cougar

Unread post by cougar » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:39 am

:D Thanks to all you guys for your patience, got it! And yes, most def on the cleansing, just finished my 2nd day of the 13 herb bath, so far feeling lighter and lighter each day! Looking forward to continue on my job success works :D

appledawg
Newly Registered

Unread post by appledawg » Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:28 pm

So I applied for medical residency this year. I interviewed at a few places and our match day is coming up this Monday. Well Monday we find out if we matched or not and then Friday we find out where. I am pretty sure I matched, but I want to match at my number 1 choice...is there something I can do to increase my luck or chances of matching at this one place?

I had a crown of success candle burned by lucky mojo for me in the past...and that helped me get an interview at the place I want to match at (at least I think it did)...so do you recommend I do that this time around too?

Thanks!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Fast Luck because it is on Monday (less than one week away) and if you work with Saints, petition Saint Expedite (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html) or Dr. Jose Hernandez (http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

honeybadger

Unread post by honeybadger » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:31 pm

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and am a baby practitioner. I have a question about my employment situation. I am currently working part-time and wouldn't mind working full-time at my current job, but I'm not sure if that's an option. I keep getting mixed signals. I've also been looking for full-time work and I've come close a few times, but nothing yet.

In the meantime, I have had vivid dreams about snakes, and have had explicit dreams where I was told to buy obisidian jewelry and the latin name for five finger grass. Also, for the past few days I've had readings where I've been told that my fortune will change and my career will take off soon.

I'm wondering if there is something I can do to ensure my good fortune (I could use it for sure). Is there anything I can do to divine the outcome? As I said, I'm a baby root worker, so this is all pretty new to me.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 am

Since you have had readings that are positive as far as your career is concerned, start working with Steady Work to get more hours or a better job. You might also work with St. Joseph. Road Opener may help too.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Listen to your dreams, too. Five Finger Grass is one of the bestest herbs for impressing people with your competence. Hoodoo doesn't do much work with minerals beyond pyrite and lodestone, but lots of folks who do scrying prefer shiny dark surfaces, such as black obsidian or an ink-pool, to transparent crystal balls.

There's also different kinds of figured obsidian -- mahogany, snowflake, rainbow -- which might tell you true stories. You'll find an interesting discussion of scrying tools in this thread:

Divination Tools: Crystal Balls and Scrying Stones
divination-tools-crystal-balls-and-scry ... -t737.html

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

honeybadger

Unread post by honeybadger » Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Thanks for the information! I've been wondering what all of this meant. I've been doing a lot of reading but sometimes nothing beats just asking people in the know. I've been sending out resumes like crazy, but I'm not quite ready to give up on my current situation.

Dela

Unread post by Dela » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:07 pm

we(i and my sister) work as a temporal workers in a company and am one of the leaders.what type of spells or oil can we use to be given full time employment.Currently we are using crown of sucess oil and lucky oil...is it enough or there is something else that we can do.....

Again our brothers and sisters are in the hands of forster parents and we want them back to us.what spells or oil can we use to bring them back to us?
Last edited by aura on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: More descriptive title

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi Dela and welcome to the Forum!

For full time employment, the Steady Work product line is excellent. You may want to work the full spell kit in your case. You can find links to the product line and spell kit here: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html. There are also some great spell ideas on the product line page.

For your brothers and sisters, some legal help both mundane and magickal would probably be advised. Given the complexity of such situations, you may want to get a reading and enlist the help of a root-worker. AIRR has many talented and trust-worthy workers you can choose from here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers. In the product department, depending on how you choose to work, a combination of Return To Me & Court Case products might help things out: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-return-to-me.html; http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html. That said, do get the advice of a professional to find out what concrete actions you and your sister need to demonstrate to gain legal guardianship of your other siblings.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:59 pm

I would like to help my boyfriend with his work situation. As a freelancer he will only get paid when he gets projects and the people involved follow through.

I have a green candle I was going to dress with some herbs and the Money oils that I ordered from Lucky Mojo. I have to look over Cats herbs book for the specific herbs I want to use. I have heard from some rootworkers that benzoin is a must in this sort of work.

Is there a specific way I should pray or write the petition for this spell? I have never done a money or work spell before any help would be appreciated. I read on LM that praying psalm 23 is good: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html would like to know what else I can do.

Thank you so much in advance!
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Benzoin is a wonderful thing for peace of mind -- an essential quality for any kind of positive-thinking work :)

I don't see many money or prosperity spells calling for it, but it sounds like a good addition.

Regarding petition papers:
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Dela

Unread post by Dela » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:37 am

Thank you for this information,but can I and my sister use thesame steadywork spell or can one person do it in behalf of the other and how long will take to

see result.

Again about come to me kits to bring back our brothers and sisters ,who should use it ,is us or our target.

Thank you

Dela

BellaMars

Unread post by BellaMars » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele!

I was curious as to the benzoin after reading your post. I do see that Lucky Mojos Steady Work candles do use it:
One of the major ingredients in the Steady Work formula, if
the maker is not faking it, should be essential oil of
Benzoin or, in the case of the incense, Resin of Benzoin.
Other major ingredients should be Gravel Root and salt.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/green/j ... pells.html
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:51 am

Hi Dela,

It's a personal choice wether or not to combine the same spell for you and your sister when it comes to the steady work. Working for each person separately does allow you more concentrated focus however. One person can do the spell on behalf of the other if only one of you practices.

When it comes to results, there's nothing set in stone - from the time of manifestation to the success at all. It will depend on a multitude of factors including how you word the petitions, how specific the request is, what factors you have for and against the outcome as well as the skill of the spell-caster. This is why divination (a reading) is usually recommended before under-taking spell-work: it directs the choice of spells and establishes the tendency for success or failure of the work before beginning. A thread that has a lot of information which would be useful is the following: signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html

For the Return to Me work, you would cast it for the return of your brothers and sisters. That said, as stated in the initial response above, given the complexity of such situations, you may want to get a reading and enlist the help of a root-worker. Also get the advice of a professional to find out what concrete actions you and your sister need to demonstrate to gain legal guardianship of your other siblings.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Dela

Unread post by Dela » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:19 am

Thanks.Now my other question is when one is using any of the oils is it just a matter if anointing your body everyday or one can
only use it when you are going for a target.Now am using crown of success and lucky oils.
Is there also any special prayer or procedure attached to it ? can one mixed any of the oils together in one bottle or mixed it with any other body lotion

Thank you

dela

lita328

Unread post by lita328 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 am

I absolutely love LM's steady work oil and insence!!! It smells so wonderful. Every Monday I clean my desk and rub the steady work oil on it as well as myself. I am trying to get a promotion at my job so im getting a little boost with steady work. Rub it on the keyboard, the mouse, the monitor - you name it... I even rubbed some drops on my rose quartz stone and amethyst cluster thats on my desk. I wish your boyfriend the absolute best. It really works!!!

omkleemshreem

Unread post by omkleemshreem » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:31 am

Dear Luckymojo experts and members,

I wanted to say a BIG HELLO! I’m new here and I need some advice and guidance. I have never used lucky mojo products before and I wanted to purchase items which are best suited for my situation with the expertise of the members here….

This is my situation--I just started an unpaid internship and it’s in the medical field. I want to work there next year permanently for the next 5 years aka medical residency…there are about 7 head males that sit on a committee but there are 2 individuals (one has precedence over the other and both are older males) who are in charge of the department and who grant interviews. There are also about 10-15 others who work under them and I’m sure they are also taking notes on me. It’s very hard to get the position and hundreds of applicants and it is a prestigious institution. I did not even think I would be able to intern here.

Moreover, the only advantage I have is that I’m an interning there while the thousands of applicants are not. Even though I’m there I really need to stand out and constantly impress them since I did not attend an Ivy League school. If I can prove myself within the next 2-3 months they can even offer me a position/interview without going through the whole electronic process since I’m already there.

I really want this position badly and I am a dedicated and hardworking individual. I don’t think I can sit out another year and do volunteer/internship work since I have student loans to pay back. I wanted to know appropriate oils that I can use when around them? It is mostly male dominated (20 males to 2-3 females).

I’m trying my hardest and showing up to the meetings and staying there the entire time even though it’s totally optional for me. The main person (X) even asked the other male (Y) to introduce me to him and everyone which (Y) still hasn’t done and still need to hand a resume over to him.

Another slight problem I have is that I keep getting nervous around them and tongue tied even when I know the answer it perfectly…it comes out all messed up. I don’t know why it is and I’m not like this AT ALL ever not even around a hot guy ;) and I am confident, witty, funny ... but I ended up looking completely silly instead of smooth those two times ... and ended up crying when I came home :cry: (one of the times wasn’t my fault ... the lady that I had to present my ideas to kept making me look bad and shooting me down in front of the males but when I was alone with her she was super nice to me ... you guys can put 2 and 2 together…)

This is not the only place I will be applying and all the applications are electronically sent out. So any advice would help as well.

I’m sorry this is long…I understand everyone is different and it will manifest accordingly. I would be sooo grateful for any help. Thank you for taking the time to read this in advance.

I did do a little homework on this site and noted these products…

1)

Attraction oil
Look me over oil
Master oil
Crown of Success Oil

I have not made friends with any of the people yet because Mr. Y has not introduced me properly like he was told to do so. So I was thinking of applying these to myself…

2)

Attraction spell kit
Crown of Success spell kit

I need this position!!! Should I do this the same day when I apply to the institutions electronically?

3)

I Can You Can’t Sachet
Crown of Success Sachet

I am personally handing in my CV in a few days I should use this?? Anything else I can apply on paper??

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am

I would say from the products you have listed, you have exactly the right idea.

I would also add in that you should put all the 7 people into a honey jar to favor you and grant you an interview. If you can get their signatures or some personal concerns (hairs, blood samples maybe?) to add to the jar, the better.

You might also take some sugar, and put the names of the 2 main people into your sugar container, or tap it onto the bottom of the sugar container. Pray over the sugar, asking for favor. Then use that sugar to make treats for people to eat. If not sugar, then whatever sweetener so that those people will eat them (ie splenda or whatever).

If you need help with speaking well, I further emphasize crown of success.

I would go with attraction sachet more then "I can, you can't"

working the spell kits at the same time as you are submitting applications is a good idea. I also think you can print out electronic applications, and use the physical copies as magical links to the electronic applications.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:55 am

In addition to christopher's good advice, I'd take some of the Master and Crown of Success oil and wear it as a personal perfume at work. Dress your hands with a drop or two , especially when you're going to a meeting with these people, and run your hands on the table and chairs casually. That way the people will pick up the oils and favor you.
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Hello, Dr. Omklemshreem,
We are in VERY similar professions.
So, I know EXACTLY what you're saying!
So, here are my suggestions;
A-I would get three spell kits: 1)-Commanding Spell Kit. I know for a fact that one of the BIG things that the Docs and admin look at is your ability to lead others (medical students, interns....once you get your residency); 2) Crown of Success Spell kit (as you had mentioned); and 3) Victory Spell kit. Now, although Crown of Success is very good alone (as well as the Victory), I know PERSONALLY that the 2 combined totally blows everything over the top. Get these kits here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
You absolutely, positively, without a doubt need to work on your COURAGE. get the oil, get the bath crystals. Additionally, Master oil. Right now, I wouldn't use the: "Look me Over: because you are lacking confidence & get nervous. So, you don't want to bring that to their attention. BUT, buy it anyway because once the other things start working, THEN you use the: "Look me Over"
Last, BUT NOT LEAST (LOL), think about your patients. Not only do we want you to be a fantastic leader and commander, we want to give you healing hands. Without contaminating anyone, I would suggest that you buy "Healing" oil. Maybe put some on your wrists when interacting with your patients. Get oils at: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html
Go get 'em, DOC!!!!!
HRCC Graduate #1631

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:27 pm

I would petition Doctor Jose Gregorio Hernandez, he is known as a spiritual assistant to doctors. Read this link and identify how medical students seek his aid when taking tests...in your case, this is a plus.

omkleemshreem

Unread post by omkleemshreem » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm

Hi Guys! Thank you so much for your advice and taking out precious time to reply to me!
This is what I’m deciding to do with all your input…please let me know if you agree:

(1) I have a meeting next week and I need to submit a CV to Mr. X-- I will put attraction sachet on the CV
(2) Honey jar…Mr. X signature and Mr.Y (name written on paper) and photos?
(3) The applications I will do the 2 kits crown of success and victory…does anyone know if you can combine the crystals for baths? Or must they be done separately??
(4) All the other suggestions that were made I will heed them...

Hi Brthrchristopher!
I don’t have the names of the 7 people yet only Mr. X and Mr. Y, and Mr. X has precedence over Mr. Y (Mr. Y has a big influence and a say)….Also I have a photocopy of Mr. X’s signature… no blood :/ (haven’t learned how to turn into a vampire yet…he he sorry I joke!) and no hair…OOO before I forget I also have their pictures! Can I do that as well?? I will buy the honey jar as you suggested…I cut out the signature and put it in? do I need to do anything else to it?

The first day I saw Mr. X…Mr. Y was not there and was a slight bit mean to me since I’m not from an IVY league school…now a few times I have seen him he is super nice and jokes around with me and has told Mr. Y to introduce me to everyone and I have no idea what he is waiting for…we have a big meeting in a few days and those other 7 members that I do not know…hopefully, this time I will go up and introduce myself…
That’s why I was thinking look me over + attraction was to make friends with them and break the ice because they just keep staring at me…again I feel awkward :(
I can’t make any goodies yet because I really don’t know them well enough and I don’t have an excuse like Halloween or Christmas and I don’t want to look like a complete weirdo :O ….but this is such a great idea!
Should anything else go on the CV....as far as attraction sachet ….boss fix? Or attraction should do the trick?
So the day I send out my application I should anoint the copies with crown of success sachet?

Hi MaryBee!
Thank you for the suggestion I will definitely get those oils and wear them!

Hi Miss Aida!
Are you doing medicine as well?! Yayyy ;)
These kits they come with bath crystals…so silly question…I don’t do baths…so should I fill up a bucket and just use like that?? Should I do the bath crystals for crown of success and victory separately? And should I do it the day of applications? Or night before or morning of?
What I need immediately is the items for when I send out applications and handing in CV…I will get what you have suggested as well…

Hi Jwmcclin!
Thank you, I will read up on it accordingly! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:21 am

Hello, Omkleemshreem,
I'll just answer the questions that wre directed to me:
Yes, you can combine the bath crystals.
You can use a bucket and pour over you (read the instructions for amount of times)
And, do it the morning of (also in directions when you receive them).
Good luck to you. Let us know!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Hi, Again, Omkleemshreem,
Per your private message, I am posting the thread which gives information.
http://www.luckymojo.com/powders.html#papers
Let us know if you still have questions
Take care!
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi Brthrchristopher!
I don’t have the names of the 7 people yet only Mr. X and Mr. Y, and Mr. X has precedence over Mr. Y (Mr. Y has a big influence and a say)….Also I have a photocopy of Mr. X’s signature… no blood :/ (haven’t learned how to turn into a vampire yet…he he sorry I joke!) and no hair…OOO before I forget I also have their pictures! Can I do that as well?? I will buy the honey jar as you suggested…I cut out the signature and put it in? do I need to do anything else to it?
]

Get all the names as you can. Make sure to put everyone in, even if they are subordinate to the big man. I worked with a client once who I directed to do this, and he overlooked one person, because this was person who was leaving the position they wanted. This person was already kind of cold to my client. Guess what, because they didn't put the person in the honey jar, this person recommended someone else for the job, who applied and got it because they had more experience and did not need training. So, put everybody in the honey jar, not matter what, in my opinion. signatures will work, even photocopies are better then nothing in my experience. Pictures can work as well, and you can make them stronger by combining photos with signatures. You could also cross the signature with the desired result ie hire me for (position x)

The first day I saw Mr. X…Mr. Y was not there and was a slight bit mean to me since I’m not from an IVY league school…now a few times I have seen him he is super nice and jokes around with me and has told Mr. Y to introduce me to everyone and I have no idea what he is waiting for…we have a big meeting in a few days and those other 7 members that I do not know…hopefully, this time I will go up and introduce myself…
That’s why I was thinking look me over + attraction was to make friends with them and break the ice because they just keep staring at me…again I feel awkward :(
I can’t make any goodies yet because I really don’t know them well enough and I don’t have an excuse like Halloween or Christmas and I don’t want to look like a complete weirdo :O ….but this is such a great idea!
Should anything else go on the CV....as far as attraction sachet ….boss fix? Or attraction should do the trick?
So the day I send out my application I should anoint the copies with crown of success sachet?
To me at least, Look me over plus attraction seems redundant. I also tend to think of Look me over more for love spells as well. I have successfully used attraction to draw attention to me and my work and performance in various situations.

You don't need a holiday to make an excuse for making goodies. It's perfectly normal for people to make cookies and bring them into work. Just say you felt like baking and can't eat them all yourself :) The trick is being a completely weirdo where that weirdness is seen as an asset and valuable to the organization and makes you desirable and indispensable. :)

Attraction and Crown of Success sachet on CV. Make sure when you shake it over after working the paper that it doesn't leave any obvious residue behind. No sloppy looking CV's. Keep it professional.

Dress the copies with Attraction and Crown of Success as well.

After you submit, waiting a few days, and send a thank you (for accepting my application) note. Nothing fancy, but simple and with your name on it. Dress it also with Attraction and Crown of Success. The idea is to make yourself stand out and do something that is showing gratitude and graciousness can add to that.

You might also back up with work with Vigil candles at Lucky Mojo

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:19 am

It is not always necessary to have names. You can word your petition as "all who will influence the decision to hire me will love me," or something similar. Dress a yellow candle with Crown of Success oil and burn it on the day of your interview. Wear your interview clothes while you do your work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:09 pm

There are so many options in this kind of spell work....I am very open to a spell kit (or more than one) for this. The position I want created is as an assistant to the marketing director with this particular company. The MD is someone I'm close with and who wants what is in my best interest. What can I do to get this position created?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:28 pm

You should try the Attraction spell kit:

http://luckymojo.com/attraction.html

You can write out specifically what you want to use as a petition.

Peace,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

modelgurl69
Newly Registered

Unread post by modelgurl69 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:42 pm

Yes, I would like some help with getting a job. I know the kind of position that I want and I know the company that I would like to get hired by. I cannot seemed to get hired in my field. I'm a certified nursing assistant and I'm extremely frustrated. I'd like to be able to move forward financially speaking and I want to go back to school and I also need to get a car. I rely on public transportation to get around and there are numerous hospitals which are located on the bus line which I catch daily. Would someone please provide me some instructions on how to get a job at the company that I want? I really can't do candles because I'm too afraid of leaving them so anything that doesn't involve candles too much would be helpful. thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:06 pm

modelgurl69, work with Steady Work Spiritual Products http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Purchase the complete spellkit that includes instructions and a mojo to boot. Good Luck!

starlight1

Unread post by starlight1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:43 pm

If I do a spell to get a job that pays more money etc I always get bites...phone interviews face interviews act like they are interested I think I'll get rye job but someone else is always picked over me I never get the job. What can I do to ensure I get rt by the position too?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Hello, starlight1

Wow, that has got to be frustrating.

I m sorry. So, let's try to fix it:

Blockbuster to remove all obstacles that are preventing you from being hired: www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Crown of success to get that perfect job: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

And, put the interviewers in a honey jar with you: www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

knoteverblog

Unread post by knoteverblog » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:52 am

Is there anything I can do as far as spellwork to help my boyfriend in his job interview tomorrow? He lets me do whatever I wish, but he's a skeptic.

Instead of him doing it, could I perform the work for him? Can I put steady work powder on his resume myself? Can I wear the name of his interviewer in my shoe? Or dressing his thank you card?

Thanks so much!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:49 am

Hello, knoteverblog ,

Of course you can perform the spell for him!!

You can do all those things EXCEPT wearing this in YOUR own shoe.

The spell kit would b perfect for you to perform on his behalf:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Wishing you GREAT success!
HRCC Graduate #1631

knoteverblog

Unread post by knoteverblog » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 am

Hi Miss Aida,

Thanks so much! What about slipping the name into my boyfriend's shoe, beneath the removable sole?

Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:13 am

Hello, knoteverblog ,

That is perfectly fine!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:38 pm

Hello. I need help with getting into the door for a specific job. I am currently trying to get on at the USPS. I have taken the postal exam and passed it as well as my drug test and background check and passed both of them but still have not got the job. I think it may be my driving record because I have tickets on there from years ago but I think they check your entire driving record. Is there a spell I can do to get them to look past that and hire me? Please help. I really want this position.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Nov 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Hi Mi55understood,

You can work the Steady Work spell kit and state your petition specifically to a job at the USPS.

www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html

Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

mi55understood

Unread post by mi55understood » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:17 pm

Thanks Miss Athena. I actually got a call for the position the next day after I asked my last question but it was only a seasonal position offer. Of course I excepted but my question is can I use this same spell kit to help make it a permanent position or should I use a completely different kit?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:32 pm

Hello mi55understoon,

You can use the same kit to help make the job permanent.

Peace~

Nathen

Waffle

Unread post by Waffle » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:07 pm

I've found a job that I really, really want, and I do believe I'm qualified, but I want to 'boost' my potential to get it! I was thinking to make a honey jar with the name and photo of the woman in charge of hiring, as well as burning a crown of success candle. Does that sound about right? Should I do a road opener candle instead? Or something completely different...?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:12 pm

Hello, Waffle ,

I would start with the road opener first and foremost

Then, your honey jar. Then your crown of success (you can do those 2 together)

Steady Work wouldn't hurt at all either!! www.luckmojo.com/steadywork.html

Wishing you the VERY best with this!
HRCC Graduate #1631

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:58 am

Hello. I got a weird situation I need help with.
I had a job at a perfect company with an awesome manager.
But I resigned for a new position which I should start in a week due to rumors about me been retrenched. My manager did not want me to leave, but unfortunately I have to or else I will be sued by the new company. My manager even told me that he was been promoted and I was the one up for his position .

what spell can I do to make my current company either offer me the new manager position or hold my current position. I thought maybe honey jar, but the decision of me becoming manager has to be approved by the executive committee of which there are 11 members . Can i do a honey jar with 11 pieces of paper with their names on it

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:34 pm

Hello, cappygirl11,

yes, this is an excellent decision.

Also, Boss fix couldn't hurt at all! To control them and their decisions:

www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

AND

Do AS I say www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

cappygirl11

Unread post by cappygirl11 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm

Thanks Miss Aida. With regards to the honey jar. Should I do 11 pieces of paper with each name crossed with my name. Is that not to much or should I only do the more senior individuals

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:02 pm

hello, cappygirl11 ,

Personally, I would do 11 pieces of paper. Cross their name with yours. One piece of paper per person

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”