• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:11 am

Spells to Block Gossip Smears Bad Reviews Lies in Business

Shut someone up ASAP!!!

Unread postby esmeluv » Tue May 04, 2010 10:57 pm

K well I need to do so that some idiot at work wont say anything to anyone about me... without going into details I did something childish that I am ashamed of now and I think she may know it was me who did it... I am afraid that if she tells someone I will lose the guy I am currently working on from work and may even get into trouble with HR.. I wanna start it asap.. I know I can do the shut up candle.. but is their anything else I can do? like I said I want to do it as soon as possible.. any ideas? plz help me if possible
esmeluv

Re: Shut someone up ASAP!!!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Get yourself a black figurine candle and dress it with Stop Gossip oil, Domination Oil, and Slipper Elm and Aloes powder. Carve out its mouth, stuff with Red Peppers and Slippery Elm-you can use a needle to hold the herbs in place. As you do this tell them that their mouth is stopped up and that if they speak about you their tongue will burn. Then use black thread to bind this person up from head to foot to keep them from acting against you. As you are wrapping them up, forcefully tell them to shut up and keep their mouth shut.

Light it and let it burn down as you read, Pslam 37, 52, or my favorite: 58.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby esmeluv » Wed May 05, 2010 12:55 pm

OMG.... that sounds sooo good!!! thank you sooo much!!! i also gonna burn a vigil candle to be on the safe side!!!! thank you sooo much!!!
esmeluv

Unread postby CarinHuber » Wed May 05, 2010 3:34 pm

The beef tongue spell, as used in Court Case work, would also be appropriate here. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
CarinHuber

Unread postby esmeluv » Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm

wow... I am def. gonna do the beef toung freezer spell!!! thatonw sounds really good!!! I dont like the idea of eating the toung... I dont really like meat!!! I am really happy for the responses, I fell really great about going to work now.. thank you soo much again!!! :)
esmeluv

ex-supervisors has diminished my name in my career

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 pm

do anyone know any name spells for parchment paper used for name spells for two ex-supervisors that has diminished my name in my career. she has been telling all the supervisors on different jobs not to hire me and they haven't :oops: :x I haven't worked in over a year now and my unemployment is about to run out... can't get a job.. :evil:
Happy I found LM I love this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Thank you St. Michael Archangel 4 protection & guidance
Crescent Moon

Re: ex-supervisors has diminished my name in my career

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:19 pm

You should do a Stop Gossip Spell on both of the supervisors... or a freezer spell to stop their influence or both. Search the forum for details on the freezer spell... Cleanse and protect yourself afterward; than do some drawing work to include Steady Work/Crown of Success...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Agreed jwmcclin... all of the above... and the "pure parchment paper" has been VERY effective for me. When you do your order, you can ask for a sheet and one will be provided to you. If you need extra (I did.. order... $5 worth or more)!!! Worth it!!! I have it now in my cabinet for all of my writing needs! :) I hope things work out for you.
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Thank you very much...so with the parchment paper do I write their names on it everyday nines times each? one name at a time... how many times? for instance Tammy Dowles one line then Cheldra Thomas on the next ? do I use the same paper for both? or single sheets for each? The reason I ask is....I haven't seen any spells here for this... I have researched but haven't came across any

I am so happy I found this place

Thank You St.Expedite 4 help you gave me w/ haste Thank you 4 blessing me now & forever, I will spread ur Love & your name everywhere I go
Crescent Moon

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

That is a good one.... I have only worked on one target at a time... and you have two. I have had great success with the "Boss Fix" kit. (it worked on everyone involved!)
It is very ironic, I had great success while doing work for someone else, while applying the oil to a dressed candle and the honey jar. It worked for the individual I wanted to assist and it worked for me!!! I did not ask for this help, but it came anyway. A reading might help. I know you are unemployeed and every dollar is important. Please check out the AIRR-- there are some great rootworkers who might be able to help you. Look into the one who fits your needs.
Be Blessed
---Triplethreat
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Crescent Moon » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Yeah I will be talking to Ms Elvyra on Monday... and thank you so much... so you think I should start the parchment paper now or should I wait and if I should how do I start it....
U Be Blessed as well

Crescent Moon

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 pm

Ms. Elvyra is GREAT! -- like Tony The Tiger GRRRRreat If you remember the ad. :). I would wait. Chances are, you have a scheduled meeting Monday or Tuesday. She will tell you what to do. Listen. She is Awesome!!! She helped me and I am forever grateful!!!
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Spells to Block Gossip Smears Bad Reviews Lies in Business

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:51 am

Last night, I had a new client come into my office (I am a therapist). The client is a minor who came in w/ her mother. Unfortunately, during the intake, I misread something the mother had written on the form and inadvertantly disclosed something in the session the mother wanted kept "hidden" from her child. Whether or not I agree with this is immaterial, the point is, I made an unfortunate error for which I apologized. That being said, mom is irate and went off the deep end berating me for this.

Now, there has been no ethic violated here, but I did err. I accept responsibility for it, but I can't unring a bell. My greatest concern is that this woman is going to smear me for an honest mistake and go after me professionally, which I can't have. I am very ethical and my peers, without exception, would back me up on this.

Here's what I did last night when I got home:

1. I cleansed myself with a black candle, which is what my rootworker does
2. Took a hyssop bath and prayed
3. Worked my all purpose honey jar to try to sweeten her thoughts toward me (Or at least neutralize them)
4. I did a freezer spell where I wrote her name 5 times and crossed it with "shut your mouth" 5 times. I petitioned that she leave me alone professionally and if she had anything to say about me, to make it kind words. I added some deer's tongue to the water for this, which I then shut in the freezer.

I basically just went by what I felt spirit was telling me to do. I'm guessing Fiery Wall of Protection is on the list to be ordered, but is there anything in the short term until it gets here? Any suggestions/thoughts would be appreciated.
artemis

Re: Unfortunate incident with client

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am

My first thought was Protection. Before you get your supplies, I'd definitely work with St Michael. He works fast if your cause is justified.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:06 am

The deer's tongue helps someone speak eloquently. Thats the only thing that seems odd to me. I would remake the freezer packet, and take on the deer's tongue. The freezer spell was great up until that part.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I would get some fiery wall of protection, and I would do Stop Gossip work.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 am

Yes, you want ingredients that will stop her tongue, not facilitate it. So things like chia seed, slippery elm, alum, etc. Of course Stop Gossip will have all those things in it already, so using that can help streamline your work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 am

Yes. This all came down so fast and I was just trying to work with what I had.

I will re-do the freezer packet tonight. I won't be able to put anything in it, however, until I get the stop gossip/FWP, but freezing her period at this moment is probably better than nothing.

Thanks for the suggestions!
artemis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

Yes you can definitely just use the freezer spell with just water. You can add some red pepper, and/or poppy seeds to it to confuse her. Personally I dont think this is not a major ethical issue. I am studying to be a licensed therapist, and had to look back on my big ol ethics book for this one, and I dont think this is a major issue; however, I could see how it could be. In any case, I would consult a supervisor or a collegue about the situation as well just to make sure that you cover your basis, and to see if anything harmful could be taken against you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:44 am

Thanks, Stars. I did speak with 2 other therapists and a lawyer this am. All said this was an honest mistake and no ethics were compromised. Nonetheless, it is a litigious society we live in, and I want to protect myself. I don't want her smearing my reputation as a therapist amongst my peers, either, though.
artemis

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 am

Good luck to you artemis and please update us with any further progress on this problem.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:56 am

Great..yeah I think it was an honest mistake, and glad you consulted your colleagues. In any case, I agree hold that woman's tongue, and get the stop gossip when you can. Remember you can order stop gossip candle to be lit on your behalf since it may take some time for products to get to you. You can order products at the missionary independent spiritual church.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:57 am

One other quick question as it relates in some ways to this: I am also doing some love work. Since I'm feeling rather crappy about what happened last night, would you say it is best to leave this alone until I'm feeling better? Things have been going really well in my work in that area and I don't want to lose the edge I feel I've gained recently. However, I don't want to negatively affect that work by the way I'm feeling with this.

Thanks again. You're all just wonderful!
artemis

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:58 am

Ah! Great idea Stars!
artemis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 am

I agree that since you are not feeling in the best of moods or in a lovey mood to do the love work then perhaps you should take a rest til you get your mind right.

I would take a cleansing bath, and ask that the negativity be removed away from me, but it is okay to take a break especially if you have been doing it consistently. Sometimes that is needed especially when we are not in the best of moods, or focused.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks for the input. Of course, I spoke to him today and I got bent because he said something I didn't like so the mind goes right to, "Oh, no! It's not working!"

Ew.
artemis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:27 am

I wouldnt worry too much about that. Just be confident in your work, and remember we are working with people's emotions. I wouldn't force work especially if you are not up to it, and just because you are not lighting a candle or working on something does not mean its not working from the previous works you did.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:31 am

Thank you, ma'am! This is exactly what I need to hear right now. Besides, I've got a vigil burning on this at all times...
artemis

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Remember your work doesn't suddenly cut off simply because you stop lighting the candles. If this were so we'd be stuck lighting candles even after we achieved what we want ;-).

I think you've been given great advice so far. Consulting your colleagues and a lawyer was a wise move. The only additional step that I would advise would be to take your business card and toss it into a jar along with Slippery Elm, Bay, and Devil's Shoe String to protect you and your work from any mischief she may stir up.

Shut her up *and* protect yourself.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby artemis » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:16 pm

Oh, I just meant for that particular work I'm keeping heat on the situation :D

Thanks again for all your help. It is truly a "CYA" world, unfortunately.
artemis

Unread postby artemis » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:32 pm

So far so good...I re-did the freezer spell and did the work with the business card. I got a good bath from my rootworker which I started last night and will use tonight and tomorrow as well.
artemis

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Great keep up the good work.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Someone may be blocking my work for my BF's job

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:19 am

Late last year my boyfriend was terminated from his job for going against company policy (a technicality) since his brother was the one who used his information to get a traffic ticket and didn't tell him. As a result his license was suspended which is in direct violation on his company policy, he had been having trouble with his coworkers and subordinates so they were just looking for a reason to terminate him.

As a result of the terms of his termination he was unable to get unemployment and didn't appeal the decision because he thought one or both of us would be working by this point (wrong) ...

We are now doing work on getting him a job that he is up for but there is only one problem...Someone may be blocking our work. We've been doing steady work candles along with crown of success and so far things have been moving along at an okay speed but tonight when I prepared him another steady work candle the darn thing burned a hole straight through without melting any of the surrounding wax. It burned itself about 1/3 of the way down and then went out. I believe if the candle had oxygen it would have continued to burn straight down to the bottom leaving the surrounding wax in place...

Now this was a cheapy vigil candle since that is all we can afford so it could be that maybe the candle was poorly made or that someone is blocking out work. Possibly someone else who wants this job position, so far it's still open and he knows the hiring manager personally and she is familiar with his work. We've had a reading with Miss bri last month and she said she believed he would get this job so we have faith that he will but I do know that things change. I will link a pic of the candle so that you may get a better look, some advice on what to in the event that our work is being blocked is so much appreciated. I am down to my last bit of LM oils and candles so I'm in a not so good position at this point.

http://s1080.photobucket.com/albums/j327/conjurebaby/?action=view&current=craigs095.jpg

Thanx for the help =)
MightyScorpio

Re: Someone may be blocking my work (Long story)

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:40 am

Hello Mighty Scorpio, sorry to hear about your trouble. I'm not sure if it's against the forum's rules to post external links like that (unrelated to LM, AIRR or Hoodoo news, etc.). Also, I definitely would NOT post a photo of my workings for everyone to see, it contaminates the energy. You'd need to get a proper reading on this.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:18 am

Cabriellenil is right.
Mighty Scorpio see if you qualify for the AIRR Pro Bono Fund. Road Opening work, in addition to Steady Work and Crown of Success.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
In Case the link does not work Go to AIRR: ReadersandRootworkers.org and scroll until you hit Pro Bono.
Take Care Mighty Scorpio.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:46 pm

If you feel that someone may be directing something like the Evil Eye towarrds your work consider doing some cleansing work for both you and your boyfriend, put up mirrors with Reversing oil on it, and get yourself little protective charms to continue to protect you.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MightyScorpio » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:51 pm

yes as of today the job was given to someone else so yes I believe that is why the candle burned the way it did =(
MightyScorpio

Help with Customers to not talk bad about your business

Unread postby acb » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Can someone either list a few post or give me some advice to stop customers from talking bad about your business when you have provided them with great customer service. Or you want to keep a good reputation about your business intact. Thank you all in advice.
acb

Re: Help with Customers to not talk bad about your business

Unread postby MaryBee » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 am

You want to work a honey jar to sweeten your customers up to you.

You can freeze out any customer who talks bad about you: get a plastic freezer bag, and write on a slip of paper "All customers who talk bad about my business (write the business name". Fold the paper away from you and put it in the bag. Add some Alum to shut their mouths. Fill the bag with some water and seal it, and throw it in the freezer.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby acb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 am

Thanks so much Mary. Where can i get the Alum in the Store? what is it under?
acb

Unread postby aura » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 am

Hi acb,

alum is considered a mineral curio:
http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html

Additional products to consider:

to add to the sweet jar that MaryBee has suggested, Devi Spring has often recommended Boldo to attract good clients and keep away the bad ones: http://www.herb-magic.com/boldo.html

consider looking into the Stop Gossip product line: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby acb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:37 am

Aura,

So I should get a honey jar and add alum and boldo herbs, should I purchase a honey jar kit and add those extra. If so which honey jar kit should I get? Thanks for your help.
acb

Unread postby aura » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:24 am

Hi acb,

NO ALUM IN THE HONEY JAR!!! You'd use the alum in the freezer spell for the bad mouthers that MaryBee mentioned in her post:

MaryBee wrote:You can freeze out any customer who talks bad about you: get a plastic freezer bag, and write on a slip of paper "All customers who talk bad about my business (write the business name". Fold the paper away from you and put it in the bag. Add some Alum to shut their mouths. Fill the bag with some water and seal it, and throw it in the freezer.

In the honey jar, you'd add the boldo which you'd purchase separately. A good honey jar for you would be the Stop Gossip one which is available ready made from LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar.

Blessings and best of luck.
Forum Moderator

Unread postby acb » Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:36 am

Thanks so much Aura. I understand now. :)
acb

Temp Agencies - Negative Feedback received from one Employer

Unread postby Aphrodite_Moon » Wed May 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Hi, I work as an administrator for a temp agency. I recently left a 5 month contract, which would have continued, but unfortunately funding ran out (it was in State Govt here in Australia) and they had to employe someone else. The role was through a temp agency and the company I worked for extended it, which made the temp agency happy. I was a bit upset, but needed to take some annual leave, which I did.

I came back to my hometown recently and the temp agency called me to send me to another organisation, just for 3 few weeks, but it ended after 4 days.

I found the person I worked for to be quite picky, and although I was punctual, polite and tried my best, it was a very different work environment. It appeared that the boss liked to work with the temp who was there previously, who left the assignment for personal reasons.

I've spoken to the person I deal with from the temp agency, and the lady there seems to understand, she said that they are a new client for admin work (they put other people into more higher up roles into the organisation) and she did take what I said into consideration, namely that the lady /manager who is quite an academic, is very picky and choosy about who works there.

I'm willing to put it down to experience, as I am a hard-worker, although I can feel nervious sometimes when starting something new.

I'd like to do a honey jar on the temping agency so that they don't recall the negative feedback they received.

1) I understand that I would need to turn the petition paper "to the left" rather than the right, as I am taking something away and

2) I thought of using LM "Special oil 20", along with the wording "forget negative feedback from .....".

3) Are there any herbs that would be good to use for this?

4) I then intend to also do another honey jar when the moon is waxing along the lines of steady job.

Thanks
Aphrodite_Moon

Re: Temp Agencies - Negative Feedback received from one Employer

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Wed May 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Hello Aphrodite_Moon,

You may want to consider using Influence, Compelling, and Road Opening products together. To get them to move past this obstacle they have put in front of you.

Calamus Root Chips and Licorice Root are the preferred roots for Influence work.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Aphrodite_Moon --

1) You don't "need" to turn it that way, although you can. You don't even need to make a names-crossed-over-names petition paper in the first place. There are dozens of ways to go with this. A business card of the agency with your prayer-request written all over it in tiny lettering would be highly traditional.

2) That sounds fine. Influence Oil, as pointed out by Apollo Dark, would also be good to dress a candle on sych a honey jar.

OIL-HOO-INFL
Influence Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

3) Slippery Elm is best for stopping gossip or negative words.

HER-SLI-BARK
Slippery Elm Bark
$3.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

4) This is a good idea.

I highly recommend that you get a copy of Deacon Millett's "Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Jar Spells" book to learn about sweetening tricks you can do on the job and in the office.

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Aphrodite_Moon » Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Thanks to both of you for your suggestions, however, I live in Australia and wish to do this work quickly and it will take about 6 weeks for my order to be delivered, so - would LM Special Oil 20 be good in the absence of anything else? Or Look Me Over? Thanks
Aphrodite_Moon

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

Aphrodite_Moon --

Special Oil No.20 is all-purpose, sure. It is NOT, however, for stopping gossip, which you did ask about.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Aphrodite_Moon » Wed May 08, 2013 8:59 pm

Ok - thanks for that.
Aphrodite_Moon

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 10:41 am

Look Me Over is good to get noticed by potential employers.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Aphrodite_Moon » Sun May 12, 2013 11:24 am

Thanks to you all, I've ordered these products and will use for future use.
Aphrodite_Moon

Re: Spells to Block Gossip Smears Bad Reviews Lies in Business

Unread postby Jai1216 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:55 am

Hello! I am so glad that I found this thread.

I am a psychic reader (fairly new to reading for pay though). I work for a psychic hotline site. I love everything about the site, except for two things:

1.) From time to time, other psychics will call for a “reading.” In reality, these competitive psychics are not looking for a true reading; these psychics really want to call you up so that they can leave negative written feedback in your reviews about the phone call. The point is to bring your ratings down.

2.) And, then, there are those clients who are addicted to calling hotlines. These clients call you expecting you to tell them only what they want to hear (“Yes, he loves you. He’s the one!”). If you tell them something other than “oh, yes, he loves you – it’s meant to be,” then they go on a smear campaign when the opportunity to leave written feedback is presented.

So, I definitely will purchase Stop Gossip Oil to put an end to slander. On a mundane level, I have already blocked these callers from my page (so they cannot call again). As of now, I have been affected by this 3 times in the past 90 days. Previously, I have used Fiery Wall of Protection Oil to protect against negativity in general, but I never specifically stated I wanted protection from gossip, so there’s a thought.

What are your thoughts on mixing the 2 oils? I want to protect and cloak my business from name-bashers. Any advice is appreciated.
Jai1216

Unread postby brthrchristopher » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:54 am

I would say stop gossip and Fiery Wall of Protection would be a good combo, either mixed together or used side by side (that is one candle for stopping gossip, another one for protection). You could also include King Solomon's Wisdom or Clarity, which will help your own psychic powers but also help you to see through and recognize the machinations of dishonest callers.

If you are doing any business drawing work, you might also specify in your petition to bring you pleasant, honest customers.
brthrchristopher

Unread postby aura » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:08 pm

Hi Jai1216,

in addition to brthrchristopher's excellent advice, consider working with Boldo leaf which is excellent at keeping away troublesome clients: http://www.herb-magic.com/boldo.html
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Jai1216 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:57 pm

brthrchristopher wrote:I would say stop gossip and Fiery Wall of Protection would be a good combo, either mixed together or used side by side (that is one candle for stopping gossip, another one for protection). You could also include King Solomon's Wisdom or Clarity, which will help your own psychic powers but also help you to see through and recognize the machinations of dishonest callers.

If you are doing any business drawing work, you might also specify in your petition to bring you pleasant, honest customers.

This is wonderful advice. I already have the FWOP Oil; I need to get Stop Gossip Oil. I did think about the King Solomon's Wisdom oil and I have Clarity Oil already.

I actually have been working with Attraction Oil and Love Me Oil in my business to draw clients who are pleasant and sincere.

Ty for your advice :)
Jai1216

Unread postby Jai1216 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 pm

aura wrote:Hi Jai1216,

in addition to brthrchristopher's excellent advice, consider working with Boldo leaf which is excellent at keeping away troublesome clients: http://www.herb-magic.com/boldo.html

Hi there,

Thank you for this recommendation! I just do not know how I overlooked boldo leaf. I like that fact that boldo leaf can be mixed with rue, which is on my list of things to order.
Jai1216

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling