Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells and Prayers for Depression Anhedonia Melancholy Sadness

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Artaynia,

There is no simple answer to your question. There is a variety of reasons why some people face more blockages in their life than others. Anything from past issues to complications in their natal chart.

In addition to uncrossing work consider a Cut and Clear to remove any past issues that you may be clinging onto and that may contribute to this state.

Also consider a reading into the matter.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

TruthSeeker333

Unread post by TruthSeeker333 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Artaynia,

I agree that a reading might be a good idea. If anything, it can help put your mind at ease some.

Situations like this can be very unique to the individual so it's hard to give a generalized reason why that might be happening with you. Speaking for myself, I notice when I'm thinking a lot about how negative things or mishaps seem to keep happening to me it's almost as though negativity becomes even more attracted to me. If that makes sense? Again, just speaking for myself, I tend to attract the thoughts I send out to the universe. This seems to be the case in my experience, but I'm curious to hear what others might think because I, too, have had the same thought at times.
Peace & Blissings

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Artaynia,

I agree that I tend to attract what I put out there as well. It must be my synchronicity week lol, because I was just struggling with some negativity and issues from my past that had me in such a hold of negativity I was horribly upset. I happen to have Cut and Clear supplies from my last order that I am preparing to use as well. I think in my case though, I have this weird ability to pick up on negativity in the air and also targeted at me, and it is hard to kind of separate, ground, and center. I have stepped up my cleansing and protection work as a result.

It could also be people that you are around regularly as well. I have been around energy that was so "icky', I always felt negative and unclean myself after being around them. And intent is important...I always try to think myself clean and protected as I am working. I find if I anticipate negativity following me around, it kind of defeats the purpose for me because as soon as I suspect its there, I start latching onto every negative thing that happens to me and it kind of snowballs from there. Just my humble opinions :)
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

TruthSeeker333

Unread post by TruthSeeker333 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 am

trish76 wrote:It could also be people that you are around regularly as well. I have been around energy that was so "icky', I always felt negative and unclean myself after being around them.
This has been a HUGE thing for me. My awareness has been heightened since I've been doing my cleansing & protection work. I notice now that even people I consider to be good friends who tend to always put out negative vibes make me feel icky as well and I have to cleanse myself and my home after they come around. This part continues to be difficult for me because I consider these people to be friends; however, I've realized I have to protect myself first and foremost. So, yes, the people who you hang out around on a regular basis might be a place you want to look at too when trying to figure out why negativity seems to be attracted to you.
Peace & Blissings

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:55 am

Artaynia,

You wrote that you feel negative energy when you put herbs in a bag to make a mojo and that the mojo bag then will trapp you. I would say that this is not usually how we relate to mojo bags. A mojo bag does not trap you in negative energy.

I suggest you get a reading to see if you have an ability to attract negative energy or if this is something that comes from your own mind.
You might need a rootdoctor to work on your case or you might suffer from psychological issues. I mean no disrespect with this posting and I hope this issue get's solved for you soon. Whether by conjure work from a professional hoodoo doctor or not. An AIRR worker can help find the cause of this for you.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Batling

Unread post by Batling » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Artaynia,

Sometimes I feel that I too attract negative energy. Then I wonder if perhaps it is my imagination. I find that usually it is attached to the things my parents said to me growing up...
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:45 am

I was suppose to get back sooner.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:46 pm

Artaynia wrote: I could cleanse and bath to the cows come home but as soon as I place some herbs into a pouch yes just that,thats all it takes and exterally things may seem better but Id [...] feel trapped like I can't do much [...] I accumulate so much negative energy [...] I might do a bath cleansing and then make a mojo and then realise that woah I feel trapped again by that mojo.
Other people have already responded to this but I wanted to add my .02 here. First off, as someone else mentioned a mojo hand is not going to "trap" negative energy. There are container spells (of which a mojo hand is one type) that do work by capturing negative energy--a witch bottle is a great example of this--but a mojo hand is a container spell that you would wear, typically hidden under your clothes for a specific reason--like money drawing or love drawing or protection.

Secondly, why do you attract more negative energy than other people? --well, I agree with advice you have received from others, the best thing to do would be to get a reading. In traditional Hoodoo when we see that someone is attracting a lot of "negative energy" we use terms like "crossed" or "jinxed" to describe that situation. So you may be crossed up, or you may have some unfortunate events happening in your natal chart, or you may be experiencing a run of bad luck just because. A reading will help you figure out the cause and your reader will also most likely be able to make suggestions about what you can do to remedy the situation.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Is taking a cleansing bath in an uncleansed house asking for trouble?or trouble?

I dont want to cleanse all my home I tried cleansing just my bath to see how it felt and my bathroom feels somewhat exposed I used chinese wash and prayed while doing it.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Your question is not exactly clear Artaynia. You can take a cleansing bath and use your bath water to cleanse your home.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Maybe I am sensitive I think I really must be.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Does having a cleansing bath without drawing work cause a person to be Neglected?

I feel after some simple cleansing while praying has caused some people to of neglected me. And I dont just want to do drawing work to get the attention from anyone so Im leaving myself like this maybe it will help me to become some what stronger? and realise who is really real and whos not? Has anyone ever experienced this after a cleansing bath. Causes others to be distant less engaging etc?

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Ok it's advisable to cleanse your home first before doing any cleansing baths.

Im asking if the home isnt cleansed will taking a bath in a Uncleansed home be asking for trouble?

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:32 pm

To break the spell. Ive tried cleansing baths they work for a certain amount of time and any little negativity brings me back under this soul tie spell and I think its some strong powerful spell work that went wrong from the person doing the work.

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 pm

Artaynia,

You should try to get a reading from an AIRR member to determine how bad the situation is and how you should resolve it. Also, it is important to use drawing and good luck products such as oils, baths or incense after we do cleansing baths and other uncrossing work.

Here's the link to the AIRR:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Artaynia,

I am sorry you are having so much trouble with getting this off you. A good cleansing ritual that my Padrino gave me some years ago is to cleanse the body with three eggs head to foot for three mornings. Put the eggs under the bed after cleansing, preferably under your head. Sleep with them there. At the end of the three days take the eggs to an alley far away from your home and throw them over your left shoulder. Walk away without looking back. I would suggest making a spiritual water to use during those days to clean your body.

After bathing do not dry off, just air dry. I like to pray the 35th psalm during the drying time (got that from listening to Cat and Dr. Kioni on the radio).

Once you have done the cleansing and dispelling ritual I would suggest purchasing the fiery wall of protection kit, and placing items of protection in your home.

Cleansing and protecting your home is very important, also anointing your feet with the fear not to walk over evil oil would help I'm sure. You may have to set up a ritualistic cleansing that you do on a continuous schedule to keep the attack from hitting you again and again. I was in a similar situation some years ago and I still continue the cleanse and protection work just in case. I hope this helps in some way. I am a Palo/conjur practitioner, and that is the work I do, and the prescriptions I have available to assist. I have only recently begun exploring the hoodoo formulas. Much luck and courage to you divine light. Continue to shine.

Yaya Sekmet

Unread post by Yaya Sekmet » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Artaynia,

When you do any cleansing ritual your aura becomes a blank slate again. Its like it was a dirty t-shirt that you wore for thirty days without washing. The first few days the shirt takes on your natural scent, which may be sweet, or ranky, it may naturally draw or repel people or situations. After wearing it another couple of weeks you get stains, some deeply ingrained. the shirts no longer a pretty or comfortable as it was before. At that point you decide to wash it. After washing the shirt has no scent, but its natural cotton smell. That smell neither attracts nor repels (unless you use bounty (^_^), but it is available for you to scent it up again. Typically after doing a cleansing ritual you want to do an empowerment one as well. It doesn't have to be for compelling,. or attracting a certain person or situation. It can just be for you to regain your natural "scent". Using herbs and oils that correspond to your zodiac sign are really good for this type of work.

Continue to shine light brightly. Bliss.

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Brilliant, so zodiac influenced oils.

anything else could you suggested to use along with the zodiac oils?

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Sounds like a good ritual for 3 mornings I would like to try this. And give the results thanks for information.

I should also get a reading.

This is interesting I would like to hear more suggestions.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Artaynia, you wrote: "its advisable to cleanse your home first before doing any cleansing baths."

I just want you to know that this is entirely YOUR decision and that most people i know do the exact opposite. They bathe FIRST, use some of their own bath water in the scrub water, clean the house, then protect the house, then cleanse again.

You also asked, "Does having a cleansing bath without drawing work cause a person to be Neglected?"

The answer to that is a simple, "No."

Bathing is not a game with rules, like Monopoly or Tennis. It is a tradition of spiritual practice.

Please read more about baths and bathing here:

http://luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

I am compiling your questions into one thread, by the way, because you are basically asking about different aspects of bathing.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Artaynia, I would like to suggest that somehow you are letting negative ideation and fearful images or thoughts run away with your mind.

Bathing and cleansing leave most people feeling clean. Making powerful objects such as mojo hands leave most people feeling good.

You may be suffering from something akin to obsessive compulsive disorder, in which negative thoughts swamp your intentions.

OCD is a condition found in about 2 - 4 people out of every 100. It is caused not by witchcraft, but by a shortage of certain brain chemicals. It can be genetic, although it is not always. It can take several forms, such as having the feeling that you have to re-check your work, or feeling that what you have done is somehow "wrong" or feeling that you have committed an error of some sort or been contaminated, or what you just made is contaminated. It is an irrational fear -- that is, it is not based on the facts.

If i were you, i would hold off on learning any spiritual work at all until i got a check-up to see if the cause of these negative thoughts was not perhaps caused by a form of OCD. It can be treated successfully with a combination of medication to increase serotonin (a brain chemical) and cognitive behavioural therapy (retraining your mind to think differently about the things that cause surges of fear or negative images).

I mean no disrespect by suggesting this, but i have been practicing this work for more than 40 years now, and the way you describe your thoughts and the effects of your work sounds nothing to much like you have been hoodoo'd, tricked, or conjured (although i cannot rule that out without a reading), nor does it sound like you are a spiritual sensitive. It sounds more like OCD. I am not a psychiatrist or a psychologist, and i am not in any way trying to diagnose you, and i apologize in advance if i am in error and have insulted you -- but i speak from my heart: I don't think these thought-issues you are experiencing with bathing, cleansing, or negative ideas can be solved on this forum. I suggest you see a doctor.

Blessings and best of luck to you.
catherine yronwode

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:10 pm

Artaynia,

The first question that keeps coming to my mind is how do know that you were placed under someones spell? If it has been for three years how did you figure it out? Though from your other posts you have been given some great advice to really consider. Best of Luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Artaynia

Unread post by Artaynia » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:51 am

Hi thanks catherine and I can see why it seems that way because I posted loads of seperate topics all at once which can be overwhelming and shocking and make me come across as the way I did or do .

Its just that I had lots of questions and they all came at once, when I have a creative brainwave I like to get all of it out at once so I don't forget. And it may come across on the boarder of slight obsessive maybe I think its just that I want everything to be perfect and I strive for that, so maybe I just need to redo things until I feel fully satisfyed maybe.

And the spell that I'm under that I mentioned also is real because I went to a Man that told me he could remove evil entitys from my soul. Whether this is true or not, I was younger at the time, it was 3 years ago, and from that point onwards I have never felt the same. I have a soul tie towards him and feel that Im not living through myself. I feel controlled.

That's why I said it's something that was suppose to be for good but went wrong.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 am

Artaynia, i am sorry that you seem to have been tricked or hoodoo'd by a man to whom you went for sppiritual help. There are unscrupulous people in all fields, and the works of rootworkers is not exempt from this anymore than the worlds of teachers, Boy Scout leaders, priests, and bankers are exempt.

The readers and rootworkers of AIRR have been recommended to you several times as being ethical and reliable, and i can do nothing more in that regard than to point you to some pages at AIRR that explain the ethical guidelines and governing principles of members of the group:

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _of_Ethics

Suggestions For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ure_Doctor

Ombudsman Services: How AIRR Mediates Disputes between Clients and Practitioners
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... of_Service

Good luck in your work, and i hope that you find a spiritual ally who is ethical and will not take advantage of you.
catherine yronwode

Wordsmith_08

Unread post by Wordsmith_08 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:19 am

Hi all,
I have a serious problem with my supposed best friend. She is totally insecure and paranoid (she's an abuse survivor) and it constanly drags me down. Every time we're together she has a jealousy fit. The anniversary of my little brother's suicide is coming up but when i mentioned tearfully how much I miss him she started crying and yelling no one would miss her if she killed herself. She refuses to buy presents for anyone for birthdays or holidays becuase she claims if she did people would only "use her for presents." On my birthday she bought us a bottl of wine supposedly to share but when I said I was looking forward to a glass she had a tantrum and claimed I was "using her because she had alcohol." If I hug my cat she gets upset and claims I love my cats more than her.
If you're wondering why i don't finish with her it's becuase we've been BFF's for 11 years. When she lets go of the insecure BS you can't have a more fun and vivacious friend. We know each other so well we frequently finsih each other's sentences or speak in stereo.
What I'm wondering is whether to use hoodoo on her. I wouldn't tell her because telling her I'm praying for her seems to have a reverse-pacebo effect: she just claims she's not feeling it or that God doesn't care enough to help her.
Only, you can't really do a spell to MAKE someone happy, can you? It's like shaking someone and yelling "Be Happy! I order you to be happy!" --it wouldn't work. I could try to do a spell to bring her happiness but then it's up to her to seize that and I don't know how to encourage her to do that without revealing that I'm doing spell work on her.
Also the practical side: I figure a green poppet stuffed with herbs and roots of emotional healing and calm would help.
Anyway, once agian if anyone has any guidance to offer I'm open to all suggestions.
Thank you Saint Jude for your compassion and speedy help! Thank you Saints Michael & Dymphna!

Dee_2

Unread post by Dee_2 » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Wordsmith, first things first...my first comment is that your friend is depressed. She needs to see a doctor pronto! Any idea if she is suicidal? Try talking to her about seeing a doctor.
Aside from that, I think the poppet idea is a terrific one. Once it is ready to go, try talking to it the way you would talk to her about her problems and suggesting she seek medical care. She needs help. Good luck to you and your friend.
Regards,
Dee

theredc6

Unread post by theredc6 » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Until she seeks professional help, work with St. Dymphna on her behalf.

Here's the link:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:23 pm

Besides getting her to a proper doctor (which can be encouraged through the use of magic as well) and the advise given in the post above, you can try doing a spiritual cleansing and blessing on her. Getting a reading would be a good way to start as well.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:46 pm

So I just did a job interview to try to get a job, hopefully in management, at McDonalds. I really can't figure out if this feeling, which is somewhere between the comings on of a panic attack (something like having your foot stuck on train track in a flat state where you can see the train a good twenty miles off before it gets here, its getting closer fast, and the tracks having been shaking for a good half hour already while you've been trying to wrench yourself loose) and just a general overhanging feeling of dread (like a suspicious looking dark cloud hanging over your house, where you think "do not be a tornado"), is like some sort of intuition thing happening or just a slight panic attack brought on by heartburn. Seriously I hate doing fast food and I swore to myself I'd never do it again. I'm so worried that I'm going to get stuck doing this for the rest of my life. I could totally see in 4 years if I'm still doing McDonalds. freaking out so much that I'm 30 and working fast food (especially McDonalds) that I just end up getting so depressed that I blow my brains out. Like I'm not usually quite such a histrionic person, but I have this overwhelming sense of dread, and its freaking me out. Seriously I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing at this point with my life to achieve the goals I have for myself.

I'm freaking out because I'm 26 and I feel like I'm headed down a dark back alley where depression and failure lurk around every corner waiting to jump out and beat my brains out. Ya know what I mean? I feel like by this age I should be a hell of a lot closer to fulfilling my career goals and settling down. I mean if I really want to go to Cal Arts for a BFA in character animation, even if I could start this fall (which I can't) I wouldn't graduate till I was 30, and since I don't think I'm going to be able to get any loans, how many years is it going to take before I can go back to school. I just worry that by the time I have the money to go, I'm going to be too old to do it and I'll have wasted my entire life on a failed dream. I'll end up some loser that works at McDonalds the rest of my life in a crappy studio apartment in the middle of nowhere, with a cat because I won't be able to have a dog, who probably won't even really like me all that much and who will be my only friend on the planet. I would be Kirk from the Gilmore Girls. I don't want to be Kirk.

Seriously do you think its going to be too late to become a big hot shot animator if I wait till I'm in my 30's to go to CalArts then don't graduate till I'm almost 40? I need a magickal version of GPS for my life. I would welcome anyone who wants to do readings for me or give me their impressions. Also any advice is welcome, as is benevolent workings to aid me in accomplishing my goals.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey . . . don't be so down on yourself, your life is not passing you by. You have plenty of time. I am pushing 30 myself here(older than you) and start back to school in the fall. Lots of people start things over in their 30s and 40s and older due to divorces or lay offs or any number of life events.

I am using a lot of LM products to help me feel good and succeed in my goals. The money house blessing products are great, I really like the bath crystals. Road opener might be a good one to start with in your situation. Good luck

ETA: I just reread the post -- if you're feeling such a sense of impending doom and contemplating suicide then you should seek out a Dr. to help relieve these symptoms. You may just need a medication to get you through until you are in a better place financially/socially. Think of it like a crutch when you have a broken leg, it is necessary but you may not always need it.

luckyboi317

Unread post by luckyboi317 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Thanks DelArca- I'm not actually thinking of committing suicide (though I grew up in Japan so I don't have the same problems about it morally most americans do), its more of a general feeling that I'm constantly pressing the self destruct button on my life and fucking things up so royally they can never be put back together. (Though it doesn't help that I quit smoking not to long ago.) My entire life I've had like this count down clock in the back of my head regarding just how little time a hundred years really is and how much I want to do with my life and how little time there is to do it all. I just feel really frustrate that I'm likely going to have to spend the next 5-6 years working at McDonalds so that I can save enough money to go to CalArts. That's 5-6 years wasted. And I really want to be a big time director/screenwriter for like Pixar, Studio Ghibli or someone like that, that takes decades to move up the ranks to if you even ever get there. Most animators who do everything right are usually in their 50's before they get to direct a major motion picture, so does that mean if it even happens for me I'll be in my 60's or 70's? There goes the prospect of ever having children. Plus I'm really overweight, stressed out, balding, a former smoker, and I eat way too much salt and crap. Besides the fact that I may not even live to see 70, if I'm spending all my energy trying to accomplish my dream, what is going to be left over to find love and who's going to want me? I just wish there was a way that I could be enrolled within the next year or two and somehow just found someone that would give me a loan. It sucks that I don't qualify for federal aid and my credit is so horrible. Seriously why can't I have some wealthy uncle, or a boyfriend who's dad is in the mob who was like "you'll work for me during your vacations till you pay back the money"? Sounds ridiculous but these are the things I think about.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:02 pm

first and formost get a reading to see whats lies ahead of you. second the biggest obsticle in the way of our dreams is ourselves. if you truly want to do something then you will do it and do it well. No its not too late at 40 my God ppl are living to be 100! you can get 20-30 years in at your dream job which to me is a long time. im 29 with a degree mid career and going to go back taking classes for 4 years for a degree that most 21 yo go for... I dont care its a dream of mine to do it and I wont let me or age hold me back. my brother is even older33 and is just starting a bacholors degree for teaching he is looking at 5 yrs of schooling and he has not blinked an eye because at the end of the day all the hard work will be rewarded with a carrer he loves. and each shitty day will be a reminder whe he is here working for that goal. sounds like the self esteem is down, may want to use some blessing healing products to boost you and pray to God for guidance..crown of success is a great product to use when going back to school to help you be successful.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:14 pm

You really got to stop and smell the roses . . . there are long term plans and then there is right now. These are the good old days, try not to let another moment pass you by. You can think of things to be thankful for right now. Ask yourself what you can do to add some joy to each day. I was raised thinking like you do, so I understand your position, but through a lot of experience and hard knocks I have realized the above. Therefore I do my best to enjoy the now . . . the bed to sleep in, the food I can afford and enjoy, a stranger's smile, etc. sometimes you have to be creative. :)

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:17 pm

On a magical level, you should probably work with some cleansing products to rid yourself of this major negativity you're carrying around. I would suggest you get a big bag of the 13 herb bath and bath yourself for 13 days. I did it and let me tell you, it works wonders! Cleansing your home thoroughly with Chinese wash is also recommended whilst doing the bath (not at the same time of course!). After that, you need to work on bringing good stuff into your life. Look into a Van Van spell kit (another great product I used) or Crown of Success to help you with school. I just went back to school myself, and I firmly believe using Crown of Success, Fast Luck, Road Opener, etc. helped me get all the loans and financial aid I needed to go. Further, I would suggest getting a reading from someone at AIRR to help you meet your goals. You can do all the spellwork in the world but if you're lacking faith, your work is less likely to manifest.

On the mundane level, you really need to stop stressing over turning 30 and not being exactly where you want to be in life right now. While it's normal to feel down once in a while, you're really piling too much on yourself and getting worked up, literally, over a number. It is not the end of the world and believe you me, you don't feel terribly different once you hit that big 3-0. No one comes to knock on your door to tell you you're a failure if you haven't accomplished every goal you set for yourself by that age, so don't think anyone is judging you. As I stated above, I'm 32 (yes, I survived turning 30!) and just went back to school three weeks ago, and believe me, I'm not the oldest person there. There's a guy in my class who is 60 who decided to go back to school to further his education. There's really no set time limit to do things in life unless you impose them on yourself and last time I looked, life ain't over until you're dead. Try not to dwell on what you haven't done and focus on what you will and can do.

Try breaking your goals down and working them one at a time instead of looking at them all as one big, insurmountable heap you'll never get over. If you think like that, you'll never accomplish anything and that's true failure. If you want to lose weight, get a weight loss mojo and start walking a mile around the block everyday and cut down your portions. Look into getting Pell grants if you want to go to school. Once you start taking those steps and trying, things have a way of falling into place. The hardest part is really having faith in yourself.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

sugarbaby

Unread post by sugarbaby » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:50 am

I just wanted to say that while I cant advise you on the magik bit but honestly I can tell you I know exactly how you feel. I'm training to be Solicitor/Lawyer and its just coming up three years and i'm still not half way through. If I tell you the amount of things that have happened that got in the way that made me stop including my mom dying, not even having money to pay for my exams, to losing my residency and not being able to work. Trust me if wanna go back to school no matter how old you are now it can be done. I was just like you and in a way i still am, I was brought up expecting to accomplish a certain goals by a certain age. I grew up with people who are way ahead of me in the career stakes now and its not cause I didnt try. But you know what i learn and it was really hard to learn 'YOU CANT PLAN FOR LIFE' things happen and for me the key to not going crazy cause shoulda, coulda,woulda is ' while I dont have the job I want i'm working on it, I dont have qualification sI want but i'm working on it.

I would rather spend my life trying than sitting down and accepting what is! Honey Mcdonald's yeah i saw that in my nightmares too but i'm doing a cleaning job but it pays for school while I really dont wanna be doing this I'm working. My friends are my rocks and when I whinge and moan they listen and encourage me and i really hope you have someone like that in you life. So dont give up.

sheshomeless
Newly Registered

Unread post by sheshomeless » Mon May 09, 2011 9:21 am

My story is long, but I will try to give you the basic facts:

I am a young women in my late 20s.
Two years ago, I hit rock bottom and have been stuck there every since.
I am homeless and I live in a motel.
I was evicted TWICE, my life's belongings were auctioned away and my car was repossessed.
I am broke, depressed, alone, scared and desperate.
It wasn't always this way — just a few years ago, I had a good job, made good money, I was active, I was outgoing and I was almost happy.
I left my job to pursue my dream of owning my own business and invested EVERYTHING I had (ruining my credit in the process).
My business has not done well at all, mostly because I am limited on funds, marketing and resources.
I work from my desk in my motel room, earning a modest $1000 or so a month.
I've isolated myself from family and the world for the last two years because I am sad, ashamed and heartbroken — I've lost everything.

I need a miracle, for my business and my life in general. I haven't really seen the outside world in two years. I work tirelessly on my business (making calls, sourcing new leads, contacting potential clients and reading up on way to generate new business) and it has become an endless cycle. So much so that two-years has passed me by and nothing has changed for me... despite my crys to God! I cry, pray and then drink myself to sleep at night (this is my only way of coping), hoping that God will have mercy on me. It wasn't always like this and my life has been pulled up from under me. To get myself out of the homeless, the debt and getting back into the land of the living will cost me several thousands alone (which is my main concern right now). But once that's done, I still worry that my business will continue to be a failure. However, the fact that I can generate some income let's me know that it can be successful... I'm just limited on tools and the right doors opening for me. I'm college-educated, very intelligent (not just book smart, but intelligent in general) and I know that this isn't the life God has for me.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 am

1. Change your screen name. It only generates negativity.

2. Do not put your email address in your post. I edited that part out. Forum users can PM you.

3. Try Road Opener, Money Drawing, Prosperity, and Steady Work products.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

sheshomeless
Newly Registered

Unread post by sheshomeless » Mon May 09, 2011 10:04 am

Thank you.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon May 09, 2011 3:06 pm

If you think you'd fail - way into the future - how would you succeed?

On the top of my head:

I'd make the same recommendation as I did in another post, about turning 'bad luck' into better one. A 13 Herb bath, An Uncrossing bath, plus a dab of Chinese Wash. Removes negativity that has built up around you, and opens path to better opportunities. You should also ask God to help you overcome all this negative thinking that you obviously wrestle with. Then cleanse your room with Chinese wash.

Then, do a Road Opener bath plus dressed candles (orange) with RO oil. A Prosperity bath. LM also sells a money-drawing business honey jar that should help you. All this should at least turn things around for you somewhat before you can get more items.
HRCC Graduate #1610

AngelicD
HRCC Student

Unread post by AngelicD » Mon May 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I agree with the replied posts also, but have to include some of my 2 cents.

First, just because you have become homeless does not make you a bad person. It has happened to more people than you think. Instead of allowing yourself to be pulled down into the abyss of depression, use this time to consider what you need to change so this doesn't happen again. Review some of your actions and try to eliminate those that may be disruptive to your success. Look into some of the Cut and Clear products to aid in cutting away the bad habits, negative people, etc. Look into Clarity products to aid in viewing your situation better. In this sort of situation, you absolutely need to me clear minded.

Second, in regards to your business. Obviously if you are still earning an income from it, your business is fulfilling a need in your area. Maybe looking outside the box in the marketing area would be necessary. There are tons of free ad sites that you can use to promote your business. You could purchase some poster boards and markers from a dollar store and make handmade signs to promote your business. You could even visit vistaprint.com and create your own business cards, buttons, t-shirts, etc. and only pay shipping for certain items and pass them out in a high traffic area. There are endless ways to promote a business. You just have to take the time to see it in a different light.

Third, you are saying that you are crying yourself to sleep at night, praying to God to help you, but maybe you are not asking for the right things. Maybe if you ask God to help you see things clearer, ask him to help you understand where you went wrong and thank him for the one important thing he has given you, your life, maybe your prayers would be attended to and some form of relief will be presented.

I am not trying to be mean or malicious. I am only giving you this advice because I have been where you are and know the emotions and the despair it causes. Only you can pull up those boots straps and hull yourself out.

Dalma

witchy_woman

Unread post by witchy_woman » Wed May 11, 2011 7:53 am

Try the basics first. You have to try to help yourself...even if you are not immediately successful.
It is sending out your intention to the universe and God and whomever else that you need and want help. Try looking up assistance for low income and/or homeless people. I have found some great programs just googling low income assistance. I am not sure what state your in, but it you manage to get in to a shelter you might be able to get enrolled in to a housing program.

Also, look up clinical research studies in your area. They pay good money and give you a place to stay during the study. Just some suggestions to augment your magic. I hope everything works out. You will be in my prayers. Good luck.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

Morpheus Ravenna
HRCC Student

Unread post by Morpheus Ravenna » Thu May 26, 2011 9:32 am

Hi, I am new to this forum but have been listening to the Lucky Mojo podcast for a while. I'm a pretty experienced witch, but have only been studying Hoodoo methods for a few years.

I have someone in my extended family who is undergoing a mental breakdown. I think he always suffered from mild anxiety and depression, but was stable and functional up till now. However, for the past few months his condition has been going rapidly downhill, and he has become delusional, verbally abusive to his wife, drinking at work and generally having a nervous breakdown.

I believe he is working with a psychiatrist now and trying to get himself under control, but I've been asked to help him along with magick and would appreciate any suggestions people have on spellwork for treating mental illness.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu May 26, 2011 9:51 am

I'm sorry to hear of your family member's struggles.

St Dymphna is the patron of those dealing with mental wellness challenges. She is a fantastically healing and gentle force which can bring real comfort and positive change in the lives of those dealing with such issues. I would start by petitioning her on their behalf.

If you search the forum for "Dymphna" you'll find many threads where working with her is discussed.

You can combine that petition with a petition to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez who is a force to be reckoned with for finding people appropriate care-givers and treatments. There's a long thread on that topic here: working-with-dr-hernandez-t171.html

Lucky Mojo carries a full line of Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez and St. Dymphna condition products for your use. Healing is another really lovely formula that I like using along with those. You could also consider adding some Clarity to the mix to help encourage mental clarity.

I hope that helps.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

WereWolfGuy

Unread post by WereWolfGuy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Howdy all!

I'm looking for suggestions for products/spells to help with depression. I've suffered with bouts of clinical, endogenous depression for most of my life. The depression isn't tied to any event or situation, it's just a general fatigue and loss of all joy. Some days it's very mild and some days it's hard to get out of bed. Recently I've gotten serious about tackling this problem and am taking medication, working with a therapist and my doctor and trying to make lifestyle changes. What I'm looking for is something to give me a push in the right direction spiritually. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
WWG

Willowstar

Unread post by Willowstar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello I am new and am looking for some guidence and would love suggestions. I no longer wish to have this impede my life anymore.
I have been advise to do a 13 day bath I am gathering supplies to do this. I am also wondering what more can be tried? or if there is anything I should add to the bath

Blessings to you all for help.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Here is the 13 day herb bath and you need not add anything to it:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html
You can follow up with:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html The entire line.
Master of the Woods:
http://herb-magic.com/master-of-the-woods.html
Crucible of Courage:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Good Luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!
HRCC Grad-Apprentice #1606

Willowstar

Unread post by Willowstar » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you for putting that together. I just orderred a few things today and am so thankful for a warm welcoming.

duchess
HRCC Student

Unread post by duchess » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 am

Hi Werewolf guy!

Lucky Mojo has lots of products that can help you with that :D It's fantastic that you are taking steps in the real world too!

Off the top of my head: Cleansing, Healing, and Stengthening!

A series of 13 herb baths would be a really nice start to get rid of some of that heavy energy.

http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

After this, you could work with some blessing and healing products to aid in your work with your doctors and lifestyle changes.

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-healing.html

One nice thing you might try is annointing your temples with blessing or healing oil before you go to bed to aid in your sleep. I know that sleep disturbances can be a part of depression.

Finally, some strength products might be a good choice like Crucible of Courage and John the Conqueror.

Cast Off Evil also helps with getting rid of bad habits. So if you find yourself, not wanting to excercise, say, or get out of the house you can work with that.

These are all generalized recommendations, however. So it's a really good idea to get a reading from an AIRR worker and get a more specialized approach. There are lots of ways you could go about this!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Blessings and Good luck!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:26 am

If you're comfortable working with Saints, petitionning Saint Dymphna can be helpful for all forms of mental health problems (http://www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html). Saint Philomena can also be of aid.

Other Holy Figures that may be helpful (these are not Saints) are Job(yes, the Patriarch from the Old Testament) who can be appealed to for depression specifically (as well as for ulcers believe it or not ;) ) and King Solomon who is always a wealth of Wisdom and Inspiration.

While King Solomon won't be of great aid for depression, he can help illuminate the best choices for you as well as approach your daily trials with greater calm and serenity. Anointing your head daily with King Solomon's Wisdom oil combined with Clarity and Healing as suggested by duchess, would be a simple and effective way to reinforce your intentions.

Blessings and perseverance to you on your road to recovery.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:47 am

check out this thread as well... i-need-help,-i-feel-so-depressed-t10618.html

best to you

Conjuremoon

Unread post by Conjuremoon » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Hi there. I would suggest along with the 13 herb bath, and crown of success which were great suggestions, possibly a St. Dymphna candle from LM. St Dympna assists in those who suffer from anxiety, nervous disorders, fear. I would also suggest the Blue female Figure candle from LM anoint it with healing oil, or tranquility oils. And burn. LM can burn a St. Dympna candle to back the work up. I would look at healing the affliction, then building up the self -esteem with crown of success/ Also Angelica Root is good for women.

Brother_Silence

Unread post by Brother_Silence » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 pm

WereWolfGuy,

It sounds like you are taking some very positive steps to deal with the depression. I appreciate your search for a spiritual direction. Of course, a direction to take depends very much on where you're starting from. Being the pastor of a small church, I regularly talk to people who are looking for their path. Everybody's is different.

I would take it slow at first. There is a tendency for some people to fall "head-over-heels" for a spiritual tradition or path. And with that, they get an initial emotional rush. Then the novelty wears off and they emotionally crash. This could be a tough place for someone overcoming depression.

I am NOT saying don't look. I believe that finding ones spiritual path is, perhaps, the most important thing a person can do. I am suggesting to mind where you invest your joy and self-worth.

The suggestions in the above posts are a good place to start.
Hoodoo Rootwork is indeed a great path and this forum is good source for that work.

Blessings. +
Brother Vanderson.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Amen.
"The suggestions in the above posts are a good place to start.
Hoodoo Rootwork is indeed a great path and this forum is a good source for that work".

Be Blessed and Brother Vanderson just summed it up!!!
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

Be Blessed!!!

Willowstar

Unread post by Willowstar » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:05 pm

That is great advise I am already working on the healing work now it is getting it out of me. And I feel I have finally found where I can find the finishing work I started. I have never felt so welcome or loved until I stepped on the journey

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm bipolar myself and have recently begun my own long road to recovery due to a recent experience. I have found that St Dymphna has been absolutely the best help I could ever ask for. I have a small altar to her with her statue and use the oil from LM to dress light blue candles for peace and healing. While my emotional health is not perfect, it is certainly getting there, and I thank her for that. I would also use St Michael if you believe you might hurt yourself during a bout of depression.

WereWolfGuy

Unread post by WereWolfGuy » Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:23 am

Thank you all so much for your time and suggestions. I really appreciate the help.

WereWolfGuy

Unread post by WereWolfGuy » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 am

Thank you St. Dymphna for all your love and help.

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:42 am

My depression is back again, i went to the Dr and he gave me a lot of medicines that i don't want to take. I was reading the effects and believe me if i take those medicines my depression will be worse,i can get fat, i can loose my hair and many others things, I know my depression is something spiritually, i feel like i have something behind me , like a shadow but if something that is not mine. I know i have a lot of issues that i have to resolve in my life and i working on that. Today i took a 13 bath and i put some chinese wash, anmonia and salt. i put some van van oil in my forehead and prayed a lot, i can tell you i feel a bit improved but not at all. What can i do?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:24 am

I'm sorry to hear you are still struggling. Have you had a reading to confirm the spiritual component to what you are going through? It would be very advisable at this point. If funds are low, you can always sign up for the Radio Show.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

I completely understand your concerns about the pharmaceutical medications. Have you explored natural and holistic options with a naturopath &/or herbalist? I would absolutely suggest that you do so if you are at all able. There are many natural options that may work for you, but you'll need to be seen by a qualified natural medicine practitioner in order to know what is most appropriate for your case.

I would continue to petition St. Dymphna and the Blessed Dr. for your needs during this time.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”