Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Gastrointenstinal Disorders Stomach Digestion

Crankyfish
Forum Member
Spells For Gastrointenstinal Disorders Stomach Digestion

Unread post by Crankyfish » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:58 am

Ok sorry if this is TMI !
As I've gotten older, I seem to have gotten less "regular"... When it get's really bad, I have to not eat anything and only drink water, sometimes yoga positions help get it going, but it's very frustration and often painful, worse right before my period too. Also, my period is always debilitatingly painful and erratic with timing. The general doc says everything is normal though.

Any ideas for ongoing health rootwork to get things moving down there and lessening pain involved with that time of the month? Many thanks :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Duin1
Forum Member

Re: Kind of embarassing...Stomach issues...

Unread post by Duin1 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:13 am

hi, i cant help u with rootwork but i had terrible stomach problems a few years ago. No one knew what was wrong with me - I was living in Australia and had 3 experimental operations there, was given a concoction of medication et6c but nothing worked. It was awful pain and bleeding - my bowels were a complete mess, and my whole health suffered. I tried doctors in the US and Uk but nothing worked until i came across a Chinese herbal doctor in London where I now live. By looking at my tongue, pulse, eyes she put me on a course of herbal medication that actually finally worked. It was unbeleivable as for a long time i didnt think i would ever find a solution. I still go to this doctor as while so much better i still sometimes get the odd upset. The woman is a genius and god sent. I am happy to give you her details if you wanted to call her from wherever u are - they do send medicine abroad also.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:26 am

Hi Crankyfish,

First and foremost - please see a doctor to ensure that there isn't something medical in your intestinal issues. On a mundane level: I don't know what your regular diet is like, however reducing meats and milk products and increasing leafy greans and fibers alongside a morning bowl of all-bran with a glass of prune juice are always a good start. (although I imagine both those recomendations and Metamucil u've already tied... ;) )

For painful moontime on the mundane level (although again - please go and see a gynecologist because a number of different uterine conditions can cause painful periods): regular exercise (3-5x/wk cardio) + daily supplements of Omega fatties have helped me quite a bit.

On a magickal level, working with LM Healing and Blessing oils can help; and King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity products can aid you in gaining greater insight into what's going on. Queen Elizabeth root and Archangel root are also curios you may want to look at.

If you're comfortable petitioning Saints, consider appealing to Dr. José Hernandez to find a health professional able to remedy your difficulties.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Crankyfish
Forum Member

Unread post by Crankyfish » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:47 am

Duin1 - for some reason, my PMs aren't going through to you, can you please send your info to me? Thanks :)

Thank you for your practical and magic advice Aura too! ;)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Cranky, first and foremost as a woman 'getting older' get your thyroid levels checked! Both symptoms (irregularity and period problems) can be symptoms of hypothyroidism! Secondly, Evening Primrose Oil capsules will work wonders for cramps and such, however they must be taken daily (usually twice a day), but well worth it and not that expensive. As someone mentioned work on weeding too much meat and dairy from your diet. There's a rather tasty cereal on the market that has roughly 50% of your daily fiber needs. I switched to it and it has made a difference. PM me if you want the brand name, as I'm not certain about saying it on the forum.

Rootwork-wise, I'd start saying prayers to Dr. Hernandez for you to find the right doctor and the right diagnosis. He helped me immensely when I was dealing with my initial hypothyroid diagnosis. And he continues to help me with my health, and with those I ask him to help. He is truly an amazing, gentle, wonderful saint.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

PapaGee

Friend Going Downhill Fast - Request for Health Spells

Unread post by PapaGee » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Hello there. This is my first post on the forum and I feel compelled to ask about what to do for a friend.

He is the owner of the garden center that is right beside my soap/herb shop here in Nashville, TN. As little as three months ago he was perfectly fine -- out doing landscaping jobs, installing water features and ponds, heavy lifting, you name it.

In the past few months he has become super thin but most of the extra weight was lost by a couple of weeks of juicing. He recently went to a holistic clinic in Seattle where they told him he had Leaky Gut Syndrome and his levels were off the charts, higher than they've ever seen. Here in town he was diagnosed the rheumatoid arthritis and very recently had a lot of dental work for gum disease.

He now walks like an old man (he's only 38?) and it is effecting his business. His garden center is now a Christmas tree lot (every year during the season) and it's hard for him to pay a lot of workers in the cold season. After trees are sold, he'll have a few months off until spring arrives and plants fill the garden center again.

A while back, before he visited any doctors, I took his hands and did a scan of his body and read him. I told him it was something in the stomach area. I think I even used the term, "in your gut". But, all of this happening at once and so suddenly. Something doesn't seem "right" to me. One moment he was out landscaping all day and now it is hard for him to walk across the parking lot.

Any insight into what is going on and what I can do to help would be appreciated. Thanks so much.
Gregory

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Friend Going Downhill Fast - Request for Health Spells

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:29 pm

!) Has your friend received an actual diagnosis from a medical doctor or is he buying into some abusive juice-fast "authority" and trying to live by a form of dogmatic self-denial that will leave him malnourished, drained, low on protein, and anorexic due to spiritual beliefs? (Spiritual anorexia is as dangerous -- although, blessedly less common than -- body dismorphic anorexia.)

2) "Leaky gut syndrome" is a controversial conflation of a number of diseases, some genetic (e.g. psoriasis) and some environmental (e.g. hives). The appeal of "leaky gut syndrome" to hypochondriacs, and its abusive use by false authority figures in the "alternative medicine" world is easily perceived when you see and read web sites that basically scream out for new victims. Here's an example:

Do you have:
arthritis
allergies
depression
eczema
hives
psoriasis
chronic fatigue syndrome or
fibromyalgia?
Then you may also have Leaky Gut Syndrome!

The potential for abuse here is so obvious that it simply screams "BEWARE!"

3) We cannot diagnose medical conditions in this forum. If your friend has a serious bowel disorder, he should receive treatment for it. Since he was healthy previously, i advise him to return to the diet he ate while healthy, and to simultaneously make an appointment with a legitimate medical doctor, an M.D., as soon as possible.

4) My favourite spirit to work with when a friend needs an accurate medical diagnosis and an effective treatment plan is Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. I simply cannot say enough about the blessings, medical healings, and spiritual help that have come from working with him. Light three dressed vigil candles -- a Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez candle, a Healing Miracle Candle, and a Clarity Candle (or thee white offertory candles, individually dressed with Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez Oil, Healing Oil, and Clarity Oil) -- in a triangle, with his picture (either face-up or in an easel-stand frame) in the middle. Place upon or right in front of the picture a small glass bowl containing these roots and herbs:

John The Conqueror (for male strength)
Self-Heal (for the recuperative powers of the body)
Angelica Root (for the help of the Archangel Raphael, the Healer of God)
Flax Seed (for clearing away any and all digestive problems)
Peony Root (for health and longevity)
Golden Seal Root (for health)
Life Everlasting (for long life)

Burn the candles continuously until they go out if you use vigil lights, or in sections, morning and night for seven days, if you use offertory candles. Pray for the aid of all good and kind spirits, including Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez, Archangel Raphael, and your friend's own Guardian Angel. See the prayer of Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez here:
http://luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Collect the roots and herbs and place them in a white flannel or unbleached muslin mojo bag. If you do not know how to make and tie a mojo, you can read more here:
http://luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Give the mojo to your friend to carry on his person. This will not only assist his health, but it will lead him to seek a better diagnosis and some effective treatment.
catherine yronwode

PapaGee

Re: Friend Going Downhill Fast - Request for Health Spells

Unread post by PapaGee » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:57 pm

First of all, Catherine, thanks so much for such a detailed reply. Have most of the items you mentioned but will need to order some of the missing ones.

I guess I should have explained the juicing part better. He started the juicing back when he did NOT want to go the doctor. He was instructed to do so by the Chinese acunpuncturist he'd been seeing in our building. When he did go to the medical doctor, they said it was rheumatoid arthritis.

It was the alternative holistic clinic that diagnosed the leaky gut. The gum disease was diagnosed by a dentist here in town (regular, not alternative).

Don't know if it is worth mentioning, but around the same time this all started his girlfriend of three years broke off their relationship and he moved from her house back into his own. She's not really the type or inclined to have worked roots on him, by the way. She still works there with him and is concerned for his health.

Should I have his permission to do the healing work you described above? Or, is healing work sometimes done "behind the scenes" without the receivers knowledge?

thanks so much,
Gregory

P.S. JUST received my first Lucky Mojo order and was very impressed. The packaged powders were larger than I expected and the abalone shell for burning my white sage is gorgeous. I truly appreciate that the people at LM took the time to send me as magenta-colored rabbit's foot as I requested. I had one that color for many years as a child and wanted to include it in my "working" bag where I carry my tarot cards, pendulum and stones.
G.

DreamCatcher
Forum Member
Spells For Gastrointenstinal Disorders Questions & Answers

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 pm

Hello all,
I recently purchased Miss Cats Root magic book and I am interested in making a healing mojo for a dear friend that suffers from Crohns disease. He has had major surgeries and has had a colostomy. My purpose is to help his body heal itself and prevent further complications. I want to use
Flax Seed
Self-Heal
Angelica Root
Golden Seal Root
I will place them in a white flannel bag. I am interested in also incorporating a norse bone charm somehow maybe stitch it on the front to add some oomph. Which oils would be appropriate to annoint the herbs with and which incense to smoke the bag? Any further tips would be appreciated this is my first mojo.

Turnsteel

Re: Healing Mojo for Digestive Health

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:33 pm

Make sure to include a petition paper folded around a bit of your friends hair. Healing oil and incense is good for this sort of thing, I like to blend Healing oil with Blessing and/or 7-11 Holy oil. That mix just has a wonderfully comforting and loving quality to it that I find really helps healing.

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Thank you Turnsteel!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 pm

I like to write petitions on a printed copy of an appropriate psalm. There are several that are traditionally used for healing. You will find all the psalms and their traditional magical uses here: Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:32 am

Hi Rookiebinx,

in addition to the excellent magickal advice above, do make sure that your friend also has the support of a good doctor. He may also want to look into alternative methods of treatment such as herbalism and acupuncture to help improve his quality of life.

Perhaps working with a prayer card of Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez in the mojo as well as a Vigil light set for him can help lead your friend to the best health professionals for his needs: http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Blessings and health to your friend.
Aura Laforest

DreamCatcher
Forum Member

Unread post by DreamCatcher » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:45 am

Thank you all for the excellent advice. I feel real good about this.

carcarcar
Forum Member

Can I use Road Opener toward health issue?

Unread post by carcarcar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:38 pm

I have stomach issues for a long time, can I use Road Opener to improve that?
:cry:

natstein
Forum Moderator

Re: Can I use Road Opener toward health issue?

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:54 am

Hello carcarcar,

You absolutely can use Road Opener to increase your health. Check out this page http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

You might also look at Healing products, http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

And Dr. Jose Hernandez products, http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

Christian Hanson
Forum Member

Unread post by Christian Hanson » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Greetings Carcarcar,

Absolutely. I have used road opener to assist with some pass health issues to great effect. Let us know how it goes. :)

Be well,
Christian
Christian Hanson HRCC Graduate #1779G
Tarot Reader, Bone Thrower.
Minneapolis, MN

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:38 pm

you can also use healing products by LM to help with it as well. And crown of success to make your doctors properly diagnose the issue. Best of luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:24 am

Hi carcarcar,

In addition to any magical work you do, please make sure to get the condition assessed with a medical professional. You might also want to consider an alternative care physician such as an acupuncturist or herbalist since they have a number of strategies that are quite effective for chronic conditions.

Blessings and healing to you.
Aura Laforest

Jema2014
Forum Member

Re: Spells For Gastrointenstinal Disorders Stomach Digestion

Unread post by Jema2014 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Wonderful suggestions above!! Not sure if any of you are familiar with candida, which I have suffered with for a very long time. Now on the proper diet, supplements and visiting a homeopath it has made a tremendous difference in how I feel and my health. Unfortunately Iam still having some issues from yeast/candida in the G.I. track. Would love to work with the blessing line for my issue. What would you recommend for trying to clear or rid myself of the rest of candida? Road opener with blessing??
Have wanted to ask this for a long time..
Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:16 pm

Hello, Jema2014,

Your ideas are good.

Also, try working with the healing products: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Wishing you the best

Genies_Lamp
Forum Member

Unread post by Genies_Lamp » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Jema2014,

Sorry this post is late in coming. This is more on the mundane side of things and please don't take this as medical advice as I am not authorized to give it. My family member is very in to herbal medicine and has also suffered from candida. I just happen to notice that he takes a natural supplement called Caprylic Acid, and it is supposed to be quite helpful for getting rid of candida. It comes from coconut. I suggest you google Caprylic Acid and see what comes up. Best of luck to you! I know that can be especially rough.

Blessings,
Genies_Lamp

Reason: Recommended products from outside sources

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Need to do a healing spell for somebody. They have digestive issues, as well as migraines, and other ailments. I have Healing oil. I selected a list of hetbs for healing. I am thinkingg of constructing a jar for this client. I want to know if the herbs, petition paers, personal concerns, and a white dressed candle lit on top on Sundays during are enough. I should know this already, just want second advice. Would a mojo be better or is a jar of equal to a mojo

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 am

Pryomancer,

A jar is a container spell and can be worked as such. A mojo is worn on the person it is a spirit that helps the individual. For health issues I would use that a mojo and a bath, while the person seeks professional medical assistance. I like to add All heal to my health work as well.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Ok thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Pyromancer,

If you work with saints this is a great one to work with for a proper diagnosis for the client, though not a saint in Catholic tradition still recognized for his works : http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

All Heal ( self heal) : http://www.herbmagic.com/self-heal.html

Angelica root powder: http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-powder.html

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:20 am

I will look him up

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”