Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cleanse a Person Incarcerated Jailed Imprisoned

12zodiac

Spells to Cleanse a Person Incarcerated Jailed Imprisoned

Unread post by 12zodiac » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:39 am

I used a 9 in red reversible jumbo candle dipped in black wax. i mixed pacthouli cut leaves, angelica cut root, low john root and grated a pinch or two from the whole root and mixed with cooking oil

i wrote in a spiral top to bottom enemys backwards and next to that i wrote law backwards and in spiral with rusty nail. i dressed the candle placed it on a mirror and lite it then placed sea salt ontop of the mirror around the candle. lite it monday night the 28th of jan. it burned til wed morning the 30th.

i meditated, and said that whoever has done harm to me and boyfriend chris can't anymore and for the law to go away and leave us alone i prayed that no one could harm us anymore, that it was over.

chris was picked up last sat night and is facing serious charges, he also hasnt even spoke to me since the week of feb 6th. did i screw up ?

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: How to Cleanse a Person Who Is Incarcerated

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:51 am

I would get a reading on the situation. When you hit obstacles like that, after doing a job, it can be best to get some insight on the influencing factors.

Check out the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers for a list of reliable, ethical readers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 am

If you are still worried about legal troubles, you can get a brown candle and burn it on a mirror. You might still be able to do good work with that. Use both Court Case and Law Keep Away, and maybe Fiery Wall of Protection. (To keep the work from getting too complicated, use one product from each line: say, Court Case Oil, Fiery Wall of Protection Powder, and Law Keep Away Incense.) You might even be able to work the same spell with a brown candle and the above-named products.

Use Psalms 7 and 35.

If he's gotten in trouble with the law before, you might also want to consider Cast Off Evil work on him.

If he is guilty, add Sumac Berries.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:48 am

Hi MissMichaele,

I took your advice and had a yes/no reading done by Elvyra.

I am so glad i ordered one. I just did the 10 minute reading and soon realized that i will now need a 30 minute reading. Elvyra brought great insight to a situation that i have been trying to deal with for a while now.

The answer is Yes, I am being targeted and so is my boyfriend chris.

I was given instructions by Elvyra and am starting soon, but i am still trying to figure out how i can cleanse Chris with him being in jail. I know that once he gets out he can take care of his cleansing the right way.

Any suggestions on cleansing him with such limitations?

Thank You
12zodiac

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 am

MissMichaele,

Is there any way that i could help him get released? He has a hearing on Monday the 11th and his attorney is going to see about getting him released on own recognizance. how if so...

Thank you

12zodiac

Unread post by 12zodiac » Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:18 am

Dr Hob,

I want to thank you also.I want to say thank you to all the professionals that take time to read so many post's and give such knowledgeable advice.

Many Blessing's happen here.

12zodiac

12zodiac

How to Cleanse a Person Who Is Incarcerated

Unread post by 12zodiac » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi i am in a situation where i will be doing an uncrossing and a cut and clear candle spell for me and someone thats incarcerated.

I was told that we need to cleanse 3 times a week for 3 weeks.

It was suggested that a doll baby would aid in his cleansing. I have never made a doll baby before, any suggestions or how to's would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I wanted to know if i soaked a sheet of paper in a bowl of cleansing water, then let it dry so i could send it with a letter to the person that's incarcerated, would they be able to place the sheet of paper in their cup with warm water to soak and then dip their fingers in cup to sprinkle water over their body and rub on them also? I need to send today if possible to get some help.

Then i was wanting to know if i wrote on the paper that was soaked in the cleanse would it contaminate the cleansing bath for them once they soaked in their cup?

Thank you
12zodiac

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:42 pm

12zodiac,

First, let's look at the paper soaking method:

That sounds like a wonderful way to work, if giving the paper to them is allowed. writing prayers on paper and dissolving them in water is an old, authentic, and traditional practice, as is soaking a paper in some essence and drying it out for future ue in one manner or another. In other words, your methodology is good.

Next, if you cannot give a piece of paper to the prisoner (and some jails do not allow it), the you will have to work from a distance, by proxy.

One way to clean up an incarcerated person at a distance is to craft a proxy-doll for them and bathe it in their name. A wax dolly is a better choice for this than a cloth dolly as it can be moulded or formed with personal concerns embedded in the wax and it will not disintegrate in a bath. You can make the doll of soft wax, such as the wax that comes around cheese. Candle wax can also be used, if you soften it. You can also use a figural candle in the shape of a person, if you load it with personal concerns. I prefer cheese wax.

The bath water can be Chinese Wash in water, or Van Van, Uncrossing, or such -- to which you may also add such things as Court Case or Road Opener.

Another method to bless and cleanse someone who is imprisoned and at a distance is with suffumigation, that is, smoking a photo or a proxy-doll in cleansing incense smoke, such as from Van Van or Uncrossing Incense.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:20 pm

12zodiac wrote:MissMichaele,

Is there any way that i could help him get released? He has a hearing on Monday the 11th and his attorney is going to see about getting him released on own recognizance. how if so...

Thank you
If you have the judge's name, put him in a sugar jar with Court Case Root, licorice root and Angelica root. Shake it every day while reading Psalm 35 and praying for Chris's freedom.

Also, burn a Court Case candle with Crown of Success added to it on the attorney's name.

Best of Luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:48 am

You can also use a doll purchased from a store, baptize it as (name), and bathe it in Uncrossing or 13-herb bath. If you have any of his unwashed clothing, wrap the doll in it. You can dress it with Court Case oil, as others have suggested.

You might consider petitioning Justo Juez (Just Judge). This is Jesus at His crucifixion, the idea being that He was unjustly punished and will show mercy to others who are having legal difficulties.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lostone_92
Newly Registered

Unread post by lostone_92 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 pm

Hello, im lostone_92

My fiance is in jail for a aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and bodily injury and also has a revocation of probation. He has a bond hearing today and it did not go good at all i am afraid he wont ever get out and I want him out for the sake of our child. I am really needing help with money, I have no job, just going through a lot with everything. What I am asking is I need the help to get my fiance out of jail and to keep all the enemies away from him what do I need to do?? Also for the other person to suffer and want him to be in jail as well. What can I do I really need the help please!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:03 pm

Hello, lostone_92,
I am so sorry that this happened.
Please see all the posts in this thread. It's only a page. And there's lots of spell ideas for you (especially the post by Miss Michaele)
For money, go to the upper right hand corner of this page. In the dark green area, there is a white search box and just type in the words: "Money". Lots will show up.
I have no idea what you are talking about when you say: "...the other person to suffer". What other person?
You may also want to consider acquiring a reading on this for the best game plan. There re some AIRR members that specialize in these type of cases. Just go to the AIRR webpage and see who does. http://readersandrootworkers.org
Wishing you the best with this case.
And I pray for your child's well-being.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”