Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells and Prayers to Calm Bad Temper Anger Grudges

jewelzdevone

Spells and Prayers to Calm Bad Temper Anger Grudges

Unread post by jewelzdevone » Sat May 02, 2009 9:14 pm

I need to stop myself from talking about certain issues - not gossip - regarding my magical interests. Even with people who share the same interests, I think it's important to me (and my spirit guide) that I keep absolutely silent.

I love to help people and share information and I very much dislike seeing someone struggle with a question I have an answer to. So I have much trouble keeping my secrets and not reaching out to share.

But my guide keeps showing me signs of silence and they are gettting more frequent as i have been studying this form of work. I have experienced consequenses from not controlling this, but it hasn't changed my desire and urge to communicate on the subject.

Do you have any ideas on what I can do to get control over my own tongue? Oils are my medium of choice, but I am welcome to trying new things.

Thank you sincerely for your consideration,
Jewelz

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Shut MY Mouth!

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun May 03, 2009 10:56 am

You can use a combination of Stop Gossip products on yourself, alum, and Ladies Thumb, which can be used to tie down bad habits.
Here are those links:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
http://herb-magic.com/alum-chunk.html
http://herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun May 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Jewelz, I have the same problem! I love to help and my guides tell me to keep it zipped too. I keep my lipps zipped about my personal work and only discuss clients' work once it is completed. This works wonders.

What you need to do is asked your guides to help you keep silent about your work and to only trust those who can benefit from your knowledge. This is what I did and it helped greatly.

You would also benefit from doing the King Solomon Wisdom kit and petition for help in this area. King Solomon products are especially helpful for this.

I feel for you Jewlz.

Mary

jewelzdevone

Unread post by jewelzdevone » Sun May 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh, such wise advice from the benevolent mistresses of wisdom!

Thank you so much. I didn't even think of the Wisdom kit, but now it's the next thing on my wish list. I've never used a "kit" before and I have a little anxiety about it, but I'm hoping that will go away as I walk through the steps of this first kit.

I thought I had been through every page on this sight but this is the first time I actually saw or paid attention to the Ladies Thumb before. I didn't know the stop gossip could be used on onesself, but I think that following it up with the advice from both Bri and Literarylioness will help me a great deal.

I have actually asked my guides for help - for a very long time. I think they want me to find the answer on my own because they didn't lay it out for me the way they do other things. So, my search led me here, made me register so I can ask the forum a question and now ::poof:: I have a NEW path to work on that makes me feel confident. That makes me feel better - It's all so magical! :P

Sincere Gratitude,
Jewelz

jewelzdevone

Unread post by jewelzdevone » Sun May 03, 2009 10:12 pm

Okay, so, I found the Lady's thumb and alum-chunk. I was wondering if these would be good herbs for a weightloss spell. You know, to control what goes in the mouth (not just what comes out of it). Do you think this would work? Perhaps use them with a cleansing ritual like Cast Off Evil...? Any thoughts?

Thanks for all of the info. I am ever so grateful!

Jewelz

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

I would use King Solomon wisdom products for this.

Mary

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:45 pm

Cast Off Evil also works for bad habits.

Mary

jewelzdevone

Unread post by jewelzdevone » Tue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm

The more I read, the more I want to do just about every spell on myself. Thanks for all of the help.

Jewelz

Isis

Getting rid of grudges, bitterness, anger...

Unread post by Isis » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:54 am

Hello Everyone!

I was deeply hurt by someone I love and I have struggled with letting go of my grudges, bitterness, and anger towards the person. I pray and meditate on this a lot, and although I know this is more of a personal issue and not so much a spiritual problem, I was wondering if there is any LM products I can work with or spell work I can do to help rid/banish myself of the grudges and anger?
Thanks!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting rid of grudges, bitterness, anger...

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:51 pm

I would cleanse yourself, and do a clear cut. Also you might want to do some healing as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:25 am

Balm Of Gilead buds are used to soothed past hurts. Maybe a honey jar with them on the both of you.

Isis

Unread post by Isis » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:07 pm

He and I are working things out and working towards a marriage. I dont want to mess things up or push him away by bringing up the past, especially since he apologized and I need to let it go. I am planning on starting a honey jar next week and now I can add the balm of gilead to it! I can do some healing work in the meantime as well.

Thanks so much for the help!

Bright Blessings
Sandy

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 am

For what its worth, I used to put a rubber band around my wrist like a bracelet and snap it wen I caught myself wanting to say something I shouldn't really be saying. My reason for keeping silence was different but the idea is the same.

I have adapted this system to magic by using strings instead of rubber bands because I think the reason this works for me is not the pain from snapping the rubber band, but just that its a constant reminder of your goal.
I tie a number of knots depending on my goal, and I dress the string or yarn regularly with oil.

For example I have a blue string dressed with water oil and lake water tied on my wrist right now, I am trying to remember to flow around obstacles in my path like water flows around rocks, I dress it every other day or so and repeat my petition/mantra and light a candle dressed with the same oil and rotate it around my wrist about 3 times as I say it 3times.

After awhile of doing this every day the string will eventually kind of fall off after 3-12 months. When It does I consider the spell complete and depending on results either tie another of the same on or a new spell.

This is not something I have read anywhere official though,I can't urarentee it will work for you. It is a combination of the rubber band idea, and a string bracelet my aunt used to make for protection that used the dressing and rotating method. but I thought it could definitely be adapted to your situation and dressed with shut your mouth oil, or whichever you want!
Good Luck

butterfly

spiritual cleaning to remove negative energies from BF

Unread post by butterfly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:50 pm

i need to a spiritual cleaning to remove negative energies from my boyfriend (we dont live together) & i need to do this without his knowledge. i was advised to use some cheese wax.

thanks,
butterfly

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: cleansing with cheese wax

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm

You are asking the wrong people, hon. We don't use cheese wax for cleansing in hoodoo -- although we do use it for making dollies and for rolling candles with herb mixtures.

Try your question somewhere else -- like the person who told you this in the first place.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

butterfly

Unread post by butterfly » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:28 pm

hi, ms. cat. my apologies. how can i use the cheese wax for dolly purposes on my beau?

thanks,
butterfly

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:12 pm

Whoa. Is this about spiritual cleansing of your distant BF or about cheese wax?

Learn more about spiritual cleansing here:

http://luckymojo.com/baths.html

Cheese wax is very easy to mould, so get one of his hairs, roll it into the wax and make a dolly. You can also use a thread from his clothes, but hair is more personal. Also make a matching doll of yourself, with your hair. Once you have made the dolls, you can baptize them, dress them with Love Me oil or something of that sort, then press them together, and finish by pressing them down into a small jar of honey, with your lve prayers.

For more details, see

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MISSBLING

Spell-casting to Calm an Angry Relative or Friend

Unread post by MISSBLING » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 am

Hi, I have purchased lots of items through the store and had lots of success but I don't know what to use for this problem.

My husband he is a bully, he shouts and screams all the time, He is forever raising his voice, He flies off the handle for the slightest thing. He gets on the phone to his mother and talks and bitches about everyone, he winds himself up, speaks to his friend who is a nasty piece of work and comes off the phone all wound up like a spring and shouts at everyone.

Can anyone think of any spell or items that I can purchase to take away my husbands voice and shut him up. If he could not talk life would be so much better.

I want him to just shut up for a few months, to stop speaking as everything that comes out of his mouth is hatred and causes upset. I need him to be quiet so I can think.

I have a huge selection of products and can purchase more but I really need some good advice and pointers how I can shut this man up.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: SHUT UP - BULLY

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 am

Do a stop gossip spell. That should stop him from talking so badly about every one else.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Also, you might need to do an uncrossing on him to remove the negativity from him. He just really seems driven by negativity.

Also, you can do a freezer jar, to freeze him from these bad things he speaks about with others.

MISSBLING

Re: SHUT UP - BULLY

Unread post by MISSBLING » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:59 am

Hi yes but I would like to stop him talking for a while full stop to make him lose his voice and just shut up and give us all a rest any Ideas......can it be done.

Thank you for your reply thus far I am grateful and I have taken on board, I have tried to do various spells before to remove his negativitiy, calm him down. What I need is a spell using LuckMojo Products that will remove his voice for a while Thank you so much

zee

Spell to control one's anger or temper

Unread post by zee » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:42 pm

Hello All,

I was wondering what is the best spell to control a person's temper. This pertains to my stepdaughter, who is in general a very good kid...brilliant student and very responsible most of the time. However she has an unfortunately abrasive personality with everyone, and this leads to her frequently getting in arguments with people at school as well as at home which in turn results in her missing some very good opportunities for advancement etc

I am afraid that this will also happen in her future life and i don't want this one flaw hurting her in her personal and professional life..i know that if she could just stay sane she has everything going for her..for example she was so mad with her counselor that she refused to talk with her about sending in rec letter for her, and missed out big time on a major scholarship...how idiotic is that?

my other step kids don't have this problem, and its not a step mom thing as she argues more with her own dad than with me, those 2 just get at each others throats big time, i am getting tired of keeping the peace...we are somewhat better with each other and she confides in me quite a bit...

if its any help both her father and she are Aries!

My solution so far:
peaceful home oil dressing of her things in her room
lighting a white candle dressed with peaceful home oil
honey jar of the family pictures and other belongings of the family members

so far nothings really happening that i can attribute to the oils or candle
please guide! am ready to do almost anything in order to have peace at home and in her life.
thx
Zee

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to control one's anger or temper

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm

What about some Tranquility and Clarity oil on a skull candle to help calm and clear her mind? You could do some Tranquility and Blessing and Healing on a poppet of her to help her feel loved and emotionally calm and sound.

The Peaceful Home will help keep harmony amongst the family, but if it's really just one person's issue, then the focus needs to be on that one person. The Peaceful Home will help back up that work by making sure the home atmosphere is conducive to calm and reason.

Also, I don't know if you've been pursuing anger counselling for her? I know you mentioned a counselor, but from the context it sounded more like a guidance counselor at a school. Magic can only do so much - in most cases it works best when backed up by real-world action.
You might also want to have her tested for food intolerances by a naturopath - not allergy testing through a regular doctor, which is a different thing altogether. Some intolerances make people extremely irritable and quick to anger - it might be as simple as changing her diet a bit.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 pm

I would use some Cast off evil in addition to get rid of this bad habit I guess you could call it. My baby sister (shes not a baby shes 17..lol) but she used to be so angry all the damn time. Finally, I just asked her what is wrong giving her the platform to vent, and my sister told me somethings how she was made fun of from people she still sees. Its like reliving it every day. She had been holding on to this pain for years. Perhaps, you can give her a platform to vent, and speak her thought to. Even if it is a journal. It would be very beneficial to just let her get her feelings out about why she is so angry. Sometimes angry is just a mask for sadness or anxiety. So you have to come at her with the intent to understand...rather thinking how idiotic she is for not going to her counselor. I mean sounds like she is just having some anxiety about leaving home...who knows, but I would do everythinkg Devi said, but also employing something for her to vent. The easiest way is a piece of paper, it does not judge.

zee

Unread post by zee » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Thank you both for taking the time to respond so thoughtfully :-)

I have given her a journal and I myself have improved from journaling and many years of self study: it has really helped me, but what helped most of all was the inner drive to understand myself. i feel she could also benefit from this but is too young/not mature enough (17) to understand the value of this just yet ..so she just does not use it, but i agree she needs to vent, and yes magic can only do so much, more's the pity!

i think the idea about the food intolerance is interesting..my other son used an asthma medication which caused him to be depressed and have anger issues..we took him off a few months ago and he is a perfect angel. so i will definitely look into that.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 pm

Just a few thoughts, keep in mind her age which is 17 many of them are mad at the world, for reasons we dont understand as adults, yet at their age we were also mad at those same issues, sarah told tommy i like him etc. also the chemical changes going on within young boys and girls effects them for a few yrs. Maturity is another factor her birth age is not necessarly the same as her real ( acting ) age.. people develop at different stages. I have a little sister who was hell on wheels through high school and even into college her second year she is finally becoming a women. It took many years of her out burst and antics for us to get to this point with her, but I can finally see her coming around. It sounds like typical teenage stuff. though id think the use of tranqulity products would work well and a honey jar on her and the hubby. Also as suggested clarity for her to clear whats going on and see it as it really is, maybe even some king solomon oil so she dont let good oppertunits like the scholarship pass by. use of those types of bath crystals can be used on her also.. boil em in a pot and add the water to the rince cycle of her clothing. Good luck and I really do mean that :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:08 am

Sprinkle some Tranquility and Clarity and King Solomon products in her bath products and sprinkle some in her room. You can wash her clothes with some of the products as well. Get a honey jar going dressed with the Tranquility products and a white candle. Dress a white skull candle, and slowly massage the oils into the skull, as if you were massaging away her pain, her anger etc. Burn it on her name paper with the petition of your choice. I'd probably add some tranquility and peace herbs like Althea, pennyroyal and such to the skull candle as well and circle the entire thing with Cast of Evil powder.

I'm sure you have the non-conjure paths covered ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

rerun

Spell-casting to Calm an Angry Friend or Relative

Unread post by rerun » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:30 pm

Hello,
My father has a lot of rage that boils over, and my mother has to endure his behaviour. She has shown me a cell phone that he chopped in half with an axe, and a few articles of clothing that he has cut up with knives. Don't get me wrong, he is a great father and a loyal husband of 40 years, but sometimes he just snaps. She tried to get him to go to counselling without success. The mundane hasn't worked as he brushes it off, is there anything I can do magically to calm him down?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: calming a raging person

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Consider Peaceful home spell, here is the spell kit http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-peaceful-home.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: calming a raging person

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Peaceful Home would be great for a situation like this. Consider working with Tranquility and Cast Off Evil and Clarity to help him overcome his temper problem. This may help work towards getting help from a professional and help bolster the counselling work with magick.

A white skull candle anointed with these oils and loaded with herbs like Angelica, Althaea, Pennyroyal, Basil and other similar herbs may do the trick.

wraithklewn
anger causes temperature rises

Unread post by wraithklewn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

this isnt something new to me but i was wondering what LM product could either help to control this or maybe channel this energy to be put into good useful purpose? this hasnt happened in a while but when i get this certain kind of anger.. room temperatures rise. actually experienced this earlier today after my reading :oops:
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Re: anger causes temperature rises

Unread post by 421718 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:48 am

I've never heard of the room temperature rising when people get angry. I don't think anyone else has heard of this either. I hope you have better days and more peaceful days in the future though.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:32 pm

That's not true, I'm sorry. I've heard of the phenomena. Some people unconsciously manipulate energy. Fluxuations in temperature, effects on electronics, even actually manifest attacks on people. However, this isn't exactly a board to talk about the generalities of magick and/or energy use.

I recommend using Tranquility products to help soothe you.

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:42 pm

ah good i thought i was just a bit crazy for a minute. ill defnitely put tranquility oil on my list. thanks ConjureMan
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Brujita Angelical

Spell-Casting to Help Move Myself Beyond My Own Anger

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:04 am

What products can help me get rid of the anger, hatred and pain I feel towards my ex and the relationship?

I had been working the honey jar and return to me candles but he came back to say he only wants to be friends and not to get my hopes up about anything more, so he always returns to me but never the way I want him to. I thought that might've been due to him being crossed so that he stayed away from me, but he has started dating someone else and although I am so sad about seeing that, I kind of feel now like I've been wasting my time and need to let this go and pray for a good man. I've put so much of myself into this relationship and him for 5 years and only got 1% back from him. I honestly feel drained and he doesnt even deserve my friendship. :(

Does Cut and Clear get rid of all the anger as well as the love for the person or should i use something else? (btw I tried finding a spell kit for that but couldn't is there one?) I find myself hating him and wishing the most horrible things on him, I never thought I would wish on another human being :( I'm ashamed of myself and my thoughts. He has hurt me so much for so long that I want him to suffer the consequences of his action towards me and suffer the equivalent if not tripple of what he has put me through :( Yes, some of it could be due to him being crossed (doing an egg cleansing on his photo blood clumbs came out) but the rest has to be him and his lack of humanity and consideration for others and I love myself to keep putting myself through this :(

How do I get rid of the anger and hatred and free myself from this negativity?

cabriellenil

Re: Products for getting rid of anger and residual pain?

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:54 am

Oh dear. Sorry to hear about your trouble.

In my experience, yes Cut & Clear cuts ties plus removes the negativity, frustration, etc. you feel over the past relationship. Last time I did it, I did three 13 herbs baths first, then Cut & Clear. It worked well.

You sound like you need healing work too. I'd get some healing products (bath, a vigil, oil for follow-up candle work) and also work with St Raphael if you're comfortable with working with saints. He's come through for my friends at me at times of distress. If I remember correctly from one of Mary's posts - I've never petitioned him for this purpose - he's also a good saint for if you're looking for love.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 am

Healing work is definitely in order. I have found the 13 herb baths to have a healing effect...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:21 am

thanks guys.

I have a one day supply of the 13 herb bath and black pullet egg soap which i have been using a lot, dont know if that will help. I love Archangel Raphael, though i see him as an Archangel instead of a saint but yes i work with him also and have been praying to him as well as Archangel Michael to help me cut the cords of attachment to my ex and the relationship. but I am a rollercoaster, some days I'm ok and strong and others I want him and his life destroyed. :(

I guess i will add cut and clear and healing oils to my next purchase then. I pray that works :(

thanks!! :)

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:52 am

Brijita Angel,

I can relate to your situation. Even though mine has not been that long. I ended up tossing everything. He would come back and leave and I felt he never cared about me and my feelings and you have to wonder how can a person be so hard hearted? Well I am in the process of healing and it is a daily struggle. I have asked for the help of the Archangels to help me heal and for love to find me. So far so good. When I feel the emotion coming I allow myself to cry or feel it for a few then try to change my thoughts to something else.I dont know your religious background but I will use a scripture to remind me and at times it uplifts me. Right now I repeat Proverbs 10:22 "the blessing of the Lord it maketh rich and addeth no sorrow to it." I use it to remind me this cannot be good for me since I am experiencing so much sorrow. I light a blue candle for peace and calm anointed with blessing oil because thats what I have and I wash my self in salt and anoint my body with honey or pour in a bath or do egg cleanse, sometimes I have to do this twice a week and it helps to ease the pain and I trust in time you will heal. I find the more I am strong enough to walk away he tries harder to come back but I am focused on healing. I take comfort that God will deal his vengeance if he is deliberately malicious and hateful and he will know it is because of how he treated me! so rest assured you will get your moment. Just start working on healing yourself so that love can find you and stay with you!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Thank you for your kind words Goldenflow!

its harder to see him moving on to "floosies" (not even subtanced women but floosies) and it seems like I never mattered or like all I did for him (believe me i did a LOT) never counted. I am amazed at how selfish some people are and saddened. I read somewhere Miss Cat wrote that she had a aprtner who always came back to her but never had anything to offer her and i feel like thats the case with me. Always returns when I am doing great and doesnt have anything to offer me but instead sucks the life from me and then leaves me again with my self esteem in the garbage.

I will keep bathing with black pullet egg soap and i guess incorporate an actual egg. i guess cut and clear is the best way to go.....

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 am

You dont think St. Martha can help with this right? like help him feel what he made me feel all these years? I know she is for controlling men/bosses etc. and i dont think i want him back (at least not now or not anytime soon until he changes or grows up) but I wondered if I asked for help in...punishing is a harsh word but at least not letting him be happy ever with anyone else for all the hurt he caused me? I was thinking of getting her candle and oil but dont know if she could help with this.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:33 am

That doesn't sound like what St. Martha does, BA. You may wish to look into reversal and crossing work. Or get a reading and see if maybe the IS fits the bill for that one.

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:40 am

Thanx Devi!! yea I didnt think she was for that but she seems real good to work with :) I am kind of scared to do an IS though. I just moved into a great place and I'd hate to have that sort of evil energy in it. Ill just stick with cut and clear and hope God/Goddess takes care of him and he gets his.

thanks!

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:54 am

Devi Spring wrote:That doesn't sound like what St. Martha does, BA. You may wish to look into reversal and crossing work. Or get a reading and see if maybe the IS fits the bill for that one.

Are you saying IS work can be used on someone the worker doesn't actually want back in order to continue a relationship, but just for the pleasure of seeing the target come crawling back in a state as miserable as s/he once made the worker? Because I could totally get on board with that. :D

I've been wondering about this and I did read the marathon threads where all the Intranquil Spirit posts were combined, but without finding a definitive answer.

~K

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:05 am

Yes, I believe Mary (LiteraryLioness) talked about using it as a revenge tactic, rather then actual return work. Perhaps ConjureMan could expand on that idea, too.

If you dig around the IS threads, you may be able to find that original reference. It was actually the one way I thought was a good idea to use the IS! (Because generally my opinion is that if you're having to send demons after someone to get them to come back, chances are they're not someone who's a good match for you in the first place and you're better off finding someone who is actually a good partner for you. It's better for everyone in the long run. But that's just my opinion.)

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 am

jujugiggles wrote:Yes, I believe Mary (LiteraryLioness) talked about using it as a revenge tactic, rather then actual return work. [...] It was actually the one way I thought was a good idea to use the IS! (Because generally my opinion is that if you're having to send demons after someone to get them to come back, chances are they're not someone who's a good match for you in the first place and you're better off finding someone who is actually a good partner for you. It's better for everyone in the long run.

EXACTLY.

Honestly I doubt I'll do it any time soon-- my hate du jour is an abusive drug addict and I have a restraining order against him, and while part of me loves *imagining* the effects of the IS spell on him after all the sick things he did to me, I've addressed it in other ways because obviously any revenge work that would incite this scumbag to come near me ever again would be an astronomically stupid idea.

But it's always good to know your options. *g*

~K

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 am

Yeah, you definitely would NOT want to incite obsession in someone you already have a retraining order against!

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Cut and Clear helps you emotionally let go, but it also helps you attract someone new! The underlying premise of the work is that you get to keep the good things you liked about the person (in the form a new and improved person) while cutting out the crap you never want again. You win and you win!

PS: May take more than one round of it btw. Did for me, but wow the last one really truly helped me let go of all the "missing the good parts" feelings that lingered.

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:10 pm

jujugiggles wrote:Yeah, you definitely would NOT want to incite obsession in someone you already have a retraining order against!

Yeah. Plus considering the stuff I opted to do instead, there are a few spirits and saints who would *not* be amused with me. Lol

~K

Katie_Did1111

Unread post by Katie_Did1111 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:18 pm

I didn't mean to hijack your thread, BrujitaAngelical. I'm sorry. Did you get the help you needed?

~K

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 am

its ok. I dont know i guess Cut and Clear is the only way.... :(

today is my birthday and I was curious to see if he would leave me a commnet on my page or text me but i was going to delete him tomorrow and start fresh. Yesterday I said to hell with it I am deleting you today and JUST as i was going to click delete he left ma a sweet message saying he hopes all my dreams comes true! Who can understand this individual?? I mean yes i did a honey jar and still am burning the reversal vigil but this roller coaster is making me nauseous. I've been told more than once he is "the one" but for now at least I need to walk away, heal, get my self confidence back and hopefully meet someone new. Eventually if he is for me itll work itself out but doing so much work magickal and none magickal is draining so Cut and Clear should be good because I dont want to never not see him again, but i want to heal and not be affected if I DO see him, and him dating other people. i want my power back, my sex appeal!!

On another note yesterday i was thinking of doing a vinegar jar for him and that girl he is getting close with "dating". I dont know my reasoning for that really since I am trying to cut adn clear myself. Then I said "agh forget it, the only way i would do it now is if I found some random rusty nails on the floor! (yea right) not wasting my time" then walking home i was thinking of him and i had JUST discovered the love of his life on his page! that he just added The one he never got over (i thought it a sign to move on). So i said "ugh and here i was going to do a vinegar jay on the randowm floosy when his ex love is back in the picture, that would mean I'd ave to do two jars.ugh." and as i walked right in front of my path and feet layed a RUSTY NAIL on the sidewalk!!! the cleanest nicest neighrborhood too. i was like really??? really God/Goddess?!!! what the heck do you want from meeeee :roll:

i dont know. i really DON'T know!!!!!!!!! sorry this got long :( Im going to keep filling up my cart.....cut and clear, healing....i guess.....

miz_michelle

Unread post by miz_michelle » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:49 am

Happy Birthday!..and sorry to hear about your situation. I just ordered a St. Martha fixed candle, oil and incense powder for my 'beast', and the Fiery Wall of Protection kit. I wonder if that would help your situation too? There are a few variations of the spell, from what I understand, that may be beneficial? I'm trying it myself to get rid of alot of negative energy, and keep more from coming in. I really believe that God is keeping score for us. He knows what these men are putting us through, and they won't get by with it forever.

Take care and God Bless :)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 pm

BA, I am sorry you are going through such an emotional rollercoaster. Love work, especially reconciliation work is considered tough for this reason. Reconciliation work is hard because of the emotional pain and emotional rollercoaster the petitioner goes through. Stay strong and spend some time loving yourself.

If readers indicate that he is the one then it may be that he just isn't the one right now. He and you both may need time to grow and mature until he's ready to give you the love your deserve. Have faith, it shall work out for the best.

Best wishes.

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 am

I have to tell you, I went through a similar situation about 3 years ago.
I finally went back to Ms. Cat's book and did the Cut N Clear, and the Walnut bath she tells of.
(she sells the walnuts as well.) Wow. What a difference.
Not only did I get over him less painfully, but 2 wonderful men came into my life almost simultaniously.
I started to feel like my old self almost immediately. And I didn't worry about him or his life anymore. Anyone who treats you thus is not worth the emotions you spend grieving.

Sassy

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:12 am

thank you everyone for you replies!!!

MightyAphrodite wrote:Cut and Clear helps you emotionally let go, but it also helps you attract someone new! The underlying premise of the work is that you get to keep the good things you liked about the person (in the form a new and improved person) while cutting out the crap you never want again. You win and you win!

PS: May take more than one round of it btw. Did for me, but wow the last one really truly helped me let go of all the "missing the good parts" feelings that lingered.

oh I had not seen this reply since I look from my cell phone! Thank you MA that sounds like what I need. He has great qualities and can be sweet but his behavior is so erratic that he may be bipolar in which case its too draining for me at this point. but I love a lot of his qualities and that is what make its harder to move on. but if Cut and clear will help bring in a new person that has those qualities then i will proceed to do that!

ConjureMan wrote: Stay strong and spend some time loving yourself.
...it may be that he just isn't the one right now. He and you both may need time to grow and mature until he's ready to give you the love your deserve. Have faith, it shall work out for the best.

Best wishes.

thank you CM you have a point, i do think it may be a question of time and growth. i honestly feel like maybe i should explore other options and compare and he has to know what it feels like to lose me also. And he needs to heal from his first love because it seems like he's not over her and I'm not going to change my personality to be some other woman! I dont know I just want some peace for now.I wish it could work out but as things are now i dont see how thats even possible....

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:17 am

sassafrassblonde wrote:I have to tell you, I went through a similar situation about 3 years ago.
I finally went back to Ms. Cat's book and did the Cut N Clear, and the Walnut bath she tells of.
(she sells the walnuts as well.) Wow. What a difference.
Not only did I get over him less painfully, but 2 wonderful men came into my life almost simultaniously.
I started to feel like my old self almost immediately. And I didn't worry about him or his life anymore. Anyone who treats you thus is not worth the emotions you spend grieving.

Sassy

I am so glad to hear it worked for you! question, I may be wrong but doesnt the walnut bath cut all ties to that person so that you never see them again or have contact with them at all? i actually dont want to do that because if he is for me that would ruin our chances to get together in the future. What I really want and need is to get rid of the pain and anger and the pain i feel when i see him with his new conquests :( i want to move and and not be affected by him if i do see him or run into him (chances are slim that i ever will) and I want to give myself a chance to meet a wonderful man who can give me what i want and need NOW. Im so tired of being hurt and alone. it sux frankly.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 am

Brujita Angelical wrote:I am so glad to hear it worked for you! question, I may be wrong but doesnt the walnut bath cut all ties to that person so that you never see them again or have contact with them at all? i actually dont want to do that because if he is for me that would ruin our chances to get together in the future. What I really want and need is to get rid of the pain and anger and the pain i feel when i see him with his new conquests :( i want to move and and not be affected by him if i do see him or run into him (chances are slim that i ever will) and I want to give myself a chance to meet a wonderful man who can give me what i want and need NOW. Im so tired of being hurt and alone. it sux frankly.

The black walnut bath will not insure that you never see the person again, only that the person will mean nothing to you, seeing him have no effect on you. He be less consequential then dirt under your foot. Its a wonderful bath in the right situations. If you do it, you're not going to hook up with him ever again, but why would you want to? He doesn't sound like a class act. And after the bath you won't want to get back together and you'll be ready to move on.

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Thu May 06, 2010 9:57 am

I used the walnut bath as well as the 'cut and clear' to get myself out of a damaging emotional situation. It was bad for me. I had to make a clean break.
I have seen the man a few times since then, and he was nothing more emotionally to me than a stranger on the street....which he was very surprised at. If you want to cut the emotional ties, these things work.
I am now with a terrific loving man.

Sassy

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu May 06, 2010 12:06 pm

what if you want to cut emotional ties and end pain but leave a door open in case a situation changes?

Brujita Angelical

Unread post by Brujita Angelical » Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 pm

freegirl wrote:what if you want to cut emotional ties and end pain but leave a door open in case a situation changes?

I think Miss Bri told me that that is what I could use the Cut and Clear for. it does not take the person away forever, it only takes the feelings away so if they come back you can decide with a clearer head if you really want them or not. I think thats what she told me, though she speaks a bit fast so I hope i got it right :D :D Anyway that's what I want, no more pain and to think clearly about things. If he comes back later on if its meant to be great but I am not trying to be a lap dog :P For me its not normal to be feeling this much hatred towards him. yes he behaved poorly but what i feel is way exagerated hatred and I need that gone for good. Who knows someone might've done a vinegar jar on us for all I know so I want the pain and anger to dissapear and I want peace back.

GIFTEDHANDS

stop aruging ???

Unread post by GIFTEDHANDS » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:54 pm

Any advice on how to stop or decrease arguments?
Thanks

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”