Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Dental Work Tooth Abscess Root Canal Gingivitis

MojoMaiden

Spells for Dental Work Tooth Abscess Root Canal Gingivitis

Unread post by MojoMaiden » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Hello all. Are there any spells, or anything else that can help with tooth problems? Any advice will be GREATLY appreciated! Thank you! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Dental Work Tooth Abscess Root Canal Gingivitis

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:56 pm

You can work some Healing for yourself using those products. If you're comfortable working with saints, you may wish to petition Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help you find a doctor or treatment that will finally alleviate your suffering and end in a cure. I would personally combine the two - working Healing for yourself and petitioning the Blessed Dr's aid.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 pm

Spell-work cannot be a substitute for medical, dental, psychiatric, legal, or social care. See your dentist!

However, having said that, i will say that there are a number of old-timey hoodoo spells that give people tooth problems. For instance, if someone bites you and you want their teeth to fall out, you can rub chicken manure on where they bit you -- i know, YUCK! -- but it is supposed to make THEIR teeth fall out (and let's hope you don't come down with some horrible infection in the bite). Some people say to use -- DOUBLE YUCK! -- dog manure for this purpose instead. No kidding. People used to be so hard-core!

Well, if i had tooth trouble, and it was something more chronic than, say, having not enough room in my mouth for my wisdom teeth, but involved cavities, gum disease, or misaligned teeth, i'd do a couple of things.

First, i'd SEE MY DENTIST.

Then i would practice IMMACULATE DENTAL HYGIENE, including brushing, flossing, and getting cleanings every 3 months instead of every 6 months or every year. I would gargle with salt water or hydrogen peroxide, as my dentist might recommend, depending on my condition. I would stop drinking sugar-water drinks -- and every time i had one, i would rinse my mouth out with water if i did not have time to brush.

Next i would work with the planetary influence of Saturn, the planet that rules the teeth and bones. I'd use Saturn Oil to dress a petition for the health of my teeth, written on the back of a Solomonic seal of Saturn from the "Keys of Solomon" book, and burn a nice, white tooth-coloured candle on that petition paper, on Saturday, which is the day sacred to Saturn.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

MojoMaiden

Unread post by MojoMaiden » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Thank you for the advice, guys! It's really appreciated! :)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Yes, that is the reason I ask the question when you say tooth problems, there are so many but dental hygiene and regular dental visits fit the bill first; and Devi and cat provided excellent advice on the path to follow.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

MojoMaiden

Unread post by MojoMaiden » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:20 pm

Yes, they did and I am very grateful. :)

thewriteguy

Unread post by thewriteguy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:38 am

A few years ago I had a dental procedure done that was awful. The dentist had no business practicing. I have really good oral health over all and now this wack job dentist ended up putting me in a bad situation... I am getting a procedure to fix it but it's not scheduled for 2 1/2 more weeks and the tooth is really bothering me now and they still won't see me under their emergency care hours. I am lighting a candle and praying to Dr. Hernandez but I believe there is power in numbers. If anyone has a Dr. Hernandez altar or anything can you please pray that this problem subsides until I am able to make it to my appointment and doesn't result in more problems? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all.

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Wed May 04, 2011 6:07 am

Hi there,

I have a dentist who I have known and loved as like an uncle to me for about 30+ years . But as of late not sure why I have been running into some massive communication problems with him & his VERY TESTY & NASTY gatekeeper of a secretary (wonder if she was born nasty, snaps at anyone who wants to ask a simple innocent question) that I steer very far away from at all times. I suffer from something called TMJ (severe jaw disorder/arthritis type pain that makes everyone of my fillings and teeth feel like its on edge of severe pain or make my fillings feel like their loose, cracked or broken.

I had a dental cleaning about 3 weeks ago and this "phantom" pain that my dentist has labeled says he can't find anything wrong with my fillings (he didn't even bother to do a checkup and check) and my night guard that I wear each night so I don't grind my teeth he refuses to make adjustments on (he seems to think I don't need any adjustments),I feel I do need adjustments.

Now I really can't afford to switch up dentists, just got laid off from my job, finding a new dentist with human heart is darn near impossible for me right now and money is non-existent. I have no dental insurance & I feel like that vile TESTY young secretary of his feeds his ear that I'm some kind of trouble patient when I ask her all the time if she has any cancelled appts (to accomodate their schedule so I can sit with a tooth ache for about 2 to 3 weeks) so I won't be labelled a "troublemaking" patient who literally politely asks in near tears of my dentist to check out my teeth make sure nothing is off balance or needs some minor work (to which my dentist replies back with "stop inventing pain where there isn't").

I just received my "essence of bend over" oil and "do as I say" oil in the mail yesterday. How do I use these oils to get my dentist to treat me patiently as his pateint & take the time out to calm my fears regarding my teeth and jaw arthritis and to get him to make adjustmenst to my night guard??? He made me feel so ashamed & lower than dirt for asking him to take 5 miliseconds to check my teeth out & shave my night guard down to an adjustment in my mouth I can handle, BUT its like he almost wants me to make another appointment for him to even accomodate me or look my way for some relief in my mouth.....(and he knows I live an hour & a half away to see him & gas at $4.50 a gallon in my neighborhood is not cheap for me but I know that's not his problem I get that) :(

what psalm, prayer to a saint or how do I use my "essence of bend over" oil and "do as I say" oil(s) on say a both (dentist & nasty know-it-all secretary) of their names on a piece of paper each to have them do as I say and check out my teeth and stop making me feel ashamed for asking for help??? how do I bend them to my will??? I already tried writing their names on a piece of paper and put it in my left side of my shoe to command them to take care of me during my appointment this past monday but that didn't work out too well ( I ended up being lectured like a child and verbally accosted a bit for inventing my pain, which I'm not) :( My next appointment is this coming monday AND NOW I have these oils and wonder what is the simplest but strongest method I can use to control them, bend them, have them do as I say just this once....I have 4 or 5 days to influence them my way can it be done in such a short time??

any suggestions is really appreciated here. thanks so much.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 04, 2011 6:31 am

Since you only have 4 or 5 days, I would petition St. Expedite to help you get a fast resolution to the issue at hand.
You can read about petitioning his aid and how to pay him if he comes through for you here:
working-with-st-expedite-t5531.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

In conjunction with that petition, I would put the secretary and doctor into a bottle (use their full names and pictures if you can find them online) with a petition paper onto which you've written your commands, and dressed it with the oils. Take some sugar (and if you have any calamus or liquorice on hand add that as well) and dress it with the Bend Over and Do As I Say oils as well, and add that to the bottle as well. Three times a day, shake the hell out of that bottle while calling out your commands. At least once a day, dress a candle in your oils, inscribe it with your commands, and burn it on top of the bottle.

Hopefully that will help bring you the result that you need.

You can also think about petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez for the resolution of your jaw problems - he can help lead you to the appropriate treatment &/or doctor so that you can get the healing that you need. Whether or not you end up being able to turn this particular doctor to your needs in time, Dr. Hernandez can help you find the aid you need.
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
working-with-dr-hernandez-t171.html

Best of luck

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:28 am

Devi Spring

Questions, I have a small plastic makeup bottle (will that suffice to put the stuff I have on hand in there?)

The name paper I have is the dentist business cards I have 2 of them. I want to write the secretary's name one business card and dentist name on the other business card and then what do I do turn the card 90 degress and write my short commands over each name of what I expect them to do for me short simple command like "examine all my teeth fully" & "help & listen to me fully"??

I don't have calamus & liquorice on hand are they a roots, leaves or whole plants? And how necessary is it to have in this small plastic bottler of mine, will it make or break the potentcy of this spellwork?

Do I need to annoint both the calamus & liquorice and name papers with the oils in each of their separate bottles I already have on hand or do I pour a few drops of the oils in the bottles each and just keep it near my red candle I will light for st. expedite to help me handle very fast??? I want to place both name papers in one bottle with the oils and pray that will be enough to get this dentist & his secretary to listen tot me within reason....

Thank you for any additional information you can reply back to me with Devi Thank you so much for giving me the tools to help this meek patient fight for my rights.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 am

You can use a plastic bottle if you need to, just be aware that you cannot burn candles directly on it or it will melt. You should be able to burn tealights on top of it though, because the tin will keep the heat from melting the bottle cap. Momma Starr from AIRR has a fondness for using little prescription bottles in this kind of work. Just make sure you thoroughly spiritually cleanse whatever bottle you are going to repurpose for the work.

If you can find pictures of the doctor online (many professional website show a picture of the employees), include that in your work. You can certainly use the business cards.

Calamus and liquorice are roots. Your oils will already have these ingredients in them, as they are the primary controlling herbs. So if you cannot get your hands on the loose roots to add to the bottle, you'll still be fine because the oils include them. The sugar will help sweeten them to you, so just dress the sugar with your oils.

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Wed May 04, 2011 8:45 am

Devi, couldn't find those roots right this second but I appreciate the reply back again...

so basically dress plain white sugar with the oils and then dress the business cards with each of their names on it with this sugar and oil mixture...And then burn small red tealight candle each day praying st expedite prayer on this bottle while shaking the contents in it till I get to my appointment is that about right??

And can I still keep ths bottle to keep ths dentist under my thumb or do I need to refresh the same recipe in there?? I want to keep him listening to me his patient and do as I say....no matter what.

A big thank you for helping me out here like this in a pinch.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 am

Yes, you will put the business cards with their names and your commands down into the bottle with the sugar and oils. I would just use regular white tealights that you dress with those oils on the bottle, and use a separate red candle to petition St. Expedite. Red unscented tealights are next to impossible to find, and you don't want to use synthetically scented candles - toxic and yucky! Shake that bottle while praying your commands at least three times a day.

Take that bottle with you to the office. That's where all the energy from the work is seated.

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Tue May 10, 2011 5:20 am

I don't understand I spent 5 days (which is all I had till my dental appt yesterday morning) praying over this bottle of sugar with the business cards of his and the name & commands I crossed on them, anointed with LM Do As I Say & Essence of Bend Over in this bottle and petitioning St. Expedite, even read psalm 130 (to gain power over others), went to the appointment NOTHING changed. This dentist still did not budge and check the tooth I need him to check, he x-rayed a tooth a that needed no work and no root scaling :| :?

can someone point out to me where I went wrong and do I still need to pay st. expedite for "no results" produced?

I must have shaken that bottle with such force each day & brought the bottle with me to the dental office and sprinkled a bit in his path (w/o him seeing it) & nothing happened :( .... out of frustration & sheer tears I released the contents at the beach & threw the bottle in the beach (cause I'm not sure what crossroads are sorry). My LM products work I know that but this kind of left me really confused as to why this particular trick didn't take :|

I have until next friday may 20, 2011 to maybe try something else and get this guy to do as I say bend over to my will those are the only 2 oils I ordered from last time...is there another prayer/saint or way I can get this situation to work my way, I'm stubborn too and this dentist of 30 + years needs to be politely placated to my one lousy request to check this tooth not about to spend several hundred dollars for a new dentist and to beg my old dentist here for my x-rays to go shopping around for a new one....

Devi, anyone who can help me out I would be most grateful to suggestions and unfortunately I am serious non existent in funds I have no job right now so no I can't get a reading on the situation. But would appreciate a different avenue to approach this situation from.... thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 10, 2011 6:02 am

Working on a 5-day deadline is sketchy business - that's not much time at all to see results even for the most experienced practitioners. Even while petitioning St. Expedite. So while you could certainly begin work and pray for results in 5 days, that wasn't really a good amount of time to expect things to completely come around.

The general rule of thumb for conjurework is if a work is going to be successful you'll see signs in 3 days, 3 weeks for positive movement, and final result in 3 months. So you can see that 5 days is a VERY short time frame.

I would keep working the current work since you have a good deal of your energy and prayer working through that method already, and continue being your own best advocate as far as this doctor is concerned. But think about petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez to help guide you to a dentist that will take you seriously.

And, no, you don't pay St. Expedite if he doesn't meet your specified deadline. You did let him know the deadline, didn't you? If not, then tell him now what your next deadline is. :)

[EDIT - I just see that you disposed of the bottle already. That's unfortunate. I would have kept working it. Again, you're going to be starting from scratch with a very short deadline. I would recommend you just keep praying to St. Expedite. You could try petitioning St. Martha to get him to listen to you - but again, 5 days is not very long. And pray to Dr. Hernandez to guide you to a better doctor.]

Aponi896

Unread post by Aponi896 » Tue May 10, 2011 6:40 am

Devi I was so angry & in tears that I just grab the bottle and toss the contents away because I wasn't sure if I could use the same bottle and the "same" work I was laying on this bottle would even take. and oh yes I did very much so specify to st. expedite the exact time frame I need this work to garner results by but no results no payment from me, even read psalm 130 to gain power over another which usually works didn't even make a dent with him yesterday......maybe I should try starting from scratch and petition St. Martha ONLY because the more I ask this doctor for help the more stonewalling garbage he gives me not sure why he's gotten so blocked with me. And I said to him yesterday why do I always feel guilty asking you to help me I always seem to catch you in a bad mood with me, to which he replies no not in a bad mood but not going to up root teeth or examine stuff that I feel isn't necessary. I don't agree with him and I am still going to work these LM Essence of Bend Over & Do As I Say oils in another sugar bottle and I took more of his business cards with me to anoint with the oils.

And I totally agree with you 5 days is short amount of time but now I got including today 10 days to cook up another way to get this dentist to bend to my will (accomodate my one tiny request of checking my teeth/tooth that would only take a few minutes from his life). What's funny is the nurse was placated a tiny bit from the sugar bottle, the dentist :evil: not so much.

All I know is I need to rework this differently & I need to make this man literally submit to my request my demands, my energy for this to happen is still there, just scratching my head as to what other factors there could be holding it back. Hmmm? Thank you for suggesting St. Martha will definitely try to petition her for help.

thank you again Devi, sorry for all the questions this spellwork kind of baffled me a bit.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:58 pm

I hope that someone heard your prayers and that everything is better now. I apologize that no one replied directly to you when you first posted this.

Dr. Hernandez is indeed an awesome spiritual helper.

These days i also always recommend the Crystal Silence League to people in need of prayer support. Go to this web page

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

and place your prayer petition online and others will reply. It's amazing -- and it works.
catherine yronwode

sky4343
Forum Member

Unread post by sky4343 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:24 pm

Hello,
I have a really bad toothache and called to make a dentist appointment for sometime during christmas break when i will be home from college but they are booked the whole time i will be home and the soonest opening they have I will already be gone back to school. They are the only dentist who accept my insurance what can I do to make them accomodate me sometime during the timeframe i need? They said the are busy during the holidays.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:28 pm

You can petition Dr. Hernadez, St. Expedite, or St. Jude to help you. Or you can use Commanding, Compelling, or Essence of Bendover to get the dentist to see you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:13 am

Or use Five Finger Grass to try to get someone in the office to grant you a favour.
catherine yronwode

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Hello, I am currently suffering with a very nasty but sticky situation. I went to a dentist about two years ago for teeth problems I was having, and honestly; he made my teeth worse! Now I have two teeth on the lower left bottom of my mouth that another dentists office told me they HAVE to pull out because the teeth are dead and have an infection, and have I have crowns that just keep popping out. They've popped out so much that I'm actually missing a crown, and due to his botch up jb I developed a cavity that has caused my tooth to chip. Now these last two teeth are right next to each other on my upper right side of my mouth, so if you can imagine; I have the damndest time eating. I mean I can't chew on my left side AT ALL, and now I can barely chew on my right side because I'm missing a crown, and I have a tooth that just keeps chipping away. The insurance company has already denied me of getting a bridge and etc, which is why I need help because I'm tired of not being able to eat properly. Please someone tell me, is there Saints for healing and any spells I can try. I'm constantly in pain, and I'm desperate to get these crowns/bridge work/ or whatever approved from my insurance company. Please help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 pm

your request has been merged into the ongoing thread on dental issues -- read from the beginning of the page and you may find what you are looking for.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 pm

jwmcclin

Thanks!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh I'm so happy to have seen this. Oh my poor teeth. Not fun!

danne6039
Newly Registered

Unread post by danne6039 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm

My teeth’s are in pretty good condition just had my feelings sessions over. First they take x-rays to know the root of disease and this has to be done by all patients. They did a pretty good job as my old NHS dentist had ever done.

almondworld
Forum Member

Unread post by almondworld » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:26 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:Or use Five Finger Grass to try to get someone in the office to grant you a favour.
Miss Cat, would you please tell us how to use it, burn it or carry it with ourselves? Thanks.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun May 13, 2012 7:37 pm

OMG I have an UPDATE!! I found a saint named SAINT APPOLLONIA who pretty much is the Saint of Dentistry since her teeth were torn out. There is very little info on her out there but I'm gonna try petitioning her to see what happens. Hope others suffering with teeth issues see's this :-).

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:56 am

Hello all. I'm so sorry if this is possibly posted in the wrong place, but I am superbly desperate.

On another post I created I had mentioned I was diagnostic with TMD also known as TMJ Syndrome. The help I got here was great along with prayers from CrystalSilenceleague.org.

I am finally being treated but am facing more problems. I have to get three teeth pulled and so far one is gone but that leaves 2 more to go. Plus my front teeth are being ruined due to the off bite, so unfortunately they have collided so much (top and bottom teeth), that my two front teeth have cracks going down the middle and my bottom teeth are chipped. I need dental implants and possibly veneers.

At the dental school I am attending one implant along with the crown and post ranges from $1,200-$2,200 per tooth. Definitely I need 3 but in the end I'm looking at about 6 teeth to be replaced. All together Im gonna need at least $15,000 to $20,000!!

I have used a Road Opener last month and I just ordered Wealthy Way. Please, any suggestions?

I know teeth are superficial to some but this disorder has killed off what is left of my self esteem.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:46 am

No, teeth are not "superficial." Aside from appearance, one needs them to chew and talk properly. Dental health is also a factor is overall health.

Keep working on this spiritually and physically. Wealthy Way and Road Opener seem like good choices to me. Many dentists and possibly the dental school will set up payment plans. Can you have this work done in stages? Do you have any dental insurance or can you get some? Are dentures an option, at least temporarily? Check into all your options.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:43 pm

Mama Micki

Yea I only say "Superficial" because everytime I cry about my teeth my mom yells "They're just teeth!" Its heart breaking not having her understand nor give much support but I digress ....I have dental coverage but it wont cover dental implants and there's no guarantee that Medicaid will pay for my dentures. I talked to the dental school and they do payment Plans but the whole payment has to be made before the ending of treatment but I can't afford it. I feel completely screwwed. Should I also ontop of all this petition a Saint??

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:13 pm

OK after responding to this post I actually went on EBay and not only do they have toy fake teeth but also false dentures! Yes REAL DENTURES for ppl who.have no insurance and lack of money! This world is remarkable! I feel like that was one weight lifted but one more to go which is still working on the money for implants.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I had to have this done recently and had to pay $1,200 out of pocket. Not fun at all. For 6 teeth it should run you somewhere around the $7,200 mark. Still a huge hunk of change, for sure, but if you are going to start doing some money drawing work I would rather see you aiming to amass closer to this amount than focus on the $20,000 amount. You may get better movement focusing on the "lesser" amount as you will not feel like it is SUCH an out-of0reach amount and cast some doubt and uncertainty into your own work. I wish you well and I wish you the best of luck. Dental work of any kind is no laughing matter...the bill is just the icing on the cake.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Joseph Magnuson
Yea there's no gaurantee it will be $1200 though. They said between $1200 to $2200 plus I have to include possible veneers so OK maybe $10,000 to $15,000 worth of dental work. If I lost a front tooth and had the money I'd be hurt by knowing me, I'd make jokes about it...hell I'd even take photos of it LOL! Can you suggest any work to be done or Saints to petition?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Dr. Hernandez: http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

St. Expedite: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Also look into adding a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League: http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

...and remember to check this AIRR page for more: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... rch_Saints
Joseph Magnuson

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

Joseph Magnuson

OK thank you so much :-)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:09 pm

You are very welcome. Good luck to you.
Joseph Magnuson

oneword
Forum Member

Unread post by oneword » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:56 am

No idea where you live, but have you thought about going to Mexico to have this done? You can get good dental work for 1/3-1/2 the price that you would be charged in the states. I live in California, and I know a lot of people who have had good experiences down there. With the kind of numbers you're talking about, it might be worth the cost of travel.

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:17 pm

oneword
I can not believe how I didn't catch this one! I guess my still having problems with my teeth brought me back to this lol. Its a bit late but I have considered Mexico but the ends don't justify the means ya know? I mean the cost of traveling there would add up and cost probably more than the cost that this dental school I found is charging. Thanks for your input and advice and sorry I'm late responding.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Less expensive Dental Schools are sometimes the best way to go. Good luck to you, TheBestest!
Joseph Magnuson

Rashel67
Forum Member

Unread post by Rashel67 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:47 pm

If you are somewhere near the east coast, the Dominican Republic would probably be a lot cheaper. There is a thriving cosmetic surgery and cosmetic dentistry business based out of the DR. Many cater to American clients. You a probably looking at less than 1/2 the cost for all the work that you need done. R/T airfare from east coast would be less than 350.00 off season. 1,200.00 dollars worth of cosmetic dentistry should range from 300-600, with airfare total cost about 650-950.00

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Rashel67

Hmm OK I have to look into that as well! Thank you

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Oh and besides lodestone and magnet work, does anyone know of any other money drawing work for me to try? This thing is making me nutts.

lafayettelouisiana
Newly Registered

Unread post by lafayettelouisiana » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:43 am

That you are incredibly encouraged. All the best for you.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 am

Hi TheBestest,

Joseph Magnuson is a highly respected reader/rootworker, he has given you excellent advice. Go back and reread what he has advised.
Mama Micki advised you as well. Reread what she said. She mentioned Wealthy Way and Road Opener products.
Both Joseph and Mama Micki are forum moderators with a lot of experience under their belts.
You don't seem to be listening to some very good advice.
Read every link each one of them gave to you. Do what they have advised.
Read the links and suggestions you've been given,make a plan, take action. Above all, stop worrying so much. Pray more, worry less.
We're here to help you. You have to help us help you.
Check out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html
moneydrawing
Please pray on this. All things are possible through God.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:21 pm

This post was made over a year ago and I haven't been online in months maybe even a year but to clarify , I have ALWAYS listened to advise given to me . I appreciate all the help Joseph and Mama Micki and everyone here gave me. At the time I was freaked out and sorry if anyone thought I wasn't listening but that was not at all the case back then. Again this is a older post, but thanks again everyone!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 pm

Hello all! It's been a while since I.have been able to come online, I hope you all have been great :-). I currently have not one but two dental abscesses and the big ones has burst and gone down tremendously, but the tooth is broken. I have been doing natural protocols because although it has gone down alot, due to my picking with it; it hasn't gone fully away yet. Is there a saint I cant petition so that I can save both of my teeth or conjure I can do to heal it??

AprilRaine
Forum Member

Unread post by AprilRaine » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:42 pm

I'm not sure what conjure remedies others may have this offer you in this case, but please know that this is an INFECTION that must be dealt with medically. Rootwork using healing products would be great, but get this matter into a dentist ASAP before it gets worse. This is a very dangerous situation. If money is a factor, contact your local Department of Human services as a starting point to find help. There are some low income dental practices that will charge you on a sliding scale. Take care!!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:21 pm

I went to an oral surgeon and it burst afterwards but won't fully go away.Thats why I was looking for rootwork to help heal it 100% up.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Hello, Bestest,
Sounds like a horrible painful ordeal! YOU POOR THING!
Well, along with NECESSARY medical care (under the supervision of your oral surgeon), healing products may also speed things along for healing.
www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
Wishing you the best

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:41 am

Miss Aida

Thank you so much :-)

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:43 am

It's all good, TheBestest. We all must grow and learn. Stay calm and conjure on. :-)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

TheBestest
Forum Member

Unread post by TheBestest » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:15 pm

Papa Newt

starskylady
Forum Member

Unread post by starskylady » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:52 am

I have had crooked teeth for all of my life because my parents could not afford to pay to have them straightened. I would like to start a career which would make me have to interact with the public and i am so ashamed of my teeth.

People do not take me seriously because of my crooked smile. Last year i contacted an organization and they were going to send me to get invisalign and about a month later, they called me to say that they could not help me.

I am willing to get Dentures instead of braces if it gives me a straight, more confident smile. I do not have any money and i need some spell work that would help me to get this work done free of charge, or to help me win or acquire the money to have it fixed. Please tell me what i can do?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:11 pm

Hello starskylady,

Have you read through this thread? There is a lot of good advice given to other posters in a similar situation, so you should start there.

I would also advise Wealthy Way and Road Opener products to help get you the money you need to take care of your teeth.

http://www.luckymojo.com/wealthyway.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

Have you also explored dental colleges, where the work can be done less expensively? It's something to consider.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

starskylady
Forum Member

Unread post by starskylady » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:32 am

Hello Miss Athena: I have read through the thread and i have contacted some dental schools and the prices are still out of reach for me. I have also gotten some feedback from some dentist that say, they will not remove healthy teeth. Crooked teeth are not healthy teeth and some feel that i am too old for braces as i am in my forties.

I asked for prayer on Crystal Silence League about a year ago and they continue to pray for me.

I am going to follow through with the wealthy way products and road opener because i am at my wits end. Thank you so much for this information and i really appreciate it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:33 pm

Hello, starskylady ,

I am shocked that the dental schools are even getting greedy. Shame on them!

Here's another link for you. It's an array of money spells that Miss cat wrote: www.luckumojo.com/moneyspells.html

Wishing you the very best

starskylady
Forum Member

Unread post by starskylady » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Thank you Miss Aida: They are getting extremely greedy. A lot of people are unable to get a good job because of their dental problems. I am going to look at Miss Cat money spells and i will be ordering the oils that was suggested.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:29 am

starskylady --

I am not a dentist, but i do know people in their 40s and even 50s who are wearing braces to straighten their crooked or crowded teeth. Age is not the issue you think it is and you will not be unusual for getting braces as an adult.

Despite being crooked, healthy teeth are those that are not decayed or suffering diseased roots, cracks, worn enamel, or bone loss. I am in agreement with your dentist: i would not recommend that you get healthy teeth pulled.

And, from the web comes this good news for children: Low-income families can apply for free orthodontia care for kids under 18 through programs like Smiles Change Lives (SmilesChangeLives.org) and Smile for a Lifetime Orthodontic Foundation (S4l.org),
catherine yronwode

CarolP

Unread post by CarolP » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:45 am

Hello,

Here is my story and I hope somebody will read it and maybe help . My name is Karolina. I am 37. I have a problem. Many years I didn't pay attention to my teeth (All my life I was affraid of dentists). Now it became a really serious problem. I can't even brush my teeth because it leads to crumbling. I need max. 4900 € to pay for dental implants and treatment. At the moment my monthly income is 300 €, so saving money would take too long. My treatment process starts in November, but I still haven‘t got a necessary amount. Nobody gives money for free so I beg you to lend me 5 $/€/£. I will be able to return the money since January, every month for a few people who have helped me. I am an honest person, who is currently in great need of your help. Thank you in advance for your understanding!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:52 am

CarolP,

Let this be two lessons to you:

1) Pay attention to your dental health from an early age!

2) If you post a request for financial aid on this forum, the link to your Paypal account or Gofundme page will be eliminated from your post and you will be permanently banned from the forum by username.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”