Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells For Help With Autism

Anonoymous9567

Spell-casting and Prayers To Get Doctors To Help

Unread post by Anonoymous9567 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:25 am

Hi I wanted to know if anyone has any spells to help Asperger's syndrome or spells for finding help with aspergers. Thank you

Miss Aida
Spells For Help With Autism

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Miss Aida
Re: Spells For Help With Autism

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 pm

Hello, Anonoymous9567 ,

Oh, I am so sorry to read about this. I pray that God watches over you and gives you extra special strength and comfort. This is such a challenge.

First, ere are the spells to get the right Medical Person to take care of your loved one.

post168676.html#p168676

Finding a physician is first and foremost is first and foremost.

You can try out healing products afterwards: www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

You will need tranquility or yourself: www.luckymojo.com/tranquiilty.html

And working with Saints and with God is of the upmost importance.

Here is a list of Saints and what they do (although many work with Dr Hernandez) www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

And please have the Crystal silence league pray for this person (it's free) www.Crystalsilenceleague.com

Wishing you the very best

Take care

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri May 15, 2015 12:21 am

You know, the social awkwardness is a BIG problem with Aspergers - like, you can turn people off and not mean to , or even realize what is happening. I have social "issues" myself and have had luck with Cleo May and Bewitching oils ... not for sexual attraction, but for people to LIKE me, feel compassion for me, want to help me ( even if they can't figure out WHY ).

I have also had good results from sugar spells which have helped "sweeten" people to me.

So, thus far, my line of attack has been to counteract "Normal" people's reaction to me by sweetening them, and by throwing up a "glamour" to make myself more likeable (Bewitching and Cleo May). I guess you could use Influence Oils for the same purpose. Even if the Bewitching makes them notice your good points more than the "oddities" - well, I'll take it! ;) Hope this helps.

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Fri May 15, 2015 7:23 pm

There are a great many ways to approach the difficulties of the autism spectrum magically. They work really well when people are also getting psychological help, such as behavioral training for social skills. Backing up your pragmatic work with magical work is a very effective combination, recommended all across this forum and many others.

MoonBreath, you've mentioned Cleo May and Bewitching oils, which are compelling oils to make people (esp. men) give you positive attention. Also in that family are Come To Me and Look Me Over. Of those 4 formulas, Look Me Over is least specific to lustful attention. Bewitching is the most likely to result in someone liking you more, the more time they spend with you.

The "drawing" approach is a little different. It brings what you want, but it doesn't occur through manipulating those around you, like compelling formulas do.The Attraction, Lodestone, and Magnet formulas can be used to bring friendly, likeable people to you.

The "sweetening" approach is already well-explained by MoonBreath above.

The "success" approach would directly improve your ability to interact with others. Crown of Success is for achieving your goals. Whether your goal is socializing for its own sake, or because you need it to get something else (like a promotion), Crown of Success helps you win it. Master products are similar, but in this case, I'd suggest them for long-term use. The idea with Master products is to help with developing social skills. Successful interactions naturally arise from the effective use of those skills. And once you've developed them, you get to keep them -- even after your bottle of Master oil runs out! Crown of Success is different though-- it starts working as soon as you start using it... but the effects don't last forever.

King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity formulas would improve your social perception -- thought to be the real key to the autism spectrum. If you want to get better at understanding body language, tone of voice, facial expressions, and the non-literal side of language, those 2 products can help. If you understand people, you can relate to them effectively. This work brings some effects quickly, but the real power is in building clarity and wisdom over the long term. That work can change your life. Blessing, Healing, and Road Opening products can enhance the work.

For the social anxiety that often develops from feeling judged and excluded all the time, but not knowing how to stop it, Tranquility + Healing is a great combo.

Lastly, all of these approaches work far better if you cleanse yourself daily. Van Van oil is easily one of the best products for washing away whatever crud is hanging around, no matter where it came from.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 15, 2015 9:51 pm

Hello, Moonnbreath and Lazulum,

Although you provided in depth answers, I am not sure if this is what Anonoymous9567 was asking us.

Just saying.....

Take care

Anonoymous9567

Unread post by Anonoymous9567 » Thu May 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Hello and thank you to everyone who replied ! I was basically looking for any spell help that exists. I tried googling "aspergers spells" & nothing . You have all been so helpful & polite . Know
Something on here has got to work. ! Please excuse me for taking so long to reply I'm extremely deppressed about the possibility I have this disorder. Yet I'm optimistic about overcoming it at the same time. My brother was diagnosed. I have yet to be diagnosed. ..

Ps thank you so much to moon breath for reaching out to me via messenger . I wanted to rely expect Iam unauthorized being a new memeber ! You are very helpful with good intentions

What do you think would happen if I used a black candle with an abracadabra triangle. & wished it away ?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri May 22, 2015 5:01 am

Hello, Anonoymous9567,

I am so very sorry that it is you.

You can try that and use banishing oil on the candles and petition: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

But, pleas also try the healing spells.

Also, have the Crystal Silence League pray for you (it's free) www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Wishing you the very best and I hope what we have offered you can help

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Mon May 25, 2015 7:55 pm

Anonoymous9567 wrote:What do you think would happen if I used a black candle with an abracadabra triangle. & wished it away ?

I want to offer some info here about how to do that, but for it to make sense I have to introduce 2 unusual phrases. In behavioral medicine, they talk about "positive symptoms" and "negative symptoms". In this case, those words don't mean "good and bad" like usual.

A negative symptom is when something that is normally there is decreased by a condition. For example, if a person loses their appetite, that's a negative symptom because the appetite is usually there, but it's gone away.

A positive symptom is something that shows up along with the condition, that wouldn't normally be there. Some examples are coughing, fever, or swelling.

For Asperger's, the positive symptoms include repetitive movements, unusual postures, and overwhelming interest in specific topics or hobbies. The negative symptoms include decreases in understanding body language, tone of voice, facial expressions, and eye contact. There can also be a lack of close relationships.

Here's why this matters: my experience is that you can banish positive symptoms, because they're things that can be sent away. But, it seems much harder to banish negative symptoms, because they aren't "things", they're "lack of" something that should be there!

Imagine if a poor person tried to banish poverty, instead of simply drawing in more money!

So my advice is, banish things that do exist, but shouldn't. Attract things that don't exist, but should.

To bring this post back to Asperger's, you could banish repetitive movements, obsessive thoughts, insecurities about yourself and your social skills, preoccupations and obsessions. That could work perfectly fine. You could use your idea for a candle spell to do that. For a good way to increase the effectiveness of candle spells, look up how to write petition papers, right here at Lucky Mojo.

For relieving the social imbalances, I'd suggest things like Attraction, Healing, Clarity, and Wisdom. The idea here is to draw people to you with Attraction, and to improve your interactions with them by doing the Healing, Clarity and Wisdom to improve whatever social skills need shoring up.

Please continue to bring any questions and concerns. I think very highly of you for reaching out for help and advice!

Reason: It contains wrong info on hoodoo and is going off topic.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue May 26, 2015 9:55 pm

Hello Anonoymous9567,

Along with what Miss Aida is saying I would also recommend that you continue to work with health professionals around this. I personally have worked with people who have Asperger's or are on the autism spectrum and they can be some of the most wonderful people to be around. You may not be able to wish away Asperger's completely but you will learn coping methods to help you deal with some of the stress it can present. Backing up what you learn from health professionals with things you find here can be very helpful too and provides an avenue for the magic to work!

Peace~

Nathen

Anonoymous9567

Unread post by Anonoymous9567 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:59 am

Hi ! Thank you so much for all of. Your responses. Your all so helpful!! Excuse me for not replying to the private message I was sent. Iam a newbie , I cannot reply to messages yet. Excuse me again for taking so long to reply. I am very depressed. I was examined last week by two health professionals. Iam very lucky I do not have aspergerrs. I was so certain I had this,because my brother was diagnosed.It turns out iam Severely depressed, anxiety , low levels of melatonin .& tramatic childhood experiences!! I feel bad if anybody went thought a lot of trouble. I hope this thread may serve as help for people who have it. Xox

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:39 pm

Hi All!

Doc Murphy here... and glad I found this thread.

OK so... a while back I was going through a freakout when my wonderful man dropped contact with me for 4 weeks during Mercury Retrograde. With lots of help, we reconnected...thanks to advice in the forum and to my wonderful AIRR Reader for good advice and help.

Well, things are still complicated...we still have yet to be intimate and he seems to really be pulling back even though he can't seem to explain why, and it's really been hurting me...still some communication struggles and such... but the reason is clearer now. After picking up some clues and observations, it hit me... he has Asperger's.

I've been reading sources on relationships with Asperger's folks, and a light just broke over me... they describe exactly what's been happening.... he hasn't been diagnosed, but it's there..sort of a relief, but also sort of sad... and I have to recalibrate my ways of being with him and get to understand him in a new way. So, there's practical work and study and support I have to do.

And, well, I'm of course nervous... that I'll lose this guy because he might not be capable of returning to being the affectionate, warm man that he's been to me. I miss that... and my own emotional baggage and impatience might wreck this, too. I'm afraid in working toward giving him what he needs, I won't get what I need... ugh, awful, right? But it's a real concern now...

Magically, I sure could use some guidance. We both want this relationship to work ( so does his son!), but clearly are struggling with communicating what we need and giving it to each other without shooting past each other with hurt feelings in tow (very common, evidently)..I sure discovered that typical communication and "call me" spells just didn't work as his ability to process communication is, well, different. And the affection and caring is there, but getting him to feel safe enough to be intimate with me again is an added pressure to any love spell.

I'm going to chat with him this weekend about taking a relationship quiz a mutual friend of ours recommended... you know, the practical work. Do any of you have suggestions about rootwork toward healthy relationship, love and communication when on person is Asperger's-inclined and the other is neurotypical?

I'm grateful for any feedback and help, and suggestions. Thanks all!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 pm

Hello Doc Murphy,

I'm actually an autistic woman who's in a relationship with a neurotypical man, and I can tell you that my diagnosis has not always been easy on our relationship. However, in no way has it been a death sentence for it either. In fact, me being autistic and him being neurotypical has given us a lot of joy and funny/interesting experiences that we've shared together, and the opportunity to learn more about the way the other thinks. It has taken work though, both magically and mundanely.

The biggest thing we've had to learn is how to communicate with each other. Have you and your guy talked about the possibility of him being on the spectrum? What does he think about it? I think a good place would be to start there, and to try and discuss how he feels like these autistic traits you/him are noticing are affecting the two of you and your relationship. That isn't always an easy conversation to have, but it's an important one. If it's hard for him to talk face to face, start an e-mail chain. Lots of autistic people feel more comfortable expressing themselves in writing than talking.

With the intimacy issues, that's going to take communication too. Sex and being touched can be different for autistic people, and it could just end up taking some trial and error (and time and patience!) to figure out what works for the two of you. I wouldn't give up on the love work, just be patient and communicate.

Have you two thought about talking to a therapist together? It might be able to help you communicate your needs to each other clearly. And another thing to keep in mind: if he's on the spectrum, he's going to need support, and that can't fall to you alone (that's not fair to either of you). He may need to see a therapist on his own as well.

As for magic, I wouldn't give up on the communication work. I'd make sure to add Deer's Tongue to any such work though, to help him express himself clearly:

http://herb-magic.com/deers-tongue.html

I think doing a skull candle spell for him could help; I'd say add Healing, Tranquility, Clarity and Mercury (to help communication) oils to a white skull, and burn it while praying for him to find peace.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-tranquility.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html#planetary

Take care, and keep us posted!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:01 pm

Oh, Sister Jean, thanks so much, for your advice and perspective.

It has come up.. he has books around the house on it, which I think was because he wondered if his son was on the spectrum; he's also mentioned that perhaps his father was. There's opportunities to chat -- I juts want to make sure I don't hurt him or make him angry... or push him away more, ya know?

Therapy is tricky... he doesn't trust it, either for himself or his son (who's ADHD). I've suggested it... he takes it as an accusation that he's crazy or mentally ill, which evidently is an insult his ex-wife hurled at him a lot. That's sensitive. But I'll see if after some rootwork he'll open to it.

Wonderful ideas for rootwork... I love skully candle work. Again, thank you! And I will keep you all posted.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Thank you, SisterJean,

For sharing your beautiful story of hardships and resolutions with us.

You're the BEST!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:11 pm

Hi All -

Updating on my last post as promised... and I wish I could say things were swell again, but..

.. he closed down again and isn't responding to me; I know this is a coping thing around his condition, but boy, it sure doesn't hurt any less when it happens...and I just am stuck trying to get him to want to work on this.

Bringing up the possibility that he was on the spectrum went over like a lead zeppelin - he was just done with anyone telling him he was mentally ill. I said I wasn't... it didn't work.

I've got this awful feeling he's waiting for me to break things off rather than doing it himself. And I think if I do, I'll never hear from him again... he'll get buried in his engineering projects and won't have a passing thought of me. He's letting his fear from his past relationships get in the way of being in a good one with me... and that turns into shutting me out..

And I know a Mercury Retrograde is coming up, so it's really getting hopeless feeling... I've put Deer's Tongue in the honey jar, but he hasn't brought me up to visit him in weeks, so the rootwork I was doing around his home isn't happening...going to see about skully candle work next, but...

I'll be getting a reading from my wonderful AIRR reader soon; but in the meantime, if anyone has more suggestions for rootwork about how to break this pattern, I'd be much obliged...this is a whole new thing.. I love this man very much. He is wonderful. But it's clear he's stressed out and that's exacerbating his impairments, and I'm just at a lost here..and sad and lonely..

Thanks for any feedback and help.

Doc Murphy

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, magicmurphy,

What have you done so far?

I don't want to give you advice on things you may have already performed..

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:22 am

Hi Miss Aida --

OK.. the initial long silence back in September, I performed a moving candle reconciliation spell, a skull candle spell and had MISC burn a reconciliation candle for me. That did work, but it still required me getting driven to his house by a friend to get us talking again. (He's been very sick and, well, had kinda shut down)...

The Crystal Silence League (bless them) have been on this...

When I went to visit him a cleaned his home with Chinese Wash and Prayer.. but haven't been back there to keep that maintained. But it seemed to be helping..

Have had a working honey jar filled with, among other things, deer's tongue, our intertwined hair and photo of us happy togtether. Oils I've been using and swapping: Reconciliation, Love Me, and Block Buster.

There's been a mojo under his bed containing among other curios and herbs, a coon dong, to get us intimate again.. but I can't get to his home, and he hasn't had me up for weeks, so it's not getting fed..

And I have a prayer paper in the cell phone case, had since September. Added some of our intertwined hair and dressed them with Reconciiation...

.. and just sent another order to MISC for another Reconciliation candle..

Havn't acquired a skully candle yet per Sister Jean's suggestion, but that might be next...

What's frustrating? I simply don't know what the problem is -- there was no fight, I did nothing wrong... he just shut me out after a frustrating day, and hasn't responded...I did send him a message saying I loved him and was here, but this just can't keep being the way problems are solved... and I juts have this feeling that with his condition, he'll just keep me shut out, and will never yell me why..

I will be getting a reading soon from my AIRR reader to see if there's much else to do.. or if it's time to turn this over to a professional rootworker...

Don't know if any of this helps.. thanks if you can... I just feel helpless.. any feedback would be appreciated by anyone...

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:26 pm

Hello Doc Murphy,

First of all, the feelings of hurt and helplessness you are feeling in this situation are valid. I understand this is all very heartbreaking for you.

I think you said it yourself when you said in your post "I did nothing wrong." I don't think this is about you, I think this about him. Magically, I think you've done just about all you can do. If he is still dealing with the hurt from a past relationship, as well as the current issues he may have behind not wanting to confront the possibility he may be on the autism spectrum, AND the communication and intimacy issues that often come with autism, maybe he's just not ready for a relationship at this point.

I know it hurts a lot and I know it's frustrating. But I think it's time to put it in God's hands at this point. You've let this guy know you're there for him, and that's the best thing you can do. I think it's time for you to take a deep breath, and take a step back. If it's meant to be, it will be. If not, you'll find someone else, someone who is ready to be in a relationship and all the things that come with that.

Take care.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean.

I'm just so sad... he's a wonderful man. I love him terribly. He doesn't deserve to be alone and unhappy, and I've tried to let him know that.

And it was such magic that brought us together. I can't help feeling like I failed him.

But thank you for your advice and good words. It's much appreciated.

I'd still like to do healing work on him... would that be OK, do you think?... or should I just stop?..Thanks much for your help.

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Hello Doc Murphy,

I think it's just fine to do healing work for him, but I'd wait to do anything else until you get your reading.

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi again Sister Jean and All --

OK, update -- he has resurfaced, and we are communicating again. He was busy...somehow I have to figure out how to get him to understand that even when you're busy, you need to stay in touch so people don't worry.

Anyway, we still have yet to see each other, but now it's because Minnesota is in a deep freeze winter advisory mess and driving's just not a good idea. But I'm not going to lie, something shifted in me, and I'm feeling wary about emotional investment right now.. which can't help when doing reconciliation work. But I'm finding I'm waiting for him to make decisions about us, rather than me doing all the work... and I guess I don't know where that's going to take things..

We'll see how my reading goes, but I also wanted to thank you for your help on this. Hopefully things will settle out over the holiday.

Thanks!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Hello, magicmurphy ,

Wishing you the very best with this situation

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”