Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Help with a detox off of painkillers

svetlana

Help with a detox off of painkillers

Unread post by svetlana » Fri May 29, 2009 6:04 pm

As mentioned in another post, I have been dealing with a cancer diagnosis and have had five surgeries in the past year and a half. In the process, after being clean and sober for twenty years, I got addicted to painkillers. I want to be free of addiction again, and I know that just praying helps, in addition to support from other addicts, and all the typical stuff. But I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a spell that I could use to help me to have the strength to go through with this detox, cold turkey. I don't have time to order any supplies, as I am doing it this week. So, anything that doesn't involve a lot of special stuff...simple household materials only...lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with a detox off of painkillers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Wow. I admire you. It takes A LOT of hard work to get through any of these obstacles. So kudos to you. Well for strength you can get a red candle, and sprinkle some black cohosh on it for strength. You can also add yarrow for strength as well. Black cohosh can be found in the vitamins section of most drug food stores. They will be in pill form, but you can grind it up and put it on a red candle. That is the best things I can come up with...without you ordering supplies. I would do this first and when you can order a mojo bag for strength and conqueoring I am thinking a John the conqueror or master kinda mojo bag.

Also, you should petition to a Saint. I love working with Saints, and I think a saint could be of assistant to you. You can peititon to st Barbara for strength. She uses a red candle. Also, I would recommend doing an internet search for saint for addicts. You could just use a plain white candle for the saint.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

svetlana

Unread post by svetlana » Fri May 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Thank you, Stars...Is there a special prayer that is typically said when petitioning these saints?

svetlana

Unread post by svetlana » Fri May 29, 2009 9:58 pm

It was a great idea to do a web search of saints for addicts. I am posting this information in the chance that someone else that might be dealing with the same issue might see this and find it helpful. There is St. Maximillion (sp?) and Matt Talbot, who has not yet been canonized. Matt Talbot's web page also answered my question about a specific prayer used to petition the saints, as I have valued the prayers that Cat has posted in relation to the spells on here, and wanted to have something similar to help with this specific issue. Here is the prayer: "Lord, in your servant, Matt Talbot you have given us a wonderful example of triumph over addiction, of devotion to duty, and of lifelong reverence of the Holy Sacrament. May his life of prayer and penance give us courage to take up our crosses and follow in the footsteps of Our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Father, if it be your will that your beloved servant should be glorified by your Church, make known by your heavenly favours the power he enjoys in your sight. We ask this through the same Jesus Christ Our Lord. Amen"

I hope I am not straying too far away from root work/hoodoo here. I am not Catholic, but my belief is that hoodoo, Catholicism, Buddhism, etc...all are just different ways to use the same types of energy. At first, I was kind of surprised to see the biblical references used in hoodoo spells, but it really makes sense. Prayer is another way of moving energy...maybe...now push me in the shallow water before I get too deep!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri May 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Hmm perhaps work with St. Maximillion then. If you can't find the specific prayer for him, then I would just talk to him or write him a petition asking for his help to remove your addiction or whatever it is you need. Just build a relationship with him. You can use a plain white vigil jar candle, and give him a cup of water. As for St. Barbara you should be able to find her prayer online. Give her a red candle or a white candle, and then petition her to give you strength to help you through your needs.

I am not Catholic either, but it is not out of the ordinary to use saints in Hoodoo. The Saints have always been willing to help me.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sat May 30, 2009 12:50 am

Much love to you!!! It's not a spell but try using some borage tincture to help recovery from cancer and addictions.

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 am

Sent a PM. Best of luck to you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat May 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi Svetlana,
I always advise a cleansing/uncrossing bath for situations like this. Also, you should know that quitting cold-turkey works for some people and for some people it most definitely does not work. We tend to attribute this fact to will power (or lack thereof) but there are often physiological reasons behind our relationship to our addictions. I would advise you to make sure you have a good, strong, support network of friends and family to have your back during this time and to seek out the advice of a physician before undergoing anything too strenuous, especially give your physical condition.

Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Wylde

Unread post by Wylde » Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:34 pm

This is from Sloan kettering a noted cancer organization but it reports what I have known about Bitter Melon for years. Its good for cancer, viral infections and many other things, reputed to help aids patients as well. You might look it up heres one link (sloan kettering) you have to accept their terms of service to read the information but search Bitter Melon on your own...not sure it will help with detox but its great for a variety of healing properties, you can buy it at oriental grocers fresh or ive bought it as capsules of seeds (the part i was told to injest) online.

http://www.mskcc.org/mskcc/html/69138.cfm

moonbride

Healing help for testicular cancer

Unread post by moonbride » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:01 am

Hello,
I just talked to my sister and found out that my brother in law has testicular cancer. They removed one of his testicles yesterday after a biopsy wasn't conclusive and that's when they found out it was cancer. The doctor seems hopeful but he hasn't talked to an oncologist yet. They will get all those instructions today.

However I have to say my brother in law and my sister, as positive as they are trying to be, are having a very hard time with this. They just lost my brother in law's father to cancer last month so it's already heavy on their minds.

After I found this out I promptly made a doctor appointment for my husband who has recently had some of the same symptoms as I found out my brother in law had in the beginning.

What types of healing spells would be recommended in situations like this? I would like to use candle work for sure and I've seen a number of healing oils to use such as Dr. Hernandez, Healing Miracle, and Our Lady of Grace. Which would be best for this situation or would they all work together?

I would also be interested in making some mojo bags for these situations as well. Are there any particular herbs best used for this type of healing? What else might be good to include? For obvious reasons it would be easier for me to obtain personal concerns from my husband as we live in the same house. For my brother in law, I have photos but not sure I would be able to get personal concerns such as hair and things as they live an hour away and I'm not sure my sister would willingly provide me such things. She knows I practice but she honestly doesn't know much about it nor does she want to know about it. I don't think she'd object to me doing healing work on her husband's behalf though.

Sorry for so many questions. I really have done some research on this but unfortunately what I tend to do is over-research and get too many ideas going on in my head and then I start to overthink things so now I'm a bit confused.

Any thoughts on this would be truly appreciated.
Thank you,
Becky

Literarylioness

Re: Healing help...

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 pm

There are a few options for healing work. Personal concerns are pretty important though. They give you a link to the person you are trying to help. You can work with pictures, but the work will be a bit weaker.

I work with St. Raphael for healing. There are many hospitals named after him and many doctors too! LM can sells St. Raphael vigil candles and they can light one for you.

If you are making a mojo bag for your brother-in-law, you should put Althea, aloes wood, self-heal, blessed thistle, and John the Conquer root into it.

Good luck!

Mary

moonbride

Unread post by moonbride » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:03 pm

Thank you so much for that info Mary. I want to get an order placed as soon as possible so this really helped.

I will have to see what I can do to get some personal concerns of my brother in law's. I'm due for a visit over there anyway so certainly I can think of something.

Thanks again for this.
Becky

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi Becky,

moonbride wrote:What types of healing spells would be recommended in situations like this? I would like to use candle work for sure and I've seen a number of healing oils to use such as Dr. Hernandez, Healing Miracle, and Our Lady of Grace. Which would be best for this situation or would they all work together?

The three candles / spiritual condition products you mention all address slightly different aspects of healing:
Dr. Hernandez is often called on to help facilitate access to health care, and promote clear and effective communication with care providers. Healing Miracle is self-explanatory. Our Lady of Grace is one of the many forms of the Virgen Mary, and has much to offer both those who are afflicted with suffering, and those who provide care to the suffering.

moonbride

Unread post by moonbride » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Thank you very much for that clarification. It gets a little confusing sometimes when there is so much to choose from... this really helps.

Becky

suzyparker

NEED A MIRACLE

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Hello friends,

I found out this morning that one of the people who means the most to be in the world very likely has a horrible form of cancer. From what we can find out, treatment is palliative and there's not much hope for a cure.

I ordered a Miracle Blessings Vigil Candle - I have so much success with LM's fixed candles and also some blue candles to work with 7-11 Holy Oil

If anyone has ever had success with anything - especially a fixed candle - please let me know.

I am not Catholic, but have no aversion to working with saints - if they are a possibility for a protestant; also he believes in nothing, religious wise; but neverthless I love him and want to do whatever I can.

Thank you all.

Suzy

Turnsteel

Re: NEED A MIRACLE

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:45 pm

Victory to help prevail in the fight
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-victory.html

Petition Dr. Hernandez to help with the doctor that they may be swift and skillful in their treatments.
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html

Saint Jude if things get really bad.
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

All of that would go well with what you already have going on.

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 pm

I would also suggest Our Lady of Grace and Saints Cosmas and Damien. You certainly can work with the saints if you are Protestant, and petition them on behalf of agnostics or nonbelievers.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

suzyparker

Friend With Cancer Taking Anger Out on Me

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

A very dear friend of mine has cancer and has to undergo some very rough treatment. He and I have similar personalites and bicker and clash through the best of times; but lately, he has been really difficult. He's taking a lot of his anger and fear out at me and I'm getting sensitive to it and find myself losing patience and snapping back, only to feel awful after the fact.

So, should I do a honey jar to sweeten him, should I do something to give myself more patience. I've got a Healing Miracle candle for his physical health and his prognosis has changed for the better. And, this is not a case for Cut & Clear, this is a case of supporting my friend but hoping he isn't so angry all the time and taking it out on me (we are very close and see each other every day).

Any advice is deeply appreciated.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: No Clue how to Handle this one - any help is appreciated

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm

I think the Healing candle is the idea choice...maybe adding peaceful home oils to calm him ...or a plain blue candle dressed with tranquility oil...or peaceful home...if you have herbs...basil, passionflower... You may want to search LMs website for suggestions.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:24 pm

suzyparker

A honey jar would help this situation greatly. I would also do a blue seven day candle with some healing oil. If you feel comfortable with saints/angels, I would burn a green and cold candle to St. Raphael, the patron saint of healing. You can ask St. Raphael to help you deal with your friend.

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:27 am

Mary, thanks for the advice. I did a blue candle on the honey jar for healing our relationship and he reached out to me in a positive way. I will also work with the Saints per your advice. Thanks as always for excellent guidance!

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Saint Peregrine is the Saint of cancer

Saint Agatha is patroness of Breast Cancer

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:03 am

Hi Suzy,

How is your friend doing?

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:48 pm

He is doing much better.. Receiving heavy duty treatment that makes him moody.. so I have been doing a honey jar to keep things harmonious since he vents a lot at me. But, the Healing Miracle candle worked!! He had scans just last week, everything is stable. More treatment and then more scans. Thanks for asking

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:48 pm

suzyparker

Thats wonderful news. I'm glad to hear that your friends is doing better. I will keep you both in my prayers.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 am

Im glad this worked for you as well. Keep up with the work so he can make a full recovery, and definitely keep us posted.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Thank you all for your prayers and support.. Yes, he is really making great strides and the treatment is working! I intend on keeping up the work and also the honey jar to keep our friendship strong.

suzyparker

Spells and Prayers for Cancer Carcinoma Sarcoma Leukemia

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 pm

Hello All, I have a dear friend who is undergoing cancer and very difficult treatment.. He is moody and to be blunt, downright mean to me at times. He puts on his sweetie act for his buddies, etc. but I get nitpicked, criticized, told to drop dead, etc.

Anyway, I realize it's a side effect of the drug he is being treated with (causes depression which often times presents as irritability)

long story short, I have stood by him for 10 years... when he became ill I worked a Healing Miracle candle for him and his prognosis improved greatly. Then I did a honey jar to sweeten our friendship.. but to be honest I'm tired of constantly having to "work" him just to get treated decently.

So, should I do a cut & clear. We argue almost daily now and I don't even know if we have a friendship anymore since I don't know who he has become, etc.

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I hate to wash my hands of a friend, but this is become painful for me.

faith2008

Re: Wit's End

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 pm

I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. Being sick can be a very hard thing to deal with especially when you are facing the possibility of dying. They say we hurt the people that we love the most and it is very easy to take things out on the people that we are closest to because we always think that they are going to be there. Have you tried talking to him and telling him how he makes you feel? If not I would sit down and explain to him exactly what he is doing and how it makes you feel. Then if he still continues to treat you the same then I would do a cut and clear. I know you care about him a lot and he is dealing with a lot but that doesn't give him the right to treat you badly especially after all you have done for him. I know it will be hard but you have to look out for your own well being also. I will keep you and him both in my prayers.

Hugs,
Hope

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Thank you Hope. Yes, I have tried many times to tell him it hurts my feelings but he uses that against me because he knows nothhing he does won't eventually be forgiven. See - if he means enough to me to hurt me, he means enough to always get in my good graces. I'm afraid of the cut & clear because I'm afraid it wipe the friendship away totally and eventually I will feel guilty about doing that.. but my own peace hangs in the balance. I'm just tired of his constant insults and criticisms. Maybe just a cooling off period is what we need. No "work", just space - a week or so of not speaking or emailing.

Thanks for the prayers and hugs.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm

That would probably be best. It will give you some time to clear your head, rest and get some perspective on the situation. I think I would let him know what I was doing also so that maybe he can take the time to reflect on just how badly he has treated you. Maybe a letter would be good. I wish you the best. Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
Hope

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Spiritually, you may want to do a cleansing followed by some healing work for yourself.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 pm

I would not do a cut & clear on this. I would take a break from him though. Give him some time to be alone with himself for a while. I would take the break to clean myself up and do some protection work. Life is tough enough as it is.

When he comes back, he will, you must explain that you understand he is ill, but no more of this thoughtlessness. You might have to except this is who he is. If that is the case, love him from a far and take comfort that you did your best with him.

I have a good friend who never minds her tongue. Her excuse is she is "plain spoken." She feels she must be accepted the way she is and that is her prerogative. She is a wonderful friend, except for this habit. I just limit my contact with her and see her occasionally. Since she sees me so rarely, she is much more nice to me when she does.

You gotta pick your battles with people and sometimes accept what you can about them.

Mary

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 pm

Mary - as always, thanks for the advice. You are right. no cut and clear. .just some space and patience. our relationship is always a challenge.. because we are so much alike.. so prideful, so foolish.. and to top it off with him being depressed from the side effect of his treatment.. just a huge challenge. I will do some clean up work on myself and light a protective/blessing candle.

I've been very lucky - everyone I've lost has been to quick heart attacks.. it's very difficult to have someone you care for change in personality and to experience it.. even if only temporarily. I have a whole new respect for people with loved ones with dementia, etc.

Thank you again.

Suzy

arieschic72

Unread post by arieschic72 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 am

hello all,
can any of you assist me in helping a friend who has had an on/off again addiction...sometimes waaaaaay worst then others, with alcohol and crack cocaine ? they aren't currently using...due to a new environment and no connections to anyone yet...but they really want to successfully stay away from the drugs for good...i know they do. i know they have some past issues that may contribute to the core reasons for the 20+ years of on-going drug addiction...this person is fully functional and looks good. they have people who are so-called "family/friends/enablers" who are constantly reeling them back in...and in all honesty, i know that the lack of education, inner-city up-bringing/mentality, absent family, issues are a big factor in this as well....they really want to end this vicious cycle and move on with life....they have lost alot to drug abuse and are basically starting life over in their mid-40's with virtually nothing...they really just need a chance. btw, they don't know that i am looking to help them in this manner and i would like to keep it that way. any advice, anyone ?? thanks much for your time. ~Arieschic72

Horrormoviefan74

Alone Ill Relative

Unread post by Horrormoviefan74 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Afternoon All!

I have a friend who has an uncle that is in his final stage of Cancer. The man lives in a town where all three of his children, mom/dad lives. He was once living with his mom/dad; whereas mom is a former nurse and she was assisting him. For reasons of jealous on the dad's side he throws the son out. Apparently the wife was devouting too much time/energy with the son. The uncle's children are useless and selfish and not willing to help. Unfortunately the man is in a motel room ALONE sick with cancer.
The reason why I am posting is, this is very near to me as my mom passed away with Cancer about a year ago and I was there the entire time watching her waste away and feeling and seeing the fear of knowing that she was going to die.

I don't think its right that this man is alone in this situation. I am pushing my friend to find other resources for where he lives so that he gets the proper medical attention, hell have him move here and I will help with taking him to his appointments.

Ultimately my question is: Is there a candle I can light for him? And if so what oils, and what verse(s) can I read.

Thanks!!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Alone Ill Relative

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:49 pm

You can light a Healing Miracle glass vigil candle, and/or a Blessing Candle, both comes fixed, if you order that way. Look thorough the candle section here (scroll toward the bottom of the window) http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

Also, if you have worked with Saints or are interested, consider Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez (found here http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html)... he is known for his healing miracles.

Additionally, Saint Jude is petitioned in cases despaired.

Blessings to your friend's uncle and to you Horrormoviefan74...you are a good friend. Your friend will need some healing and blessing as well so include him/her.

suzyparker

Cut & Clear during healing work?

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:12 am

My friend has cancer. It's very bad. Much worse than he is willing to face or discuss, etc. As a result, I am treated now like a coworker (which I once was) rather than a close friend (which I've been for over a decade). That's fine. It's painful for me to see our friendship reduced to this; but, I understand when people are very ill they often make their circle tighter and cut others out, etc.

Bottom line, I have been doing healing candles for him throughout these past 14 months and would like to continue doing so. If he emails/calls me, I will be kind and responsive; but I don't want to push myself him at all going forward. Would it be appropriate for me to do a cut & clear on this situation to untangle my own emotions in this or would that in some way cancel out the healing work?

I don't want to force our friendship with a honey jar, etc. It's clear to me he's dying and closing me (and maybe others) out. I want to continue doing candles for him in terms of peace/healing but I need to get over my own hurt at being pushed away after years and years of closeness.

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut & Clear during healing work?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:29 am

Well, personally I think you do not need rootwork for this. The man is DYING, and that is very hard to come to grips with. There is a process to coming to terms with an terminal illness. And as a close friend there is a process with you grieving and having to let a friend go. I think the word instead of hurt is grieving rather than being hurt. He is not pushing you away because he does not want to be your friend anymore, but rather it seems he is pushing you away because it is apart of him dealing with that he may be dying, and having to leave his friends and family.

I think that instead of doing a cut and clear that you should go with some clarity and wisdom for yourself to help understand the situation. Be by your friend's side through this difficult time. He may act like he doesnt appreciate it but trust me Suzyparker, he does. So just hang in there, and if you have to get a therapist to understand what you are going through, and how to cope with this difficult time.

In addition, if you feel comfortable then work with a saint such as Dr. Jose Hernandez, or St. Peregrine for cancer. You can even petition St. Jude if you want.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 am

Thanks for your reply, Stars. makes sense. A close colleague of mine is a shrink so no worries re grief counseling.. I guess I was looking for an "easy" way to let go of this, but it doesn't appear that there is one.

Thanks again for your reply.

Love & Light

SP

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:55 am

There is never an easy way when it comes to knowing your losing someone close to you. I am sorry for your friend. Death is simply a part of life. Knowing that does not make this un-changeable fact any less scary.

I always felt it more difficult when knowing someone was terminal. While it's less of a "shock" when the change comes, at least you don't have weeks or months stressing over the inevitable.

Who knows, while it may seem grim, some people are able to push through longer then expected with treatment and love on their side. :) Don't ever give up hope.

Be there for him as you can be. And remember to take care of yourself, consider some peaceful home products for him. And cleanse and protect yourself from any more negative influences. You don't want to tumble yourself while focusing on helping your friend. Won't do anyone much good. :)

I wish you the best of love and blessing for your healing heart and may his struggle be less painful.
[color=#408040]May the Road Rise you meet you.[/color]

-Willowspell

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:55 am

it's an odd situation.. he's in complete denial over this situation and will NOT talk about it, etc. I am trying very hard to not cry or become overly emotional (which is difficult for me) in this case. So, we sort of act like it isn't happening; despite the fact we know it is. I'm trying hard not to take his actions personally. I just wish it could be a little more like it used to be.. But, I guess those days are gone.. and I guess that's what I'm in denial over. :cry:

Dark_Damicelle

Unread post by Dark_Damicelle » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Losing someone is a traumatic process, especially when you lose them while alive. I'm sorry for the situation and wish you healing on your soul.

Western society is so in deal with the transition called death that they ruin the whole purpose of the experience for the one departing and those around him. I'm not sure if you believe in the afterlife...but from experience I can tell you that when most of them are over there, they begin to see things from a different light, literaly. If it makes you feel better, he might try to amend things once this transition is over either through contancting you to let you know he's ok or when your time comes.

As for you, try to cleanse yourself from your emotions. Try some healing, peace, and wisdom work through baths, incense, and candles. You may also work with the saints to help you through your grieving and help your friend. I believe Archangel Metatron helps with grieving as well. And, finally take as much wisdom from this experience as you can, for this is a lesson for everybody involved ;)

Willowspell

Unread post by Willowspell » Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 pm

:( I'm sorry.

Crying is a good release. Don't hold back when you feel the need to do so thinking it is weak. It's not.

He has to come to terms with his condition in his own time. You are a good person to still be there for him though he is pushing people away. Denial is the first step, then bargaining, then loss of will, eventually hopefully he will find acceptance.

All anyone can do is show them they love him and will not forget.
[color=#408040]May the Road Rise you meet you.[/color]

-Willowspell

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to give an update. I had lunch with my friend today. He seemed tired and distant, but not angry (I'm so relieved he's not bitter). Anyway, I've been working healing candles for him constantly; but I've decided to add Peace Water and 7-11 Oil to my blend. I figure at this point, it's just as important to work on his peace of mind and comfort as it is his physical healing.

I want to thank you all for your kind words and suggestions through this very difficult time.

I also want to add that Cat has great peace water. I use it around my house, office and on myself all the time..it's like liquid Valium - helps to keep you on an even keel. So, shout out to Cat for fabulous products!! And again, thank you all for your kindness.

SP

helpingothers

Help with cancer

Unread post by helpingothers » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:14 am

My uncle who I'm very close with has cancer and I want to help him, are there any spells or products I can use to help him get rid of it, protect him and make him strong for his treatments?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: How to get rid of illness?

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:10 am

Hi Helpingothers,

a number of different spells and products can help.

Personally, I'd recommend getting catherine yronwode's "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html) for ideas (BTW, it"s a "page-turner" and wealth of information - don't skip this one :D ).

Also, I'd consider a Blessing Spell Kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html).

That said: try posting under the "Ask for Help With Your Situation" heading rather than the "Anointing and Dressings Oils" threads.

Good Luck
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. Medical treatment by a proper Oncologist and on going medical treatment first.
As for what you can do While he is seeking medical treatment:
Lights set at MISC:
http://www.missionary-independent.org
Healing, and Saint Gregario Hernandez, and Saint Jude (all three)
http://www.luckymojo.com/drhernandez.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html
Crucible of Courage and yes it is needed... so much:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
http://herb-magic.com/althaea-root.html look at this entire page. read it and scroll down please. See all that is recommended? (All)
http://www.herb-magic.com/self-heal.html
Blue (healing) and white (all purpose and blessing) candles from Lucky Mojo.
Take care and prayers for you and your family.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

butchcomer

Unread post by butchcomer » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 am

Hello helpingothers,
Please don't overlook Lucky Mojo's line of "Healing" supplies.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-healing-miracle.html
I will definately say a prayer for your uncle.

rpir09

question about life and death

Unread post by rpir09 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 am

Hello everybody,
This is an ethical question about help I could possibly offer to my father, aged 88, suffering from cancer in the last phase and, since this morning with a broken leg. I know he is going to die, of course only God knows when. So here are my questions:
Should I have a healing/blessing light at MISC when doctors give him no chance and life prolonging at this moment involves pain and difficulty?
or
Should I pray for a blissful and fast death to rid him of all hardships? If so, which vigil candle and what petition?
Thank you in advance

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: question about life and death

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Leave in God's hands; no one knows when someone will die. Light Guardian Angel and St. Joseph candles to ease his suffering and for him to have a peaceful death when it is his time.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:04 pm

Hello rpir09
I'm sorry to hear about your fathers situation. If I were you I would work with blessing products. Have MISC set a blessing light. Praying that his last time in life and his passing over to the other side is peaceful and without pain. You can order some blessing oil and anoint him with that. There really is no need to choose between these to options if you don't want to. No one but you knows what is in your heart.
But Blessing is what I would choose either way, or 7-11 Holy oil.

You can also light candles to your ancestors asking them to welcome him to the other side.
Also in this thread Miss cat describes the Sicilian custom of petitioning Saint Joseph for a good and peaceful death.

Think about lighting a candle for yourself and other family members for blessings during this trying time.
Blessings, Ida

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 pm

How comforting responses from both. Thank you very much.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:57 pm

This is a post about Lucky Mojo Blessing Products. For all of you that may not be familiar here is a link:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

Please open the link and read the first line from “Hoodoo in Theory and Practice”, by Miss Catherine Yronwode.

One of my favorite posts ever is by Miss Bri of AIRR:
mother-and-baby-blessing-mojo-hand-t110 ... ther+forum
I love this post.

Again if you have not yet read the link, about Blessing Products, now is the time.
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html

This is a post is about grieving. Trust in Spirit to guide you.

You may have a Blessing light set at the MISC :
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

Family and Friends in the community may even have lights set for you, a grieving family and a community, and that is a Blessing.
You can feel this product when someone has prayed for you and for a family. This is my testimony.

The Best Blessing of all is when you know that you have made an impact in someone’s life though prayer working with Blessing Products from Lucky Mojo. You know it will help because you have faith in your work, and you also have faith in the work of others, the MISC and The Crystal Silence League, your Member of AIRR and your friends.

You may hear it in the voices of those who are grieving; they are peaceful, and they may tell you through testimony that they are “ok”. They “do not understand why or how”a short time after they have lost a loved one.

Please become familiar with the Crystal Silence League and join:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/

May the Blessing products help you and help others. Lucky Mojo has so many resources and that we can share, work with and help so many people. Helping others is what it is all about.

We are Blessed to have a wonderful caring and sharing community and resources.
Thank you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

autumnalflower

Unread post by autumnalflower » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:55 am

I agree with the others, from experience working with the elderly, blessings for peace and ease of suffering can be very helpful to the patient. It also gives comfort for family member to know that God or whoever/whatever the higher power is is in control and taking over the situation. You could also ask at Crystal Silence League for prayers for comfort for the family members as well.

Mysticmama4

My mom is not well.

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:57 am

Greetings all,

I have posted questions on the forum regarding mainly family quarrels especially between my mother and husband. Everyone has always given me truthful and great advisement. I always appreciate all those at Lucky Mojo. That being said I have a new issue-my mother was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 breast Cancer...Her breast cancer reoccurred 3X --first in 1996, then 2006, then 2007. Then 3 years ago she fought a "GIST" tumor that was malignant(unrelated to breast cancer). Now we have discovered the breast cancer has come back but in her lung. I am so fearful and need to be strong. I have always prayed to and petitioned St. Michael, have worked on honey jars for her and my husband to be in harmony, but now I want to focus on bringing her peace and a positive outlook. She has been so strong but broke down saying she fears she "won't be here to see her grandkids grow". I need to be strong not hysterical. I have been praying to and petitioning St. Raphael, St. Michael(as i always have), and now I was reading about petitioning Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez.I read the prayer to Him on Lucky Mojo's site and will be purchasing supplies for Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez and St. Raphael. I have been thinking about petitioning St. Jude too but He is for hopeless cases is that correct? I feel that God has a plan for everyone's life, am I wrong to try to pray for a miracle? Is it not acceptable to pray to too many Saints at once to intercede on the situation at hand? I am also concerned about my moms happiness..we do not have a large support group (family wise) I am trying to bring her as much happiness as i can. I have also been annointing candles with tranqulity and blessing oils and praying over them with the appropriate Psalms to calm my mom and make her less hostile. Is this all too much at once? Can anyone please offer me advice? Thank you, I would really appreciate it. (Sorry for my long post).

Miss Aida
Re: Spells and Prayers for Cancer Carcinoma Sarcoma Leukemia

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Hello, Mysticmama4,

I am so very sorry for this bad news. My heart goes out to you

Please know that we are all rooting for your Mother.

Yes, there can ALWAYS be miracles and they do happen al the time. I don't see a problem with praying to these Saints as they all know and feel your despair and desperation. Saints are more understanding when it comes to situations such as these. This is an emergency.

We ask that you please read the posts on this thread as there are even more specific Saints to pray to for the cancer. And we also ask that you PLEASE contact the Crystal Silence League and ask for their prayers. This service if free

www.crystalsilenceleague.org

If you need anything, we are always here for you.

I pray that God bestows HIS Blessings upon the both of you.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:47 pm

Thank Miss Aids as always for you guidance! Thank you and all for your prayers! I love Crystal silence League...powerful prayers there! Love to all.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Mysticmama4,

Please keep us posted.

Or, just send me a PM letting me know how she is doing

89bingo

Unread post by 89bingo » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi Every one ,
After some very challenging times in the recent past , I'm thinking of making a couple of mojo bags for my husband who is just recovering from prostate cancer surgery done last month at the age of 42 yrs , and 1 to find a steady new job .

1 ) For my husband's Healing /blessing Mojo bag -
-Picture( smiling picture pre cancer times ) petition with personal concerns , anointed in 5 spot manner with blessing, healing , ALL saints oil ( so as to include St Raphael, Dr Hernandez , St jude , ..), victory oil ( to conquer & beat cancer lifelong )
-Herbs - Althea,self heal , Blessed thistle , Ginseng , John the conqueror ,
- Pass the mojo bag over healing incense smoke & anoint with combination of above oils
- Can i add a whole Angelica root with his initials inscribed on it ?

Plz suggest things which might be helpful ,but i'm missing :(

2 ) Also for the whole family combined - A bottle spell for peace
- familypicture petition with personal concerns ( anointed in 5 spots by below oil combo )
- peaceful herbs - Basil, rosemary,thyme,nutmeg ,cloves ,all spice, bay leaves ,lavender flowers ,chamomile flowers, mugwort,angelica root ..( am i missing something )
- add few drops of holy water, peace water ?
- burn a blue candle with peaceful oil + money house blessing oil + tranquility + clarity + king solomon ?

Can i put the fixed bottle on my altar and all family members pray over it everyday and gently shake it ?

Sincere thanks in advance !

Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Thank you in advance for

-

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”