Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Eating Disorders Anorexia Bullimia Obesity

snake

Spells for Eating Disorders Anorexia Bullimia Obesity

Unread post by snake » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:15 pm

I've been in recovery from eating disorders for many years now, but I'm finding that like alcoholism or addictions old habits die hard. I'm not in any real danger of succumbing to eating disorders again, but I often catch myself losing track of time and skipping meals. I REALLY don't want to succumb to eating disorders, so I'd like something pretty and magical to keep on my desk as a reminder to stop working and get something to eat. The painted bottles look really pretty, but I don't know if one of those would be suited to this purpose. Any ideas which one might work? I work with Santa Muerte, so if nothing else I could probably use one of the Santa Muerte bottles. I was also considering some other type of mojo or amulet, but I really like how those bottles look.

And then any ideas what sorts of herbs and things would work in a bottle spell like this? (or mojo hand) I figure it's probably a lot like a spell for breaking addictions.

J Simulcik

Re: Bottle Spell for Eating Disorders?

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 am

Eating disorders definitely fit the pattern of addiction.

I would also suggest seeing a nutritionist or dietician, who can design for you an eating plan and meals that will be customized to your likes, dislikes, and lifestyle.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:12 am

Hi there,

As J has said, addictions are both physiological and mental/spiritual crises. To effectively treat addiction you must treat it as such, by going to see the doctor, seeing a nutritionist, and eating the right food at the right time in the right quantity, exercise some every week--etc, etc. To magically treat it I think the bottle spell is a good idea. If you work with the Saints I would petition St. Jude or St. Martha the Dominator, they also each have bottle spells. I would definitely incorporate Ladies Thumb: http://herb-magic.com/knot-weed.html
so that you can tie down that addiction and keep it from every reaching up and controlling you again.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:00 pm

I worked with a lovely holistic health counselor last summer and she really helped me through some issues surrounding food, and helped me expand my food choices with all my food allergies. It was an amazing experience and I can recommend her if anyone is interested!

But anyway, about the spiritual work, I don't work with a lot of saints, but I'm certainly not opposed to working with them. I like collecting Catholic icons and rosaries but I don't ever really work with them. St. Martha sounds like she could be a good friend. I sort of felt drawn to St. Barbara, but I don't know much about her. Would Devil's Shoestring be a good herb to include? I'm thinking I might like to use rosemary because I love cooking with rosemary so much. Is there a sachet powder that might be useful in this situation?

Thank you for the wonderful suggestions!

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:46 am

Since eating disorder is kind of an addiction to controlling food intake.......
Maybe a cast off evil kit to break the hold that the disease has on you first, then use the bottle spell to keep it going?
I am considering a similar thing but geared more towards obsessive compulsive disorder, which has some in common with eating disorders, drug addiction, etc, so it seems like it could apply both ways.

I think Santisima Muerte would be good imagery for eating disorder because of the skeletal body. Or maybe lonely soul to free yourself from the purgatory of eating disorder.

good luck

snake

Unread post by snake » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Thanks! I haven't actually had a chance to follow up on this, but I'm planning a trip to the LM store soon. I do have some cast off evil bath and I had thought about using that. Let me know how it works for you!! I find Santa Muerte to be very healing so I know she would help me even though she's the Skinny Girl.

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 am

Oh I do too!

Many people who don' know true information about her are not able to see her beautiful side. She has helped me with Body image problems, she is always reminding people that beauty and benevolence come in many forms. In some ways She feels more safe and sure to me thank my own mother.
I am curious to know what you decide to use and how it works for you, please share your results if you feel comfortable doing so!

May your workings be blessed!

snake

Unread post by snake » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 pm

Oh of course I'll post my results!

Tabbylove17

Increasing someone's appeite

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 pm

My sister was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor and the Doctors have told her that she needs to eat more to make sure that she is healthy enough for her operation. She'll eat about 4 bites, but she doesn't eat enough; she'll push around the food on her plate and wait for my parents to walk out of the room and then she'll throw it away. She has other medical problems so the doctors do not want to prescribe her with any medications that could increase her appetite and even if they did my sister hates swallowing pills, so is there a candle or a kit that i could use to increase her appetite?

Any ideas is greatly appreciated. :mrgreen: :?:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Increasing someone's appeite

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:39 pm

You could work with the Healing Miracle products with the intent to increase the appetite to ensure healing. You could also work some Blessing on her appetite, maybe with some Nature products with some Queen Elizabeth Root Oil to help increase her vitality.

You could also contact a rootworker through AIRR to get other ideas, though this is more of a medical issue than a magical one.

Have you thought of having her see a naturopath for ideas of naturally stimulating her appetite?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:08 am

I suggested it to her to go see someone that could teach her about certain foods that will help her, but she is stubborn and won't go, even though it is more medical then magical, but I'm hoping that it will motivate her to eat a little more.

Thanks for the advice. I'll keep looking around foe things. I figured I could use a white skull candle with some oil and herbs.

Thanks.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:03 am

Why not make a doll baby, and stuff it with a little more stuffing each day? You could even cut little food-shaped bits of paper or felt and stuff the doll baby with that. Dress the baby with some healing oil, and as you 'feed' it a little more each day, say something like "this food is making my sister healthy."

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:49 pm

NotDorianGray wrote:Why not make a doll baby, and stuff it with a little more stuffing each day? You could even cut little food-shaped bits of paper or felt and stuff the doll baby with that. Dress the baby with some healing oil, and as you 'feed' it a little more each day, say something like "this food is making my sister healthy."

That is so inventive! I will do some research on baby dolls and such; that just might work.

Thank You! :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Perhaps you could use a white skull candle, and do some convincing of her to eat more.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:34 pm

Yeah I think I'll try both.

Tabbylove17

herbs that stimulate the appetite

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:32 pm

I am going to do a white skull candle so my sister will eat more so she will be healthy enough to operate on (she has a brain tumor). I wanted to know what herbs could I roll this candle in to help stimulate her hunger, so she'll eat more?

Thanks

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 am

If you're going to do the skull candle, why not hollow out the mouth area and put your retition paper in there, to symbolise eating?

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:06 pm

O that's nifty too. The only thing that I wouldn't like is when the paper caught fire that happened to me once.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm

If you roll the paper up really tightly, it should just smoulder away rather than catching all at once. If you keep your candle in something like a roasting dish, though, it'll be fine even if it does catch fire. Mind you, fire is the element I work best with. Do you find you have a better affinity for one of the others? A water spell may help shrink the tumour.

Prettykila

Re: herbs that stimulate the appetite

Unread post by Prettykila » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:24 pm

wow, looks like nobody gave you any love on this post. It says July but I'll tell you anyway. Fennel seed and fenugreek stimulate the appetite. Fennel increases stomach secretion and gases which thus supports a working metabolism. Ginger is also a good remedy. lets see, peppermint, will help to brighten her outlook on eating, not sure of the case if she is ano or just cant eat enough, but peppermint stimulates metabolic functions as well.

Tabbylove17

Re: herbs that stimulate the appetite

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:08 am

lol, I did it this month on the 11th, but yeah it took sometime for anyone to post. Thank you so much for posting. I will try that on my white skull candle.

Thank you so much!

gbenson
Helping Friend with Anorexia Eating Disorder to Gain Weight

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:53 am

I have a friend who has an eating disorder, she is really thin and very rarely eats anything but when she does she will starve for days.

She has mental health problems and a lot of issues with addictions, but the eating disorder is pulling her family apart.

Is there anything that LM sells that could be used as a way to get her to start eating again or to put X amount of weight on?

J Simulcik

Re: Helping Friend with Anorexia Eating Disorder to Gain Weight

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:37 am

The weight isn't the issue, it's just a symptom. There are other threads on mental health issues that give ideas on what you need to address issues like this. Here are two examples:

trauma-depression-love-t4628.html
spell-for-self-esteem-personal-image-clarity-of-mind-t4505.html

Don't overlook the importance of mental health/medical intervention and other mundane treatments.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Making someone gain weight

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am

Dress a white or blue candle with Cast Off Evil oil or light a Cast Off Evil vigil candle.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 am

Medical treatment is only an option in the UK when she falls seriously ill, she has been begging the doctor for help for a long time.

She said if she was able to gain weight then she would be happy, the problem is she cannot stand eating food.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:58 pm

I would work with St. dymphna if you are into working with saints. Although this is not a mental illness, there is something going on about how she feels about food. So I would work with Saint dymphna. In addition, you need to get a reading,a nd understand why she does not like eating food. I would do some clarity work, and healing work to heal her from something in the past that affected her ability to eat.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 am

Thanks for the replies.

I spoke with her cousin and it seems its all attention that has got out of control, I know she has a wide range of addiction issues but the food one is quite bad.

I'll try and get the full story then a reading, from there I might enlist a rootworker rather than try myself.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:34 am

Could I use the the LM spell kit to influence her mind, even if its just for the short term while we can arrange other care?

Something along the lines of giving her the command to not worry about her weight.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:58 am

I actually believe it IS a mental issue; I suffered from it myself when I was a teenager. It is a terrible obsession, although in one way it's empowering as it's her trying to gain control of something in her life.
Maybe try some love me products to help her love herself? and healing products. This is a typical obsession with people who have both low self-esteem and a high degree of perfectionism... people who are very hard on themselves. So crucible of courage too perhaps and anything to help her come to terms with being good enough. You could try a skull candle with the right herbs. Also feel free to PM me if anything in my experience would help-- although in my case the worst of it lasted less than a year and I grew out of it more or less naturally but I do think I was lucky. and it was a big force of will to let it go.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:06 am

Thanks Freegirl.

She is a recovering alcoholic, with an Eating disorder that cannot be specified, and she self harms. It all centres around her weight, although everyone has said its being done for attention because she was ignored by her family when she was younger.

Today she said she wanted me to keep out her life, she said I got too close and when that happens she gets hurt because people leave her. Her mum & dad are going to take her back home for a while, until they can get the doctors to intervene.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:54 am

While magick is a great tool it is no substitute for medical attention. Miss cat and others have always advised that in conjunction to spiritual work you *also* get the professional help you need in whatever field you are having issues (medical, legal etc).

If this friend has an eating disorder working conjures aimed at making her eat may not help the situation. It may exacerbate the situation and condition. Especially if you make her gain "x" weight. She may claim that she wishes she could put on that weight, but the fact that she's starving herself indicates otherwise. With an eating disorder influencing someone to eat more may also cause them to think "oh my god I can't believe I ate all that, I am so fat" and similar dangerous thoughts. The cause is cognitive one, and while it is wonderful that you seek to aid her, focus on the cause of the problem not the symptom.

First, direct your spellcasting towards finding her suitable medical help. Use honey jars to sweeten her doctors to her and to encourage them to take her case seriously. Work with spells to aid you in the paperwork to help get things processed faster so you are referred to a mental health professional. If you want to augment the treatment that she receives then work with Healing products to help assist in the healing process.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you for that ConjureMan, I never thought about the Honey Jar for the doctor, the UK health treatment requires her to be sectioned before they will help but this may nudge the doctor to act sooner.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:43 pm

I used St. Expedite in conjuction with a sweetening commanding jar on the doctor in order to get my husband treatment here in the Canadian system. Something similar might work for you. Do some divination and see.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Apparently the law states she either has to be in serious danger, which means she will be sectioned, or she puts on a set amount of weight in X amount of time. Really bad system, so she accepts she needs help because its driving her to self harm worse than before, so I think she may realise putting on 4lbs in 2 weeks will benefit her more in the long run.

Maybe I should get a LM dressed candle for Tranquility to calm her mind, and then once she is in the system do something to help keep her mind focused on the outcome rather than the process of putting weight on.

kimberlyanne

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:33 pm

It has been my experience that often (not always) eating disorders are rooted in control...because when a person is feeling their life spinning out of control...they can still control what gets put into their body as well as how much gets put in...and on the flip side of consumption....they can control what comes back out by purging.

You also mentioned self harming. Is she a cutter as well? Self harm can be about control or a desire "to feel" as well. The opening or burning of their flesh is a release as well as a rush. And the recovering alcoholic portion......where is she in her recovery? I ask because in my mind I picture her soul in this vicious cycle...drinking to escape feeling anything, self harming or mutilating so she can feel something, and the eating disorder to gain some control over something and ease anxiety. When actually the harder she tries to control...the further out of control it is getting.

Her pushing you away is another symptom too...isolation. She cannot control your choice in staying in her life...but she can control whether she allows you in or not. The emptiness caused by pushing you away is probably easier for her to tolerate than the pain of you "leaving" her.

She is suffering with trauma of some sort...be it physical, mental, emotional, self perception, neglect, or unmet needs from somewhere in her life. I agree with Conjureman when he says "working conjures aimed at making her eat may not help the situation." The eating, self harming and alcoholism are all symptoms of a deeper issue. Regardless of what the specific DSM IV diagnosis is...her soul is in pain.

I am young in my Hoodoo practice & knowledge...but maybe a Healing Miracle candle, in conjunction with her personal concerns, yellow/white mustard seed, Golden Seal root threads, fennel seeds and anointed in LM Healing, LM Tranquility or LM Protection oil may help.

Starsinthesky7 mentioned St. Dymphna, and I agree that including a prayer and/or candle to Saint Dymphna would be helpful~~~Prayer: Hear us, O God, Our Saviour, as we honor St. Dymphna, patron of those afflicted with mental and emotional illness. Help us to be inspired by her example and comforted by her merciful help. Amen. She is the Patron Saint for those suffering with nervous and mental afflictions.

The substance abuse (alcohol) and eating disorder are mental health issues. Her self injury (also a mental health issu) can be related and/or linked to the first two disorders via anxiety disorders, PTSD, mood disorders and so on and so forth.

And please....any of the forum elders...feel free to chime in on my herbs suggested for dressing the candle. Like I said...I am still young in my practice, and want to do NO HARM.

Just my thoughts...
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:48 pm

Thank you for your post kimberlyanne, she is a complicated girl and because of the way the doctors are required to demand she shows an improvement before they will act is making the issue worse.

Everything boils down to her weight at the moment, she has been off alcohol for 4/5 years now because she can shut that out of her life, she lost a lot of weight that left her with excess skin which makes her self concious and again the doctors cannot do anything about that either.

If she puts the 4lb on in 2 weeks, she will then be able to to join a clinic for eating disorders and it will give her access to better counselling and care she cannot get at the moment.

Its tricky to know what to do because its mental health issues, I thought get her to put weight on and it will open the door to care, but it could cause other issues and it would need a lot of work to rectify the situation.

Its so hard to balance hoodoo with the mental health issues, so many variables, think I should get a reading to see the root of the problem.

kimberlyanne

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:17 pm

Not a drink for 4-5 years...that is wonderful :D .

This girl can do anything she sets her mind too. Remind her of that...for it is a strength she might not be aware of.

Another strength of hers is that she, above all else, is a fighter and a survivor. Now her battle needs to shift for herself instead of against herself.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Four pounds in two weeks is a lot... why does she have to gain so much that fast? unless she's been binging, she won't be able to put on that much weight that fast (the binge/purge cycle can mess with water weight). That said, she could try taking in a lot of fluids and eating a lot of salt.

But I agree, this is a mental issue-- one that she could probably get help with at an eating disorder clinic, though, as she would find many who share her issues there. Group therapy is incredibly healing for things like this.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:56 am

I told her how strong she is because she actually has alcohol in her house that she doesn't touch, she goes out clubbing with friends and drinks soft drinks all night. Her problem is that some days she suffers badly from depression because she knows she is too thin and hates the fact she can't eat.

Its the same when they prescribe slimming tablets, you have to lose weight before they let you have them, think its disgusting they do that with people with eating disorders. She has begged the doctors and other professionals and they cannot allow her into the group therapy because they need her medical records to show she is willing to help herself by putting on weight, they say for every place in group therapy they have 20 people needing it.

I'm going to purchase some LM candles and would any sachet powers be able to help?, I can sprinkle them in her home and shoes and maybe if there are some that would give her peace of mind or confidence?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:44 pm

I would work with empowering products that help to bring her a sense of confidence and empowerment. Healing, Clarity (to help her see herself without the fog of insecurity), Wisdom of King Solomon, and maybe Crucible of Courage to help give her the strength to overcome.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:10 pm

I'm confused. She has to GAIN weight before they'll let her get help for an eating disorder?
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Sweets1984
Spell-Casting to Help Me Overcome My Eating Disorder

Unread post by Sweets1984 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 am

I have been looking through the forums, but I cant find anything on weight-loss. I have been struggling with my weight all my life. I'm not huge, but at one point in my life I was 119 lbs and I looked great, then over the past few years I got up to 180 and then my doc prescribed me an appetite suppressant and I got down to 130 last year. Now I'm up to 155 lbs! I have been trying to diet for the last few months with no success. I don't know what my problem is. I've tried South Beach diet, Weight Watchers, etc. Lately I can't even make it through the day with out screwing up my diet. In fact, I've been eating everything and I cant control it! Everyday I over-eat and I just tell myself, "okay, tomorrow I will start" and the tomorrows never come (hahaha). Can you recommend something ? Is there a LM Vigil Candle that would help? Please give me your opinion.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: clarity, spelling

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Can not control my eatting habits !

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:13 am

This thread links to several threads where weight management was discussed:
weight-loss-t14235.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 am

I'm glad that you went to a doctor as many people with weight gain can have many medical problems from hormones to thyroid issues, and more.
Sometimes, it is just plain "over eating". One person's alcohol is another's bowl of ice cream.
Lucky Mojo Cast Off Evil and Lucky Mojo Triple Strength Mojo for Weight Loss. I would have a light set at the MISC for Cast off Evil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-cast-off-evil.html
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html
Good luck Sweets1984!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:45 pm

1. I would not do appetite suppressants. They are only a temporary fix. I would recommend doing accupuncture on top of a diet.

2. You may want to speak with a registered Dietian as sometimes they can help you. I know making small changes gradually can help. So for example stop eating out first, or limiting it to once a week can be helpful. Then next try just drinking more water. Little changes can have a big impact rather than going cold turkey.

3. Have you looked into Jenny Craig, or nutrisystem sometimes not having the option to actually pick your food can help jump start.

4. Hoodoo wise...the triple strength weight loss mojo bag is GREAT!
Cast off evil can help get rid of negative habits. and king solomon wisdom can help you make wise choices.

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

nvme

Unread post by nvme » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:03 am

This thread caught my attention because I have a family member struggling with their weight. I went to all of the suggested links (big thanks especially to starsinthesky, Miss Tammie Lee and Devi Spring!!) and came across something I just had to try out. Let me just say that the work I ended up doing for my loved one is working perfectly. I am so grateful that this forum is here!
My point for saying all of this is that the information and/or advice you're looking for is right at your fingertips here at the LM forum. I love it here and I love the support of this LM family. You all have helped me and my family tremendously...Thanks everyone!
Wishing everyone a blessed day!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:50 am

You're very welcome, and I am glad that it worked out for your loved one. The forum definitely is a big help. Although I give advice, I am constantly learning too. Great testimonial!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Sweets1984,

if you want to have vigil candles burned to back up your work, having MISC set Blessing, Crucible of Courage and Cast Off Evil would be a powerful trio to move you in the right direction.

For the rest, many others have covered the most promising avenues for your endeavours, the only details perhaps to add are some physical exercise and the Victory line of LM spiritual products (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-victory.html).

Blessings.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 pm

I am using Crown of Success products to help me lose weight/get fit plus a high protein, moderate fat, low carb diet. To tide me over I drink unsweetened teas of all varieties throughout the day(I add milk as I am unhappy without dairy products in my life). I am down 6 lbs in just under 2 weeks. :D

This is after 2 years of wanting to lose weight after my last baby and just not having much success.

I also use the Healing oil on blue and white candles from LM because a big part of my struggle has been emotional issues and stress.

I am thinking about trying the weight loss mojo too.

Good luck to you!

nvme

Unread post by nvme » Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:20 pm

I think using the Healing oil on candles in conjunction with diet/exercise and using the mojo for weight loss is a wonderful idea! You are so right when you say that stress and/or emotional issues can lead to weight issues. I will be putting in another order in the near future and I will definitely add Healing oil to my list now!
Thank you for posting that, I wouldn't have thought to do that on my own!
Wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss! Sounds like you are doing amazing so far!
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:22

Zarzamora

Unread post by Zarzamora » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:06 pm

I joined a 12 step for my compulsive overeating and I've lost 75 lbs in the last year. I still struggle, but I recommend whatever work you do, to start out the morning asking for help from whomever - deities, saints, ancestors - before eating. One of the members of my group said, "I pray before I get out of bed, because the devil's doing push-ups on my headboard." And addiction is the devil in my case anyway.

newbie2012
Trying to get rid of junk food addiction

Unread post by newbie2012 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:22 am

Hi,

I have a sugar, processed food and junk food addiction. My doctor is telling me to stay off them because I am killing my health and immune system and Chi.

The thing is, around this time of the month when my period is about to come, I have these cravings and I don't feel full at all. I have tried to eat fresh food, but at the end of the day, I would go to the $.99 store and ended up buying and eating 3 chow mein instant noodles and sometimes more. Last time, I bought a gallon of Cookie and Cream ice-cream out of depression and finished it off in less than a day. And this is quite common for me. My butt and waistline has expanded...

Please let me know. Thank you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Trying to get rid of junk food addiction

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:25 am

Lucky Mojo Cast off Evil and Lucky Mojo Triple strength Weight loss Mojo are what I recommend. Follow your doctor's advice. Your health is important.
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:28 am

The Cast Off Evil Spell is often used for this kind of work:

SPL-KIT-CAST
Cast Off Evil Spell Kit
$31.00

catherine yronwode

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 am

I have used Cast Off Evil products for lesser "evils" and have been successful. Just know that you may need to stay with the work for a while, as I found in my personal case, I had to stick with it and not expect the "quick fix" or "immediate solution." The hold on me by my "evils" was pretty strong. I stuck with it and was successful. That being said, I mainly used the Cast Off Evil Vigil Candle and Oil, along with other 4" "back-up" candles dressed with the oil for a few weeks after. I did not use the spell kit. I wish you luck, newbie2012.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:34 am

Hi newbie2012,

given that your hormonal fluctuations seem to be a major component of your drive to over-eat, working with your doctor to help regulate your hormones may also be a helpful avenue for you to investigate alongside the Cast Off Evil suggested above. Not to say that that's the issue, but you may want to consult with your health care practitioner and at least explore the possibility

You may also want to make yourself a weekly decoction of the following herbs, it's tasty and powerful:
•3 parts sarsaparilla root (for good health); http://www.herb-magic.com/sarsaparilla-root.html
•2 parts lemon peel (to clear away your old habits)
•1 part licorice root (to give you more control of your gravings); http://www.herb-magic.com/licorice-root.html
•1 part ginger root (heats things up some, gives you that extra push, the get up and go that got up and went) http://www.herb-magic.com/ginger-root.html
•a single whole angelica root to be reused from one brew to another for a total of 21 pots of tea and then changed (a potent healer and intimately linked with feminine nature); http://www.herb-magic.com/angelica-root.html
•½ part cinnamon bark (to help move things along more quickly); http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-chips.html

Blessings and best of luck.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:10 pm

You could also post a prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, to augment any other work you do.

http://crystalsilenceleague.org
Two-Headed Doctor

newbie2012

Unread post by newbie2012 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Thanks. I like the herbal tea idea. Just out of curiosity...does Lucky Mojo's herb growing use pesticides?
I will try the Cast Off Evil and burn it on a weekend. Last night (3AMish), I ate a whole pound cake that I was gonna give to St. Expedite when the candle at the LM altar finishes. I wasn't even hungry, and now I regret it.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 am

To my knowledge Lucky Mojo uses no pesticides but Miss Cat will be able to confirm or deny that with accuracy for you.

If bingeing is a standard practice for you, also consider seeking the help of a group where you can talk about and share your feelings on the road to recover, like Overeaters Anonymous which has helped many thousands of people. (And when paying Saints, from now on wait until you have completion to buy thank you food - that way it won't be around the house tempting you.)

Blessings.

gbenson

Unread post by gbenson » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks ConjureMan I'll add the products to my next order.

Because the places are over subsribed its to show she is willing to help herself, the same when people ask for slimming tablets they are told to lose weight before they can get them, its madness.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”