Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Heal the Environment and Natural World

mimiso

Spells to Heal the Environment and Natural World

Unread post by mimiso » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:04 pm

It's so heart wrenching to watch the oil spill on tv and every family's loss in the region due to it. Is there any giant spell we can all do to prevent it from damaging the world any further? Even though I don't live anywhere near it, I feel like it affects the whole world.

What can we all do?

Loved
Re: World Situation--Oil Spill

Unread post by Loved » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:26 pm

I think that maybe Clarity work would be good place to begin. Setting lights and anointing them with Clarity oil. True, it would need to reach a alot of people, but it's a start. If you made it your mission and focus and got the materials that you need to do a long run, you could begin to affect change. I know that's probably not the giant spell you were thinking of, but sometimes just one persons intent and focus can make a change.
LM sells King Soloman Wisdom oil as well - you could work that.
The key is to change thinking on a grand scale.
Just my 2 pennies ;)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 pm

You can order a Blessing candle to be set by MISC for everyone involved in the incident. This can help.

Or you can order one of these: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... peace.html
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 am

The MISC has "World Peace" candles available, and I think "peace" includes environmental issues as much as political/social issues.

I've thought about this too, actually.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:18 pm

How about calling down the wrath of God or Mother Nature on these greedy corporations and their minions? I am amazed at the people on this board who want to call on a spirit from Hell (Intranquility Spirit) or the spirit of Death (Santa Muerta) to get a lover to return, but don't want to do anything to those who are killing the Earth, except wish them clarity, blessings, and peace.

How about a spell to compel them to clean up the mess and pay damages to those whose livelihoods have been destoyed? How about punishing them for their greed and arrogance?

I came across this in the book Devi: The Mother-Goddess by Dr. Devdutt Pattanaik (copyright 2000) regarding the Goddess Durga:

Containing within her the power of all the gods combined, she is the invincible power of Nature who triumphs over those who seek to subjugate her.

I think lighting a Durga, Compelling, or Essence of Bendover Candle would be a start in dealing with this situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 pm

Mama Micki, Amen! I couldn't agree more!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Durga is one of my close deities - and let me tell you, she is a FORCE to be reckoned with!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm

I indicated those candles for those people aversely effected by the spill and stick with it. I don't hestitate to work justice, but personally I wouldn't start tossing spells around in a situation that's already messy, tricky, and has caused enought hurt.

By all means compell whom you wish, call up death-avenging spirits, but I still think a bit of Blessing or World Peace can go a long way to heal the hurt of those (human and animal alike) who've been hurt by this. My first impulse is to heal and soothe those who need it most.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:29 pm

I agree with CM on this. You can curse and destroy those who caused this to happen, however that does very little to help the poor fisherman who won't be able to provide for his family now, nor the millions of plant and animal life that are going to die slow, very horrid deaths from this poison. Heal the helpless first, then turn on the SOBs that caused this in the first place!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Let's hope that LM could make a World Peace oil available to everyone... I'd totally buy it. Hint hint...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:16 pm

The corporations that caused this mess need to pay for it, even if it means bankruptcy for them. They need to pay the billions to compensate the victims and to do whatever it takes to clean up. I know that just cursing them won't solve the problem, and that wasn't what I meant. I want them accountable and to answer for their actions.

Of course, anyone that wants to send healing to the human and animal victims of this catastrophe should do so.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

Maljen wrote:I agree with CM on this. You can curse and destroy those who caused this to happen, however that does very little to help the poor fisherman who won't be able to provide for his family now, nor the millions of plant and animal life that are going to die slow, very horrid deaths from this poison. Heal the helpless first, then turn on the SOBs that caused this in the first place!

A very hearty bravo to you for this post...I couldn't have said it any better... I agree 100%.

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:39 pm

I think blessing and healing is definitely the way to go. I too am angry at the irresponsible behavior of those in charge, but I believe they will suffer for this in some way or another. I think I am going to send Reiki to them myself. Maybe I can get some healing products to use as well. It is awful what is happening and I cannot even look at the tv when they show the animals. I was down there before Katrina hit and I loved it. I am hoping to go back down sometime this year.

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:26 am

If we attack the corporation, the little people on the bottom, belonging to it are helpless themselves. So if we attack them, even helpless people belonging to it are hurt. It's the dumb management's fault. I agree with CM & Maljen. Like the helpless wildlife that is becoming extinct... the next generation of children won't even get to see alive. Plain Jain has a point, too with Clarity.. Pray that an intelligent company can see the situation clearly and contain the oil as quickly, and clean it up as best as they can. The crazy part is it's not completely BP's fault, but Haliburton's. Here is where Cleopatra's right, to compel the Big corporations to compensate all the families involved. If these companies go bankrupt, all of us as taxpayers would have to somehow pay for it indirectly. They still win somehow.. remember all of the bailouts? Like Mystic Rootworker, we should all definitely send good energy to the people working hard to clean it, and the humans/wildlife suffering from it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:16 pm

The three corporations involved are BP (British), Transocean (Swiss), and Halliburton (US, but corporate headquarters is in Dubai). There won't be any bailouts from the US government, and I doubt that the other countries will do so either.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

sassafrassblonde

Unread post by sassafrassblonde » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

We need Peace and Blessings right this moment. Spiritual and emotional support.
Emotions are already running high, and more angst / revenge will only add to it.

Louisiana is the worst hit at the moment, so they need prayers the most.

I live in that southern region, and yes, the wildlife is dying in stages, we are physically doing all we can to mitigate the damage as dwellers of this part of the land. Yes, it is horrible to see an animal covered in goo and/ or dead.
Those of us who can, have created alters just for the wildlife affected and the people who's livelyhoods are threatened. As humans, we can even start over if need be, but the animals are helpless. Start with them first.

The wheels of justice turn slow, but they DO turn.

Sassy

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Given her vested interest in the area, asking Marie Laveau to help just might be a good idea.

ladydawn

Tragedy in Japan

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:55 pm

It's quite painful to be watching all this footage on the news about the tragedy in Japan without being able to do anything about it. Is there anything hoodoo related that can help? I know one person against this monstrous natural disaster would most likely do nothing, but maybe if everyone lit a vigil for healing or protection we would at least be doing what we can.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Tragedy in Japan

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:46 pm

You can have MISC let lights like Healing and Blessing. Never underestimate the illumination that a single flame can bring to an otherwise dark room.

ladydawn

Unread post by ladydawn » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:11 pm

wise words, conjureman

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Agreed wise words ConjuremanAli.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:40 pm

I third ConjureMan and follow your intuition ladydawn. There are many who has lit a candle globally.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

What a touching thought, Conjureman...

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:18 pm

Three of my Tibetan friends closed their shop early today and are praying/meditating over candles that they will be lighting for the victims. Sad thing indeed.

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 am

Yes, I had the same question as LadyDawn, I'm also concerned about the nuclear plant situation over there. I realize the politicians are saying that there is no reason to worry, but this concerns me more. There has to be nuclear particles in the cloud pouring out of the plant that exploded. What happens if the other one explodes? That's sheer conjecture so I'll get to the point, what can be done in HooDoo specifically for the environment to protect it from the atmospheric spread of nuclear particles? In the bible is says when two come togther in prayer the prayer is stronger; I'm wondering if we band together and do something similar in Hoodoo to render the current nuclear cloud harmless? While at the same time praying and working conjure on the rods in the other plants from melting;causing disastrous effects for human, animal and plant life?
Thank-you LadyDawn for the question and thank-you Conjureman Ali for answering our questions.
With Loving Blessings,
Student # 1632
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

EavanStar
HRCC Student

Unread post by EavanStar » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 am

I did a general prayer and candle lighting for japan and everyone involved while asking those above for protection and peace to those affected. I didnt think of having MISC set a light. Great idea. :D

Speaking of having MISC set lights, which one do you think would be most beneficial? Im looking @ Healing Miracle, World Peace or Blessing?
~Eavan *
Student #1655

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:49 am

EavenStar, any of those three -- Healing Miracle, World Peace, and Blessing -- would be appropriate. I would also add King Solomon Wisdom for the nuclear plant technicians to keep their wits about them during the crisis.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:52 am

How about Japanese Lucky 7 and Lucky Buddha? The Japanese people could use some luck right now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 am

Mama Micki! That is SO GOOD. We do make a Lucky Buddha Candle, but Japanese Lucky Seven only comes in the form of oil, incense, sachet, and bath crystals. Still, it could be used with Lucky Buddha oil to dress a Lucky Buddha candle. Very nice, thinking on your part. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

JackieLove

The Super Storm is coming Protection Help, Please.

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

Hi,

This Hurricane (Sandy) combo Nor'eastern coming on Monday is expected to make landfall in Ocean County NJ (central Jersey). which is where I live. And I live at the shore, on the bay, smack dab where the weather people say its going to land. It is a category 1. Biggest storm ever supoosedly going to hit here.
Today our governor is probably going to declare us a state of emergency.
What can I do to protect my home, my cats and myself (aside from evacuation) from harm?

Thank you for your help.
JackieLove

Breetastic

Re: The Super Storm is coming Protection Help, Please.

Unread post by Breetastic » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:47 am

Okay, I don't know much about hoodoo just yet to help you magickally, but I do know enough about survival skills and disasters to help you with that... Hopefully one of the more skilled members of the forum can help you magickally.

Make sure that you have a way out in case things get hectic. Have some emergency money either on your person or somewhere that you can get to in the house in under a minute, and take only the most important pieces of information with you (ID, SSN, birth certificate). From what I understand, NJ got hit the worst last year. I live in CT, we were hit pretty bad but not as bad as NJ.

If it's not possible to just get out and evacuate, you want a Freak/Bug Out kit with you. They're perfect for all types of situations, whether it be nuclear or natural. In here you should have a radio with independent power (solar power is best), those flashlights that gain power when you shake them, and such of the like. There are links online to what you'd usually find in such a kit.

I can't suggest anything for the cats, unfortunately. =( The most I can think of is having their crates ready just in case you need to hightail out of there, or keeping them in the same room as you.

Please do be careful. If I get anymore ideas or anything, I'll be sure to share.
The Universe is the center of all.
Praise to Saint Expedite. Thank you.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi Breetastic,

I appreciate all your suggestions. and thank you for your effort!! Ive lived in NJ for quite awhile and I always do what you have suggested.
Im actually looking for help on the Hoodoo end :)

Thanks.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:41 pm

You could look to Saint Christopher and Comfrey for safe travel in the event that you need to evacuate. You could have a light set at the MISC (recommended). Many of the deaths or accidents associated with any major storm occur after the storm. Folks mess with down powerlines, etc. Marjoram with feverfew can assist you with the "after effects" of a storm with electricity.
If you are advised to evacuate, please do so. I live in the state of Florida, and have for all of my life. Natuarally, we have been hit by "natural disasters", tropical storms, hurricaines, tornadoes, lightening, wind, hail, etc.

I like the advice above about your cats. Not all shelters take pets. Make sure to take them with you, and crate them and find a pet friendly shelter, in the event that you do evacuate.

Prayers,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Another thing to consider is to put in prayer requests at the Crystal Silence League.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm

I second Tammie Lee and Papa_Newt.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:06 am

Thank you everyone. Papa_Newt I just put in a request.
Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 am

You can ask Archangel Michael, the angel of protection, and Archangel Ariel, the angel of the Earth and the weather, for help. Dress a white candle with St. Michael, Protection, or Holy oil. Pray Psalm 107, which mentions God calming a storm.

In the Bible, there is a story about Jesus calming a storm while he and the disciples were at sea. Mark 4:35-41 and Luke 8:22-25. Lighting a Jesus the King candle (or a red or white candle dressed with Jesus the King oil) would affirm that He has authority over adverse weather conditions.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:25 am

Thanks Mama Micki. I have an Archangel Michael candle and his oil. I will do that!

maduro01

Unread post by maduro01 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:26 pm

I live in New York (Zone A area) and me and the hundreds of other residents in my neighborhood are sticking this one out. Irene did nothing to us last year. We're praying for the same this year.

Anyhow, I have a House Blessing Candle burning right now as the storm nears. I also sprinkled Holy Water outside my apartment door and outside all of my windows (on the ledges).
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:06 pm

I included all who in the path of the storm in our prayers at church today. Please stay safe.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm

On a practical note, be prepared to evacuate and take the cats with you.

One of my cats, Pillow Bob, was a rescue after the 1986 river flood in Guerneville, California -- the owners simply drove away as the river rose and left the cat there. He was found, weeks later, living in the woods, terrified and hungry, and we took him in. It should not have happened. Remember all those dead, lost, and suffering pets after Hurrivcane Katrina? That should not have happened either.

A cat can live in a crate for several days if given water and food, and allowed out on a collar and leash to do its business. Seriously, do not leave the pets behind.

If you mmust evacuate, Safe Travel products, along with herbs like Comfrey Root and Feverfew, are good allies, as mentioned above.

Psalms against storms:

Psalms 32
6 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.

Psalms 69
15 Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me. 16 Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.

Palms 144
Send thine hand from above; rid me, and deliver me out of great waters.
catherine yronwode

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm

JackieLove survived the storm with only a few downed trees. She had some flooding in the front of her home but no damage. She wanted me to express her thanks and prayers to everyone.

Blessings!
Ms. Melanie
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:29 am

We are ok!! Thank you everyone and Thank you Ms. Melanie for sending my message.

In actuality, we had 3 feet of flooding in my neighborhood bc I am between the bay and the inlet. Power was out for just over 48 hours. Many people in my neighborhood lost their homes and or have major water damage. There is debris and muck everywhere and it is going to take weeks to clean it up. Many, many old oak trees uprooted, powerlines down and telephone poles.
We lived without electric, hot water, heat, and internet and telephones for all of this time. Some of us had cellphones connection and we charged in our cars, some of us didnt. But we are ok. We didnot evacuate.

I live in Toms River, New Jersey, less than 300 feet from Barneget Bay and the inlet. Seaside Heights, Seaside Park, Lavalette, Ortley Beach, Pont Pleasant, all neighboring towns. There is NOTHING left of them.

My Archangel Michael is still burning.

Thank you Lucky Mojo. Thank you Crystal Silence League.

Thank you Cat. I prayed thise excepts from the Bible seconds before we lost power.

Glaciers

Unread post by Glaciers » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:58 am

Thank you Miss Cat for those wonderful psalm verses.

I dissolved FWP crystals in a jar and recited the 91st Psalm into it 3x praying for protecting from the storm for my home and our neighborhood. I then sprinkled the water around the periphery of our home, all the while reciting the 91st Psalm. I also anointed all the windows and doors and car with FWP oil. I also invoked St. Michael and recited his prayer for protection many times.

Thank you everyone for sending prayers to this area.

Glaciers

angelina08

Spell to Stop Rain/Storm/Calamities

Unread post by angelina08 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:26 am

Hi all,

I've tried searching this forum but I didn't seem to find an answer to this,
I want to ask help because where I am there's always tropical storms, floods, earthquakes, terrorism and other calamities
is there any spell I can do to stop/prevent these things? what would be a potent protection from these things?

I already have 12 oils from luckymojo which includes fiery wall of protection, banishing, and controlling. I'd like something to work on with what I already have.

Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spell to Stop Rain/Storm/Calamities

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:23 am

Good Morning, Angelina08,
Wow. What a horrible way to live. My heart goes out to you.
There are so many things that you can do (besides oils). There's incense, candles, amulets, prayers, etc., etc.
I would start out by reading about protection spells. www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
There are prayers for situations such as yours http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms
And, as you know, the Fiery Wall of Protection Products: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I also HIGHLY suggest the Crystal Silence League. Ask them to pray for you
Of course, I've only listed a few pages. It would benefit you to browse the Lucky Mojo web pages and the forum to get more ideas.
Good luck to you. PLEASE be safe.
HRCC Graduate #1631

brthrchristopher
HRCC Student

Unread post by brthrchristopher » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Much of hoodoo doesn't deal with direct control over natural forces, especially as some of the more terrible natural forces are often seen as acts of God. You could also use direct pray to God to ask to protect you from those forces, or to turn aside their fury to spare you. That is also where Psalms or petitioning saints can come in handy. I believe there is famous Virgin Mary known as our Lady of Refuge who is believed to protect New Orleans, and in the past has turned aside much of the damage from hurricanes and flooding.

Your best bet would to pursue protection for yourself, your home and your family and loved ones. That is probably best done with the Fiery Wall of Protection. You could use as your protectors various archangels including Michael, Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel along with perhaps Metatron and other angels that you can find.

You would want to follow up any protection work with common sense and preparation in these case as well. Make sure your home is ready to stand a storm or other calamity, learn some simple self defense to protect you from random attackers,

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 am

Psalm 91 is one of the most powerful prayers for protection. It is often used while petitioning Archangel Michael.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

La Belle Gigi
Newly Registered
Gardening spells for a bountiful harvest?

Unread post by La Belle Gigi » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:24 pm

I'm starting a real garden this year, to cut down on grocery bills and be certain that what we're eating is healthy. I plan to cultivate as organically as possible, so any help will be really welcome!

I was looking for spells related to gardening but I haven't really found any. Can anyone give me some pointers?

As a secondary question, is there any way to ensure any of these fertility-related spells won't have any personal backwash? I'm on contraception, but I know spellwork could mess with that, and right now a baby is a Very Bad Idea.

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Gardening spells for a bountiful harvest?

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:26 am

Hi La Belle Gigi,

There are lots of gardenting spells and techniques out there, for the techniques however - that would be part of a different forum! You can also PM me for a few pointers if you desire.

For the spells, begin by planting using a Farmer's Almanac: it really does make a difference and it's what most folks did (and still do around here) until recently. Another long-used magical technique to ensure bountiful crops (although it is not Hoodoo and pretty much outside the scope of this forum) is to fertilize the soil with your menstrual blood (if your contraceptive doesn't avoid you having a monthly bleed). Many crop spells exist in the old European Grimoires as well (again outside the scope of this forum).

Blessings and Success.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

La Belle Gigi
Newly Registered
Re: Gardening spells for a bountiful harvest?

Unread post by La Belle Gigi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi aura, thanks for replying :)
aura wrote:For the spells, begin by planting using a Farmer's Almanac: it really does make a difference and it's what most folks did (and still do around here) until recently.
I shall inquire with Ye Olde-Timey Almanack, then, although global warming seems to be playing hob with the seasons lately...
Another long-used magical technique to ensure bountiful crops (although it is not Hoodoo and pretty much outside the scope of this forum) is to fertilize the soil with your menstrual blood (if your contraceptive doesn't avoid you having a monthly bleed).
Tampon tea, then? Thank goodness for watering cans!

Note to self, also look into protection/no-trespassing spells. The raspberry canes I'm planting along the fence may not be enough of a deterrent.

Oshun5
Rain Magic - End the Drought in California

Unread post by Oshun5 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:36 pm

Hello,

Im not sure where to post this so Im posting this question here. I am wondering if there is a way to do Conjure magic for rain fall. I live in California and we are in desperate need of rain. Is there any advice on what I can do to help make this happen?

Thanks for listening.
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Spells to Heal the Environment and Natural World

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:08 am

Hello, Oshun5 ,

Well, you have an Orisha name (Oshun).

So, you must know the Orisha to help with this, right?

That Orisha has a Catholic syncretism: St Barbara.

Here is a page all about her and what offerings she likes: http://www.luckymojo.com/saintbarbara.html

I was always taught to bring a soaking wet broom outside and sweep on all 4 directions while calling on her to make it rain.

You can also make a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League (it's free) for rain): http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org

Additionally, a community altar with the same request by many would greatly help.

I hope this helps. And I pray that it rains for all of you.

And I pray for rain.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Oshun5

Unread post by Oshun5 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:03 pm

Miss Aida,

Thanks so much. I am very drawn to the Orisha and I do pray to her everyday. Your information is very enlightening. I will definitely use it. Thanks so much!
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Hello,

I'd like to start some long term work to help heal the Earth Herself.

The Earth is warming at an alarming and unnatural rate and it seems like every bit of ground that has been gained for the environment is being reversed by politicians.

What can I do magically on a long term scale to help protect the Earth?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:49 pm

Hi MysticTieya,

What a lovely idea! Climate change is a very real problem and everything that can be done to help should be done.

For your goal, I would work with candles on an ongoing basis. You can print out a photo of the planet and write your petition across it (choose the words that feel right to you) and place that beneath a white Crucifix candle. Dress it in a combination of Healing, Blessing and Tranquility oils (this combination of scents is divine) and pray over it.
http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-cross-keys-white.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-tranquility.html

You can surround that with several blue 4" chime candles dressed in the same oils, to support your work. You can burn the cross candle in stages if you wish, but burn each chime candle down completely every time you work this spell.

Thank you for thinking so magnanimously. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:33 am

Hello, MysticTieya ,

This candle is also for restoration:

www.luckymojo.com/candle-world-peace.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 am

Thank you both.

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:28 am

Hello All!

I love the suggestions that Miss Athena and Miss Aida gave for healing the world when it comes to weather conditions, climate changes and global warming problems here on Earth. I love the idea of printing out a picture of the earth like what Miss Athena suggested to someone on here and using it to heal similar problems like terrible weather conditions(Hurricanes, Tornadoes, etc.). What I am interested in doing that is similar is printing out a picture of both the Earth and of the USA(Where I live) to use in doing healing and peace work to heal all kinds of issues that goes on in the world such as violence, sexism, homophobia, racism, terrorism, tensions between countries and of course weather, global and atmosphere problems like global warming and things like that. The products I am considering ordering is The World Peace Vigil Candle, Tranquility, Healing and Jesus The King candles and products. Feel free anyone to help me with other great suggestions, Your help will be greatly appreciated! :D

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”