Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Help Overcome Envy and Jealousy

Avalon

Spell-Casting to Help Overcome Envy and Jealousy

Unread post by Avalon » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm

For years I've tried to deal with this.

What's the best spell to help rid myself of envy/jealousy?

Thanks! :)

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: Spell-Casting to Help Overcome Envy and Jealousy

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:26 pm

If it's something or someone from the past, Cut and Clear.

If you're trying to rid yourself of being that type of person, you can try Healing/Blessing/Tranquility work and incorporate Cast Off Evil.
HRCC Student #1339

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:28 pm

Thank you! :)

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Avalon,

That is too broad of a question for me to reply to, since envy is a human emotion. If I feel envy or jealousy, then I take a good strong look at why I am envious or jealous, There must be something about the person I am envious of that I admire. Envy and jealousy are actually forms of admiration.

I envied a guy who got a book deal recently. The guy seriously sucks as a writer, but he got a two book deal. I looked at exactly what he did to get the deal and I realized that I had made choices that took me of that tract. I chose to pursue an academic career and that has responsibilities that go with it, but this summer I am going to spend my time writing and networking. I no longer envy him, because I have a plan for myself.

So my advice to you would be to ask yourself why you are envious of this person. What does this person have that you envy? Once you get to the heart of that question, you can find a way to relieve yourself of the envy.

I would burn a white candle with some KIng Solomon wisdom oil for this.

Mary

Avalon

Unread post by Avalon » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:52 am

Thank you, Mary. I'm taking a good long look at myself as we speak. :)

Mohammed

Unread post by Mohammed » Sun May 03, 2009 8:19 am

I am in a relationship that is already on thin ice. I confess that I have a huge jealousy problem. Can anyone reccommend a particular oil, incense or formula that might help? I looked at the catalogue, but did not see something specifically for jealousy. This work will be done on myself. I was thinking a bath maybe? Any help will be appreciated. I have ordered some love items from LM, but it's taking some time to receive them, however I do realise that everything is hand made and there are many orders to be filled, so I can appreciate that, and the fact that the products are so popular tells me that they get results. Might there be something I can do in the interim? Thank you.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun May 03, 2009 9:28 am

Baths are good for cleansing, so that is what I would suggest. Some specific products that would help are Tranquility, Cast Off Evil, and Peaceful Home.
HRCC Student #1339

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun May 03, 2009 11:16 am

Mohammed,

Hi there,

I would do the 13 Herb Bath for cleansing and uncrossing:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Then I would use a combination of oils like Clarity (so that you can see clearly), King Solomon Wisdom, and Healing (because you need healing from your jealous urges)
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html

This is of course assuming that your jealousy is harmful to yourself and your relationship and is unwarranted.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:31 am

I find that the green-eyed monster tends to get the best of me, and it's been the cause of most of the few arguments between me and my boyfriend. We don't argue much, and I've learnt to control the little beast and hold my tongue, but it doesn't make the envy disappear.

I must confess that I am insecure about myself and my looks, and tend to harbour resent towards other women that are better-looking and have better bodies than me. It makes me very pessimistic- for example, my boyfriend would casually comment that a celebrity is "cute", and I would automatically find something "wrong" with her, and something along the lines of "She has a disgustingly flat nose" would sail right out of my mouth.

I can honestly and truthfully say that I am not a catty person- only when the green-eyed monster rears its ugly little head do I transform into an uber-bitch, and I HATE it!

I've thought of a couple of LM products that may help, but I have no idea how and what to do with them:
Clarity products, Healing products, Tranquility.. The Love Me line, to love myself for what I am and look like..? Possibly Cut & Clear to "cut" the jealousy away..

What do you guys think?

And a great big thank you to everyone on LM forums- you are all so incredibly helpful and understanding, and I really appreciate all your advice!
I really look forward to being able to learn enough through experience to contribute and help as well :D

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:38 am

hiighpriestess / silver_disc,

I like spiritual baths for this kind of situation.

I would start with the 13 herb uncrossing bath. Not because you are crossed, but because extreme jealousy is an undesirable attribute and one that you would do well to banish away from you.

During the waning moon I would also work with LMC's Banishing formula line. During the waxing moon I would do a series of spiritual baths using the following formulas in combination: Blessing, Tranquility, Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom, and Peaceful Home (if your jealousy is disrupting your home/relationship) if not, then the Love Me product line would be great.

Often I have found that jealousy comes from a perceived lack of something (money, looks, luck, etc, etc). Identifying the things that bother you that you can work to change can help alleviate the feeling and for the things that you cannot change, learning to accept them is helpful. For that kind of work I recommend one of Lucky Mojo's many mojo bags--the Jack Ball is very good for personal power, energy, vitality, I also really like the 13 Herb bath for this kind of thing.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:00 am

Hi Bri, thanks for the wonderfully detailed advice!

This is quite silly, but I don't have a bathtub- not very popular in this part of Asia, I suppose..

I read on a thread here that I could make a honey jar for myself- I'll be getting started on it as soon as I get my order in :D

I plan on getting the Tranquility, Clarity, Wisdom, Love Me and Healing oils (because oils seem to be the most versatile products in each line!), but in what manner should I use them for the best results?
And what do you think of the Cut & Clear idea?

Thank you! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 am

You don't need a bathtub to take spiritual baths - though it's certainly more convenient. If you have or can get a large container or wash-tub, you'll actually be taking a much more traditional bath than ones using the bathtub - because these generally are not soaking baths like you would take in a bathtub.

You can read this page to get an idea of what they are about: http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

With hoodoo baths you usually boil up some water and put the herbs or crystals into it. If it's a purely herbal bath then you let the herbs steep in a put once you take it off the burner it boiled on. If it's a 9 herb bath, it steeps 9 minutes, 13 herb bath, 13 minutes, etc. You then take that "tea" and pour it into the wash-tub. If it's bath crystals, you usually just empty it into the wash-tub and dissolve it. Then you either pour water over your head and down your body to remove conditions, or you rub that water upwards all over you in order to draw conditions.

So, as long as you have a container large enough for you to kind of stand in, and placed in an area where any water that happens to slop over won't damage any carpets or anything, then you can take a spiritual bath.

Generally you take them before sunrise, and then dispose of the water at a crossroads when removing conditions.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:07 pm

I would say your work is half done already, as you have acknowledged your problem and are taking steps to deal with it. I would definately do a spiritual bath for this one, as Bri suggested. I would also work with affirmations if I were you: While taking the bath or annointing yourself with an oil, say something like, "I am beatiful and worthy of love, I have no need for these jealous feelings." LM products will certainly help you, but the biggest change here will have to come from within yourself. Good luck!

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:55 am

Hi NotDorianGray and Devi Spring, thanks for your advice- I'll definitely bear all your tips in mind!

I'm REALLY clueless when it comes to spiritual baths, so I was wondering if you guys could clear a few (well, more than a few..) doubts for me? Please excuse my ignorance :(

1. Would one 13-herb bath be sufficient, or do I require a 13-day's supply?
I'll be getting the other bath crystals as well. (blessing, love me, healing, tranquility, clarity, wisdom as well as the 13-herb bath, 7 baths for exactly one week :D)

2. Sorry Devi, your explanation was a little unclear- Can I brew the herb bath like making tea- putting the herbs in a cloth and steeping it in hot/boiling water for 13 minutes, or would I need to boil the loose herbs in the water?

3. Is there a certain amount of time I need to take for the baths, or can I just pour it over me 13 times, meditate on my aim and be done? (Not in a hurry, and in the right state of mind of course!)

4. Is it alright to dispose of the portion of used bathwater at a T-shaped junction, or does it have to be an actual X-shaped crossroad?

5. I've read that the used bathwater can be disposed of at a tree- I have plenty of trees around the area I live in, and it would be a lot more convenient for me. Would this be advisable?

6. Would I still need to face the sun and throw it over my left shoulder if I dispose of the bathwater at a tree?

7. Would it be inadvisable to dispose of it at a tree in front of/very close to my house?
Is there some sort of unspoken proximity rule where it needs to be done at XYZ miles away from your home? :?

8. Do I need to walk home taking a different path?

9. Should I take the bath in the dawn or dusk? I've read here that de-crossing or de-jinxing baths should be taken at dusk to decrease or remove unwanted things from one's life, but others swear by only bathing with the rising sun.

Thank you so very very much for all your help! :D :D

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:11 am

Hello :D
hiighpriestess wrote:1. Would one 13-herb bath be sufficient, or do I require a 13-day's supply?
I'll be getting the other bath crystals as well. (blessing, love me, healing, tranquility, clarity, wisdom as well as the 13-herb bath, 7 baths for exactly one week :D)
I think one 13 Herb bath would do it, your not crossed you just want to get clean.
hiighpriestess wrote:2. Sorry Devi, your explanation was a little unclear- Can I brew the herb bath like making tea- putting the herbs in a cloth and steeping it in hot/boiling water for 13 minutes, or would I need to boil the loose herbs in the water?
That's really a personal choice, I prefer to have them in a muslin bag and use the bag to screw with, but its up to you, any of the methods you mentioned would work.
hiighpriestess wrote:3. Is there a certain amount of time I need to take for the baths, or can I just pour it over me 13 times, meditate on my aim and be done? (Not in a hurry, and in the right state of mind of course!)
Depends on the bath, you'd only need to pour it over your self 13 times for the 13 herb bath and it is usually done while praying the 37 psalm if you have an enemy, since you do not I would either pick another psalm or prey from your heart.
hiighpriestess wrote:4. Is it alright to dispose of the portion of used bathwater at a T-shaped junction, or does it have to be an actual X-shaped crossroad?
Again that is a personal choice, some thing it must be a four way to be a crossroads, others are not so picky.
hiighpriestess wrote:5. I've read that the used bathwater can be disposed of at a tree- I have plenty of trees around the area I live in, and it would be a lot more convenient for me. Would this be advisable?
Its an option, I prefer crossroads to trees myself.
hiighpriestess wrote:7. Would it be inadvisable to dispose of it at a tree in front of/very close to my house?
Is there some sort of unspoken proximity rule where it needs to be done at XYZ miles away from your home? :?
I would get rid of the water from the 13Herb bath away from your house, the other baths you mentioned, you can just throw that water out your door as thoes baths are meant to draw good things to you
hiighpriestess wrote: 8. Do I need to walk home taking a different path?
Walk or drive but yes I would suggest going home by a different route
hiighpriestess wrote:9. Should I take the bath in the dawn or dusk? I've read here that de-crossing or de-jinxing baths should be taken at dusk to decrease or remove unwanted things from one's life, but others swear by only bathing with the rising sun
I would do them all just before sunrise.

I hope that helps :)
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:26 am

Just to add a note -- the 13 Herb Bath works wonders but be prepared 'all the negative' will come up and go out...and that is what u want...I have experienced things getting worse before they got better but they do get better.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello HailDiscordia / Turnsteel,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to answer all my questions, it's definitely very helpful! :D

And thanks jwmcclin for the advice as well- I'll know now that if things seem to worsen, it's just the bath running its course, and not that it's not working! :)

I took your advice into consideration, and decided that the best course of action would be to take a spiritual bath daily for a week:
Starting with the 13-herb bath to cleanse me of the negativity, then a Cast off Evil bath, to hopefully "neutralise" any additional negativity that might bubble up, and to banish my insecurites for good.
Then I'll follow the next day with a Clarity bath, to make me see my situation clearly, then the King Solomon Wisdom bath, followed by Healing, Tranquility and Love Me.

I intend to anoint myself with a mixture of Cast off Evil, Crucible of Courage, Clarity, King Solomon Wisdom, Healing, Tranquility and Love me oils daily after the baths, and until I feel that my insecurities have been diminished.

Questions:
- Should I be exiting the bath through white candles everyday, or should I use pink candles for the last 3 baths (Healing, Tranquility, Love Me)?
- Can I reuse unfinished candles for the baths (like an unfinished candle from the 1st bath for the next bath), or should I dispose of them?
- Where and how can I anoint myself? I was thinking a dab on my third eye to help me think and see clearly.

A big hug and thank you to everyone for being so darn helpful! Please let me know what you think of my plan :D

Sparklegirl

Unread post by Sparklegirl » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 pm

I cannot answer all of your questions in detail, and I will leave that to others, but I wanted to hark back to what Literarylioness / Mary said above -- this is about emotions in addition to magic spells. In my training I was taught to look deeply into my emotions before, during, and after I make a prayer or cast a spell on an emotional problem, and watch how my own mind is processing the feelings that got me feeing that way in the first place. Magic can influence emotions, but just the same, spells can influence emotions.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:41 am

One) I think the white candles would only be needed for the cleaning baths, if you want to use pink for the others that's up to you.

Two) I would only reuse the candles if your taking the same kind of bath, as in if you take a Thirteen herb bath you might reuse them but i would not.

Three)
That's up to you. Some oils have traditional ways to anoint yourself with them, Crown of Succses gos on your head, King Solomon Wisdom as well, Fear Not to Walk Over Evil, on your feet, you see where I am going with this lol. But go with what you feel is right.
HRCC Student #1559

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:28 am

HailDiscordia wrote: Two) I would only reuse the candles if your taking the same kind of bath, as in if you take a Thirteen herb bath you might reuse them but i would not.
So it wouldn't be advisable to reuse the candle from the 13 herb bath for, say, the clarity bath?

And what do I do with the herbs that were used? Do I also leave them at the crossroads, or can they be disposed of normally?

Thank you so much :D

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:38 am

I dispose of mine with the bath water in reference to the 13 herb, at the crossroads.

silver_disc

Unread post by silver_disc » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:40 am

jwmcclin wrote:highpriestess, I dispose of mine with the bath water in reference to the 13 herb, at the crossroads.
Thank you! :D

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:02 pm

I like it, if you feel confident about it and have good vibrations then your good to go. Oh by the way, I am using a muslin bag for my 13 herb bath and I am doing it for 13 days, do you know where I should bury the used herbs?

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:34 pm

shyguy wrote:I like it, if you feel confident about it and have good vibrations then your good to go. Oh by the way, I am using a muslin bag for my 13 herb bath and I am doing it for 13 days, do you know where I should bury the used herbs?
A graveyard.

Mary

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:48 am

Thank you for that information, I discarded my bath water that I also used to clean my condo at a crossroads, however I had to let go of some of the water down the drain because there was not enough volume in the bucket to hold all of the bathwater. I used just enough water so that it was a potent bath and i could get rid of it all but it did not work out as planned. Is it ok that I did not get rid of it all, just most of it? I said a prayer at the crossroads stating that all my "washed off" negative energy to be in the water discarded over my left shoulder at the crossroads. It was my first spell and I am trying to get it right the next 12 days. But it was amazing how I truly felt a difference in my heart, I felt god near me and even ecstatic, euphoric. I just like to do things according to hoodoo tradition. Thanks in advance.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am

shyguy,

All you need is some of the water to throw in the crossroads, not all of it. It sounds like you did the disposal perfectly.

Mary

shyguy

Unread post by shyguy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:30 pm

oh, by the way I drove by the crossroads I used on the way back from my college. I forgot that your not supposed to go near the crossroads you used or the same road you used to get there and leave within 24 hours. Do I have to start all over again? :(

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:50 pm

I've been doing some reading through old posts on this subject and I want to be sure I'm attacking this situation right because it's a little different than others that I saw.

I have an acquaintance who (I thought) I was developing a bit of a friendship with. I did some stuff to help this person out during a difficult time and they were very receptive to the help but then things progressed in such a way that they found other outlets and directions for help and have pretty much ignored me since. I have tried several times to get in touch with this person to no avail when, for a time, I could send and email and in minutes get a reply. But now nothing. The fact of the matter is, and it was hard for me to finally admit it, but I'm jealous of this person, the attention they get (though I wouldn't want to kind of attention that is directed their way), and the fact that in a blink of an eye they went from really not anyone many people knew to someone everyone recognizes. I've also started to think that this is someone who really just gives the time of day to people that can help them advance in some way and now I'm not useful anymore so I'm on the pay no mind list.

My own luck and success has increased a good deal in the last few months. I've been working a honey jar, some Crown of Success work, and I recently got a fixed LMJ John the Conqueror candle and all have been helpful. I've been working a honey jar on this person but there hasn't been any change. I think part of that could be because of my own negative thinking and jealousy (seeing this person doing all sorts of things but not taking the time to get back to me) and I'm thinking that's blocking the honey jar.

So in reading the other threads I'm thinking that I need to start with something like the 13 Herb Bath. I was thinking of doing some Cut and Clear work but I don't necessarily want to cut ties to this person because I would like to try and give the honey jar more time, especially if I can clear out my own negative thinking. So this is where I'm getting stuck. Any suggestions on how to work from here and what the best next step would be would be greatly appreciated!

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 am

Others may have different opinions, but if I'm struggling with guilt or negativity that is self-inflicted, I take hyssop baths. Try to do it 3 days in a row and you should feel a difference. After that you could get a better sense of what you should do with your sweetening work on this person.
HRCC Graduate #1610

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:43 am

Thank you for the suggestion. I'll give that a try as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions for spell work for after doing a cleansing though? That's the part that I'm really not sure of where to go with and I could really use some help.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:23 am

Have you looked into Crucible of Courage (for you) or King Solomon Wisdom (for you and them) to get through this hard/mixed-up time?

I also suggested heading here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/ and getting a quick 10 minute or 30 minute reading with someone who resonates with you. A proper suggestion from one of the more practiced workers will be invaluable to you in this situation.

Good luck!

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

RowanPendragon

Unread post by RowanPendragon » Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Thank you Joseph...I actually have some Crucible of Courage incense and I was debating working with that. While I was trying to come up with something for the Full Moon I ended up doing some work with Cast Away Evil oil and incense and doing some petition work. I was absolutely thrilled to find that almost instantly after doing the work I felt 100% better and then the next day I saw this person say a series of things on Facebook that I NEVER in a million years expected to hear them say and the tone has remained so far this week. Either way I feel like a lot of what was plaguing me is leaving.

I'm keeping the idea of getting a reading with Cat open as I watch things unfold.

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:57 pm

This is very hard for me. And somewhat embarrassing. But I have to admit that i have a major problem with being very jealous. And it is only with my boyfriend. It is out of control. He has been very patient with me and has forgiven me like seven times in the past year and a half after i pull the jealous tantrums on him. He has told me he does not know why he keeps forgiving me but he does. But this last time he said it was the last draw. He says that it offends him when i do this because he feels accussed without a reason. This last time he told me to fix my problem and when i do he will think about returning to me. I need all the advice that you can give me. More for my peace of mind. I feel very guilty losing him due to my jealousy. Thank you.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi sgm! You may consider checking out Cast Off Evil Spell Kit to assist you and even anointing yourself with Tranquillity oil to help keep your thoughts calm.

As you explore for assistance through the spiritual side of life, do remember to also explore the mundane as well. Locate any groups or a certified professional that is known for assisting people in this area. I invite you to consider this, for when I read your post I kept hearing "self-awareness is key" and it can be helpful to have a guide as you explore what your triggers and beliefs are that you put yourself into this state of jealousy. I know others will have some great suggestions to provide for you. Best of luck!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Fri May 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Thank you Papa Newt for your advice. I was wondering if you would be able to help me do a temporary cast off evil spell for my jealousy until i can afford to purchase the lucky mojo cast of evil spell kit. The only ingredient i have on hand at the moment is the cast off evil oil and powder. Can you tell me how to prepare a conjure bag or shake bottle. Also how to do my name paper. I hope that you can help. Thank you, sgm.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 am

Until you receive the spell kit, with the oil, you can anoint candles and burn one daily over a name paper you make for yourself. In order to find out how to best make a name paper for yourself (since there is more than one way to do that), consider reading through the long forum thread devoted to the subject. There are also a couple of forum threads which may give you some ideas too:

names-and-petitions-writing-tools-and-t ... -t491.html
removing-jealousy-and-negative-thinking-t12800.html
cast-off-evil-oil-questions-and-answers-t9348.html

For the shaking bottle spell or the mojo hand, there are detailed pages made available Miss Cat on how to go about making them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html#howmade
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html#shaking

To help with your guilt, you can read psalm 51.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat May 12, 2012 5:39 am

Great suggestions, thank you Aura! :)

Sgm, by reading through the links Aura has recommended will help gain a better understanding of what you can do until you are able to order the Cast Off Evil Spell Kit. Best of luck to you, :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 am

You may also want to look into clarity and King solomon products to think more clearly and correctly. Jealousy is a terrible feeling, usually rooted in our past ( past hurts?) meaning you need to forgive those in the past to let go of it in the present and future, you also have to be willing to take the risk and think this time its different. Counseling may not be a bad additive to help getting over it ( use along with LM products for max results) I like Cognitive behavioral psychology methods when trying to change a bad behavior. Good luck!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Sat May 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Thank you my friends. I will definitely do everything you have advised to me. I will keep you updated. God Bless.

sgm

Unread post by sgm » Sun May 13, 2012 7:10 am

Which catholic saint oil and powder can i use to help me with these feelings of jealousy i am having?

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi.

I was wondering if I can cut and clear myself from my boyfriends Ex girlfriend who I am extremely jealous of. I get very emotional about the past they shared and how she will always be a part of his life. They have a 5 yr old child together.

Can I cut n clear myself of how I feel about her?

This might be a dumb question n I am sorry if its been asked before but I just want to get rid of all the jealousy I feel towards her. Its only her that makes me feel this way... threatened n insecure... plz advice I want to better my relationship and I know this is really getting in the way of our future together.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:36 pm

What you do want is a boyfriend (husband) who takes care of their responsibilities which means they will do the same for you. You can handle this by working on your own insecurities.

I have moved your thread into a longer one dealing with this subject. You can read back from page one to see more approaches to this issue.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Hi, FeelingaPerfect7 --

I am not sure that a Cut and Clear spell is what would be best. I would instead recommend that you so some work around spiritual supplies that deal with clarity, tranquility, and a calming of the mind. In other words, grow into your strength and womanliness rather than trying to cut away your fears.

I would suggest that you work with a white candle and the 23rd Psalm, and pray for guidance and a calm mind.

Hoodoo herbs and roots like Bay Leaf, Althaea, Queen Elizabeth Root, Angleica Root, Solomon Seal Root, and Yarrow will help strengthen and sustain you.

Prepared Lucky Mojo formulas you might consider using include Healing, Blessing, King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity, Tranquility, Crucible of Courage, and Master Key oils (or baths).

You don't need all of these things -- just pick the ones that feel "best" or "rightest" to you and combine them. You may dress candles with the oils. A white skull candle dressed for self-blessing, healing, and courage is always good.

My best to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

oneNonly

Unread post by oneNonly » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:23 pm

Thank U so much Ms. Cat! & jwmcclin!

I love your recommendations! I will be looking into making a skull candle for myself =)

EvaLuna

Unread post by EvaLuna » Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 am

Hi Everyone:

I've been reading the forum on getting rid of yourself from insecurity & jealousy (coming from oneself). I find myself constantly thinking about my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend and obsessing over her. After confirmation from an AIRR readers, I know that she is "attacking" me in several aspects placing and sending me negativity to break us up. Since he has a daughter with her and he must see her and the baby (she is only 5 months old) I get upset when she texts him, calls him and even when he has to respond to her. I know he loves me, wants to marry me and he is constantly reassuring me that he loves me and doesn't ever want to be with her; however he feels that I need to find a way to overcome my jealousy and "ego" because he feels that I am letting her come between us.

I am letting this communication (which is necessary for him to be involved in his daughters life) get to me which is upsetting my boyfriend and causing problems. I am working on reversing spells, cleansing and protection (for me and protecting our relationship) however, my question is which is the appropriate footwork for me to deal with this.

I was thinking of doing a "Cut and Clear" bath, candle spell to help me rid of her in my head and the anxiety I feel. Will this be helpful? I am thinking of doing also cleansing spiritual bath: 13 Herb bath as well to help heal my insecurity and jealousy.

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Thank you for your help!
Namaste

Eva

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 04, 2015 8:19 pm

I would receommend that you recite the pening section of the 37th Psalm and carry a hand-written copy of it on your person. Recite it also as you set a small white candle, such as a tea light, dressed with Clarity and Tranquility Oils:

Here are some good lines from that Psalm.

1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11 But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sevenofcupspucfoeca
Newly Registered

Unread post by sevenofcupspucfoeca » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:02 am

I have been just going crazy, for the past 2 1/2 years my husband has been obsessing that i am cheating on him.

In his mind i have slept with every one he knows except his dad, brother, and his older best friend. all due to before we ever had met or even started talking to each other i had met a guy and we had a one night stand and turns out is friends with my husband. almost a yr into the beginning of mine and my husbands relationship he ran into him and they went to have drinks. he told my husband all about his lay with me and swears it was after we (me and my husband) had met. i know that was not true at all. since then my husband on his bad days swears to god that i am the hugest slut in the world. our marriage is struggling with his crazy thoughts of me cheating....

I know how being cheated on feels like i have been in his shoes. if he dreams of me i am cheating on him and he is pissed off at me the rest of his day. if i am at work and i am unable to text him back right away i must be fucking some person at my job. (i work at a hotel) we have contractors at my work doing remodeling and according to my husband i am sleeping with the head contractor. we just hired a maintenance man which my husband worked with for a month and according to him i am sleeping with him. i have lost my dearest of friends due to this crazy thoughts. i use to go see my closet friend and stay at her house after i got off work on the weekends she also watched my kids before i met my husband. after me and my husband me and were dating he swore i was just going to her place to hook up with some guy there. me and her didn't go out and hang out, so me going and staying over was our girls night. i had to stop so he would stop saying i was cheating on him.

I have almost quit my job on more then one occasion due to our fights him telling me i am cheating and me trying to tell him there isn't any one else..... is there any type of spell to get this shit out of his head........????? all his crazyness is so unbearable its taking a toll, i barely take care of myself, i eat non stop i have gained so much weight, i don't ever want to have any relations with my husband, my happiness is like a roller coaster. if he didn't think i was cheating and letting it eat him alive we would be so much better. when he isn't obsessing our days are fine and happy and enjoyable. i need help

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Hello sevenofcupspucfoeca,

I am so sorry to hear of this situation. This sounds like a real struggle. First I would recommend seeing if your husband is at all interested in getting some kind of professional marriage counseling. To be honest hearing that you are needing to cut off friendships makes me nervous for you so I would want you to make sure you also have some kind of safety plan in place just in case the relationship were to turn abusive. While that may not be the situation what you are describing is a common theme in abusive relationships so I only say this just in case.

As far as hoodoo goes there a number of ways to go about this. You could try sweetening him to you more, maybe an influence and love sugar/honey spell type of work. (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)

You could maybe also employ some stop gossip products (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) or even some Clarity products so he can see the truth and get past his delusions (http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html).

The situation sounds complex enough that you might consider hiring a professional to work on your behalf. (www.readersandrootworkers.org)

Peace~

Nathen

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:53 am

Hi, I couldn't find a place for this to go and wasn't sure if it was best put in the thread for anger. I have a real issue with not being able to let go of my boyfriends past and in particular, one of his exes. It is very strange as one of his ex partners doesn't phase me at all, but then there seems to be a sliding scale of hatred and jealousy from within me to the others. One in particular I cannot seem to let go in my mind. She is friends with our mutual friends despite the fact that my boyfriend has no contact with any of his exes or speaks to them. However, I find myself going on to our mutual friends Facebook and looking at photos of her which our friend took from years ago. This then causes arguments between myself and my boyfriend as I get so upset and jealous that she is still in one way, in the present.

I looked into Cut and Clear products, but then read it was if you had ties with that person previously and I don't with this girl.

I am addressing this issue separately with counselling as I know there are other underlying issues that need to be addressed, but what products could help ease the jealously, hatred and annoyance I feel to this girl? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:46 am

Hello Nony65,

I am glad to hear you are getting counselling along with doing spiritual work for your own betterment! I feel this helps anchor your spiritual work in the world and gives more opportunities to manifest what you are trying to create. I merged your post into a topic on overcoming jealousy and envy. There are some ideas in here that I think will help you.

But I also want to applaud you for thinking on using the cut and clear products. I feel this kind of work could be good here. I know you stated you don"t have previous ties to this person but you actually do have some ties even if it is just from looking them up on facebook and that creating this emotional response in you. That is the tie and you can do Cut and Clear work around removing that.

Peace~

Nathen

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:51 am

I want to thank those who made earlier posts on this topic. They inspired me to share the following:

As a Candle Deacon at the MISC church, I received an unusual request for guidance from a client whose problem with insecurity and jealousy was causing difficulties in her love life.

A reading had determined that her boyfriend was faithful, but she could not delete the thought that kept popping up in her mind that he "might be texting women" whenever he was away from her. She had told her friends about her theory, and word got back to him about what she had said, and he had been very angry, because he was falsely accused.

We finally settled on a triad of candles for her: Clarity, Stop Gossip, and Stay With Me. These candles were all lit on the same day, as a triangle of vigil lights. These were her petitions:

Clarity: "To see the truth and keep my mind clear and free of imaginary scenarios."

Stop Gossip: "To stop me from running to my friends to talk trash about my boyfriend."

Stay With Me: "To calm him down after our quarrel, which was my fault due to my insecurities."

I pass this along in the hope that it will help others. The candles need not be vigil lights, by the way -- they could just as easily be 4" altar lights dressed with oils of those names.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”