• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:10 am

Spells for Favourable Outcome of a Court Case Appeal

Spells for Favourable Outcome of a Court Case Appeal

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:31 am

I have an appeal coming up concerning legal matters that I have going on, and i used the court case spell kit with the initial hearing that I had a couple of weeks ago. The judge denied our motion at this hearing, which took him almost 3 weeks to decide to tell us no to our motion.

I don't want to get too detailed about my case, but I was also using a honey jar on the judge, I also used the beef tongue for the prosecutor and the my rival witnesses, I also used the holy face wash, I was just wondering what to use with this coming up appeal to hopefully get it to work this time.

I am at a loss kind of with this, I feel discouraged, which if our motion is approved this legal **** will be over with for me and I can finally go on with my life!

I also did a vinegar jar on the prosecutor and the opposing witnesses. Someone please help!
greeneyes676767

Re: court case help!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 am

Before doing anything else, get a reading to see what is going on. During the reading ask what else needs to be done if anything. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby greeneyes676767 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:49 am

I am so poor right now due to these legal matters, I wonder if someone could help probono just once? I need help but since I have these legal issues I have lost my rental assistance and I have barely found a job just last October, I have applied for another job just the other day and hope to get it but I have this appeal happening soon and would love for someone to give some direction on what to do next, I am literally just scraping by. I don't have money even for a 30.00 reading, I wish I did. So if not hopefully someone can give me some advice here on what to do next.!
greeneyes676767

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:03 pm

You can try contacting Miss Michele at AIRR, as she is in charge of the pro bono fund. She can evaluate your case and see if you qualify for those services, which include readings, and in some cases products and rootwork done on your behelf.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 pm

Here is the direct link to the pro bono fund.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... _Bono_Fund
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks, Stars!

Applications for free services are valid in situations centered on financial, job-getting, job security, uncrossing, safety, court case, and family peace conditions. (We do not provide free services for love-drawing, reconciliation, break-up, or crossing situations.)

You will have to pay for at least a ten minute (ten dollar) reading with an AIRR member who will then apply to the Pro Bono Fund on your behalf.

If your application is accepted, you may be eligible for free spiritual supplies, free spell-casting, and a further free reading.

Read more about the AIRR Pro Bono Fund here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

Good luck and God bless you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Need witnesses to contact/find me before racist goes to cour

Unread postby UmmLaith » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:03 am

I need suggestions on which products to buy at a budget of 35 dollars for any working to help me connect to the witnesses of the racist tirade to an entire class by a teacher who now threatens to sue me for daring to inform people of her statements -exact, verbatim statements. Since I posted about it on my FB profile, and since a well-known, activist from that community wrote her a letter, she has gone on a tirade -from the very beginning, actually, saying she will sue me for slander , libel, etc. , threatening everyone, etc.

Problem is, it's true that she said those things. She is also attacking the only person from the race she defamed who sits on a genocide org ( this race is extremely discriminated against presently in Europe and elsewhere-the only other group slated for race extermination along with Jews).

It is very important that those students find me to corroborate her statements-very important.

I tried posting on dance forums, and can't go back to her class. She writes threatening emails, where I write nothing, give her nothing to go on.

I am at a loss as to getting those students to find me, or verify. I need witnesses, It was a class of 15-20.

Advice? Prescriptions?
UmmLaith

Re: Need witnesses to contact/find me before racist goes to cour

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:25 pm

I'd approach this situation in three parts. First to shut up the threats and ability of the racist teacher, then to sour her students against her, then to expose her.

1. Place her into a bottle of Alum water, Red Peppers, and Knotweed. This will keep her from being able to speak out or act against you. Toss this into a freezer. Make sure that the bottle is plastic or expandable. You can also wrap her name in aluminum foil and do this.

2. Sprinkle Inflammatory Confusion powders around the place where the students and teacher gather to get them to turn on one another and fight. You can also put them in a sour jar.

3. Take a white candle and dress it with King Solomon's Wisdom oil and Burn it down on some Salt. Pray Hosea 7:2. Call on the spirit of Justice to expose the wickedness of the woman and pray that those who meet her have the wisdom to see her for who she is. Toss the Salt onto her walkway.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Need witnesses to contact/find me before racist goes to cour

Unread postby UmmLaith » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:37 am

Thank you for replying!!

I'm on those three steps, and placing an order ASAP.

I was wondering if shutting her tactics would be as good as, say, getting her to slip up and further get herself in trouble by talking too much. What could be applied to that? Slippery elm? Deer Tounge?

Also, how do I get those witnesses to find me/contact me? I've "dug the ditch for the water to flow thru" i.e., put elbow grease into practical solutions so that the ashe/juice from any workings can give it power.

All of the above three steps with successful results would be ideal;however, if I cannot get in touch with those witnesses, I am SOL/stuck. I wish I weren't on such a budget! I cannot focus on going to AIRR or a prof twoheaded/r-worker for me; I gotta DIY and get LM supplies it seems.

Going for the three steps, but looking for methodsaw and tactics to get those witnesses to come forth.
UmmLaith

• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole