Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

suarezric

Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

Unread post by suarezric » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 am

hello. i hve 3 wonderful kids. acs (Administration for Children's Services) is on my ass constantly threatening me.

my son the oldest have missed school plenty of times because of his asthma. i never knew i had to report that, eventually i found out the hard way. so i did. i gave them papers and all. now they are trying to make it more personal. now they talking about how i keep my place, wow.

i live in a studio apartment its 5 of us living together, the father doesn't even sleep with me he leave the bed to us. my kids are sweet happy kids, many can say that. i can get witnesses from everyone how happy my children are and how i am always there for them. but they want to take the kids because every time they come there is a mess. not dirty, just a mess. saying its unsafe. i watch my kids like a hawk. never had a problem with my kids health or accidents in my house. even doctors can vouch for me.

they are really picking on me. badly. the case worker walked in my house and saw how luxury in my place. she even comment. i think she is jealous and want to pick on me. there is no proof of abuse at all. what so ever. they even spoke to my kids. my kids were the happiest kids they ever seen. she is best friends with the supervisor of acs so i cant even report her. they planning on coming here next week and i ordered some lucky mojo things.

please can someone help me. why is this happening to me when there are worse parents out there n they dont do anything. my kids dont even know what a beat down is.

i want them to get off my back already and close my case. there is nothing wrong they want to just pick on me cuz i am too busy watching my kids that i cant pick up their toys they play with. they say they see garbage bags around. they are not. that is the clothes i don't have room so i leave them in the bags. but my kids don't even play with them. they making it seem i have garbage eveywhere.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: child protective services / acs

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:20 am

You may want to get a reading to determine if this woman is actually targeting you unfairly, or if for some reason she feels she is doing her job honestly. That will change the way you approach the case somewhat.

Firstly, on the physical end of things. Tidy the heck up before they come, and as difficult as it may be, keep the place tidy at all times during the investigation so they can't catch you unawares. Make sure your kids stay on their best behavior, and get them to help you keep the place tidy. You should really buy some new storage bins to make sure everything stays up off the floor, and doesn't look like garbage in bags.

Take that opportunity to cleanse your place with Chinese Wash with some Fiery Wall of Protection. Law Stay Away would probably also be good to add to the mix.

Start a Court Case honey jar on both the case worker and her supervisor, and anyone else that is involved. Get online and find pictures of them to use in it. Work it every day for the next while.

Getting a reading will help determine if you need to do more work than this - so I advise it. But that is a place to start.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:46 am

Here, in california, this department is called Child protective Services aka CPS. Doctors, mental health professionals, teachers, anyone that works at the school district are mandated reporters. As a mandated reporter myself, I can tell you that I have reported not because the child has gotten a "beat down" but most of the time is because of neglect.

I know you want to assume that is this other woman, and it very well might be. However, I can tell you the school district will call CPS if you child has missed too many days of school. This is neglect, but most of the time they have to have slightly more than that.

Neglect is not providing adequate living (electricity, plumbing, water, etc) for your children (I am not saying you are not because it sounds like you are doing an awesome job). Neglect includes sending them to school dirty, not providing adequate health care, etc This can include the house being a mess, and dirty, which is more subjective to the investigator.

They are going to come to your house, and check it out. They will give you the opportunity to actually fix anything they see wrong. They are not going to take your children away unless its something highly detrimental, or you have a few more calls. Not to mention, when they come and get the kids, they come with the police. I mean there is a number of different ways this can go, however, I can tell you that your children will not get taken away this first time. If they really found your children in danger, then they wouldn't schedule an investigation a week or so later. In addition, I can tell you that some parents have been thankful cps or acs has been called. This department was able to get them more services that they needed.

So again, it's not about just abuse... it's about neglect too. It does not sound like you fall in those categories, but you have to be careful because I can tell you that it might have been the school your children go to as well. Some people are mandated by the state, and have no choice to report such cases.

I would recommend doing what Devi said. In addition, I would recommend that you get a reading and make sure that it is this woman that does not like you. If it is her, then I recommend that you put her in a mirror box, and put her in a freezer jar as well. Do that in addition to fiery wall of protection. I would even get an evil eye amulet to keep this jealous woman's eyes away.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

suarezric

Unread post by suarezric » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:11 am

the school and every one in the school. knows my kids and i as well. they all are very happy with my kids. teachers security counselors even the principal know my kids, i spoke to the principal about the situation, she knows my kids are good and i take good care of them, but as my place they are making seem so bad.

one time they showed up unexpected, i didnt have a big mess, just 2 plates in the kitchen /livingroom i live in a studio. and video games on the floor and my kids came from school and all excited not knowing anything, they kids, they are happy to come out of school to come home relax and eat their snack. they took off their coats and put it on the sofa and started playing around she got an attitude. oh u need to teach ur kids and make them put the coats where they belong and this is unsafe for the baby, i have a 1 year old who i breast feed. one day she comment oh no one can watch their kids every minute. well i do. she is probbaly too busy cleaning that she cant watch her kids.

i know it was the school who called but they said it was the absence like i said in the first post. but they don't understand why acs keeps bugging me when everything is already fixed with the absence.

i am going to try what you guys gave me. how can i order from lucky mojo and pay for express?

for fairy ... i bought 103..00 worth of oils, hoping one of them will do justice but didnt think of law stay away from me. thank you for ur advice.

yes, i am going to buy some bins this weekend. and put everything .. i hope they don't come out with any other excuse. excuse the typing...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 am

You need to call lucky mojo, and make sure that they have those things in stock, and that they can ship them out express. But you need to call them, and not order online for that.

And I know you keep mentioning the personal relationship you have with everyone in the school, but that does not hold up when they are mandated by the state to call acs. The duties of the job trumps any personal relationships that happen with a parent.

In any case, I would do what was recommended, and I would get a reading to look more into who ever is calling acs on you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:44 pm

You have certainly gotten some wonderful advice on what to do. Follow through on both the physical acts by cleaning up, and the magical by creating your honey jar, doing a wash, and getting yourself a reading.

I believe Miss Bri just mentioned the petitioning of the Holy Family in another thread so consider petitioning to keep your family together.

I would also follow up with some Money drawing work and Steady Job, or another conjure that can help you guys get a different place to live. I may be wrong here, but it may be that the ACS may not be too thrilled with a family of five living in a studio apartment. It's important to address the immediate concern by keeping your family together and also succeeding in winning your case with ACS, but you also want to follow up and ensure that your living accomadations do not lead to further investigations. Drawing in some extra money, finding different employment, or similar works could help you acheive that.

I wish you success and make sure you call LM to make sure you'll get your products in time!
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

suarezric

Unread post by suarezric » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:49 pm

thank you all for the advice you have given me. i have bought 7 bins today. now my place looks like a loony bin..haha.

im trying to best to make it as tidy and im am going to try everything else that has been said to me. i will keep you guys posted.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: child protctive services / acs

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 am

Good luck to you, and I know everything will work out for you.

suarezric

Unread post by suarezric » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 am

had an appointment to see another worker... she was hispanic as i am. no offense to the races, just trying to make my point on my case personally, anyway we spoke and the worker was telling me everything that the other case worker had said about me. saying that i am not mentally cable of taking care of my kids. that i dont know how to be a parent and that my kids keep on missing school. which is crap.. excuse my language. anyway, the lady and i were talking and she realized that the other worker was full of crap that i am no way near what she is reporting of me.. she ask why she hasnt closed my case if ther is nothing wrong at all. she said she is going to call her and make an appointment with her to see me personally. which sounds good in a way. the hispanic was very shock of all the bad things the other worker was saying about me which were false.

anyway, let me end this for now by saying, how should i make the mirrow box. should i buy one already with a mirrow or should i make one myself. can i put hoot foot power inside the box with her name? i need this lady out of my life she is trying to destroy my wonderful kids. i spoke to the school and the social worker and vice principal and a few teacher are going to help me cuz they are outrage about what this worker is doing to me.

p.s i received my orders and made more orders... of other things like revenge, banish. can i use those too. i am so happy u guys are here to give some sort of opinions on my case. u will always have my blessings and would always talk highly of this site.. hugs with a tear...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 am

Funny thing is I had a big meeting this week where we had a team cps meeting for this kid because his mother is not compliant with medication which is impacting his learning at school. All I could think about was this post. You're children were never going to be taken away, and it would have to be something endangering, which is why the case workers have to come out and look at the home.

Anyways, for the mirror box, here is a link that can be helpful to you. Lucky mojo does not sell mirror boxes not to mention it would be more helpful to make it yourself. Make sure you, or your children look into the mirrors. You can do a forum search as well to help with the mirror box.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... gmirrorbox

suarezric

Unread post by suarezric » Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:34 pm

starr.. she has reported me to the big office albany.

she sent my case there saying everything is true and said there was proof about everything she said. the supervisor called me one time on the phone when she was there also. and my kids were playing around. my daughter was acting like a baby and the supervisor was constantly asking me why is the kids crying and r the kids okay which i told her they are fine they are just playing around. she even heard them laugh.

its like the case worker and her supervisor are good friends so the case worker is filling up her head to believe anything about me. no one has come to my place but the case worker to verify anything was true. which is not.

i am going through instance stress. as for meds. my son take his meds and i am very attentive to his slightest cough. i hardly sleep when my kids are sick. on the other hand i have them sleep close to me.

i have been reading how case worker are making their best to take away kids because that is the only way to keep their jobs. i have been researching a lot of bad things they do.

dont get me wrong. they are some good workers out there who are really saving kids, but these are destroying a good family.

they messed up my record. i wanted to foster a child if i ever get a big place, now i cant cuz they have me as a bad person. i have read what they do to these kids when they take them away.

i would look into the mirror box spell. may have to buy some more supplies. thank you all for the support. i will keep u posted.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:30 pm

Well, Im not a case worker, and I do not know how albany works. But I can say that they have to give you time to correct the problem. The kids are not in any serious or immediate danger otherwise they would brought the police along with ACS to take your children. It seems like what they might do is put you in some parenting classes, or come out to the house and do a wraparound program, which is seeing the family, and the children individually as well as everyone together.

I would recommend that you do the mirror box, and perhaps sweeten up the supervisor with a honey jar. In addition, you might want to do some uncrossing work as well. Make sure you protect yourself as well as your children with fiery wall of protection, or St. Michael.

cleo
Newly Registered

interview with the welfare lady

Unread post by cleo » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm

Hello,

Please can you help me with a problem that is making me ill.

I have an interview with the welfare lady. She said that she has investigated my claim and wants to see me.

I am very scared and want her to call me and say she made a mistake and she does not want to see me.

I want this problem to go away quickly as I cannot sleep.

Please help me.

Cleo

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: I want my problem to go away

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:00 am

Well, we dont know what is making you ill Cleo. I would advise that you get a reading, and/or consultation on what would be the best thing for you to do spellwork wise.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

In addition, you should go about seeing what the welfare woman wants rather than thinking it is bad. You can put her in a sweet jar for now, and use some compelling oil to help her make good on whatever she is going to help you with.

www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Keirith

Unread post by Keirith » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:10 pm

I used to work as a welfare caseworker (amongst many things I have done for a living), and don't be scared. As long as you were truthful with everything you said to her, she is nothing to fear. She probably just needs additional information from you that is missing from your file.
And, just in case she has something to say that is not favorable to you, but you have been truthful, you can get help from social service agencies, advocate agencies that help applicants. I don't know where you live, but most big cities have them.
Most important, don't avoid her. Work a sweet jar, burn a candle with 'crucible of courage' oil and 'crown of success (I love this oil!) to boost your confidence and petition under it for a favorable decision in your case. Also if she gives you an 'unfavorable decision' and you believe you are right...you have the right to a hearing. In which case you will have time to prepare a better hoodoo attack plan before you get to the hearing.
Good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:28 pm

alauxus
Newly Registered

Spells to Return Children Taken by DFCS ACF ACYF BCS CWS CPS

Unread post by alauxus » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:14 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME , I REALLY HAVE A PROBLEM I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP WITH,

HERE IT IS, ON JAN. 20 2011 MY BABY DAUGHTER FELL OFF OF OUR CHAIR AND HURT HER LEG AND THE DEFACS HAE TAKEN MY KIDS FOR TEMPORARY CUSTODY AND I WANT TO GET MY KIDS BACK HOME AND GET THE DEFACS OUT OF OUR LIVES.

THEY KEEP HAVING US TO GO BACK AND FOURTH TO JUVENILE COURT AND THEY KEEP PROLONGING THE DATES SO I CANT HAVE MY KIDS UNTIL THE JUDGE DECIDES ON A FINAL DECISION AND, IM FIGHTING LIKE HELL TO GET MY KIDS BACK HOME AND THEY ARE MAKING IT HARD TO GO ON DAY BY DAY WITHOUT MAKING ME DO SOMETHING THAT I'LL REGRET, BUT I HAVE BEEN STRONG FOR MY CHILDREN AND I WILL REMAIN STRONG FOR MY CHILDREN.

THE DEFACS SYSTEM HERE IN BAINBRIDGE GEORGIA IS RIDICULOUS AND LIKES TO GO OVERBOARD WITH THINGS.

PLEASE, CAN ANYONE HELP ME??

ANY HELP IS GRATLY APPRECIATED !!!

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: HELP!!! The DEFACS have taken my kids

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:01 am

Hi alauxus,
Please do not type in all caps, it makes it hard to read and it is against the rules of this forum. You can work with court case products, perhaps asking the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to light vigil candles for you.
Saint Anthony can also be petitioned to bring your children back home.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Since this is such a troubling time for you I suggest you get a reading from an AIRR worker to see if they can assist you in this work.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Re: HELP!!! The DEFACS have taken my kids

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 am

They would not take your children most likely off of one situation, and if they did it would have to be a severe situation. Not to mention they have to actually have evidence again with the frequency, and severity of the situation.They are protecting the welfare of your children, and I would consider what ever you need to do to get your children back.

Please accept some responsibility, be honest, and approach a reading. I think that would be the best for you, and I am sure there is more to the story, but based off what you said there seems to be some facts omitted here.

In any case, I agree with the recommendations above, and you should consider getting a reading.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:18 am

I totally agree and have one more thing to add:

The safety and well being of the child is the most important factor.

I also believe you should consider a reading as Stars and Svarthyndan have suggested and the link to AIRR has been provided above.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

First, a couple of quick notes for those reading this forum from other states or other nations: The term DEFACS in the post above refers to the Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS).

Throughout the United States, this type of agency may be known by a variety of regional acronyms, including
ACF (Administration for Children and Families),
ACYF (Administration for Children, Youth, and Families),
BCS (Bureau of Childrens Services),
CPS (Child Protective Serrvices),
CWS (Child Welfare Services),
DFCS (Division of Family and Children Services)

The following information is taken from the Georgia DFCS web page:

"The Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) is the part of DHS (Division of Health Services) that investigates child abuse; finds foster homes for abused and neglected children; helps low income, out-of-work parents get back on their feet; assists with childcare costs for low income parents who are working or in job training; and provides numerous support services and innovative programs to help troubled families."

It is indeed possible that such an agency may be overbearing or out of control and would remove children from a home unwarrantedly. This has been known to happen in many states, so we need not assume that the DFCS was blameless and the querent was somehow at fault.

However, when folks join this forum, they get a message telling them not to post in ALL CAPS. Before posting, one can also read the post that clearly says, "Do not title your post 'Help!'"

So, alauxus. the fact that you ignored both of these simple forum rules and virtually SCREAMED at us in a post titled HELP!! (which i have retitled) indicates to me that you don't pay a lot of attention to the social conventions by which people organize their interactions.

I do want to help you, but you need to slow down, pay attention, and engage with me as an equal in life, not as some sort of machine that you can SCREAM "HELP!!" at and expect an instant solution.

The same lack of social calmness is probably the case between you and the DFCS, at this point. They took your children and you are almost insane with worry and fear. I understand. But, my dear, the DFCS has simple rules, just like i do at my forum, and you need to follow those rules. Pay attention, follow their instructions, and if your case worker is not sympathetic to you, then engage the services of a lawyer to help you deal with any complicated legal issues.

Now, as to what you should be doing on a spiritual level:

1) I recommend that you light a white free-standing 4" or 6" candle dressed with Peaceful Home, King Solomon Wisdom, and Court Case oils blended together. On the candle carve the names of yourself and your children with a needle, in a spiral, like the stripes on a barber pole. Pray the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm. Set the light in front of a photo of you and the children. Burn the candle in 15 minute sections and pray for the entire 15 minutes, once in the morning and once in the night. Do this daily until the children are returned to you.

2) Do you go to church? If not, start now. You need a community of supporters and sponsors. When you find a church that you can connect with, open your heart to the pastor or one of the church mothers and tell your story from the heart. Ask what can be done to help. Can they support you at the hearings, write a letter on your behalf, pray for you and the children? Even a little church help will go a long way.

3) If you are an alcoholic or drug user, you need to join A.A. or N.A. now. You need to work the twelve steps. You need to find a sponsor who will help you work to get your children back. This can take as long as a year of sobriety.

4) If you earn your living by any sort of illegal act, you will have to stop -- right now. The children will not be returned to a house of prostitution or drug dealing, and there will even be resistance by the DFCS to returning the children to a mother who performs legal exotic dancing. If you need to get another job, you must apply for job re-training now.

5) Is your house a mess? It must be cleaned up. If you cannot do the clean-up yourself, ask your church members or A.A. or N.A. sponsors or family members or friends to help you. Do the entire clean-up, house and yard, on one weekend and get it over with. Use Chinese Wash in hot scrub water, and add to it either a few drops of Peaceful Home Oil, King Solomon Wisdom Oil, and Court Case Oil blended together, or dissolve some Peaceful Home Bath Crystals, King Solomon Wisdom Bath Crystals, and Court Case Bath Crystals into the hot water before you add the Chinese Wash. Cleanse the home from back to front, praying the 23rd Psalm in every room as you go. When you buy these products, ask for our free flyer called "How to Spiritually Clean Your Home."

6) Take photos of the cleaned house and yard to document your progress. Give them to your lawyer or social services case manager.

7) Start a honey jar on the DFCS. Get their logo from their web site. Print it and cut it out. Get the business cards of any case workers or contact people. If there are mediators, laywers, or judges involved, get their names as well. Place their names in the honey jar according to our usual recommendations, and set candles to burn on the jar three times a week. In your case, i would recommend that you purchase a $16.00 Court Case Honey Jar, plus a dozen extra candles ($3.00) and use the same blend of oils i recommended in step (1) above, namely, Peaceful Home Oil, King Solomon Wisdom Oil, and Court Case Oil mixed together. The oils are $6.00 each.

8) On the day before any hearing or meeting you will be having that is relevant to this case, please feel free to call Missionary Independent Spiritual Church at 707-887-7808 and ask for our candle servers to set a free "court case emergency" light for you on the morning of the event.

9) Pray often and keep faith in God, who will help you in this time of need.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Dee

Unread post by Dee » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Alauxus,

My ex fought me for custody and we ended up with shared custody. I know it's not exactly the same...but believe me, I felt shock and grief. Like they were stolen from me. Again, I realize it's not the same. The best thing you can do for yourself and your children is to calm down. You can't and won't think rationally if you are panicked and you won't come across as rational to the case workers, etc if you can't communicate calmly. I'm not familiar with Georgia but I would think you could call a help line of some kind to just talk to a counsellor? Please consider it. You have been given some good advice here...especially cat's. Follow it to the letter. Good luck to you.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 am

Thanks for the explanation cat. You truly give a lot of your time and knowledge to people on this forum and elsewhere. I'm really impressed by that.

Keirith

Unread post by Keirith » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 am

From someone who has worked in the State Protective Child system for a number of years, I will add my two cents.

1) Cooperate with the state agency. Do not fight them or lose control of yourself by yelling at them. Listen to what the social workers say.

2) Show up for all court dates, well dressed, with a friend if they are presentable, address the judge and State workers with courtesy, not a defensive 'you are wrong' attitude.

3) Consider all of their concerns (and I can agree, it has to be more than your daughter falling out of a chair) and say something like: what do you think I need to do to regain custody of my children'? then do it. If it is counseling, or health care, do it. If there is an abusive or otherwise objectionable man in your home and they want him gone, then, sorry, if you want your kids, he has to go. If he is your sole means of support, you will have to find another way, even if it means welfare.

4) Produce results so that at the next hearing you can present them.

5) Always get to your court dates on time. Do not postpone because you are having a bad hair day.

6) If the judge determines temporary protective care is warranted, make sure you accept this decision graciously, see your children often on visiting days, never show up high, disheveled or out of sorts. Show positive interaction with the children, be considerate to the foster family.

7) And always remember: The State does NOT want possession of your Kids! Our primary goal is to reunite children with their parents. Not only does it cost the state money to house or foster your children, but we know above all, the best place for children is with their own loving parents.

Now, do the spiritual aids that others have suggested, collect yourself, be calm and best of luck to you.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 am

At least in Florida, I've seen protective services take children for some pretty stupid reasons. One mother had the local pharmacy call in on her b/c she had nude photos of her children being processed at their photo lab. It was photos of her children having a bath together. Another family had their children threatened to be removed b/c they were Wiccan. Sorry, I don't trust the courts.

I'd suggest everything that's already been said but also do a lot of cleansing and focusing on yourself. If you're not calm, the courts will sense it, and so will your children when you visit them.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:34 am

There is a justification for everything. I mean I know we all believe some reasons are stupid, and they do not need a probable cause, but some agencies such as doctors, professionals, hospitals, schools (educational professionals, etc have to by law report any potential child abuse. It is very possible that this has been taken overboard. As long as the children are safe, then this poster should take whatever steps are necessary to get their children back. If this has truly happened over nothing, and is an overreaction then voice that in court.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:35 am

I want to chime back in on something. Sometimes the system IS flawed. There is a long story I could type out here that actually had a decent outcome of someone falsely reported by a coworker. I'll spare that story, but will say there is a 10,000 fine in my State for False reporting.

I have also seen the system in an Adjacent State where a social worker had children living in a rat, roach infested nightmare. The Biological father was a Disabled Vet. (sometimes I work with disabled Vets) The Maternal mother was a nightmare in and out of jail with drugs. There were arrangements made for the Father to visit the children. I drove him 200 miles. We arrived at Noon. The house was loaded with rats and roaches and was filthy, and more issues, and the social worker had even told me the foster parent would not allow her inside. Wrong answer, and wrong person to say that to. I raised Hell, and by 5:00 PM, the children were relocated to a clean home where they have lived and since been adopted for four years.

The system can be flawed from the screening of people (foster parents) that want "extra money for some kid", the social workers, the attorneys, and the Judges. Ultimately though, most of the time, the system can work.

There are unspeakable things that happen to many children to put them in the system in the first place, that would make your eyes tear and you blood boil. For all those children born addicted to crack or alcohol, for all those children who have been raped and sodomzized before the age of 3, for all those children who have had scalding grease thown on them, for all those children who have had cigarettes put out on them, for all those children who have been beaten so horribly that their brains are mush--I pray the system works.

I ask Saint Michael The Archangel to help them and protect them.
#1606 GA

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:47 am

Exactly Triplethreat!

The system is flawed ALL the way around. But as a mandated reporter myself, and have witnessed reporting where nothing happens or there was truly something going on. But I have seen where the parents truly were unable to provide the basics for their children aka neglect, but the county was able to provide temporarily provide services.

Sometimes people believe things are so minor, but I am always going to side with the children. You never ever know what is TRULY going on in the home. I am not saying that is what is going on in this case but children have the right to be protected. In LA County, there have been MANY reports where " oh we didnt think anything was going on" or "Billy was terrified to go home, and said his dad would hit him" and they didnt report it. And then those children end up extremely hurt, and worse...dead But the ultimate and most important thing is the protection of the children....CPS, DEFACS, etc...overreacting and all.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Ariella, thanks for a wonderfully informative post. Your expertise in this area helped me see more of the picture, and i thank you for the education provided by your 7-point list!
catherine yronwode

wlightninglady1
Forum Member

Unread post by wlightninglady1 » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:They would not take your children most likely off of one situation, and if they did it would have to be a severe situation. Not to mention they have to actually have evidence again with the frequency, and severity of the situation.They are protecting the welfare of your children, and I would consider what ever you need to do to get your children back.

Please accept some responsibility, be honest, and approach a reading. I think that would be the best for you, and I am sure there is more to the story, but based off what you said there seems to be some facts omitted here.

In any case, I agree with the recommendations above, and you should consider getting a reading.
In reference to your statement, My state is exactly the same way. If your a minute late getting home to get your kids off the bus, the bus will take your child back to the school and call child protection services on the parents. Not that i have ever had that problem, (knock on wood) but my cousins son broke his hip climbing in and out of his walker and the state took her 4 children and will not give them back even after passing everything they told her to do.

If your a minority in the state of MN and ND there isn't much you can do to fight the system here, There is still racism strongly here and when you call to you know...'tell on them' they do not listen. It is just the way it is. It is very much out in the open here and even the native americans here get called the 'N' word right out on the street downtown in front of everyone.

I know a few people who have been in these situations and not one of them were bad parents. You do know states get more money for each and every person that is taken from there parents, put in jeuvie, jail, prison etc.... and right now a lot of states are suffering. Sorry bout all of that but I get very upset when people always assume it is the parents... but then again there is many too, lol Just sharing that yes they can and will take your children with the least amount of evidence that they can. They make it very hard for people to get them back.
Thank you Saint Expedite for everything you have done for me and continue to do for all.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 am

I think it is safe to say that each state has its own governing laws, and we all have our own experiences with such rules and regulations. My experiences are based off of California, and I know that they probably don't want the children especailly prison jail, and juvenile hall as that is more money costing the state. But that is very unfortunate that this happens in these states along with the racism. Pretty sad considering we live in 2011.

Odessa
HRCC Student
CPS/Foster care problem

Unread post by Odessa » Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 pm

I can't give much detail out because of this girl being in foster care, but my son's girlfriend came to us for help. We managed to get her aid and a new home to stay in for now. The case worker has given us some grief and been negative towards all of us involved in helping this young lady get out away from her foster parents and setting her up in a better place. The former foster parents are talking negatively and bad about all of my family, including my son who was the one that came to us to get her help. We did manage to get the case worker to agree to the new arrangements, but the foster parents are still causing troubles for us. The young lady has only 6 more months until she can leave the CPS program and be on her own. We would like to seek protection for her and block the foster parents from all the lies.

These were some ideas I had.... "Stop gossip" for the foster parents or freezing them, a cleansing and peace water for my friend's home where the girl is staying to help the CPS worker's visits, have considered disrupting the foster parents lives for a while by using war powders on them so they fight and are too busy to bother with us, and of course maybe some legal workings to help with gaining this girl her emancipation when she turns of age soon. I suppose I could do a honey jar on the case worker to try and sweet her up. (worse case, hot foot her so we can get her a better case worker)

Any other ideas?
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: CPS/Foster care problem

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu May 17, 2012 2:14 pm

I am going to post back later. I would work with Esscence of Bend Over.
I have a long story about 3 children I rescued in another state. Another day, another time.
Work this on everyone you do not want involved in her life. The old foster parents (who she might have just been a "pay check for") and ANYONE you feel legally that is stopping or preventing her from having safety and peace of mind.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Order the products to dress (paperwork--powders, oils to wear and dress candles on your end, incense to smoke documents, cards, etc.) and a light set at the MISC:
http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

Take care, good luck, and stay in touch please on The Forum!
#1606 GA

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Thu May 17, 2012 4:47 pm

Along with Miss Tammie Lee's excellent suggestion, you could petition a strong female ancestor to help you, if you have one buried close by. She should be willing to help you protect the young lady. You could put the names of the interfering people in a jar with some herbs to command and silence (Alum to shut their mouths, maybe Devil's Shoe Strings to hobble their evil ways), and bury it at your ancestor's right hand, so she can hold them out of your path. Be sure to pay the ancestor for her help. Wherever the young lady is staying, place lines of red brick dust at the doors, and/or look into some Fiery Wall of Protection products.
Two-Headed Doctor

Odessa
HRCC Student

Unread post by Odessa » Fri May 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Thank you both!

I have red brick dust and I ordered some Fiery Wall of Protection products recently (just waiting on my order from LM). I have Devil's shoe strings and can get Alum easy enough. I'll check to see what herbs I need from HHRM and see about the commanding jar. Think I will get the kit now that I have been able to read the page links. Should work well on the case worker I would think to keep her living arrangements fixed.

Unfortunately I do not have any of my own ancestors buried in this state, (I'm not native to this state), however could an alternative be putting the jar on my ancestor altar to the right side of my grt grt grandmother's photograph? (She was a mother of 14 children and been told a very strong, tough old battle ax of a woman.)

Currently, as of last night, we were able to be convincing enough to keep this young lady where she is now. On the down side, the case worker seems still against us but has lowered the fight down a little for the time being. The young lady is starting to relax some now. She has been very stressed in worrying about being sent back or shipped off to a group home. Doing our best to keep her stress down.

And yes, Miss Tammie Lee, she was neglected and nothing but a 'pay check' to them. Unfortunately, the case worker thinks they are 'saints' and they will be getting more children. After I get this situation under control for her I may work on something to stop them from getting any more foster children. I would hate to see any others go through this with these same people.
"if someone hands you lemons, mystify them by making a chocolate cake out of them"

aunierose
Newly Registered

Spell to get my kids back

Unread post by aunierose » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 pm

I made a terrible mistake last month. I forgot my cell phone inside a store and rushed back leaving my 6 and 8 yr old kids in the car. I was not gone for more than 5 minutes when security called the police. CPS investigated and took my children away and placed them with a distant relative. This woman torments my children verbally abusing them and threatening to take them back to the holding place where they house children that cannot be placed. I have a hearing coming up in January. This woman is pure evil but I cannot say a thing to the social worker for fear that they will be housed with the other children that cannot be placed and have no one else to take them. This woman is in constant contact with my ex husband who was physically violent towards me because he gives her money. She will not allow my mother to speak to the kids. They see my mother as a second mom. My mother lives in another state and cannot take the kids because social services will not allow out of state placement. I am doing everything that I can to get my kids back. I am enrolled in parenting classes. I don't ever wish bad things on anyone but this woman is known to use black magic. What can I do to protect myself and my children. I over heard her threatening my little girl when she did not realize that my daughter had dialed my number on her cell phone. Please help any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Spell to get my kids back

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:23 pm

aunierose wrote:I made a terrible mistake last month. I forgot my cell phone inside a store and rushed back leaving my 6 and 8 yr old kids in the car. I was not gone for more than 5 minutes when security called the police. CPS investigated and took my children away and placed them with a distant relative. This woman torments my children verbally abusing them and threatening to take them back to the holding place where they house children that cannot be placed. I have a hearing coming up in January. This woman is pure evil but I cannot say a thing to the social worker for fear that they will be housed with the other children that cannot be placed and have no one else to take them. This woman is in constant contact with my ex husband who was physically violent towards me because he gives her money. She will not allow my mother to speak to the kids. They see my mother as a second mom. My mother lives in another state and cannot take the kids because social services will not allow out of state placement. I am doing everything that I can to get my kids back. I am enrolled in parenting classes. I don't ever wish bad things on anyone but this woman is known to use black magic. What can I do to protect myself and my children. I over heard her threatening my little girl when she did not realize that my daughter had dialed my number on her cell phone. Please help any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Hello aunierose,

It seems that your best step right now is to get some Professional In-Depth Advice, through a Reading or Consultation.

As far as thing to look into, that you can do. Here are some products to think about:

SPL-KIT-COUR
Court Case Spell Kit
$42.70

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-PEAC
Peaceful Home Spell Kit
$47.20

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CAN-GLS-ROAD
Road Opener Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Blessed Bee
Forum Member

court case for surgery

Unread post by Blessed Bee » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:36 pm

Hello,

The CAS (or CPS) is trying to take me to court to force me to consent to a surgery for my young daughter. It is not a life threatening illness and and the surgery has a lot of risks. What can i do to win the case since i believe in natural healing from the almighty. Any prayers or work would be helpful.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: court case for surgery

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:47 am

munberry,

I am sorry, but we cannot give medical advice here, nor can we comment upon medical advice given to you by a qualified medical professional. In other words, not knowing anything about the suggested surgery, or why your child is a ward of the CAPS / CPS / DEFACS in your state, we really cannot comment on that aspect of your situation.

The best i can offer is the idea that you work on sweetening the CAPS / CPS / DEFACS case worker to your way of thinking. I would recommend a Court Case sugar jar or honey jar for this purpose:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -case.html

You can read more about other Court Case spells here:

catherine yronwode

Destiny
HRCC Student

Healing Bitter & Angry Sister-In-Law, Helping ACS Case

Unread post by Destiny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello everyone,
I have a sister in law that is very bitter & angry all the time. At family functions she finds something to argue about and try to spoil the night for everyone else. She always puts the blame on others and it's never ever her fault. She acts as if people owe her something.

One reason she's bitter & angry is because she had a baby & the man doesn't want to be bothered with her nor the baby. Her brother and I have been together for a very long time and she comes over my house on the weekends, all the family functions, etc., and just recently her mother put her out because they got into a heated argument and I took her and her daughter in.

I never had any problems with her, me and her have always been the best of friends, at least that's what I thought. She moved into my house and stayed for at least 3 months, never offered a dime or brought anything to eat. By the time we came back from our vacation and I decided to confront her about it she went back home to her mothers house.

Mind you she has 4 brothers which she's not talking to any of them and a sister who she isn't speaking too.

Now she isn't speaking to me because her daughter got hurt in the house, which was an accident. I understand her anger but she took it all out of proportion as if we meant to hurt the baby. I love her daughter as if she is mine.

Now ACS is involved and I need for this case to be considered a accident because that's what it was.

Does anyone have any suggestions that would help this woman and my ACS case?

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells About Children and ACF ACS ACYF BCS CPS CWS DFCS

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 am

Dear Destiny,

I'm so sorry to hear about this situation.
The sister in law sounds like a nightmare.
It is best to stay away from her as much as you can.
Do not ever let her move back into your home.
If it were me, I wouldn't allow her back in my home period.
She has other brothers and a mother, let them deal with her.

Since ACS is now involved work with court case products.

Sweeten the ACS people to you with a honey jar.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -case-html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

For the Sister in law with issues, try the stop gossip products.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

To keep your home peaceful and to give it a peaceful atmosphere if the ACS people come over try:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I am holding you up in prayer.

And know that she has problems with everyone in her life, she's the common denominator.
Last edited by Susan Barnes on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clarity.
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Destiny
HRCC Student

Unread post by Destiny » Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 am

Thank you Susan
For your advice and support, last week I received a letter from DOH revoking my license to open my daycare,
then this week I received a letter to appear at a hearing with ACS, DOH & my bipolar sister in law. When this incident first happened I immediately put all authorities & my sister in law in a honey jar. I just learned the judges name & want to know if I can add the judges name in the honey jar or should I start a new jar for the judge. I also would like to know what herbs and oils, & candles can I use to make the judges decision favor me. I want to do a skull candle on my sister in law to influence her to say good things at the hearing I know I put her name in the front across the bottom of the candle and I want to put my name across the forehead so she's thinking about me and thinking good thoughts and will say good things. I'm also going to pour honey, on the skull what else can I use such as oils, herbs etc ... and what color skull candle should I use.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 am

Destiny,

Normally, if I need to add something to a honey jar I do so.
What concerns me about the honey jar you made, includes, these are your words, "My bi-polar sister in law" is in the honey jar as well.
In essence you have the names of the authorities, the judges, your name and the name of the person who started this mess in the first place.
Now, some people might say to take out her name and add the judge's name.

I would be more inclined to redo a honey jar with your intention, adding the judge's name and excluding her name.
It looks to me like having her name in a honey jar along with the other names would scatter the intention.

I'm not sure if I recommended a reading for you but you need help. To get a private consult with a reader/rootworker.
www.readers/rootworkers.org

There are rootworkers who specialize in what you are dealing with.

You can also go to:
www.hoodoopsychics.html

Herbs and oils for court favor are found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
In Catherine Yronwode's book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" she lists all the different herbs that are helpful.
You can get her book here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html
Some of my favorite herbs for court work are, Solomon's Seal Root, Lucky Hand Root, Grains of Paradise, and I've even used sugar cubes added to the honey jar. To learn more go to:
http://herb-magic.com
I use a brown candle, inscribe my intention, oil it up while saying my prayers and roll it in Court Case sachet and Victory sachet with a little cinnamon or catnip thrown in the mix. You want the favor for you. Not her.
The court case honey jar kit Lucky Mojo sells has all the ingredients you need.
http://www.luckymojo/courtcase.html#honeyjar

As far as skull candles goes, if the intent is for the sister in law who has caused you so much trouble to speak nicely of you, you'd want to dominate her. I've not heard of anyone pouring honey on a skull candle before. But whatever works.
In this case, I'd recommend white since she may have some "issues".
You can use Barberry, licorice, Frankincense to turn up the work and other herbs you find suitable in
the http://herb-magic.com link I gave you.
Also, go to the thread on skull candles and read the posts.

You sound like you are up against a lot, I can't stress enough that if it were me, I'd seek the help of a professional. If money is an issue, some workers will do a payment plan. I've found most here on AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics to be very reasonable.

For free prayer:
http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html

Many Blessings to you Dear!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

Tmillz
Forum Member

Unread post by Tmillz » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi im new to all this but i am in need of help . I have open dcfs case and my kids were removed due to their dad bein abusive. Dcfs has been lying to me for years and now my aunt has lied to me she said if i give her giardianship they will close my case and she will return my kids.So i listened to her and they gave her my kids she was in a diff. state so i moved there to be closer to them and now shes tryin to move to a further case and dosent let me see my kids with out her bein present. Now she os trying to move far afyer i just moved closer to her i have two more kids in my custody i dont have money to keep traveling like that. Now she is trying to turn them against me iknw she just wants the money for taking care of them because she has done this in the past idk what to do i feel used n betrayed i think ahe is tryin to take away my rights. I spoke to a kawyer but i dont have 5-10 grand. I would love to have my girls home but if not right now at least establish visitation for the summer n holidays since she is moving but iknow she want agree how do i bend the universe or sumthing to help me.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:19 pm

Hello Tmillz,

I am very sorry this is happening to you. I hope that a good resolution happens for this situation.

To start, I honestly feel that you will need to get with a lawyer on this. Perhaps there is an organization that helps with free legal aid in your area? I would ask around and try to explore as many options as possible to get a lawyer on your side. Also talk with DCSF and ask them what they need to have happen for you to get your children back. They should be able to assign a case worker to you to work with you on that. I am sure this varies somewhat from state to state so check in with them and see what your options are. Doing these things will also help provide an avanue for any rootwork you do to work through.

So from a conjure side you can certainly work with Court Case products (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html) if you still have court hearings coming up or even if you are just going through any kind of litigation procedure. You can use Influence products (http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html) on your case workers and DCSF to help turn them toward helping you. Look at the links to get an idea of how to use these products and then when you have a plan of action you can ask more specific questions.

Another thing I would recommend is putting a prayer on the Crystal Silence League website (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org/). This will get a lot of people praying on your behalf. You could also see if you qualify for free rootwork advice or services from the association of readers and rootworkers. They manage a pro-bono fund for clients in need. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _Bono_Fund)

Hope this is helpful

Peace~

Nathen

Tmillz
Forum Member

Unread post by Tmillz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:55 am

Thank you so much

Tmillz
Forum Member

Unread post by Tmillz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:05 am

Do you think I should get a Reading from somewhere?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Hello, Tmillz,

The reading is up to you.

If you want, you can get them through AIRR or through Hoodoo Psychics

Find them at:

www.hoodoopsychics.com

OR

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care

zie
Newly Registered

child protection

Unread post by zie » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:29 pm

hey.i wonder if anyone on here can offer advice..i am at the end of my tether here.

i have a child whos 7, a boy.we were once to the attention of child services through dv. my ex punched me i passed out dropping my son momentarily. my son and myself suffered bad injury. i left him immediately for my son.

a few years on...my ex starts sending threats again. my mums suffering nervous breakdown at the time. im going through health issues ...so bit of a hard time.i was having a breakdown.i had someone offer help i thought would be a support i knew not much about them but seemed supportive i was wrong..felt on my own scared of my ex who then gets my address by services accidently printing it on a letter when he made complaints. he lives the other side of england! it was mainly an attemp to get even after losing court proving severe dv when i tried to get supivised only visits to my son with him. i was very forgiving. i got worried.

i was advised not to let my son stay with my mum until she was assessed but did let him. shes my mum raised us i know she wouldnt hurt him. for this they said i put him in danger. just before this as i myself was having bit of a breakdown i took one look at the assessment papers i felt unsupported and the idiot with me at the time claiming to be supporting me says if the service team would not help me. due to me fearing for my son and myself it is probably better he be in a safe house. this did not help an already escating situ.

so whilest my sons with my mum one day i get a call services have taken him...its been the hardest couple months of my life. final court in begining of sept for 3 days. father ruled out as a fulltime carer. his parents put forward and myself. i am a good mum. my son my only one is my life but more importantly im his. he went to lots of clubs karate. arts n craft. swimming. academically is great. ive taught him well. he knows right from wrong.

im confused im in this situ.im taking a SEN diploma to educate myself.i want to be the best mum. as ive always been. we have a strong famiy support network with many working in chikd welfare.

i am so scared i will lose his case. social services im sad to say have not left us feeling supported at all. though i co operate for my son. my son told them a carer hit him..they told him to his face he was lying..recently hes displaying a slightly concerning amount of soft tissue bruises he cant say whats happened..im told im erratic for mentioning it. i just want him safe and home . i would never hurt my child, so this case is to prove i can manage his needs. as he has some behavioural probs.though i think only since they took him as not displayed in front of me ever.

i have serious health situs through the stress of it all but i am managing them now the ones i can. im feeling weak.have a heart prob a breast situ and panic attacks about his safety..ive managed the attacks but im worried the effect to us both if i lose this.i love him so so much my alfie-james .

i really just want to know any spell to help me win this. magically what can i do..to bring about justice. please please help. its killing me.

thank you for reading.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:33 pm

Hello, Zie,

I am so very sorry that all these terrible things have been happening to you.

I highly suggest that you read the thread here for ideas.

And here is the page that Miss cat wrote on court cases (with NUMEROUS spells for you): www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Also, due to your run of bad luck, you might consider a 13 day cleansing bath (just to be safe): followed by some fast luck products.
Every time I take the bath with Fast Luck bath crystals, things just get better for ne.

www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

I wish you and your child the very best

zie
Newly Registered

Unread post by zie » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:33 pm

miss Aida,thank you so much

m12281515
Forum Member

Foster Children

Unread post by m12281515 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:43 am

I am really scared for my foster children. The birth father is saying he will take the children at the next court hearing which he can as there is no case against him. Mom can't get the kids because she has mental problems. I really want to adopt these children. I have raised them since birth. Dad is homeless and will be taking the kids to live in the attic of an aunt. I am desperate for help and don't know what to do to save my kids. They don't even know these people. I have always been mom. Next court hearing is in 3 weeks and the judge is also pushing dad to take the children. Can anyone help? Are there any spells recommended. Thank you.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi m12281515,

Welcome to the forum! When you have a chance (and assuming you wish to do so), please introduce yourself in the Introductions thread.

I am very sorry you are going through this and you are a tremendous inspiration in your devotion to your foster children.

Have you read through this thread? There are lots of good ideas here, and Miss Aida (just above your post) offered some other sources on the Lucky Mojo website for great advice. Please read those pages and if you still have questions, feel free to ask them here.

Wishing you great luck with your court case!
HRCC #1909G

m12281515
Forum Member

Unread post by m12281515 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:39 pm

I've been reading through the forum for days now and trying to decide what is best to do. Things are not looking good and I have a limited amount of time as my court date is for Oct 20th. I already have the Crystal Ministry praying and I'm thinking to have some candles burned for us.I'm thinking to go with Fiery Wall of Protection for the children, Court Candle, block buster candle,and a destruction candle. I'm trying to avoid the D.U.M.E candle even though it is justified. For me, it's a matter of saving the lives of these two children. If they go back to the birth parents, these kids will end up abused or dead and I am really fearful for them, they're still babies. Any advise or feedback would be appreciated as I have not started yet. I'm thinking to place my order tomorrow. Thank you and blessing to all.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:09 pm

Hi m12281515,

You should have MISC set lights for you, as this is the most expeditious way to get that energy working for you from now. Here is the link:

http://missionaryindependent.org/candle-services.html

Your candle choices sound good, and the people at MISC can advise if anything else can support you in this court case.

Also, here is a link to the thread in the forum on court cases, in case you haven't searched it yet. There may be more ideas that can help you, especially on the day of (and days leading up to) your court appearance.

general-questions-answers-on-court-case ... t8428.html

I wish you the best of luck!
HRCC #1909G

m12281515
Forum Member

Unread post by m12281515 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:29 am

Well, I have tried a number of candles, blockbuster, court, blessings. It isn't working in our favor. I have noticed the children smell of oils when I pick them up, so I think they are doing santeria. I am lighting an uncrossing candle, a un-jinxing candle, a lottery candle and a block buster. I don't want to cause any harm to anyone, I just want to keep these children safe and boy it seems the courts could care less. I have to surrender my precious babies on Christmas day for a sleep over. The Crystal Ministry has been praying for us. I am really grateful for the input and prayers. I'm hoping these candles will do some good for us and make something positive happen for these children who deserve so much good out of this life.Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:42 pm

Hello, m12281515 ,

Every time you r children come home, wash their clothes and use the rinse cycle with uncrossing bath crystals.

Also, bathe them and put some of those crystals in a spray bottle with water.

If you don't have time, use sea salt water in a pinch: www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html

Such short notice.

PLEASE Try praying to St Michael also. www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Please keep us posted.

Praying that all will work out in your favor (in the end)

jai
Forum Member

Re: CPS investigation and false accusations

Unread post by jai » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:13 am

I have a situation concerning cps. Yesterday a lady came to my home and said an investigation was opened because someone reported that my children were living in the home alone. I have a 21, 16, and 14 year old sons. I work days and nights because I am in Healthcare and work for an agency. The investigator said that it was reported that the children live alone and I am only there to bring food. Also that this has been going on since January and they have not seen my at my home since March.

The problem with that is that I am home every day. I take my 16 old to school every morning and pick him up most afternoons. I pick up my youngest when I get home and usually take him to the store. I don't work many weekends lately because of my week day schedule. I go to church take my youngest to boyscout meetings buy for camping trips get school supplies do all the thing a mother is supposed to do.

My ex husband is an absentee parent. I take care of everything in my children lives. Now this person wants to report false accusations against me. I need advice on what to use to end this investigation in my favor and also to shut the person who is about this up and any other advice that is thought to be helpful.

Thank you,
Jai

Also I had another charge against me because the residence where I lived was damaged during a tornado. The landlord said he was coming to fix the roof however never did properly. Code enforcement came in to evaluate the townhouse next to mine. After I let them view the damage in mine they called the police and cps. My sons had been home less than 3 days from summer vacation to start school that week and I had put my notice to move. They called it child neglect even though the boys were not there. I was charged and investigated and although all findings were contrary you the accusations, I was labeled. Now it is almost the same situation again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:45 pm

Hello, jai ,

This is horrible.

Please PLEASE get an attorney right away. You are being harassed. AND you have the RIGHT to know who is accusing you of all of this.

Please check out this page for spell ideas: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

And PLEASE start performing ongoing protection spells. Here is an array of spells that Miss cat wrote:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

MOST IMPORTANTLY, get an attorney!

Wishing you the very best

ArchAngel
Newly Registered

Unread post by ArchAngel » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:36 pm

Hello there
I could need some advice. My husband and i have been reported to CPS by a mother who was upset that I reported to the school that she and her son is bullying my son. The principal called her in and told her about acceptable behaviour at our school, and while she promised him that there would be no more situations, she ran to CPS with an "anonymous" report. Since she does not know my husband or me personally she made up a lot of non sense, one of her accusations were that my husband looks "brain damaged" and I look "arrogantly at other people". She also put in that MY son is a great threat, that kids are afraid of him and that he is violent. While this sounds like the most ludicrous report ever, CPS actually took it seriously. They could ofc call the school to hear if my son is violent (which is not a CPS problem to begin with), and if my husband looks brain damaged (which he doesn't btw) and I look arrogant, that is certainly none of CPS's business, is it?
They simultaneously got another report on us from a strange parent couple in our sons class. They took an abnormal liking to our son, wanting him to spend all his time there, giving him elaborate gifts, making him sleep between them in their bed, taking of his clothes and dressing him up in their sons clothes and taking his naked pictures. They also took him on trips to the beach without informing us, he were just supposed to play in their garden; and they refused to drive him home, claiming that they didn't need to tell us where they took him. While my husband wanted to call in the police, I told him to not make a big scene that would scare our child and go and get him ourselves. We naturally denied him to go there anymore after this. First this parent couple tried to be sweet with us and convince us that this affected the children, but I wasn't having any of that. My son told me he didn't miss their kid, because he was so mean. Since they didn't get their way, they also went to CPS with accusations of my husband being an unfit father because he has autism, and that my husband is violent and that the children are afraid of him. Our son would have it better if he lived at their place and so on. They are both on welfare because they have borderline personality disorder, and while I don't really want to judge them on their mental health, it is clearly NOT in a good place right now. Both are on welfare because they are too unstable to work. I know that they themselves have a social worker at their home to observe them.
I can't believe that they are using my husbands diagnosis against him. He has never had a violent outburst in his life, and what they know about autism is clearly what they have read on the internet, probably not knowing anyone with high functioning autism.
AND I just can't believe that CPS would take this seriously. While I get the feeling that they "are just doing their job", but I think we should be excused from a full investigation on false and frankly put INSANE accusations that they could have investigated with the school. DO my son seem afraid of us? DO these people have ANY claim on my son? DO my husband have a history of violence and so on. WHO sent in the report? Is is reliable, trustworthy people? I'd say no.
When i have tried to talk to them, I feel brushed of, but in a friendly and professional manner (if you see). To them, I am probably just a suspect until proven innocent.
They are coming to our house to observe and interview the kids the second week of February. I thought I should do a honey jar on these workers during this time. I have their names, and can maybe get their pictures. I don't think i have the luxury of time to order properly made rootwork oils from the internet, but there common spices could be available.
Do anyone have any suggestions on how i can make a honey jar that will work within this short amount of time that will at least sweeten them up to listen to me and dismiss our accusers? Any suggestions, please?

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”