Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Court Ordered Probation Officers, Therapists, etc

Draconis13
Forum Member

Spells for Court Ordered Probation Officers, Therapists, etc

Unread post by Draconis13 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:51 pm

Greetings everyone,
I am needing some advice on how to deal with this counselor. My significant other, as part of his probation conditions, must see this state provided therapist. She is horrible. I thought it was just me and I did a reading on her. I also asked an acquaintance to do a reading and came up with the same conclusion, that this woman has mental issues of her own. Unfortunately, he is stuck with her and we did a sweetening jar on her, and it seemed to be working. But she dropped the ball on looking into the my partner's past history and what led him to this point. She now thinks he is being secretive and holding back on her. We need some recommendations as to how to deal with this person. All help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Thank you, St. Expedite. I praise your name for all of your works.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Court Ordered Probation Officers, Therapists, etc

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:09 pm

Keep up the sweetening jar on her. I'd also get some Influence and Tranquility oils or sachet powders. Have your man dust his hands or oil his hands lightly before going to see her. Have him touch the doorknobs and furniture in her office where she will touch, have him quietly mention her name and say something like "Ms X is influenced to favor me and be sweet and helpful to me with my problems." If he can shake hands with her, all the better.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Draconis13
Forum Member

Unread post by Draconis13 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:00 am

Hi everyone, I don't know if my post slipped through the cracks but is there anyone who can offer some suggestions on my issue. Please and Thank you. :D

I praise St. Expedite for all of his works.

Draconis13
Forum Member

Unread post by Draconis13 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:08 pm

Mary Bee,
Thank you so much for your help. I will let him know and I believe I do have both of those oils.

I praise St. Expedite for all his works.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:48 pm

I want to make my own Law Keep Away mojo bag. I know what herbs to use, I want to know what else can I put in it? Would I put my pic and hair? What charms can I use? I have Law Keep Away oil already. I’m on probation, and my probation officer is really bad to me. What can I do to protect myself? What color bag do I use?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Dazed_Confused --

The most common colour for a mojo hand is red flannel. You may also use paper, leather, metal, or other coverings.

You have not decided yet whether this is a bag to rule the probation officer or a hand to give you luck in evading the law. You will have to decide that and choose your roots, personal concerns, and petition accordingly.

Good luck, and may your eagerness and determination carry you farther than your level of knowledge!
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:30 pm

I’m looking to make a bag to keep anything from the courts to FBI away from me. Far, far, far away. A woman keeps calling this detective, and he comes banging on my door with a slew of his buddies from time to time, harassing me because she makes up stories. It’s embarrassing, and annoying where I live. I am trying to evade the law as well. In a way not to get caught breaching my probation. What herbs should I use? I didn’t select the ones having to do with court cases, only ones to keep the law officers away. Does the shop sell Indian head coins too?

I’m expanding my knowledge everyday, my spells manifest very quickly. I would purchase a mojo bag from the shop, but I want to make my own with my own energy. Any help or insight. Let me know for my next order what to get. I also dress my house door and car with Law Keep away oil once a week

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:17 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

If you go to this page, you'll find herbs and Lucky Mojo products grouped by purpose, including keeping the law away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I'm not sure if Lucky Mojo carries Indian head pennies; you may want to call the shop and ask. You can read more about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/indianheadcent.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:54 am

Hello LM,
My cousin had insurance agents visit her house the other day. She gets an insurance check every month for welfare. She is working and if they find out, they cut her monthly payments. Can I do a freezer spell to freeze out the insurance officers from her life? Whats the best scope of work.

Thank you
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:18 am

You might want to do a banishing or Law Keep Away. I would dress white candles with Law Keep Away oil or even Banishing, and petition under the candle. There is a list of herbs to use for keeping away law enforcement. Some herbs are Asafoetida, Celandine, Mustard Seeds, Oregano, Tansy is a very good one. I would even make a mojo bag with the herbs, and dress candles to charge the bag, and have her carry it around with her and anoint with Law Keep Away oil. You could even just use a Law Keep Away spell kit. If you go with Bannishing do two separate spells.

Goo Luck

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:53 am

Thank you Pyromancer. Do I need to know the names of the Insurance officers that visit her or just do a general law keep away?
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:49 pm

That would help, but if you don’t just put what title they go by (example insurance investigator or insurance officers etc.)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Hello Pyromancer,

Thanks for sharing that solid advice!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”