Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Shorter Sentence or Early Probation

mysiclady

Spells for Shorter Sentence or Early Probation

Unread post by mysiclady » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:44 am

Hello everyone I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a spell or product from LuckyMojo that I could possibly use to change a guilty court case decision, Its nothiing serious, but serious, Not having the right attorney and so on you all know how that goes,sentencing is in about a month,help to prevent jailtime and probation any suggestions anyone please, ;) The person was actually innocent Lies were told and etc.. a made up case HELP!!!!!

mommystwin27

Re: Court case work

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:21 am

My mother-in-law recently had a stroke while she was driving. She is currently bed ridden and hospitalized. Somehow, she was ticketed and is expected to show up for Court. She is also being sued by the other motorists involved. Her insurance company is handling that aspect of the accident. I think her being ticketed is utterly ridiculous, but, thats how they do it here.

I want to do something to make everything favorable for her because this has already happened once before and I think it would be easier on everyone if we can get all of this to go away, so my husband and his brother won't have something else to be burdened with. His parents are older,foreigners and have struggled very long, so their children kind of have to step up and explain and handle alot of their business.

Anyways, I have a court case candle here and was wondering what else I can do to supplement it. I am trying to get info out of my husband so that I may petition thoroughly, but I am trying to do it without him wondering why I am asking, because I am not exactly in the best relationship with my in laws right now lol.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:31 am

What do you mean that this has all happened before? She had another stroke while driving previously?

Well, if you know the names of the people who will be judging the case, or who are in position to make a decision about it - then use a Court Case honey jar to sweeten them to your case.

But since there are multiple levels to the case going on, with the motorists suing, and then the ticketing, you may want to get a reading to see what would be the best way to handle the situation. Also, some workers really enjoy and excell at Court Case work, so working with one of them might help things come out in your favor without you being burdened with all kinds of complex work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:41 am

Good morning, Devi.

She was in another car accident a few years back, but she did not have a stroke at the time, someone hit her. Somehow, she ended up being stuck with fines and the party who hit her ended up suing her, claiming the accident was her fault. They told her to move her car at the scene of the incident and she listened to them. Just a bad situation.

Her stroke was pretty severe this time so the family is not letting her drive anymore. DH and my bil are trying to move them back to their native land, but I am telling my husband so that none of this will come back and haunt him and his brother, it all needs to be cleared away now, in my opinion. I can tell my husband is annoyed by it all, everyone is just in a bad mood because this in addition to the poor health of his mother and them trying to get the necessary care for her, the last thing they need is to deal with the accident.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:43 am

Dress all the paper work for the court with Court Case powder while praying for all who come in contact with it to be favorable to you and your case.

A court case honey jar, as Devi mentioned, is a great idea and you should invest in making one.

If there is any paperwork that you need to send to the prosecutor and his party dust it with Inflammatory Confusion to get them fighting amonst themselves.

Finally, find the names of the witnesses against your or the prosecutor himself and work the beef's tongue conjure against them. As you stick those nails in make sure to call out with a justified and strong prayer that your opponet's tongue is stopped.

Good luck
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 am

Court Case work I have personally performed:

Court Case glass vigil candle, fixed
King Solomon Wisdom glass vigil candle, fixed
Road Opener glass vigil candle, fixed
Victory glass vigil candle, fixed
Guardian Angel (Angel de la Guarda) glass novena candle, fixed
Just Judge (Justo Juez) glass novena candle, fixed
Saint Jude (San Judas Thadeo) glass novena candle, fixed

Burned in a circle around my son's photo last year. The judge went from mandatory 5-7 to 1 year probation.

And on the 23rd of every month since I have dedicated to Psalms, reading the 23rd, then the entire book, then the 23rd again while asking for my son to gain a bit of common sense and wisdom.

He now has a full time, decent job; is considering going back to school, has payed off most of his fines, is willingly going to his mandated counselling, and dumped the bad-news girl friend.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

mommystwin27, here is everything you will need for the course case spell including the beef tongue instructions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I would also suggest that you think about the advice Devi gave, it seems more is involved than is being said so consider a rootworker to get things going...this will take a lot of energy since so many people are involved.

Additionally can you cleanse your mother-in-law and protect her by laying some sneaky tricks? Maybe buy some bath gels and include 13 herb, healing and protection or laying powders without suspicions?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

mommystwin27

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:08 am

jwmcclin wrote:mommystwin27, here is everything you will need for the course case spell including the beef tongue instructions:
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

I would also suggest that you think about the advice Devi gave, it seems more is involved than is being said so consider a rootworker to get things going...this will take a lot of energy since so many people are involved.

Additionally can you cleanse your mother-in-law and protect her by laying some sneaky tricks? Maybe buy some bath gels and include 13 herb, healing and protection or laying powders without suspicions?

Yes, I thought about doing this for her, it would be very easy to do.

Thanks everyone for your advice, I am going to get a reading on it to see what actions should be taken.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Again, I would start with the cleansing and protection and after the reading to guide you in favor of your needs.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

glmoore518

Get someone out of jail drug charge 8 yr sentence

Unread post by glmoore518 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 am

Hello, I need to know what can I do to get my fiance release from jail early he have been sentence to 8 years on a drug charge that he took a plea for his release date is schedule for Feb 2016 but I need him home with me before then. Another thing is that he is own work release but they put him on a job that he do not like and the Warden told him that the job was temporary but he really want to go to work at a mechanic shop working for his family but they are given him the run around about letting him work there. However, they allow another inmate go work for his family and that guy have the same charges, what can I do to get him out of that place release for good early.
Thanks really need help. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Get someone out of jail

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 pm

You can work with Justo Juez (Just Judge), who is Jesus, crucified. He is the sinless Son of God, but was unjustly convicted, so he helps those who are convicted of crimes and in jail. You can also do a Court Case honey jar on the warden.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Get someone out of jail

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Zooma

Re: Court case work for shorter sentence or even probation

Unread post by Zooma » Tue May 20, 2014 12:16 pm

Hello people ? Please I need some advice, is there something or some work that can be done to have my probation time terminate irly... Please please your answer will be greatly appreciate thanks

Zooma

Probation irly termination spell

Unread post by Zooma » Tue May 20, 2014 9:45 pm

Hello people ? Please I need some advice, is there something or some work that can be done to have my probation time terminate irly... Please please your answer will be greatly appreciate thanks

Miss Aida
Re: Court case work for shorter sentence or even probation

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 20, 2014 9:53 pm

Hello, Zooma,
You might want to find out the names of the people who determine this.
Then, use influence spells on them.
If it's one person who can make this decision, use a skull candle influence spell: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You can also add all names into a influence honey jar: www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spell-kit-influence.html
If this is a court matter, you would want to perform these spells in addition to a court case spell: www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
Wishing you the best
Take care

Frindle
Advanced work?- Trial work failed, now awaiting sentencing

Unread post by Frindle » Tue May 27, 2014 4:23 am

Hello fellow forum readers-
I believe I did everything possible for my loved ones court hearing. I have court case oil, every related herb LM sells, I lit my vigil for trial, I prepared packets, used herbs, dressed clothes, PRAYED. I honey jar worked the judge. We had been successful in changing to a lawyer from the PD, who was going to let him go up the river. My domination work is not very strong, so I froze the opposition instead. Had groups praying. Held church in the recesses of the trial. Put up my house as bond. Took power of attorney for loved one just in case. Had a reading. Reading indicated something would stick, but the book would not be thrown at him. All of this to be found guilty on all counts, 2 life sentences, being reduced to concurrent instead of consecutive.
Sentencing is in 4 weeks. I have not stopped my candles or work on the judge.

My question is, what do I do now? What more can I do for any favor on my loved one in this case? He is guilty of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
by admitting he was at the place, he was found guilty.

I have poured over the HITAP pages, which seem to cover going to and getting to court. I have been reading over sweetning one's time in jail, will start on that.
Any other help really appreciated. Thank you!

Miss Aida
Re: Advanced work?- Trial work failed, now awaiting sentencing

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Hello, Frindle,
Wow! You've done a good job with the spell work.
Have you looked at these 2 pages in the forum? There might be some ideas for you.
And, YES! Keep up the candle work n the judge. GREAT strategy. Be persistent.
spells-to-get-charges-dropped,-reduced,-case-dismissed-t2330.html
my-husband-was-wrongfully-convicted-and-is-in-prison-t18648.html
Wishing you the very best
PLEASE keep us posted
(PS-I am moving this post to the appropriate subforum)

Frindle
Re: Court case work for shorter sentence or early probation

Unread post by Frindle » Thu May 29, 2014 5:03 am

Miss Aida;
Thank you for placing my post in the right place. I appreciate the links, I feel some good support there. I have sumac berries, I hoped I would never had to use them. I am going to call upon the Job's tears soon too for help. We cannot see our loved one except by video in the facility. On sentencing date, he will be at least 20 ft away and surrounded by deputies, so our "team" will be carrying packets and petitions on his behalf.

I don't have a skeleton key, but I do have a very old armoire or cabinet key shaped like a skeleton key. My intent is to unlock the cell, am I in the right direction with this? Miss Michaele's method with the sugar bowl is what I am thinking of.

I have also ordered more supplies for protection of my loved one, is court case, protection, and money work (to pay for court case appeal) a good combo of candles for a triad? Or should I stick with courtcase, protection, just judge)?

Many prayers for all on this forum, I not only have prayed for your pain previously, but now I KNOW your pain, and I am an even more focused prayer warrior as a result. Don't forget the Crystal Silence League, it's like an online support group lifting you up in prayer!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Hello, Frindle,
You are absolutely, positively on the right track
I would stick with Court case, protection, and just judge.
BUT, there would ben harm, whatsoever, in another candle with money work.
Just my thoughts.
I pry that all works out well.
Wishing you the very best
Take care, dear one

elaine50

keeping probation officer away

Unread post by elaine50 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:41 pm

how often do you has to use the keep away law oil and where do you put it.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: keeping probation officer away

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:38 pm

You can wear it on your body, dress a candle, or put in a bath. How often is up to you, but you should use it frequently.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Frindle

Unread post by Frindle » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:49 am

Follow up Post- We have Release on Bond!!!! - I can't imagine this forum not wanting any good news.
I just need to praise and thank God for showing up and showing out in court yesterday. What a blessing!
I have never let up with prayers, candles, vigils and Ms Michaele's jail sweetening technique.
We hope to have him home by Monday, praying for his protection until he is home.
Still must get through the appeal, need to add strength to the lawyer and work the appellate committee :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Frindle!

OMG!!!!!!

CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!!

Keilee22

Lesser Sentence wanted

Unread post by Keilee22 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Good Evening,

My fiancé is going to court on a conspiracy charge, sentencing is near. his charge carries up to 25 yrs.

1) I want to sway the prosecutor's mind so that he gets 5 years and under.

2) I also want the prosecutor to become sour with opposers who are talking against my fiancé ( I was told vinegar jar) ..

We have family that's very spiritual and has been assisting along the way and I've searched on the court case page and still need assistance. I want a little more guidance as to what to do.

Miss Aida
Re: Spells for Shorter Sentence or Early Probation

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:43 pm

Hello, Keilee22 ,

Then, do an influence spell for the prosecutor: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

A honey jar for the judge

And, the vinegar jar as you have already stated.

Wishing you the best

take care

Keilee22

Unread post by Keilee22 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Bad News.....

As I have been working endlessly to favor my fiancé things aren't going well. I've been doing everything needed and asked to see this case work in his favor. It has been up until this week. BUT I haven't stopped working for him. The issue is a fellow defender ( co-defender) is being stubborn and won't plea. His lawyer is tellin him he can take it to trail and possibly come out on top. Which is lies..!!!! Bc they have federal charges & will have to do time, regardless. I wanted to lower the time though. Is there anything I can do to make him plea and also make the judge still agree to a lesser sentence. I done a honey jar on him as well as put him in under a candle... ??? I desperately need assistance. I'm confused.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:37 pm

Hello Keilee,

I'm sorry things aren't going well for you. At this point I'd suggest getting a quick reading so you know exactly how to hit this situation:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Here is an easy trick you can do with sumac berries:

http://herb-magic.com/sumac-berries.html

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”