Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

NightOwl

Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Unread post by NightOwl » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 am

In January of last year I was injured on the job. I filed a lawsuit and my lawyer is trying to settle with the insurance companies...I was wondering if someone could offer any spells which would speed up the process? Thanks in advance.

Lara2

Re: Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Unread post by Lara2 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:22 am

Lucky Mojo Court Case Spell Kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Remember to dress any papers you submit with Crown of Success.
Have a vigil candle for court case set for the Judge (if there is one involved).
Do a sweetening spell on the parties involved.
The Lucky Mojo court case honey jar is a good choice.

Lara

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re:Spell for Injury, Workers Comp, Insurance, Disability, SSI

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:08 am

Find free Court Case spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 am

Lara nailed it as usual :-)

And if there is money involved, money that you may have to pay or money that you want to get then you should look at these two formulas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:19 pm

NightOwl wrote:In January of last year I was injured on the job. I filed a lawsuit and my lawyer is trying to settle with the insurance companies...I was wondering if someone could offer any spells which would speed up the process? Thanks in advance.
Fast Luck sachet powder, Court Case sachet powder, and Pay Me sachet powder on all the documents the insurance company, your attorney, and the judge handles (if there is a judge). You might want to get a Triple Strenghth Mojo bag too.

Good luck!

Mary

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Dear Catherine,

I just read over the court case spells you posted on your link. Could I ask you please more specifically, what can I do to keep a law firm from garnishing my wages? I'm really really afraid that's what they will do and I will be in a terrible financial situation if that happens. I really don't make that much to begin with.

I have to go to court on April 30 and it is for an old credit card which I was unable to pay at the time. I did lose my job a few years ago and was unable to pay them back. They didn't care, they just wanted their money. Originally I owed them about $1200. Over the years they have tacked on interest fees, late charges, attorneys fees, et cetera and now they say I owe them $2,800. I am willing to pay them a little each month if I can afford it but I can't have my wages garnished. Could you please recommend something to help me in addition the court case spells themselves? Any of Lucky Mojo's products in particular?

Thank you for any suggestions. I really appreciate it.
Thank you,
Belle

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html Helps too. Well, what more do you think you are going to need. Do you think you are going to need to speak more convincingly? Deer's tongue in the herbs section would be good for that.

Perhaps, an "I can, you can't" candle may work to help you get ahead of your opponent. A John the conqueror candle, or crown of success mojo bag may be helpful, and any products to improve your strength over the other side and the judge.

You may also what to confuse the heck out of your opponents with some CELANDINE and/or poppy seeds to confuse anyone representing the creditor. Law keep away products might be helpful to you as well since they keep away creditors and collection agencies as well

Hope this helps
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:28 am

Oh, super!!! Thank you sooooo much Starsin thesky7!!! I'm new to Hoodoo, just learning what everything is for and how to use everything. It's a bit overwhelming at first, trying to figure out all that help in a certain situation. Yes I need to speak convincingly. I need to overcome my fear, because this is a very frightening situation to me because I am struggling financially, as I'm sure a lot of others are too.
What I do have is a Our Lady of Charity 7 day candle, and an oil called Go Away along with saying one of the Psalms. I want the lawyers to remove all those ridiculous fees and I definitely do NOT want them to garnish my wages. Those are the two things I definitely want.
The new development is I have a call in to my loan officer and even though my credit score isn't great, I have made all my mortgage payments on time and other small credit cards that I have on time, too. I would love for my mortage refinancing to be successful because that would solve several of my problems, including this one. So any suggestion for that would be wonderful as well, and I'll go ahead and put together an order from Lucky Mojo when I hear your response.

Again thank you so much for your suggestions!!! They are very much appreciated. I am so excited to learn about Hoodoo, it's quite amazing! But I'm realizing you can't learn it all in a couple of weeks....

Sincerely,
Belle

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:18 am

I am not sure what you want to accomplish for your mortgage company so more information would be appreciated on that manner. I see that you are using a saint. I have become fond of them because sometimes they do some of the work that I am not capable of doing. A just judge candle would also be helpful to burn during, and before your court case. For the mortgage company, without knowing, specifics you might want to use a command, compel and control candle or a bend over candle to get them to go in your favor. You can work those candles for the court case too.

Yes hoodoo is fun. I think it takes patience, hard work, and dedication to learn on your own. If you remain confident in your abilities, dont get to hung up on everything is going to work, and have faith you will definitely be successful in your goals.

bellessecret

Unread post by bellessecret » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:27 am

I'm sorry. I should have been a little more specific on the refinance thing. I want a successful refinance of my mortage. I want that to go in my favor. I had trouble doing this not long ago because my credit score is low. I just found out that as of May 1, however, the lenders are going to be less stringent and more forgiving and a lot more people will be able to refinance now, even those of us with lower credit scores.

So, I want my refinancing of my mortage to be successful and approved, because it would not only get me out of an adjustable rate mortage, but also it would enable me to pay off a few people that I owe, including this credit card company that I have to go to court for on April 30th.

Does that give you enough information? Thank you. Yes Hoodoo is fun, but I am willing to read, and study, and work hard to learn it. I love to learn. I also know that you have to do some of the work on your own in order to make your spells successful, and not just sit there and wait for the spells to do all the work for you.

I appreciate your knowledge, and any advice. This has got to be one of the most amazing sites I've ever come across. There is so much information here. Cat has really done an outstanding, incredible job with this site. And I'm thankful that she put all of this helpful information out there for us.

Sincerely, and thank you very much,
Belle

theusurper

Spells for Veterans Benefit Claims

Unread post by theusurper » Tue May 05, 2009 8:55 am

i need a spell to help my husband he is going to the hearing to the board of veterans for his pension. he was waiting for about 4 years for this. please someone help me to help him with any spell

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Re: my husband has a hearing to the BOARD of VETERANS

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue May 05, 2009 12:47 pm

theusurper wrote:i need a spell to help my husband he is going to the hearing to the board of veterans for his pension. he was waiting for about 4 years for this. please someone help me to help him with any spell
A honey jar with your husband's personal concerns and the names of the members on the board of veterans. Put a petition for what you want in the honey jar and burn white candles on it.

Mary

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Tue May 05, 2009 2:53 pm

if we don't have the name of the board, because they are a travel board, can i put in the jar "members of the board"? what kind of personals concerns, can i do it for the 30 days , staring tonight?

twodogs

Re: Court Case: Injury Lawsuit

Unread post by twodogs » Thu May 07, 2009 12:21 pm

I am glad I saw this thread because I have same situation. I actually had a Lawyer appointment today, and am also interested in what types of oil, powder, etc would be good blended together? And then also some good ways to use them.

I like the idea of dressing papers with oils and powders. What other things work well for lawsuits for medical bills?

p.s. I am sorry if I hi-jacked the thread, I am just also really curious and trial coming up soon.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 07, 2009 12:48 pm

twodogs wrote:I am glad I saw this thread because I have same situation. I actually had a Lawyer appointment today, and am also interested in what types of oil, powder, etc would be good blended together? And then also some good ways to use them.

I like the idea of dressing papers with oils and powders. What other things work well for lawsuits for medical bills?

p.s. I am sorry if I hi-jacked the thread, I am just also really curious and trial coming up soon.
Avoid using oils on the paper work, doing so tends to leave stains.
HRCC Student #1559

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Thu May 07, 2009 12:57 pm

lol, good call on the oil staining! I did read about someone mixing dressing oil with rubbing alcohol and spraying it in a fine mist on papers like a perfume for love spells etc, do you think that would work? Or are the powders and baths better?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 07, 2009 1:11 pm

twodogs wrote:lol, good call on the oil staining! I did read about someone mixing dressing oil with rubbing alcohol and spraying it in a fine mist on papers like a perfume for love spells etc, do you think that would work? Or are the powders and baths better?
Never done the bit with alcohol before so I can't comment on that. Powders are ideal for this sort of work, to dress papers with a powder you sprinkle it on the back of the papers and drag your fingers down throw it in "wavy snake lines" draw your fingers down and move them side to side basically. Then shake off the powder and your good to go. The baths are good to bathe with obviously and I suppose in a pinch you could dress papers with it if you powdered it, the incense works to but like I said the sachet powders are ideal.
HRCC Student #1559

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Fri May 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok I went back and looked for what I was talking about, it was how they had first used the conjure oils mixed with alcohol to make a perfume, she was doing it just for the smell tho, but the was later spraying stuff with it for love spells, but shes not Hoodoo.

So i guess its more of me asking whether the properties of the formula would work if sprayed on things? Maybe I'll post this as a question under the oils section.?

twodogs

Unread post by twodogs » Fri May 08, 2009 6:50 pm

I have also had people tell me that they successfully used physical hoodoo tricks involving pets as carriers. For instance, they might rub a little Love Me conjure oil or Look Me Over powder on their hands and pet the animal, or waft a bit of Return to Me incense smoke across the pet, or even perform a sexual ritual and then use their sexual fluids diluted in Peace Water as a spritzer-spray on the pet (!!!), to carry their love back to the pet's guardian. These acts are accompanied by petitions and prayers, as is usual in such work. When the lover pets the pet, he or she gets in contact with what they sent.
thats from the Lucky Mojo web page on laying down tricks.
S
o i guess thats kind of what I mean, For example could you mix Cast off Evil oil in a sprayer of Florida water and spray it on things for the purification and getting rid of bad influences. or only if what you are spraying onto something is personally special, like sexual fluids?

teddybear

Unread post by teddybear » Mon May 18, 2009 11:09 am

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Mon May 18, 2009 2:07 pm

Crow of success kit would be simpler.

Commander Snuggles

And so it begins... unemployemnt legal issues

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:57 am

I had anticipated this happening and got confirmation of it in the mail yesterday. My last place of employment is appealing the fact that I was approved for unemployment. In the back of my head, this one guy's name kept popping up as in "he's going to try to be a problem." There it was his signature on my paperwork saying that as he "recalled" I "voluntarily" ended my employment. The thing that cracks me up is he's a fellow server. He was never my supervisor. He never made my schedule. He never signed my checks. The owners don't speak English so I guess this is his was of "sucking up to them" or "defending their honor from all of these mean, horrible lies that Commander Snuggles has made up."

When I first got the inkling that he would be a problem. I froze him with some Cayenne pepper. I think I need something a little stronger. We go to our Referee session late next week. I seriously doubt anyone else is coming with him but should I put any potentials in there as well? The only "link" I have to him is a photocopy of his signature on the paperwork. Will that be sufficient? I am not allowed to contact him in any way shape or form. Not that I'd want to. I've known him for years and never had a problem with him. Now, all of a sudden, according to him, "I suck," but he never has anything nice to say about anybody so I shouldn't be surprised.

I have the referee's name and I want to make a honey jar. Can I put magnetic sand in there? Perhaps a dollar bill so that my money doesn't stop coming in.

I do have Road Opener, Money Drawing, Lodestone, & Crown of Success bath crystals. I do have the Crown of Success Mojo hand and it worked wonderfully for me the first night I used it. Since then, my luck's been on downward spiral.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: And so it begins...

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:00 am

Put everyone in a honey jar first off, writing the petition on a 20dollar bill is a good way to keep money as the intent. This, to me, falls under court cast type work so take a look their. Court Case work is more then just going to court, its also things like this. Magnetic sand is better paired with a lodestone if you have one. A photocopy of his signature is not much of anything but give it a shot. Get a divination to see if you've been crossed or something around those lines. You say your luck has been going down, have you been feeding,working and talking to your mojo?
HRCC Student #1559

Commander Snuggles

Unread post by Commander Snuggles » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:12 pm

HailDiscordia wrote:Put everyone in a honey jar first off, writing the petition on a 20 dollar bill is a good way to keep money as the intent. This, to me, falls under court cast type work so take a look their. Court Case work is more then just going to court, its also things like this. Magnetic sand is better paired with a lodestone if you have one. A photocopy of his signature is not much of anything but give it a shot. Get a divination to see if you've been crossed or something around those lines. You say your luck has been going down, have you been feeding,working and talking to your mojo?
By everyone, do you mean for me to include my old boss and his current flunky? I kind of either don't want him to show up or to trip over his own words. I would get a cow's tongue but I do want to save that for later.

To be honest, I've been so stressed and depressed that I do try to annoint my mojo once a week and talk to it, but it's hard for me to do that without feeling like I'm passing my sadness to it. Does that make any sense?

Miss Kerry
Stopped Benefits

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:54 am

In a nutshell, I suffer from M.E. which can leave me exhausted and bedridden. I have been on Disability Benefits for the last year or so and the claim came up for renewal. I filled the claim form in exactly as the previous year, but stipulated the my symptoms had gotton worse over the year and that I had incurred a few falls. I received a letter in May saying that I would not be granted anymore benefits when my claim ends in September.

So, I appealed against this decision, completing the necessary forms and something said to me 'send the forms recorded delivery', so that they had to be signed for then they arrived at the benefits department. The appeal has been going on now for over two months and when I rang to check upon the claim, they said that they had no record of my appeal, when i said that I had sent the forms to them recorded delivery and that it was signed for the next day, they miraciously found my claim. I was told that the claim was now given to the decision maker for their perusal, this was 3 weeks ago and i'm wondering if he's deciding to look at my claim or not.

has anyone done a successful trick to fix similiar issues, I feel that they are going to drag this matter out until after my claim ends, if they stop my benefits which is in September I will struggle financially.

Was planning to make a success oil and annoint a yellow candle on a honey jar with a benefit letter inside and begining this on Sunday so that the moon is waxing. Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
2010 Course Graduate #1548

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Stopped Benefits

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:14 am

Court Case, any form of appeal or arbitration comes under Court Case type work so that is a great place to start. Also look into King Solomon Wisdom to give whoever makes the decision the wisdom to see you still need this support.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Kerry
Re: Stopped Benefits

Unread post by Miss Kerry » Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:55 am

Thanks for the info HD! Have a few court case herbs and roots.

Cheers again!
2010 Course Graduate #1548

pwbvwb

Court Case Spell Kit With a Twist?

Unread post by pwbvwb » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:16 pm

I want to do a court case spell kit for someone. He was in a bad car accident, and has a lot of neck and back injury. I want to make sure his lawsuit brings him all the money he needs from the insurance company, but also I want to make sure he gets the right medical treatment and the most complete healing possible. Is there a little something "extra" I can add to a court case spell kit?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Court Case Spell Kit With a Twist?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:36 pm

That's two completely seperate workings there. Do the Court Case work for the insurance, and then work on his healing seperately.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:02 am

Commander Snuggles wrote: By everyone, do you mean for me to include my old boss and his current flunky? I kind of either don't want him to show up or to trip over his own words. I would get a cow's tongue but I do want to save that for later.
I meant put everyone that can possibly help you. If you are worried about backbiting take a look at Stop Gossip produces.
Commander Snuggles wrote: To be honest, I've been so stressed and depressed that I do try to annoint my mojo once a week and talk to it, but it's hard for me to do that without feeling like I'm passing my sadness to it. Does that make any sense?
It does. You have to either put that aside or let your mojo know that you are distressed and ask for its help in your time of need.
HRCC Student #1559

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Submitting insurance reimbursement (need advice)

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:19 pm

I am submitting my insurance reimbursement request as a result of severe damage to my home. What conjure should I use to get a reimbursement without questions? Any advice is appreciated. BTW everything will be faxed to the claims agent. I am sure I will need a name and I will get that tomorrow.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Submitting insurance reimbursement (need advice)

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

I would definitely take this matter to Saint Expedite for his help -- Thursday is a great day to petition him for monetary matters. You may also want to prepare the name paper for the claims agent and do the old "left shoe" trick while talking with him. It's usually done in person, but I'm sure folks have used it via phone as well.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm

Put the name of the company as well as the agent into a honey jar aimed at having them favor your case. Include herbs and curios aimed at getting things processed faster and without much trouble.

You can follow this up with a Pay Me Now conjure that has a bit more "heat" to it ;-).
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Both Copperfox and Conjureman give good advice.

I deal with insurance/loan issues more than I'd like, and find that either Boss Fix and/or Court Case oils on brown candles help me whenever I need someone in a position of authority to favor my case. I suggested the same thing to another person who asked about getting their professor to side with them. Whenever I don't have the adjuster's name who is handling my claim (some places have a high turnaround of employees), I'll use the company's letterhead with logo (you can make a copy of their correspondence then cut the top part that has only the company info) as my name paper, then write my petition on it.
I have used these oils FOR YEARS with great results.

Good luck!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:11 am

Thanks everyone...

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 am

I used to work in insurance claims, so I'll give you some practical pointers as well as magical work to do.

First, WRITE YOUR CLAIM NUMBER ON EVERY PAGE. If you're faxing it, write it top and bottom, along with your last name in BLOCK CAPITALS. The number one reason that claims are delayed is that the claim number is incorrect or missing, and no one knows what the paperwork is actually for.

Make sure you fax your claim to the right people. If it’s a home insurance claim, don’t fax it to the vehicle team by accident. It’ll get there eventually, probably … but it’s always best to double check the fax number.

Follow up the next day with a polite phone call to check that the paperwork arrived and is in order. No one is going to mind a quick phone call, and it will prompt them to look at the claim right then and there.

Other things you can do:

Make a little honey jar with your claim number and pop in some Compelling and Money Drawing condition oils and compelling herbs like Calamus and Licorice. Put the jar on top of the fax machine while you send your stuff through. This is also good for phones: I put my honey jar on the base of my cordless phone whenever I have to deal with the particular company I created it for. Since I started doing that, it’s been easy going.

If your claim is for house repair, make up a bath crystal solution with Money Drawing and Pay Me crystals, put this in a spray bottle, and spray the damaged area of your home.

Hope that helps you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Thanks for the inside scoop NotDorianGray

Queen
Newly Registered

injury suit, attorney working 5 years, speed up judgment

Unread post by Queen » Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:54 am

Greetings to Everyone,

i have a question that i need some help on as to what to do.

I was injured on the conplex that I was renting, an attorney took up the case, because tenants have rights, so we are sueing the conplex, this have been since 2005, it have been five years, the last time i call about the case i was told that it is in court waiting to be seen by this judge, that also have a number of the same attorney case.

it has reach this far because the complex thinks that they are not at any fault, since i have move from that complex people have died. incidents continue to happen.

i was shot by a stay bullet while laying in my bed, bullet came thru not even the window but the wall.

what can be done to clear a pathway so a judgement in my favor.

help will be greatly appreciated
Queen

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Re: injury suit, attorney working 5 years, speed up judgment

Unread post by J Simulcik » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Burn brown candles dressed with court case oil on a honey jar for the judge. Lucky Mojo sells a Court Case Honey Jar kit with everything you need here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
HRCC Student #1339

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Court Case work is definately a great idea. Burn those brown candles dressed in the oil while praying your intent-pray for justice and for a speedy conclusion that favors you. Psalms 35 and 37 are great Court Case psalms.

Dress all your papers with Court Cast sachet powders and if you have to make an appearance in court either create a mojo hand or chew some John the Chew.

Working with Deer's Tongue can help bolster the eloquence and persuasiveness of your own attorney. You can create a honey jar for him as well to help him favor you more? Attorney's are often very busy and a honey jar can go a long way to influencing him to put in a bit of extra work to get things done faster.

In addition, I would burn Road Opener candles to help clear out any bureaucratic blocks and help the paperwork get cleared.

You may also consider working a vinejar jar on judge and the complex to help sour him/her towards them and move him towards favoring you more.

If you are comfortable with saints, Saint Expedite can be petitioned to expedite this process.

Good luck.

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:06 am

Thank You very much friends, i will start on taking care.

Purrness

Need help- court case for disability and medical assistance

Unread post by Purrness » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi!

The short of the situation is that I suffer from some chronic health conditions that could have me considered to be disabled, and I am currently not employed, though I am in school. My husband and I are both lower income people. Despite the fact that I have been hospitalized for my conditions (which are now stable because of continued treatment) and need treatment to keep stabilization, I've been rejected for government medical assistance and cannot afford to pay for medical care myself- and getting signed on to a decent insurance company with pre-existing conditions is nearly impossible. Even the state run program makes you pay extra so they'll cover your pre-existing conditions. And yet, I can't go without treatment, or risk a (certain) relapse.

I've gone the logical routes from here- filing for a hearing, applying to a state-run medical insurance company that will allow me to pay down my pre-existing conditions, etc.

My question: I looked over the website and found a lot of Hoodoo spells for court cases. http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html (The Honey Jar Spell, I think, would really do nicely.) And I saw how dressing my clothes and carrying a mojo bag as described would be good too. But is there anything else I can do for this specific situation? I see a lot of the court case spells are geared towards being arrested, and, well, I just want medical assistance.

And another question: would it be safe to do any of this during Mercury Retrograde, or should I wait for that particular aspect to run it's course?

Thanks all!

Purrness

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Need help- court case for disability and medical assistance

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:05 am

If you are working a Court Case spell to get a settlement of money, you may add Pay Me spiritual supplies to the Court Case spiritual supplies. Be sure to specify who is to do the paying, if you add their names to a honey jar.

If you have an ongoing disabilty claim filed with a state case worker, add Five Finger Grass to the sweet work, so that favours will be granted. If the aount of investigatory work seems intrusive, add Stop Gossip or Law Keep Away.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Saffron_Sky

I Need Help Getting A Bad Curse Removed And Getting SSI Back

Unread post by Saffron_Sky » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Okay, A couple of months ago a woman whose store I normally buy my magick items and supplies from, told me that some negative spell work was done to me back in 1999. And I believe it was either done by a guy who was one of my enemies, or someone associated with my ex because she said it was a guy who did it. I believe this hex is responsible for causing me a number of different problems and difficulties for years,and I didn't realize it at the time. I also can't help but think its also responsible for my situation with My SSI now.

She had also told me, that the doors keep getting closed on me when I go one way, and when I try to go another way, which is what this spell work is doing. Would the Uncrossing spell kit help with this situation? Also, is there anything I could use to find the identity of the creep who did this? She was only able to identify description of him from the back and his age at the time, and a few guys I knew at the time fit the description. But she can't get the name or face because he's using protection magick to conceal himself.

Should I also use a Reversing candle with the kit send his curse back to him? And what should I do to make sure that he doesn't do it again? The other problem has to do with my SSI. A case reviewer from Dallas decided even after getting information from my doctor, that I was in better health and I could work. So they're going to stop my checks in June. This jerk, even after talking to my mother I believe already had it in his mind to dump me anyways, and doesn't care if I have to be able pay rent and bills with my check.

He didn't offer me anything in the way of job training or allowing me the option to get SSI as long as I do some type of work. I feel what he did was cruel, unusual, barbaric and grossly irresponsible. I'm having to get a lawyer to help me fight this as it is. What would you recommend that would help me get my SSI back and dealing with that sorry excuse for a human being?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: I Need Help Getting A Bad Curse Removed And Getting SSI Back

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

You might consider a second reading from one of the members of AIRR to see if they can confirm if you've been crossed.

You want to start off with Uncrossing and thorough cleansing. LM has and Uncrossing Kit and various cleansing supplies like Chinese Floor Wash. You'd want to follow this up with protection to keep yourself safe from further attacks.

If you are looking at reversing it then you can work with a Jumbo Reverisible Candle, but if this person is competent they may have protections. In regards to this it may be best to seek out a professional. You can get a reading and ask to see if they are willing to take on your case.

The link for AIRR: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Uncrossing Kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html (I believe it already comes with Chinese Floor Wash)
Protection products: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html
and Fiery Wall of Protection for a flaming edge of safety: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

Saffron_Sky

Re: I Need Help Getting A Bad Curse Removed And Getting SSI Back

Unread post by Saffron_Sky » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:00 pm

Thank you ConjureMan. :) I will get another reading and then follow your recommendations.

Purrness

Re: Need help- court case for disability and medical assistance

Unread post by Purrness » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:30 am

Thank you!

willowroot

Commanding and Fast Luck

Unread post by willowroot » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:52 am

I needed to get an insurance claim approved quickly and the adjuster had been hem-hawing around about it, telling me everyday that my claim is still pending with virtually no details or information about why, but I did a spell last night combining fast luck and commanding products and I got a call first thing this morning -- approved! :D

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Commanding and Fast Luck

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:22 pm

It's amazing how fast Fast Luck can bring about positive results!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

MamaMinnie

Help getting financial aid papers move through government

Unread post by MamaMinnie » Thu May 20, 2010 1:28 pm

I'm a single mom having financial troubles. I applied the other day for section8, which is government assistance with housing costs until I can get my massage therapy practice off to a good start. From what I understand the application process can take a very long time and so many people have been applying that everything is really backed up.

I was wondering if anyone could offer a suggestion for a spell to help our application move more expediently. I'm fairly new here... I see that a lot of you offer praise to St.Expedite?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Help getting financial aid papers move through government

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 20, 2010 2:27 pm

You can dress your papers with Court Case powder which--while often used in matters of law-- can also be used for bureaucratic issues. It helps to really cut through paper work.

You can light a Road Opening candle to help clear out any blockage that can be holding back your application.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu May 20, 2010 2:31 pm

I suggest a three-saint approach.

St. Martin Caballero, who is the patron saint of charity.

St. Joseph, patron saint of real estate and the home.

St. Expedite, patron saint of urgent necessities.

Buy a candle of each saint and make the petition, but sweeten the deal by offering each one something they like: donate your old clothes to St. Vincent de Paul in honor of St. Martin Caballero (if you don't have a St. VdP, Goodwill will do), buy a St. Joseph statue and put it in a prominent place in your home (wherever you consider your "hearth" to be), and put some roses and cake out for St. Expedite. Be really blunt and exact when you light the candles, tell them EXACTLY what you want done.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Personally, I only suggest working with Saints for people who are from a Catholic background, or is at least familiar and respectful of the Catholic tradition. Saints afterall aren't some magical familiar, but rather powerful spiritual beings tied to a specific tradition.

You are certainly welcome to try petitioning the saints, but I believe Road Opening work would be of aid in this case.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

All great recommendations...you might want to add Fast Luck to move things along.

Saffron_Sky

TO win my appeal for my disability case

Unread post by Saffron_Sky » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:52 am

Which candle should I use to win my appeal for my disability case? Its being reviewed by a person in the Social Security office.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Which Candle Should I use

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 am

Although this is not a technical court case, you could use a court case candle. In addition, you are going to want to do a road opener candle to clear away the obstacles in your path. Other candles you could have burned are pay me now, and crown of success.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 am

A similar issue was discussed here Saffron_Sky... need-help-court-case-for-disability-and ... t5945.html

Saffron_Sky

Unread post by Saffron_Sky » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 am

Thank you for your suggestions starsinthesky7 and jwmcclin . I think I'll try the Court Case with Road Opener and Crown Of Success.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:50 pm

I've got the same kind of "court case" going as you do. Social Security says that they overpaid me by about $5,000 and want to with hold my payments for five months. After having gone through all of my bank statements and income tax returns, if they did over pay me it was not of doing. I have a hearing tomorrow. I could not think of any kind of a spell to improve matters, but I do have a very smart lawyer who will be attending the hearing with me. This could not come at a worse time for me. I need to get out of the apartment that I am currently in because (1) it's too expensive, and (2) I hate it here. It looks pretty on the outside, but it's very noisy, there is absolutely no insulatilon, and the people above me sound like "bigfoot." If I lose my social security for five months it will really screw up the two possible apartments that I have applied to because I used my social security as part of my income.

keirith

Unemployment Benefits hearing

Unread post by keirith » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 pm

I am having a hearing on my UIB claim. It is to be held on the phone Monday. Don't have time for a separate order of LM products to help my case. I do have LM Crown of Success Oil however. Can I use it in some way? Say, on the phone, a dab where I am speaking, during the hearing?
Thanks.
Oh PS...I also have LM Attraction Oil and Commanding Oil, but I don't think they are appropriate.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”