Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Identify or Catch an Unknown Thief or Criminal

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator
Spells to Identify or Catch an Unknown Thief or Criminal

Unread post by carolina_dean » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:35 pm

I work in a small town for a national retailer....and recently the same crook has robbed two other pharmacies in town. We were visited by the police the other day who asked us to burn our surveillance from a specific time frame to a disk for them to review. They seem to believe that this person has come into our place as well to get the layout.

I would like to be able to do something to help or ensure that this person gets caught. I looked throughout this forum for similar working, and Cat hinted in another thread that is was not common to burn a 7-day candle for this type of work, that it was a more down-home type of working but gave no further information. She advised the individual to ask her question in this section of the forum but I guess she never did, or I can't find it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

carolina dean

PS: I went to the online edition of our newspaper and printed off the composite sketch of the suspect that I can use as a focal point for the working. I have an idea of what I could do from a Wiccan perspective, but I'd like to know how a Hoodoo Practitioner could approach this problem.
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells to Identify or Catch an Unknown Thief or Criminal

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Here are a couple of ways, both German:

1) Take the name of each potential suspect and boil in salty water, one name at a time, until the water evaporates. The thief will contact you or return to the scene of the crime during the time his or her name is being boiled. I have done this and it worked for me.

2) Take a splinter of wood from the door or windw out of which the thief left the premises and place it in the axle of a wagon or car wheel. Turn the wheel backwards (you can put the car on a lift to do this), all the while calling upon the thief to return to the scene of the crime or to return to where he or she will be recognized and captured.

I hope these are of help and i am sure that you will be able to adapt them to your circumstances.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Wow that was fast. Thanks Cat.

I am familiar with both of those procedures. I think I recognize the second from Long Lost Friend. For the first one, since I don't have the suspect's name could I simply write the person who robbed [name of businesses] on the back of the composite sketch in place of a name?

dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

bowright78

Unread post by bowright78 » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:16 am

Hello everyone, I have a question. Just today some unknown individual stole my cell phone. I was at a resource center for employment at the social services office. I was speaking to he secratary and placed my celll phone beside me on the container, where she was behind. Sure enough after the conversation was over (which lasted 15 min), I went to reach my phone and it had vanished.

I'm more then hurt, I'm angry. I'm a single mom and I have been struggling for years to get my life together. I went to this place to see if I could get placed in their medical asst program not to be robbed. And to make matters worse, that phone is still being paid on and I had to order another phone and pay on that as well. I don't have the money for this!

That phone had all my info and because we don't have a land line, is my only way of communication. So what I want to know is, how do you punish an unknown theif? I have no idea who this person is, because I don't know anybody there. So if anyone has any suggestions I would be greatful for the help. Also sorry if I posted in the wrong catagory.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 pm

Write the name THIEF in black ink on brown paper-bag paper and cover it with your curses. Spinkle it with red pepper, black pepper, asafoetida powder, sulphur powder, and vandal root, then fold it up. Dress a black candle with Damnation oil and set it in a metal tray. Place the folded paper undet the tray. Burn it outdoors. When the candle is halfway out, set the paper and herbs alight in its flams. The suphur will burn GOOD. Be careful. Curse the thief the entire time. Snatch the candle out of the bowl and, still cusing, bury its flame into a dish of graveyard dirt. Carry the whole mess to a crossroads and throw it it, still cursing.
catherine yronwode

bowright78

Unread post by bowright78 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:30 am

Thank you! Can I purchase all of the items ffrom LM?

bowright78

Unread post by bowright78 » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:21 pm

What size candle do I need? Does tihis have to be done at a certain time? And though I believe I am justified in doing this, do I need to be cleansed afterwards?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:01 pm

Yep.
catherine yronwode

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:00 am

Last night at work some wretched soul stole my tip jar :evil: . Yes...I am pretty mad. I wouldn't really say "pissed" cuz I continually empty my tip jars throughout the night ;) . So the wretch only got me for $20-$30...but still that's my $$$.

My boss was mortified :o when I told him, and instructed the head of security to make a bouncer a permanent fixture at my bar...instead of roaming (some bouncers have fixed points...others roam through the crowds). Then he immediately cued up the video, but we couldn't make out a face.

I get a little nervous :? when doing negative work, because I fear it might come back on me x3...and life is pretty damn good right now. Really good health, daughter is great, incredible love life, school is moving along, I'm finally back among the world of the employed....I DO NOT want to jeopardize any of that over $20-$30...but I want the thief to encounter consequences for his actions. Seems only fair.

So Lucky Mojo family...I am asking for input and suggestions on what to do.

I neither know what the thief looks like, nor do I have any personal concerns. I am wondering if I should do something like a doll baby/poppet on this person...

OR

Should I trust that the universe will handle it...and keep my focus on the positive and do something that will protect me from having this happen again by protecting or blessing my work, around my bar, my tip jars and future tips?

I am always at the same bar...by myself, right next to the dance floor...in the thick of 1200-1500 sweaty, gyrating bodies. LOVE IT. The energy is AMAZING...otherwise I wouldn't still be bartending after 22 years.
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

chy clayton s

Unread post by chy clayton s » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 am

Maybe dust the jar with a focus to harm anyone who steals from it, since most theives like to hit the same places repetitively.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:53 am

Doll baby is not the way to go here. You want a one hit wonder kind of a spell. I'd suggest a black candle dressed with some of the more destructive oils. You pick. Dress it, burn it atop a petition that the thief receive their just desserts. Then cleanse yourself and let it go. With a doll baby, you're going to be constantly putting effort into punishing this person. It's not worth it. Smack 'em magically and let it go.

You may also want to dress your tip jars with Protection Oil.

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 am

You are in a position where this can unfortunately can happen again.

You do want to protect yourself and your money. I believe that protection work should always be ongoing. I'm inclined to work with St. Michael but there are other Hoodoo formulas that also work such as protection oil that NDG recommends or the Fiery Wall of protection. Perhaps you may want to check out the LM mojo bags?

Also you are not doing "negative work" for defending yourself. I understand your "3x" payback mentality but when you studying hoodoo more in depth, you'll see that Karma and the wiccan x3 are not concepts found in Hoodoo. Hoodoo does believe in just causes. I think making sure people don't steal from you as just.

Wish you safety and good luck!

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Thanks y'all,

I picked up new tip jars today, and will dress/anoint them with LM Fiery Wall of Protection Oil. It's been a crazy day, and I think that at the moment that's all I have energy for, and it will get me through the weekend. After thinking a little more...I agree that a poppet or doll baby would require constant energy, which is more than I want to dedicate to this person.

LOL...Smack 'em magically...I love it :lol: .

ablake...thanks for clarifying the negative aspect. You are right, I would be defending myself...and my action is just. I wasn't aware that the x3 was Wiccan...I don't know much about it (Wicca). It's one of "those sayings" that is always in my thoughts. Maybe, if the rest of this weekend is stellar financially, I can enroll in the Correspondence Course. If not, I 'm just waiting on my taxes and I believe I will be all set to embark on that journey.

NDG & chy clayton...thanks for your input too. All of your advice is helping me decide what to do.... :P Tomorrow I will have time to sit and really focus some energy, today...I am just trying to make it until 3:30am. I'm pooped!
Kimberly Annie

“How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone”...Coco Chanel

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:42 am

For some reason, my intuition is saying Reversing work would be great here. Reversing work would be good here because you are essentially reversing what this person did to you, which is not creating any more harm than how they harmed you. You can simply get a reversible candle (vigil glass candle), and ask that this person negativity, and stealing ways gets reversed back to them. May they suffer as they have made you suffer.

In addition, I agree with the protection work, and you might even want to ask St. Michael to help keep you protected in addition, to helping strike down the person that harmed you since he is the patron of law enforcement as such. But I think reversing work would be great, and then just let it go like NDG said. But on the flip side you could do some money stay with me work, and perhaps more work to generate tips. Cleo may and jezebel products are GREAT for getting more tips (and yes it is for prostitutes lol but nowadays women use it to get tips) this works great for a friend of mind who is a bartender.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Unread post by 421718 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 am

Of course, you could do magick to prevent more thefts. But I personally am hesitant to do any sort of negative work, even if it is justified. I have done some negative work in the past, and in my experience some of it seemed to come back on me.

I believe that we should not avenge ourselves, as vengeance is the Lord's and He will repay on the day of judgment. As it says in the Bible, we reap what we sow. Anyways, this is all just my opinion, but I think you should just forgive and move on.

burzel

Unread post by burzel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:30 am

i'd be more inclined to curse the money he stole..... then again it depends on how wretched this poor soul is, is it really so bad for him in life that he has to steal, or is he just a git who enjoys the thrill (or makes him feel like a big man)? do a card spread to see his situation. if he's not poor and in the pit of the world, you can go ahead with some kind of spell

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Why would you curse the money? It wasn't the money's fault. That cursed money is going to pass through a lot of hands, and you don't want some poor kid ending up with a pocketful of curses for lunch money. It doesn't make sense to do that.

Punish the thief.

As to negative work coming back... That's not a Hoodoo concept. If your cause is just and you cleanse appropriately, you're fine. Karma/Threefold law etc. have no bearing in Hoodoo whatsoever.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:32 am

Thank y'all.....I appreciate all the input. As for the thief...I tend to think he/she is just a nasty person by nature. If this person was really down on their luck...how did they come up with $$$ to get into the club? Not to "slam" the younger generation, but there are "kids" that have this ungodly sense of entitlement...and seem to think that no ice in their glass means I'm automatically going to pour them more alcohol :roll: . Hello...that's not the case: less ice = more room for the juice/soda!!! So...it could have been the ill tempered girl that didn't get her way, or a straight up thug that did it just because he could. Either way this person needs to drink at home or the liquor house...and not at my bar!

Stars...I have done some work w/Jezebel & Cleo oils & sachets. Let's face it, sex sells and I am not opposed to putting some glitter on my cleavage to bring in the money...and no shame in my game 8-) when working the crowd. I have a bar in front of me...and several bottle within my reach should a man "cross my line."

I like the idea of reversing work...and protecting myself. My gut is just really saying "Kimberly Anne...don't let this event occupy too much space in your head...keep your power where it's most important" So...that's what I'm gonna do!
Kimberly Annie

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 am

Then do what your gut tells you, and don't shy away from any work you think needs doing.

kimberlyanne
HRCC Student

Unread post by kimberlyanne » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:57 am

Thx NDG...I appreciate your input...especially about the continued energy I would have been putting towards a baby doll. Y'all are always so helpful on this forum.
Kimberly Annie

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Hello everyone! Someone hit my car in the parking lot and fled the scene. I dont know this person and I dont know what type of car they were driving because I was in the store when it happened. My car is still almost new, I take good care of it and I'm really unhappy about the whole situation because my insurance went up for something I didnt do, plus I'm wasting a lot of time calling the police, and the insurance. The fact that they left without even leaving a note to let me know they did such a thing tells me they dont care at all. What should I do about this. Will oils work for this situation, and if they do which ones do I have to buy, or should I just have a professional person work something for me. I appreciate your help on this one.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Did you have the store check their surveillance cameras? My sister did that, and it was a big help. In any case, I am not sure there is too much you could do. And I would like to hear the suggestions of others as well.

Ooh and this is in the wrong section. It should be ask about your situation section towards the bottom. It will probably get moved so no worries.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:26 pm

The first thing I did after calling the police was ask the store for the video surveillance cameras, of which they didnt have any.

faith2008

Unread post by faith2008 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't know how big of a town that you live in but where I live there aren't a lot of body shops so I would try checking with them. Whoever hit your car is probably going to have theirs fixed and most likely some of the paint from your car has been transferred onto theirs and vice versa. Maybe you'll get lucky. I'd also try praying to St Jude since he is the saint of impossible causes. Maybe he could help you out.

LuckyMe
Newly Registered

Unread post by LuckyMe » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:09 pm

I do live in a very big city, so this driver could certainly go to a body shop on the other side of the town. But thank you. I will try and follow your advise and see where it takes me. Thanks once again.

Freya
Newly Registered

Unread post by Freya » Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:58 pm

On November 10th, someone broke into my basement, got sloppy with either a cigarette or joint, and started a house fire. Luckily, the house didn't burn down and I have insurance, but there is extensive damage and we're still in the process of clearing it out so that construction people can start to repair the damage.

I don't think that the crime was personal. I think that it was a crime of opportunity. I do, however, want to find the person who did this to me and I want to punish them. I hope that something personal was left in the house. I want to be a hellhound on their tail. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I need to do?

Once, the house is fixed, I'll want to spiritually clean it and I also will want to protect it from trespassers. Does anyone have suggestions? I appreciate any help that I can get.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Your question was discussed in this post Catch a criminal nice and easy! catcha-criminal-nice-and-easy%C7%83-t3204s30.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Ida Lundin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:01 pm

You can also listen to the Hoodoo Rootwork hour episode from 2006 entitled finding lost things
and if you do a forum search on thief you will find even more suggestions in case you don't know the names of your suspects

//ida

jadediamond10

Unread post by jadediamond10 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Dear Lucky mojo,

Hello,I just need suggestion or help about what kind of spell I can use for this case.I work in an office where money is involve,one of the worker told me that somebody stole a big amount of money from the owners acct where I make deposits for rent payments,the manager who is my boss didn't say or mention anything to me.(it happened 2 months ago and investigation is still going on)

I guess I was the last one to know of the incident.

Can anyone suggest to me what type of spell can be use to catch this thief and let the person suffer and pay for his bad actions.Thank you for all your suggestions,I really appreciate it :)

Thanks,

jadediamond10

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Your question was answered in this post catcha-criminal-nice-and-easy%C7%83-t3204s30.html

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Hi,
I would like to do work for a friend and neighbor. He just called and told me that his rent check was stolen and "washed", then cashed by someone. He has the carbon copy of the check and has a photocopy of the check as it was cashed. Clearly, the party to whom it was originally made out was washed away and another name was entered.
Another part of this is that on Thursday, a stranger was sitting outside of his apartment, waiting for him - when our other neighbor came home and noticed the stranger she engaged in conversation then realized it wasn't right. She then told the stranger to leave as she dialed 911. He did walk away very slowly, then ran when he made it to the street.

I want to
1. Help my neighbor/friend recover the money he lost so that he can pay his rent.
2. Soften the heart of the management company. They are sending him a 3 day notice to pay or quit. He has always paid his rent and he has lived here for almost 5 years.
3. Turn the tables on the thief(s) so they loose all that they've stolen, get caught and serve time for the crime
4. Make the bank refund him the money he lost.
5. Protect the entire building from intruders, strangers and "crazies"

This will be my first time doing work for someone else. I'm pretty well stocked on LM oils and herbs and candles. If you have an idea of what I should do, please let me know. I know I want to wash his door and steps down with Fiery Wall of Protection to begin. I'm going to go through my Herb Book by Cat and see what I find as well.

Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:44 pm

If the thiefs name is unknown the best way to catch them is to get a helpful ancestor involved. Here is a thread where I mentioned some methods of dealing with theives: i-got-robbed-in-my-car-i-want-my-things ... 10817.html

Reversal work will give this thief a pice of his own medicine and a honey jar will help to bring the bank over to the side of your friend.

Good luck
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Loved

Unread post by Loved » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Thank you ConjureMan Ali
Well, we do have a name of the person who cashed the check. He got a copy of the cashed check. This may be a fake name, though - used with a fake ID.
I went to the link you gave. I like the Devil's Shoestring work. And I do have a honey jar that I can make for the bank.
Thanks a bunch - you're always right on time :)

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 am

In the Hoodoo conjure working with the LM Intranquility products are mostly reserved for matters of love. But the method is used in Norse folk magic mostly for making thiefs return with the stolen goods, so you might want to try it out. Mixing it with Crossing products is an option. Pay Me products and Compelling are also used to get money back in conjunction with the Green Devil.

//Dr. Johannes
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:02 am

Lucky mojo Devils Shoe Strings:
http://www.luckymojo.com/devilsshoestring.html
Devil's Shoe Strings are one of the most multi purpose products to work with (health, luck, money, good business, getting a job, PROTECTION, reversing something back to an enemy, and live things in you).
http://www.herb-magic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html link inside Lucky Mojo Catalogue with more description, price $3 and inventory number. HER-DEV-ROOT.
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/powder-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

It's great that you want to help him and good luck in your work PlainJane!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

KTAnn
Newly Registered

Unread post by KTAnn » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:55 pm

I must share this trick. My credit card was stolen and activated and I suspected it to be someone I knew.

An old hoodoo trick to find a thief involves a brass key and a Bible. Read John 14:1-10 then tie a string around the short side of the Bible, wrap it and wrap it around the long side til it is tight. Put the key into the Bible and hold the bottom of key with fingers so that the teeth are in the Bible and make sure it is in there pretty good. Turn the Bible and say

By Peter and Saint Paul,
by the Lord God who made us all,
did (insert name of person you suspect)
steal my (insert item)?

If the Bible falls while you call out that person's name, they have stolen that item.

I tested this out and lo and behold the person that I suspected had my credit card. Later, receipts ending in the last four digits of my card were found as well as the activation letter from the company.

Of course she continued to deny it, but what do you expect from thieves? :roll:

Lily

Unread post by Lily » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Hello everyone!

I've been working for two people for several years and always felt like they were lying to me and stealing my wages and tips. Recently I found out just how much they stole from me and I can finally prove it.

Another thing is that one of these crooks has written and published a book that was plagiarized.

Are there any nice tricks to curse them or get them in some major trouble with the law?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:26 am

Crossing ingredients would be good for this:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Attraction--to attract the law and their victims of plagiarism to them and their work would also be good.
And of course as you said, going the legal route-but if you can find the people who they plagiarized from that would be EVEN better because there is power in numbers and a bunch of people demanding justice for having their work stolen can be effective.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:29 am

You have two choices in terms of spell work (and you can choose both):

1) Justice / Reversing / Return / Revenge (their car suffers equal or qworse damage)

2) The truth will out (they will be exposed for this somehow)
catherine yronwode

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 pm

Thank you for sharing KTAnn and welcome to The Forum!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

lucedeluna
Newly Registered

Unread post by lucedeluna » Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:44 am

For the last 2 years I have been tormented by someone who keeps getting into my apartment & stealing only specific items that mean a great deal to me, including crashing both my laptop & computer, I am now down to only my cell. For the last 3 months they are getting bolder & hitting my place more often, 5 days ago I believe they came in while I was sleeping & this frightens me now. It seems they know exactly when I am gone for 2 hrs or more & exactly what items are important to me. I am disabled & live on a limited income & in a small town quite a distance from areas that have stores that carry items to help me, which have limited me in my craft. I want more then anything to be able to catch this person redhanded & to see their face when they are arrested & that they won't be able to hurt me any more. :|

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:07 pm

First, I am sorry to hear you are being tormented by these theifs..there are a few things I can think of to assist you off hand.. Do you pray to God for protection? I would start there.. also st michael is a great asset to protect you from them, you can pray to him for help, ask God to intervene with him.. make a packet with his photo, fiery wall of protection products on it.. I know you are low on cash buy a fiery wall of protection mojo, or spell kit would be a great asset to you, if you can raise the funds to get this item. you can also play hard with these people and set them up... buy an item that would seem worthy of a price like stage jewlery or a computer. you can look in trash ( for a dead comp, or thrift stores. take the item clean it up then dress it with hot foot powder to send these fools away..next time they break in and steal it it will be all on them.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 am

Hi lucedeluna,

I've merged your post into the already existing thread on the subject which can hopefully give you a few ideas to work with.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Sunnyafternoon

Unread post by Sunnyafternoon » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:51 pm

My home was broken into today while my family was at work/school. The thieves attempted to take some things that weren't able to fit through the window. I have reason to believe that these people may return now that they know we have these things.

We had 8 inches of snow and the thieves left footprints all around my house. If I scooped up the snow with their footprints in it, could I use the melted water as a substitute for foot tracks in some of the traditional spells?

Does anyone have opinion on this idea? I want to keep these jerks away from my home.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Well you have the foot tracks and that what you want.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:19 am

I don't see why not. There's a spell in Pow Wows or the Long Lost Friend for catching a thief by splinters from the door they passed through -- presuming that you have no foot track.

You do -- and that's a closer link. Good luck!
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sat May 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Hello,

I have a rental house that was recently broken into. Nothing was stolen, I cleanse it frequently. But they did brake down the door with a well placed kick. They knew what they were doing. The nice lady across the street was hit by the same people and they stole everything she had of value, tvs, computer, and other items. They also kicked her door in the same way they did mine.
I'm mildly perturbed. These losers haven't been caught but I feel like they will be with the right spell.

What I've done so far : I cleansed the house completely with Pine sol, Chinese wash and Eucalyptus essential oil. I've also used Kosher salt in every corner with prayer.
For the yard I poured the ashes of Eucalyptus all around the edges of the property while praying. Tomorrow I'm going back over to wash the front and back porch.
After, I know I need to do fiery wall of protection work as well.
If anyone has any input for more let me know.

I want them caught. Because it happened in broad daylight. There are a lot of elderly people in this neighborhood and it disturbs me to think they could be life threatening targets.
The woman's house they hit wasn't home at the time, nor was my house occupied so I'm thinking they've been casing the neighborhood waiting for the right opportunity.
But if they do this in broad daylight and get away with it, it stands to reason they're going to become emboldened and at some point hurt someone.

Any ideas on spells to expose burglars would be most welcome.

Thank-you.
Miss Olivia
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

thatgirl

Unread post by thatgirl » Sat May 11, 2013 7:26 pm

There are lots of different ways to do a thing. Sometimes the method is important, other times it's not. If you're just seeking general justice there's no need to be elaborate. If you're looking for specific results you may need to get a little fancier.

If you haven't cleaned the walkway yet, you can sweep it to get their foot tracks. Don't worry if it's been awhile, it's still good. :) You can work a black candle with the ingredients of your choice, with your fervent prayer for justice (incorporating the dirt) and it should suit you just fine. I would recommend a tree for the remains.

If you're good at divination and can find any info about the individuals, all the better. But it's not necessary, of course. Just speak you intent.

Best wishes!

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun May 12, 2013 3:56 am

Very good ideas!

Thank-you thatgirl!
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Magister9

Unread post by Magister9 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:12 am

Hi to all,

in three months in the house of my sister the robbers came two times to steal inside the house, the first time they broken the door and the second time they came behind the house and they broke the window of the bathroom...now the police knows the situation but they didn't find anyone...

The problem is that my sister she has two daughters 5 and 7 years and now there are afraid that the robbers can come again in the house....

What I can do for protect the house of my sister?

Thank you for all advices.

Bye Magister9
Blessing and luck

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Hi Magister9,

In addition to the suggestions in this thread which you can use to help get the thieves caught quickly, you may want to consider some Fiery Wall of Protection Work for your sister and her family. The spell kit is a good choice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

pram4ever
Newly Registered

Unread post by pram4ever » Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi! I also wish to get back my stolen things. I think it has been stolen only yesterday. Its a ring that my mom gave me and its REALLY REALLY important to me. Please somebody help me take it back from the thief. What do I do? :(

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:42 pm

Good Evening, Pram4ever
How terrible that this has happened to you. Especially during the Holidays. I am so very sorry.
PLEASE take the time to read all the posts on this thread. There's many spells here to try to catch a thief. I also like praying to St Anthony also for help.
I pray that the police find this person and you recover all that was rightfully yours.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sat May 24, 2014 3:53 pm

i search for a special spell,yesterday someone wrote some bad words on the back of my car whith his fingers.Let me know wich powder or oils i can work whith.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon May 26, 2014 8:57 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,
I'm sorry that this happened. Sounds like it was probably a kid because of the immaturity of this act.
Have you looked at the posts on this page? There are a few idea here.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Tue May 27, 2014 5:11 am

I don't think it's a kid because where i park my car is behind the house of my new girl friend and i know a lots of man who live near of her is very jealous of me.I saw a lots of spell but really don't know wich one to try.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed May 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Hello, goldentouch97,
I'm a little different than most people. I am revengeful So, I would put Goofer Dust around my car so that he will walk on it.
Just make sure that you remember where you lay it so that you don't walk on it (however some say that it will only harm those that are stated in your intent. However, I'd personally avoid it anyway).
State your course when laying down the dust.
Here's a fascinating page that Miss cat wrote about it: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
Good luck with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 am

This idea gonna be good if this personn come back again and again,but he do that only two times and he never come back again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Hello, goldentouch97 ,
AS I have told you before, there are several posts here with spells for you to chose from.
If you don't want to read the posts on this thread, then, I just don't know what else to tell you.
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:53 am

:oops: ok thanks a lots.

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”