• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 am

Reversing or Revenge On Protected Person Witch or Rootworker

Reversing or Revenge On Protected Person Witch or Rootworker

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed May 06, 2009 5:09 pm

So I had a friend asked me this, and I wasnt sure what to say. They are trying to jinx someone, but she believes that this person has done a protection ritual. I know that protection rituals dont last forever unless they are working with a deity or a Saint or something or they are constantly up keeping. So is there any way around this to jinx someone that has done some protection?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: how to remove protection for a jinx

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu May 07, 2009 10:00 am

That I know of, there's no way to really remove protection. A stronger worker might be able to affect the person anyway.
J Simulcik

? about rootwork to someone who is protected

Unread postby Littlestar » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Im going to get a reading hopefully tomorrow but Im really curious on opinions. I was told that this female who is trying to take my bf is doing real bad stuff to me and him but she is protected. My question is since she protected am I screwed? can things still be done?
Littlestar

Re: ? about rootwork to someone who is protected

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Seems like you need to protect yourself.

Perhaps you can light a glass encased candle, such as Fiery Wall of Protection, and ask for protection for yourself and your boyfriend from the influences of this girl.

That way, a stalemate has been reached, or whatever she is doing blows up in her face.

Do a mini tarot reading, and ask the cards how many candles need to be burned sequentially, in order to be protected from this girl.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm

I have a tendency to do a lot of work where I'm pitted up against another rootworker, or I have to deal with someone who's a spiritual practitioners themselves so I'll tell you some things to consider.

There are many types of protection but generally in hoodoo you'll find three types. First, is barries that people erect using conjures like Fiery Wall of Protection, sprinkling their yard with protective powders, herbs, etc. This grouping also includes conjures aimed at misleading you, tripping you up, etc. The second group of protection I find common amongst rootworkers is guardian spirits. This means that they have developed a strong relationship with a spirit, usually a graveyard spirits, an ancestor, or a saint. Finally the third revolves around apotropiac talismans, warning-giving charms, and other talismans or amulets.

Now if you are working against someone who is protected you have to find out what type of protection they have. Once you've figured that out you can work on scattering that protection. Barriers and lines of powders and tricks to trip you up can be stripped and removed if you know what you are doing. If however you are working with protective spirits then you need to get your own spirits involved.

My recommendation is that you work with Power products and Master Key for a while to help you build up your own personal power then go to work from there.

Working with Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, Sulphur, Red Pepper and similar herbs can be called upon to help you overcome defenses and protection. There really is dozens of ways of doing this. Your reader can give you specific recommendations on how to go about doing this.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:47 pm

That's just fantastic and informative advice ConjureMan. As a worker who generally tries to avoid conjure-wars, it's really great to learn the different strategies when you do find yourself up against another worker. You're always a fountain of knowledge. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Littlestar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:26 am

thank you for all the replies

conjureman are you dr.e? thank u so much for your reply. I got really discouraged yesterday when I found this out. She is working with spirits and a palero. Do you think it will be difficult to reverse her work? I want to get rid of her- out of her place of work defiently and I'd love for her to move out of state or at least move far away from us.
Littlestar

Unread postby Littlestar » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:34 am

question - when she does things. I get really moody. Im a basket case of emotions. Its weird. a couple hours later i get this weird stomach pain. Not piercing pain, not crampy pain. I can't discribe it. But as soon as that happens about 1/2 he later my bf does a complete 360. Its like the sight of me completely repulses him. He's disgusted with me. No patience. Everything I say or do upsets him and angers him. He is never "mean" to me he sends me home, he ignores me, he wants nothing to do with me.

IS this whatever she is doing or my the feelings of my intuition that work is being done? She has a whole bunch of my shoes, clothes- dirty and clean, toothbrush. probably business cards. So she has personals of mine.

I've been told all my life I have the ability to practice rootwork and read tarot etc but never really tapped into anything until all this is happening. Opinions?
Littlestar

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:32 am

If she's a palero, I would hire a rootworker to help you work on this. Unless you have the know-how to do spirit-vs-spirit battle, you'll need someone to at the very least guide you through it, if not do the work on your behalf completely. her having a stack of personal concerns of yours certainly isn't helping the matter at all.

No, ConjureMan is not Dr.E. Dr. E is Dr. E on the forum. ;) But CM sure knows his stuff!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:34 am

If they are working with a professional get a professional involved.

In fact I believe Dr. E is initiated in the Palo tradition as well as the Santeria tradition so you may seek out his advice. I believe Dr. K is also a Palero.

And no, I'm not Dr. E.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

destroying someones protection?

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:12 pm

I was wondering how to accomplish this. what LM products can be used to destroy someones protection?
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Re: destroying someones protection?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:32 pm

Depends on what kind of protection they are using - it will vary greatly from method to method. So divination to determine what they are using and how best to break it would be indicated first.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:43 pm

Devi is absolutely right. There are different defenses and protections that are put up by people who know what they are doing so you need to know how to target them and more importantly if you have the ability to actually take them on. This latter is important incase you piss off a more talented or skilled worker. Don't want to wake sleeping dragons, or kick a badger in the rump.

Know what you are getting yourself into!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wraithklewn » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:43 pm

oh i dont plan on attacking anybody just for the fun of it. im just wondering in case if somebody was to throw on me and they hid behind some protection.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection
wraithklewn

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:51 pm

...you may want to get a reading to see what type of protection is in place, than go from there, keeping in mind Devi & ConjureMan's post.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:11 pm

I think its important to definitely get some divination to see if there is someone else is helping the target.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Badgerwoman » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Devi is absolutely right. There are different defenses and protections that are put up by people who know what they are doing so you need to know how to target them and more importantly if you have the ability to actually take them on. This latter is important incase you piss off a more talented or skilled worker. Don't want to wake sleeping dragons, or kick a badger in the rump.

Know what you are getting yourself into!

ConjureMan, since Badger is my totem, I especially love your response!
Badgerwoman

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 pm

Don´t study the strengths of a wall if you want go through it. Look for a door.
Simply study their weaknesses.
Clarity products, Psychic Vision Products or King Solomons Wisdom might help you.
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gettingmyloveback » Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm

This looks like a good place for my irritating question. I am currently working to put a woman in a mirror box to end this war that has been going on for quite some time. I am finally not afraid to fight. I was just wondering, I bought LM uncrossing and unjinxing as well as chinese wash. If there were ways for me to uncross the things she has done to bind me, wont there be things she can do to undo my binding and mirror box?
Also, I constantly have FWP going, what is a good backup while this is going on until its ended? Im not too familiar with spirits so Im not sure that will do.
She pays someone to do her dirty work so Im sure I need extra backup protection..Any ideas?
gettingmyloveback

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Well said, Johannes! Know how to target them is the key.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:13 am

wantmyloveback wrote:This looks like a good place for my irritating question. I am currently working to put a woman in a mirror box to end this war that has been going on for quite some time. I am finally not afraid to fight. I was just wondering, I bought LM uncrossing and unjinxing as well as chinese wash. If there were ways for me to uncross the things she has done to bind me, wont there be things she can do to undo my binding and mirror box?
Also, I constantly have FWP going, what is a good backup while this is going on until its ended? Im not too familiar with spirits so Im not sure that will do.
She pays someone to do her dirty work so Im sure I need extra backup protection..Any ideas?

Start by remembering that war without contact or personal traces is difficult and more than often just mere fantasies than anything else.
Be careful about your personal concerns and keep your eyes open for crossmarks, powders, signs of digging in the garden, items that should not be there etc.

If you made a mirror box and a binding with personal concerns it will be hard to undo it without having your stuff at hand. Unless the worker she uses is very good and are able to do hands-on work on her client.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Reversing or Revenge Against Protected Person or Rootworker

Unread postby Sarah » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 am

Hello everyone, I would like to cross/curse/hex/jinx someone who has done me wrong.

This person, however, is that kind of person where everything always works out for them. They are sort of blessed in that way where they always get what they want, things always work for them, they lose a penny but find a dollar, the sun is always shining, they get anything they go after. Nothing ever goes wrong, ever. The person mischievously laughs at how things always, always work out for them. Everyone knows this kind of person or has one in their lives. I am not describing him out of jealousy. I am describing him so you know he's one of the "chosen ones," so to speak, and maybe that explains what is happening.

I am trying to cross them but it doesn't take. I've tried doing vigil candles with crossing products but the candles burn poorly. I've tried doing free standing black candles but I can feel it's not right and the candles are taking twice as long to burn as usual. They don't burn cleanly either. I tried re-doing them with Road Opener first but the candles still burn poorly.

Is there a way I can break through this person's bubble? thanks
Sarah

Re: How to cross someone who is uncrossable

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:49 am

Welcome to the forum Steady. First you need to know if this person is protected and what type of protection. I suggest a reading, scroll thorough AIRR list of respected readers and rootworkers and inquire about this individual. Than during your reading ask for coaching on what steps to take. AIRR found here http://wwwreadersandrootworkers.org.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarah » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:16 am

Hi, do you mean does he magically protected himself? I'm certain he doesn't. but looking at his life, I feel like he has some sort of outside protection.

I know a reading is always the first step in any work but I was really hoping to do this on my own. Any suggestions on breaking through? He's teflon, I'm telling you, but not by his own doing. thanks.
Sarah

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:08 am

Well, without doing a divination, we're all just guessing as to why and how the person is protected, and guessing as to what may work. It's completely guesswork which likely won't help you much.

So, if you are skilled at a form of divination and can read for yourself, then certainly you may be able to ferret out their source of their protection, and extrapolate the weaknesses you can exploit in trying to attack them.

If you are not a skilled reader, then seeking the services of a professional reader-rootworker is advisable. You can still do the work yourself, but you'll need the information provided in the divination to be able to work efficiently and effectively.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am

Also bear in mind that when you do a trick, especially if its crossing type work and it doesn't stick it might be a sign that your cause is not justified.

Start with a reading but it has been my experience that anyone can be crossed, but you better make sure its justified.

You might also consider having a professional take over. Some of the members of AIRR do perform crossing work and are talented at it.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Sarah » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:25 am

May I ask, this person has made a fool of me on various occasions in front of both friends and family. He has also taken advantage of me several times. Can this alone be considered justification?

Also, would a reading ever be able to indicate the exact person who crossed you? thanks
Sarah

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:40 am

If they are maliciously causing you problems, then you may very well be justified. A divination can reveal that. And yes, a divination by a skilled worker could confirm or refute your suspicions about the perpetrator.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: How to cross someone who is uncrossable / petition + or -

Unread postby Sarah » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 am

In writing a petition for a crossing case, does it matter if the petition is written / said / thought about in the negative or the positive? For example, if I want this person to never have material success, should I say, "Never achieve material success" or "Always be poor." Or if I want them to never find love should I say, "Never find Love" or "Always be lonely." Thank you.
Sarah

ideas to bring down defenses

Unread postby hoodooTom » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:01 pm

OK, I had a reading today and it said that I might be able to do retribution work on a person if I can bring his defenses down or break up what is protecting him. Now this man is an atheist and has absolutely NO belief system. I tried a freezer spell on him but no luck, and the reading also verified that. I need some ideas to bring down the defenses that he has! Someone or something is protecting him.

Thanks in advance everyone.
HoodooTom
hoodooTom

Re: ideas to bring down defenses

Unread postby hoodooTom » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:02 pm

I have pictures of him just so everyone knows.
hoodooTom

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Did the reading tell you what type of defenses they had? Is this a talisman that they wear, is their property protected, or is a protection placed by a parent?

Here is a way to break down someone's barriers: egg,-poppy,-mustard,-calamus,-pepper-to-control-t8713.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 am

No it was said that because he doesn't believe in stuff like this that maybe a relative or friend is doing the protection and he doesn't want to know about it or maybe doesn't even know about it. It was also said that his atheist beleifs may some how be protecting him.
hoodooTom

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:32 am

In cases like this knowledge really is power. The more you know about his defenses the better able to deal with them you will be. It takes a very good reader to see that sort of thing. Then you have to deal with them. If a certain spirit protects him you might have to conjure it up and make a deal, or banish it, or something along thoes lines depending on the spirit. If its an amulet or mojo or bottle you have to work a different way.

I would say your best bet would be to get a worker who can hone in on just what form his protection takes, and then take the appropriate steps to take them down.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:43 am

Everyone believes in a lot of things. Why do you think it has got to be worked through a religious system or that he has to believe in his or your definition of magic?
Perhaps he will believe in a governmental figure telling him he has been infested with… or a dominant mother telling him he is getting sick or a sexy woman telling him that his dick is shrinking or that he can drive safely without a seatbelt? And so on and so forth. The subconscious does not differ between a religious figure and a governmental figure. Just use whatever opening he might have and build the spell around that. But if his protection is magical you have to add other means.

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby hoodooTom » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:12 am

Thank you all so far. If he "thinks or doesn't believe" in anything like that, Then wouldn't be possible to protect himself just with his own thoughts if they are that strong in nature? I mean if his thoughts and intent are that strong about something, isn't that like working magick on yourself and putting up your own magickal protection?
hoodooTom

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:40 am

The answer to you question goes beyond the topic of this forum, but here is a hint: Sure it can be a protection. But what does his idea of "anything like that" contain? Don´t think of meeting and matching these people in their own field and frame of belief. Or rather, within their definitions of how magic works and what it is. It would be like going for the Randi-prize. He probably thinks all of his thoughts are his own as well and never inquire about where they come from.

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:06 pm

Confusion work is always great to scatter people's will power and natural defenses.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Perhaps such a product line could be suggested to cat? I think it would make a nice addition to the contemporary tradition. Call it "Jericho Oil". Add a bit of confusion, a bit of dissolving and a bit of draining (or road opening). Should be used with Joshua 6:3-5 read out loud - and there you go. :-)

//Dr. Johannes
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Stripping a person's protection

Unread postby witchy_woman » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 am

How would you go about stripping someone's protection? Whether it be deceased relatives watching over them, or a protection spell. This person has a lot of deceased relatives.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!
witchy_woman

Re: Stripping a person's protection

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:06 am

First you would need to assess the type of protection that the person had on them--you would not work with protective spirits the same way you would a protective amulet for instance. If its a piece of jewelry or a mojo then you need to remove it from your target and destroy it. Generally speaking, Banishing products are appropriate for this type of situation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-banishing.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:08 pm

For me, I prefer using Confusion products, Destruction, and Black Arts to shatter through anyone's defenses. The key, as Miss Bri indicated, is knowing the types of protection and how to deal with each one.

Skilled practitioners have levels of protection and each must be dealt with. Start with a reading to know what you are up against and if you have what it takes to deal with it. Skilled professionals, for example, may be more than a person can handle. There are some of us that have protections that are extremely agressive that will maim, or kill those who attempt to dismantle them.

Here are some threads were we've discussed this very topic:
egg,-poppy,-mustard,-calamus,-pepper-to-control-t8713.html
-about-rootwork-to-someone-who-is-protected-t7229.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchy_woman » Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:39 am

Thank Miss Bri and Conjureman!! You both are always so helpful!! :D
This person isn't into magic. Although I am sure he has alot of spiritual protection.
I am not trying to do an cross them (yet). :twisted:
I just want my other spells to get through, with little to no problem.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!
witchy_woman

Unread postby jujuman » Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:34 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote: There are some of us that have protections that are extremely agressive that will maim, or kill those who attempt to dismantle them.

Here are some threads were we've discussed this very topic:
egg,-poppy,-mustard,-calamus,-pepper-to-control-t8713.html
-about-rootwork-to-someone-who-is-protected-t7229.html

Conjureman Ali, How can I get that kind of Protection?
Over 12 yrs ago, I'm been told by many rootworkers in Africa and Psychics here in North America that the black magic work done on me is extremely terrible some calling it 'Pharaonic'. One person/family friend in Africa confessed to seeing cows and goats sacrificed and I think a cow was buried alive all that done against me out of family in-laws jealousy as I was at the time in business actively and doing well.
The work done was to put me to bankruptcy which I eventually became bankrupt. Marriage breaking up and all businesses I tried ended in failure and huge losses of money rendering me in huge debts.
I went to different rootworkers in the hope to get rid of all that and was supposedly cleansed by over ten different practitioners in Africa but surprisingly to this day 3 psychics here have pinpointed black magic to all my misfortunes. No money, marriage gone to divorce very recent. the list goes on and on. Psychics here are telling me that the black magic need to be removed.

What kind of cleansing do I need to get rid of all the black magic on me so that for once in my life I can be told i'm soo CLEAN? Plus
How can I get that kind of Protection?.
jujuman

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:58 am

There are many methods, products and prayers for cleansing and protection. I strongly recommend that you have reading and rootwork done by a member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Take Care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Reversing

Unread postby Scarlette » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi everybody, I've been lurking on these boards for about a year. Finally decided to join!

I have a situation that has been going on for a long time now. Long story extremely short I was in a relationship I thought was a happy one until my partner met this person who literally appeared from nowhere. Nobody apparently knew her, she had never been to the country but she literally just turned up and landed into his arms. If there is such thing as a suckubus, she's it. It all turned sour and they're now together. Yeah I know, it happens, it's life blah blah blah...but in this case it's not.

I've done my research on her and discovered her mother and her grandmother practice voodoo. In fact, her grandmother is the "go to" lady in her village and people were scared of her. I heard that people felt so uncomfortable by this girls presence they would chase her away because she would bring bad luck/bad vibes whenever she was around. I know you may hear this a lot but this break up was not a natural one. I'm quite a spiritual person and I can feel that instead of growing apart or growing out of love, it literally feels as if we were torn apart. I got talking to a psychic who told me I have something missing from my home and I didnt kno what she was talking about because I keep everything personal locked away out of sight. It was after a long time I remembered the only thing I had lost was a piece of jewelry that I have been wearing since birth and I lost it after a confrontation with her. I didnt tell the psychic the story but she told me straight away a girl has it and she is using it to do very dark things to me with it and that item has a lot of my energy on it because it's been with me all my life. I believe it because there were moments when I would suddenly get dizzy and have a headache with a strange feeling come over me and I just knew it was this girl playing with me. The psychic gave me something to break whatever this girl was putting on me and she said she would make it so that everybody would start to see this girl for who she really is.

I began to have revealing dreams where I saw the nasty tricks this girl laid almost as if I were a fly on the wall while she did them. I saw her profile on a social networking site and sent an anonymous message describing what my dreams revealed and it apparently freaked her out because she couldn't figure out who knew what she did. My ex told someone that she had received a message and it has been stressing her out a lot. She's not a "weak" chick. She's the type who would just click delete if she didn't know what it was talking about. I didn't mention names. I just said things like "You hid it under the pillow. You lied. It wasn't broken" which wouldnt make sense to an innocent person. Not only that but people did start to see her for what she is. I also did a vinegar jar and I believe that worked too.

Sooooo, my problem is, and I'm just gonna put it out there, I want to reverse ALL of the misery she caused back on her. There are other tragic parts to the story that I don't want to reveal. All I'll say is a life was lost and nobody, not even the doctors, can figure out how it happened. The departed was the only person who stood in her way of getting what she wanted.

I did a honey jar for my ex and the honey has turned solid and into a very dark opaque brown (I used clear honey). Does that mean anything? I want to get rid of it but I don't know how. I wanted him to see I was innocent but I don't think I care anymore. I don't want him back because I realise that if he could do that to me then he never loved me that much to begin with. Being with that girl is his karma cos he has publicly said he is not happy. I just hate the fact she did those wicked things to me.
Scarlette

Re: Reversing

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 pm

Hello,

You'd want to start with a reading to confirm if you or your relationship has been the target of spiritual attacks. We don't know your psychic so cannot comment on it.

You can find reputable readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org

To help your situation out consider burning a double action candle dressed with Reversing oil and circled with Crab Shell powders to send the mess back to her. Couple this with dressing your house with Fiery Wall of Protection oil to protect yourself. I'd five spot your doors and windows.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Cleansing bath on poppet to remove protection from a target?

Unread postby StarStruck » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Hello,

I am planning to do a mirrorbox reversal on a target who has done work to me and to one other person. In the reading I had with an AIRR worker, my suspicions were confirmed that the target is in fact "protected" and that I should expect to receive some kick-back on anything I do, but that a mirrorbox reversal would be the most likely route to success concerning the end-state I am hoping to acheive.

I am having a stuffed poppet made for the mirrorbox reversal, and I have the target's photo, HAIR, and a sample of handwriting that I would also like to add once it arrives. I've read on these forums about how rootworkers can spiritually cleanse a target by using something like 13-herb bath or uncrossing bath on a dolly or a poppet, and I've been contemplating something. I'm still new enough to all of this that I feel like I'm still asking stupid questions (I promise, Ms Cat's HHRM book is on its way :D ), but maybe somebody more experienced or with more hoodoo knowledge than me can answer this question for me.

If I were to administer a cleansing bath (13 herb) to the poppet of the target in order to REMOVE its "protection" so that my mirrorbox reversal would be more effective, what would be the effect? Has anybody ever heard of anything like this-- removing protection by bathing? Does a 13-herb bath remove ALL work previously done, or just NEGATIVE work/crossed conditions? And if I am on the right track with this idea but 13-herb is NOT the bath to use, what would you all recommend? I would use the same poppet in the mirrorbox that I woud use for the bath.

Again, I apologize for the newbie questions, but I am learning so much everyday and I really just want the work to be done right! Another caveat, to say that I am planning to set up a session of magical coaching with my AIRR rootworker once the supplies arrive and before I actually start this whole process so that I can make sure I know EXACTLY what I'm doing with the box. Thank you in advance for your help and patience with this newbie. ;)
StarStruck

Re: Cleansing bath on poppet to remove protection from a target?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Hello.

StarStruck wrote:If I were to administer a cleansing bath (13 herb) to the poppet of the target in order to REMOVE its "protection" so that my mirrorbox reversal would be more effective, what would be the effect? Has anybody ever heard of anything like this-- removing protection by bathing?

Thirteen Herb bath, indeed any cleansing bath, will not strip away a persons protection, if they did we wouldn't recommend them so readily :)

Striping away a persons protection is no easy thing and requires skill and a good bit of talent. I suggest you speak to your reader about what the best course of action would be in this particular situation.
Turnsteel

What if you target is protected?

Unread postby giovanna_1530 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:25 am

I was just wondering if there are any methods to get through a potential targets protection? Are there any tips ot techniques anyone can share? What products(I was thinking of road opener or banishment, myself,but was't sure)Thanks.
giovanna_1530

Re: What if you terget is protected?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 am

It really depends on how they are protected. I advise my clients to wear amulets or mojo hands for protection and to renew the protection on them regularly. In cases like that you would actually need to get ahold of the physical object and destroy it to remove the protection--which is why I favor that kind of approach.
If its a weaker form of protection then you can sometimes successfully banish it--but again, it depends on the individual and situation.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: What if you target is protected?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:25 am

...and a reading will identify what type of protection. Call an AIRR reader (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org), I am thinking a 10 minute or Yes/No reading (unless you need more details) will get your answer.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sjason » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am

I have heard that using to much ammonia in a cleansing bath will strip away positive things as well, so that might work.
Thank you Saint Michael and Saint Cyprian for all you do in my life.
sjason

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 am

I agree with sjason that an Ammonia bath would be an excellent choice in this working, as it literally strips away everythign> However, be aware that Ammonia is a toxic chemical and should be used with caution. (When folks start talking about deliberately over-using Ammonia, i get worried about their safety. Just sayin' is all.)

WAT-BFA-GL04
Buffalo Ammonia, 4 oz.
$5.25

catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Can You Bind a Curse?

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Hello I'm just curious, is there a method to bind a curse or spell so that the energies will remin unless unbinded? I have cast before but after a month's time or so, the energies of the spell just go away. Methods please!
TheBestest

Re: Can you bind a curse?

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:18 pm

I've never heard of binding a curse; you can always do a Reversing spell to reflect any curses back on their sender.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Well I thought you could bind any spell?
TheBestest

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:13 pm

I think you mean preventing the target from undoing the work. Really depends on your skill and the target's skill, along with other factors, such as what the curse entails, protections the target may have in place, whether the curse is justified, and factors that are unknown to you or the target.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby TheBestest » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Mama Micki wrote:I think you mean preventing the target from undoing the work. Really depends on your skill and the target's skill, along with other factors, such as what the curse entails, protections the target may have in place, whether the curse is justified, and factors that are unknown to you or the target.

Yea see usually when I do a casting the energy unravels so quickly! Is this a sign that perhaps I need to practice more? I would love for once that any casting I do, whether good or bad will just HOLD, until I choose to undo it. Thats what I meant.
TheBestest

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:52 am

Doing divinations on the best way to get your desired result can help you plan a course of action that is more likely to be successful.

Also, we don't know what methods you're using, so we can't help you with anything other than generalized advice.

The thing is, when we want a work to have a long-term effect, it usually means that we plan to have a work ONGOING. Meaning that we prepare a type of work that we can, as workers, continue to put time, energy, and prayer into for an extended period of time. Bottle spells are good for this, for example. Many people, myself included, have prosperity altars that we work DAILY in order for the effect to be there in an ongoing manner. For crossing works some people would enlist the aid of a graveyard spirit, and ensure that the spirit continues to work on that person/situation in an ongoing manner (and you'll want to have the knowledge of how to call the spirit OFF, just in case).

And yes, things like your skill level at a certain type of conjure, the protections your target may have, whether or not it's justified - all come into play as to how hard a work will hit.

But nearly any work that is done can be undone by a clever enough worker who comes to aid your target.

I would get a reading with an AIRR worker on your situation. It may just be time to Cut and Clear your resentments to this person, and work on drawing some new positivity into your life! Or, if it's justified, they can help you find a course of action that is more likely to have the effect that you want.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge