Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

Mr_Lucky

Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

Unread post by Mr_Lucky » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:57 am

Anybody ever read Drums and Shadows? Plenty of hoodoo in it, from old practitioners way back in the 40's. Some were so old they remembered the slavery days. I found an interesting spell for an offensive mojo, that came up several times, with little tweaks here and there. The victims and those around them reported madness and chronic pain. Figured I put it here for you guise to see, maybe use if the need should come up. One question though: whats with the matches? Maybe to "burn" the foe? Anywho, here it is:

Make 'Em Go Crazy Mojo
--Nails
--Sulfur,
--Hair of victim
--13 matches,
--Graveyard dirt.

Buried in the yard of victim or hidden inside his home. Some rootdoctors actually hid them inside the victim's mattress.

If you'd like to read Drums and Shadows, here's the link: http://www.sacred-texts.com/afr/das/index.htm

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Curses to Cause Headache Insanity Mental Illness Depression

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:26 pm

Huh, the matches do stick out a bit don't they. At first I thought maybe they are there for the sulfur in their heads but then I saw sulfur on the list, maybe your right, something about burning or scorching ones foes.
HRCC Student #1559

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 pm

As part of that "fire under an enemy" image, don't forget these were probably strike anywhere matches with the red phosphorus in the match head. The phosphorus would add an additional unpleasantness I would think to compound that of the sulfur (also in the matches). The match tips are actually red, so you get the color symbolism to strengthen the fire idea. The red-head strike-anywhere matches symbolize Hot Footing -- that is, attacks through the feet.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Wow, that sounds like some fierce mess!! I'd never thought of using a mojo on the offensive...this definitely gives me something to mentally chew on for several days :lol:
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

Mr_Lucky

Unread post by Mr_Lucky » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:06 pm

The phosphorus would add an additional unpleasantness I would think to compound that of the sulfur (also in the matches). The match tips are actually red, so you get the color symbolism to strengthen the fire idea.
I think you've nailed it.
Wow, that sounds like some fierce mess!! I'd never thought of using a mojo on the offensive
Indeed. These people were unable to walk and were literally insane. One man's wife had to be put in a home. Powerful juju indeed. And I hadn't thought of an offensive mojo either. If you think of a mojo as a "prayer in a bag," in seems funny none of us thought of using one like that before.

Something to think about indeed.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:52 pm

What are some good herbs to cause anxiety/craziness? I know that couch grass/witch grass can do this, and I know red ants do this but I wanted to know specfically herbs. Thanks!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:36 am

Goofer Dust can be used to cause craziness and directionless wandering.
See: http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
for more information.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:43 am

Its not a herb but graveyard dirt from an insane person would do it, but if your not experienced with enemy work, especially working with the dead to harm the living, I would strongly suggest that you tread very lightly with this.
HRCC Student #1559

Lara2

Unread post by Lara2 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:50 am

Black Mustard Seeds cause confusion.
http://herb-magic.com/mustard-seed-black.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 am

Thanks everyone! I am not new to enemy work or hoodoo, but I don't feel comfortable bringing in graveyard dirt from a crazy person. I dont know why but it makes me feel uneasy lol. I will just leave that alone. Thank you for all your suggestions.

narcissanoir

Unread post by narcissanoir » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:02 pm

what conjure could i use to make someone think that they were losing their minds?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Confusion or Inflammatory Confusion to create confusion and anger.
You can also use Goofer Dust to create mental disturbances, aimeless wandering, and death:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-confusion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-inflammato ... usion.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Red ants are GREAT for this and Couch grass aka witch grass. Restless oil would be great do. Personally, I use a black skull candle with some poppy seeds restless oil couch grass, goofer, and inflammatory oil. I just write the irrational thoughts I would like them to think onto the candle. Oh and I use some calamus oil just so I am controlling their mind as well.

angelic_light

Unread post by angelic_light » Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 pm

what is the best spell to do on an enemy using goofer dust to make them very ill or drive them away forever?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:58 pm

I just wanted to ask anyone if they had any ideas of how to put someone into a depression. I got a few ideas, but wanted to know brain storm some ideas. Thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Put someone *in* a depression? My, my, knowledge of psychology and knowledge of magick is a lethal combination ;-). How severe do you want the depression? Where do you want it come from, ill luck, poor self-esteem?

You can work with a doll baby curse, bind up its arms and feet to make it feel helpless. Hold it in your hands as its bound and tell it how helpless it feels, how pathetic it is, how there is nothing it can do to escape. You can even hold the doll over a black candle to let it feel that it has no control of the situation. Let the futility set in for the doll. Work with it over a period of days as you just wear it down. Then place it in a mirror box where you have broken all the mirrors or put cracks in them and tell the doll to sit there and just contemplate all its flaws, all its shortcomings. The beauty of this final step is not only will it force the target to go into a cycle of self-hate, but whatever actions it takes to free themselves will only turn back on them (if you don't want to use a mirror box, you can put in a box surrounded with pictures of itself that have been distorted). I'd couple this with a black skull candle which has been prepared with a whole laundry list of self-hating thoughts.

You can also work an upside down vinegar jar. Create the usual vinegar jar, shake and curse, but to deploy it set it updside down along the eastside of the target's house. Do this before sunset so that the enemies mind will be carried from sunrise to the sunset of depression.

I've even heard of a conjure meant to cause schizophrenia or D.I.D. but perhaps that should be left for another time ;-).

A word of caution though, make sure you want to do this because these aren't ordinary curses and hexes, they may lead to death and suicide..

P.S if a moderator feels that such dark magicks shouldn't be discussed don't hesitate to delete. This can move to PM if necessary.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 am

You actually read my mind with the ideas that I had. I Pmed you personally.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:02 am

put a jinx on them.....

I can tell you from experience one way it can be done. My enemies put a jinx on me, they disposed the remains in the sea, and did something with my foot track or threw spmething on my path...

i was terriblily crossed, I was depressed, mentally and emotionally disturbed, lost sleep and appetite and social life friends, money, biz, everything was gone... I could have died if it was not for my will power to heal myself........

you can try the method too........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Guided09

Unread post by Guided09 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am

I too was put into a state of depression, self hate, experienced feelings of helplessness, I even contemplated suicidal thoughts. Like Stelselvs I too was terribly crossed.

My enemy place me in a hole in the ground, a grimmy (septic) muddy hole and covered me over, so that i was in darkness, so that i felt like there was no way for me to ever get out of the hole (mess) that my life was in. I even felt the darkness, life to me was dark, when I dreamt at night, my dreams were in darkness (usually occuring in a dream setting that was night time, and if the dream setting was the day, where ever I was in the dream was dark and dim, like a very dimly lit home, or under a house, or something like that). I tried applying for work, and it's like I was invisible my applications and resumes seemed to be never looked at.

There is no history of depression in my family, nor have i ever suffered from depression. I've always been very confident, driven, ambitious, happy about all my blessing big and small that God bestowed on me, and my enemy changed that for a short time.

I am much better now, but like Stels, I wanted to share what i too had gone through. If this person has wronged you then I believe that they should receive what they inflicted on you, but like conjure man said this kind of hexing is damaging "make sure it's really what you want to do".

Peace be with you!

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:03 am

I would like to make a doll baby for my ex boyfriends girlfriend, I want to stuff it to make her fat, I want to make her depressed so she wants to be alone all of the time and shut her friends and boyfriend out, does anyone know how I can make her shave her head and want a sex change?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 am

want a sex change
Um...that's a bit much, don't ya think?

Why don't you concentrate on jinxing her in one particular way at first and see how that turns out. Concentrate on making her fat, or making her isolate. Either one of those will have alot of effects that you probably can't forsee. Might as well see how they play out before piling on a bunch of other stuff, too. Unless you want her to commit suicide.

But in any case, hopefully you can read for yourself so you can get a wider perspective on the effectively and also how these various jinxes will effect her in the long-run. To be justified the punishment has to fit the crime.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

spellyshelly

Unread post by spellyshelly » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:56 am

Lol your right Devi perhaps I am a little riled up about the situation right now, thankyou for bringing me to my senses! :D am I right in that to make her fat I stuff the doll baby?

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 pm

There is another thread for cursing someone with weight gain. This thread is about causing insanity, depression, mental illness, and headache.

Try a reversal spell, that is the best revenge.. my enemies must feel my pain.. why take the trouble to create and cast a new magic... when their '''gifts''' can be sent back to them???????????

I am not judging anyone here... I am very angry for what has been done to me.. I want revenge too, however the best revenge, is for the attacker to taste his/her own medicine... they must feel the pain that they have brought upon me.. and i also want it to stop... rather than send one magic after the other...

sometime what people do out of anger or jealousy or just plain cruelty or greed can drive an innocent person to even death... I am still recovering from all my attacks and i had a narrow escape from death... after all these unpleasant experiences, i still can't understand why were my enemies soooooooo stupid to take such serious measures, is it because they hate themselves sooooooo much???? that the only way to be consoled themselv or to feel good about themselvs, they have to attack me or try to kill me??????? can this be justified??????? are these people sane??????????? are they fit to be a part of this society???????? there are so many other questions on my mind.........

do you really want to go that extreme or do you want to make your enemies learn their lessons, so that they will never mess with you (or anyone for that matter) again...think about it....what goes around come around....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wizard2322000

Unread post by wizard2322000 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Hi,

Does anyone know a specific conjure for causing schizophrenia? If so, would you mind including full instructions how to perform this conjure along with a list of all the supplies that are needed? Thank you. I greatly appreciate it.

Andrew

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Well, I am not sure what you did to your attackers, but I figure it had to be something major to them and so small to you. Sometimes when you mess with the wrong people...some people need to get burned. A person never knows when they might piss someone off. But killing someone? Nah Im not that malicious unless you mess with my family, friends, or myself. You better be ready for a huge battle

Personally, in my own revenge Im not doing it because susie stole my man...or because so and so took the last piece of pizza. I do not do things out of jealousy because chances are whatever that person thinks they have...I can go get to. I am not that petty, and it takes the person a lot to do something to me. If something is so petty most of the time I do not even need to light a candle. I can just think of something, which is why i need to be careful of my thoughts. And most of the time it happens, which is something I cant explain. Anyways thank you for the suggestions everyone.

You are right though, what comes around definitely will go around if you mess with me and keep on messing with me. There are just some situations that I do not tolerate, and I have been waiting to do this for a long time. So this is not a decision out of anger.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:01 pm

Your thoughts manifesting like that is usually one of the signs of the "gift." While, my views of the gift differ from some here, I have seen that sign before. In people with a strong will and powerful tie to the spiritual realm, they can often manifest things by thought alone sometimes. Usually tied to strong emotions or convictions. This sometimes also works in an odd form of prophecy as well.

Well good luck in your work.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:35 pm

So if you think of things and they happen, can I pay you to think of some things for me? :lol:
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:28 pm

What worked for me was a black skull candle baptized for them loaded with Goofer dust, hot red pepper, poppy seeds, dirt form a suicides grave and warped the whole candle in old cobwebs. Take that to a crossroads at midnight and light it, say your curse and walk away. A crossroads in a graveyard would be ideal.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:13 am

Thanks Turnsteel for the suggestions. Any ideas on how to find a person who committed suicides grave?

Kmew1315-lol it doesnt work like that...my friends always tell me to envision them to win the lottery, but its not like that lol. But Ive noticed its mostly revenge things and sometimes love things that happen.

Conjureman- Thats nice I am gifted lol. Its great though to not always have to light a candle or whatever. But candles really do help me concentrate anyways. And thanks I will have fun doing this. They will survive and live Im not THAT mean.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:22 am

Well, I am not sure what you did to your attackers,
I did not do anything to my family (my attackers)... i was just a good person, i was responsible daughter, sister, aunty, wife, hard working, helpful, I do the right thing (only)... I worked very hard and had many success and shared them, i shower my loved ones with gifts and money (when they had problems) and love and kindness... those were the mistakes i made.......

it has been 4 years since... I only started seeing changes since I joined this forum and did the 13 herbal bath and FWP... the more I meditated and prayed to cleanse myself, the more they were sending me their attacks...

In my life I have never stolen another woman's husband or boyfriend (they steal from me)..... I never desired what another person had/have .... i did not know how to do evil to anyone......... even after learning that magic was cast upon me (to lose everything, go crazy and die eventually)... all I want to do is reverse it, so that they will taste their medicine.....I want this to STOP, i don't want to start a new magic.... until today there is no valid explanation on why I HAVE BEEN ATTACKED.... By the way i was did I mention that i am hiding from them in another continent sooooooooooooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from home??????????????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 am

oh stelselvs...certain parts of my post was not directed towards you. Actually only the first sentence was really directed towards you..the rest was general. well your family just very well may be like some members of my own family...in it for themselves, and not so sane. i am sorry that that happened to you. But sometimes being successful attracts those that are envious.

In addition to cleansing yourself, you need to protect yourself which you mentioned the firey wall of protection. I would even recommend that you use st. michael he is an excellent protector, and he will even strike down anyone that tries to harm you. So work with him.

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:31 am

i know, i know, don't worry, I did not misunderstand you at all.. Infact i like to read your posts.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for your advise, i am doing my best to reverse it...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:37 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Thanks Turnsteel for the suggestions. Any ideas on how to find a person who committed suicides grave?
Lots of research. Newspaper archives ad back records, (available at your public library) are a good place to start. But you could also use a murderer or some one who died insane.
HRCC Student #1559

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:16 pm

Is this something you can do to varying states of degrees?

I want to put someone into a depression that would make her more irritable/argumentative/hot headed...not necessarily suicidal.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:48 pm

I always caution people when it comes to work such as this. Frankly, unless you're skilled to know when to call off the hell hounds, it may get really messy quick. Crossing work--and this is crossing--is best done when you feel fully justified.

Fow what you seem to bee looking for you might consider Inflammatory Confusion work and Break Up work.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Glad I asked! :D

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:38 pm

i wld like to know how to make a person dumb...i have my own justification for that...thanks alot

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:43 am

To make someone "dumb" as in acting stupid and confused? You can use Inflammatory Confusion products or Crossing powder; sprinkle the powder in the person's path and call out that you want him/her to be dumb and confused. Make sure you cleanse yourself spiritually afterwards by taking a bath in Hyssop tea and reciting Psalm 51.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

citizenrule

Unread post by citizenrule » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:10 pm

thanks marybee for yr advise

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:56 am

Besides a skull candle is there a way to cause someone to basically have a mental breakdown? Lots of anguish, confusion, etc

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:45 pm

You can get the person's foot track dirt and mix it with some Crossing sachet powder or Inflammatory Confusion Powder. Put that dirt and powder in a bottle, stop it up, and bury it under or near the person's front door step. If you can't get near their doorstep, throw the bottle in a river that flows out of town.

Links to products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

Cleanse yourself after doing this type of work: you can take a bath in Hyssop tea and recite the 51st Psalm.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:59 pm

A similar trick done with hair can really mess up a person's mind. Put their hair in a bottle with Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, Red Peppers, Inflammatory Confusion, and Crossing powders, nails, pins, needles and shake that up reguarly then bury on their doorstep or in a river--the former to infect them and the latter to make their mind run and run.

An alternative to this trick is using a bottle with a cork and sticking the pins through the cork so that when you shake it up it pricks that person's mind.

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:30 pm

conjure man can you use pic or handwriting if i dont have access to hair. Its also no problem to put on this persons property so they can drive over it bc there is a drainage pipe under the driveway that ive been putting vinager jars in. I can put breakup lemons or whever else i need to in there. What would else would you recommend to put in there to curse someone as this is also on business property?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:00 am

aligrace5 wrote:conjure man can you use pic or handwriting if i dont have access to hair.
While I am of course not Conjure Man Ali, I would say no, handwriting or a picture would not be good enough. Both of thoes are much weaker links than a hair off a persons head, and more importantly, neither are connected to someones head and thus mind in the way that a hair off the head is.
HRCC Student #1559

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Thanks turnsteel!! rightnow i only have access to handwriting and pics hopefully if i continue to get movement with all the spells ive been doing and having done i will have access to hair. Until then if anyone has ideas about other things besides vinegar jars that i can put in the driveway of this couple to curse/ breakup/ anything nasty i appreciate all ideas.

aligrace5

Unread post by aligrace5 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:38 pm

P.S. I would like the woman in this couple to lose her mind, her business, her hair, i dont care whatever i can get to happen i would luv luv luv. The male part i dont really want to mess with him except for the breakup part bc we share a child. And if hes hurt then so is my child. and no warnings about karma please. I do cleansings and i feel completely justified in getting back at this woman.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm

I have an enemy, or a hated person. I just don't hate this guy, but my father hates him deadly as well, and my father's more than 70 years old. May be he has arguments with my brother too, but I am not sure didn't ask.

This guy is not the same person when I posted the thread "Which Incense To Make Someone Feel Guilty".

I am looking for a product to cross or jinx this guy, to bring all bad lucks to him, like making him lose his jobs.

But in my mind, I want to make him crazy like psychological crazy, lunatic, bipolar, or something that hurts his brain or nervous system. But not sure if this is the best way, so I want to ask opinion here. This guy is a very hated person for both me and my father. So, I really have to hurt him psychologically, or whatever best that you guys recommend me.

1) WHAT PRODUCTS; SUGGEST A SPELL
What products should I use ? Right now I am living in a a place where I can't produce any smokes, however, my father lives by himself in an apartment for senior citizens. He lets me do whatever I want there.

2) WILL BYSTANDERS BE HARMED?
If I burn candles or incenses at my father's place, will the dark energy harm him?

3) WILL THERE BE COLLATERAL DAMAGE?
Will the work hurt the wife and the kids of this guy ?

I sure do not want to hurt my dad, and the wife and kids of this guy.

Don't worry about karma for me, because I can do energy healing, and can reverse or remove karma.

The story is too long to tell here because it happens from about a few years ago until now.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Before you do any of this, get a reading to see if any of this is justified, and if you are meant to do it.

Take a black skull candle. Dig out the back of the skull candle and stuff it with graveyard dirt bought from someone who died badly mixed with sulfur and a hair from the target. Melt the wax you carved out and use it to seal the dirt in. Dress the candle with Crossing and Devil's oil and burn it over nine weeks,every Saturday taking care to pinch it out,rather than blow it out. Burn this candle on top of an over-turned saucer with a petition paper under it. While it burns you should be praying for exactly what you want. When the candle is burnt down on the last Saturday bury the remains and petition paper where the target will walk over it or close by.

Now you must, must cleanse yourself and the space you work in, I would suggest Chinese Wash for the place and of course you are to bathe with Hyssop herb, every time you burn the candle, you should bathe.

Will this hurt the wife and children of the target? Of course it will. If you drive the man insane or give him mental issues it will of course hurt those close to him, it's not a matter of the curse somehow hitting them, it is simple common sense, if he goes off the deep end it will hurt everyone who cares about him. If you do not want to drive him insane or give him mental issues burn a plain black candle dressed with Crossing oil over a petition detailing what you want with his hair folded up in it, rather than a fixed skull candle, and pray for what you want.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:47 pm

Turnsgteel's spell is a good one. Red pepper powdern (very hot cayenne powder, not mild paprika) and be spinkled on the candle as well to make his head hot and out of control and give him burning headaches. Dress only one side (left or right) and drive a red-hot nail into the eye on that side of the skull candle if you want to give him migraine headaches.

2) 2) WILL BYSTANDERS BE HARMED?
If you cannot send a curse directly to the one person for whom it is intended, and if you therefore feel that the curse will somehow strike your father, you do not have sufficient power of concentration to be cursing and you should hire someone to do the work for you. However, if you choose to do the work, you should put up spiritual defenses for your father and for yourself against reversal magic sent back by your target or anyone who might be protecting him. You should cleanse after the work, as mentioned by Turnsteel.

Turnsteeel is correct -- if the man goes insane and hurts his family while insane, that would be a consequence of this. This is one reason why people often petition or pray for mercy for the innocents. You can light small white candles for his wife and kids, or you can very specifically call into your curse that he "be driven mad alone, and only hurt himself in his madness." But, even then, if his children depend upon him financially, you will have to understand that their finances may be impacted. On the other hand, if he is as bad to them as he has been to your father and you, then they may be happy to be free of him! So ask God to help them and leave it in God's hands, i say.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:35 pm

4) HARSH INCENSES AND BREATHING ISSUES
Because I will burn the candle in my father's apartment, and I have burned red and black pepper before. It made me sneeze, cough. I do not want the smoke of the burned red pepper to harm my father's health.

5) RED HOT NAIL
What do you mean by a red-hot nail?

6) PERSONAL CONCERNS
There is no way I can get his hair.

7) SAGE
Can I burn sage or frankincense to clean the area instead of Chinese Wash ?

8) RELIGION
I forgot to add that his guy is very Catechism. He is truly devoted the Catholic church and goes to church every. He's a member of some clubs in his church. His wife and kids go to church too. So, what can be strong enough to hurt him mentally ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 pm

4) HARSH INCENSES AND BREATHING ISSUES
If you cannot work outside, or by an open window, then do not do this spell.

5) RED HOT NAIL
Take a nail -- new or used -- and hold it over the flame of a gas stove with insulation-handled kitchen tongs or pliers. When the tip turns red, it is said to be "red hot."

6) PERSONAL CONCERNS
You need some link to him to do this traditional hoodoo spell. A photo is a link, so is a sample of his handwriting.

7) SAGE
Burning sage is not traditional in conjure -- burning pine needles or Frankincense would be more common.

8) RELIGION
If you think that he has protection against magic due to being Catholic, then perhaps you would feel more comfortable cursing him with a Christian (originally Jewish) Psalm for justice, which calls upon his own God to judge him. Here is a link to the Book of Psalms as used in conjure, for blessings, protection, revenge, reconciliation, and other works of magic.

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

For instance, Psalms 74 is often utilized "to cast down opressors and the mighty and bring to them to a bad end" and "to put an end to persecution and to destroy those who oppress and persecute." See more here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_74

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:08 am

6) PERSONAL CONCERNS
About the personal link that you said, can I use a picture that has him on it ?

7) SAGE
You said sage is not traditional in conjure, and you sell it ?

8) RELIGION
I am not if he is protected by his Christian faith or not, because you do sell products that are related to Catechisms.

9) GRAVEYARD DIRT
About graveyard dirt, can I just go to a cementary and dig a little one up ? does it have to be besides someone's grave or a place that has not buried a coffin is fine ?
catherineyronwode wrote:1) If you cannot work outside, or by an open window, then do not do this spell.
10) SUGGEST A DIFFERENT SPELL TO ME
then will you have any other suggestions besides this ? The reason is this is winter, and I don't want to continuously open the window in my father's apartment for nine weeks straight, and he won't allow me either because it will make him cold and the heat bill will go up. He may let me do it in his kitchen or in the bathroom with a fan on, but not continuously for nine weeks.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:32 am

9) GRAVEYARD DIRT
sun369 wrote:About graveyard dirt, can I just go to a cementary and dig a little one up ? does it have to be besides someone's grave or a place that has not buried a coffin is fine ?
No. As I said when I posted the spell; the dirt must be bought from someone who died badly, not from some random spot in the graveyard. You must make a connection with the spirit residing at the grave and find out if they will work for you in this and if they are the proper sort of spirit for this work. Then you must pay them for the dirt. Miss Cat has a wonderful page on graveyard dirt you can read here: http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

sun369 wrote:then will you have any other suggestions besides this ?
I have a few suggestions.
A) Hire someone who is able to do the work, I'd suggest one of the workers at AIRR

B) Lay down Goofer Dust where he will step in it as you call out your curse.

C) Have MISC burn a series of Crossing candle on him for you

D) Put something of him, a picture if that is all you can get, into a bottle with nine pins,nine needles and nine nails, Crossing oil, Inflammatory Confusion Oil, Poppy Seeds, Goofer Dust and War Water,seal it with black wax and shake it as you call down your curse onto him, I would again go with nine Saturdays. Then bury it where he will walk over it/near it or give it to a grave.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:49 am

6) PERSONAL CONCERNS
Yes, but a photo is not as strong a link as things of the person's body. Please see discussion on Personal Concerns here:

personal-concerns-hair,-photo,-etc-ques ... t9215.html

7) SAGE
You misunderstood. I said, "Burning sage not traditional in hoodoo" to cleanse a house, in the way that it is popularly and recently said to be burned in Native American spiritual practices to cleanse a house. I suggested more traditional hoodoo incenses to burn to cleanse a house. However, sage is used in hoodoo for OTHER purposes, including in oils and baths for wisdom.

HER-SAG-LEAF
Sage Leaf
$3.00

Also, please look at our catalogue and you will see that we sell many goods for practitioners of various magical and religious paths, and thus we sell Sage smudges alongside Tibetan incense, Indian incense, and other types of incense.

ISS-SPE-WHIT
White Sage Smudge Bundle
$4.00

8) RELIGION
Please see discussion of religion here:

hoodoo-&-religion-voodoo-wicca-santeria ... 10231.html

9) GRAVEYARD DIRT
No. Please read Turnsteel's reply to you.

See Turnsteel's suggestions.
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Let me say that it is MUCH MUCH easier for me to burn something to clean up my father's apartment than to wash the carpet on the floor. That is why I asked for a substitution like Sage or Frankincense.

11) ITEMS ON TOP OF SKULL CANDLE, NOT LOADED INSIDE
Turnsteel wrote:Take a black skull candle. Dig out the back of the skull candle and stuff it with graveyard dirt bought from someone who died badly mixed with sulfur and a hair from the target. Melt the wax you carved out and use it to seal the dirt in. Dress the candle with Crossing and Devil's oil and burn it over nine weeks,every Saturday taking care to pinch it out,rather than blow it out. Burn this candle on top of an over-turned saucer with a petition paper under it. While it burns you should be praying for exactly what you want. When the candle is burnt down on the last Saturday bury the remains and petition paper where the target will walk over it or close by.
I am not arguing with you. I am trying to understand, based on you said that I dig out the hole on the back of the candle, put a mix of graveyard dirt and sulfur, and a hair in it. Instead of doing that, can I just put mix of graveyard dirt and sulfur, and a hair on the candle ?

I ask this because anyways, when the skull candle burns, the wax will melt, and graveyard dirt and sulfur will flows down to the bottom with the wax anyways. \

So, what really is the difference between putting the graveyard dirt and sulfur inside the skull versus on top of it ?

12) PLAIN, NOT FIGURAL, CANDLE

Also, what really is the different between a plain black candle vs a skull black candle when you burn, it will melt down and evaporate up in the air anyways ?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Well, it's a matter of symbolism, I suppose you could say. Sprinkling the mix on top of the skull is rather different than interring it inside of the skull meant to symbolize your enemy. So no, just because they look the same when its burnt down does not mean that a skull you sprinkled the mix on top and one you took the time and effort to dig out and fix, are functionally the same.

Again, it is a matter of symbolism, a skull candle is used traditionally to affect someone's mind, a plain taper candle could be used, but to my mind would not be as suited, a skilled and focused worker could make it work just as well, but in your case I would suggest you get a skull candle, it's a bit easier.
HRCC Student #1559

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:25 pm

To clean an area that was used to perform aggressive or harmful magic, you do not need to wash the carpet. You may simply wipe down the areas with Chinese Wash diluted in water. You may also use Van Van Oil. What is more important is bathing yourself with hyssop and reciting the 51st Psalm.

Please read this:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_51

and you may wish to order this:

HER-HYS-LEAF
Hyssop Leaf
$3.00

Laying things on top of the candle weakens your stated magical intention. You said you wanted to drive the man insane. To do so, you will symbolically get inside his head, as represented by the skull candle.

Using a taper or pillar candle weakens your stated magical intention. You said you wanted to drive the man insane. To do so, you will symbolically get inside his head, as represented by the skull candle.

13) GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MAGICAL STUDIES

Your most recent questions display a fundamental interest in exploring magical traditions and symbolism, but this forum is not the right place to ask for general magical study help.

This is a product forum for our customers. You now have all the answers you need to effectively perform a traditional hoodoo spell to drive someone insane.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

I need some suggestions from the experts:

14) KARMA
I started this thread and someone told me that if I put negative energy out to this person, karma will get back to me even though I can do energy healing to heal myself.

15) BINDING SPELLS
So, she told me to look up binding spell to bind negative energy to this guy instead of me putting negative energy to him. I looked all over Lucky Mojo catalog and can't find binding spell to bind enemy to himself.

So, anyone has any suggestions ?

Also, I am an energy healer, can I do Reiki and other energy healing to heal myself and people around me to protect us from karma ?

Thanks a lot for your input.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 pm

I read through that thread and didn't see anywhere where anyone mentioned karma other than you. Karma is an eastern concept that is not present in hoodoo, so you won't find traditional conjure workers talking about karma. (And honestly karma as it's understood in the West is a far cry from what it actually is taught and functions in it's home culture. But that's a whole other discussion that isn't on topic on a forum about hoodoo.)

Turnsteel and Miss Cat are talking about cleansing yourself very carefully after this type of work so that you will not run any risk of taking on any negativity - it's like playing in the mud: you may be throwing the mud at other people, but you're hands are going to be dirty, and if you don't wash them clean you're likely to get yourself and your life dirty until you do. So you absolutely 100% need to be cleansing appropriately.

Personally, I do not recommend you count on your Reiki to do the job. I'm a Usui Reiki Master and have been practicing over a decade, and I would never rely on it for the type of cleansing needed for this type of work. Reiki is wonderful, and it can do many things, but it just was not developed and designed to be working in this type of context. Stick to the type of cleansing called for by this type of work and which has an extremely long history of being used to address this type of situation. Don't try to make something do a job it wasn't designed for. Bathe in Hyssop and say the appropriate prayers, and cleanse your work area with Chinese Wash. Reiki could certainly be used to complement the traditionally appropriate work, but don't try to substitute it completely. You can't heal away crossing-energy - you need to cleanse away the mess, and then you can work to heal any damage it may have left in its wake.

I think what is being suggested to you is a mirror box spell - that contains a person so that any negativity that they send out just reverses directly back upon themselves, and is unable to reach out to other people. The person putting out the negativity only hurts themselves. As soon as they stop being nasty, they'll stop getting hit with their own garbage. But if they keep it up, they'll keep getting hit. It's their own actions that harm them. It doesn't require any outside person to create any additional negativity for them.

You can read about mirror boxes here:http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html and here:mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369.html

Best of luck
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:08 pm

14) I looked over this thread and found nowhere that anyone told you that karms would "come back" to you. The belief in Karma -- in fact the very word "karma" is East Asian. This is a forum for African American folk-magic. Many people who come here think we will answer their personal religious and cosmological questions, but we won't. We shove all of their questions into an area of the forum where they can talk to one another and leave the reast of us alone. Specifically, you are free to post to this thread, and leave the rest of us alone:

Ethics, "Black Magic," Karma, Moral Justification Questions
ethics,-%22black-magic,%22-karma,-moral ... 13051.html

Very few moderators bother with that thread, other than merging posts into it, because it does not further our mission here, which is to teach the traditions of African American and Southern United STates folk magic

15) BINDING SPELLS
The term "binding spells" comes out of Anglo-Germanic witchcraft and folk magic. It may refer to a type of magic that is made with a sigilized amulet, called a "bind-rune" or to any spell that involved resptraint of someone.

"Binding" is not a term often found in African American folk magic. We would more generally refer to what is being bound (e.g. a man's sexuality or a woman's gossipy voice) in terms of te technique being used (e.g. typing or freezing) , which would result in quite specific terms such as "tying his nature" and "freezing her tongue."
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”