Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reversing Spell to Send Exact Payback Without Revenge

suzyparker

Reversing Spell to Send Exact Payback Without Revenge

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Hi, odd question and I have searched the forums looking for this and can't find one.

Is there a spell that you can perform on someone that sends back the exact same feelings to the person that they have given you?

On one hand, we are all individual in the extent of our emotions/feelings, but basically, if a friend hurts you or causes you emotional hurt over whatever, is there a spell where you won't harm them but will rather send the feelings back to them? A little bit of emotional suffering, if you will. ;)

Thanks!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to Cause Exact Pain

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm

You want reversing work:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And if you want to tailor it to specific physical pain use a doll baby.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

bleuskyye

Make Him Suffer

Unread post by bleuskyye » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:25 am

My ex is a selfish, immature jerk, yet I still love him. I want him to suffer with the regret and sickness of not taking our relationship seriously, not being more loving,and for "not putting a ring on it". I also want him to grow up! and change his ways for the better and to want and become a be a better man/boyfriend to me. He's really afraid of being hurt so he doesn't get attached to anyone. This desire is two fold. I want him to suffer but out of the suffering brings change.

*This is my last ditch effort. If I must let him go I would at least like for him to be in a loving and committed relationship with someone he loves and loves him back.*

keeperoftherubyshoes

Re: Make Him Suffer

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi Bleu,
There are a couple different ways you could work this, depending on what you ideally want your outcome to be. You could petition St Martha the Dominator. She isn't too fond of men's foolish shenanigans, and will help you bring him to heel. You could work a Follow me Boy, which will have him follow you like a dog, or you could work a Compelling spell with a skull candle to influence his mind. If you feel more mean, you could work bend Over or petition Anima Sola. They've all been discussed on the board, so do some searching & reading, and go from there.
Hope that narrows it down a bit :-)

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:30 pm

If you love him, why make him suffer? Do a honey jar to sweeten him to you, even a follow me boy for "obedience" but if you love him, you would never want to see him suffer.. not even figuratively. Life is too short and too fragile.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:38 pm

While you could do this through pain, and that is a valid choice I would instead Dominate him, Take a look at Essence of Bend Over and I Dominate My Man, and of course Controlling and Commanding. A Nation Sack fed with Follow Me Boy and I Dominate My Man would be a very good plan of attack. Or Goofer him into a deathly illness and nurse him back to health. If he leaves this is the perfect case to call upon the Intranqil Spirit. And if you aren't already feed him your menstrual blood. Hurting him is all fine and good but bending him to your will,that will most likely end better.
HRCC Student #1559

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 am

HailDiscordia wrote:While you could do this through pain, and that is a valid choice I would instead Dominate him, Take a look at Essence of Bend Over and I Dominate My Man, and of course Controlling and Commanding. A Nation Sack fed with Follow Me Boy and I Dominate My Man would be a very good plan of attack. Or Goofer him into a deathly illness and nurse him back to health. If he leaves this is the perfect case to call upon the Intranqil Spirit. And if you aren't already feed him your menstrual blood. Hurting him is all fine and good but bending him to your will,that will most likely end better.

hiya Hail.. i like your thinking lol.. u mentioned the nation sack...i have read a little about it.. can you just elaborate on what it is and how does it work.

Thanks alot! :)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:09 pm

MaJiG_GarDen wrote:

hiya Hail.. i like your thinking lol.. u mentioned the nation sack...i have read a little about it.. can you just elaborate on what it is and how does it work.

Thanks alot! :)
First, have you read this page on it?: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html

In short it is a form of mojo for women to control and keep her man in love and money, it is where you might keep a nine knot string you have used to tie his nature.
HRCC Student #1559

bleuskyye

Unread post by bleuskyye » Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:23 pm

Love, pain, suffering, bending over are all relative terms. What one may consider love another may consider pain, what one may consider pleasure, another may consider it suffering and vice versa. I'm not interested in bending him to my will or sweetening him just giving back the pain and suffering he likes to give (and sometimes receive but I don't know what to do exactly). Seperately, I would like for him to mature. Also, if he can't mature I will have to let him go but if I must I would still like for him to experience a mature love relationship one day.

Don't get me wrong, I do love him yet one must realize not everyone wants to be loved the way we feel they should be loved.

Apo

Unread post by Apo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:58 am

Get a reversal candle. You cant make someone grow. Unless you wish to put some manure in his mouth and water him everyday. Light a fixed reversal candle and that will send back the hurt.

mdurham16

Unread post by mdurham16 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:27 pm

I agree with blueskyye I am going through the same thing, I read the response from keeperotherrubyshoes about doing a petition with St. Martha the Dominator, I would like to know where do I look her up.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:29 pm

Could you dominate someone if you don't have contact with that person? A friend of mine and I were just talking about it. I have to admit he did her wrong! She wants to make sure that he never has another sucessful relationship again until he apologizes. :twisted:
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 am

Tabbylove17 wrote: Could you dominate someone if you don't have contact with that person? A friend of mine and I were just talking about it. I have to admit he did her wrong! She wants to make sure that he never has another sucessful relationship again until he apologizes. :twisted:
You could if you knew how and had the skill for it but that's not what your asking for, you want this man to suffer and that's not domination or controlling.
HRCC Student #1559

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 am

bleuskyye,

i think that you should get a reading on this situation before you proceed further. You can find a list of reputable readers at: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

It sounds to me like you could potentially want a couple of things that are mutually exclusive. If his essential nature is to be untrue, unfaithful, and unkind then no amount of magic will change that and you would be better off putting your energy and resources into attracting a wonderful someone to your side. If he has a good heart but just got a little off track with you and the relationship then the Intranquil Spirit work is geared to create results inspired through suffering. If you just want to make his life miserable then cross the man. Don't do lots of work to make him fall in love with someone else and have a happy life, you do that kind of work for yourself--not for him :-)

mdurham16,

This long Forum thread about Saint Martha contains the information you are seeking:

saint-martha-spiritual-supplies-questio ... t5462.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:17 pm

I will pass that on to my friend.
Thanks
Ask, Believe, Receive!

MaJiG_GarDen

Unread post by MaJiG_GarDen » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:32 am

i know this thread is about making somebody suffer but is there a way via hoodoo to make somebody very happy...? iv thought of cleansing rituals but im more specifically interested in candle spells. i know the skull candle could be used, ie. make them think that he/she is happy..

doll baby also... speaking to it telling it its great etc..

but what else? and what supplies would i need?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:14 pm

You should start a new thread for that MaJiG
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Buttercup

Send negative feelings back to the person that caused them?

Unread post by Buttercup » Thu May 20, 2010 3:49 pm

There's a certain person who has hurt me very very much in the past months. He doesn't want to see how much pain he causes me,he believes that what he does is better for everyone because if he does certain things that I really want from him he is afraid that people get hurt. Up until now though I'm the only one who constantly gets hurt while everyone else ok. I've tried sweetening him towards me which has worked because he's always there for me but his actions regardings certain matters are becoming worse and not better. I can't stand anymore the fact that he puts other people's feelings over mine,especially since those people don't seem so concerned about what he does while my heart is torn in pieces over and over again. He does not have the right to decide that my life and my happiness are worthless and everyone else's feelings are more important. I can't put up with this anymore and I want to do something that will reflect my feelings back at him,so that he realises how terribly painful all this is to me. I don't want to harm him or bring negativity into his life,I want to make him feel the way I feel so that he knows first hand how difficult all this is for me and how patient I have been with his behavior. If I use a mirror box spell to place the doll baby I've made for him inside,will this make him feel the same way or it will bring general negativity in his life,that may present in the form of bad luck or negative feelings on other matters? What products can I use to make him feel the way I feel?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Send negative feelings back to the person that caused them?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu May 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Here is a list on LM for revenge spells...http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 pm

I would use a specific petition and a reversing candle. You could burn the candle in front of the doll baby, and while it burns you really pour your anguish into that doll baby and tell it how awful you feel. You say you don't want to hurt him, just make him feel the way you do and realise the consequences of his actions. Make your petition reflect this, and you should be fine.

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Fri May 21, 2010 4:24 am

Ok,thanks a lot!

ChokatLily

To give some one a taste of their own medicine..

Unread post by ChokatLily » Sun May 08, 2011 12:45 am

Hello all,

There is a person who I use to be close with who did not handle a particular situation in a very good way. They did harm to me though in a passive agressive way, is there a type of spell and/or group of products I could use to send back to the peson what was done to me even if it wasnt rootwork that they did?

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: To give some one a taste of their own medicine..

Unread post by aura » Sun May 08, 2011 4:10 am

Hi JoyGuaps,

reversal work or the use of a mirror box can send someone's evil sump'in back at them: literally giving them a taste of their own medicine. The LM esoteric archive also has a wealth of revenge spells that can be of inspiration should you so desire (http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html).

LM has jumbo reversing candles for the work as well as information on their use (http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction) as well as a whole line of reversing products (http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html) to choose from.

Whatever type of work you do choose to go for, uncrossing and protection for yourself is always a good bet alongside.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

witchy_woman

Re: To give some one a taste of their own medicine..

Unread post by witchy_woman » Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 am

I agree with Aura.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student
Time to get even, what spellkit

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:07 am

Hope I am in the right forum ;)

Two years ago me and my former bff left our magical training group after a long nasty time of quarrels and things like that. We start a new group and started our own company. After a year things went wrong, she ran away leaving me with all the responsibilities and a lot of money problems from the company. When I was repairing the damage, she lived her live, ran back to the old group and tried to destroy my reputation within community. I ignored her for a year, who the f*** is she anyway.

Recently it start to bother me. I picked up my life but in an small country with all the social networking I constantly run into her. No problem but I get really sick of all the between the lines comments, the excessively (right word?) friendly conversations with our former best friends. She's playing the sweet girl in a really infantile and stupid situation. She won't let go of the situation when I think she should be really happy that I let her of the hook like thit for all this time. For me there are 2 situations now: my reputation and my bff. First it's time to get EVEN.

Normally I brew a nasty jinx what will do the work. This time I want to work with a lucky mojo spellkit :) But don't know where to start. I want 3 things to happen:

I want her life to be pretty miserable for a while. The "nothing seems to go right" situation

I want a huge quarrel between her and the former group. A tricky one, they are not stupid....

I don't want her to get away with the situation so easily, I want community to know who she really is.

To make a long story short: what spellkit to use in this situation,

Thanks

WR
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Time to get even, what spellkit

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:19 am

I would just do a reversing. It would be pretty stupid to start a magical war considering you have no idea who is on her side, and even if you get back at her...she may have an even bigger army behind her.

But I would reverse all the turmoil she caused you back to her. Make sure you cleanse and protect yourself when you are doing this.
I think reversing would be the best.

There isnt a spell kit for reversing BUT you can read this page here http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And buy the reversing products yourself.

IF you dont want to do that, the you are looking at break up spell kit and a crossing spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:52 am

Yes you have a good point. And was one of the more reasons not to take action last year in the hope it would blow over and take my lessons out of the story. It's just, it is starting to itch. Not only that somebody got away with it but is making a long nose in public so to speak. I will look at the reverse spells first. She's not worth a war anyway.

Wendy Rose
HRCC Student

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:39 am

I read your link about reverse spells. Not really what I want but exactly what I need in this situation. Thanks

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:32 pm

...and the good thing about spellkits or at least one of the many is that it includes instructions and everything you will need.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

LDB1957
Re: Reversing Spell to Send Exact Payback Without Revenge

Unread post by LDB1957 » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello All

I am wondering whether using Bat's Blood Ink to write out the papers for reversing spells be a good idea.
Would it make the spell stronger since it is somewhat like a jinxing/crossing spell?

I am planning on reversing a longtime crossing. No tricks involved. More like a psychic attack based on intense hate, jealousy and envy.
A friend who turned into a monster.

Thanks
LDB1957

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:04 pm

Hello LDB1957,

A reversing spell is not a jinxing/crossing spell, they have different purposes. If you're wanting to jinx/cross your enemies, then Bat's Blood ink would be a good idea. You can read more about Bat's Blood ink here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/batsblood.html

Also, do what you like to reverse the crossing, but know that a "psychic attack" isn't really hoodoo so we can't advise you on it. Part of what makes hoodoo what it is in the use of hoodoo's unique materia magica of roots, herbs and animal curios, as well as utilizing objects/materials such as candles, petition papers, oils, powders, incense, etc. Take all that away, and you're not practicing hoodoo anymore.

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Not sure if I need more than this.. not sure if this is the right post for my situation. I lived in my previous residence for nine years. My landlady seemed to be friendly although racially insensitive, nosey and a little bit sneaky. My landlady and I had a decent relationship but I never trusted her because, not long after I moved into my residence, the previous tenant asked to come in and take pictures and explained that she'd had her security deposit snatched for a bleach stain in the carpet (it wasn't bad and it was still in the carpet, so her money was stolen). She and I became friends and have kept in touch. I never had a problem from my landlady until I told her I was moving. All of a sudden, "Where's the transition strip?" "There never was a transition strip, I have pictures" "Where's this... where's that" :cry: I knew what she was up to. Fast forward.. I changed the blinds, fixed all of the repairs: screens, blinds, light globe, screen door and cleaned the house (even though there was a $150 cleaning deposit regardless). We met, I turned in my key, she said it looked great and then I didn't hear from her. I finally texted her and asked about my deposit, "Oh, I'm going out of town, it'll be after christmas until I can look over the place" (why? We already did)... Two weeks later, "I haven't gotten over there." Two weeks later, I've been sick for two weeks.. ".. It took three months for me to finally ask why I haven't received my money yet. She finally apologized but sent me a check but also a sheet with a couple of charges that equaled $125 (not enough to take her to court but enough to piss me off when I knew she had no intention of paying my money back and knowing that she just wants to charge me so that she doesn't have to give me my money). How can I get back at her? I have double cross oil and reversing candles and a lot of things I can use to get back at her.. but I don't know if reversing would have the same effect on her as her stealing my $100 has on me. Any ideas? I have her signature on this paper she sent. I could use it..

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, Temont ,

What a bitch!

Can't you take her to small claims court?

I would do it just to cause her the grief. And, she may return that money just to avoid the nuisance of the court.

I would definitely go with Double Cross. That is a god choice!!

Keep us posted!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:36 pm

Lol, I have so much going on, I'm honestly lazy and tired and it's not enough to get me as mad as I need to be. But it makes me mad, I know that this is a habit with her. Sooo.. Double cross, black candle and her signature?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Hello, Temont ,

Sounds good!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Temont

Unread post by Temont » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Thank you! You too!

itsabellatwo

Unread post by itsabellatwo » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi everyone! Hope I'm posting in the right spot for this. I'm looking to cast a working for someone to feel exactly how I do based on their actions. If this person does positive things that make me feel happy I'd like for them to feel that. If they are inconsiderate or hurtful and it makes me feel bad, I'd like them to feel that. This person would get what they give. No more, no less. I don't know if it would be classified as a return to sender spell or a reversal or both. I'd prefer to do a candle working if possible. Would a reversing candle and petition be a good way to go or am I on the wrong track? Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:59 pm

itsabellatwo -

While I have burned many reversing vigil candles for clients of our church, I do think that a double action Jumbo or a reversing jumbo candle dressed and worked by the practitioner is more old-school, and since you want no revenge, a mirror spell may be more effective in your case.

Cat has written often enough about mirror spells that it would be redundant for me to do so here.

Look in "The Black Folder" (book) for many kinds of mirror spells. The book costs only $12.00 and contains hundreds of spells of all kinds.

Also look here:
mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

and here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Blessings.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”