Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

elbee

Cutting someone off financially

Unread post by elbee » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Is there a way to get one person to cut another off financially? For example, cut a grown child off from their parents or stop someone from bailing out a deadbeat boyfriend. Or both! Definitely both.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Cutting someone off financially

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:29 am

Well, may I ask...what is preventing the other person from cutting on person off the other person? If they do not have a backbone, then I would do a crucible of courage spell. On the other hand, you could do a freezer jar to stop the person from giving the other person money. Please do a search on the forum to know how to do a freezer jar. In this freezer jar, I would put in some knot weed, to restrict and bind the person from giving them money.

Also, you could do controlling spell or commanding spell to control or command them from doing such a thing. But i would get to the root of the problem.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ablake

Spell to knock someone off their pedestal?

Unread post by ablake » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 pm

Background:

There’s a person from my past that a friend of mine made me aware is misrepresenting a lot of information on a very popular blog. This man and I had a torrid affair. It ended mutually when he made a decision to leave for a better job outside of this state. The gist is I know this man very very well.

On his blog (an idea that he stole from a friend) he is stating some flat out lies, giving out health advice when he is not a doctor, lying about his accomplishments and even his own poor dead mother. (Yes, his OWN mother – Arghhhhhhhhh!)

The part that gets to his old pals is that he is having incredible success with this. Tomorrow he is being interviewed on a news channel. He was just filmed for a documentary. He even got a great job in a totally new field as a journalist! And has an insanely popular blog on something he is no expert on. Where did this pig get this incredible mojo?

I can’t believe that the universe is rewarding this cheater, liar, thief, and selfish poser with all this success.

I’ve had a week to calm down. I haven’t. It’s the part about his mother that really gets to me. :evil: When his mother needed him the most – he just left her without looking back. I’m a bit sick that he acts like a victim when he is actually the instigator.

What spellwork can I do to knock him off his pedestal or better yet who to expose him for what he really is? This work would need to be done from a distance as I am in the Midwest and he is on the East Coast.

Thank you my dears…

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell to knock someone off their pedestal?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Here is a thread where it was discussed about having someone reveal the truth about themselves. It is not totally related, however it is a good start. Read Conjureman's post and thefantasticlight.

rumors,-deception,-bullying--t4484.html#p24365

In addition, if you have access to some parrot feathers, you can make him a babbling fool with the feathers, controlling oil, licorice root, mercury oil, calamus, and some deer's tongue. Put this in a skull candle, either carve out the mouth or the bottom, and then work the candle at night stating that they will speak their lies, and speak the truth.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:57 pm

You want to first do a reading to find out if its within your power and right to punish this guy, if so then go for it. If not then cleanse yourself and cut all ties with this man. General crossing knocks people down from whatever pedestle they are on. You can cross him up, or like Stars recommend using a reveal truth conjure to expose him for the fraud that he is. Vinegar jar to sour his life, or make everything bitter for him would also work for this situation. You can work a basic reversal conjure involving a double-action candle or Reversal candle. This will turn back his lies on himself. A mirror box would work well in this situation as well. A slightly more complicated conjure is the following:

Take three candles two black skull candles and one black devil candle or black male figurine candle. Set them up on a mirror with the two skull candles facing inward toward the male figure candle while the male figure candle is facing out. Anoint the two skull candles with confusion oil and dust it with the powders and black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, and asafoetida to banish his sanity and blocks. Create a name paper for him with the command "overwhelmed by guilt for all your lies. Place this under his figure candle. Carve out the mouth on the male figure candle and toss in Deer's tongue to get him talking along with Red pepper to make his words burn. Stick pins into his mouth to keep the herbs in there spot. Stick pins into the figure as you tell him about his guilt and all the wrong he's done. Finally, anoint his candle with Inflammatory Confusion and dust with the same powder and Knotweed to bind him up. Circle the entire set up with Black Arts powder and light. Command the skull candles to break down his barriers, to force him to face his lying nature, command them to constantly be watching him, to keep him under scrutiny, tell them that he feels exposed for his lies. Then speak to him and command him to face his lies in the mirrors. Bury the remains at a crossroads to scatter his thoughts to the four corners.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 am

Arghhhh...I believe that only God has the right to punish someone.

The odd thing is I don't hate this man. He's from my past. I hadn't thought about him in years until I was made aware of what he is doing. I simply don't want him spewing advice on something he is not an expert on OR having success with an idea he stole.

Hmmm...I guess that is two different spells then...

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:50 am

Well, by trying to "knock someone off their pedestal" you are indeed trying to punish someone. I agree with Conjure Man(my but that seems to be the board's catchphrase lol) in that you're going to have to do some relatively heavy work on this man. The spell CM gives is a beauty, but a simple black candle dressed with crossing burned on his photo would be affective as well. I suggest you light one crossing candle with the prayer that this man's lies be exposed and his false gains turned on there head, if is by God's will. Then take a cleansing bath with Hyssop and then work a Cut and Clear to cut any and all ties with this poisonous man and move on with your life, towards your happiness.

AmaSarah
How to cross someone's professional life

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:39 pm

Hi, my ex, who has received a job transfer overseas, has recently started sleeping with his co-worker/friend who may receive the same overseas job post.

I don't want her getting that post. I want her to stay put. or get a post in some other country.

How can I cross or curse or jinx or mess up her professional life so that she stays put?

I don't know how effective this was or not or if it will even work but I made a dollbaby of her. I pinned a note to her head saying "Death to your Career" and then buried her in the cemetery. Was that any good?

Thanks, AmaSarah

Turnsteel

Re: How to cross someone's professional life

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Buy a black Female Clothed figural candle. Name it for her and carve FAILURE IN (name of her job). Dress the candle with Crossing Oil and Devil's Oil and burn it on a petition paper with her full name written three times and FAIL written nine times over it. Burn that over nine days starting on a Saturday, on the last day let it burn out and bury the remains in a graveyard.

Now, if you do not have anything of this person, hair, fingernails, or the like, your probably not going to be able to do too much.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Can you get a nail from where she works--her place of employement. It may sound difficult, but if you can walk into her work to visit your ex or for some other reason it is actually rather easy to get the nail. Once you do toss that into a vinegar jar with her name with crossing herbs and products.

Another trick that is rather nice is putting that nail into War Water then breaking it where she'll have to walk through it.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm

thanks, but all I've got is a picture, name and birth date. and now that my ex knows that I know, he keeps the two of us separated so I won't be able to visit his work place. can I get somewhere with just the picture?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 pm

The conjure with the nail is mentioned in the page on War Water by Miss cat and I've worked the conjure and its works amazingly well.

If you can't get the nail, a personal concern, a business card, then settle for the name and picture.

If you want to cross her work life then take her and put her in a vinegar jar and shake that up daily while crying out for her to loose her job, to be unable to succeed, to be hated at work, to have everything go wrong for her. You can also make this into a drip jar and bury where she'll walk to ensure that all her success at work fades away.

If you want to keep her from traveling to another country for work then make a crossing and controlling dollie and nail her into a deep dark hole to keep her from traveling. You can also ask the spirits of the graveyard to pin her down if you aren't averse to going to a cemetary.

Remember crossing is serious stuff so make sure your work is justified and cleanse yourself.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

thanks. well that's what I sort of did today. I filled the doll with crossing items plus broken glass and pins and nails and things and buried it in the cemetery. I didn't think to ask the graveyard spirits to help out. Can I go back tomorrow and make that request? Does that violate "walk away and don't look back?"

going to work that vinegar jar too. yeah, I have trouble with this work. I don't actually want all that awful stuff to happen to her. I just want her to go away. thankfully, to alleviate my guilt, I have a couple reasons why it's justified.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 pm

Does it have to happen at the expense of her professional life? May be you could just prevent her from going overseas by placing her in a freezer with a command "stay put in ..." so that she is unable to follow your ex. The woman could still follow him if she loses the job.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:17 am

Yes, a reading to help you choose a justified action in this situation would be prudent I believe. Simply because he's your ex, so he's not tied to you, and since she is single and he is single they're not really doing anything wrong per se. Obviously you're hurt and wish to change things, but killer her career over it seems a bit harsh. A rootworker could likely help you choose a course of action that may help you get what you want, while not causing a bunch of unnecessary hardship.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:32 am

but she is not single. She has a boyfriend. but even still, like I said, I really don't like doing this kind of work. I don't want to kill her career. I just don't want her getting that job promotion. I just want to cross her chances at getting that advancement. Like in my original post - i want to do something so that she stays put.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:50 am

All of the above advice seems very helpful.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am

Whioa. Wait a minute. Check yourself. You just wrote: "I don't want to kill her career."

But up above you described making a doll-baby on her and taking it to a graveyard with a note pinned to its head that said "Death to your Career" and burying it.

Here are your own words:

1) "I made a dollbaby of her. I pinned a note to her head saying "Death to your Career" and then buried her in the cemetery."

2) "I don't want to kill her career."

If you want to know, in a nutshell, why some spells don't work -- here's as good a case history as i can supply on the subject of "conflicted will."

Make up your mind. Choose your path. Do your work -- and do it 100%, no holds barred, no wishy-washing around, no back-steps, no fiddle-faddle, and no bullshit.

Maybe you over-stated the first spell and really should have written a note that said "No job move to X-City" for you." Maybe you are back-pedalling now in print and you really DO want to kill her career.

Whatever is on you mind, it is sure not clear to me right now -- because it is not clear to you.

You can dig up the doll-baby and change the note, or you can keep working to kill her career -- but you can't ride two ponies at one time that pull in opposite directions.
catherine yronwode

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 pm

alright, you got me. but I deleted my post (yet there it is!) because I realized I totally contradicted myself. truth be told - I wrote such a strong statement on the dollbaby because I don't have what it takes to wish someone so much harm so I figured the strong statement with my wishy-washy intent would yield results somewhere in the middle of the two.

I take it my logic is flawed?

but definite point taken in doing spells. if you're going to do it, then do it!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 pm

A strong statement with wishy-washy intent leads to wishy-washy results.

And remember, a strong statement need not be a harsh or mean statement -- just strong: "May she meet and marry a new man and settle down here and never leave" is just as strong as "Death to her career" -- it's just a different wish.
catherine yronwode

phoenixrising

Unread post by phoenixrising » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:06 am

catherineyronwode wrote: Do your work -- and do it 100%, no holds barred, no wishy-washing around, no back-steps, no fiddle-faddle, and no bullshit.

Thank you Miss Cat. Your words really spoke to me. I woke up this morning a little unfocused and lazy and about to put off what I was supposed to do as it relates to my spellwork and I had to have a little talk with myself to stop BS'ing and focus and put more energy into my spell in order for it to be successful!! I started a candle spell yesterday, now I need to be more diligent about the follow up work of continued prayer and reciting of psalms, burning incense, using oils, etc.

So now your words to someone else have just reinforced what I was telling myself. So thanks again, for the good (strong) advice.

phoenixrising

BMoore

Curses for Financial Ruin, Job Loss, and Bankruptcy

Unread post by BMoore » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm

My ex-bf left me and moved to another country for a job, promised to return and start a life together. But he never came back, no apologies, no explanation. He's now having the time of his life. I feel so hurt and betrayed. I would like him to have troubles with his life, at work, lose that job and so he'll be forced to return. Not necessarily return to me but to see him come back is a sweet revenge for me. What's the best material/spell can I use for this work? Crossing spell kit, vinegar jar, candles or doll baby? Thank you for your guidance and suggestions.

Darth Rosa

Re: Job Loss spell

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:28 pm

Before doing any kinds workings, especially of this nature, you should do a reading for yourself, or get a reading from a reputable reader such as the one's from the AIRR. That way, you will have a much clearer picture on what kinds of spell workings are helpful.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Working with a member of AIRR, not only can you get a consultation, but also get magical coaching where they will walk you through step-by-step on how to go about acheiving what you seek to accomplish.

Working with Crossing products can help you cross up his life which will result in it effect his job. There are conjures aimed at making someone loosing their job but it involves having some access to the place of work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:08 am

I would work the crossing spell kit, and along with it you can dress a free standing black candle any size. You can make a doll stuffed with jinxing herbs such as peppercorns, red pepper flakes, graveyard dirt, goofer dust, and so on. You are going to hold the doll over the fire slightly burning it, and torturing the doll asking that he lose his job, and whatever else you want to happen to him. You can simply just ask that he suffers, and fury be brought to his life. Feel free to send fixed tricks to his house or place of business. You could lightly dust a flyer, and send it to his job or home. In addition, you could throw crossing powder mixed with graveyard dirt (to make it look normal and not see the powder) and toss it in his path.

narcissanoir

"Truth Serum" Spell and Financial Damage Spell on Ex

Unread post by narcissanoir » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

I have an ex that loves to spout off lies to potential mates and he is currently in a relationship. When someone breaks up with me I do my best to stay away from spell work because I feel that it could just be my ego, needing to be soothed. But it's going on 3 years and I want this infamous mouth of his to take a turn at truth telling to his mate. I want him spout off the truth about himself. I would love to know that he is in a pickle.

What kind of spell can i put together to act as a truth serum?

Also what can I do spiritually to damage his finances?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: "Truth Serum" Spell and Financial Damage Spell on Ex

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi there,
Any type of crossing spell that aims directly at his finances could damage them.
For more look up: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

As far as your "truth serum" idea, what you are really interested in is getting him to tell the truth about himself and his past indiscretions. You would work this through the use of formulas like Do as I say, Compelling, or Essence of Bend Over with a petition the is written to specifically get him to tell the truth about himself to his partner. You also say you would love to know that he is in a pickle--I am assuming with his current partner--for that I would recommend that you do inflammatory confusion work on him.
http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/inflammatoryconfusion.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Ophelia
Need help with a spell to make someone not get a job

Unread post by Ophelia » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

I'm very new at this so I would like to get some suggestions for a spell. Here's my situation: Our assistant manager at work just retired and my boss is going to be advertising for the job soon. One of my coworkers, is interested in the job. She's been kissing his butt for the past year trying to work her way into the job. She's made enemies of virtually the whole staff. Most of the staff, including myself, have complained to my boss about how rude she is, and how bossy she is--despite the fact that she is NOT anyone's boss! The problem is, that while my boss is probably the nicest person I've ever worked for, he's also perhaps the most naive. He thinks she just needs "to be talked to" and all is well. He is not good at confrontation or employee problems and he thinks that being nice to this woman will solve the problem. *sighs*

I don't wish this woman any harm, nor do I wish for her to lose her current job. I do however, want her NOT to get this assistant manager position. Is there any kind of spell I can do that would prevent her from getting this job? I have all the supplies on the Hoodoo course list and I can sure get more if I need them, but I'd like to work with what I have if possible.

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much!

Ophelia

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Need help with a spell to make someone not get a job

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:04 pm

I would make a vinegar jar on her and the boss to sour their relationship. Work some King Solomon Wisdom to help him make a wise decision (as long as you are absolutely certain that she is not a good candidate).

If you are aware of others who are applying for the job, then you could work a honey jar on them and the boss to help him favor them over her.

Ophelia

Unread post by Ophelia » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:20 pm

1) Can you link me to a vinegar jar spell on the Lucky Mojo site please?

2) Is there a spell on Lucky Mojo called "go away" and would something like that work as well? I thought I saw that somewhere but I can't seem to find it again! :)

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:27 pm

1)
In "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" there is a page on bottle spells that describes vinegar jar spells:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

In this forum, in the section on Bottle Spells, there is a lengthy thread on vinegar jars, which i found for you by using the forum's search function (top right of your screen) with the word "vinegar jar The name of the thread is "Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers" and it is here:

vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html#p54244

2) The usual term for this in hoodoo practice is "Hot Foot" and there is quite a lot on the subject in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" on the page called "Hot Foot":

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

To order Hot Foot spiritual supplies from us, see this page:

http://luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:34 pm

If you don't want the woman to lose her job, then I would not use Hot Foot or Banishing or anything like that - because that will remove her from the job (and in the workplace that usually means getting fired).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:40 pm

Devi is right -- if you don't want her to lose her job, but just want her to fail at getting a promotion, you should not use Hot Foot or Banishing. You could do a Confusion spell on her while doing Crown of Success on the person who is competing with her to get that job.
catherine yronwode

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 pm

A freezer jar would work nicely too. Freeze her in her position so she cannot move up.

Ophelia

Unread post by Ophelia » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 am

[quote="catherineyronwode"]1)
In "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" there is a page on bottle spells that describes vinegar jar spells:

Thank you so much Catherine!

Ophelia

Unread post by Ophelia » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:A freezer jar would work nicely too. Freeze her in her position so she cannot move up.

I like that too ConjureMan Ali! :mrgreen:

narcissanoir

Re: "Truth Serum" Spell and Financial Damage Spell on Ex

Unread post by narcissanoir » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:04 am

thank you Miss Bri, and as always you are right on target.

Dene

Unread post by Dene » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:56 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:A freezer jar would work nicely too. Freeze her in her position so she cannot move up.

What would you add to this jar and on the namepaper?
Thanks.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:24 am

Dene, it all depends on how you are going about the work. Some will put some sugar water in with the namepaper to freeze a person in sweetness. I've known someone who threw in some broken glass, black pepper & mustard seed and then put in vinegar before freezing. Just all comes down to the situation. For more information this type of work, check out the thread on Freezer Spells.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:28 pm

A freezer spell does NOT have to be done in a jar. You can make a paper packet as well.

You can read about freezer spells here www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

On the name paper, you can simply write their name 9 times, and then cross it with the command 9 times "freeze from (job title & company)" Simple, and to the point with the command.

Tony Raven

Hoodoo against business competition

Unread post by Tony Raven » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:37 am

Hi,

Just wondering what would be my best resort against a business rival who is causing trouble? I would like to cut them off, drive em away, and destroy them. Don't care how dark. my business is in Martial arts and another rival school continually harrass and mouth off, but no substance. Otherwise I would deal with them in a more physical way, but the deal is delicate and I cannot go out in the open and attack them as they will no doubt use it against me, and they will know it's me. Any help or ideas? What type of spell-work to drive them out of business and cause them the worst luck?

Tony

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Hoodoo against business competition

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 pm

Do do they sell anything at that studio like equipment? Take some money that you've gotten freshly from the bank, dress it with Crossing powder and Black Arts powder then go and buy something from them. This will ruin their business.

Follow up by sprinkling Hot foot powder mixed with dirt from an abandoned lot, business etc at the front of their doorstep.

MojoMama

Hoodooing a check/money

Unread post by MojoMama » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:47 pm

I know someone who just went through a divorce from a person that mistreated him and his child. In the divorce, she was awarded half of his retirement gain during the marriage. He got all the debt. It is enough that it is going to put a serious financial burden on him and his child, and could even cost them their house (the way the retirement plan works, he can't just pull money out of it). I felt a calling to lay a trick on the check so that, if she cashes it, (which she of course will) the blood money will bring her nothing but misery. Sounds nasty, I know, and if it was just him she mistreated, I wouldn't bother. However, she messed with his kid, and that's just not right.

Tony Raven

Re: Hoodoo against business competition

Unread post by Tony Raven » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 am

Hello ConjureMan Ali-

Thank you for the reply, much appreciated. They don't sell equipment right now like a shop, they're pretty small fry, and run a P/T dojo, but they're negative and harp on about stuff, but have no balls to deal upfront. They know me and i'm direct competition. They stir $hit cause they're $hit-disturbers. They train out of someone else's dojo part time and in parks throughout the Summer so they have no fixed location per se. This makes it difficult. I thought of hitting them at their personal home, but the guy who runs the classes lives a bit far and he has a guy who helps him be the front man because he the teacher himself is an idiot who has a hard time bringing and keeping people due to his attitude. my problem with them is more that they feel dissatisfied and come stir up trouble. Would it maybe work if I found a flyer of theirs maybe, or even tried to do something while they held class?

Tony,
Again, thank you for the insight.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator
Re: Hoodooing a check/money

Unread post by Papa Newt » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Using a Sachet Powder is a great way to hoodoo a check without any signs of being tampered with. I would invite you to consider getting a reading on the situation and see what sachet to use or any other actions to take. There are many sachets of various levels of messin' someone up. Best of Luck.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Thanks! I was thinking about Goofer Dust. I've got some very effective Hot Foot as well. The thought of a sachet powder hadn't come to mind.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:52 am

I would make sure that work was justified, if the woman in question is the mother of the child I would doubt it is even in this mans best interest that you use goofer dust on her. Even if she's not I would definitely get a reading from an AIRR reader to see if that work was justified if I were you. Also to see if there were other types of work that would be more beneficial for the situation.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

MojoMama

Unread post by MojoMama » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 am

Oh no, she's not the child's mother. I have seen, both through verification through neutral sources and through the woman's own behaviour that I have witnessed, that this is not an exaggeration. There are some truly nasty and toxic people out there, and she is one of them.

beautiful
how do i get him to lose everything he ever has?

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:47 pm

This friend of mine has been spreading rumors and talking behind my back for so long I didnt' realize until now. I want to shut his mouth. I need advice on how to sour his life. Make him lose money and put him back on the street. He doesn't deserve anything I have done for him. He turned his back on me. He is a long distant friend who takes calls as a gypsy psychic online so I will need some suggestions on spells to turn shut him up and make him suffer.
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: how do i get him to lose everything he ever has?

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:18 pm

check out this thread... my-friendʹs-nasty-wife-t12887.html
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:52 pm

You can use Reversal products to send back the hurt he's put you through with Blackberry Leaves, or you can work an outright crossing. If you want the latter you can burn crossing candles on him, or you can put him in a jar with Blackberry Leaves, Red Peppers, Black Peppers, and War Water.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 pm

I like the later...Blackberry Leaves, Red Peppers, Black Peppers and War Water.... Keep everything contained and keep protection going for you beautiful.

For a description of each, its purpose, suggested spells and purchasing read the following

Blackberry Leaf (http://herb-magic.com/blackberry-leaf.html)
Red Pepper Flakes (http://www.herb-magic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html)
Black Pepper (http://www.herb-magic.com/pepper-black.html)
War Water (http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html)

Also there was a discussion on the Blackberry spell here (blackberry-leaves-reversing-spell-t4286s90.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:54 pm

Thank you this will cheer me up!
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

amber lotus

Refusal to pay for services rendered

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue May 03, 2011 12:02 pm

I have recently done some work where the business is now refusing to pay for services rendered. This is a troublsome business and I would like some advice to sour the business and help it to be unsucessful.

Would a hot foot jar be in order or is there a better way

I have lots of LM oils and supplies - just looking for some guidance

any advice would be appreciated

Thank you in advance
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Refusal to pay for services rendered

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 pm

How about you try and get your money?

I would look at pay me now products as they are great for that. I would work the spell and the try again to get your money.

www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Don't feel like you have to shy away from pursuing legal matters as well.

I would mix the pay me now with essence of bend over if you are trying to really get your money.

If you want to sour their business, I would go for crossing products. You can also look into a vinegar jar and/or even a lemon spell.

Hot foot would not be appropriate unless you are trying to get them away from you...but its not going to get the souring you want or revenge aspect you want.

amber lotus

Unread post by amber lotus » Tue May 03, 2011 12:48 pm

Thank you so much for the reply

I unfortunatly i do not have any pay me products at this time - but do have money products - i have already planned on doing something becuaseI want to wash my hands of this business very quickly

I will look into vinegar jars and lemon work for this

Thank you so much for your advice
Live from your heart and you will be most effective.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue May 03, 2011 5:20 pm

I'd look into getting my money back first...then you could decide if you want revenge. Sometimes it's not worth the effort because it affirms how important this other party is to you when you should/could just let go.

That said, ConjuremanAli mentioned a very neat trick to sink someone's business in this thread:

family-member-lost-job-unjustly-reversing-revenge-work-t12858.html

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Thu May 26, 2011 9:55 am

I'm super late but I've tried the War Water in a jar! I think its AWESOME!!! The absolute best!

QematetSau

How to cross someone's finances?

Unread post by QematetSau » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:20 pm

I want to curse someone's financial situation, which is not in the best shape to start with. The person evades taxes and never pays what he owes. I see the potential of getting even through this avenue.

I haven't seen any specific products or roots for this. How would I go about doing it? Bad luck? Thanks...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How to cross someone's finances?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Here is the location online for Crossing Spells and Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html) Please read the entire page.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”