• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

It is currently Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:49 pm

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Three Nights Of Hell Candle Spell

Unread postby Scolarion » Tue May 05, 2009 6:48 am

I'm pretty new to all of this. But I did quite some research in a short period of time.
Now I found this spell which I am very curious about. Since I'm just a rookie I already figured out it wouldn't be smart to start with this Black Magic spell so soon already.
My question: Anyone who has experience with this spell and if so, did it work for you?
And also I'd like to know what your opinion is on how much experience you must have before trying this spell?

Thanks in advance!

The spell is here, in the Lucky Mojo Free Spells Archive:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/h ... pells.html
Scolarion

Re: Three Nights Of Hell Candle Spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 am

Well, it seems interesting but not very inline with hoodoo. Their is no mention of anointing the candle or using herbal,animal or mineral curios. The rhyming curse marks this as coming from a European tradition, the closest thing hoodoo has to incantations are usually psalms, prayers and petitions, though some people like to use the more formulaic spells from books like the Key of Solomon or the books of Moses when using the talismans and sigls in within them. I do like the rhyme , definitely gets the message across :). I have to wounder why you would try and make someone so thoroughly miserable for three days and then take off the curse? I can only speak for my self but if someone got me angry enough to try and inflict the kind of suffering talked of in this spell i would probably Hot Foot them away or let them suffer for a good long time.

So, yeah sorry about the rambling post but this is a forum for rootwork and while the spell you posted is certainly interesting in my opinion it doesn't sound like hoodoo.

Also I like how it try's for old English then mentions a photo, I think its part of its charm if you'll pardon the pun lol.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Scolarion » Tue May 05, 2009 12:12 pm

Well the reason I picked this spell is because if it only lasts 3 days I can see clearly if the persons behaviour would change in his normal life during daytime, and it wouldn't be a long suffering so it'll be a complete hell for him :P.
(The spell was found under black magic on the website that the main topic on this forum part links to btw so I thought it'd have something to do with hoodoo :))
Scolarion

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Scolarion

Ah, I see.
Turnsteel

Spells of Justified Revenge and Reversing for Wrong-Doing

Unread postby Reynolds » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Hi everyone,
I finally got around last night to begining a Justice/Revenge spell on a person who has up until now been able to rip people off, lie to them, slander them, and take advantage for far too long.

I ended up doing the Black Candle revenge spell (though I substituted a Black Devil candle thanks to Miss Cat pointing out to me in a reading that the guy really is a Devil! The devil card came up 2 or 3 times for this chap!).

I think the standard ingrediants are Black Berry leaves, Sulphur, Red pepper,
And I ended up using Sulphur, Poopy seeds, Black berry leaves, barberry, confusion oil, and inflammatory confusion oil and inflammatory confusion powder, Dark Arts oil, and also some Graveyard dirt from a Soldier. And I also stabbed the candle with pieces from two buiildings associated with the guy, and which are 2 of his base camps for his dastardly deeds ( so that they would play a part in his undoing).

However, after I began hitting the candle wrapped in black cloth tied with black string, I realized I had forgotten to add the Red Pepper.

So I wonder what yu guys think might be a good idea:

should I open the wrapped up cloth and throw some red pepper in there ( and in the process probably spill some of the mess inside on me )
or should I just leave it be? Would opening the wrapped up cloth in some way undo the spell?

There is already a good deal of curio action going on in the packet, but stilll.....

Also, When I was screaming at him via the devil candle , telling him about all the horrible things he had done and how he will pay for his misdeeds etc... I ended up accidentally spitting a bit on the cloth ( I was screaming like a maniac, and I think my upstairs neighbor heard me, as when I saw him in the lobby of my building earlier, he looked at me in a fearful way lol).
I did my best to clean the area off with florida water. Any thoughts on this?

I get confused when it comes to things like this. While the spell is obviously not directed at me, might getting a bit of my personal concerns in the mix effect me?

Any thoughts and advice would be appreciated, and I look very much forward to when I can add to the comment page after hearing of this fool being undone by his own evil.

Thanks,

- Reynolds
Thanks Guys!
Reynolds

Re: a Question about a jsutice spell and an ingrediant left out

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:45 pm

It sounds good to me, don't worry about the red pepper, their are things in that packet that will work along the same lines. And don't worry about the bit of spit, if you yell and scream and curse your going to get a little spit flying lol, it shouldn't be a problem.
Turnsteel

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:47 pm

LoL I think u are fine without the red pepper. Sounds like yopu had a great time whacking the hell out of this packet, but as long as u cleaned the area with florida water you are fine. I think your intentions and your pure hatred for this person really will help you, and I am sure this person is getting what they deserve.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Reynolds » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Thanks guys,
and in term sof him getting what he deserves? You have no idea... the sorts of things he does, while he hasn't killed anyone ( to my knowledge) him dying would NOT be a bad thing...

He's basically either a narcisist or socio[path. Very charming and glib in order to get people to trust him and get what he wants, and when he DOESNT get hwat he wants, his true self comes out, he screams, he threatens.... he is seriously unbalanced and wicked!

HE rips people off, tried to rip me of for $1000, and I know of 2 other people he screwed over big time, and I'm certain he does it whenever he can.

One thing I asked for was for his true self t come out so people wont deal with him and so he falls from his high station ( hes a big shot at his company) and also so that he becomes s oarrogant he causes his own downfall through being sloppy in his lies and deceitful actions, and this shouldn't be to hard to make happen, as he is already sloppy.

HE's like the guy who is sooo used to getting his way and proffiting through trickery that he just takes his victories for granted and isn't meticulous anymore....

Ok, end rant! I'm off to whallop that Devil :twisted:

Thanks again guys

Edit:
just did it, but instead of 3 times I hit it nine. MAn was I angry, I felt like I was about to fight someone, lol.
One interesting thing:
I have a candle lit on an alter for great Saint Expedite, and before I hammered the devil, the flame was ok, and when I came out right after, satill fuming, the flame was jumping all over.
Now, that;s either air soing it ( but the place has no draft) or it's him saying hello, or, possibly, it's some sort of magical current in the air, because I'm giving off black fumes of righteous hate lol.
Reynolds

Unread postby Literarylioness » Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 pm

[quote="Reynolds"]Thanks guys,
and in term sof him getting what he deserves? You have no idea... the sorts of things he does, while he hasn't killed anyone ( to my knowledge) him dying would NOT be a bad thing...

He's basically either a narcisist or socio[path. Very charming and glib in order to get people to trust him and get what he wants, and when he DOESNT get hwat he wants, his true self comes out, he screams, he threatens.... he is seriously unbalanced and wicked!
/quote]

He sounds like a candidate for a mirror box coffin in the graveyard!

I would work him into a mirror box coffin and bury him a nice dark part of the graveyard. I would ask a a helpful spirit to keep him there. A lot of spirits like to help with people like this.

He won't be bothering anyone again once you do that.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Reynolds » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 am

Hi MAry,
thanks for the info and reply.

I was actually thinking of putting thwe l;eft overs from this one in a graveyard, but I live in the city and don't drive. I might be able to enlist a n understanding and open minded friend to give me a ride, but I'll have to find a graveyard that isn't patrolled by security types.

I'm going to do a bottle spell on him as well and bury it near where he walks ( once again, I find it a little challenging to adapt a rural folk magic to city environs), but in the future perhpas I'll try the mirro one on him, provided I find said graveryard.

At smoe point in the future I'm going to evoke a Spirit from the LEsser Key to either punish him (again lol) or remove his dignities and honers, by which I mean topple hm from his place of power that allows him to rip off people.

Thanks again guys.

I may have already written this, but the emotion I feel when doing this far exceeds that of any work I've ever done, as I'm very much into justice: I see too many people abuse and manipulate others without suffering any repercusions, and this fires me up.
Perhaps If I ever do work part time for others, if I have a talent for it ( which remains to be seen) I'll do retributive justice work.
Reynolds

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 am

Reynolds

Well, if you want to make his life repugnant at work, you can bury a bottle filled with vinegar, his personal concerns, picture, and signature with the company's name over him at the entrance to the job. He will become a pariah to everyone there, especially the higher ups.

I have a gift for justice work myself and it is a specialty.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Reynolds » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:13 pm

Thanks for the spell info,
alas, I only have his signature. Sea4rched online for a photo but have been unable to find it, and I definitly don't have any hair.
If you think it might work, I'll try it anyways.

Other than that, I'm learning the evocatiuons of the Lesser Key of Solomon, and at some point in the future I'm going to ask a Spirit to remove his 'dignities and honors', so it'll accomplish pretty much the same thing, though I'd prefer to do the bottle.
Reynolds

Unread postby victorguillen » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 am

I have performed this Spell and as HailDiscordia said, it does not talk about any other step, like anointing candles or something else, but as practicioners, we know that in candle working, is a must.

I performed over an enemy who caused me sorrow, pain and damage to my life, I didn't hesitate in performing Black Magick, so I did it.

From someone else's mouth, I hear that this guy was passing through very hard days... he only showed himself sick and soared, so... from my experience, I say that this spell does work.

Of course, make sure you focus your energy very well in a very elaborate rage. I use to listen some specific songs when I want to induce myself into this.
victorguillen

Misery..

Unread postby Athanati » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Is there anything in particular that one could use to give back everything they've received from another? The pain and misery, the pure hell they've forced another to endure? Something that would make them feel everything they've inflicted upon you?
Athanati

Re: Misery..

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:36 pm

Reversal candle....or a mirror box. It has been talked about on the forum numerous times. You can utilize the search function and do a search on mirror box, and reverse, reversing, or reversal candles.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Misery..

Unread postby Athanati » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:49 pm

Thank you!
Athanati

I want him to suffer!

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:08 pm

When I first came to this site I was looking for help b/c I believed my husband was bipolar (which he may very well be) but that does not excuse infidelity in my book. Especially when he puts that little tramp before our kids! To say that I'm pissed is putting it lightly. Right now I want him to suffer the same pain he has put me through time and time again. I want his world to come crashing down around him. I want to bring down the wrath of God on him. Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. My six year old cries almost everyday b/c of what this selfish SOB has done. He misses his dad so much and I just want him to feel the pain. I want him to suffer like he has never suffered before. I know I probably shouldn't feel this way but if you only knew half of what I've been through, you would understand.

Thanks in advance.
faith2008

Re: I want him to suffer!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Well, I would personally not do any crossing work on someone who is very mentally ill. That could end VERY badly. While a mentally ill person's actions can be extremely painful to those around them, when they are ill they do not have the capacity to understand this, so to punish them for being ill is simply not justified in my opinion. That doesn't mean that just because they are ill you have to sit around and take it. If they won't take responsibility for their health, then there's nothing you can do but move on, really. This, in and of itself, is quite a punishment for them to lose their family over their actions. Sometimes, once they come out of a bad slump, this kind of consequence will be what makes them realize they need help. But I would not try and make things harder for someone who is already so ill.

You could try doing a binding to help keep him from hurting you and the family, and then do some Healing and Clarity work on him to try and get him to see clearly what his actions are doing. You may also want to do some Fiery Wall of Protection work and Healing/Tranquility work for you child so that they won't be as effected by the negativity that is going around the situation.

If you want to get out of the relationship, then you should start considering legal options on that end. You certainly don't have to stay in a marriage where there is so much pain. You can do some Seperation work to help things end smoothly, and then Cut and Clear your feelings for him. That should help you make a clean get away and get a new start.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm

Reversing work may be good in this situation. It will put him through what you have gone through. Do a reading to find out the best course of action

You can get a black penis candle and work havoc on his sex and manhood. Anoint it with Black Arts oil and Crossing oil, then toss in some goofer dust, Asafoetida, Red peppers, Black Peppers, and stick it fill with needles and pins while cursing him with a vengeful heart. Burn that thing on his picture, or a personal concern of his.

Make sure you take a moment to take stock and find out if this is what you really want. Get a reading.

It may be best to get him back into his son's life at the least..
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Thanks for the replies CM and Devi. I know I probably shouldn't feel this way but if you only knew what me and the kids have been through. It's like he has no heart. He doesn't even call and talk to the kids. I do have a reading scheduled with Dr. Kioni Wednesday but I wanted to go ahead and place an order with LM tomorrow so that I can have what I need just in case.

I already found your hammer reversal spell you posted before CM but I likes this one too. Can I do them both if my reading goes in that direction?
faith2008

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:43 pm

You certainly can. I'm sure Dr. Kioni will also give you some conjure to work at home.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brida » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Dear Faith,

My heart goes out to you. I don't have children, but I do work with them. I have been in the field of education and behavior consulting for over 15 years. I know it hurts the most when you see your children hurting so much. Mind you, this man will reap what he sows. That is how the universe works.

I was in a marriage in that infidelity played a HUGE part. We did not have children thanks to my caution in making sure that this is who I want to father my children. He obviously was not the kind of man I would want my future children to call Dad. Divorce was not an option according to our families, and culture. Though according to our religion, it was not forbidden. I remember the universe revealing all of his cheating to me with out me even having to look for them. The universe knew he was no good, and wanted to make sure I knew it, too. So, I listened, and now divorced, moved to a new state, and a new fresh start on life. That was my gift for cutting loose from such a horrible person.

Being bipolar is not an excuse to pull your pants down for someone. I suggest he get a full psychological assessment done, before you start any type of work on him. If the man is nuts, you don't want to make him even more nuts...it might back fire causing more pain for you and your children. I know your heart is full of vengence, but patience is key in attaining the best. Get a legal seperation, and cut him out of your and your children's life for a while. Tell him there is no room for negotiations, until he presents you with a psychological report of his condition. Then, proceed with legal action. This report could do two things for you in court. It can prove he is mentally ill, and you should have FULL custody of the kids. OR It can prove that he is of sound mind, and jerk. So, he is not fit as a husband and father; but because of his neglectful attitude towards the children, you should get FULL custody of the kids, or he can only have chaperoned visits. Don't let anger drive your motions. Be smart about what you do, and things will be become clear.

Children are children. It is sad that they have to see and go through these things, but it is life. They will learn to adapt, and this is a situation in which you can use as a learning opportunity for your kids when they are older. You can show them that you love them so much; you were not going to stand by and have their father disrespect the family unit like that. Better to be with out a father, than to be with one who is a bad example.

Everything is going to be okay. It may have to get worse before it gets better, but everything will balance out. Work on healing and protecting yourself and kids. After things have settled, and you know exactly what you are dealing with, then you can take the appropriate measures in conjure to give him a taste of his own medicine. Though, I promise you, the universe does have it's way of making him take that pill whether he wants to or not.

I will keep you and your children in my prayers. Take care of you and the kids. He is not worthy of your energy right now.

with hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:34 am

I like what Brida said.Ive been there my friend was bipolar AND schizophrenic. I was pissed as hell at the things he said about me and my father, however, he wasnt in the right frame of mind. If you are concerned get a 5150 called on him if he posses a risk to you...even an emotional risk. I just would not want to curse someone that is mentally ill. What is that going to solve? NOTHING. And if you are that upset then cut him off, and move. Do whatever you need to do to protect yourself and your child. But seriously (and Im not trying to be a jerk) do not curse him, or make him suffer unless you want to plan for a funeral. You cursing him might very well make things worse, and YOU or your CHILD might be the one hurt.

And I dont know Dr. K and have never gotten a reading from him, but from my personal friends, I know he is probably not going to condone this if he is suffering from mental illness. I understand you are mad, and I love to get revenge, but this is not a smart idea at all (if he is mentally ill)
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:11 am

Manic depression doesn't excuse a person of personal responsibility. Plus, she didn't indicate that he was mentally ill, just that she *believes* he's bipolar. Remember, the courts wouldn't excuse a bipolar man of murder ;-). We should only make excuses when a person's judgment of what is right and wrong is severely impaired by a mental condition..

That being said, take a moment to consider your options. Getting revenge may not solve anyone's problems. The choice is yours, but look into professional counseling and therapy.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:04 am

Manic depression does not excuse someone's personal responsibility, BUT it does impair their ability to even meet certain responsibilities. A Bipolar person would not be excused of murder. Of course, not. But he wouldnt even go to regular jail here in the US. He would go to a criminal mental institution. Well you are right we do not know if he suffers or not, but if he does then this is only going to magnify the problem ESPECIALLY if he is really is bipolar. If he is agitated, trust me...you making him suffer is only going to make it worse. So really bind him from doing harm to himself and others. Divorce him...whatever you want to do.

If he was just being a jerk, I would say castrate the man, and do whatever you need to do for how he is treating your children. But as you stated something is off. He just might be psychotic. But I would not throw around the term bi-polar lightly. Part of being bi polar is being manic (agitated, angry, cant sleep, poor decision, etc), and then depressed (where he could be suicidal) and if you catch him at a low point doing one of revenge spell then it might end badly. Who knows. But keep us posted on this...I would love to hear the outcome. Im not telling you want to do, but be wise. However, if the reading says hes not...and hes just being a jerk then do as you wish. I would be glad to help you.

Ive heard the term ethics being discussed here, and this is one of those times when it should be deeply considered.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Thanks everyone ffor your replies. I have calmed down a bit since last night and I do not intend to do anything until I have had my reading done, BUT if he is just a jerk, then God help him, cause like they say "hell hath no furry like a woman scorned", add on top of that the fact that my kids are suffering and he WILL wish he was dead when I'm through with him. Right now though, I'm just staying calm and being patient. I will keep everyone posted though and I appreciate the prays.

Thanks so much,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby MightyAphrodite » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Calming down and getting counsel sounds wise. If I were in your shoes, I would do some protection work ASAP so you can get some space while you get your head together.

A couple months ago I discovered that my BF was cheating on me. Right before I confronted him, I put reversing powder in his shoes and inside his jacket lining. Then after I threw him out of my home, I lit candles dressed with Firey Wall of Protection oil to St. Michael. My ex isn't bi-polar, but I think he has Narcisstic Personality Disorder and I wanted to get his craziness out of my life. When people are unbalanced like that, they can freak out if they think you're leaving them (no matter what attrocity they did to you.)

Anyway, do some protection work to keep his negative influence out, while you sort through your decisions.
MightyAphrodite

Unread postby Brida » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:48 am

Listen to Aphrodite. She is wise in her recommendations to you.

You and your children are in my prayers.
-Brida
Brida

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:25 pm

Brida

Thanks Brida. That means a lot! I am just completely confused right now. Part of me wants to hate him and part of me still loves him.
faith2008

Unread postby Brida » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Hi Faith.

You have a pm.

:o)

hugs,
Brida
Brida

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:00 pm

faith2008

Whatever you may feel for him, he is the father of your children, what you do to him affects them. Always remember that. The father of your children will suffer when his children are grown and want nothing to do with him. He will feel like he lost a limb. You don't have to curse your husband, he is already cursed.

Now is time to work on healing your children. I would do some work with St. Michael to protect them from feeling this has something to do with them. Children believe everything is about them, even though as adults we know otherwise.

Also, what are you doing in the physical world? Are you in the process of a divorce? Make sure your children are taken care of. You might need to do some court work to make sure everything is in your favor.

Revenge is best served cold for a reason. The best revenge is done when the smoke clears and the mind is calm.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby faith2008 » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Literarylioness

Point well taken, thanks! I have taken some time to calm down and I plan on working on me and the kids first and foremost. Then I'll worry about him. Like you said though, his pain will come in due time and he did that to himself. There's nothing I could do that would ever be worse that what he has already done to himself and he doesn't even realize it yet. Thanks Mary.

Hope
faith2008

Ending someone's control over another

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:19 pm

WOW! what a week.. this is the wildest request I've been asked yet. I did a mini vinegar jar spell for a friend (for her brother) earlier this week and it seems to be showing signs of progress. As a result, she's asked me to do some work for her.

The situation: she's been invovled with a married man for years - she doesn't care that he's married.. she finds it "convenient" (I don't judge). Now, her boyfriend's wife wants them to move away to be closer to her family. Obviously, my friend is livid about this turn of events. She's asked me to do everything from "destroy" the wife, to a vinegar jar to split them up, etc.

It's odd because she never seemed to care he was married until his wife apparently tried to "take him away" (out of state)

Anyway, any suggestions on this? How to get a man's wife to lose her control over him. My friend has his personal effects.. and she can get me the wife's photo and handwriting.
suzyparker

Re: Ending someone's control over another

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 pm

What do you mean by loose control? Are you implying that the wife has the upper hand in the marriage- that what she says goes? Are you sayin there is an undue influence and you want to tip the power structure of the relationship or are you looking for a divorce/separation conjure?

My best recommendation would be to perform a reading to find out if the case is worth taking as divorce conjure isn't the easiest to perform. There is a great deal that binds a husband and wife together such as social obligation, familial pressure, financial obligations etc. Usually divorce conjure requires work and some ability in the area. If you are relatively to new to such work a reading will determine if you are up to perform it. A moving candle spell can be used to help move the man away from his wife and closer to your friend.

If you seek to help the man gain more control of the situation work with John the Conqueror which will help him exert himself assertively and I Dominate My Woman can be used to give him control over his wife and therefore shift the balance of things. This product is a bit harsh so you can work with similar products of this line (Essence of Bend Over, Controlling, Domination, Commanding etc).
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Ending someone's control over another

Unread postby suzyparker » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 pm

This is a real twist of the tail.. I just got done talking with her.. apparently, she found out the husband (her lover) is all for this move - it's not the wife being a bossy shrew - she is now livid at him.. and wants his head.

I'm going to make this easy and give her a black candle, some blackberry leaves and a piece of black cloth and let her take her rage out on it

Cat has that spell posted on her revenge page and I've used it myself ion people in the past.. it's not pretty work.

I'm not justifying my friend's behavior with this man.. after all, you have a cheat as a lover, he'll probably lie/cheat on you, too.. BUT, turnabout does seem fair play in this case.

I just think it's more effective if the wronged party does it versus someone else (like me)
suzyparker

Heavy Duty Curse Suggestions

Unread postby ryue20 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 pm

I had a best friend for a few years now. Had so much in common and we were really close. I trusted him and he trusted me but in the end he betrayed me more than once. He spoke ill of me behind my back, shared my personal business with people, interfered in my relationship on more than one occasion and even managed to lead to the break up of my relationship. He even had the nerve to call me and talk shit after i decided to move on, push him out my life n forgive his transgressions. I am a forgiving guy but vengeful aint far below that. I could do to him as he did to me but i figure performing a heavy duty curse would be a much nicer gift since wat i mentioned is not even the half of it! :twisted:

For the curse I decided to use the following:
Damnation vigil candle (was going to use a black skull candle but dont wanna kill him jus screw him bad. wat do u guys think?)

destruction oil, damnation oil, devils oil, crossing oil, goofer dust, graveyard dirt, war water, imflammatory confusion oil, revenge oil, black arts oil and break up oil to ruin his relationship with the girl he talked into leaving me. Gonna burn the candle on a picture of him with his name 9 times and his birthday.

Also gonna make a poppet baptized in his name and annointed with the oils above. stab it up with pins and bury it in a graveyard. Any and all suggestions, comments, thoughts welcome.
ryue20

Re: Heavy Duty Curse Suggestions

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:05 am

Before anyone does any curse work, I always suggest that they get a good in-depth reading with a professional rootworker. They can help you come up with something that meets your needs, and also is justified. They can also help you come up with a good wording for your curse, because it should always be limited in some way (so you don't end up killing someone by being too broad).

For your case, this guy seems to have messed you up good, so really just a good strong Reversing work, maybe with a kick of Crossing thrown in for good measure, would probably end up hitting him pretty hard. And in equal proportion to what he doled out to you. But that's your choice.

I still recommend a reading and consultation to help you craft what you need without you ending up going overboard. You can find readers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

And for goodness sake, don't forget to continually do STRONG cleansings and protections for yourself the ENTIRE time you are working this thing!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ryue20 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:51 pm

I gotta good reading from a member of the AIRR with the go ahead to do it. I also have several hysopp baths on hand. Have done some work so I am familiar with cleansing and everything. Also I have not ordered any of the supplies on the list. I thought before I did so it would be best to ask all of my wise peers for opinions and suggestions. I see your point about reverse work but I honestly do not feel he deserves to get off that easy. Thanks to him stealing my girlfriend and making her see me in such a bad light I can barely afford my apt lease. I really depended on her help after losing my roomate last year in an accident. I wanna hit him hard. No stranger to cursing someone and choosing my wording. I can handle that. My thing here is that like u said i do not wanna kill him just mess him up good physically, mentally, and or emotionally. Any suggestions for what of the items i listed above I can use to accomplish this?
ryue20

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Well, I would ask the rootworker who read for you what they suggest you do. They know your case and what you are trying to acheive. They will be much more able to properly guide you knowing all your details, then us here on the forum just going by the little info here and without divinations.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:38 pm

If you want him to break up with someone I'd do that separate from the crossing, but that's just me.

For your revenge work I'd stick with Revenge, Crossing, and Black Arts. Those three would give you what you want. Damnation and Destruction, to me at least, carry a heavy-handed connotation. The former three will turns his life upside down and cause him pain. Destruction and Damnation is utter obliteration in my opinion.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Whew! great advice here.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ryue20 » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:21 pm

Thank you all for your suggestions! And ConjureMan I agree, Great advice! Thanks for the oil suggestions. That's the level of hex I was attempting to cast.
ryue20

Re: Suggestions for cursing & driving away enemy

Unread postby Willowspell » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 pm

What did the AIRR reader suggest? Whatever information the reader gave you is far more insightful then we could suggest.

I always try to keep this in mind if I am considering jinx or curse. The punishment should fit the crime.
Find a way to inflict a similar situation to that of what was put upon you by this person.

Protect yourself ALWAYS when considering and doing negative work. While you may be or at least feel justified in your wishes to give maximum misery. Remember to take the proper precautions before doing this type of spell casting.

Good luck!
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Re: Suggestions for cursing & driving away enemy

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:56 pm

There's no one spell that's going to cause maximum results or the most damage. You can do a basic crossing spell and cause serious damage depending on your intent and faith. I would suggest getting a crossing kit from Lucky Mojo and working that. In addition to that, you can also work a doll baby. Be explicit and clear with what you want to happen to the target. Same goes with any crossing/revenge spell you can find in the free archive.

If you want the person to get a taste of their own medicine, reversal work is also ideal. That sends back whatever they put out which is excellent for revenge. If you want to get rid of them, try Hot Foot products and/or spell kit. If this person has a habit of spreading lies and gossiping, you can use Stop Gossip products and/or spell kit or petition San Ramon (if you're comfortable working with Catholic saints). Alum is also good for shutting someone's mouth.

If you're still unsure of how to proceed, contact your AIRR reader for a consult.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

what to do about a COPY CAT, KISS YOUR RAT

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:44 pm

I am sick and tired of this person, i can't do anything anymore, i am being copied and copied and copied.... Feeling so frustrated..

Before i get a root worker to do a general Reversal mirror box, what can i do?

i have I CAN YOU CAN'T OIL and REVERSAL SACHET POWDER... does anybody know a general, ''stop copy cat'' spell..

thanks
stelselv

Re: what to do about a COPY CAT, KISS YOUR RAT

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:05 pm

Well, I would do a freezer jar, and literally freezer their ability to copy you. In addition, you could do a binding spell dressed with calamus, licorice root, controlling oil/powder, knot weed, poppy seeds, and red pepperon a black figural candle. I would stick pens in their hands, and head of the candle to pin down their ability to copy you. If you wanted you can put black thread around doll.

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I would use I can you can't so that YOU can get ahead. I wouldnt use it on reversal together. In fact, I wouldnt really use reversal in this case. I would just freezer, and stop their actions.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Why Can't I Work Against Perpetrators

Unread postby Ratan » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:18 pm

I have been trying for years to work against two perpetrators of childhood abuse (against myself - they are family members). Whenever I do ANY kind of work against them, whether an out-and-out curse or "letting go with compassion" type of working, not only does the work fail to accomplish anything but I end up with a terrible streak of bad luck immediately after performing it. Why should I be getting this backlash, and what can I do about it? I appreciate any thoughts. Thank you.
Ratan

Re: Why Can't I Work Against Perpetrators

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Without knowing more about the situation, the perpetrators may be protected or this type of work may not be your strong suit. Contact a AIRR worker, schedule a consultation, ask for magical coaching. That way you will learn as you go and have an experience person to guide you in this type of work. Also there is on such thing as 'back lash' in hoodoo.

Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Category:Spiritual_Consultation_and_Rootwork_Advice

Crossing, Jinxing, Hot Footing, Revenge and Break Up Workers http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Category:Crossing%2C_Jinxing%2C_Hot_Footing%2C_Revenge%2C_and_Break_Ups
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:52 pm

Jwmcclin is absolutely right in her advice and I would just add to it a bit--you ask about why you are getting backlash--well, without a reading its impossible to know exactly why but in the tradition of Hoodoo it is perfectly likely that these people do have protection on themselves and reversing to send back any negativity that may come your way. It is also possible that you are too close to the situation and might benefit from having a professional worker do the cursing for you.
Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:37 pm

Exactly...didn't think to include that angle Miss Bri, being too close to the situation in some circumstances can be an issue.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

selfish friend abandons me after he has money

Unread postby beautiful » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 pm

I have a friend whom I have helped in the past with money. I never asked for anything in return but his friendship. I found him an online job that works for him and now he ignores me, puts me last and forgotten what I have done for him. I need a spell to make him waste his money away, get fired, lose everything he owned. I tried talking to him but realizes that he is a selfish person who only cares about himself. I felt like I have dig up a devil. Please help me make this guy suffer. He doesn't deserve the life he has now.

How will I use a vinegar jar to apply to this situation? Any other methods please teach me.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: selfish friend abandons me after he has money

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Beautiful, true friends do not need to be bought. If you want to help help something or someone donate to a charity or cause which you feel drawn to, and make friends with members of that cause or charity.
What this person might have done might have been wrong to you but it sounds also like your heart and judgement might have been clouded.
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-clarity.html
You could contact a member of AIRR for both a reading and magical coaching:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
and there is an entire thread on vinegar jars just like the honey jar:
vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html
Good luck!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: selfish friend abandons me after he has money

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:33 pm

Excellent advice Miss Tammie Lee!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Family member lost job unjustly: reversing/revenge work

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Hi all:

My mother was forced to resign this week from a job she loved. It was a complete shock to her. Her boss and the higher-ups said it was because they had received "complaints from a lot of people" about how "intimidating" she was. They refused to give her any other reasons.
The next day, all her former colleagues were calling Mom and saying "We really liked you, we're totally gobsmacked and we never thought you were intimidating! WTF were they thinking?!"
We as a family think that the company is not doing well financially and the higher ups wanted to save their own necks, and Mom was a scapegoat.

She's so sad, and I frankly want to give these management cretins a huge can of whoopass. The workplace is about a 2 hour drive from me; laying a trick there would be possible but difficult. I have the names of the women who laid Mom off but I'd have to search for photos; I don't know if I can get any other personal concerns.

I was thinking of doing a mirrorbox to reflect their evil back at them and bury it in a graveyard. Or does anyone else have a better suggestion?

Thanks,
MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Family member lost job unjustly: reversing/revenge work

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Well, I think it depends on just how mean you are willing to be about it,and the style of work you prefer. I personally like to work with candles and bottle spells for stuff like this. A jar filled with War Water,whole Red Pepper pods some Devils Dung, a pinch of Sulfur, some Poppy seeds and some Black Dog hair can do a lot to turn there professional lives to utter hell, that would work to bring confusion and in-fighting, and a generous serving of bad luck. Of course that would include there name papers and any photos or personal concerns you can get. I would work that for at least a few weeks before either burying it at the job site, or at a crossroads that the people responsible have to drive through on the way to work.

A black Devil candle, dressed with Crossing and Devil's oil and burned on a photo of the building(Google earth is your friend ;) ) can fill the whole building with a really dark and depressing atmosphere, even to the point of giving it a haunted feel. If you don't want to do that to everyone that works there, since it sounds like her co-workers are nice people, you can do it on photos of the managers homes.

If you like to work with the astrological forces I would also suggest burning black candles dressed with Saturn oil on Saturday during Saturn hour. Saturn is the sphere of responsibility, stern justice, and crossing and hurting people with magic. Saturn work can be done to make them feel the guilt that they should for what they have done and convict them with a heavy heart over this.

Just a couple thoughts, hope it helps :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:20 pm

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Black Arts products are great for this too. A great addition to the devil candle spell mentioned by Turnsteel.

One good old time conjure, mentioned in HHRM if I am not mistaken, is to dress some money with Black Arts powders and give it to the office by either buying something or leave it for them to find. It will sink the business.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Believe129 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:17 am

Wow Turnsteel what great advice!
Can you elaborate on how to perform the curse spell on a house/place you mentioned?
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.
Believe129

Befitting the crime...

Unread postby Wild Child » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:43 pm

I would very much appreciate any and all input. Thank you so much!

First let me preface this by telling you the male offender here is my brother (half brother from my father). I love him dearly, but this crap need to end and he needs to pay the piper in the way that he has dished things out to numerous, hapless victims. I am very ethical, so yes I have thought long and hard and ABSOLUTELY, this needs to happen. I have decided not to let the natural course of things to kick him in the arse, as this may take too long to be effective and he may not connect it with his crimes. He also believes that he can do all of this BS because he is "lucky" or "blessed" and can get away with it. No, honey, you aren't, you can't, and I am here to make sure you don't. Therefore, I am here to expedite the punishment not only for his own good, but the good of any future victims. I am willing to do whatever needs to be done with no short cuts or substitutions for justice to be properly served. I am prepared to put my proverbial "balls to the wall" (even if I do not possess said anatomical components). Perhaps I can put my ovaries to the wall...lol!

The situation:
My brother, I will call him Mike, married a dependent, dull simpleton (I will call her Carol) who, although is a good housekeeper and good mother (up until the point the kids needed to fly the nest and she didn't do her job properly: she does everything to keep them dependent on my brother's money just to keep him tied down), she is not at all what my brother wants or needs as a partner and he readily admits this. He has the potential to be a higher being and she never was willing to do for herself, so snatched up a hard working man (my brother) at age 16 to provide for all of her needs for the rest of her life. My brother was never in love with her, but she is quite effective with poisoning his and his kids' minds. She also has such control over him that she has prevented him from making major moves he really wanted because she wants no changes. She wants day to day deafening boredom and stagnancy.

Because of the fact she is not his equal and she was never what he was looking for, he engages in extramarital affairs and has been for 20 years. His blood family made him change and grow and she can't have anyone changing or growing! She knows about them and let's him slide (with some aggravation, mind you, but she NEVER has actually done anything at all to stop him as she knows she has a 5 bedroom house with a pool and a new car in the drive every 6 weeks). He has had 3 long term affaris and many, many short term/one night stands. Each time he has told the woman he was either separated or very much wants to leave his wife. He keeps them hanging and hanging and hanging on until, just like the coward he is, he runs back to the very situation he said he desperately wanted to escape and the woman is left in the cold after dedicating all of her life to him and waiting (and waiting and waiting). Sure the girls were naive, but my brother is a DAMN good liar and convincer! He wants his cake and eat it too. Life doesn't work like that. You can't hurt people and drag them through hell and back like that.

The last one was just too much. He lied to this last girl for 3.5 years,. She was an incredible human being with an enormous capacity for love and understanding. She truly loved my brother, she was his equal and everything he should have had and was looking for, and he screwed her worse than all the rest. She actually packed up all her belongings and gave up her house not once, but twice for my brother, went to another continent to live with him as he told her he was ready to leave, and then when she got there, he told her he wasn't ready. Twice. Sure it was her fault too, but she was so deeply in love. After dragging it out two more years after that, he finally did quite a few cruel things to her and then let her go. He was always accusing her of things she never did (cheating on him and the like - never happened) and dragging through every mud pile he could, all while he was lying to her and telling her he wasn't sleeping in the same bed as his wife. I personally don't think he and his wife were having sex, but that is just my opinion. Who knows.

I do know my brother very well and I do know he is still very, very, VERY hung up on her, he is just too much of a coward (or something else is holding him back) to do what he always wanted to do: break away from his wife. My brother has a switch he turns off when he wants to turn off his emotions. He is quite good at it, but sometimes it fails with her. The shroud falls briefly and his emotions come back before he can flip the switch back off.

This is what she wants to accomplish:

1. Have this emotional shut off valve thrown open and cease to shut again. Let him face his emotions and be unable to escape the reality they present.
2. Have his latest victim (herself) be completely freed from him emotionally. Let her pain and longing stop so that she may have the upper hand.
3. However, not let him at all be released from her. In fact, make the need even stronger so that she may lead him around by the nose and abuse him in the exact same manner he abused her and all of his other victims. I believe a perpetrator can only be served his justice if he is put in the exact same place as he put his victims. Let this carry on in the same way, with the same amount of pain he inflicted on her for the same amount of time. At the end of this time, the playing field is now even and let her decide if he gets to stay or gets tossed. Let him feel what that wretched uncertainty is all about. Let him live in limbo.
4. Have the truth be presented to all. Let his kids (23, 21 and 18) know what a liar and a thief their father is. He is always going on about how much respect he has. Well, that is because no one knows what he does to other people. Let the truth of the farce they call a marriage come out for all to see so he can no longer hide behind lies to make himself look good.
5. The wife needs to go out and find another man. As much as I dislike her, she doesn't deserve this crap. May she find a more suitable, fellow snail to leech off of and do the same thing every day with.
6. Let his most holy of all jobs, the one that will give him that magical pension, fall apart. Let him learn to do for himself and stop using the job excuse to abuse and lead women on by staying in the same situation he tells all of them he wants to leave.
7. May he fall most ungracefully and completely on his ass so that he can start to rebuild his life from brick one and become a good person. The kind of person he is now serves no one or nothing. He has the ability to be better. May he live fearlessly in the truth and light.

Any ideas in conjure work to address the issues will be wholly appreciated!! I have done quite a bit with quite a lot in the past, but not with something like this.

This is what the lady has done so far as per my guidance before he finally dumped her the last time-

* A Break up spell (but I don't think she disposed of the bottle properly or rose before sunrise).
* A moving candle spell (but she did it in one night - she did dispose of the wife's and mystery man's candle in a fast moving river, however)
* Honey Jar (but she admits only doing it once a week instead of MWF and then she starts the candle at 15 min to midnight)
* St. Martha (but not every Tuesday and again, starts the candle right before midnight because she forgets).
* Ammonia Jar to turn the situation around (she did that right to the tee!)

I suggested Cut and Clear, but she just wants to only cut herself free and leave him completely held in thrall.

None of it has worked. In fact, it seems to have the opposite effect!! The one time she saw any improvement was the time she got started early with St. Martha on Tuesday, offered her white flowers and added a green candle to the red and changed her corner on the floor. I told her she needs to be more serious. She agreed and is willing to do exactly what it takes to see that he gets served his just desserts at the right temperature.

Another question (Or 3). Would she need a reading and some back up work? What would you suggest she ask be done?

A
Wild Child

Re: Befitting the crime...

Unread postby DelArca » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Do a search on the walnut bath for her.

I have read accounts on here of people using 'intranquil spirit' to make a former lover suffer, and LM sells a kit, but I personally only have a small amount of experience with it and in an entirely different situation.
DelArca

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge