Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Placing Revenge Jinx Curse on Family Members

PatrickT

Spells for Placing Revenge Jinx Curse on Family Members

Unread post by PatrickT » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi everyone! This is my first new post, so I hope this goes okay, and no one gets mad that I did it wrong! I've recently placed a rather large order for items I will use to send quite a lot of negative energy at the members of my mothers family. I am not here to spread a sob story, but maybe if I give enough details, maybe someone will bring me information I never would have thought of myself. Again, I reiterate, I don't want people to think I'm here to spread my misery! My amazing mother passed away in April 25th 2012, and we all miss her very much. Yada yada. My family went through the usual grieving thing - pretty normal, we're fine now. But, her brothers and sisters are INSISTING we not heal. A month before my mother passed, we asked them to leave us alone, and to restrict their time with her. I'm also not here to drag them through the mud - all that anyone needs to know is they are deeply loyal to each other, but also deeply disturbed. They have grown up being incestuous - I am not slandering them, its the reality - and one of them has actually performed pedophilia on my older sister. They are destroyed human beings - my uncles have raped their sisters, the sisters themselves I believe are in love with their respective brothers, the parents know everything that goes on but say nothing - the mother actually blames the girls for leading them on - and my cousins are constantly putting things about my mother on Facebook, saying things like how much they miss her and stuff. And they don't speak to us, and are mean to us and spread lies about us. All because we asked them to leave us alone. They know we know what has gone on in their house, and hate us for knowing their secrets.
They are CRUEL! They turned my mothers wake into something a little more awful than what it needed to be. They refused to acknowledge us at the ceremony - it got so bad, we weren't even allowed near the coffin. Because of this, I haven't seen my mother actually dead, which, on one hand, I am thankful for. It's constant - my father is slowly going insane. So much so, he is actually ready to acknowledge magic! Which is amazing! I am not one for revenge work, but for my fathers sake, I believe he needs to believe we are having an impact on their lives. Personal concerns reach as far as their handwriting and nothing else. I am very willing to lay tricks on their property. Do these seem like good plans? Am I truly justified?

heartexalted
Re: Revenge on mother's family.

Unread post by heartexalted » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Two things:
1. The question of whether it is justified: You could get a reading from a member of AIRR, and/or when performing the work, you could specifically ask that it only take place if it is justified in the eyes of God.
2. To better help people advise you, what specific products did you order?
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

PatrickT

Unread post by PatrickT » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 pm

I aim to work with Revenge, Destruction, Separation and Stop Gossip, with Black Arts as a back-up. I, personally, feel justified. I believe vehemently that I should have done this a long time ago. Bringing ruin on them prevents them from hurting anyone else, and perhaps may save their children from following in their footsteps and developing busy hands.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:32 pm

PatrickT wrote:I aim to work with Revenge, Destruction, Separation and Stop Gossip, with Black Arts as a back-up. I, personally, feel justified. I believe vehemently that I should have done this a long time ago. Bringing ruin on them prevents them from hurting anyone else, and perhaps may save their children from following in their footsteps and developing busy hands.
The Revenge and Stop Gossip are pretty obvious here, but what are you destroying? Who are you separating, and for what reason? And how does it all tie in together in your work? I ask this in order to bring to light the issue of focus.

You say handwriting is the only personal concern you have. (So, no names, birthdates, or photos?) So I would probably want to preserve the personal concerns so that I could reuse them. Here are my ideas, as to the order:
1. An ongoing Black Arts/Revenge oil lamp (with castor oil as the fuel of choice) in order to back up the work. Put the handwriting underneath the lamp, NOT in it. Regularly pray over the lamp that they will be brought down and made to pay for their crimes.
2. Black Arts and Destruction together in order to destroy any protections, security, and solidarity they have. Throw them off kilter.
3. Separation and Stop Gossip.

On the other hand, if there are children involved, you also need to look into how to protect them while doing this work...or possibly finding a way other than cursing, such as this. I would not want any children to get hurt in this process, no matter what.
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Aphrodite_Moon
Revenge Jinx Curse of Family Member

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi, I really hate my mother, because of her manipulative behaviour throughout my life and for how she treated me as an anorexic teenager. I also hate the way that she favours my brother and I 'm afraid that when she does, she will leave everything to him eg all of the money from the sale of her house, etc. She's nearly 77 years old now and I'd like to curse her so that she dies suddenly before she gets too ill or incapacitated, before she has time to change her will. Will using DUME products work?

Miss Aida
Re: Wanting my mother to die

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Hello, Aphrodite Moon,
I am so sorry that you have these feelings for your Mother. You must have had a horrible childhood, you poor thing.
My suggestion would be instead of killing her (and then spending your life feeling guilt), s to try a few spells:
An influence Skull candle spell to insure that she doesn't change her mind: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You can also try bend over spells to have her do your bidding: www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
And there is also Compelling (which isn't as forceful as bend over): www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
May I also suggest, for yourself, some healing products to help you with all the hurt you have suffered in your lifetime? www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
I hope this helps
Wishing you the best

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:17 am

Thankyou so much for your suggestions, Miss Aida. I know that I must come across as sounding so horrible, but she tells my 12 year old daughter terrible things about me, which is so hurtful. Thankyou once again. :P

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Aphrodite_Moon wrote:Thankyou so much for your suggestions, Miss Aida. I know that I must come across as sounding so horrible, but she tells my 12 year old daughter terrible things about me, which is so hurtful. Thankyou once again. :P
Add Stop Gossip to stop her from trying to poison your daughter's mind against you.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Aphrodite_Moon

Unread post by Aphrodite_Moon » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:37 am

Thankyou both so much for your suggestions, these are much better than wasting my life with hatred and guilt.

May God bless you.

PixiQ
Re: Spells for Placing Revenge Jinx Curse on Family Members

Unread post by PixiQ » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:47 pm

Hi all,

I hope I am posting in the correct thread, since it's about family members. I'll try and not make my post too long.

Shortish story,
My aunt and my mum has a partnership in a business together, and has been for over 10 years. Over the 10 years, my aunt has been stealing money, unbearable, and downright nasty to everyone, I have lived with this aunt in the past, she is not a nice person. We have been holding it back for years, and have let her get away with lies, but it's now deteriorating my mothers health. Every night when my mother finishes work and comes home, all I hear is what my aunt did that day or what she said, my aunt has no compassion or morals in my opinion. My mother was beaten by my dad so badly when I was younger, she cried for help from my aunt (her sister), and my aunt words were " Are you not dead yet?" I have lost my faith in my aunt, we use to let things go because she was family, but she doesn't even consider us as family, and over the years, gotten worse, she treats everyone as if they are lower than her, she doesn't like it when someone has "bested" her. I really don't want my mothers health to get any worse.

My question is, what can I do to my aunt without harming the business as it is also my mothers. Would destruction be harming the business also? Or if crossing is more fit, honestly, I want to work a destruction candle on her, but I don't know if it will affect my mother, since they see each other daily.

Any other suggestions on spell work would be much appreciated also.

Many Thanks and Blessings to you all
Pixi
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:23 pm

PixiQ!

Oh my God! What a HORRIBLE woman! My mouth dropped reading your post!

First thing that came to my mind is to stick that evil woman in a mirror box and bury her in a cemetery.

Here's the link and to the middle of the page on the right hand side, you will see what I am talking about: http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Reverse everything back to her.

That will be the best thing to do to that devil-woman

I PRAY this helps

take care

PixiQ

Unread post by PixiQ » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:05 am

Thank you for replying Miss Aida,
if it takes a little longer for me to bury it in the graveyard, will that affect the spell? I live in UK, so we don't have dimes, could I use the currency here, or should I get hold of a dime? Also, does it have to be buried by a gravestone or could I bury it anywhere in the just in the graveyard. Security is a little tight at the graveyard that is close to me.

Sorry for all the questions

Pixi
Thank you St Expedite
Thank you St Michael

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Hello, PixiQ ,

Then, offer something else: Flower, booze(If the person liked alcohol), cigarettes (if the person liked cigarettes), etc.

I don't know how it is in the UK but I take one of my dogs with me. I also carry a VERY visible "poop bag" with me, along with a hand shovel. Then, when I want to bury something, I pretend that my dog made a mess and I am picking up the mess. NOBODY has ever questioned me! EVER!

It doesn't have to be buried right by the gravestone. It can be buried by where their hand might be, etc. Here's a link that may help you:
www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html#graveyard

Wishing you the very best

CompassRose

Unread post by CompassRose » Tue May 31, 2016 8:09 pm

Two years ago, my spouse, mother-in-law and myself (with two beloved cats) were forced to move in with my husband's brother and his wife, having nowhere else to go. I used to pity her, but now, she has become utterly intolerable. I am forbidden to touch her foods, yet she regularly takes my food (I have several health problems and keep a stash of pre-made or easily prepared things that I can use to get some nutrition on bad days). She carries on with other men behind my brother-in-law's back (she wants to be polyamorous, he doesn't), and when she has boyfriends over, I had better be scarce or stay in the basement for hours on end. If we dare to refuse her something she wants to do, she will twist our words or not acknowledge our refusal.

This past weekend was the last straw. She asked if she could let her boyfriend sleep in the basement room my husband and I share while we were out of town for several days. We said no, because the cats hate strangers. After we'd left for our vacation and my mother-in-law had gone to visit friends, she asked my mother in law if he could use her bed. Not knowing about our refusal, she said he could. We returned to terrified and stressed cats and evidence that not only had someone else used our bed and moved our things around, but used my husband's new computer! Tomorrow I plan to make sure none of our valuables were stolen, but I have been dreading this very thing and now it's happened. I'm done being forgiving and sympathetic, I want her to pay for this.

Specifically, I want to jinx her love life. I want it to fizzle completely. It'd also be nice if she was exposed for the lying, cheating spoiled child she is, in a way that she can't twist or slither out of and if my brother in law could be made to see it and get over her quickly. He's a great guy and I like him a lot, I'm just done with her and her awful treatment of everyone around her.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:33 pm

Hello, CompassRose ,

First, you may want to look at this page son this thread about exposing liars. This cold help a lot:

spells-to-punish-liar-thief-fraudster-w ... t1003.html

A crossing spell kit and crossing spells could help immensely: www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

The mirror box spell is one of my favorites also. Find it here: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

These are just for starters!

Wishing you the best

take care

CompassRose

Unread post by CompassRose » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:53 pm

Thanks, Miss Aida! I'll read this all over thoroughly.

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:38 pm

Hello everyone,

A very good friend of mine recommended that I come here for help. I am very much a believer in the spirit world and I desperately need help.

I have a family member who is refusing to leave my home that I inherited. She has caused so much heartache.

My family and I need someone to help me with a spell that I can put on her and the strays that she has invited in my grandmother's home.

I don't have anything but a Facebook picture of her.

Is there someone who can walk me through a spell to make her fail at anything she tries to do to me?

I want her to never speak my name again.

I hope that this does not get deleted as I have tried posting this for three days now.

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:10 am

Miss Aida thank you for your help. I'm new on here and had no idea how to post my questions but I'm learning. I'm placing my order and hoping that I will have it in time for the full moon. I'll keep you posted

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:45 pm

Hello BTYGEENATION13,

It sounds like this situation warrants some major Hot Foot work. You can read about how to do this work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
post372539.html#p372539

As you do this work and while these people are still in the house, make sure you protect yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Thank you Sister Jean for your help! I ordered both hotfoot and fierywall and was advised that it will take three and a half weeks to ship which is understandable because of the way it was explained. Is there something that I can do in the meantime and is it possible to cast a spell on four people at the same time or would I have to do it individually?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:22 pm

Hello, BTYGEENATION13 ,

Yes, you can cast spells on 4 people at the same time.

Also, there might be something on this page for you

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Hello everyone I have a dressed uncrossing vigil light and it says to place the names of the enemies on a piece of paper face up. Do I write the names 9 times like I did with the hotfoot spell or do I write their names and my intentions?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi BTYGEENATION13,

I would do the latter, since your spell is focused on yourself, vs. Hot Footing someone else.

Here is the thread on petition papers, which can help you understand how best to construct them in general:
petition-papers-and-name-papers-questio ... 21039.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:32 am

Good morning Miss Athena I did some research on the link you gave me but most of the petitions are for sweet spells and not for uncrossing. There were so many topics about the same sweet spells that I gave up. Could you refer me to another link?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:29 am

Hi BTYGEENATION13,

If you still want help with writing petitions, I suggest you buy miss cat's excellent book on the subject, Paper In My Shoe:
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html

You'll find everything you need there.

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:34 am

Hello BTYGENNATION13,

If you are wanting to burn this Uncrossing candle to turn harmful magic back onto your enemies, just write their names on a small square of paper or just "My Enemies" if you don't know their names, then write your petition on the back. How many times you write the names is up to you, but 3,7 or 9 times is customary. You can read more about Uncrossing work here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.htm ... ingcandles

Hope that's helpful to you.

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:43 am

Thank you Sister Jean this is very helpful.

BTYGEENATION13

Unread post by BTYGEENATION13 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:01 pm

Sister Jean I have another question. Will the candle burn down even though it's encased? It says to let it burn completely down and I work long hours so I'm afraid to leave it burning.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi BTYGEENATION13,

Enclosed candles do burn down just as freestanding ones do.

If you are concerned about leaving it burning, you could place it in a pan filled with sand and put that in your bathtub.

Alternatively, you could burn it in sections by pinching it out before you leave the house (never blow it out - that is a sign to Spirit that you are ending the spell vs. pausing it) and then re-light it when you get back home.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

millienmae

Unread post by millienmae » Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:17 pm

I am fifteen, and in less than a month, I will be sixteen. Of course at this age, I have a limited amount of experience with spellcasting— it’s only been four years of practice for me. I’ve healed an old friend who had pancreatitis, I’ve successfully used honey jars, and I’ve been thinking about cursing someone in particular for years now.

My grandfather on my mother’s side molested me throughout my childhood. He’s been the person who caused a whole string of emotional and mental problems for me; I’ve been hospitalized in psych wards, I’ve developed an addiction to self-injury, and just a plethora of other problems. I am not the only child that he has made advances on, although I don’t know if he has hurt another person the way he hurt me. He is a retired schoolteacher though and he and his ex-wife (my grandmother) had not been intimate for the last 10 years of their marriage, as she told me. Take that how you will I guess.

Child Protective Services did get involved last summer, but nothing came of it. Nobody believes that he did what he did, and my family has dismissed me as a delusional liar. I can no longer go to family events, and this year, I spent Thanksgiving alone, because he is there. He has turned the family against me.

~~~

So I guess long story short, I want to curse my grandfather. I want to destroy him and make him suffer in agony, the way he destroyed my innocence and nearly destroyed my will to live. Do you all have any advice on what types of curses to use, what ingredients to use, and most importantly: What would be a suitable punishment for this man’s crime?

Thank you for your time.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:13 am

Hello millienmae,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you, I can't imagine the hurt you must feel, not to mention the isolation because your family doesn't believe you. As for curses, you have a lot of options, and may want to get a reading from a reputable reader to find out which course of action would be the best to take. In the meantime, here are some materials to look over:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/h ... pells.html
spells-to-curse-someone-with-physical-i ... t5370.html
spells-of-justified-revenge-and-reversi ... 25254.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

If you scroll up through the other pages in this thread, you'll also find lots more ideas.

If you want to get a reading, you can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Also, there are many resources online for victims of rape and abuse, especially RAINN.org. Please know you aren't alone.

Many blessings to you.

beautys secret

Revenge on InLaws

Unread post by beautys secret » Thu May 24, 2018 1:44 pm

My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer when my baby was 2 months old. His family did not believe that the baby was his so they ostracized my baby. We have not seen my husband since last summer. My daughter does not know her father have not seen him since she was 7 months old and he has a prognosis of months to live.

His mother and father both died from cancer within the last Year. His 2nd cousins kidnapped my husband and held him against his will; They won't let him talk to us, they took his phone from him. He had to use a stranger's phone to call me and tell me that he misses me and wants to see me. But his family members would not allow it and the courts believe everything that the family is saying. They will not listen to my husband because he is sick and would not let me and my children see him.

The 2nd cousins went to court to get custody of my husband. They were granted permanent guardianship. They have stolen thousands of dollars from my husband and the courts are allowing them to not let my husband see us or get any of the money to take care of us. His family is all about the money and they do not want us to see him ever again.

I would like to cast a spell on his 2 cousins. One of them is a police officer so he is using it to his advantage.

What spells can I cast for his cousins to lose their jobs and hurt and feel the pain that they have caused me and my family?

I am very heartbroken I am very sad end and we miss my husband. Please help us punish them for treating us and my dear husband so poorly.

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat May 26, 2018 10:40 am

Greetings, beauty’s secret.

Welcome to our forums! I’m sorry for what you are going through. You’re situations sounds like you are going to need a professional rootworker. AIRR contains many professional rootworkers including, Ms. Robin, Miss Aida, Miss Cat, etc. Here is the link: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... otworkers..

In the meantime, I recommend you do some uncrossing work on yourself and the household. Here is the link for uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html, http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-uncrossing.html.

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”