Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Revenge Against Social Media Enemies Hackers Cyber-Bullies

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Revenge Against Social Media Enemies Hackers Cyber-Bullies

Unread post by Hellokitty » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:12 am

It's started March 6, 2010. There has been this girl who's been sending her online friends to attack me. See, I did the right thing. I blocked her. I called the police, which wasn't much help. The police just said to add privacy settings. But now, her friends are coming after me publicly. All privacy settings manage to do is keep people from mailing me. A person has to be my mutual friend. Now, it's gotten to the point where I feel like I have to delete my account, which I ALREADY had to delete one account because of her. So, what? One jerk is making it so I have to delete both accounts, worst part is, I have no idea what I did to often her. I was nothing but nice to her. and according to research, most stalkers leave you alone within a year. Well, I have blocked a bit of her friends, but it just seems like this will never end.

When I was in High School, I have learned something. When an enemy can't move away, then the best way to destory your enemy, is to get them to destory themselves. I don't really know how to do that, because she lives a million miles away. But even though she's a million miles away, there must be something I could do so I wouldn't have to destory another account because of that lunatic. Like I don't know, she sends her friends to attack me. Maybe there's a spell to make your enemy hated. To make your enemy lose all their friends. I mean, there is a spell to break of lovers, their must be a spell to make an enemy lose their friends. I mean, it would be a different story if their friends was a positive influence on them, but instead of being a positive influence. All she is doing is sending her friends to attack me and it's been happening for 5 months, now. I am, 21 yr old, and we just happen to like the same celebrity. That's how she found me, we like the same band. It will even help me if she would lose interest in my favorite band. It's a lot like, I used to be a huge fan of My Chemical Romance, then their new CD stunk and I didn't care about them any more. Some with HIM, I didn't like their new CD, so I moved forward. So, if their was a spell to change her interest, that would help, too. I just want her to leave me alone, permantenly.

faith2008

Re: How to make your enemies hated?

Unread post by faith2008 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:36 am

Do a search on mirror boxes. A binding and reversal spell should do the trick. They've been talked about extensively. Devi is excellent with them as are many others. You also need to work on some cleansing and protection. I would get some Firey Wall of Protection from LM. If you work with saints then St Michael would be a good one to work with.

Also remember bullies tend to bully people that they know they can get to. Do your best to just ignore them. When she realizes that it's no longer working with you no matter how many "friends" she sends after you she'll move on to someone else.

Good luck!

Edit: I just realized I didn't answer your question about making your enemy hated. I'm sure someone will be along with more experience to answer that part but I personally would work on protecting myself first.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am

What's a mirror box? Is there a specific binding and reversal spell that it's best to use? Or will any binding and reversal spell do. Binding is good because I don't want anybody to suffer because of that psycho. I would never want anybody to go through what I went through. Yeah. I hear the Fiery Wall of Protection is really good. Will the binding spell protect her from everyone? I mean, I know her lackey's will always love her unless I could cast a spell to make her hated by them. It's not that I care if she has friends or not. But again, instead of having friends which are a positive influence on her and encourage her to be a better and noble person. She has goons, lackeys, pawns, people who attack others just because she says so. Which is why shifting her music interest first came to mind, I would NEVER want the spell to wear off. If she could move on to another genre of music, I will never have to deal with her again. Like me, I listen to a rare type of music. I listen to Japanese music. The girl is NOT Japanese or part Japanese. She's 100 percent white and has no idea what they are saying. If she moves to music that she actually understands, it will get her out of my life permanently. Since all of my groups are Japanese groups. Oh. but, yeah. I also be cool to bind her from not only attacking me. But also bind her from attacking other people. (like a mental hospital, or anger management. I mean, who attacks a person for 5 months, anyway?)

Also, will cleansing and protection fix in damages to my reputation that she might have caused? I don't know, she gets people to attack me someway. I don't know. How she does it. Maybe they are just natural lackies. People who would attack anyone good or bad just because their friend told them, too. Which is why I strongly want to separate her from her friends. Or for her friends to stop being deceived and realize that she's a stalker who is obsessed with me.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 am

You can approach this in a variety of ways. If you want to merely end their interference in your life then you can work a Fiery Wall of Protection conjure along with Stop Gossip work. The Stop Gossip work will keep them from speaking about you and the Fiery Wall of Protection will protect you in an aggressive manner. Should these people attempt to harm you again they'll be removed from you life. This may be the best solution for you.

To give them a piece of their own medicine then place them in a mirror box. Make a dollie or representation of them (wax figure candle can be used) and place this in a box that is lined with mirrors all facing inwards. Make sure you don't capture your own image in them. Sprinkle some Blackberry Leaves, Reversing powders, and similar products and close the box and burn a butted reversal candle on it. Bury the entire set up in a dark hole.

To take this a step further and turn everyone against her, take your enemy and put her in a vinegar jar. Just her by herself in the jar, no one else. This will sour her life, turning her friends against her and turning her against her friends and will make her life bitter.

Any of these will accomplish what you seek, you merely need to decide how far you wish to take it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:41 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can approach this in a variety of ways. If you want to merely end their interference in your life then you can work a Fiery Wall of Protection conjure along with Stop Gossip work. The Stop Gossip work will keep them from speaking about you and the Fiery Wall of Protection will protect you in an aggressive manner. Should these people attempt to harm you again they'll be removed from you life. This may be the best solution for you.

To give them a piece of their own medicine then place them in a mirror box. Make a dollie or representation of them (wax figure candle can be used) and place this in a box that is lined with mirrors all facing inwards. Make sure you don't capture your own image in them. Sprinkle some Blackberry Leaves, Reversing powders, and similar products and close the box and burn a butted reversal candle on it. Bury the entire set up in a dark hole.

To take this a step further and turn everyone against her, take your enemy and put her in a vinegar jar. Just her by herself in the jar, no one else. This will sour her life, turning her friends against her and turning her against her friends and will make her life bitter.

Any of these will accomplish what you seek, you merely need to decide how far you wish to take it.
Thank you SO MUCH. I think I love you ^^
Will the vinegar jar work by itself? If so, I could get started with that immediately, while I wait for the Stop Gossiping and Fiery Wall of Protection. I want her and her random friends out of my life forever, so I could enjoy some peace. and never have to worry about being attacked again. Yay! May I have your permission to copy this and keep it in a PRIVATE entry? No one will see it except me. I just want to keep your advice, so I will not have to ask the same question again. But I will never share this advice with anyone, or at least I would ask your permission before sharing.

P.S. I hope it's ok to spit in a jar of vingar, I hope I didn't accidentally curse myself.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

I think ConjureMan has the ticket...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 am

You may certainly keep my advice.

If you continue with the vinegar jar make sure to keep yourself cleansed.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:34 am

ConjureMan wrote:You may certainly keep my advice.

If you continue with the vinegar jar make sure to keep yourself cleansed.
How do I keep myself cleansed? Oh. and with the vinegar jar, is their anything I could add to it to really drive her friends away from her? Also, I here that with a honey jar, you have to change it out every 6 months, do I do the same with vinegar? I mean, I don't care if she had real life friends, but I don't want her online friends to attack me anymore. 5 months is too long.

and when it comes to Fiery Wall of Protection, it says to name seven guadians. Now, do I put Michael as a guardian or is Michael the white candle? Because this crap is happening online, do I name online people as my guardians? Like the maintainers and online friends? and would it be better to use real life people or saints?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 am

I've never heard of changing out a honey jar every 6 months. I have a honey jar that I've had for 7 years!

You can add hot peppers into the vinegar to create extra arguments and such. A vinegar jar will eventually probably start to leak and such. At that point you can either dispose of it (hopefully your intent would have been accomplished by that time), or you can start another one.

Name any 7 supports that can act as guardians. It can be friends, family, police, ancestors, etc...any source of aid applicable to the situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 am

You can keep yourself cleansed in any traditional hoodoo manner. Hyssop baths along with Psalm 51 is a traditional manner of cleansing yourself of sin.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:53 pm

ConjureMan wrote:You can keep yourself cleansed in any traditional hoodoo manner. Hyssop baths along with Psalm 51 is a traditional manner of cleansing yourself of sin.
Ah. But I'm new to Hoodoo. I've been studying magick for years with little success. Like Wicca has given me results, but it took years. It was the success of LM that has attracted me to Hoodoo. Ever other magickal system as let me down.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:21 pm

Well, Wicca is a religion, not a system of magic, though it embraces magic. Depending on what tradition you were studying the magic may have been more ceremonial or folk-magic oriented. But ultimately Wicca is NOT magic, it's religion. Hoodoo is a system of magic that is tied closely with protestant Christianity, not a religion in and of itself. But it still requires work, skill, and technique to be successful at.

Have you had a reading to see if you are particularly gifted for spiritual work? It may simply not be something you are naturally gifted for. If it's not, then you will just need to accept that you may have to work harder to get any results, or accept that you will have to rely heavily on professional practitioners working on your behalf. There's no shame in that - it's just the way things are sometimes.

Getting a reading on the matter may help you get some perspective on the matter. In any case, you may wish to consider hiring a professional to work for you until such time as you've developed enough skill to work consistently for yourself.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Here is a link to Miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo In Theory and Practice where she discusses the historical roots of baths and how traditional baths are performed:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Following what she talk about you can keep yourself cleansed while doing this work.

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:43 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Here is a link to Miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo In Theory and Practice where she discusses the historical roots of baths and how traditional baths are performed:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Following what she talk about you can keep yourself cleansed while doing this work.
Thank you

Hellokitty
Newly Registered

Unread post by Hellokitty » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Devi Spring wrote:Well, Wicca is a religion.
Have you had a reading to see if you are particularly gifted for spiritual work? It may simply not be something you are naturally gifted for. If it's not, then you will just need to accept that you may have to work harder to get any results, or accept that you will have to rely heavily on professional practitioners working on your behalf. There's no shame in that - it's just the way things are sometimes.

Getting a reading on the matter may help you get some perspective on the matter. In any case, you may wish to consider hiring a professional to work for you until such time as you've developed enough skill to work consistently for yourself.
Yeah. I practised witchcraft, but I only did cermonial magic once. But without all the supplies I needed. Most want you to buy a lot of things that I don't have. wand, athame, staff, pentagram, etc. an alter would need to be in the middle of the room. I don't have enough money or space for that. Even if I did have the money, I still don't have the space. So, I have used very simple candle magick. Some results were quicker, tho. Like, I did candle magick for a high score on the ASVAB. Didn't study for weeks. When I took the ASVAB, I got a high score. So, that spell work. I also casted a white magick spell to get rid of bugs, it kept my house pest free for 3 years ^^ So, I do think I have some talent. I just have no money. The Fiery Wall of Protection seems to be easy to do. All that needs to happen is for my mother to work at night again. >.> With my mother working in the day time and living with everybody again. It's hard to do, escept at night. Some things seem to work better than others, like working outside, but our druggie neighbers are out late at night.

I'm back to where I was, trying to practise magick, without gettting caught.

MsHooDooPrincess

My fiance's ex wife/friends hacking his facebook

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:45 am

Post deleted by MsHoodooPrincess concerning someone hacking a facebook account and causing trouble in social media

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: My fiance's ex wife/friends hacking his facebook

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 am

Since she is causing problems in many areas of life, I would get a reading and consultation with an AIRR worker on the matter to see the most efficient way to neutralize her ability to cause problems.

Off the top of my head, I'd say making a doll baby of her and binding it up in a mirror box would be one way to approach the situation.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:25 am

Devi Spring,

Great ideal, I plan on getting a reading from one of the AIRR members, and thanks again Devi because she needs to be stopped.

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:32 am

Devi could you please link me to the page for mirror boxes?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:08 am

You can find them in the complete inventory listing http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 am

Devi Spring,

Thanks so much

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Law Keep Away and Banishinq can be affective too, so he can be able to conduct his business in private. I cannot STAND nosey people....thats just me, stop questions, stop lookinq, stop all of it, and leave me and my business alone. I'm fairly private as you see haha lol.

http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html

But its weird because I want to become famous. :/ haha. Also take into consideration with that DollBaby trickk. Love it.

Take Care,
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

MsHooDooPrincess

Unread post by MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:29 pm

TBanks91,

LOL thanks sweetie, i'm the same way,my fiance too...This woman is a pain in the a**

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Revenge Against Social Media Enemies Hackers Cyber-Bullies

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:33 am

Those who are experiencing social media bullying by cliques or groups, cyber-stalking, account-hacking, and other intrusive incursions by online enemies, rivals, or foes and want to do their own conjure work to combat these issues will do well to purchase one or both of these spell-books, each of which contains more than 100 spells, and in which a great deal of historical and theoretical information is conveyed as well:

"Destroying Relationships: Hoodoo Spells to Break Up, Separate, Hot Foot, and Drive Off Your Foes and Rivals" by Miss Aida:

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

=====

"Cursing and Crossing: Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies" by Miss Aida

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

HamboneJones
Newly Registered

Unread post by HamboneJones » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:23 pm

Hey all.

I got into a simple debate with someone then weeks later they posted my very arguement as their own. I laughed at the post. Long story short, one of her friends trolled my business Facebook. I’ve reported it. However, I’m a studied man and this lady continuously posts things about spirituality that are just plain lies and delusional.

I was thinking of using of a honey jar with some influence in it to get her to have that friend take his garbage down.. but I also want to shut her up and give her something like a cold.. I have my reasons for that.

Any advice for a good combo work?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:35 am

HamboneJones
The honey jar is a good idea to sweeten up your friend. You can also use a skull candle with influence oil to control her thoughts. Read this thread on influence spells.
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
You can also use stop Gossip to have her friends end the malicious talking.
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html
If you want something cold and freeze her in her tracks you can also do a freezer spell on her
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
These are some ideas that will help you in this situation my friend.
Best of luck to you. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

HamboneJones
Newly Registered

Unread post by HamboneJones » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:38 am

Thanks!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:42 pm

HamboneJones,

Edward T gave you some great suggestions, and i am going to offer one more.

Get Alum Powder. Write her name on a small piece of paper with a encil or china marker. Dissolve the Alum in hot water, a little water at a time until you have dissolved all but the last couple of crystals. Use a fla container. I like to make a little tray of aluminum floil with the edges rolled up by hand. Lay the name-paper in the super-saturated Alum water. Let it evaporate and the paper will be crusty all over with Alum, puckering your enemy's mouth closed. While it is still just a little moist, put it in the freezer.
est of luck to you.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”