Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

rainbird

Re: Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by rainbird » Sun May 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Tracie, I was in an abusive marriage for 22 years in a foreign Country. Twenty five years ago we (husband myself and two children) came back to my homeland. Reading about your marriage reminded me of a lot of mine although perhaps mine was'nt quite so bad but bad enough. I was so desperately unhappy and frightened of him. Once back here I went to a solicitor and started divorce proceedings. I had no knowledge of this work at that time although wish I had as i would have certainly done something GRAND to him .But did pray so much for help and guidance. Whatever it was something or someone or an almighty power was working for me because in all my unhappy years I can only say in my wildest dreams i could never have imagined Karma or the Almighty doing the Justice which needed to be done to him and WAS. I could never have even planned it so well and I think sometimes we have to say to ourselve OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH.Anyhow in my opinion you must get away from this monster for your childrens sake and whatever means you need to use to be able to do that I wish tyou all the luck in the world. Rainbird.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:21 am

A few days ago I mentioned on the board that a friend of mine's lover (who is married) had decided to move to another city with his wife, etc. basically leaving her high and dry. Their affair was long term, so I appreciate her fury at pretty much being dumped. I told her I recommended the work Cat describes in her revenge work page (black candle, blackberry leaves, hammer, etc). I've done that one on people who have really had it coming and it does pack a punch.

She, however, wants to "improvise" and have me carve into the candle that she wants him to regret his decision, desperately desire her and want her back, etc, etc.

Now, I'm not sure if I should suggest "reversing work" on him - meaning he feel as lousy as she felt when he dumped her or if I should say "whatever" and do it the way she wants.

I know about the IS work and it's not something I want any part of.

Any suggestions or thoughts that I can/should NOT do the revenge spell the way she wants.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:55 pm

Since your the one performing it I would do it the way you know how and feel comfortable doing it. I wouldn't dabble in something that you are not clear on or may feel a little reluctant to try. I would also have your friend get a reading and then have the root worker suggest something, then she can have the choice of you doing it or the root worker because the root worker might suggest something that you may not know.

Have a Blessed Day!

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Which page is the 'revenge work page'? Because I'm looking for what you are talking about and can't find it.

Nevermind...found it! Looking in the wrong place earlier. And I see how that would pack a punch! If nothing else, her hitting something with a hammer would be theraputic!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:15 pm

suzyparker did you get a reading on that situation?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Reversing work can actually make him feel all the pain he's putting her through, especially with the use of herbs like Blackberry leaves.

If you want to get into his thoughts you can make a skull candle aimed at influencing his thoughts and feelings.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

PurpleShoes

Unread post by PurpleShoes » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:24 pm

i have recently been irrevocably hurt and betrayed by someone i cared very much about, and have realized this person has been using and betraying me as long as I've known him. i want to teach him a lesson and do some negative work on him, nothing terrible or life ruining because despite knowing i shouldn't keep him in my life, I do still care about him and probably always will. but i want to do something just to send back the hurt he's caused me. however, I no longer have ANY bio items other than pictures of him, and since we definitely won't be seeing each other anytime soon, I won't be able to collect any. i do however have an old honey jar i used to work on him, its a few months old, and inside it are pieces of towel which had some dried up semen on it. there was only a small amount of semen to begin with, but i have retrieved the pieces of towel, which are obviously now soaked in honey. i'm wondering if i can use these honey soaked pieces of towel as a bio item or if the link to him has been destroyed by the honey...what do you think? even if it's covered in honey there must still be SOME of his dna on the towel, right?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:48 pm

No you can't reuse the bits of towel with his semen on it. It is covered in honey,and pretty much useless if you are trying to do negative work on him per se. Now if you were trying to do more love work on him, then you could possibly use it.

Since you are trying to teach him a lesson for everything he has done to you. I recommend that you do some REVERSING work. You can get pay pack by reversing all the horrible things he did to you and made you feel by reversing them back to him. To keep it simple, you can use the picture, and you can simply order a fixed reversing candle from lucky mojo. OR you can have the missionary church set the candle for you

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

If you want out right revenge then do some crossing work. Bring bad luck to him and so on.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:25 am

I have touched lightly on this subject before and am way beyond needing to Cut & Clear this situation.

I want to punish this person -but the rub is since no one or nothing (aside from himself) means anything to him, what 's the approrpriate work?

He is not attractive or a woman magnet, he's a bitter, hateful self centered creep.

Part of me realizes it must be punishment enough to just be him, but another part of me wants to make him pay for the increasingly cruel comments he has been making to me (the latest was referring to my twin stillborn as a "baby corpse").

Maybe I seem to be overreacting, but as much as I know ignoring him and dealing with it logically works, I want to feel some of his own pain.

Any suggestions.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:28 am

Just to clarify, I want HIM to feel some of his own pain.. that was a typo on my part.

Thanks again

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:15 am

Get a reading and see if Reversal work would be justified. Otherwise, I would just freeze him out of your life.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

I deal with such people slightly differently. I work a conjure aimed at forcing people like this to take a good long hard look at themselves to expose all their delusions. For someone who is a Narcissist forcing them to look at a mirror that reveals too many of their flaws is both devestating and can be healing--it is a fit punishment though, usually.

Take white skull candle. Carve it with "Your wickedness exposed to yourself." Dress it with Clarity oil and spinkle it with Sage so that it helps him see his mistakes and flaws. Place this candle on a bed of Salt and pray over the Salt that it bring his flaws to the surface so he can see his mistakes. Place the skull candle in front of a mirror and command it to take a good hard look at himself and that all his actions will reflect back on him. Light the candle.

As the candle is burning read Pslam 7: 14-16 "He who is pregnant with evil and conceives trouble gives birth to dilliusionment.."
As you are reading this Psalm heat up some pins and drive them into the skull. This will force him to see himself for what he really is.

Take the Salt and wax residue and toss it on his property or where he will walk.

**Edited to correct typo :-)***

riverofpeace
Forum Member

Unread post by riverofpeace » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:45 am

Hello,
I haven't posted before, but I have been following these boards pretty close for a while. I have learned a lot. Thank you, everyone.
I have a few questions about what CM just posted -
ConjureMan wrote: Place the skull candle in front of a mirror and command it to take a good hard look at himself and that all his actions will not reflect back on him. Light the candle.
Is that a typo about the narcissists' actions NOT reflecting back on him?
I am also wondering if one of the ways this often manifests is that others around the narcissist begin to see through their delusion/illusion. I have found many narcissists to keep a whole group of people around them who believe in their false world - and these are often the only people the narcissist will keep near them.
If someone wanted to ensure that the narcissist was exposed to others, could separate candles representing the narcissists supporters' have clarity oil rubbed on them and be placed around the skull candle, or should a separate working be performed?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Yes it was a typo. It's been corrected.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:19 pm

I hope this person is out of your life. If he is not, then you need to get him out of your life through the means of a clear and cut, and a freezer jar like Devi said.

In addition, I do not see this person as narcissistic. Like riverofpeace (welcome by the way), they like to keep a group of people around them to keep them believing that they are just so beautiful. A narcissistic person is kinda one of those people that thinks they are God's gift to everything. Remember the story of narcissus where he fell in love with his own reflection. This person seems like the complete opposite where he just straight up hateful towards everyone. In any case, I like Conjureman's skull candle, but if he was a true narcissist i think a mirror spell would only feed into their personality because they love their own reflection,and it would be hard for them to see themselves as they truly are. In this case, though I would use it as seeing himself, and reiterating those flaws to himself would be hurtful.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Clarity work along with the Psalm mentioned is aimed at specifically to make the type of perons mentioned see themselves in a different light--through the eyes of people they have harmed. It's used in a different conjure to bring those high up crashing down.

riverofpeace
Forum Member

Unread post by riverofpeace » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:57 pm

Starsinthesky - thank you for welcoming me here!
I am going to have to respectfully say that I do think this could be narcissism, though. One of the things people with true narcissistic disorders do is project all of their own self-hatred and disgust onto others, and believe they are perfect. There is some difference between the greek mythological character and what modern psychiatry views as what is going on inside of a narcissist's head.
The biggest trait of a narcissist is someone who idealizes themselves and does not see themselves as they truly are. This is the guy who is 200 lbs overweight who thinks he looks great and tells jokes nonstop about fat women. This is the guy who won't get a job and thinks he should only be served filet mignon for dinner.
True narcissists HATE themselves with an utter passion - and frequently hurl nastiness at others when they suffer the consequences and realities of their (the narcissists) own behavior. They live in a fake, idealized world of their own perfection, and destroy and consume those who get close enough to them to see the reality of who they are. Narcissists create a world that allows them to never look at themselves as they truly are. Suzy is describing someone with naricissistic tendencies pretty well. They are not overconfident snobs - although they seem like it in about the first 10 minutes of meeting them. The mirror would reflect back what the narcissist does so they cannot escape it, or blame it on others. The clarity forces them to see themselves as they truly are - the biggest OUCH there is for a true narcissist.
Narcissists keep others around them who tell them how great they are and believe their delusions because they will not tolerate people who show them the truth about themselves. Narcissists also lie to get others to believe in the illusion the narcissist believes about their own self.
The mirror forces them to see themselves as they are - this is both what the narcissist hates and desperately needs.
I could also see this leading to incredible instability in some hardcore narcissists - like the personality disorder level ones.
Personally, I would think it best to get the narcissist out of my life. At least, that is the primary concern. I also know that this is not always easy.
After that, if I still felt they needed their proper comeuppance, and that I was to be the instrument for it, then I would go forward with the skull candle. It would absolutely lead to a type of righteous justice rarely seen. This is truly one of those "your gonna get what you deserve" spells. I suppose it is all about what you really want to have happen.
I plan to transfer this conjure to my personal notebook, and if I ever use it, to do so with great care.

Guided09
Forum Member

Unread post by Guided09 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:44 pm

ConjureMan wrote: Take the Salt and wax residue and toss it on his property or where he will walk.
Hi CM,
I was wondering if there is another alternative to this. If there was no access to the person's property or where the person will walk, can the remains be thrown into a crossroad? How can the remains be disposed of? Thanks :)

Peace Be With You,
Guided--

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:21 pm

He may very well be a narcissist, and he may not be. She only described 2 maybe even 3 things that fall under characterizing him as having narcissistic personality disorder. A disorder compared to just using a word to describe someone is two different things. I know that the narcissistic personality disorder is not equal to the mythological figure. This person can have all kinds of issues that suzy and definitely not even us are aware of. He could have attachment issues, he could have came from a traumatic situation, he could be depressed..etc. Who knows...anyways I am not here to diagnose at least not yet lol

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:36 pm

If you don't have access to their property, or personal concerns then you'll have to make do without. You can toss into a crossroads or a river.

Always best if you can though.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 am

ConjureMan wrote:If you don't have access to their property, or personal concerns then you'll have to make do without. You can toss into a crossroads or a river.

Always best if you can though.

Curious about something as well, CM. My husband has been pegged (not sure if the Navy's psych exam qualifies as a diagnosis) as a narcissist, which he totally is, or at least leans heavily toward. I'd love to force him to see himself for the pathetic thing he really is, and I would have to dispose of most of the remains in the river or x-roads, however, if I sprinkled a bit of the salt in a package I'll be sending him soon, would that help? And also would that potentially interfere with any other tricks I do to things in the package? I'll be dressing some of the clothes I send him and books with reconciliation powder and oil, not because I particularly want him back, but because I want to be thinking of trying to reconcile so I don't have to worry about financial support from him while getting back to be self-sufficient.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

riverofpeace
Forum Member

Unread post by riverofpeace » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 am

Stars, after reading your new post, it sounds like you do have the right idea of what a narcissist is.
My response wasn't targetted just at you, more some concern over the reference to the myth in a thread which could be read by others in the future. I have read several archived threads and kept up reading on this board on and off for close to a year. Like many of the regular posters here, you have a good handle on how people really act and behave. I wanted to set things straight on the difference between common talk of "your being sooo narcissistic!!! (or stuck-up, and the myth) versus someone who pulls you in and can't see reality.
And yes, I totally agree we can't diagnose someone here on the boards - especially with a PD! Suzy's target sounds like it could be some narcissism, but we can't make a diagnosis.
Oh, and for anyone else who may be reading this, if your problem person is someone who refuses to see themselves as they truly are - you don't necessarily need to know about their mental health diagnosis, besides, you may never find out what that is. Divination and good advice from those experienced in hoodoo are your guides for your spellwork actions. Many abusers, cheaters and other unsavory types have some of these characteristics and could benefit, er, get their just desserts with either reversal work or the specific method listed above.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 am

Hey Everyone.. thank you all for the great comments. Conjure Man, the white skull and mirror is awesome.. I will be doing that in the next couple of days. And I like that it is devastating but also "healing" in a sense.

Re the comments about narcissists thinking they are beautiful gifts to everyone. That's a little off base and more of the "myth" that the diagnosis gets its name from. They are actually self loathing and vapid. The most obvious sign of one is total lack of empathy. All of us say things that cross a line and we know when we do. We also know that if the friendship, relationship means enough to us, we do the adult thing and put ourselves in the other person's shoes and apologize for hurtful behavior. A narcissist feels NOTHING toward other people. They objectify every one and once you are nice to them or helpful, they begin to devalue you. It's actually a disorder that's to be pitied but they are no walk in the park to be around - especially when you are forced to deal with one due to family, work,etc. situations.

So, Conjure Man - as always - your response rocks and I will be doing some conjuring of my own.

Thank you all very much.

SP

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:22 am

Sounds more like a sociopath to me.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:09 pm

I agree with Mama Micki...thats what I was thinking more along the lines. Narcissistic people may be self-loathing on the inside, but they are not going to let you know that. But some of them its just how their brain is wired. They have such a grandiosity about themselves, and huge inflated egos. You will hardly every hear a Narcissistic person say they hate themselves. And a lack of empathy is a common characteristic in many disorders from ADHD, sociopaths,ODD, schizophrenics, and so on. I agree they are no walk in the park, but in their mind they are. I was just talking about this with my mentor today who is a psychologist (I actually need to know this stuff for my future career so good practice). It is really hard to get a narcissist to see themselves as they truly are...in some cases it can make it worse. Hoodoo can help with true mental disorders, but can be tricky because some people with mental disorders can be unpredictable when doing hoodoo on them. However, in this case, I can see it working for this individual, or it can actually help them to see themselves as they truly are, which would make them turn around.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 pm

suzyparker wrote:Just to clarify, I want HIM to feel some of his own pain.. that was a typo on my part.

Thanks again
I have always heard that "You reap what you sow." Who apponted you God? Let karma take care of him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Hoodoo has nothing to do with karma, and karma has nothing to do with God. Suzy never said she was God, or any other higher being. Suzy has every right to do as she wishes for this person because we are not in her shoes. She came here for advice...not for someone to claim she has appointed herself as God. Please do not make such remarks,if you do not agree that is fine, but this remark was NOT called for.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Maljen, you can definately use the salt that way.

Maljen
Forum Member

Unread post by Maljen » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

ConjureMan wrote:Maljen, you can definately use the salt that way.
Thank you, CM. You are always a wealth of information. Thank you for sharing with us! :D

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:14 pm

I had a wonderful reading with cat, and I am waiting for my Cut and Clear products as well as some black walnuts.
Also ordered a Cut and Clear vigil light to be set.

But I still want revenge. It's the truth. This man is lying his a$$ off and their is a part of me
that wants him to suffer.

Of course I immediately think of the IS (totally ego on my part), don't think St. Martha is a good option because when I
asked for a sign if I should work with her, my Jesus candle burned up her "halo" on my picture of her! Okay...hmmm?

Possibly a Reverse Candle?

Or are all of these at cross purposes with the Cut and Clear? I truly want to forget about this person and move on, however;
I want a little bit of payback first.

Any thoughts/advice are much appreciated.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:20 pm

If you feel justified in getting revenge - fine. Do that BEFORE you do Cut and Clear. That way you can get your closure, and then Cut and Clear and move forward freely.

A Reversing work would be good, because it sends back exactly what you were given by them. So it's a fair punishment (in my opinion), as they are reaping exactly what they sowed.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Thanks Devi.
Can I still do Reverse work if the Cut and Clear Candle was lit today?

Not sure if they got to it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Hmm. They are at cross-purposes. Though I guess if you wanted to get tricksy with the rationale, then you could say that throwing the Reversal is part of your cutting away process. Perhaps if you can do the Reversing ASAP before the candle is done burning, so that you are getting what you need to out of your system, and then allowing the candle to move you forward.

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 pm

That's interesting. I will look into it.
They may not have burned it today. If not, that means it will happen on Saturday.
It is strange, but I'm game to try it. It would be part of my healing.

Thanks again!

Littlestar
Forum Member

Unread post by Littlestar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 am

I spent 14yrs with a very controling manipulative man who I married and the relationship became abusive.I got a restraining order and left him. He pays no child support he working under the table now to spite me he trying to take my kids and everytime we go to court I get screwed over and he gets off with everything in his favor. The divorce hasn't even started yet. I want him to suffer immensely for all he has done and cont to do to me. He bought a new ducati motorcycle boat movado etc but has no $ to pay me child support. What's the best plan of action

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:12 am

I would get a reading and consultation with a rootworker to determine what is the best justified action to take. You can find a list of rootworkers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com. You may wish to look for a worker that does Court Case work, so that hopefully you can find a course of action that will get you the child support that you need, and can also aid you in the divorce process.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:20 am

Assuming you live in the US, contact the Child Support Enforcement Office in your state and provide any information you have. Court Case and Pay Me products may help you, but get a reading to make sure. Getting the money he owes you is more important than getting revenge, so make that a priority.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:48 am

Devi is right on target as always.
I have several things to add, but I am going to refrain and control myself on many. If you have not already done so, hire an attorney.
Child Support and the issues (Federal Law) and people surrounding (Politicians) is a "personal life passion" of both study, networking within. This is a Hot button.
Are the material items he purchased in his name? Obviously the watch is.-- the boat and motorcycle?
Some links to begin research in LM:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html-- court case spell kit
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html-- info on court case products
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html-- for your kids and you--
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-money-drawing.html-- to draw money
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-pay-me.html-- to get the man to pay you

Good luck to you and you children. It is despicable that a parent avoids supporting a child.
BE BLESSED
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 am

Social, you posted this exact thing in your own thread. Please do not post the same thing in multiple threads. It is akin to spamming and against forum policy. Your questions will be addressed in the thread you already started.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:15 am

I'm with Mama Micki and Devi. Find out what the best course of action would be spiritually, but I would focus more on getting the money you deserve. Follow through by taking legal action and backing it up with spiritual work. It would be fit justice if he is caught cheating the law and is forced to pay up.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:38 am

Hmmm...apparently not paying child support is a hot topic these days. First off, I would do some power and bend over work to help increase your power, and be able to rule him. You should definitely get a reading. And you know what I would do, I would create a doll, and dress a candle with pay me now. Slightly burn him over the fire, and tell him he is going to suffer until he gives you child support.

niteraptor
Forum Member
Location: a rabbit hole under cemetary hill by the union of 3 roads and 3 rivers

Unread post by niteraptor » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:10 pm

im just a newbie at this site but i know that domestic abuse is one of the worlds greatest problems, and i will pray that a path will open for you and your children's safety.

kalpana2186

Unread post by kalpana2186 » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi Tracie123
Sometime people dont leave any choice for you,in some countries divorse is not easy.a divorse women is dis respected and treated badly.the only way to get rid of an abuse husband is his death.specially when u want to protect ur children also from a monster.i am in same situation what i learn is nobody come to help you .you help yourself so be brave.i spend so many years with him hoping when kids grow up they will stand for me and support me the other reason was just like mom father is also important in a child lfe.he brain wash them and turn them against me by changing his attitude with them when they turn to teen age.he buy them new cars give them money,permission to stay out at night with friends.he became a good DAD.when i move to America i use my rights i told him if he touch me or kids or try to take me back home i,ll call 911.he always prove me wrong and guilty infront of family and friends.i was upset depress,heart broken,he was treating me like a slave. then i found LM site i order crown of success and money drawing for my bussiness peaceful home for kids and husband.i boil water add few drops of peaceful homethen sprinkle in house.i put crown of success and money drawing on my self.the oils work differently for me there was no change in my husband and kids but a big change in myself now when he is mad or cursing me or kids are misbehaving i am so cool ,calm and peaceful,no crying no upset my husband is surprise when he see no response of his tourcher.whatever step he take to harm me i took it in my favour he turn me out of bussiness seal my accounts.the next day i found a job he take away the car so i cant go to work i leave the house and live with a friend near my job now he is in trouble there is no one to cook and clean and he is spending money to feed all family which is expensive.i use crown of success in my skin products its amazing when people tell me infront of him my skin is glowing or i am getting pretty day by day he is on fire.The oil take me to the right track i buy COS for bussiness but it work for my home i never had that courage before to go against him.may be it help u also.i pray that u come out of this problem safely
take care

gully2005
Forum Member

Unread post by gully2005 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 pm

There have been only two persons in my life that have deeply hurt me. My husband and the daughter we both had together. My ex husband was my boss for 16 years. I was 17 when I started working for him. He is a lawyer. He sexually harassed me and I became pregnant with his child. This man put m through 16 years if misery constantly telling me what a loser I was and how he could destroy me if I left him. I finally had the nerve to leave him after years of physical and mental abuse. Our daughter witnessed this abuse and was at times a victim too. 32 years later he continues to make my life miserable. He has lots of money and has bought my daughter's affection. Now both of them are abusive towards me calling me a loser among other hurtful names. I try to stay away from them but they always find a way to wiggle themselves back into my life. My daughter I forgive because she only treats me the way she saw her dad treat me. What I need is something to keep him away from me and to keep him from slandering me to my daughter. I wish I could keep him from my daughter too but my daughter stands to inherit lots of money so she needs to stay around him. I'm no saint and right now I'm willing to do anything to hurt him back. Please help me turn this around and have him suffer the way he made me suffer all these years. Thank you.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 am

Hi there,
I am sorry for your situation--that sounds terrible.
The first place to start with a case like this would be to get a reading from one of the readers at www.readersandrootworkers.org
--they can tell you how likely it is that your case as you wish to work it right now will succeed and what the best approach would be.
But to generally answer your question--you want to get revenge on your husband and jinx or cross up his life, and you want to him to stop bad mouthing you to your daughter. As long as they spend time together there is going to be some of the gossip, but look into the Stop Gossip page and the free spells listed there:
http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

You can get information on revenge and crossing up people here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

As a final word of caution, you really should get a reading and be careful how you work this because it sounds to me like you want your daughter to inherit the money that your husband has--but if you cross him and work to make his life miserable I bet you that one of the first areas where he will suffer if your spell work is successful is financially. It sounds to me like he is very career and money motivated and if I were throwing down on someone like that, that is where I would attack. So...get a reading and some precise magical coaching before you do in this direction.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

gully2005
Forum Member

Unread post by gully2005 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. I will take your good advice.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:54 pm

Ties of family and blood are always tricky when it comes to doing works of revenge. It doesn't mean that it can't be done, but it is best to have the insight to look at it from all angles lest you find that your crossing has unintended consequences for bystanders in your family.

A reading to start is a great idea. Check out the website Miss Bri handed out.

gully2005
Forum Member

Unread post by gully2005 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 pm

I can't afford therapy. My husband of 15 years just told me that he is divorcing me. I don't want him to leave without doing something so that he can feel my pain. I don't want him to be able to have any luck in the future please help.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Well, I understand that you are hurting, and that it must be a shock to you. Personally, I would make sure that you start some healing work on yourself.

Now I think it would be imperative for you to get a reading to see why he is divorcing you, and then see what should be your launch of attack if after some time and thought you would like to do some revenge work. The reading help you find out what would be justified or not.

AIRR can help you www.rootworkers.org

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

I definitely understand the desire for revenge, and it may be just work. I agree with starsinthesky7 on this matter: check out the readers and rootworkers on AIRR.

I'd also get some violets / pansies, also known as heartsease, to help quell the pain. Speak to them about what you're feeling and keep them on your desk. They definitely do help a great deal.
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

trish76
Forum Member

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:58 pm

I am just posting here so I can find it easier. Oh and totally agree with the views on a narcissist. Personal experience. Conjureman Ali, thank you for the link to THIS thread (from another post of yours lol) and thank you for the spell advice. :D
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:31 pm

Ok so heres the problem...

I have an ex that I have tried REPEATEDLY to place a curse on, not to mention I went to another caster to have love spells cast on him, because I SUCK at love spells (I need help with solving that one too).

Anyways. two psychics told me that a former lover of his placed a protection shield on him, and never removed it, so here's my question...

what spell or spell, or perhaps even candles, could help me break his shield, because NEVER in my life has someone squated on me,and I was unable to curse them!!! Please help!!!! :|

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:17 pm

Since you didn't indicate with whom you got your reading from, I can only assume you didn't get a reading with someone from AIRR. If you didn't, I would encourage you to do that ASAP. There are a lot of shoddy readers out there that love to dole out a lot of gloom and doom just to keep you coming back. Start off with an accurate, honest reading and you'll be able to reach your goals or simply move on (which is usually the better choice when an ex is involved).

You stated that you have attempted to curse your ex AND had love spells performed on him. That's a bit contradictory to say the least. Either you want him to come back and love you again or you want his life to be miserable. It's not a great idea to do both, so figure out what you really want to accomplish and talk to your reader about it.

Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 am

Great advice Thelightfantastic! What is unfortunate is that many people get taken advantage of when they are at their most vurnerable.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
If you say "I SUCK" well, you will fail; however, if you have confidence in both you and your work along with proper guidance from a Member of AIRR, than you will most certainly succeed.
The Member of AIRR will also be able to give you a clear direction as to what approach to take to move forward in your work and what will be best for you.
Good luck and take care!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 pm

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I posted and I am sure glad to see everyone here.

Here's my story: I have been married to somebody for a few years. We had our ups and downs, but most of the time we were in love and happy together (or so I thought). I have had several readings done by AIRR practitioners and they all said that overall, our marriage was worth a go, and that my husband is a good man for me. Several times throughout the marriage, I had the uneasy gut feeling that something was "off" about him. I've had my nation sack and the stay with me mojo going ever since we got together, but still, something wasn't quite right. Some time last year, I started getting a feeling that my husband began developing an interest in another woman. I had met her once at his work place, and she was very rude to me that time. On that day, my husband told me not to come to his work any more, but she was still welcome there any time as a client (he said he was following his bosses' orders, although I was not quick to believe him).

Later on, I discovered that he'd texted that woman on two occasions and I was convinced something was going on between them. Our marriage was at the lowest point at that time, we were living in different rooms and barely talking. I asked him if he was leaving me for her, but he denied anything ever happened between them. I later found a message from her which stated she didn't want to get in the middle of his relationship with me and they were cool as friends. At that point, I was convinced that my husband pursued that woman while we were broken up. I asked him again, but he urged me to get back together with him and to start taking medications. He accused me of being paranoid and mentally ill for suspecting him having an affair with that woman.

Later on, every time I would so much as disagree with him on anything, he'd remind me how jealous and insane I was, and that I needed to get help. After several week of pressure from him, I was convinced that I do really need help and his "affair" was indeed the product of my sick imagination. When things calmed down between us, my husband would actually start fights with me and then convince me that I was the instigator. That kind of pattern went on for several months until I began taking medications for my "psychological issues'. Those medications had negative effect on my health; I ended up losing a lot of weight and my hair started falling out. Meanwhile, our fights stopped for good, but I noticed that he was the one to stop fighting with me (I never was the one to start fights in the first place).

Last week, I found out that my husband did in fact develop certain feelings for that woman last year. By a complete accident, I found the messages he sent to her last year. All of them indicated that he was somewhat attracted to her, but that he feels wrong talking to her while being married, and the last message stated she should never come to his work place again because he might do something he'd regret later. That last message was dated around the time he stopped picking fights with me and accusing me of jealousy and paranoia.

I have now realized that my husband had tricked me into taking medications and ruining my health to cover up his own guilt of developing feelings for another woman. I'd much rather prefer him coming clean about his feelings for her right when they started, instead of dragging me through hell for so long! I've had another reading with AIRR reader who confirmed that some type of affair has taken place in the past and that my husband acted foolishly. I hate that it was done at the expense of my health and my sanity. Good news is, I left my husband and have no desire being with him again. I was relieved to learn that I wasn't the one at fault in all this. Right now, my husband is very apologetic, he is desperate to get me back and make things right. However, I don't think I'll ever forgive his manipulative behavior and his attempts to cope with his guilt at the expense of my health. I've been traumatized tremendously and I want to retaliate. Does anyone have any ideas on how to make justice prevail in this case?

Jordan9400
Forum Member

Unread post by Jordan9400 » Sat May 14, 2011 10:27 am

Firstly you should work a cut and clear spell to get over any feelings that you had in the past. Then you could work with reversal or crossing products.

snake

Unread post by snake » Sun May 15, 2011 4:46 pm

I went through something really similar with an ex who tried to convince me that I was mentally ill and unable to function in society normally. It was really difficult because I trusted him so much but also knew that I wasn't doing anything wrong.

How much do you want to get back at your ex? There's a whole range of retaliation, just vengeance, or flat out cursing spells. Take a look at http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black to get some ideas. Personally I like bottle spells and I've had great luck with cursing bottles full of nasty things that I would shake up when I got mad. I don't think LM has a pre-made cursing bottle spell kit, but essentially what you do is fill a small bottle with sharp things, nasty things, broken things, unlucky things, cursing herbs and with his name and personal concerns.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 15, 2011 11:06 pm

If you do decide to get back at him do the reversal and crossing work first then cut and clear. It will help end all ties after you've asked for justice to prevail.

DONE

Unread post by DONE » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm over a month late. but I'm gonna ask this anyway..Why is it bad to do curses and love spells on the same person? I mean I wanted him to have a miserable life, AND be in love with me chasing me around but not giving him the time of day. I thought of doing the Intranquil Spirit spell, but I'm scared because I have often damaged possible reconciliations with ppl do to my failed love spells . I've always been succeful with casting love for others just not for myself :-(

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:57 pm

It's not a good idea to do cursing and love work on the same person because suppose the person comes back into your life and the crossing work kicks in. If they're in your life, you're also going to have to deal with the mess that comes with crossing work which usually isn't pleasant. Also, like I initially stated - the work is contradictory. If you love someone and want them back, why would you want their life to go to hell simply because you're not in it? While I understand what it's like to heartbroken and want someone to be miserable without you because you want them to feel the same way you do, that's a whole other dealing than crossing someone up. Most reconciliation work can be used to get an ex to think of you and miss you if the feelings are still there.

As for the intranquil spirit - that has been discussed loads on this board (it's under the Altar Tools, Religious Statues, Holy Cards, Prayers section). There's a very long thread regarding petitioning that spirit for reconciliation work that you should probably read before you do the spell. In short, it's pretty much a last resort.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”