Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Nothereanymore

Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 am

First off, my name is Jessica and I'm sorry if this is not the proper place to post this question.

What I want to do is to cross my abusive ex-husband.

What my problem is is that (this situation having happened more than ten years ago)I no longer have anything personal of his, no pictures of him, and I don't want to get close enough to him to sprinkle any powders in his path. This being said, is there any way for the spell to have effect? If so, what would you suggest?

Thanks for any suggestions that can be offered.

EcleckticMama

Re: Reverse Revenge or Crossing Against Ex-Spouse or Ex-Lover

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:03 am

Hello, Jessica / Nothereanymore --

Without meaning to pry about particulars or the fine points of morality, but if you are distant enough from the ex now to not have or be able to obtain personal items, do really have a need to cross him?

Do you truly have no mutual acquaintances who may be willing to give you a picture or obtain some other personal items? Or a sympathetic friend who would sprinkle powders for you?

Of course, without personal item(s) a spell would have effect, just not as strong without them.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:47 am

Hello, Jessica /Nothereanymore

I understand what EcleckticMama is asking -- if you are so distant from this person that you have no personal traces, tags, or concerns, why do you wish to harm them? Do they owe you money? Are they spreading lies about you from a distance? If those sorts of problems are what you face, you can work to solve them magically without having to cross the person directly, by doing a sort of "carrot and stick" spell in two parts, like, for instance, "Pay child support ... or else." But that is not simply crossing them, that is compelling them to obey, under threat of crossing them.

However, as a formerly abused wife myself (long story) i can also understand why it might take you some years to recover enough strength and courage to finally decide to retaliate for the pain you suffered. A crossing spell, performed as delayed retribution, under such circumstances, is perfectly normal.

Please give us a bit more information, and i think we can help you better.

SPL-KIT-CROS
Crossing Spell Kit
$46.10

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Well, I didn't want to give a long history, but I will and you can decide the morality of the situation for yourself and see how you would feel. When I met this person I was fresh out of a divorce from my first husband, mother of a three year old and struggling very hard to survive. Now that I'm writing this, it seems stupid and a very old tale, but I met this guy and he was an angel- he helped me, treated my son wonderfully and gave every appearance of being the perfect man.

The day after we were married he changed as if from white to black. The next year and a half he spent torturing me, my son, and even our pets (not joking or exagerating). I finally leave and go to a shelter and the police arrest him. Then one day I come home and there he is with a gun. I won't go into details here but I am fortunate to be alive. I pressed charges and the shelter and police actually sent me out of town to protect me. He was able to plead to lower charges and did minimal jail time and some probation, so I ended up staying in the town that I was sent to for safety reasons.

I didn't try to do anything to him when this just happened because:

1. It took me years after this to get my head on straight, I was too focused on survival, and too afraid to think of doing anything to him in retaliation. and

2. I didn't believe in cursing people, I had faith that the law or his own karma would catch up to him

Well, now it's ten years later and I moved back to town to take care of my father. This is a small town so I see this person everywhere. My son and I went through years of counseling to get over this, but now that I see the bastard I find myself getting angrier and angrier each time. I felt like I was in prison for the last ten years when he was the one who should have been. So, I want justice, nothing more and nothing less.

I do know where he lives, so i could possibly throw something onto the property. Like I said, I don't care to get too close for obvious reasons.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks, Jessica / Nothereanymore, for sharing more details. As i said above, sometimes retaliation is long deferred when a person has been badly abused. Like you said, it can take years to get past the basic survival issues and build the strength needed to seek just revenge.

That being said, let us now consider your magical options. You know where he lives, so the first, best, and most obvious form of work would be to sprinkle things down where he will be forced to walk over them and take them up through his feet. Be sure to mix any light-coloured powders with dirt so that he does not notice them! Crossing Powder or Goofer Dust would be good choices, as would Destruction Powder, Damnation Powder, and Jinx Powder.

SPD-HOO-JINX
Jinx Sachet Powders
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

You could also use War Water, as a liquid sprinkle.

WAT-WAR-GL04
War Water, 4 oz.
$5.25

When you deploy the powders and/or liquid, do so with a righteous curse, calling upon God in the highest to bring down certain, swift, and sure judgement upon this man for all the evil he has done. It is customary to walk backwards while sprinkling such powders.

At home you may also burn a black candle on him, either a black image candle or a black Devil candle. Dress it with an appropriate cursing oil. Those who feel most justified in this work are most likely to use Damnation Oil, and to recite one of the Psalms for justice, such as Psalms 35 or 37.

Because this man has a past police record of violence, i would also recommend that you make use of some protection work on your person and around your home, with use of Psalms 91 and 121. Use Fiery Wall of Protection around your premises.

This is serious work, and because the man is a person with a known history of abuse, you will find it helpful to work with the spirits of your ancestors by your side and you may also wish to employ a professional root worker to aid and strengthen your work.

Good luck to you and God bless.
catherine yronwode

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:45 pm

Okay well picture this: his house is a farm house, set far back off the road with a long driveway. Getting close enough to sprinkle anything that he is likely to walk through may get me shot without him even knowing its me. Hence my question about tossing something onto his property, preferably from a speeding car. He absolutely has to make contact with it? How about dressing a card or letter (obviously not signed or linked to myself)?

LynneTyson

Unread post by LynneTyson » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 pm

Do you know where he parks his car when he goes to work? You could lay something down outside the drivers side so that he'd have to step in it to get into his car. How about a nice hot foot, get him to leave town?

Lynne

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Unfortunatly I don't know where he works. It's frustrating because up until a year ago I still had three letters that he wrote to me from jail and his bible(because he's such a good christian). I threw them out beacuse I thought it was silly to hang on to the past and I truly didn't anticipate feeling so strongly until I actually saw him. We do have one child together that he has had no contact with since he was an infant.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Please excuse me if I sound harsh but nothing pisses me off quite like someone hurting a mother and child. I would make up a jar for him. First a name paper with his full name written 9 times crossed with a phrase that sums up what you want, Die Bastard Die comes to mind but that may be a bit much to you so use what ever you like. Put that in the bottle with 9 pins, 9 nails, and 9 needles, add what ever oils you like D.U.M.E, crossing, hot foot and damnation sound good to me. Add goofer dust and graveyard dirt from someone who either had/has a vested interest in protecting you and hurting him or someone that died bad. Top it off with war water and cap tight. Keep it in a safe place and work it often, as you shake it cuss him out, work yourself into a fury over what he did and let the words flow. Keep in mind that this is a heavy one, don't use it unless you really want to hurt him bad, but from your story I wouldn't blame you in the least if you did it and worst to him, men like him diserve everything they get.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Oh and one other thing, the moment he sets one little toe out of line you go and get your self a restraining order as soon as you possibly can, that day if at all possible.

Nezumi

Unread post by Nezumi » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Speaking as a fellow survivor, it sounds like you have reached a critical point in the healing process, and now is the time to make positive change. What your ex did is in the past - I *know* what he did was wrong, degrading, and horrible, and he will never be punished enough for his actions. Our society doesn't take domestic violence very seriously, and victims are usually tortured all over again by the process of trying to seek some kind of closure. Honestly, there is really no punishment severe enough to equalize what you have been through - the psychological impact of being a domestic violence survivor is pretty close to being a combat veteran. There is no justice - you must find faith that someone that evil will create their own punishment. And he isn't worth your precious energy - that stuff is powerful and priceless.

Please, please, please do not do anything that a police offer or the court will see as harassment or a threat to this man. Do not ruin your life - you survived, your child survived, and you have already beaten the odds. You have every right to be angry, so now is the time to find a way to channel that anger into something good. Is there a support group for survivors in your area? A shelter you could volunteer for? A crisis line that needs help? The only way to heal is to give back - the more sh*t that man dishes out, the more you give as love and comfort to another woman who is in crisis. Subtle revenge :twisted:

Maybe, instead of a spell to harm him, you could do a spell to strengthen and protect your inner goddess? It may sound silly, but is she being nurtured?

with love,

Lydia

Nezumi

Unread post by Nezumi » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm

Actually, wouldn't it be wonderful to have a series of spells designed for women and men who have escaped an abusive relationship and need some extra help to move forward? Maybe protection, strength, some luck for the upcoming court cases, money or help finding work, more protection (well, I still can't sleep without an 80 pound collie on top of me, just in case), something to bring harmony to other family members - it could be really beautiful. What do the other survivors think?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:55 pm

Actually, the letter is a great idea! I would get a flyer from some store like Kinko's and dress it. Use plastic gloves and type the envelope. Don't let any of your hand oils get on the envelope and smoke it really well. Curse the guy out as you pass the envelope through the incense smoke. I have used this trick a few times and it works quite well, especially if you are trying to get the guy to move.

Mary

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:59 am

To Nezumi: Trust me, I spent the last ten years telling myself everything you just said as far as there is no punishment enough for what he did. I have gained strength and moved forward with my life. I received treatment for post traumatic stress disorder for years, and for the last three years have actually been without any anxiety medication at all, which is amazing considering. However, the second I saw him again a lot of that went right out the window. I find I'm not cowering in fear like I thought I might, I just really want him to pay something for the pain he brought. No it will never be enough, but something is better than nothing.
And yes I know I sound a bit like a crazy stalker-type. I've never been that way before in my life- i am just that mad. But that also is a form of justice, every friend or family member I had in town had to change their phone numbers after i left because he was searching for me after he got out of jail.
But i really do like your idea for the series of spells designed for men and women who have survived this sort of thing. I find I've become extremely proficient at protection spells, on top of which I've probably bought hundreds of those crystal journey protection candlesover the years(and the bat, the knives, pepper spray- oh, and lets not forget the doberman. But not a gun- can't abide guns).
And I am still considering the letter. I thought a valentine might be sweet, but I think he might be smart enough to connect it.

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:30 pm

Jessica,
I'd like to clarify what I meant by "morality". My reading and study about magical herbalism from the last several years has always had karmic law and Wiccan "an it harm none" type prohibitions attached to it. Even as a newcomer I know that hoodoo doesn't have such constraints, so that is why I said what I said about not going into "the fine points of morality." I realize individual practioners will have their own takes on what they will feel comfortable doing. I also didn't feel that on this forum I had any right to ask you to justify your desire to cross your ex-husband, but only questioned the distance. I apologize if my mentioning "morality" in any way made you feel that you had to justify your desire or need for this sort of work to me or others on this forum.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Jessica914 wrote: I thought a valentine might be sweet, but I think he might be smart enough to connect it.

A Valentine card would not be a good idea. You want something generic like a store flyer, or some sort of junk mail that he has to handle with his regular mail. He would never suspect you of that.

Mary

Nothereanymore

Unread post by Nothereanymore » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:20 pm

Yes, I already had decided against the Valentines idea. It had a certain poetic justice thing about it, but I knew better than to try it. The store flyer idea is good though, I might try it.
To elecktrickmama: I understand you, no offense taken. I also was raised in the wiccan "and it harm none" tradition, and spent years believing that he would get what was coming to him one day simply because it was his karma. I also realize that karma is something that can span several lifetimes, so something that seems pointless may have meaning in the bigger picture. I've become jaded with time, I suppose, because I'm tired of seeing so many pieces of crap who never seem to pay for their crimes. I'm not content to wait for his next seven lifetimes to play out- I want him to pay now.

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi, I have just joined the site so Hello. I have cast quite a few spells in the past year - some very successful some not. I mainly try and cast good spells.

Sorry If my post is going to be long ....But I have a reason for asking....so please stay with me. I need some help and I am asking that you please read my post with a view to giving your help.

My husband is a very wicked wicked man. He has made my life and my children's life a misery over the years. Before you say go to a Womens aid place, I am in a country where that is not an option. I have tried talking to him having counselling, asking friends to speak to him - being nice and trying my best to do as he asks, and be a good wife, casting good spells to make him see the error of his ways but deep inside he is evil to the bone. He enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on everyone. He controls all our money and what we eat do, how we think, we have to think before we speak in case a wrong word may fuel him. He has a terrible temper fuelled by drink. We dare not defy him and we have to live frugally whilst he spends his money on others to others he is Mr Generous the outside world must not know what goes on at home he is a bully. We never have a day's happiness.

We are cold, hungry, we have no fun, life is a struggle from the moment I open my eyes the the time I go to sleep. I am not able to buy my children good clothes or take them to the park things like that are not an option. We have to be ready to wait on him hand and foot and do his bidding day and night. Divorce is not an option here either although I have tried to get away over the years, believe me over the years I have tried everything. I have thought long and hard over this and in a dilema - It is not something I am undertaking lightly, .....My life has been ruined - I don't want to get to the end of my life and say I had not a day's happiness, I don't want to think about the pain and suffering. I don't want to look back and my children be grown up and say we never saw mummy smile or had any fun in our lives. My children say the moment we can mummy we are going to run away far away from him and we know we can't take you with us. If you have never experienced anything like this then it can be hard to understand. Until it happened to me I did not imagine that people acted towards others in life like this. I never knew evil existed to this degree. I have tried to do good spells to bring my husband back and to find his consciencious but to no avail.

I have read the Death Spell which comprises of the bag of water filled with his hair nail clippings and his name and freezing it., then Smashing the bag once its frozen and then burying the items for 24 hours and then burning them. I have sat and meditated on it and given it lots of thought.

For weeks I know about three fold - what you give out you get back...but believe me life is terrible and it gets worse daily. We have years to go to my children are grown up. As I say I have tried all legal routes and human nature routes and alternative ideas. I do not see this as a quick fix - but a chance to free myself. I don't believe my life on earth was meant to be spent in terror and fear everyday - nor do I believe that my children should also feel the same.

If it worked I would be freeing my own spirit and my children's. Is it wrong ? I keep telling myself you have to do something to help your children and change the course of your life it is not wrong. This is something I do not take lightly, hence writing to you all.

I am not a nasty person, I am a very placid person, but I feel that I must do something. I have always tried to help others in my life and now I must try and find a way off freeing us. I know I must protect myself, but I would welcome some advice on here from other spell casters.

Has anyone any experience of a death spell working? Does anyone know of where I can research this type of spell. I have goofers dust and crossing powder but have not used them yet. Another kind lady gave me this site as a very good way of getting advice and help.

I thank you for reading my post which I know is long but I wanted you to be aware of the full story.

I do thank you for your time in reading my post. And hope I may be able to one day repay your kindess in replying to me. i send you good wishes and thoughts for your kindness.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:51 am

Hello,

First, the spell you refer to is not half as strong as the ones i have been taught. It is merely a freeze-out spell to which cracking the ice has been added.

Second, The "three fold law" has absolutely nothing to do with conjure work of the type we do here.

You may be confusing magical spells from other sites -- possibly neo-pagan sites -- with our tradition, which is more folkloric and a lot less judgemental. In our way of working, you ask that the death be brought down on a person, "if it is justified," and God will hear your pleas.

Now, as to whether any of us have done such things -- yes. But it is not something to brag or boast upon. It is always a matter of calling down Divine Retribution in the name of justice, and then abiding by God's decision.

You may research more of these spells at our Free Spells Archive, under Black Magic Spells (Spells of Destruction), and also in my online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." The pages of the latter that you would be looking for would be those that describe the use of such products as Goofer Dust, Crossing, D.U.M.E., Run Devil Run, Hot Foot, Destruction, Damnation, Separation, Reversing, Revenge, and so forth -- plus a LARGE dose of spells connected with products for protection, including Fiery Wall of Protection, Protection, and Guardian Angel.

OIL-HOO-DUME
D.U.M.E. (Death Unto My Enemies) Oil
$7.00

I will leave it to you to read some of those pages, then ask for further details, as i cannot write you full instructions for every variant death spell i know.

Good luck -- and be safe.
catherine yronwode

EcleckticMama

Unread post by EcleckticMama » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 am

Hello, tracie123 --

You asked, "Is it wrong?" I am only one voice, but I want to give you my view on spellwork in general. I see the physical matter of a spell (herbs, minerals, oils) as holding the intentions (prayers) of the spellworker or supplicant before God. They are wafted to heaven on the air of scent, smoke and fire of incense and candles. While you may hold the intention of death to your enemy, it is God and His ministering spirits (the Holy Spirit) who actually hear your petition and carry out the work death, if it is justified as miss catherine said. I would not consider this "murder" or wrong, in fact to in any way claim this sort of work as having been done by oneself smacks of hubris against Diety to me.

I add my good wishes of safety --
Dineen

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Thank you for your kind comments and your words of advice. I think having now read and re-read your kind words, I feel a great burden taken off of my shoulders. I have researched spells (and most researched places warn about it coming back on yourself ie the three fold law) however the way in which you have both explained it makes more sense to me. I have learnt a lot more. I understand that you may work a spell but ultimately it is the Holy Spririt who decides. I feel uplifted by that.

I feel that in my position I must try and ask the Holy Spirit to help me. I must put my problem to the powers and ask them for help and counsel.

Please would you consider emailing me a spell that you have (may be not used) but have come across. I do not have much access to many herbs and the such like - but I will try to fulfill its requirements.

I have thought long and hard about your replies and I feel that I wish to go on.

Many thanks to you for replying to me. I appreciate your kind words.

May God bless you

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:43 pm

tracie123 wrote:
Please would you consider emailing me a spell that you have (may be not used) but have come across. I do not have much access to many herbs and the such like - but I will try to fulfill its requirements.

Hi Tracy,

We are a forum dedicated to answering specific questions about how to use Lucky Mojo products as well as general questions about conjure tradtions and practices. That, combined with the fact that most workers are pretty private about this kind of work leads me to suspect that no one will email you a death spell. However, you can find spells for revenge, reversing, and striking down your enemies through the Lucky Mojo free spell archive:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

I also want to address your comment that you do not have access to many herbs and such. Among the ingredients you will find mentioned in the link I provided above will be common household supplies like black pepper and salt. But, most spells are going to require at least one or two more "exotic" ingredients. If you are serious about getting this work done then you need to be willing to invest not only your time and energy into the work, but also some money in getting the right ingredients. I'm not saying drive yourself into the poorhouse, but know that you will probably need to spend some bucks. You want your work to be as powerful as possible--your intention will take it far, but investing in some condition oils, the right herbs, and a few sachet powders can make a big difference, and I do consider those things investments.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Thank you so much for your kind replies, I really appreciate you taking the time to reply.

1. Whilst money is a factor, it is not money that holds me back it is hard to buy this type of thing in the country I am in other than it is a very religious country where women are not treated as equals (I do not want to say where for my own safety) but things of this nature are hard to buy. So I need to work my spell with care and doing the best I can with the herbs and oils I can get. I have goofers dust, contolling oil, bend over oil, crossing powder from this site, I have bulls oil also. Things I have bought over the years from this site. Five Finger Oil also and Voodoo Oil.

2. I am very committed, I do not take what I am trying to learn to be a quick solution. However, other than what I can read on line there are no books or places I can go here to learn more. Hence me asking for a spell, or help in compiling a spell. I do understand that it is personal to each person. I want to try and learn the best i can hence asking for help.

Thank you in advance of your kind replies.

God bless you

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi Tracie,

I got you. It sounds like you can get Lucky Mojo products in your country so that is very helpful. I would again advise you to look over the destructive spells on the website and choose one that resonates with you--since you will be the one doing the work that is very important. Then if you need supplies you know that you can get them. I wish you luck and safety in this work.

take care,
Bri

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:50 am

There is a spell I've heard of... since you don't say what country you're in I'm not sure if graveyards are common there? If they are, they say in several historical, traditional sources that cutting out a scrap from the person's worn clothing (socks and underwear especially) and burying it in a graveyard is an effective way to kill them -- as the clothing rots and disintegrates, so does their health, till they die. Of course, there is the possibility there that this would leave you caring for a sick husband for several months.

There is also an old saying, mostly among Hyatt's informants, that black candles are for bringing someone illness, and red for causing someone to have an accident. I've had luck causing a (small) accident to a person with a red candle dressed with DUME powder and some grave dirt and chile oil (I wasn't trying to kill them -- I cast the spell on specification they should be harmed in a like way to how they'd harmed me.) Perhaps something like that could suit you.

Good luck, I hope things get better for you.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 am

Malefic wrote:There is a spell I've heard of... since you don't say what country you're in I'm not sure if graveyards are common there? If they are, they say in several historical, traditional sources that cutting out a scrap from the person's worn clothing (socks and underwear especially) and burying it in a graveyard is an effective way to kill them -- as the clothing rots and disintegrates, so does their health, till they die. Of course, there is the possibility there that this would leave you caring for a sick husband for several months.

That is one of the most common spells to get rid of someone. Actually, graveyard spells have many great uses. I was taught one wear if you take a person's personal concerns, hair, finger nail clippings, etc., and asked an man executed for murder to kill him or her, he will do it. That takes a lot of research and protection on the one doing the spell. I myself would not want to work with a sociopath of a spirit. How much can you trust him or her really?

Also, the graves of one's ancestors are great for protection. I have buried many things in my ancestors' graves to protect me and help me. Your ancestors are invested in you and perfect for the job.

Mary

Malefic

Unread post by Malefic » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:50 pm

literarylioness wrote:I was taught one wear if you take a person's personal concerns, hair, finger nail clippings, etc., and asked an man executed for murder to kill him or her, he will do it. That takes a lot of research and protection on the one doing the spell. I myself would not want to work with a sociopath of a spirit. How much can you trust him or her really?

There's a graveyard near me, it's not in use anymore and is basically not even open most of the time -- I would have to jump the fence to get in. Years ago, it was open one day for some reason, that's the only time I was able to visit. Anyway, it was evidently the prison graveyard (back when there was a prison in town) so most of the burials there were people convincted of crimes. I've found it an ideal place to dispose of harmful spells -- I just toss them over the fence, often along with some pennies or candies. I've never had anything weird happen to me there, or any harmful spirits follow me back that I know of.

(Personally I think the ghosts in that yard might be lonely, and enjoy the attention...)

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Thank you so much for your replies. It lifts my heart to know that so many people are kindly replying to me. I am humble and grateful to you.

Tonight my husband has come home and humiliated my son for a slight of not finishing his glass of water, my son was in tears, he has been screamed at for hours, and punished by him. It breaks my heart to see him in so much pain especially when he is so small and ill at the moment. I tried to stand up for him and tell my husband how good he has been and all the good things he has done and my husband went mad at me then my son cried because I took the brunt of the punishment for my son not finishing his glass of water quickly enough. I stood up for my son tonight, and I came off worse. My son is wracked with guilt tonight and a small shoulders should not bear that pain of seeing his mother this way. Tomorrow my son has to go to hospital and I feel sad that he is worried and anxious about tomorrow, and my husband is screaming at us all tonight. He is in a foul mood.

Today I did go to a graveyard, it was the one in the church I was married in, and I was drawn to a spirit a man who was once a servant in the house near where I lived (and coincidentially my husband has been trying to steal the name and ground of the old house the man was a loyal servant in over 100 years ago), I took some graveyard dirt and left some coins and flowers and thanked him for his help. I will be going back in a few days time to tidy the grave. I felt that this man was a loyal servant who had devoted his life to others and had been forgotten about in death and I spoke to him and gave thanks for his help. As I took the dirt the wind built up and the temperature dropped. I don't know how to use the dirt, but I feel that I have to stop my husband from his bullying behaviour. He bullies his mother who is 80 and who i look after who is very ill, he has bullied all his sisters and brothers and driven them away, he has bullied people in our village and taken food and belongings and money from them through fear. People in our village are terrified of him. No one will stand up to him. He rules our home with a rod of iron. We are all terrified of him, as I have said before, I don't want to go through life and look back and think he stopped me enjoying my life with my children. I want to stop him from ruining their lives too. If anything happened to me my poor children would be at his mercy, I need to stop him in his tracks now before it is too late. As I have said before divorce is not an option for me, I am in a place where women are second class citizens. Also we do not have access to many books etc. I have managed to gain a few items. I will try the clothing spell. I would willingly look after my sick husband if I had too, if he could not scream shout, punch us and hit us and bully us each day. If it meant him becoming sick so he could not hurt us anymore I would look after him. I just want the abuse for me and more importantly my children too stop.

I am so grateful to you for replying to me and offering help with research for spells. May I call you my friends, it would honour me to call you that and to thank you for extending your good will and help to me at a time when I so desperately call out for help.

May I one day be in a position to help others and repay this kindness.

God bless you I send you my heartfelt thanks.

tracie123

Unread post by tracie123 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:14 am

thank you

sew1266

Unread post by sew1266 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:17 pm

I have an ex that has constantly did so much to me and my daughter. I want him to never be able to maintain a job, have a stable relationship or anything positive. He is a real jerk and needs to know that what he dies ti people is not acceptable. Any suggestions?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:44 pm

sew1266 wrote:I have an ex that has constantly did so much to me and my daughter. I want him to never be able to maintain a job, have a stable relationship or anything positive. He is a real jerk and needs to know that what he dies ti people is not acceptable. Any suggestions?

Well, there are a lot of options available to you, but you have to make sure you keep yourself clean and protected. I would do the Crossing Spell Kit after I did a lot of protection with the Fear Not to Walk Over Evil Spell kit and the Firey Wall of Protection Spell kit. They can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck!

Mary

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 am

Hi sew126,
I moved your question and created a new topic for it since you aren't asking specifically about giving a vigil candle to an ex, just fyi.

So to your question: Personally, the first thing that I encourage individuals who find themselves in your situation to do is to ask themselves--is this worth it? Is getting back an my ex--putting the time, the energy, and the money into getting back at him really worth it? Is this what I want to be spending my time on? Sometimes the answer is yes, often it will be no. I am going to assume that you have thought it over carefully and that you are interested in proceeding.

You can cross and jinx the man. You can do DUME-type work on him, revenge work on him or you can do reversal work on him so that everything he has sent you will go back to him.
Here are some links for you to check out--once you have done so you can come back with more specific questions.
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-dume.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-revenge.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reversing.html
If you decide to do any of this work, you will need to do so on the understanding that the work is justified and you will need to know how to cleanse yourself:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html
http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

take care,
Bri

ladylynore

Unread post by ladylynore » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Greetings, all.

I am in an unsavory relationship right now with a lover that I've had for three years. We are both married, we both have children. We have had this mad, torrid love affair for the past three years.

He has made sooooo many promises to me, promises that were never kept. He is going to leave her and marry me. He is going to take me on a vacation. He is going to get our children together one of these days to meet. He is going to get me a proper ring. He loves me so very much. I'm the only one... I could go on for days with this.

Well, I found out that he sleeps with any woman that smiles at him and makes these promises to everybody. He lies constantly - about everything. He is totally incapable of being honest.

I have made a jackball for him, but I am not satisfied with this. I want something nasty for him. I have so much anger, so much raw fury and rage, he needs to feel it. I'm VERY tempted to tell his wife the whole story, but I'd rather hit him this way first. I feel so angry that I fell for it, that I actually believed all the poems and letters he wrote were really only for me. All he does is change the name. The problem is I love him. And I hate myself for it.

So what I would like is advice or ideas about particularly hellish spells I could lay for him.

I don't want him dead, I want him to be forced to live and wish he was dead with every breath he takes until his last. I want excruciating physical debilitation, absolute mental anguish and torment to the point of a mental break down from which he will never recover, and complete castration. I want to be sure that he can never have the slightest erection ever again.

I would greatly appreceate any advice here. Thank you so much.

-Ladylynore

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Goofer him. Sprinkle it where he will walk over it. Burn black penis candles on him to hurt his sexuality. You might want to buy a crossing kit.

I would put him up in a bottle. Take a bottle and add his personal concerns, semen would be best in this case but some hair will work too, add things like Crossing, Damnation, Black Arts, and of course Goofer Dust, razors, nine pins nine needles and nine nails. Top the hole thing off with war water and cap it. Burn a black candle on it dressed with the same oils, Crossing, Damnation, Black Arts. You can use all of them or just one or two. Keep that bottle and shake it either every day or every Saturday as you call your curse down on this man. You want to ideally do this on a Saturday under a dark moon. When your done with this man throw the bottle into the cross roads or bury it in the graveyard. And of course when you are doing work like this you have to keep yourself and your space clean and protected spiritually. You could also make a doll of him and do all kinds of horrible things to it, basicly what you want to do to him.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 am

I addition you could add a little Inflamatory Confusion and Destruction Oil targeting his tounge in particular, so he will not be able to use it for any further seductions. Set a few Clarity candles for his wife and his other mistresses, so they will be more perceptive of his method.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom

ladylynore

Unread post by ladylynore » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:07 am

I think you're right on the money with the goofering and bottle trick, HailDiscordia. And the black penis candle is just perfect. I also love Johannes Idea about injuring his tongue so that he will not be able to use it this way again. And I never even thought about doing a clarity bit for his wife. That's exactly what needs to happen. Every woman in his life must be made aware of how he is. I would never want to hurt them, because they've all been deceived just like I have.

I do thank you both for your sage advice. I intend to get right on it because I cannot wait for the dark moon. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Ladylynore

charminmuse

Unread post by charminmuse » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:09 pm

...do it the night after the full moon. When someone pushes u, and u want to push back!!!!

buzzbabe

Unread post by buzzbabe » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Save yourself the trouble, and just do the black walnut spell as well as the cut and clear spell to rid yourself of having feelings for him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:47 pm

HD just took the words right out of my mouth. I would even make a baby doll for him as well ,and stick it with pins. You can synge the baby doll in the fire which is a means of torture. This works like a charm, and when I did it I caused my target to suffer a lot. Once you have done all this revenge stuff, then you need to clear and cut, and do a healing spell for yourself.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:40 pm

starsinthesky7 is right. If you are truly done with him then cut and clear is your best bet to get rid of him emotionally and definately heal yourself so love will come your way again.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:30 am

Black penis candle, but stick rose thorns and pins into it. Rub it with red pepper. Give him an STD and some impotence. Laugh at his nature melting away with the candle.

ladylynore

Unread post by ladylynore » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:48 pm

I feel so strongly to work to make his spouse aware of his daliances, of his nature. She has no idea. All potential love interests and of course long-standing paramours should know exactly what this man is about.

The idea of a clarity spell for his wife is brilliant. She is Chinese and they do NOT take shame, dishonor and being lied to lightly. I would like to extend the clarity to her parents that live with them here in Austin Texas.

I have searched through the catalog for some such spell, but have not found one. If anyone has a spell that targets the wife and infuses her with the facts of her husband's nature and radiates outward to her folks... I thank anyone with ideas and helpful input. This would not be out of anger but out of my desire to make her very aware of the character she married and trusted with her very soul.

-Ladylynore

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:09 pm

You could always publish his love letters in a full page spread in the local paper.

That said, female figural candle dressed with clarity oil burned on a vinegar jar to sour her attitude towards him.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:49 pm

I understand that you are angry, and I am not trying to take that revenge from you. Trust me I love to get revenge. BUT how about just cursing him, and making his life a living hell. To me it seems so trival to go after the wife, and waste time doing a spell for her. I would just go for him. Curse everything about him from his penis such as giving him an STD, to his finances.

I wouldn't even waste my time publishing love letters in a news paper. Just mail them straight to her house (make copies) and send them direct to her. Personally, when I get revenge for myself or anyone I am doing work for . I do not mess around. So if you are going to do this, just do it directly to him. He is going to suffer anyways and most people that are like this end up shooting themselves in the foot. Get your revenge, but do not continue to be bitter and live your life with this negativity. Doing well and being successful is the best revenge.

Also, even if you made the wife aware, I bet she is not going to leave him anyways. Chinese or not some women are going to stick by a man even if he is cheating on them, or not. And bring her parents into the situation. Eh...thats seems so trival, and definitely a waste of time to me. I would just go after him. Humiliate the hell out of him.By any means get your revenge on him. Do it and then move on...do not let it consume you.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:14 pm

I like starsinthesky7 approach. I'm all about getting people back! I mean why stop at magic if you have access to his deception I say make copies and send it to his wife so it's all in black and white! just make it anonymous. But make sure that you are DONE with him! Cause once you do that there is no going back! :twisted:

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:30 am

ok me and my girlfriend are done... she did me fucked up by saying she was coming over for new years, I bailed on all my friends so they are pissed, and got left waiting for her all night and she didnt call or say anything other den when I talked to her in the morn and she said she was gonna come see me.... so she fucked up my whole new years and im pissed.

we r done but I wanna teach her a lesson, what can I do to freeze out everyone or any relationship in her life for a while, I want it to be something that makes her miserable like she did ta me but only for enough time to where it sinks in bad for her.

I have a mandrake doll baby that I made for her so idk If I can use that with something else, but she did me completely dirty caused me to lose friends (they were sending me a message to fuck off last night) and on top of it ruined everything I had planned.

now there is no way for me to get personal concerns right now so ima have to work without them.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:44 pm

You can either do a reversing spell (to send back the negativity, etc) or simply cross up her love life. I'd personally go for the latter and then do a cut and clear spell to forget about her.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

adam283

Unread post by adam283 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:38 pm

thanks! I like that idea with the cross den the cut and clear.... the only this is how long will it cross her for? like I dont wanna fuck her love life forever, like yea she did me all wrong but I couldnt hate on someone enough to do that forever she is just young and stupid so I want her to have a long rough patch (like a year or something) just so she will learn that she cant be acting all fucked up to ppl...

like I want her to miss having someone to where when she does find it later in life she wont pull that kinda shit again to someone else, I guess I want to use it to change her ways, but as the punishment her have her relationships fucked up also...

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:56 pm

I don't know how long something like a crossing would last. I presume until the person does a cleansing to remove the jinx which could be quite a long time, especially if the target has no knowledge of the jinx or isn't knowledgeable in spellwork, etc. If you don't want to risk it, do a reversing spell stating that you want her to be on the receiving end of the things she has done to you.

Truth be told, I think your best bet is to simply do a cut and clear and be done with her. She's obviously playing mind games with you and if you don't appear to get worked up by it, she'll assume her games mean nothing to you and that SHE means nothing to you. That's a death knell to anyone who thinks they have the upper hand over someone mentally and emotionally.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Anastasia

Unread post by Anastasia » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:22 pm

Ha ha ha you should see my "wish list" of crossing and jinxing products at the moment.However I just found out that an ex of mine did something extra crappy. I don't want them back. At all. We were in an abusive relationship, but luckily I managed to sever the ties and I moved away to another state. I'm 500 miles away now and I want this a-hole to suffer like I have suffered. I am brimming with rage and I was wondering if I can do a bare bones curse before ordering LM products when I can afford them . I'm sure when I order LM products I'll truly be able to open up a can of hoodoo whoop ass on him when I can afford a kit or service. Yes, it is very much justified cursing. He's hit me, cheated on me, you name it. Now he's doing even more crap and I feel like he needs to be punished. Is there anything I can do to gain retribution for the wrongs he has caused me?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:42 pm

You can make a doll, and baptize it as him, and then stick him in a jar full of sharp things such as glass, rusty nails, anything sharp, red pepper, black pepper, graveyard dirt, and you can feel it with cat feces, dog feces, oh and sulphur is another goody.

Put all this in a jar to make him rot, and be stuck by sharp things. That should do the trick.

Oh and you can make a doll stuff it with the herbs and or dirt I mentioned, and torture him by slightly burning it through the flame of a black candle. I love that spell because this person will feel the burn, and they will have a crappy life.

This guy definitely deserves whatever he gets. And good for you for leaving this relationship. You are definitely a strong person.

k77084

Unread post by k77084 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:40 am

Hi Star,
I have a couple of questions on the doll, when you put it in the jar full of sharp objects do you work the jar for several days, if so do you take the doll out and continue to burn it it for the set number of days or once in the jar it stays there? also if it is to stay in the jar once there do you burn candles on it for the required number of days? I assume once you add cat or dog feces you would not want to be opening it again...lol...

I love the idea of putting them in a jar full of sharp things, if I wanted to keep them there for awhile would it be better to freeze the jar when I am done or to bury in the graveyard?

Thanks for any advice and guidance you can give me, I truly apprecitae it.
~Kiana :)

Maria

Unread post by Maria » Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Good day!

I have posted some concerns in LM about Divorce/Separation questions. 2010 is the year that I want to finalize this and move on with my life. My ex does not want to give me "what is legally entitled to me" meaning he does not want to give any portion/percentage not even 5% of the matrimonial home. However, he said he will transfer an amount of his retirement savings plan. He even admitted that he is willing to drag this for years if needed so that I will not get any part of the matrimonial home.

As mentioned I would like to have a good start in 2010, I have the court case kit but have not used it yet.... I am a strong woman but if this will be dragged on for years... it will take a toll on the physical/emotional and of course the legal fees ....In a way I want to settle (gosh I know what he will be thinking if I settled) he will have a smug in his face and will think he has won...

I would like to get some feedback on what spells do I need to do ...

Crossing candle kit - to be lit by the church-- an option for me..

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:28 pm

I would get a reading on the situation so that you can see exactly how much work it will take to get the result that you want. That way you won't be working blindly, just randomly using spells that might help. You'll actually be doing the exact work needed. You can save yourself alot of time and worry by just getting right to the heart of the matter that way.
There are many good workers listed through the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:32 pm

What is a crossing candle going to do for you in terms of getting what you need from him? Nothing. I am all about getting revenge, but get the revenge AFTER you get what you want.

So you need to put him in a sweet jar, and burn a bend over candle on it so that you can bend him to your will and get what you want. Then do a court case case kit so that any future proceedings will go your way. Furthermore, you can do some confusion work to confuse him so that he will end up giving you what you want.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

if you really want to do a revenge type of spell, and get what you want, I would get a purple candle dressed for commanding, and controlling, and then make a baby doll filled with controlling herbs such as calamus, poppy seeds, etc and then slightly burn the doll over an open candle. This is a form of torture. Basically torture him, and hurt him until he gives you want you want. You can stick it with pins as well.

In addition, I recommend that you get a reading. So that you can have a clear prospective on the type of work you should be doing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:55 pm

A reading is great advice because you can ascertain what needs to be done to get what you want. From there you can work what conjure you wish on him.

Start with making him sweet to the idea of working something out, of giving you the portion that is due to you. Work with sweet and commanding elements to get this done.

Pay Me Now worked in conjunction with some legal conjure like Court Case can go a long way in a situation like this.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:18 pm

I'm with Stars and CM; you have bigger fish to fry right now than getting revenge. You need expert legal advice and a reading to see what course of action you should take. I don't know where you live and I'm not an attorney, but in most states in the US you would be entitled to half of the assets acquired during the marriage, especially if you live in a community property state.

It is not up to your ex to decide what to pay you; it's up to the court. Stop letting him push your buttons. Do Court Case work first to get a good settlement, then Pay Me to get him to pay you promptly.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Oh I was speaking of the doll as two different methods. But you could work it for a certain number of days, and then put it in the jar once you are done. You can continue the misery by shaking up the jar for however long you like, and until the goal is achieved. I like working things for 9 days.

Disposal...you could do one or the other. However, I dont know about keeping feces in the freezer, but if you want you can lol. I would take it to a graveyard, or even bury it on their property.

Maria

Unread post by Maria » Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:49 am

Thanks everyone for the input ;)

Yes, I definitely need to get a reading and go from there.

Miss Phoenix

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sat May 15, 2010 10:22 am

Tracie
I am so sorry to hear what is going on with you. I have been in an abusive relationship where leaving was difficult (he threatened to kill me)
I hope you found a spell that worked for you --- just wondering if things worked out and if you are at least safe at this point.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”