Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

Dominating_lady

Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

Unread post by Dominating_lady » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:26 pm

I would like to know what options does one have to curse someone from a distance. I don't really want to go to the person's house to do much. That is, I don't mind going to their house, but I don't want to have to dig and bury anything while I am there.

What would be efficient in crossing or cursing an individual from a distance? What items would be recommended?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Cursing Someone From a Distance

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Oh their are all kinds a ways to do work like this.

You could do a candle spell, get a figural candle either a lady,gentleman,Eve,or Adam style candle and carve their name into it and dress it with crossing oil or something stronger. burn it on their photo that you've written tier name on the back or a petition paper.Dispose of the leftover wax and paper/photo in a graveyard or at the crossroads.

Make up a bottle spell. Put nine nails,nine pins and nine needles in a bottle with something of theirs, a hair, nail clipping or the like. Add some oil like Crossing, Damnation,Destruction or Black Arts. Followed by Goofer dust and or the graveyard dirt of someone that died bad. Top it off with War Water. Now traditionally this would probably be buried where the person would walk over it but you can keep it and work it by shaking it as you call curses down on them.

And of course their is the famous Doll Baby. Sew it up and stuff with Spanish Moss and again something of the person you wish to represent. Baptiste and name it for the person. From that point you have a rang of options, you could blindfold it to blind that person to your actions, bind its feet to give them leg trouble, that kind of thing. And of course you can dress it with oils appropriate to this kind of work or dust it with powders. If you really want to hurt them bury it in a graveyard in its own little coffin with a little grave marker with that persons date of birth and a date of death.

And you must take care to cleanse yourself after such work, a Hyssop bath with the 51 psalm is a good way of doing so.
HRCC Student #1559

Apo

Re: How to Curse Someone

Unread post by Apo » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Check these out.

If you wan to try it on your own:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

You could also get a crossing kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Or have someone with more experience do it for you:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:56 am

Making a poppet doll/baby doll was an effective way when I did this. I stuffed the doll with herbs such as poppy seeds/witch grass in the head for confusion and anxiety. Also red pepper flakes. I mean it depends on your objective, and what you are trying to do. Just be creative, and treat the doll as if you are dealing with your enemy. You can stick pins in the doll like in the genital area if thats what you are trying to torture them with. Also, attached a string to the doll, and then tortured the doll in the fire of a black candle dressed with the appropriate herbs. I would only do this if the person really has pissed you off, and if you want to create some misery in their life.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 pm

My favorite distance curse is the mirror box spell, which can be found here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

I like burying these in the graveyard with a nice nasty helper spirit.

Mary

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:23 am

I WANT TO CAUSE COMPLETE AND UTTER CHAOS IN A COUPLE'S LIFE. I HAVE BEEN HURT EMOTIONALLY BEYOND REPAIR.

I ONLY HAVE PICTURES OF THIS COUPLE, AND NO OTHER PERSONAL CONCERND.

I CONSIDERED DUME BUT DEATH WOULD BE TOOO GOOD FOR THEM.

WHAT IS A REALLY HEAVY DUTY SPELL?

CROSSING VS. DESTRUCTION VS. CURSING ???

WHAT WILL BE THE HEAVIEST DUTY SPELL. I TRIED OTHER SPELLS ON THEM ALREADY LIKE REVERSING & BREAK UP.

WORKED BUT DID NOT STICK. I WANT TO LEAVE A WELL DESERVED DENT IN THEIR LIVES. GRR!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: REVENGE

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:15 am

Please do not type in CAPS. It is considered yelling, and is against the forum rules

Well, you may want to get a reading to see why it did not stick. I would consider getting a reading and see what is the best approach.Also to see if you are capable of doing crossing work.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

You may want to consider a crossing spell kit as well.

www.luckymojo.com/products-crossing.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:09 am

CaliGirl, i suggest a reading. There are things about what you wrote that do not ring true to me. You say that you are "hurt beyond repair" yet have no personal concerns beyond photos? Usually, if someone was close enough to hurt you that badly, you would have evidence of intimacy, at least to the point of handwriting samples.... if not bodily concerns. Either that, or a long time has apssed, you've cleaned out your living space, no intimate items remain, but you are still brooding.

I don't question your desire for revenge, but you are sort of thrashing about here, asking for "what's stronger" and complaining that your own attempts to break them up have failed. Why obsess about breaking them up? Why not just give them both a failed business or lost employment, followed by inoperable cancer or a car wreck? Be creative! If God sees the justice of your cause, their punishment will come due.

Maybe it's the fact that you are typing in ALL CAPS that strikes me as unfocussed and less-than-likely to succeed, but i suggest you focus on your own life at this point. In another thread you asked about Cut and Clear spells, and i suggest that this may be a better way for you to spend your time and energy. Making YOURSELF happy should come before making them sad.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: REVENGE

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:19 am

When someone comes to me with a case like this, I always ask this "check question":
"Is destroying their lives going to put money in your pocket, bread on your table, or presents under your Christmas tree?"
I have never yet heard anyone answer "Yes."

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 am

I agree with Miss Cat and Miss Michaele. Revenge may bring some temporary emotional satisfaction, but it usually won't bring anything positive into your life. Cut and Clear is a better use of your time and resources.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Cali_Girl

Unread post by Cali_Girl » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 am

@Starsinthesky I have contacted an airr worker, who's accepted my case. I was seeking ideas on the strongest thing I could do until then, but yeah I'll leave it up to the pros.

@MissCat Sorry! Those caps really do look ugly after some sleep. I have a few handwriting samples, but they are behind their childs pictures. I dont want to affect the child, can a rootworker use that?

I paid alot of money to move to another state, rebuild my life, and this guy just took years out of my life and tossed me in the trash. Worst part calling me and telling me I'am a joke to him and his bm...what sick,twisted,evil people we have in the world...hurting people this bad and considering their pain laughable.

@MamaMickey & MissMichelle

I want my revenge (great ideas btw) and then Im cutting and clearing. Im usually a different person...but some people need to feel what they do to others.

AmaSarah

Unread post by AmaSarah » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:06 pm

As they say, sometimes living well is the best revenge. Show him what he is missing out on.

LeeWaggoner82

Things inside you from a distance

Unread post by LeeWaggoner82 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Is there anyway to put creatures inside a person from a distance? That is without feeding them anything? Trying to do it for someone but the target lives far off.

Thanks
Lee Waggoner

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Things inside you from a distance

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Well this spell is specifically done by feeding a person specific animal parts dusted in powder. So you could try to make a doll by proxy, and stuff it with different parts of the animal of your choosing such as lizard, frogs, etc

Or you could just do a crossing spell, and cross them to feel like things are crawling inside them etc.

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 pm

They way of working this trick is by feeding. My suggestion is to get Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic to learn more about the topic. Honestly, it is a cruel and unnecessary act so I recommend that you take some time thinking this through.

Since this question isn't about any products used by LM I shall now be locking it.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Here is the link to Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic as recommended by ConjureMan Ali. It is a comprehensive manual that includes accurate botanical information about roots and herbs. It is a very easy and excellent read. Enjoy!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Luckbewithme876
Punishing people from the internet

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 pm

I don't know who these people are in real life, but I'm determined to punish them. I used to be part of this social website that didn't require you to reveal real life information, but then a lot of the users on there decided to ostracize me until I would be forced to leave the site. Now I want them to suffer. Is there a way I could do that? Preferrably with very harsh punishments? Possibly something like sending a demon to plague them?

EDIT: Thank you Mary Bee for the help. ^_^ And I've changed my mind about punishment, since I was upset. I'm fine just shutting them up.
Thank you to St. Dymphna!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Punishing people from the internet

Unread post by MaryBee » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm

If you don't know their real names, print out their screen names or avatars. Get a Lucky Mojo Stop Gossip bottlespell kit and put all their printouts in the bottle, and work the spell; it will shut them up.

If you want to punish them, get yourself a Crossing Kit and carve the people's usernames on the black skull candle, or just carve "All Those Who Speak Ill of Me on xxxx Forum".

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:43 pm

Thanks! :) Where would be the best place to deploy the Stop Gossip Bottle? Would it be best to make it into a "shaking bottle spell" since the work is ongoing? If yes what liquid should I add to it? Would the pre-fixed bottle have the right liquid already in it? And when I put the candle in the neck of the bottle and say the spell, should I let the cnadle die out completely?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:27 am

You can shake up the Stop Gossip bottle, they're meant to be worked in that way. You don't have to add a liquid; the bottle will come with instructions and materials already in it. You would add your petition to the bottle. Yes, you should let the candle burn out completely in the neck of the bottle.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 am

My hat's off to you Luckbewithme876. Why? Because you set back and gave thought to what your intentions were for this spellwork. On a personal note, I understand the first inclination is to strike and strike hard in response to someone who has hurt you. But it takes a lot to sit back and rethink the situation and if it is really worth your energies to Cross up someone, believe me oftentimes it is a requirement. Good luck in your work!

Luckbewithme876

Unread post by Luckbewithme876 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:39 pm

@MaryBee thanks for the reply. This will be a lot of help. :)

@jwmcclin Thanks for the compliment. :) Though I mess up I certainly try to be ethical when it comes to magic and life in general.

Blessings to all!

ImReady2012
Do you have to stay with the cursing/crossing candle?

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:30 pm

When you are doing this type of cursing/crossing work or any type of work at all; do you have to stay in the area that you are burning the candle or doing the work the whole time?

Can you state your petition and stay there and meditate on it for a bit and then leave that perticular room? Or if you are burning a 4 hour candle, do you have to stay there concentrating and praying for the whole 4 hours until the candle has burnt down?

Thank you

I have been wondering this for awhile!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Do you have to stay with the candle spell

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes and No, its your prerogative. Some do...some don't.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 01, 2012 3:11 am

Well, I dont know about everyone else, but I can't sit there an meditate for four hours straight on a candle. That's too long to me, and not necessary, but if someone can do it more power to them.

Now if I am burning the candle for a number of days, I may repeat the petition throughout the day, but most of the time I just state the petition once a day until the candle is burned out.

ImReady2012

Unread post by ImReady2012 » Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Thank you jwmclin and starsinthesky7, this information was very helpful!
I am very strong in all of my endeavors and eager to learn. Thanks Luky Mojo!

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Fri May 04, 2012 1:17 am

I can't meditate for four hours either. However, candles are open flames and so there's a safety concern there. I always stay with a lit candle--if I'm leaving the room for any length of time (cooking, playing with the cat, going for a walk, etc.) I snuff it out and relight it when I'm physically with the candle.

You don't want it falling over, burning down to the holder and heating it up too much (I've had glass holders explode before!), or any number of misfortunes happening. If you did the spell right it will still work--and the Gods understand not wanting to burn your house down.

Good luck!
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 04, 2012 7:05 am

Suggestions for leaving candles burning:
1. Use a metal candle holder in a heatproof dish of water
2. Put them in sand or dirt. Jumbo or vigil candles can be burned in a heatproof dish with water.
3. Put them in the bathtub
4. Shut the door to the room
5. If you have a cat that won't leave things alone, don't leave the cat in the room or leave the door open. Shut the door.
6. Use 4 inch candles that burn less two hours.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Do you have to stay with the cursing/crossing candle?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:44 am

Those are definitely GREAT suggestions from Mama Micki. Some are just common sense that some people forget.

MysticFrost
Spell where you don't have to be near the person

Unread post by MysticFrost » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Hi, I was just curious if there are any revenge spells you can do where you don't have to be near the person, to make something touch him or her. Also, if you don't have any traces of them like hair or anything, would it not be so effective?
Last edited by Mama Micki on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell where you don't have to be near the person

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Yes, long-distance spells can be effective. A personal concern with DNA like hair or bodily fluids would help, but a picture can work also.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MysticFrost

Unread post by MysticFrost » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:54 am

Thanks for answering :) Is there anything on Lucky Mojo for long distance spells?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:12 pm

MysticFrost: Many, many, many of these threads and topics deal with doing long-distance work, or work where no close connection can be found or made. I suggest searching around the forums more, or reading through Miss cat's free online book, Hoodoo in Theory and Practice, which can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Brry

Don't want them to know who sent the spell?

Unread post by Brry » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:33 am

Got a spell I'd like to send someone without them knowing who its coming from. But with the package marked by the post office with the city I live in it'd be easy for them to figure out. Is there anyone here in the same predicament?

So long as we are in two different cities, we could switch. I mail my spell to you in your city, at the same time you mail me yours. Once received, your spell will be mailed out from my city, having no connection to you. You will do the same with mine. Our targets receive spells that are not traceable back to us.

Heck, this sould be set up as some kind of regular occult service as I'm sure lots of people are bound to have thought of mailing out spells but wondered how to do so anonymously.

Apollo Dark
HRCC Grad-Apprentice
Re: Don't want them to know who sent the spell?

Unread post by Apollo Dark » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Hello Brry,

I beleive you can send a package without a Return Address. Also you can ship it from an Out-of-Town Post office.

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice

Brry

Unread post by Brry » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:54 am

Wouldn't that mean the person driving out of their city in order to mail it? That would be inconvenient for someone who doesn't plan on leaving their city any time soon. It would be preferable if it were not even marked with my city or state. [Obviously, no one is going to be foolish enough to put their name and return address on a package they mean to send anonymously. At least I hope not.]
This post was moved here btw. I never said the spell was or a curse, or even that the person was long distance.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Brry wrote:Wouldn't that mean the person driving out of their city in order to mail it? That would be inconvenient for someone who doesn't plan on leaving their city any time soon.
Well, what is more important, not having your city on the package, or not suffering the inconvenience of driving out of town? Its one or the other I am afraid.
HRCC Student #1559

Brry

Unread post by Brry » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:00 am

Turnsteel - You must have missed the original post. There is a much easier solution: Switching with someone who is in the same predicament.

Have done it this way in the past with a friend who lived in another country. Works great.

So long as the people are in two different cities/states, they can switch. You mail your spell to a friend; at the same time they mail their spell to you. (Postage pre-affixed) Once received, their spells will be mailed out from each others city/state, having no connection to them what so ever. Their targets both receive spells that are not traceable back to them.

(With someone you don't know well, best to check the package first to make sure they're not trying to mail out a crack rock or something.) :lol:

Those of us here might have lots of friends in different cities and states, but they don't practice magick, and we don't want to explain why we need to send a mysterious package. That's why here, in a magical community, we could come together and rely on each other to further our conjure work.

Heck, this should be set up as some kind of regular occult service as I'm sure lots of people are bound to have thought of mailing out spells so they can properly 'hit' their target but wondered how to do so anonymously. ;)

Red Haired Mystic

Unread post by Red Haired Mystic » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:37 pm

starsinthesky7,

Thank you for that quick note, I have been looking for different ways to accomplish this very ritual - as I am new to doll babies and poppets.
Psalm 1:3 and Galatians 6:9

songfinder

magic for getting passwords?

Unread post by songfinder » Fri May 10, 2013 7:16 am

Just wondering if anyone has even tried doing magic to obtain information such as a telephone number or a log in password for say Facebook or email? Just curious

songfinder

hexing from a distance

Unread post by songfinder » Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 am

I know that to do hexing which is what I need to do with someone abroad works best if you have a piece of hair or fingernails etc, but living abroad makes this difficult I can hardly say please send me some item of yours or some hair can I, how important is having such a thing? I made a doll the other week using just a picture from the internet but nothing absolutely nothing at all happened

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: hexing from a distance

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri May 10, 2013 7:27 am

A picture is a weaker link than something with actual DNA, such as hair, etc., but can still be effective. How do you know whether anything has happened if your target is in another country?
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Fri May 10, 2013 7:37 am

Thank you,
By reading her posts on Facebook :-) :-)

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Fri May 10, 2013 8:09 am

In working someone from a distance, you have to get creative.

I just recently discovered that envelopes my target has licked are great to use as a personal tag. ;)
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: magic for getting passwords?

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat May 11, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, petitioned Saint Anthony when I had lost or couldn't remember these items. He has always come through. Thank you Saint Anthony.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Working with Aunt Sally's Lucky Number oil and some Master Key might work well in this case although I've never given it a try. Just a thought.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun May 12, 2013 3:30 am

There's information and a Forum thread on Saint Anthony products via the following links. For general information on working with Saints, there is also a Forum thread provided below:
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
saint-anthony-spiritual-supplies-questi ... 5432a9f5b0
deities,-angels,-spirits,-saints-questi ... 5432a9f5b0
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Sun May 12, 2013 6:00 am

Thank you very much for your help

AnnieB

Unread post by AnnieB » Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 pm

Hi songfinder, I don't really have any advice, but I just want to clarify. Are you looking to remember a password that you forgot or are you trying to find out another person's password?

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Tue May 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Well its someone else's password accually, I'd pay good money if I were accually able to get it

Madame Dupree
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Madame Dupree » Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 pm

Yes, that's what I was going to suggest. If she sends you anything--assuming she licks her envelopes--then at least you'll have something.

Another idea, have you considered sending her something? Like dressing a gift or card with a negative sachet powder?
- Madame Dupree -
#1853(G)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu May 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Since you don't have your target's personal concerns, you can "concentrate" his/her name with the use of name papers and incense. Instructions here:
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

treteste
Newly Registered

Unread post by treteste » Tue May 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi all.

I'm going to perform a ritual for the first time for revenge against a person who has made me suffer without any reason.
I need to know if I need to protect myself in some way before and after the ritual.
If yes, why?
And in what way?
The person I want to "hit" has no knowledge, and it does not know that I'm interested in these things.

Thanks to everyone who can answer, I apologize for my bad English.

Leah Rivera
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Tue May 21, 2013 10:50 pm

Yes, you must protect and cleanse yourself.

Doing revenge work with out having at least the most basic protection before hand is very risky.
And you must cleanse yourself afterwards.

Even as an experienced rootworker, I would not do revenge work with out protection and cleansing. I recommend that you read this page on crossing, and aquire the crossing spell kit. http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

SPL-KIT-CROS
Crossing Spell Kit
$46.10

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

treteste
Newly Registered

Re: Need info

Unread post by treteste » Wed May 22, 2013 9:31 am

Thanks for the reply, I'm reading with great interest.
I forgot to tell you that the person I want to hit is thousands of miles away from me.
Does anyone have other methods of protection in addition to the hyssop bath and burn white candles that I can prepare myself?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator
Re: Need info

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed May 22, 2013 11:00 am

treteste wrote:...
I forgot to tell you that the person I want to hit is thousands of miles away from me.
Does anyone have other methods of protection in addition to the hyssop bath and burn white candles that I can prepare myself?
Do you have any personal concerns? Working over thousands of miles is difficult for most beginners unless they have some good personal concerns.

In addition to the hyssop bath & white candle you could consider cleansing your home with a dash of Buffalo Ammonia and Chinese wash and burn some protective incense afterwards, like LM Protection Incense or Basil for example.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 22, 2013 6:15 pm

treteste --

Cursing someone from a distance is done quite often -- but the Hyssop and white candle are not for protection. They are for cleansing, specifically the removal of sin for cursing. Cleansing would have nothing to do with the distance. It is simply a traditional way to work. You would use Chinese Wash. You could use Van Van Oil in water. After you cleanse yourself, you will also need to protect yourself. These are two different things, you see.

1) To protect yourself from being found out as you work (again, whether at a distance or up close) you want to work shielded -- for instance in a room in which the four corners are protected by Bay leaves, Arrowroot Powder, and seals, coins, or amulets of protection in the four corners. So that is Protection Number One.

2) Then comes the Curse.

You are in the cursing area of the board now.

3) Then comes the Cleansing.

You can read more about cleansing after performing acts of dark magic here:
cleansing-after-performing-acts-of-dark ... -t654.html

4) Follow this by further Protection if you feel that there is a possibility of being re-attacked.

You can read more about protection against reversal attacks after crossing someone here:
protection-against-reversal-attack-afte ... t4223.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Thu May 23, 2013 5:19 am

I would be very willing to post a spell to someone else for you from my city in the UK if I could be SURE that id come to no harm handling it etc I have a simaler request I need something personal from someone in Washington DC but there's no way she would send anything here to me, it would be something like a signed picture (she's a singer / songwriter) or a CD signed this is a good idea

songfinder

Unread post by songfinder » Thu May 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Also, trying to get some DNA from someone in a different city / country could be used this way too, I mean you can't just ask a stranger to get a piece of hair of something from someone without sounding loony but here people would understand why you want it, I think its a good idea to mail spells for others and I would help anyone with this I'm in the UK as long as there was no risk to myself by handling the package,

hummingbird

Unread post by hummingbird » Fri May 24, 2013 4:55 am

Even if you do have the password for someone's FB account and email, companies like facebook, google and yahoo have software to log the IP address for each log in - so if the other person ever got suspicious about someone else logging into their account, they could get the log in history and possibly prove that you were hacking into their accounts.

If I'm not mistaken, hacking is a federal offense with a five year prison sentence.

Good luck and I hope your situation works out for the best!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”