• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:22 am

Am I Crossed, Jinxed, Hexed, Cursed? If So, What Can I Do?

Unread postby snake » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I'm not very good with my psychic senses. I seem to get a lot of psychic information but I never know what it means. Is there a particular way that something like crossed conditions will look to a psychic? I saw a friend last night and I couldn't see his eyes. When I really looked I saw dark empty sockets, and then when I was able to get closer to him it looked like he had lifeless glass eyes. I don't know what it means, and he has no clue either. I'd like to help him, but I'm not sure what the problem is.
snake

Re: How to Know if People are Crossed or Something

Unread postby Lukianos » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:12 am

Hi Snake,

Crossed conditions may appear in a number of ways, some visual, some visceral. Often, crossed conditions will manifest in a run of bad luck, increased accident-proneness, problems sleeping, low energy, inexplicable feelings of fear or something being not quite right, and sometimes even physical illness. It is important and necessary to attend to any medical and mental health factors (such as clinical depression, side-effects of medication, recent trauma, etc.), which may accompany, or which may mimic a crossed condition. Divination with a competent reader is often advisable: 1) to determine if someone is suffering from a crossed condition, and 2) to determine what spiritual steps may be appropriate to the situation.

In most cases, a spiritual bath, such as 13-herb bath, is a good first response action, in tandem with appropriate medical and mental health checks.
Lukianos

Do I Need Protection?

Unread postby Fay » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:36 am

There is a woman who wishes to be what is called a frenemy with me. She has jealous issuses that involve my life, my kids, my husband, and any success I have. This is gonna sound nuts, really, and I am a quite sane person, but over the last year and a half she has asked me 4 times if I have lost weight and within 2-3 weeks I have gained enough weight that my clothes are tight and uncomfy. And I have not changed my eating habits in the least. Could this be just coincidence or could there be more to it?
Fay

Re: Could this be more than coincidence?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 am

It could be a coincidence,or it could not be. To be on the safe side, I would do an unjinxing, and then some protection for you, (finances, and anything else this woman could be jealous of). She might not be doing any rituals on you, but sometimes people jealousy, and I guess evil eye affects you. I would find some products along those lines, and then some protection.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html

Rue is good to break jinxes...and repel the evil eye
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-rue.html

Bathes--http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbaths.html

If you really want to be mean to her, you could reverse any trouble she has sent your way with a reversal candle. Also, you might want to hot foot this woman out of your life.

Hope that helps!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Fay » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 am

Thanks! I will definately look into this right away. I'm not sure about the evil eye, Is this something anyone can do? And how do I determine if it effecfts me?
Fay

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

The second paragraph talks about what the evil eye is.

To ward off the evil eye: http://www.herb-magic.com/cats-eye-shell-brown.html

There are several herbs you can put in a mojo bag with the cats eye shell such as rue, sage, basil, anise. You probably should add some protection herbs in the mojo bag as well.

It sounds like this woman has the evil eye for you. She is jealous about every aspect of your life. i am not sure how you could determine if someone has an evil eye for you besides get some divination.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Fay » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:43 am

I was reading it and it does sound like her, she does stare way too long and when she thinks no one is seeing. This is her nature, to be jealous, nothing in her life is right in her opinion but she will tell anyone who will listen how she is superior. Everyone in her life is a frenemy and I refuse to play that game. But after reading the evil eye info I would agree I may be sensitive to it, I definately can pick out the jealous person in any group and I usually know how that person will act upon the jealosy. So IMO I would think that means it effects me. What do you think? Because I am speaking very mundanely so I want to be sure we aren't talking apples and oranges.
Fay

Unread postby nemesis » Fri May 01, 2009 4:37 am

Hi,

I just like to seek some opinion on this - how does one know for sure if any jinx has been put on him/her?

I am speaking from my own situation. I have had readings done on this recently and one reader told me I am, but the other thinks not.

Is there any 'symptons' then where one can know for sure? Does it constitute bad luck? Depression? And a feeling that nothing seems to go right etc....?

How does one know for sure?? And what can one do to remove it and to have positive and good luck?
nemesis

Re: Jinx or not Jinx?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri May 01, 2009 5:10 am

For diagnosing crossed conditions I do a divination myself. As for symptoms they can be kinda varied. Everything from bad luck in money or love, to quarreling with family or friends to sickness and even death if its a big one. But all of those can also come from things other then being crossed up so get a reading from someone you trust.

To remove crossed conditions their is the Uncrossing Spell kit which is obviously existent for such work.

Good Luck
Turnsteel

Unread postby nati1 » Fri May 01, 2009 5:41 am

In my personal experience it was a gut feeling!!! The conditions can vary, In life there will always ups & downs but when the downs come in droves, time to ask yourself if a cleansing is needed. If I were in your situation I would do a 13 herb bath and continue from there if more is required. My personal opinion is even if the carpet is vacuumed all the time and clean, doesn't mean you can't shampoo it!!!
Hope this helps
Nat
nati1

Unread postby nemesis » Fri May 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Thanks Nat, you're so right there - I'll definitely heed your advice and get myself clean up lol! :)
nemesis

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 pm

nemesis

Usually your life sucks. You can't keep a job, your business goes down the crapper, you can't keep or maintain a loving relationship, etc. I have been cursed a few times and once it showed in a series of car accidents. It really depends, but you know when you got something over your head.

Clean-up, uncrossing work, and followed by protection work are always good. Once you are clean, then keep yourself clean.

Mary
Literarylioness

Need to Find Out Who is Attacking Me

Unread postby LadyScylla » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Off and on I've had incoming attacks happen, always accompanied by certain signs (namely, lots and LOTS of spiders showing up), or certain sensations (panicky feelings, fluttery heart)... but I've always known immediately who was responsible, and dealt with it promptly.

About the last week I've been feeling "down" and having my usual symptoms, as well as swelling in the ankles and knees. I'm about 90% sure someone's working against me, but I haven't the foggiest idea of who -would- be. Tonight, yet again, I spotted spiders so I'm more like 99% sure now.

What are some methods by which a person can ferret out their attacker? And if it's someone they don't know, or have never met... how does one go about dealing with the dirty trickster?
LadyScylla

Re: Who dunnit?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:07 pm

There are many methods of divination, such as boiling a series of names in salt water, but getting a reading from a professional worker would probably help you the most. I recommend the readers and rootworkers at AIRR:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Who dunnit?

Unread postby LadyScylla » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 pm

I've been doing readings both personally and professionally for quite some time, but despite getting initials (beyond that not so clear) I cannot discern who it's supposed to represent (likely because I do not personally know them).

Of course, with initials, a decent description, and that line of energy they're pointing at me... I suppose I've got enough to work with. ;)
LadyScylla

Unread postby Jesterjosh » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:10 pm

When I went to the ruins of Delphi in Greece with a group from my high school, my guide was a traditional wise woman, who told the whole class an old way of detecting the evil eye. All you need is a glass of clean water, and olive oil in a container small enough to add just three drops to the water. Do this, and watch how they act. If the drops merge together, then you are all right, but if they stay distinct, someone has given you the evil eye. If and when this is the case, I drop some salt into the water and drink the whole mess straight off, although this was not a part of the charm as it was told to me. I then know to put on my evil eye charm, or in severe cases, fix up a witch bottle.
Jesterjosh

Unread postby Fay » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Thanks!
Fay

Help for Sister with Bad Luck

Unread postby Circle Star » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Please help me find a cure or help for my sister's bad luck. She seems to be stuck in a very bad place. She is attractive, but has no love. Events always turn sour when she is a party to them. She has been trying to fix her life and improve her path, but keeps getting shot down hard by ever appearing obstacles. I am baffled by her condition. Help!
Circle Star

Re: Help for Sister with Bad Luck

Unread postby MaryBee » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:39 am

If she has recurring bad luck and things are "always turning sour" for her, she might be under a crossed or jinxed condition. You may want to have her get a reading from a good hoodoo reader and then try the Uncrossing line of Lucky Mojo products. I used them myself when I was crossed and they're awesome :)

MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:19 am

Definately sounds like a crossed condition to me. Get rid of that, then light candles for luck and success. If she is really trying to improve things, Crown Of Success products might help her along that path.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Circle Star » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 am

Thank you MaryBee and Not Dorian Gray! We can't figure out who might have crossed her. All her enemies are a result of her strange condition, we can't pick one to be the cause. We will try to find some help, and use the Uncrossing spell. Thanks!
Circle Star

Unread postby cabriellenil » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:11 am

Have you done a divination?

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/
cabriellenil

Unread postby Jinglepop » Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:32 am

(Strange condition?)

Although this is a hoodoo site, I've got some Oriental mystical stuff for your sis to try out.

Okay, there's the rock salt water bath. (All know the purifying properties of salt.) Or if you're near enough, a long soak in the sea.

Then there's this thing we call, "The Seven Flower Water Bath."

1) Get seven different types of flowers, any type, and strip off their petals. (Here we use lotus, chrysanthemum, orchids etc...)

2) Get 7 leaves (of any plant with purifying properties) or 14, or 21. 21 being the strongest.

3) Get a few limes (not lemons) and cut them into four. Squeeze the juice if you like.

4) Dunk all this into a massive pail with water. (Plastic, steel anything at hand is all right)

5) Now bathe by using a large cup and pour all this over your head. So much the better if you can scoop up the petals and the lime bits to pour it over your head. As you are bathing, take great care NOT TO TOUCH the petals/lime bits that fall onto the bathroom floor, or the bad luck will "jump" back onto you.

6) After your bath, step out and put on your clothing. As you clean it (DO NOT TOUCH THE PETALS AND LIME BITS WITH YOUR HANDS), use something like a stick to pick up the "contaminated-with-bad luck" petals/lime bits onto a piece of paper. Wrap up said piece of paper. Go outside where there is soil (like a park) and throw away the things you used to clean up, along with petals and lime bits in the paper.

The whole idea is that as it decomposes naturally, all the bad things will return to the Earth and nature, and the jinx (whatever was put onto your sis) will be gone.

Sorry for being long-winded, but we want to get this thing right in one time. Hope that your sis will be all right!

Yours,
Jinglepop
Jinglepop

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:11 am

She sounds crossed, an Uncrossing bath or a series of them is what is called for, you might also think about the Thirteen Herb bath.
Turnsteel

Requests for Readings, Assistance, Uncrossing Help

Unread postby william » Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 am

I was asked today by someone if I could recommend any uncrossing products for someone who thinks they may have been crossed by a Voodoo practitioner. I read somewhere that anyone who is cursed by Voodoo needs a Voodoo practioner to un do it. Although it may be Hoodoo, the person he suspects was a Nigerian businessman with strong Christian connections

My question is this:

Would the LM Uncrossing kits, which are hoodoo, work against a Voodoo Hex Curse?
william

Re: Uncrossing a Voodoo Hex/Curse

Unread postby brujobori123 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:16 pm

william, i have learned from experience that its your faith that determines the outcome of the spell. Also it doesnt matter what system of magic you use as long as you identify the actual problem correctly and handle it accordingly. D

Don't think that because he used voodoo to curse you you have to use voodoo to break it. no way. as long as you know what is going on spiritually, you can use any which system you prefer well

i hope that i helped good luck
brujobori123

Re: Uncrossing a Voodoo Hex/Curse

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 pm

William,

There's no such things as a Voodoo Hex Curse.

Voodoo is an African religion, also practiced in Haiti and in the USA among Haitian immigrants and new converts.

Hex is the German word for a Witchcraft spell. It can be good, like a hex sign that is put on a barn to protect the cows against witchcraft, or it can be bad, like hexing a person to harm them.

A curse is an appeal to a spirit or a prayer to God to cause misfortune or harm to befall someone.

You said this wok was performed by a Nigerian man who is Christian. He's not German, so it is unlikely he would use hexenkraft or German folk magic. Nigerians don't practice Voodoo -- their native religion is Lukumi -- and this man is, by your own admission a Christian. Calling him a practitioner of Voodoo who uses hexenkraft seems just the result of ignorance. And, believe, me, there are PLENTY of Christian curses out there!

So what you seem to be asking is "Can an African American style Christian hoodoo Uncrossing spell be used to take off a Christian curse placed by a Christian man who just happens to have been born in another nation?"

The answer is yes.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Help! Did I Curse Myself By Accident?

Unread postby RJLupin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:57 pm

I've been practicing various forms of magic, off and on, for years. Long story short, since I got back in to it about a year ago, I can't help but think that something has gone wrong. I can't put my finger on it, but things feel "off" and I've had a LOT of bad luck. Health problems, money problems, and worst of all a couple of my very best friends (one for 16 years....and I am only 30) left me without even so much as telling me why. I was talking about it with a friend, and I said jokingly "well, maybe I am under a curse!" The more I thought about it, though, the more I began to wonder if there might not be some truth in that.

I don't believe anyone I know would have either the desire OR the know-how to curse me, but I wonder if maybe I somehow didn't do it to myself. I have always been very cautious with my limited magical practice, and haven't done anything to hurt anybody. However, I tend to be very negative and have very low self esteem, and maybe all of the things I say to myself ("you're a failure, no one loves you, you're fat and ugly" etc) has come true because I wished it into existence. Clearly so much of magic is in the will, and I haven't exactly been willing good things with my poor self image.

I don't know what to do now. I won't ever get my friends back. I've tried to cleanse my home, and have done various prayers and blessings, but so far it hasn't helped. I am not really good enough at magical practice right now to feel really confident, and I am wondering if maybe I shouldn't try and find another practitioner to help me out. I came from a Wiccan tradition, but I don't really think that works for the problems I have now. Any advice/insights? I am still learning Hoodoo, but I would be willing to try pretty much any spell (or non-magic remedy) if needed.

Thanks!
RJLupin

Re: Help! Did I Curse Myself By Accident?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:08 pm

I would get a reading so that you have a more accurate idea of what's going on, but certainly starting with a 13-day course of 13-herb bath and cleansing your house well with Chinese Wash will go a long way to getting you back on track.

Negative thoughts and feeling accumulate around us very readily if we are not keeping up with routine spiritual cleansing. And poor spiritual hygiene mixed with magical dabbling (since like attracts like, and ritual work attracts a host of attention on the subtle plane, and then only the things that feel comfortable in a vibration stick around - if you vibration is low, then low things like it) and an overall negative outlook is a good recipe for self-induced crossed conditions. Cleansing is definitely a serious good first step.

But getting a reading with a worker, will help you formulate a plan specific to your situation and needs.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RJLupin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks! I have some Chinese Wash, but didn't know about 13 Herb Bath until now. I'd like to get a reading, but I don't know anyone who does them around me. I am trying to get involved in some groups, but haven't yet and none of my friends is involved in magic. I will do the Chinese Wash, check on the herb bath, and try to maintain a more positive attitude.
RJLupin

Unread postby MadameKoiteh » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 pm

Peace and Blessings,
RJLupin, I agree very much with Devi. It sounds as if you just have negative energy around you, which could be from a number of things. You may be simply reflecting some unhappy thoughts, or you could have picked up a tricky little pest from the other side. You can often times lift the vibrations that surround you with basic colorwork and cleansing,such as taking spiritual baths and using light colored clothing and hats (some traditions use scarves) to cover your head until you feel better. Sleep on white or light colored sheets,and wear Florida Water Cologne. Bring fresh flowers into your house, open your windows at least once a day, and laugh daily. You need to cleanse your aura every day, and this does become increasingly important as you delve deeper into the mystic arts. Don't give up, just create a strong cleansing routine for yourself. Some people wash themselves with hyssop or water treated with a tiny bit of ammonia to cleanse the astral body when they feel dark energies around them. And don't forget to constantly bless your home with incense, floor washes, and prayer. You can place a piece of camphor in the corners of your home to repel low entities and attract benevolent ones. Burn frankincense and myrrh to consecrate your space. Sacred music is also wonderful for cleansing the energy of a space. Lastly, many people in the West do not adhere to this, but in my tradition, we believe that vulgar words and profane conversation attract low entities and offend angelic forces, so we try to be mindful of how we speak in the home, particularly when we want to bless the home or heal someone, or as in your case, raise the vibrations. I hope that my suggestions will be of some use to you.

Many Blessings,
Madame Koiteh
MadameKoiteh

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 am

I tend to agree with the overall idea of negative energy attracting like energy and acting as a food, fuel, and lure for nasty entities. In reference to the interesting quote above, Madame Koiteh, I could not agree more! I have gradually distanced myself from a long-time friend because I cannot tolerate her constant stream of vulgarity and "Woe is me" speeches. I am an empathic person and noticed after speaking with her on the phone or visiting that I am drained of energy and feeling "low." She does not keep house and will not allow anyone to visit, so when she comes to my home, she leaves behind her "droppings" so to speak...which I then have to clean up. While not a bad person in the least, she has chosen to live life cast in the role of victim and consequently does draw bad luck...which reinforces her perceptions. I suppose one can become"addicted" to that sort of energy, as it is within her means (physically, mentally, spiritually, financially) to change.

The point of all this as it applies to the original query is this: All magic is an act of directed will. For magic to manifest in the mundane, physical world you must make way for the changes you seek. You can perform blessing rituals and cleanse yourself and home to no avail if you do not at least attempt to TRY to change your mindset. I understand the difficulty of overcoming lifelong negative thinking patterns and low self esteem, but for your own sake, you must work diligently at making those changes. Many older conjure workers think that as you clear undesired conditions you must "fill the space" with the desired condition. So as you cleanse the home, you can't focus on life's negative aspects and expect to draw in blessings. It's not always easy, but it's always worth the effort.

Good luck getting clear,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:57 am

RJL, you do not have to have a reader near you to you to be read. Most workers work with clients from all over the world via telephone and internet. I do all my readings over the web, and they turn out very accurate. You can find a good reader through the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org who can read for you by phone or email.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby seeker8448 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 pm

How can you tell if someone has crossed, jinxed, hexed, rooted, tricked on you, or tried to affect your life in a magickal way?
seeker8448

Re: How to tell if someone has cursed/tricked on you?

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Your life will start sucking. You will lose money, get into car accidents, your love life turns to crap, your luck will take a nose dive. Of course you must rule out your involvement in these activities too. If you are not a cautious driver, or a drug addict, or a chronic gambler, then you can look at being jinxed.

This is how I knew.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby seeker8448 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:44 pm

How do you remove a curse/trick/jinx if you don't know who or what it is?
seeker8448

Unread postby freegirl » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Yes... and I think it can be from sheer malevolence even if someone is NOT a rootworker. In my case, I can now see that a string of occurrences that happened one summer were connected to this woman's anger, and this past december, when my cat got cancer, the water heater and the dryer broke and the heater in the den broke, the car needed repairs, my mother's teeth needed thousands of dollars of repairs, a few weeks later my database crashed-- it was not just a run of bad luck (nor anything I could possibly have done). It was sheer, malevolent evil.

Do a cleansing, light protection candles. ASAP.
freegirl

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:00 pm

seeker8448

You clean yourself up with an Uncrossing Spell Kit and you following it up with reversing work to send it back for whence it came.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Another option is the 13 herb bath.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 am

Aw man that sounds like a family member of mine :( but they will never do a cleansing bath. They don't believe in magick and curses or jinxes. You think I can do an Uncrossing Spell on them and have that work just as well even without them participating?
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:56 am

Give them some bath salts as a gift - have Uncrossing mixed up in it. Pray over, fixing it as strongly as you can. They will take the bath with it and get a good portion of the cleansing, although it's likely not AS strong as if they participated in the cleansing through intention, prayer, etc. You should probably try and get some of their used bathwater somehow and dispose of it at the crossroads for them.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby bitter lioness » Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:10 am

Can a person jinx themselves?
bitter lioness

Unread postby CopperFox » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:56 am

I think people can jinx themselves -- in magical and mundane ways. How? Negativity, bitterness, constant anger, unwarranted retribution, dishonesty and actions that lack integrity...the list goes on. That is the mundane list -- the same applies for folks who engage in the listed activities / thought forms in a magical context and who fail to take the necessary cleansing measures or whose work is not justified.

On the bright side, even the deeply crossed up can get themselves clear if they are willing to do the work.

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby RJLupin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 am

Thanks for all the good advice and the wonderful links. Will definitely look in to it. I have a group meeting tomorrow with some magical people as well, so hopefully I might make new friends, too. I've never really done any divination work, so finding someone with experience will help.
RJLupin

Tests to tell if a friend is crossed?

Unread postby Siren » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:52 pm

I have a friend who has the worst luck in the world. Lots of health problems and she is in her late 30's. She just got diagnosed with something new the other day, which although not lethal is debilitating and there is no cure. She has no luck with men. People take advantage of her sweet and generous nature. She is always overwhelmed and can't make ends meet. She has gained a massive amount of weight over the years and is down in the dumps in it. I don't even know how to give her advice because there is just so much going wrong and there seems there isn't a solution. I've often wondered if she had a curse on her, because really, every time she seems to be making a little ground, something horrific happens to drag her back down. I really can't imagine anyone setting down to actually do spellwork against her. She is a very nice but almost docile woman. She was married to a total abusive douche bag who not only physically but emotionally abused her. When he went into a rage he did stuff like destroyed her property, cut up her favorite clothing and threw away stuff that had sentimental value to her. A real nut jobby. She finally got up and left him 3 years ago and she has sole custody of her children. I wonder if his mindset and negativity could have jinxed her? I really don't know enough about crossing to even speculate.

Anyway, after finding out about her recent diagnosis, I ordered an open road candle to be lit at the church, some protection and cleansing items from LM. Later that day, I decided to just do a 3-card tarot layout to see if I could get any clues as to whether or not she was crossed. I actually asked "Is (her name) crossed?" I got the 2 of swords, the 4 of cups and the 4 of pentacles all upside down. 2 of swords there's a blindfolded woman who is crossing her arms while holding swords, the 4 of cups the guy is sitting under a tree with arms crossed and the 4 of pentacles the guy's arms aren't exactly crossed but he's doing this strange arm motion where his arms, although not crossed, they are crossing the opposite side of his body.

I am not a reader, I only dabble in tarot now, although I was quite good at it as a child. To me this seemed like a YES. What would you say? Are there any other ways to test if she is crossed? Crossing doesn't necessarily mean somebody worked magic to jinx you, correct? It can happen from other types of negative behaviors I understand?
Siren

Re: Tests to tell if a friend is crossed?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:53 pm

There are a few different ways to tell a person is crossed besides looking at the basic signs. First, a reading. I would recommend a reader who specializes a bit more in readings. This isn't a remark on your talent, but you want to make sure of what is actually going on before you start flinging spells ;-).

The second method would be an egg cleansing/reading. After your friend takes a warm cleansing bath (A salt bath would be good here) rub a room temp egg down her entire body. Then crack that egg in a glass of water and look for anything that might indicated crossed conditions. They usually appear as odd patterns, unusual cloudiness, black specks, or even blood and feathers in rare cases. Make sure to dispose of this by tossing at a tree.

The third method is using a silver talisman. Take a silver dime (LM's mercury dimes are great for this) and create a little charm out of it. Either have her wear it around her neck or around her ankle. If it begins to turn black over the course of several days to weeks then someone is throwing for her. If the charm snaps, then this also is a sign of her being crossed. The dime will actually take the hit for her and can act as a warning system for something like this.

Finally, use a pendelum to find out if she's crossed. You can hold the pendelum over her body as you ask the question and you can even move it around her body to see if there is something that is being targeted or a part of her body that is at risk for attacks against her health.

Use a combination of the aboved along with an analysis of her life events. Not just regular ole life being tough, but actual odd occurrances and consistent terrible luck to diagnose crossed conditions.

Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Siren » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 pm

I totally agree. I am far from a reader. However, she is one of those people who is scared of spell casting. I'm not sure I could talk her into doing a reading knowing that it's for root work. hmmm. Can a reader get through a conversation with me whether or not she is is crossed? I will have a talk with her and see if she will go for it. I know she is at her wit's end.

Does the egg trick really work with store bought eggs? That's amazing. I can see it working with farm fresh eggs. Growing up on a farm, you would get that kind of thing, but I never would have guessed that stuff could happen with the caged, roosterless, chemically altered layers hens and the grading and inspection of eggs sold in markets. Wow!

Thanks for the advice. I will definitely have a talk with her. Do you think it would be safe to do road opener without her knowing, if she is spooked by talking to a root work reader?
Siren

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:50 pm

Road Openers are like general blessings, you are asking God to clear the path and open the ways.

You can actually do the reading on her behalf. It would be best if she calls or goes herself or with you, but if she's too afraid then seek out a reputable reader and they'll be able to still read on her behalf . AIRR has a list of wonderful readers and rootworkers that can help you find out more about her situation. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org is the website. If you look through the testimonial page on the forum you'll find testimonies from various people and that can give you a glimpse. You may also PM myself and others for personal recommendations.

Yes, a store bought egg works. There is a long tradition of doing it with a black hens egg, but regular eggs work as well, just make sure it's room temperature. I think LM sells black hens egg, if you are interested.

Best of luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 am

ConjureMan -- just a little side note to your post:

Black Hen Eggs ARE "regular eggs." They come from hens with black feathers. They can be "store bought" if the person selling the eggs is raising black-feathered chickens and sells the eggs in a store.

It's like apples. There are green apples, red apples, yellow apples, striped and spotted apples, and even whitish-pinkish apples. All of them are "regular" apples" and all of them can be "store-bought" apples -- but only the red apples have a lot of traditional use in magic.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Oh, completely agree. Perhaps regular was not the correct term ;-).

Was merely remarking that you know you're getting an actual black hen's egg if you order from LM is all.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Facing Divorce, Bankruptcy, and House Foreclosure

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm

Before four years me and my husband go back to our country for 15 days.since we are back all is changed before we were happy family.Now no peace at home,we fight a lot.dont want to see each other.Bussiness is finish bankrupt,house forclose,kids not respecting.my kids werelike friends to each other now they fight like cat and dogs.when they get angry they break things at home tv furniture ect.every month money goes in waste,late payments fees,traffic tickets,car accidents. some psychis told me my mother in law has done something bad.hw do i know this is true.can anyone help me to find the truth?
kalpana2186

Re: Facing Divorce, Bankruptcy, and House Foreclosure

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:23 am

Kalpana:

Jealous in-laws and relatives have been known to do magic to break up families and hurt their sons or daughters-in-law. It's possible she could have done this to you and your husband while you were visiting her in your home country, especially if she got a hold of your hair or other personal concerns (clothes, pictures of you or your husband, etc).

If your house is being forclosed upon, there are agencies that can help you to hold off the bank taking your home so you won't be thrown out on the street. One is called The National Foundation for Credit Counseling.

I would get a reading from one of the AIRR readers to determine if anyone has done evil work against you and what cleansing products you can order. To contact one of the rootworkers for a reading you can go to http://www.readersandrootworkers.com. All of those people are honest and ethical.

In the meantime, you can take a cleansing salt bath to remove any bad energy from you. Get up very early in the morning, before dawn. Mix up a handful of table salt, a handful of Epsom salt, and a tablespoon of ammonia in a tub full of warm water until all the salt dissolves. Take a bowl in the tub with you, scoop up some of the water, and pour it over your head. Pray while you scoop up water and pour it over your body and head, pray that any evil will go away. When you're done praying, scoop up a bowl of the water and set it aside; you want to save it.
Get out of the tub and air dry; do not towel dry. Let the water dry on your skin. You can drain the rest of the water out of the tub. Dress in fresh clean clothes, take the bowl of water that you saved from your bath, and go outside. Go out into the street and throw the water towards the rising sun. Turn around and go back in the house. All the members of your family should take this bath.

Good luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Sat May 01, 2010 10:59 am

thank you waterborn 4 ur time. ur concern make me feel i am not alone some one talk to me and believe me otherwise when i talk abt some thing is going wrong my family make fun of me i hv a incence & oil bussiness in mall most of my customers are psy. a lady once told me she see a black cloud around me.another guy give me some holy water but that water make me so sick he try 2 help me but he got sick too.i trust them cause they never ask anything in return.i take ur advice and contact Miss Bri.i had a salt bath my whole body was on fire.my kids and husband dont believe magic they will not do any thing and make fun of me they hv turn against me.my house is no more i rent a town house.now i am waiting 4 Miss Bri reading.sorry for delay cause my husband spy on me so i hv to be carefull.thanks again
kalpana2186

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sat May 01, 2010 2:51 pm

kalpana2186

You can still protect yourself and them. Miss Cat has taught us so many good things about "sneaky tricks," as she calls them.

• If they use any kind of powder cosmetics -- face powder, foot powder, any kind of medicated powder such as Gold Bond -- you can just mix a little powder with that -- Fiery Wall of Protection, Peaceful Home, or even both.

• Oils, or bath salts dissolved in a little water, can be added to shampoo, hair gel, or even laundry products in small quantities.

• Both black pepper and red pepper have been used for protection for thousands of years. So has salt. It's a simple matter to pray in whispers while cooking for your family.

• If you do most of the cleaning at your house, you can mix any oils or bath salts you like in your cleaning products, and it will probably never be noticed. Or if someone else does the cleaning, you can add protective and home-blessing products to the cleaning products while nobody is looking.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Sun May 02, 2010 9:20 am

hi, Miss Michaele. i can never think of such things ofcource i can do this.cause i am the only one who cook and clean in the house.i use salt red pepper alot in indian food.do i hv 2 order salt and pepper 4rm LM or the ordinary one is ok.please tell me the name of Miss Cat book abt sneaky tricks.thank u again
kalpana2186

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Tue May 04, 2010 10:46 am

Hi,everyone. i try cleaning bath,china wash,road opener ,moneydraw,nothing work 4 me.so i schadule a reading with Miss Cat.which is after a month.before 2 days mall management give me a deadline to terminate my lease,default and,file a case over me (if i dont pay the rent which is due)by 6 of May that is my birth day.
cause my reading is after one month and nothing is helping me i decide to pray St.Expedite.i print pc from net.light a red candle and a glass of water pray from my heart to help me pay my due.promise to pay the offering.it was ok 4 one night next day when i get home glass of water and candel was on floor pic was burn( good no fire) it was in the basement where no one go.i know my cat he dont touch things.can i help me what it means and can i try again.i hv no time left.should i try law keep away.Plz Plz help
kalpana2186

Unread postby Donnalee » Tue May 04, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi Kalpana, Go to share hoodoo spells. Read the thread on ammonia jar spell. It really worked fast.............. for me. Good luck.
donnalee
Donnalee

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:05 pm

week i hv a feeling something trying 2 stop me 4rm getting HELP. i see anger all around m e i hv try bath,clean wash road opner ammonia jar nothing work.

since my husband came back 4rm pakistan 3 months before. he is no more loving and caring

business slow down i hv 2 close one store.my store is in the mall which is 1 houre drive 4rm my house.so i leave at 8 come back 11 at night.

last 3 months when i get home he yell at me cursing me. tell me to cook when i cook he throw away saying it has no taste and ask 4 money 2 buy food for the family. i married 22yrs 4 kids cook same food he loves.i know i am a verry good cook people love my cooking.last 4-5 days he is very angry i see fire in his eyes that he hit me or kill me.

when its time to go home my body shake, heart beat is fast thinking what he is going to fight abt today.4 yrs back i had a beautiful life when i came back 4rm my first visit to pak.i meet a car incident just after one week, business slow down, money problem and his change attitude.

after 2 yrs we visit again when i came back after one week i had a car incident all same problems.

this time after he came my car accident just after one week.this is not co incident.whoever saw my car wonder how i survive.

first time when i had this trouble one of my customer who is psy.told me back home some body did black magic in my food and did a doll. she say if i visit church she can clean out. same day my hus.fight and i cant go lady told me black magic will block ur way when ever u try 2 get help. she gave me protection things my hus. found and trash. from her help things calm down but was not like before.

second time when i was through this a father came handed me a bible (my child u need it) before i say any thing he walk away i cant take it home cause of my hus.(i am muslim) can not throw away its a holy book. i took home hide it btw my cloths until find someone to give away. and forget all abt it a whole one year amazing my husband who dig my things and lucky 2 find them did not see it. next day a lady came from church give me holy water to drink and sprinkle in house she told me father fall down and sick when he pray 4 me she didnt tell any name no. or contact.

again things calm down but not finish. last week i found bible and give it to the lady who come to clean my house.i feel after my reading scheduled every body seems angry at me the neighbour shout at me, people on road horn me, customers coming to return and show anger. my hus.say he want to divorse.

i told him he re marry but dont divorse me my daughter who is married and live in pakistan call me so say this can effect her life her in laws are rich and famous she blame me 4 all this. look like everybody is angry with me.

last night i was thinking what is the easy way 2 kill myself without pain. when i am driving i wish i hit my car with trailer in full speed or i envision my death body laying on floor blood all around how does it look like if i faal down 4rm hight. wt are these thinkings whole day.

i wait 4 customer when they come i pray they leave without buying anything.

if i hv money in hand i feel i tore it,

the reading is after 3 weeks, then 3 weeks 2 order. by the time business lease terminate bad credit divorse.

i want 2 know if it is from GOD i,ll take it and if it is because of someones jelousy i,ll fight back
kalpana2186

Unread postby kalpana2186 » Sat May 15, 2010 6:17 pm

Thank u Donnalee and Blanca080 i will try ammonia jar spell.thanks 4 ur GOOD LUCK that is something i really need.thanks 4 help.
kalpana2186

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat May 15, 2010 6:27 pm

kalpana2186, i cannot and will not read for people who are threatening suicide. I am not a psychiatrist or a suicide hotline counsellor.

I think you need social and psychological help more than you need a reading from me. I feel very sorry for you but posting like this is inappropriate, I am merging your threads together so they are in one place.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal