Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove a Curse Jinx Crossing Sent By Me

StExpedite

Spells to Remove a Curse Jinx Crossing Sent By Me

Unread post by StExpedite » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:01 pm

I need help! I had quarrel with a close person around New Year. This person has so to speak “foot in the mouth”. Always says hurtful things, even when not really mean it. Almost never apologizes and constantly blames everybody else. Seldom admits if wrong. Otherwise it is very nice person. And although would not apologize, tries to make up for the words with some good deeds. But like it goes: A Word is the most dangerous weapon.
So I got very hurt, we quarrel. I was so mad at the end and said: I wish you just disappeared from our life and never come back. It was said, like I want you dead. I was really mad, I wanted to break something, but there was not anything to break. So I just spit on the floor. I do not know why. Unfortunately, she at this time moved closer to me and my spit ended up on feet. This person is very close to me.

Everything started go wrong with her the same day. She got a small scratch on the feet. Next day it became worse. She used antibiotic cream, but it became worse. In 2 days, the skin started to peel. Unfortunately, there were Holidays, and she did not want to go to hospital. Finally, when she visited a doctor it become even worse. Doctor said that she does not know what diagnosis to give and dermatologist would not probably know also. It looked like a burn. Medicine she prescribed not helping much. 3 finger and part of the feet became black. It is not gangrene, but doctor is puzzled. It seems becoming better one day and then worse.
Another doctor said, that she has just wait and gave other medicine. There other things gone wrong with her. Her hair started fallen. And she got pain all over. And there other things I do not want to describe. I did not intend to curse her. But I really was mad and felt hate, when I spit.

I did not know that I have any ability to do any curse or spell. I already here for long time reading your forum and I only done 2 spells. Ammonia spell did not work. I wanted the situation, in which I have no control in anything to change. With Vinegar jar I even did not followed up. Just put in dark place. I do not know what happened with these people.

Since being a child I knew that I have somebody to Avenge me. I grew up in atheist environment, so I did not think about spirits or angels. But I knew if somebody hurt me, then bully really will get it from my Avenger. Now these couple past days, in shock, I was thinking and remembering everything what happened with people I could trace of who somehow hurt me. Perfect couple broke up just before wedding. I did not want the guy, I was in middle school, but bride’s sister was hurting me very deeply all the time. And I said out loud, that I really do not want they got married, since the whole family would advance economically and socially from this marriage and I did not want that to bride’s sister. Then there a woman got completely paralyzed after she messed up with my life. I just said, I want you suffer like hell. I even did not say in her face that. There people lost their wealth, positions and social status. There a lot of things happened to people, who hurt me. But…. I thought it was not only my AVENGER (now I think of Guardian Angel or some Spirit) who got revenge for me. I thought, these people probably crossed somebody else and they got revenge from somebody else Avengers, Spirits, Guardian Angeles. With my Mom people who hurt her get hurt back right away. She even does not have to say things. She probably thinks something. With my AVENGER it took days, weeks, sometimes years for people to get hurt, but they got hurt much worse, then what they done to me. And many times I would not even have to say anything. It is like “what come around goes around”.

Until this time. Now I see, it was not avenger, like I thought in childhood or guardian angel or spirit. It was me all the time.

During the last 10 years I done some spells to get rid of neighbors. They did not disappear right away, like some people here saying. It took 3-6 months. I used salt with poppy seeds. But bothering from them stopped very soon after I done spells. Just official moving out took so long. That why I thought, since they have not moved right away, I do not have much talent to perform spells. But it takes time to sell a house, which most of them had to do. They bought new houses. So I did not hurt them much, just remove. And when I did spell, I said, just move out away from me.

Only one time it worked immediately. One girl was really making my life miserable. I got her shoe and use one spell I got in the book. I also spit on the shoe. She got black eye next day. I was told that she got badly beaten.

And now the same. I used my own spit and person’s feet. Unfortunately this time it worked very badly. With other girl when I was doing spell, I had my doubts, if I get caught, when I put shoe close to her door and if it will really work. So she just ended up with beating. Here is much worse. I did not think about cursing. I was just mad. If I knew the results, I would have bitten my tongue before I spoke.

Help me to undo what I done. 13 day bath and all other things to be done by this person are out of the question. She does not believe in anything. Nobody around me believes in anything, beside if there are real facts or science behind. Anything without explanation is brushed away as a coincidence. I am like a black eye for whole family and friends’ crowd with all my “strange interests”.
Beside there other people who would be told.
I have to undo that myself. Please help!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Remove a Curse Jinx Crossing Sent By Me

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Believe it or not....you can cause someone harm by just sheer thought. So it might be the case that you did want to cause them harm if your intentions were strong enough. Like I have to really watch my thoughts because when I feel strongly about something especially when Im mad it manifests.

So my advice to you is to do some unjinxing work. You can light a half white and half black candle. If you do not have that then use one black and one white candle. Dress it with some rue, and other unjinxing herbs or powders/oils. If not you can make a baby doll for her, and baptize it as her, then cleanse her in the bath water. Do it the same as if it were actually her. Say the 37th psalm

Here is a link for some ideas.
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Two doctors are puzzled, why skin became black only after the scratch. Why all other things happening.

I spent last 3 days in SHOCK!!! remembering all people who hurt me and who got troubles after that. I even tracked down people who I did not talk to ages and found out that they all got a lot of troubles. I am not happy, if I can do that. I am very patient and flexible person. But if I get mad, then I am mad. It takes a long of time to make me mad, but then… I am not vengeful person, although I do not subscribe to Christian philosophy to turn other cheek.

I am a vegetarian for many years, because I am against killing animals. I am not part of any group to promote that. It is just personal for me. I have 15 year dog with a cancer. I spent 2 hours a day only preparing meal and feeding him. Plus, some time changing bandages on his paw. He is much better now. People told me put him to sleep, he too old to invest too much time, emotions and money on him.

So I am trying to tell, that I am not malicious. If somebody thinks, that I should suffer for what I done, please, change you mind. I am suffering with guilt now. Plus, I started take care for this person. I know a lot about treating diseases with natural medicine. But emotionally and physically I already drained.

Thank you Star for advice. I wanted to ask about baptizing doll, but waited of maybe somebody would come up with some ideas about that. Are these herbs for uncrossing? Basil, Bay Leaves, Eucalyptus, Ginger, Red Pepper? Anything else?

I was hoping for Star to come around. You one of the people here I try to read comments. I am waiting for other gurus!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm

bay leaves eucalyptus, rue, hyssop are great herbs for uncrossing. Ginger is good for protection.

Here is a reference list for different herbs good for uncrossing among other things.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Furthermore, you need to watch your thoughts and be more disciplined about it. I have to do the same I know when i am mad, I can think too crazy thoughts unless I just dont care about the person. So just be careful and train yourself when to you use it.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:48 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Believe it or not....you can cause someone harm by just sheer thought. So it might be the case that you did want to cause them harm if your intentions were strong enough. Like I have to really watch my thoughts because when I feel strongly about something especially when Im mad it manifests.
I'm aware of that concept which is why I advised the OP to get a reading. A reading would determine if their thoughts actually caused anything to happen to begin with and that, IMO, is the best approach to figuring out what to do first. I tend to err on the pragmatic side when it comes to things of this nature which is, evidently, not what people want to hear.
StExpedite wrote:Fantastic, I did not convince myself. I know that. 2 doctors are puzzled, why skin became black only after the scratch. Why all other things happening.

I spent last 3 days in SHOCK!!! remembering all people who hurt me and who got troubles after that. I even tracked down people who I did not talk to ages and found out that they all got a lot of troubles. I am not happy, if I can do that. I am very patient and flexible person. But if I get mad, then I am mad. It takes a long of time to make me mad, but then… I am not vengeful person, although I do not subscribe to Christian philosophy to turn other cheek.
I didn't say you convinced yourself. I said you're convinced you caused this. Big diff. I also stated that my opinion was just that - an opinion. If you only wanted select opinions, you should have stated that.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:18 pm

Cleansing and Unjinxing products can do the trick. Whether you believe in a "gift" or not, you'll be surprised by how much one's maliciousness can effect another. Depending on how angry you were and how sensitive she is you might have caused this or it might very well be coincidence. Random events *do* happen.

To be safe, get a reading done. Work on some Cleansing Work while Unjinxing. You can make a footwash for her, but be very careful about it. Use three ingredients, use products that are skin-safe and easy to use. YOu can even get the 13 herb bath that is preprepared by LM. Wash her feet while praying healing Pslams like 89
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Conjureman, this is really interesting-- so even if a person is not a rootworker or laying tricks, a fierce strong negative will could send bad luck my way? it would explain a lot actually. I will get the 13 herb bath which seems a good idea anyway, given a run of expensive repairs and bad luck, but what else would you suggest? There is one particular person I suspect.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 am

Yup they sure can freegirl. Take a look at this link:http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:27 am

The evil eye is real. It is something that has existed for as long as men can remember. I am a HUGE believer, and have seen it in action way too many times in my own life. By others to others, and by others to myself. It can really hurt someone; even if the intention to cause harm was not there to begin with.

Stars is right. Keep your thoughts in check. I know I do.

Good luck! Do purification work, and find a creative way to administer some cleansing on the woman you feel you have unintentionally hurt. When there is a will, there is a way!
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:19 am

Star, thank you for the links to herbs. With candles what should I do? Put on the both side of tub where I will baptize the doll?

Conjure, thank you also. What 3 ingredients I should use? How about pain in whole body? It is not only feet which has problems. Should I offer to wash the whole body? And psalm I should memorize. I do not see how I would wash having Bible on the table.

I read Star’s link to evil eye. It is not really like it says. I am not jinxing people. I am not jealous or envious, or greedy. If I say, that person or child is healthy and pretty, nothing bad would happen to them. ONLY… if people really hurt me. Only then it happens. The same with my Mom. She always gives advises and praises and compliments to people. She is not jinxing them. Actually, if she wishes good, then really good things happening to them. If she does not wish anything and only praises, then nothing bad happens either, no jinxing. AGAIN ONLY… if somebody hurt her. But now, if somebody hurt me, I would keep my mouth shot. I do not want guilty conscious. It is already taken so much toll on me having this revelation.
But sometimes it is like what comes around gets around.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:56 am

the person I am thinking of wouldn't have been looking at me (except on Facebook) but would definitely have been sending negativity my way. But overtly so, I doubt she was pretending to say good things... does it still hold true from pure, straightforward antagonism? how far can that antagonism go? wondering if some things that have happened are coincidence or jinx. This past month we've had a string of expensive repairs-- a water heater, a wall heater, a car, tooth implants, and the cat's sickness, compounded by her biting her own tongue and pulling out her feeding tube. I will do some uncrossing and reversal work in any case, but the string of breakdowns is significant. I'm sure this person would rather hurt ME directly so I should be grateful she's mostly hitting my pocket book... can someone's hatred cause loved ones around you to get sick or exacerbate their illness? wondering if a Fiery Wall of Protection for my family is needed.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 am

Yes, negativity being sent your way, especially since it is manifesting mostly in household finances, can certainly negatively effect others in the household. Don't be surprised if your pocketbook starts getting drained through medical bills next. Crossings most commonly effect you indirectly, and eventually that takes its toll and starts in on your directly - like when you start arguing about finances and relationships start to take a dive. Health can also start to erode slowly over time. So rather than thinking "they'd rather hit me than my stuff", well, by hitting your stuff they ARE hitting you.

Definitely start that heavy cleansing and uncrossing work before things get worse.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:14 am

Good advice and of course yes, it is hitting me, it's just I'm not the one getting sick or losing work... yet... though all the strain is affecting my work life and other things. I just ordered a 13 herb bath and some other uncrossing/reversal work fed ex by lucky mojo. I'm working on some other stuff and this jinxing could certainly be getting in the way. I will call later to make sure they can send it, I know they are backed up (my order of 12/27 hasn't arrived yet and I'm not sure it's even shipped).

What should I do while I wait for the LM products to arrive?

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi, freegirl.

Here is a very simple 3 ingredient bath for you to use while waiting on your LM order. Choose from any three of the listed items:

salt (strongly advised as one of your primary ingredients; can be table, kosher, sea or Epsom salts)
1 tsp Chinese wash, or 1 tsp Ammonia (also recommended; not as harsh as one would think -- remember, will be diluted)
To this add one (or more) of the following common culinary herbs/spices that can be used for protective & cleansing purposes:
cinnamon, basil, bay, fennel seed, mint, rosemary, sage, ginger, marjoram, pepper (red or black), anise, chamomile, caraway seeds

You can combine the herbal ingredients in any quantity you choose, but traditionally an odd number of ingredients are used: 3, 5, 7, 9, 13...etc. It is best to boil the herbal/spice ingredients in a cup or so of water before adding them to the wash to release their active compounds more strongly. You can use this time to pray over your ingredients to empower your wash with cleansing/protective/blessing intent. While there is inherent power in herbs and roots, your prayer is what brings out the fullest potential within them. If you have an appropriate condition oil you can add a few drops to your prepared wash and follow the instructions for spiritual bathing found on the LM webpages. Remember you can also utilize some of the used bathwater as a wash for the home as well.

I hope this helps you begin your cleansing while you wait on your LM order to arrive.

Take care,
Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:47 pm

You'd be surprised by how much can be done by just an ill will. Some call it the evil eye, some call it negative energy, whatever you call it, remember that magick shows that we are all connected on a subtle level. You don't need to know about this connection in order to use it, in fact many people use it unconsciously (Just think about how someone smiling at you can brighten your day without even you realizing it..) Those of us who *are* aware of it are able to use it in a more sophisticated manner. There are even those magicians who seek to actually develop the evil eye power, or other "gazes."

Sometimes, your own sensitivity can be a source of trouble too. We go through life and face a lot of people's anger, hatred, jealousy etc, but we toughen up, developing an outer shell of sorts. Yet, most of the people in the occult usually are pretty sensitive to such energies and are therefore doubly effected by negativity usually shrugged off by other people. Our work requires us to be sensitive enough to sense the subtle changes that occur, to read, to scry, to be able to perceive the changes we can cause, that very same sensitivity can be an issue if you don't protect and cleanse yourself. Good news is if you develop a good routine of cleansing and protection you'll eventually naturally filter out most of the junk thrown your way.

Keep cleansed and keep up those defenses. In addition to CopperFox's great suggestions for baths, I'd recommed buring a bit of sage in your house to clean the air out- LM has a great sage bundle that is perfect for this. Then use FWP oil and five spot your doors and windows.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 am

Star thank you again for the Great link http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

I would like to thank Catherine Yronwode
for such wealth of information she so generously shares on her site. I would later to write Thank you in testimonials again. She really deserves a lot of Thanks!

Star, you said, that I have to baptize doll and then wash in the tub with Holy water. I probably would also do 13 herbs uncrossing for 13 day.

I never have been at Christening. I grew up in atheist environment. How I will go around that? Just put doll in the tub with the water and say: “I baptize you in the name of the God and the Son and the Holy spirit” and give the person’s whole name. And then I have to say: I want to remove all jinx and curse I have done to you? What exactly should I say?
I have Holly Water from Church. Candles have to be burn from both side of the tub? What should I do with the doll after that? I understand to keep in safe place. For how long?

Conjure Men, what 3 ingredients I have to use when I wash the person?

Since Conjure and Star usually answering later in the afternoon, would anybody who is familiar with baptizing give me some directions? I want to do it Wednesday, if nothing will distract. Thursday is the last day of waning moon.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:01 pm

If you want to make a wash you can use Salt, Rue, and Broom Straw. Wash in a downward fashion. You can also use Black Hen Feathers to make a whisk to whisk them, or fan Sage smoke around the person to create a barrier of protection and to purify.

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 am

Thank you ConjureMen...as always you there to help people!

Makeda59
Newly Registered

Unread post by Makeda59 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 pm

About two years ago I was angry and did a spell to get a person out of my house and leave me alone and buried it in my yard. Since then we have become close, however, they don't come over my house and if for some reason they do its only for a few minutes. Also, in that spell I added a petition for another person that I don't wish to break. Can you help me with this situation? How do I undo that spell or can it be done?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:45 pm

1st a spell can be reversed and the current waning moon is a good time to reverse spells. Search the forum there a a several suggested spells to reverse work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Makeda59
Newly Registered

Unread post by Makeda59 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Thank you I will look that up. Would I have to redo the second petition?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 pm

To undo work that you have buried, dig it up and dispose of it in fire or running water. See the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page on "Laying Tricks and Disposing of Ritual Remains" here:

http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Makeda59
Newly Registered

Unread post by Makeda59 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Thank you..I did read the information. I am new at this and a friend told me what to do...one thing for sure it did work. However, they did not know how to undo it. I will think twice before doing anything else and make sure that is what I really want. I really appreciate your help. Because of the toxic chemicals (lye and ammonia) I will use water.

Thanks again.

Makeda

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:58 am

Miss Cat, thank you for very interesting link. This forum is so addictive. And if more people, me including, read your published book and free book on this site, and actually everything available on your site, then half of the questions would not be asked. Or maybe almost none. But then forum would cease to exist.

So much education for free. Like Open University for magicians. Just get in and study... for free. Thank you very much for your time and effort to educate us! I wanted to thank you, but every times something got in a way.

How about, if spell had done in another city, state, country. In place where it is inaccessible to dig out or get out. How to reverse in this situation?

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:17 am

If for some reason you could not dig up the spell in order to destroy it, you would have to work protection against it and reverse it if possible. LM has plenty of information and products for both protection and reversal work.
HRCC Student #1339

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:35 pm

How I understand Makeda has asked how to reverse the spell. So Makeda does not want the spell to continue having an effect on the target. Why would she/he need to use protection for her/him? It is reversing spell. But Miss Cat said that it is necessary to dig out and dispose the stuff. And I am wonder, if the spell has done in other place, where person does not have access now, then what to do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:42 pm

If you cannot dig up and dismantle the spell work remains, then your next option is to bathe, cleanse, and bless the person you attacked.

The blessing and cleansing of the former victim can be done in person or by proxy. A more remorseful option would be to reverse the spell to yourself -- for instance, you were angry and sent pain; now you have to reverse the pain into yourself.

This should be followed by restitution and restoration, such as performing a spell for their happiness.

After that you would perform a sin-removing cleansing spell on yourself, such as reciting the 5st Psalm while bathing with Hyssop.
catherine yronwode

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:53 am

By proxy means target’s photo? Or make a doll? Photo could be cleansed with egg and candle’s flame. But I do not see how to bath the photo. The paper, especially if it is printed photo, could easily get torn in pieces in the water. And what to do with torn paper? Through away?

With the photo there should not be baptizing. But doll? Keep the doll or call spirit out of doll after the bathing and dispose the doll?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 am

"By proxy" means by means of using some sort of stand-in for the person or place on which one is performing a spell of any kind. The proxy can be a doll, a ceramic figurine, a wax figural candle, a photo, or even a map, if one is casting a spell on a piece of property.

Please read the following page at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) site for more information on the various techniques of cleansing people and places from a distance:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... a_Distance
catherine yronwode

StExpedite

Unread post by StExpedite » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:47 am

Thank you Miss Cat. Great link. Again, people, and especially me, read the other pages of this site and not just the forum!

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 am

If you cannot dig up and dismantle the spell work remains, then your next option is to bathe, cleanse, and bless the person you attacked.

The blessing and cleansing of the former victim can be done in person or by proxy. A more remorseful option would be to reverse the spell to yourself -- for instance, you were angry and sent pain; now you have to reverse the pain into yourself.
So the magic that has been buried, remains buried..... but reversal can be done...

my question is what to do or how to reverse the magic if the attacker is heavily guarded with protection and reversal magic..

I am considering getting help from a rootworker, so are there other ways to reverse back to reversal magic ?????

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Stelselvs, this topic thread is about UNDOING a spell that you yourself have done and now wish to take apart.

It is not about REVERSING a spell that was sent to you by an "attacker" or enemy.

Big difference.

If you want to read about reversal spells, go to the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page i have written about how to use Reversing spiritual supplies. It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi guys,

I have a situation that i am not sure how to handle.

I cast a curse on my ex boyfriend. I loved this man unconditionally and i didn't do him anything when he broke off with me.

Now he wants to return into my life.

The truth of the matter is the fact that i do love this man --but i do not want to take away the curse i put on him because i think he deserve it and i wanted to teach him a lesson. It is a really bad curse that lasts for a long time.

I am unsure what step to take. I am not sure what the future holds but i would like to know something.

My questions:

1) In the event we get back together, can that curse fall back on me or can i be affected by the curse that i would have placed on him?

2) How should i go about handling this situation?

3) Should i entertain him because i love him?

4) What should i do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 pm

1) You cursed him, but we don't know what the curse was, so we cannot reply: For instance:

A) if you cursed him to get a sexual disease and then you have sex with him, you'd get the disease too -- which means the curse would quite literally also fall on you.

B) If you cursed him to have his sex life blighted and the way that God chose to blight it was to let him get a disease, and then you had sex with him, you'd get the disease too -- but if God only chose to make him impotent, you would not be cursed, merely sexually unsatisfied, which is a kind of a curse, come to think of it.

C) If you cursed him to die young, and then you got back together with him and had a child with him and he died before the child was born, that would be the result of your curse, but you would not be cursed.

D) If you cursed him to never be able to hold a job and you got back together with him and he won the lottery -- he'd still have no job -- but also no problem!

For these reasons, and other reasons having to do with spiritual maturity, we set conditions upon our curses -- "Let him be impotent until and unless he returns to me!" or "May he suffer as i have suffered until death finds him or i release him from this curse!"

2) Get a reading and a spiritual consultation

3) I don't think you love him; i think you're still feeling angry and just want a chance to make him suffer in a new and interesting way. Either that or you are a spiritual sadist.

4) Grow up! Live the life you sing about in your song. Align your mind and heart and hand. Play fair. Be honest. Register to vote. Bring joy and kindness and food and free spay-neuter services to feral cats! You also might want to look up the phrase from Shakespeare: "For 'tis sport to have the engineer/ Hoist with his own petard"

P.S. If you want to take the curse off, just ask -- we'll gladly tell you how.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:17 pm

I like (D) subsection, put conditions on curses...will integrate this from this point. Never thought of it before. Thanks cat.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Ah, jwmcclin, there is a real poetic art to cursing. A good curse should be as powerful as a passage from the King James Bible, as literary as a Shakespeare soliloquy, and as legally precise as a publishing contract. :-)
catherine yronwode

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 pm

jwmcclin wrote:I like (D) subsection, put conditions on curses...will integrate this from this point. Never thought of it before. Thanks cat.
How could you possibly want to put a curse on someone you say that you love? "Love" and "curse" do not even belong in the same sentence. If you love someone you do not want to hurt them. Ego may want to hurt them, but love never would.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:53 pm

"Ah, jwmcclin, there is a real poetic art to cursing. A good curse should be as powerful as a passage from the King James Bible, as literary as a Shakespeare soliloquy, and as legally precise as a publishing contract"

I love the way you put this. So dang true.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:11 pm

[quote="Real"]Hi guys,

I have a situation that i am not sure how to handle.

I cast a curse on my ex boyfriend. I loved this man unconditionally and i didn't do him anything when he broke off with me."

You "loved him unconditionally" until he "broke off" with you. That was not unconditional love. If you love someone you do not "curse" them. It is your ego speeking, not your heart.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Elveta wrote: How could you possibly want to put a curse on someone you say that you love? "Love" and "curse" do not even belong in the same sentence. If you love someone you do not want to hurt them. Ego may want to hurt them, but love never would.
jwmcclin wasn't talking about cursing someone they love. Real, the creator of this thread, was. We're all human here and almost all of us are guilty of doing hurtful things to those we love. We don't know the particulars of Real's situation nor do we know Real's heart. Only God does.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:25 pm

Sorry I got the names mixed up. Regardless, I know that if you really love someone you would never intentionally hurt them.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Elveta wrote:Regardless, I know that if you really love someone you would never intentionally hurt them.
Love is an extremely difficult word to define. Too many variations. Your definition of love may differ from my view, your neighbors, and the poster named Real. Read the news feeds or watch the news - there's reports every single day about altercations between family members, friends, lovers. And I highly doubt all the injuries were accidental. I'll leave it at that. No mas.

To poster "Real",
Please heed Miss Cat's advice. Read #4 over and over again.

You asked what you should do. On the physical plane, I highly recommend that you talk to a trusted friend or see a therapist (even for only one session if you can't afford more). Now DON'T tell them about the spellwork you've done on him :o , but DO mention, in your own words of course, how you feel intense anger or wish this man harm even though you still love him. If you see a therapist, it probably wouldn't be the first time this person heard this kind of situation. Here's the kicker - prior to your talk, ask your friend or therapist to count or note how many times you say the word "but". Of course, you'll be more aware of your choice of words, yet you'll notice when you're making excuses or contradicting yourself. Example:
AWESOME FRIEND: "He treated you poorly, and I believe that you deserve so much better."
YOU: "But, ....."
I'm tired of typing but I'm sure you get the idea. ;)
Internet is fine, but talking to someone in person who has your best interests at heart (either personally or professionally) is mentally therapeutic. I didn't say it would be easy, though.

So you cursed him. Fine. Leave it at that. You've heard the expression "don't sh!t where you eat?' Well, you've done your dirty work, so why would you want to eat from the same spot? Redirect all that energy into improving your life. Since you've gone as far as to curse him, do the whole shebang of the Cast Off Evil spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cast-off-evil.html

Cleanse yourself, then start doing attraction work to bring positive experiences and people into your life. Seriously, who else is going to do it for you?

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:29 am

Thx all.............interesting! I

ll be sure to take you advise.

Appreciated much as sometimes when we are in a situation we dont seems to see it another as as our feelings just sometimes over power us.
Its always interesting to hear the view points of others because it lets us see things from other angles. :)

Thanks again all for contributing!

lionking

Unread post by lionking » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Can you please let me know, which curse you used? Did it work? You can also write it me in an email

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:12 am

Ah, the old "teach him a lesson" routine; the phrase people often use to justify sending negativity to someone, whether or not they are doing actual spellwork or just cursing them in their mind. It's not your job to "teach" him anything; most people won't associate unfortunate circumstances with their negative behavior anyway. You don't mention any result of your cursing; it sounds like the ex didn't suffer any ill effects.

My advice is to cleanse yourself with 13-herb bath, hyssop, and/or Uncrossing, then make up your mind whether or not you want to work on reconciliation. If you do, forget about cursing, work on healing your relationship.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:39 am

Well said. Loving someone "unconditionally" doesn't really equal cursing them to teach them a lesson when they leave you.

Either curse him and be done with it, or work on reconciliation.

Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:44 am

When a person is hurting .....its so difficult to understand how to tell them to hurt or how to control how they hurt............... interesting!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:48 am

This is why we recommend readings before taking on any major work.

Not only does it help you see what is up ahead, but it provides an opportunity to examine the situation objectively and from the point of view of someone other than yourself.

sebs64

Unread post by sebs64 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:36 am

I am really intrigued by this thread. what did he do to you, what did you do back to him? did the curse have any effect? how has he materialised back in your life?

very interesting thread. thanks

route95

Unread post by route95 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:10 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote: Not only does it help you see what is up ahead, but it provides an opportunity to examine the situation objectively and from the point of view of someone other than yourself.
very good point. it's sort of how going to a professional counselor/therapist can provide that objective analysis that one needs... it's hard to be objective when you're so hurt - hence why intranquility seems to be such a popular spell people pursue

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:29 am

My friend would like to perform a break up spell to break up his target and his target's bf. And he was teached to perform a relationship clearing work from the holder of a magic store. After that, he found that his was disconnected with the girl. The girl disappeared, escaped from him, doesn't reply his message suddenly. He said they were still being good before working on the spell. Is there any method can be suggested to him to undo the spell?

And he said he heard that doing uncrossing work can undo the work, but all works he did, included other spells will also be clear, is that true?

I am sorry that I am really new, so I don't know how to help him, please kindly suggest some method to him. THANKS~
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:44 am

I would recommend that he gets a reading regarding why this situation happened. THere needs to be a clear understanding as to why this person stopped talking to your friend.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

And if he directs his petiton to uncross the work of the other person it will not cancel out his own spell work. However I would go back and perhaps back up the previous work that was done.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.thml

Ashley

Unread post by Ashley » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 am

Thanks starsinthesky7 ;)

I have suggested him to find a reader from AIRR.

Sorry for my broken English, my friend was teached, and performed the clearing relationship spell on his own, em, so does it mean if he pray to undo specific work only, then only that spell work is undo?

Also after performing the spell, he is being very bad luck, is protection work needed when doing kind of destruction spell?
Thank you so much LuckyMojo~ I learn so much from the forum. Thanks all~

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 am

Yes protection work is necessary at all times especially when doing this type of work. The uncrossing spell kit (that starsnthesky7 recommended) includes 13 Herb Spiritual Bath for personal cleaning, Chinese Wash for cleansing his home, etc, and Devil's Shoe Strings Curio for protection and to send back anything someone attempts to throw his way. There are several protective measures he can take, look through this list (and good luck to your friend) Protection Spells http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:25 pm

I understood you very well so I think your English is okay :) You should definitely cleanse yourself after doing crossing and/or destruction spell work. And most people do protect themselves to prevent a person that does spells or just from negativity in general. So Yes your friend should be protecting and cleansing himself as well. Your friend can get an uncrossing kit for himself as well as for the target to remove specific spell work that was done from someone else on the target.

And yes if he says something like "please remove spells done by my rival against (target's name)" then yes he would be fine. I would go back and back up some of the work he previous done just to keep heat on the situation.

Good luck!

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:48 am

Hello there, i am very embarassed to have done something very silly. I have been using eggs to remove negative energy when i dont have any bath stuff.. Usually i would throw them at a tree. However last week a put a bunch of stuff on a kitchen shelf till i had time, and got busy with my children, when I came back to the kitchen my husband had eaten this egg. I did not mention it to him. of course I feel terrible. Does anyone have any advice?

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:50 am

I would probably explain it to him if you think he will understand and then do a cleanse on him with another egg. You could also do a ritual with a black candle dressed with uncrossing oil and protection oil. You could burn some banishing incense as well.

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:08 am

I have read about some special oils stocked by Lucky Mojo that have multiple uses. I am trying to put together my first order and am a bit overwhelmed by how much there is to chose from. Perhaps I could just put some eggs under where he sleeps? My husband thinks he is pretty tuff and I don't think he would have patience for me to do it.

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:14 am

I think you might have better luck with salt than eggs. I am still new to learning hoodoo ways, but I know the curanderos of Mexico rub the eggs over the body to remove the evil. Contact with the skin is key to this. Here is a link to a complete uncrossing kit that may help you: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 am

Thank you Del Arca, i will check this out.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”