Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Remove Bad Spirits Negative Energy Cult Membership

etl

Spells to Remove Bad Spirits Negative Energy Cult Membership

Unread post by etl » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:01 pm

What are the counteractive oils of these:

Inflammatory Confusion Oil that caused people to misunderstand one another so much that they quarrel and fight?

Intranquility Oil that caused someone to suffer from troubled sleep, a restless mind, and wandering feet because of the work of the Intranquil Spirit?

Which oils can help me to be rid of these things?

Thank You Very Much.

NotDorianGray

Re: Spells to Remove Bad Spirits Negative Energy Cult Membership

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Uncrossing or Jinx Killer oi mixed with Clarity oil will counter Inflammatory Confusion oil.

To counter the evil work of the Intranquil Spirit, you should call upon a good spirit for help and protection: a loving ancestor, a beloved saint or hero, or God. Moses, King Solomon, Jesus the King, or Holy Trinity Oil may be of help.

Additionally, if you feel someone has worked against you with these products, a 13 day 13 herb cleansing bath and some strong protective work will prevent it coming back.

darknessdescends

Unread post by darknessdescends » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:21 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

Uncrossing negativty and reversal?

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thread titles --cat)

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:31 pm

What you do next is according to what you have done to this point, darknessdescends.

The 13 herb bath is a great way to start an uncrossing or jinx removal ritual.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:34 pm

Uncrossing refers to the undoing of "crossed conditions." The way someone gets stuck in crossed conditions is myriad. You can be crossed/cursed by a rival who knows how to work the roots, you can be in a lot of negativity, but also, and I think a lot of people forget this, you can simply be down on your luck. If you are in a slump, you can work with uncrossing products to get you out of the crossed conditions. Now, that clears that slate, now you want to work with something that brings conditions to you. The idea is that you just emptied your water bottle of filthy water, but you can't leave it empty. So uncross yourself, then depending on what you want work with use Blessing, Attraction, Crown of Success etc. While the vigil may be enough, I usually recommend a bath with the Vigil backing it up. Look into LMs 13 Herb Bath.

Reversal work sends back your pain and suffering back to the orginator. Make sure you really want to do that. If its already been a while, might as well move on and simply uncross yourself.

For emotional ties, uncrossing is not what you seek, but rather Cut and Clear.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Have you gotten a reading on this situation? Since it is a long-standing condition, you may want to consult with a worker so they can do a divination and see exactly what is the nature of what's going on. That way they can prescribe for you exactly what you'll need to do in order to completely break through from the condition.

Cleansing - both of yourself and your whole home and maybe even your workplace, along with the Reversal work will most probably be on the gameplan. However you might need Protection work, perhaps some Road Opening, and then some Drawing work to get things moving again.

A reading will help you determine exactly what you need to do to start getting ahead.
But the 13-Herb bath is a great way to start!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

buzzbabe

Unread post by buzzbabe » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:32 pm

You must be my sister! I'm beyond down on my luck, I'm suicidal-I can bearly handle the many bad experiences I've had these last couple of years, and like you, I'm convinced someone who was envious and didn't want me get to ahead and reach my goals. This person does practice the Dark Arts and is weird enough to think anybody who has something better than her is her enemy-I don't know how long I can take it. Its affecting the quality of my life

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 pm

I understand what it's like to feel crossed up and down on your luck for years on end - believe me. I finally did a cleaning on myself a few months back and I feel loads better. However, I also know what it feels like to be clinically depressed and talk of feeling suicidal and extremely depressed is not your simple "crossed up" kind of feelings. If your feelings are that extreme, it would be best if you first seek professional help from a doctor of medicine or psychiatry. Depression is a real medical illness and while I fully believe that magic can fix a lot of things, one must use common sense and do things in the real world to fix what's going on.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

stelselv

Unread post by stelselv » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:45 am

To darknessdescends & buzzbabe --

What you need is a 13 herb bath X 13 days.

I was down and out and broke and lonely, lost everything.... I tried everything else to , including reiki and meditation, it was not a long time help.... I read about the the 13 herbs, I have done 2 bath since Nov, I feel so much better and looking forward to taking the next step in my life....
success-with-13-herbs-t3870s25.html
13-herb-bath-t3430.html
13-herb-bath-clarity-t2210s25.html
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

after the 1st X 13 herb bath, I placed an order for the Fiery wall of protection kit.....and now I am interested in the Uncrossing spell kit....

you should try it too
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

buzzbabe

Unread post by buzzbabe » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:00 pm

I'm waiting for my 13-herb bath to arrive in the mail, but in the mean time i"ve been using eucalyptus, lenongrass, rue, agromany,and pine essential oil, along with reciting the 37 psalm, but nothing works; I was robbed and arrested in the span of two days last week, plus I'm behind on my rent and I've a $460 electricity bill.

I've every reason to be depressed:if I was not trying to move forward and put things into action in order to reach my goals I'd understand that maybe it's clinical depression, but I'm depressed because I'm putting in the work and affort, but nothings happening, and this has been going on for a couple of years. I would have been better off laying in bed, drinking myself silly, not doing a things. It's been awhile since things have been this bad :shock: I cannot believe this is MY LIFE :evil:

But I seriousy hope that 13-herb bath will help as well as seriously reciting psalms at appropriate times mentioned in the Secret of the Psalms book.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:28 pm

Remember that first spells take time to manifest and second the 13 herb bath is aimed at Cleansing and Unjinxing. It doesn't address the issues that you seek directly. It wipes the slate clean, but something has to be added to the slate to help address the conditions.

First, if you are behind on your rent you need to work with products to bring about work and money for you. Money Drawing products and Wealthy Way are great products to think about investing in. There are various threads on barebones methods of getting the same results. Look into herbs like Cinnamon, Allspice, Five-Finger Grass, and curios like Lodestones.

If you've been robbed then think about protection. YOu can carry a protection mojo, work the FWP, or petition Saint Michael to keep you in his hands. Salt, Sage, Rue and Black Pepper can be used to create potent protection for yourself.

Remember, that unless you are actually crossed (people get in situations like yours without magical causes) the 13 Herb bath is meant to simply help cleanse yourself.

I know that you feel depressed, but people have come back from worse straights. Saint Jude can help in a desparate situation and consider contacting some friends to get the emotional support you need in such a stressful time. Good luck.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:07 am

I know that in some very severe cases to come out from the crossed conditions, the 13-Herb bath has to be repeated over intervals over a period of time. Like doing the 13-herb bath for the 13-days, then the next month doing it for 3 days, the next month 3 days, and on like that for a period of time revealed from divination. It may be that your case simply needs deeper work to get completely clean.

And yes, you do also need to do restorative work such as drawing, etc, in order to bring what you want to you.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello dear forum,

I have a very touchy issue to discuss. One of my closest family members joined a religious organization which I won't name here as per the forum rules. Anyway, he'd always been a nice outgoing person that got along with everyone. Lately he's been acting very different, more secluded, expressing ideas that are quite terrifying, and alienating himself from the part of the family that doesn't share his beliefs. Of course he is free to practice whatever belief system he pleases. Him following a cult and hurting his family members if they don't comply, however, is not okay. What can I do to encourage to him break free from that and start thinking for himself again?

If this one is against forum rules, please remove it and I apologize in advance. Thank you!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Changing someone's religious convictions isn't something that is really feasible. However, you can work with Cast off Evil to help him overcome any undue influence that any peoples may be having on him. Coupled with sweetening work to help ensure a peaceful home. Peace Water and Peaceful Home products are definately helpful here.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:29 pm

You might be able to sour his relationship with the cult. You could implement a moving candle spell to get him to distance himself from the cult. You can approach the situation, much like a spell-caster would to get a person to break-up in a relationship. In this case, your family member is in a relationship with the cult, so working with products that are intended to distance or break matters up might be helpful. I don't believe it's magickally impossible to get him away from this cult or to calm him down. You can work with products that remove negative influences, allow him to gain clarity, and be calmer and more peaceful toward his family.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:04 pm

In my experience, people change their beliefs as life situations change (give and take) but all in all religious beliefs are quite embedded. I have friends whose beliefs I don't share but at the same time I do not discuss mine with them. Since you have these feelings try some of the suggestions and steer clear when necessary. Thats my take.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

Again, changing his religious *convictions* is not feasible. If he is part of a faith that you don't like get a reading to see if your case is justified in moving him away from such an organization. However, you would be within your full rights to ensure that he treats his family respectfully and that there is no undue influence on him.

Stick with Cast off Evil and sweetening work. You can sprinkle Peace Water around the home, work a Peaceful Home honey jar with Blood Root.

The Cast off Evil work may be complimented with Clarity work certainly.

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:44 pm

Thank you very much for the advice! I like the Cast off Evil and Clarity suggestion, as well as the Peaceful Home honey jar. I have heard so many good things about Peace Water lately, will order it ASAP!

sakura
Forum Member

Unread post by sakura » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 am

I have a LOT of negative energy, not just regarding my relationship, but EVERYTHING. It is especially affecting my relationship with the boyfriend.

What work can I do to dispel this negative energy I have within myself and bring positive energy to the relationship and my life?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:03 pm

sakura,

You need cleansing and protection work, though I would start with a reading to determine what's causing the negativity, and how best to rid yourself of it and protect against it in the future. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

13 Herb Bath, Chinese Wash, and some Protection oil would be good products to start with. I would start with at least 3-7 days of baths with 13-Herb Bath since you feel you have a good deal to work through. Each day after you bathe, anoint yourself with the Protection oil on the soles of your feet, the base of your skull, and your solar plexus. After you complete the cleansing you may wish to do some Road Opening work to help bring in good fortune.

But a reading will help you determine what is best in your case.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:40 pm

sakura --

Definitely get a reading to get more insight into the nature of this problem.

1. You need to wash the space, and if you and your boyfriend live together I would definitely do this. You can use Chinese wash, 13 herb wash, or you can use uncrossing bath crystals. OR you can get an uncrossing spell kit which comes with all of these products.

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

2. I suggest you do some road opening work as well to clear out the obstacles, and open up the way to bring in the positive energy

Tere are several road opening spells that address different aspects of your life.

http://luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

3. I would follow up with some fire of love work for your relationship along with some chuparrosa.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fireoflove.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chuparrosa.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Shany
Forum Member

Unread post by Shany » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 am

My boyfriend is a very negative person with very low esteem. He always thinks of the worst outcome to every situation and it stops him from doing what he wants and needs to do.

He wants to do the right thing yet doesn't have enough courage to do it. Our relationship is in the edge because of this. For instance, he says that he keeps thinking about the end of our relationship and what would go wrong to it. He admits to me that when he gets close to someone, he gets scared and backs off.

I want to ask if there's anything that would remove his negativity, give him some courage to move forward and get a commitment from him?

Thank you so much.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:21 am

Hi Shany,

If your boyfriend would consider going to see a therapist/social worker/psychologist - a couple of sessions can go a long way in helping see one's self in a more positive and objective light overall. That said, I do understand that this may or may not be possible.

Product-wise, working with the Cast Off Evil product line as well as 13-herb spiritual baths comes to mind reading your post. Spiritual baths are particularly good for clearing up and literally washing off negativity. (http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html; http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html)

You can also add the products (the bath crystals or the teas) to the laundry wash water, specifically the socks and underwear on a regular basis to ''reinforce'' the work.

As to the commitment half of the equation, I'd consider waiting to give him time to strengthen up first, granted - that's just my own opinion. Consider using John the Conqueror and Crown of Success to help him connect with and begin to act with personal strength and conviction to follow up the Spiritual Baths.

Blessings and best of luck to you both.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Shany
Forum Member

Unread post by Shany » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:32 pm

Aura, thank you so much for your advice. I did went to a doctor about 2 months ago but he doesn't have any insurance anymore so he cannot continue seeing that doc though he's still taking the medication for depression though those medication don't really seem to work very well for him.

As for LM products, is there a way I can do this for him secretly as he does not like or believe in hoodoo or any kind of magic?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:59 pm

You could do the baths on a doll-baby of your boyfriend. Use a plastic dolly so that it can be wet and dunked under-water. This has been suggested and talked about in a few other threads you could read:

doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-question ... 6s360.html (while only portions of the 16 page thread deal with bathing/plastic doll babies - it is definitely worth reading the entire thread)
Aura Laforest

Sally2300

Unread post by Sally2300 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi,

I am new here and wondered if you could help me.

I fell foul of certain people (I think a coven who practice darkness) and now I feel that some negative spirits have attached themselves to my back as I feel drained.

I cannot sleep and I think they are using their energy to attack me as I hear voices in my head and keep seeing people. As soon as I attempt to go to sleep they jolt me awake.

What can I do to rid myself of this? I know who the perpetrators are.

Can you help me?

mistressalize
Forum Member

Unread post by mistressalize » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:17 pm

Hi Sally2300

I would strongly suggest a reading from one of the rootworkers at AIRR - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

In the mean time try a uncrossing spell - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Also a Van Van to keep you protected - http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html and a mojo bag or a talisman/amulet.

I'm no expert in hoodoo at all, I go by personal experiences, lots of common sense, the lucky mojo website and catalogue and Hoodoo in Theory and Practice by catherine yronwode book.

I hope it helps

Good Luck x

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:30 am

Hi Sally2300,
I agree with mistressalizes recommendation. Contact a reader at AIRR, they can help see what this is really about. If it is a spiritual attack or if it is something else. There are diseases that can give these types of symptoms as well. And I believe it is vital to have someone look at this before undertaking a lot of spellwork on your own.

Try to keep an open mind to what your reader will tell you. Choose someone who you are good with healing and uncrossing work.
I wish you the best of luck on your journey to a peaceful and blessed life.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:23 am

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ranquility.

I agree with Ida also that there are some diseases that can give these symptoms. I also agree with keeping an open mind with what the Member of AIRR will tell you.

Take care and Be Blessed.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

babygurlmary
Newly Registered

Unread post by babygurlmary » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 am

Hey My name is Mary. I have a problem and was looking through your site and what i should do but i feel i am not educated enough to really grasp how i should handle my situation. Here is a little background detail.

My husband and I went to a psychic here in Toronto. We thought she was real we thought she has goodness in her heart. After the first 2 month of knowing her things started to get worse and we kept coming back to her for advice.

I started school in Sept of 2010, I was reviving osap check to survive. When we told her we were broke and had nothing but some side money we were making she advised us to get a big protection spell done that would cost us $7,500 dollars plus 200 CAD for candles until the work was complete. We went through it, broke our self till in fact we almost lost everything including each other.

After Christmas we decided that her work was not helping us at all. We stopped the last payment and she only received the 6,000 dollars plus 200 dollars for the candles but now that we haven't paid her, we found your website and started buying the candels that we paid 200 dollars from her on your guys website for cheaper (Thanks god)

I am scared now that it has became worst with this women. I am not sure what i can do to stop her from doing work on us and everytime we light a candel it shows us more work this psychic is doing, trying to ruin our lives.

The police can't do anything and I've called a member of my own religion in toronto but there is nothing they can do but make themselves aware of her.

Can anyone please give some suggestions or advise us on where to get help?

Please We need help!!!!!!!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:33 am

Hi Mary.

Below are some threads that give very good advice on what you have experienced.
Devi Spring, who is a Forum Moderator has given some very good advice in several of these threads and she is in Canada.
tales-of-being-scammed-by-non-airr-read ... 14276.html

Miss Cat, the Co Owner of Lucky Mojo, has this page in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

And AIRR, The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers is where you find skilled Professionals who are qualified many ways knowledge,gifts, and they adhere to a "Code of Ethics".
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Read these as well:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ity_Portal
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Ethics
A Member of AIRR can help you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Lady Muse
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Lady Muse » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:08 am

Hi Shany,
You have been given excellent advice. In addition, u might want to consider keeping yourself protected from any negativity spilling over from him to u. Sometimes when we love someone and is attached to them emotionally, spiritually or naturally we can sometimes get caught in the crossfire of their negative thinking or actions. So make sure that u Shield yourself as you work to help ur sweetheart. Be Blessed!
Lady Muse
House of Self Empowerment - AIRR and HP Member - Blue Flag Root Radio

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Hello
I need guidance in what incense products I should use to fumigate my house with. I recently started burning sage periodically but I want to take it up a notch and clear out any unwanted, uninvited "things" that the sage may not be powerful enough to get rid of.

I like burning incences because I feel they fumigate the whole area if you will. Would these work, any others I can add :?:

1) Devil's shoe string
2) Fear not to walk over evil
3) Fierywall of protection
4) Jinx Killer
5) Reversing
6) Run Devil Run
7) Uncrossing

Thank you for taking the time to help.
QueenG

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

These incenses works according to their respective area of use. You may read about their alledged effect under each product mentioned.
Try them all out and see which one suits you and your current situation at home in the best way.

Praying over them before and during use may take it up yet another notch.
Have a look at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _of_Psalms and see if you can find suitable words to accompany your fumigation.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Thank you very much, Dr Johannes, I did read up about the effect of each product. I will use them all along with the suitable words from the book of Psalms for my fumigation.

Blessings
QueenG

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 am

Hi QueenG,

also consider working with the resin incenses offered by LM: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatincense.html#resin; just make sure you have a supply of charcoal to burn them on and a brazier or bowl lined with sand or salt to burn the charcoal in: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html#charcoal.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

QueenG
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenG » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:58 am

Thank you, aura; I truly appreciate the help very much.

Blessings
QueenG

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:28 pm

Currently planning my next LM order (and waiting for the funds), and I'm wanting to know the difference between the Uncrossing, Jinx Killer, and Fear Not to Walk over Evil formulas. I read the pages, and it seems Fear Not is primarily for countering work done with foot tracking, while Uncrossing has to do with... well... uncrossing in general.

Could someone give me a clearer idea what differentiates these formulas?

Thanks!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 pm

I would say that Uncrossing will take care of any negative energy that is in your space, regardless of whether it originates from work done against you, negative thoughts by you or others, or spirits that may be hanging around.

Jinx Killer is specifically to destroy curses directed at you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Jinx Killer is sprinkled on places where physical jinxing tricks have been laid, including foot tracks, oiled doorknobs, dusted papers, dosed foods. We use the oil, sachet powder, bath crystals (dissolved in water, or incense (to smoke a large area) as needed.

OIL-HOO-JKIL
Jinx Killer Oil
$6.00

Uncrossing is to remove crossed conditions. Most popular as a bathing supply but all forms are used, of course.

BCR-HOO-UNCR
Uncrossing Bath Crystals
$4.00

Fear Not To Walk Over Evil is specifically a protection against foot track magic. The Sachet Powder or Incense Powder are the most preferred for mixing in with local dirt and attain virtual invisibility; the oil or the powder may be used inside shoes as well as on the ground.

SPD-HOO-FEAR
Fear Not To Walk Over Evil Sachet Powder
$4.00

catherine yronwode

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:24 pm

Thanks! I have a better idea what product(s) I actually need to get now. :)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

watersandstars
Forum Member

Unread post by watersandstars » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:09 pm

Hello everyone! I had a reading done with Miss Bri and she mentioned that I need to have a banishing/uncrossing candle done for my negative thought processes that keep me from meeting the man of my dreams. I see that there is a banishing oil but not a banishing candle; there is, however, an uncrossing candle. Should I use that, or should I have a colored candle dressed specifically for this? If so, which color should I use? I plan on having LM light it at the church for me.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:55 am

You can order the Uncrossing candle and ask that they add Banishing oil to it when fixing it for you in the order notes. :) Or you can have them set an Uncrossing candle, and then order a Black vigil candle be dressed for Banishing.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:56 pm

I agree with Devi's advice...since you are having LM set the candle, ask them to add the extra oil. Also, sign on to the Crystal Silence League and post a prayer request for your needs situation (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/)

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 am

I have used both the Uncrossing Spell Kit and the Van Van Spell kit.

I used the Uncrossing Kit a couple of months ago and the Van Van Spell Kit last month. But I haven't really seen any results yet from them.

There was this guy that I had my eye on and he's acting even worse towards me now than he did before. Before, he didn't notice me, now he's trying to avoid me, although I haven't used any love spell kits on him yet.

I wonder if I did something wrong?

After I finished the Uncrossing Spell Kit, the directions said to dispose all of the ritual remains including the un-used material that was left over, and I thought that also included the Uncrossing oil that came with the kit, so I buried that along with the ritual remains.

That's why I'm seriously considering having reversible work done. I'm starting to feel anxious and desperate.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 am

You could have kept the rest of the Uncrossing oil Hoodoogirl. When they say to dispose of ritual remains, it means the burnt candle ash, left-over wax, incense ash and papers/herbs left over from petitions. Unused product can be kept for use later on.

If the work hasn't helped, do consider getting a reading to figure out what exactly is going on. Any of the wonderful folks at AIRR are ethical and practical and they'll help you with the appropriate spell work for your particular case:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers.

Another thing to consider is that the reason professional rootworkers are around is because sometimes one is unable to to the work alone. You may not have the skills, you may just need a little coaching or you may well need someone to go in and do the job. Think of it like house cleaning. You can do the cleaning in the house by yourself, or you can do ''touch up'' tidying and leave the nitty gritty grease and grime to a cleaning lady.

Your previous posts were merged into the longer thread on Reversing candles and I'm also beginning a thread specifically concerning this subject which may be of interest to other Forum members as well. It will also help the skilled workers who moderate to more accurately ascertain your situation and offer adapted council.

Blessings and hope this helps.
Aura Laforest

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:17 am

Thanks Aura. For a minute there, I thought I posted on the wrong thread, so I went and deleted it. Sorry about that.

Another thing that I thought of that might have gone wrong, is maybe I inscribed my name on the candles in the wrong direction.

Someone at the LM shop told me to carve my name going from base to wick on the candles when performing the uncrossing kit. Since then I have learned that when doing spells to repel things, you are supposed to go from wick to base.

The same thing as when taking a bath, go down not up when repelling. I found that out from reading the LM forums.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 am

Although it might have had an influence, the directionality of your writing on the candle is only a small part of the spell and total equation, a reading would probably be the best course of action at this point.
Aura Laforest

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:23 am

Don't worry about it - mea culpa for the thread shifting :)
Aura Laforest

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 am

LOL, Ok, thanks for your help Aura. :lol:

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 am

I just remembered something else, when I did the Uncrossing Spell a couple of months ago, I asked for the aid of both St Archangel Michael and the Spirit of my deceased mother. Maybe the two spirits clashed or canceled each other out. Just a thought, not really sure if that had anything to do with it. Maybe I should also do the 13 day spiritual cleansing for 13 days. I only used it that one day. It was included in the kit.

But I will definitely get a reading as soon as I'm able to.

Thanks again.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 am

Hoodoogirl --

You are just flailing about, imagining that the spirit of your late mother and the spirit of the Archangel Michael would somehow "cancel each other out."

You need guidance in this work. Your guesses are not productive for yourself or for others reading this forum.

The truth is:

1) There is no universal agreement on the directionality of inscribing a name or applying oil to a candle. There may be a majority opinion, but there are so many variations that i encourage people to STUDY the subject and EXPERIMENT on their own to find a comfortable working system. For instance, you did not even mention the third-most-common candle inscribing and dressing variation, where you write both upwards and downwards from the mid-point, dressing up on one side and down on the other -- which is called "magnetizing" the candle. It's a very common method of work, popularized in the 1930s by the writer Louis de Claremont / Godfrey Spencer, the owner of the Oracle Products Co., and completely different than the other two methods which you just mentioned. Remember, this is not a role-playing game with a rule-set printed in a manual that accompanies your gaming pieces. This is folk-magic.

2) I cannot understand why you thought an Uncrossing Spell and Van Van Spell would attract a man. Maybe you did not make yourself fully clear in your post, but what i hear you saying is -- to me, a root doctor -- the equivalent of "I swept the floor but nobody has yet come over to my house to visit -- so sweeping the floor must have failed to attract visitors, probably because i did something wrong." But, actually, sweeping the floor does not attract visitors. It just makes the place clean when they do show up. If you want to attract visitors, you will have to send out party invitations or make friends and call them up and ask them over. And, with spell work, there are love-drawing spells that are the spiritual equivalent of inviting people to your home.

3) Sometimes spells FAIL.

4) There are REASONS for this, many of them discernible by a professional reading from a root doctor.

5) You may need more guidance than this forum can provide. You need a rootwork consultation and/or a magical coach. See:

Spiritual Consultation and Rootwork Advice
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ork_Advice

Magical Coaching
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... l_Coaching
catherine yronwode

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Miss Cat,

Trying to attract a man was only part of it. I also need help in other parts of my life as well and I thought both the Uncrossing and Van Van spell would improve my luck.

The Uncrossing Spell was only my first time performing hoodoo and I guess it didn't get off to a really good start and you're right, I do need guidance with a reading, considering I'm very new at this.
Thanks for the link.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

Okay, now *i* am thoroughly confused. You call yourself "hoodoogirl" but have never done this work before?

Sorry, i'm not trying to make fun of you -- it's just that i am not at all used to newbies using names like that. Based on that usenername, and other posts, i thought you knew what you were doing!

I'm gonna call myself SeattleSeaHawksQuarterback and post to a football forum and ask what a touchdown is. LOL!

AHA! In the moderators' private forum, Miss Tammie Lee just cleared up my confusion. She wrote:

-----------------------

Hoodoogirl and Hoodoogirl5

Post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:24 pm

I think-- but I am not certain that these two are two different people. The IP address is different. This confused me.

In one thread I am telling Hoodoogirl that we are a kind group despite asking her to watch her language, and trying to help her too, with spells to help her mom, who has a very bad relationship going on. She also has threads about her own ongoing love-work. That is the way I understood it.

In another thread we have Hoodoogirl5 posting about Vanvan and Uncrossing spells not working and her search for love. Her mom has passed and she is calling on her mom's spirit for assistance in her work, along with the Archangel Michael.

Just thought I'd share, please correct me if I am wrong about this being one in the same (person). The only thing I know to do is to refer to the IP address. It does not violate to post from an office computer, a home laptop and a phone. Many of us have done that, but it does violate forum rules to have multiple user names.

Any and all opinions and tech tips are appreciated!

Thanks y'all! :)

------------------------------------------

Tammie Lee -- I think we have two different people with almost identical names!

--cat
catherine yronwode

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 pm

I couldn't think of any other name to call myself. However, I just thought of a more suitable name and I'm going to change it.

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Did I have somebody else's name by mistake? Well I just changed my name to something more fitting. I hope this name isn't taken. Please let me know and I'll change it to something else.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:43 pm

WHEW! Okay. Thanks. This is a whole lot simpler to understand now. Honestly, you had us going there for a while! :-)
catherine yronwode

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:53 pm

No, hon, the problem was mine. I really thought you were both the same person.

My apologies.

And kudos to Internet Detective Miss Tammie Lee. :-)
catherine yronwode

Newatthis
Forum Member

Unread post by Newatthis » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

That's ok.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”